Tommy Goes "Hollywood" -Countrywide Classic 2006 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Tommy Goes "Hollywood" -Countrywide Classic 2006

07-02-2006, 07:01 AM
Well this is Tommy's next Tournament. And what better place could there be for Tommy :) He's more handsome than any leading man that Hollywood has :hearts:

TommyB.
07-02-2006, 09:40 AM
Maybe Tommy is playing the RCA Championships at first. Hopefully! :)

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.d...PORTS/606220437

"June 22, 2006
rca championships
Foreign players sign on for event
Hrbaty, Tursunov, Rusedski added to entry list
By Mark Ambrogi
mark.ambrogi@indystar.com
June 22, 2006

The RCA Championships added depth, international flavor and a former champion with Wednesday's entry list announcement.

At No. 22 in the ATP Tour rankings, Slovakia's Dominik Hrbaty is the highest ranked of those players not previously announced for the tournament, set for July 17-23 at the Indianapolis Tennis Center.

Russian Dmitry Tursunov, No. 31, is the next highest of the new entrees. Also entered is 2002 RCA champion and 37th-ranked Greg Rusedski, England.

RCA tournament director Kevin Martin said the field has the right blend of U.S. and international players.

However, the field suffered one setback by losing big-serving American Taylor Dent, last year's runner-up. Dent is recovering from back surgery.

Other players previously announced were two-time RCA champion Andy Roddick, defending champion Robby Ginepri, James Blake, Fernando Gonzalez, Andy Murray and Paradorn Srichaphan.

Martin has all four of his wild cards. Among his targets are Tommy Haas, Marat Safin and Marcos Baghdatis. Haas made his ATP Tour debut here in 1996, reaching the quarterfinals. Safin was a 2000 RCA runner-up and winner of two Grand Slam events. Baghdatis, ranked 17th, was the Australian Open runner-up.

Martin said he is considering some of the top junior players for wild cards, too.

"We'll also monitor Andre Agassi's situation," he said. "I don't think anyone knows how much he'll play this summer. But I know he's been . . . getting ready for Wimbledon."

Agassi committed to the RCAs the previous two years but withdrew with injuries.

"I don't think we'll bank on anything until he's in town and has been seen by a doctor," said Martin, who may hold one wild card for Agassi until just before the July 14 deadline."

Alexiana
07-02-2006, 04:13 PM
Well this is Tommy's next Tournament. And what better place could there be for Tommy :) He's more handsome than any leading man that Hollywood has :hearts:

what tournament is that? And when? :)

07-02-2006, 10:29 PM
what tournament is that? And when? :)
It's the Tournament in L.A. California. In America we call L.A. Hollywood a lot so that it why I put that in the Title of the Thread. It is in July, but I didn't copy down the dates.
Sorry :sad: However, TommyB posted that the RCA Tournament wants Tommy. And who doesn't want Tommy :aplot: If he accepts the W/C that they want to give him to that, the RCA will be his next Tournament. I don't want him to play too much and make himself tired or sick, but the RCA doesn't really have that strong of a field. And I had posted in another thread that I would like for Tommy to go to the RCA for that reason. I don't know if he will take the W/C or not :shrug:

yumo
07-03-2006, 11:45 AM
http://www.tennis.com.cn/bbs/uploadFiles/2006-07/3_279128_4.png

Alexiana
07-03-2006, 05:36 PM
ok, I was a little confused by the countrywide classics title. I hope he will play LA, cause he has good memories there with the win over Kiefer. Let's go :D

07-03-2006, 06:37 PM
Oh we are sure he is playing L.A. :) Unless he would get sick or something--no I'm not even going to go there :eek: We just aren't sure about the RCA Tournament. And I agree that name is different for a Tournament in L.A. :shrug:

07-21-2006, 08:58 AM
Well Tommy Baby please get yourself together for LA--please, please,
please :angel:

<Eve>
07-21-2006, 10:13 AM
When will L.A. start?
*edit - next monday :yeah:

Alexiana
07-21-2006, 05:21 PM
Goooooo Tommy :wavey:

07-21-2006, 05:46 PM
Auf geht's Tommy :) And again we are waiting for Tommy to play :rolleyes: Oh well as I said he is worth the wait :D

07-21-2006, 08:49 PM
Tommy is being bad mouthed in the LA Tournament Thread due to his loss to Mahut :fiery: And Mahut is going to be in LA :ras: But a lot of players aren't going so if Tommy can get himself together again he should be able to get some more wins. Please Tommy think pleasant thoughts and win :D :angel:

07-22-2006, 04:52 AM
Well Tommy is seeded #6 in this Tournament. Andy got a W/C so he is seeded #1. Of course, Andy is still playing in the RCA Tournament. So he won't have a lot of rest time inbetween. Now please have Tommy get a good draw and let him get his game back together--please :angel:

TommyB.
07-22-2006, 08:30 AM
We have the Main Draw already...it's not bad at the beginning. Come on Tommy!

(1/WC) RODDICK, Andy USA vs. DE VOEST, Rik RSA
QUALIFIER vs. (WC) OUDSEMA, Scott USA
(WC) QUERREY, Sam USA vs. SPADEA, Vincent USA
UDOMCHOKE, Danai THA vs. (8) TURSUNOV, Dmitry RUS

(3) GONZALEZ, Fernando CHI vs. MULLER, Gilles LUX
SAFIN, Marat RUS vs. FISH, Mardy USA
QUALIFIER vs. MAHUT, Nicolas FRA
MALISSE, Xavier BEL vs. (5) AGASSI, Andre USA

(7) HRBATY, Dominik SVK vs. MURRAY, Andy GBR
QUALIFIER vs. BURGSMULLER, Lars GER
CARLSEN, Kenneth DEN vs. SRICHAPHAN, Paradorn THA
GIMELSTOB, Justin USA vs. (4) GINEPRI, Robby USA

(6) HAAS, Tommy GER vs. QUALIFIER
CAPDEVILLE, Paul CHI vs. CLEMENT, Arnaud FRA
KUNITSYN, Igor RUS vs. TIPSAREVIC, Janko SCG
GOLDSTEIN, Paul USA vs. (2) HEWITT, Lleyton AUS

07-23-2006, 03:10 AM
Alright! I don't mind seeing a Q or a W/C for the lst Round. It isn't as good as a BYE, but still not bad. Now if we just knew who Q is?

<Eve>
07-23-2006, 05:27 AM
ahh i like this draw!! it's been ages since he is in the lower part of the draw!
so, possible opponents..:
1st - qualifier
2nd - clement
QF - hewitt
SF - Ginepri/Hrbaty
Final - Roddick / Mahut!

I think this is a pretty good draw! :yeah:

yumo
07-23-2006, 05:57 AM
http://www.tennis.com.cn/bbs/uploadFiles/2006-07/23_3474121_1.jpg

<Eve>
07-23-2006, 06:03 AM
thanks yumo!
hey mae, you said you had problems figuring out how to 'read/understand' a draw.. maybe you can look at the one TommyB posted in here and then at the thing yumo made..! then you see how a draw works! :yeah: :)

07-23-2006, 11:00 PM
thanks yumo!
hey mae, you said you had problems figuring out how to 'read/understand' a draw.. maybe you can look at the one TommyB posted in here and then at the thing yumo made..! then you see how a draw works! :yeah: :)
Well it's kind of hard to explain. I know how the draw works I just can't see it in my mind. And I'm not even sure I could put it down on paper like yumo did :unsure: Well I hope Q's Name is "Loser" :lol: But I don't like Clement in the 2nd Round. And maybe Mahut :eek: Those Frenchmen :scared:

07-24-2006, 08:05 PM
Well we still don't know who Q will be. They aren't even finished playing out in California or the ATP Site just doesn't have the Final Results yet. I figure due to the time different they haven't finished playing yet. In the remaining group I don't know that many names. Whitehouse is one, but the only reason I know his name is because he beat Marat. W. Arthurs (I think I spelled that right) is another one left. I have seen his name in Tournaments, but don't know anything much about him. I believe he is an Aussie like Hewitt. There is also a Becker. I saw his name in a Tournament just recently, but I know nothing about him. And I can't remember any of the other names.

07-25-2006, 06:01 AM
Well I now know who Q is--W. Arthurs. Tommy plays him later on today.
Auf geht's Tommy :)

Alexiana
07-25-2006, 07:23 AM
Well I now know who Q is--W. Arthurs. Tommy plays him later on today.

Arthurs is a great server. He is a little bit old, but Tommy has to focus :)

TommyB.
07-25-2006, 08:10 AM
Tommy had always problems with Arthurs. He don't like such big servers..not easy. :unsure: Sorry i'm a little bit pessimistic this morning.

Auf geht's Hasi! :)

kiwifan80
07-25-2006, 11:54 AM
Good Luck Tommy!!!!

Jogy
07-25-2006, 03:21 PM
Not good because Hewitt can be in quarterfinal the oponent.
Hewitt has seemed playing better again, it is difficult match for Tommy.

But first I hope he has easy two matches :cool:
:yeah: ;)

07-25-2006, 05:11 PM
I don't feel good about this match with Arthurs either :sad: Arthurs wasn't who I wanted Q to be :ras: We will just have to hope that Tommy can win :)

Alexiana
07-25-2006, 09:08 PM
Tommy wins 6-4, 6-4 in a solid match (as seen from the scoreboard). Now he will face Paul Capdeville :)

TommyB.
07-25-2006, 09:22 PM
Yeah less than one hour today! :yeah:

He should beat Capdeville too...but i'm careful this time. ;)

Alexiana
07-25-2006, 09:34 PM
Yeah less than one hour today! :yeah:

He should beat Capdeville too...but i'm careful this time. ;)

Yes, Tommy tips are risky :lol:

AsianSensation
07-25-2006, 09:37 PM
Go Tommy!

07-25-2006, 09:51 PM
Tommy won :woohoo: And I even vBet on him :yippee: I agree he should defeat Paul, but Tommy must be the "wild card" of tennis :lol:

atheneglaukopis
07-26-2006, 03:40 AM
Tommy must be the "wild card" of tennis :lol:You're thinking of Safin ;), but Tommy's definitely up there. :lol:

I saw him play today, and he looked good in every sense of the word. Moment it got into a rally, you pretty much knew he was going to win it. :yeah: I hope to catch at least some of his match tomorrow, but it looks like there's going to be overlap with the Safin match. Hopefully I'll at least be in time to see Tommy win. :D

yumo
07-26-2006, 05:59 AM
Hewitt was out (4:6,4:6 Goldstein) :cool:

07-26-2006, 06:05 AM
Hewitt was out (4:6,4:6 Goldstein) :cool:
:lol: :rolls: yumo if you hadn't posted that I wouldn't have believed it :crazy: I bet some peoples' vCash took a beating on that Match :eek: And I just about forgot to mention that Mahut is also out :yippee:

07-26-2006, 06:10 AM
You're thinking of Safin ;), but Tommy's definitely up there. :lol:

I saw him play today, and he looked good in every sense of the word. Moment it got into a rally, you pretty much knew he was going to win it. :yeah: I hope to catch at least some of his match tomorrow, but it looks like there's going to be overlap with the Safin match. Hopefully I'll at least be in time to see Tommy win. :D
Yes that is right Marat is the true "Wild Card" in tennis. How could I have forgotten that :retard: But Tommy is close--too close for my liking :lol: I'm glad Tommy looked good in his Match :worship: Thanks for the report :)

Alexiana
07-26-2006, 09:02 AM
I wanna see the match too :sad: Is there a livestream?

TommyB.
07-26-2006, 09:04 AM
I was pleased about Mahut's defeat too :D ...and especially Hewitt. :eek:

But now concentrate on Capdeville today! :cool:

TommyB.
07-26-2006, 09:12 AM
I wanna see the match too :sad: Is there a livestream?

I don't know. But Tommy isn't playing on Stadium Court today...low chance for a livestream. :shrug:

Alexiana
07-26-2006, 09:42 AM
I don't know. But Tommy isn't playing on Stadium Court today...low chance for a livestream. :shrug:

yes, probably no chance. I know there has been a livestream in 2004, cause Carsten, Jana and myself were watching the final Kiwi-Haas until 3 o clock in the night :D

binkygirl
07-26-2006, 10:13 AM
Tommy is looking good!

http://cdn-65.cdn.buzznet.com/assets/users12/tennispartygirl/default/msg-115390862609.jpg
http://cdn-66.cdn.buzznet.com/assets/users12/tennispartygirl/default/msg-115390856553.jpg

Alexiana
07-26-2006, 12:30 PM
Tommy is looking good!

http://cdn-65.cdn.buzznet.com/assets/users12/tennispartygirl/default/msg-115390862609.jpg
http://cdn-66.cdn.buzznet.com/assets/users12/tennispartygirl/default/msg-115390856553.jpg

he always did ;)

atheneglaukopis
07-26-2006, 02:54 PM
I don't know if there's a livestream. MediaZone doesn't seem to show American tournaments; they're showing Umag for this week. :( Anyway, as someone said, he's on Grandstand today, which doesn't make me happy, nor does the timing. If I get to see him, though, I will report on anything noteworthy.

Oh, I saw him practice Sunday with Agassi, and he was all business, but Agassi was being quite funny. If anyone wants to hear that report, I'll be happy to post it (it's mostly Agassi, though).

TommyB.
07-26-2006, 03:07 PM
Please post your report atheneglaukopis...no problem i like both players. :)

Oh Alexia you saw this final 2004! I missed all matches between Tommy and Kiwi. :sad:

Alexiana
07-26-2006, 03:40 PM
I wanna read the report too :)

@tommyb: yeah it was much fun, we were chatting over icq and jana was cheering for Kiwi, while Carsten and I were cheering for Tommy, the quality of the stream was quite low, you could barely see the ball, but it was much fun :D

atheneglaukopis
07-26-2006, 04:58 PM
Actually, I remembered I posted it to my blog, so I'll just copy & paste.

I watched Safin practice yesterday! He tossed a racquet into the empty player's box and had to go fish it out. Then I saw Agassi and Haas today. They were funny, Agassi especially. He screamed with frustration every time he mishit a shot, and after a while, screamed every time he really went for a winner, too. At one point Haas drop-shotted him, and Agassi yelled, "Aaahhhh!" and ran it down crosscourt, and hit a passing winner off of it. We--standing at the top of the stadium looking over the fence into the next court--applauded, and Agassi turned around to look at us and yelled, "That's what I'm talkin' about!" A couple points later, Haas netted a ball, and Agassi called, "Come on, you German!" Agassi tossed us a ball partway through, and toward the end he hit a good shot and shouted, "Vamos!" As he was leaving, we started applauding him, he looked up and smiled at us, and the guy next to me was calling, "Beat Federer! Beat Federer!" Haas was less entertaining and interactive, but he screamed at himself a couple of times, and hit two balls out of the court into the trees, one to the right by accident and one to the left intentionally. Unfortunately, they seem unretrievable by us due to the fences. Only bad part, when they were practicing serves Agassi could hardly get one in. Most of them were hitting the net halfway up.Update: Agassi's serve was fine for his match, which was a relief to me.

07-26-2006, 09:59 PM
Tommy Won :woohoo: But I don't know why he has to fool around with players he should blow off the court :rolleyes:

TommyB.
07-26-2006, 10:14 PM
Thanks for the report atheneglaukopis! :)

Tommy with some problems again today but he won. This is important in the end! ;) The next opponent...Paul Goldstein.

07-26-2006, 10:28 PM
And Paul has been doing well as of late, but again Tommy should beat him. But will he :unsure:

atheneglaukopis
07-27-2006, 01:00 AM
Meh, not much to say. I got to see half the first set and all of the second, and his attitude was very negative throughout, even when leading. Understandably so in the second, but in the first I was thinking, ":smash: Tommy, you're winning, relax!" I have to admit that I was sweltering and uncomfortable for the fifth consecutive day, chronically dehydrated, hungry, and disappointed over Safin's loss, and if Tommy was giving off bad vibes I decided I was going somewhere air conditioned with food, water, and comfortable seats. So I went to lunch and didn't watch the third set. I have to say, he was playing fine, better than Capdeville if not spectacularly, and I wasn't really worried he was going to lose, even after dropping the second set. 6-1 in the third, I was right.

So, Tommy, if you're reading this, lighten up! You don't have to crack a smile during the match, Rafa doesn't, but at least he pumps himself up instead of down. You're playing fine, you're doing well, good job :yeah:, and good luck with the rest of the tournament. Sheesh.:lol:

07-27-2006, 04:53 AM
Yes Tommy drives me :crazy: with his tennis playing. He may look serious, but yet he lets players take cheat sets off him :ras: Sorry but Tommy playing tennis brings out the :devil: in me :eek: And I don't know how you Marat fans can stand it? I would really be :cuckoo: if I followed Marat closely.

Deboogle!.
07-27-2006, 05:07 AM
Hi Tommy fans :drool:

Jogy
07-27-2006, 07:53 AM
GREAT JOB Tommy! :)

Now get Goldstein :yeah: :bounce:

Alexiana
07-27-2006, 10:50 AM
Actually, I remembered I posted it to my blog, so I'll just copy & paste.

Update: Agassi's serve was fine for his match, which was a relief to me.

thanks for the report. Seems like they were having a good time, especially Andre :lol:

Alexiana
07-27-2006, 10:53 AM
Hi Tommy fans :drool:

Hello :D You're very welcome here with pics like that ;)

Deboogle!.
07-27-2006, 02:09 PM
Hello :D You're very welcome here with pics like that ;):p i have many more ;)

07-27-2006, 04:31 PM

kiwifan80
07-27-2006, 08:31 PM
Good win. Yeah it shou'dve been simpler, but that's Tommy for ya. Good luck in the next round :)

07-27-2006, 10:37 PM
Good win. Yeah it shou'dve been simpler, but that's Tommy for ya. Good luck in the next round :)
Oh how right you are about Tommy :D He never does anything nice and easy, but he does everything nice and rough :lol: :devil:

Deboogle!.
07-28-2006, 12:01 AM
For those who don't go to GM or whatever, the links to all my pics are here http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=82168 Some of Tommy on tuesday but more from his warmup on Wednesday :)

Alexiana
07-28-2006, 12:14 PM
sweaty Tommy :drool: but he looks unsatisfied or maybe just blinded by the sun :confused:

07-28-2006, 05:05 PM
Well I hope Tommy is ready to :rocker: LA today :D Auf geht's Tommy :)

TommyB.
07-28-2006, 05:58 PM
Yeah rock this town Tommy! :cool:

Auf geht's! :)

kiwifan80
07-28-2006, 07:06 PM
Oh how right you are about Tommy :D He never does anything nice and easy, but he does everything nice and rough :lol: :devil:

:lol: Nice way to put it

kiwifan80
07-28-2006, 07:10 PM
Yeah good luck today Tommy:)

07-28-2006, 07:50 PM
:lol: Nice way to put it
Thanks I'm glad you liked it :D Roddick may be out of the Tournament due to a back injury. Once again things seem to be falling Tommy's way, but that is usually when he gets sick or hurt or blows a match he should win :scared:

Alexiana
07-28-2006, 08:09 PM
Thanks I'm glad you liked it :D Roddick may be out of the Tournament due to a back injury. Once again things seem to be falling Tommy's way, but that is usually when he gets sick or hurt or blows a match he should win :scared:

Yeah, if everything goes his way, he blows :lol: or simply sucks ;)

07-28-2006, 08:12 PM
Yeah, if everything goes his way, he blows :lol: or simply sucks ;)
:lol: I think Tommy has had so much bad luck he doesn't know how to handle good luck anymore :haha: I keep thinking of Houston that trophy was practically in Tommy's hands :sad: :bigcry:

Deboogle!.
07-28-2006, 09:41 PM
sweaty Tommy :drool: but he looks unsatisfied or maybe just blinded by the sun :confused::lol: I think just blinded, I don't recall him being upset about anything :)

07-29-2006, 01:13 AM
Tommy won :woohoo: He defeated Goldstein 6-3 and 6-4 :yippee:

kiwifan80
07-29-2006, 01:17 AM
:lol: I think Tommy has had so much bad luck he doesn't know how to handle good luck anymore :haha: I keep thinking of Houston that trophy was practically in Tommy's hands :sad: :bigcry:

I know hopefully he's fealin good and ready. He does have a real big chance to do really well here.

I hope his match is on ESPN 2 tomorrow( I wish they were showing both semi finals). I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

YUP roddick just withdrew :eek:

07-29-2006, 03:55 AM
I know hopefully he's fealin good and ready. He does have a real big chance to do really well here.

I hope his match is on ESPN 2 tomorrow( I wish they were showing both semi finals). I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

YUP roddick just withdrew :eek:
You know :lol: I feel stupid, but I'm going to have to check the ATP site to see who is playing :eek: If any American player is in the Semis ESPN2 might go with that Match thinking they can get more viewers that way. Of course, the way ESPN2 has expanded its coverage maybe not :shrug: Oh BTW where are my manners? I don't think I have said Hello to you :wavey: There that is taken care of :D

07-29-2006, 04:40 AM
It isn't funny, but I have to :lol: to keep from :bigcry: There aren't any Americans in the Semi-Finals at all :eek: Gonzo is the highest ranked player left so maybe ESPN2 will go with that--I don't know :shrug:

kiwifan80
07-29-2006, 07:53 AM
You know :lol: I feel stupid, but I'm going to have to check the ATP site to see who is playing :eek: If any American player is in the Semis ESPN2 might go with that Match thinking they can get more viewers that way. Of course, the way ESPN2 has expanded its coverage maybe not :shrug: Oh BTW where are my manners? I don't think I have said Hello to you :wavey: There that is taken care of :D

Yeah I'm sorry, I never totally intordruced myelf either.
I spend alot of my time @ wtaworld, and used to only go to Kiwi's forum all the time(and still so), but I like other players as well. Haas is one of my faves, but for some reason I never posted here that much.
You seem very nice so I 'll def be here more often. Nice to meet U:wavey:

kiwifan80
07-29-2006, 07:55 AM
It isn't funny, but I have to :lol: to keep from :bigcry: There aren't any Americans in the Semi-Finals at all :eek: Gonzo is the highest ranked player left so maybe ESPN2 will go with that--I don't know :shrug:

Uggh... but Tommy's hotter lol
No really if they show gonzo over Tommy I'll be surprised. I mean, no offence to Gonzalas, but I think Tommy's way more entertaining. I'm probably biased though

TommyB.
07-29-2006, 08:00 AM
Well done Tommy!!! :bigclap:

It's a good thing that he reached a semifinal again...go on!

His next opponent is Hrbaty. Time for a little revenge!! :fiery:

Alexiana
07-29-2006, 09:58 AM
Great job Tommy :yeah: My computer kept crashing yesterday night, so I just saw the score :) Well done. But I'm afraid of another Tommy - Hrbaty match. No good memories.... :rolleyes:

Neely
07-29-2006, 10:59 AM
I have a better feeling today against Hrbaty, good luck! :)

Alexiana
07-29-2006, 11:20 AM
I have a better feeling today against Hrbaty, good luck! :)

It should be Tommys territory ;) We're not in Bratislava :mad:

07-29-2006, 04:25 PM
It should be Tommys territory ;) We're not in Bratislava :mad:
I also wish he were playing someone else. But the U.S. is Tommy's second home so the crowd should at least be with him. Whether that will help or not I don't know :shrug:

simpletennis
07-29-2006, 11:03 PM
holy shit, he's playing right now, and his stats are so good

7 aces, 65% 1st serve %, 95% points won on first serve, 82% on second serve 2/7 break points won

07-29-2006, 11:32 PM
Tommy yeah baby :yeah: He won 6-2 and 7-5 :) He looked great as usual
:hearts: He did kind of go away a little in the first part of the second set--you know how Tommy is about that :ras: But basically it was :drool:
:drool: :drool: :woohoo: On to the Finals :yippee:

CarstenL01
07-29-2006, 11:35 PM
Tommy, fantastic :D :woohoo: Hrbaty won just 4 points on Tommy's serve :lol:

07-30-2006, 12:12 AM
:lol: I can't believe I didn't realize who ESPN2 would put on TV today. It was obvious. Since there were no native born Americans left in the Tournament who else would fill in perfectly--Tommy :D He has been in the U.S. for years and is very popular here :) So, of course, his was the Semi-Final Match that was going to be on TV. And since he made the Final. He will be on TV again :woohoo: I would love to see him win another Title :angel:

TommyB.
07-30-2006, 12:28 AM
Tommy :woohoo:

I'm so happy!! :)

I need a livestream tomorrow! :unsure:

07-30-2006, 06:24 AM
Well Tommy will be playing Dmitry Tursunov later today. Dmitry had an easy time with Gonzo defeating him 6-4 and 6-2. Of course, Gonzo is still more a clay court player than a hard court player. Tommy's H2H with Dmitry is 2-0 in favor of Tommy. So it would seem like Tommy's chances for another Title would be good :) However, with Tommy who knows :shrug: Even the comentators at yesterday's match were talking about Tommy's lack of mental toughness. They even said he was mentally fragile. I really don't agree with that because it made Tommy sound like some kind of wimp which I don't believe at all :fiery: However, I have to admit that sometimes Tommy lacks focus :sad: But fragile :eek:

Alexiana
07-30-2006, 12:24 PM
Tommy :bigclap: Now win this title :worship: :worship:

<Eve>
07-30-2006, 01:50 PM
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: come on tommy baby! :D :D

07-30-2006, 03:48 PM
Aug geht's Tommy :D

bavaria100
07-30-2006, 03:49 PM
Good luck to Tommy for the final. I hope he gets to win his third title of the year today. :bounce:

kiwifan80
07-30-2006, 07:54 PM
Good Luck today tommy

yumo
07-30-2006, 11:15 PM
Congrats Tommy! :worship:

Tommy def. Tursunov 4-6 7-5 6-3

Alexiana
07-30-2006, 11:16 PM
He did it :D :D :D :worship: :worship: :worship:
Title Number 10!!!!!!!!!!!

TommyB.
07-30-2006, 11:20 PM
Yeah our Tommy is a champion again! :banana:

Let's celebrate. :aparty:

07-30-2006, 11:27 PM
He did it :D :D :D :worship: :worship: :worship:
Title Number 10!!!!!!!!!!!
Phew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah Tommy Baby :yeah: I thought during and after the 1st Set Tommy was going to let a Title slip through his fingers :scared: But he didn't :yippee:
And after the Match before they left to go to other programing Tommy took off his shirt :woohoo: Normally the shirt change comes during commercials breaks and I don't get to see them :mad: But I got the full view here :devil: They showed Sandy she looked very nice ;) I think it has helped Tommy to get back with her :D :angel:
:worship:

07-31-2006, 03:20 AM
I rated this thread as 5 which is excellent since Tommy won the Tournament. I think it would be nice if we could have stars on the threads of the Tournaments that Tommy won. I don't know how many people it takes to rate a thread before the stars show up :confused:

<Eve>
07-31-2006, 10:04 AM
:aparty: :drink: :woohoo: :yeah:

YEAAH!!!! GREAT!!!!!! :D :D :D congrats tommy!!!!!!!!! :aparty:

wow wow wow wow!!! too bad i didnt follow this tournament at all :scared: and i was already asleep when he had to play the final :o but im so happy!!!!!!

Jogy
07-31-2006, 02:02 PM
:D Great title, Tommy!!!!!!!!! :worship:
I'm very happy he won title :D
good week, excellent!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

enqvistfan
07-31-2006, 05:18 PM
Congratulations to Tommy, it's deserved :yeah:

idolwatcher1
07-31-2006, 11:25 PM
YAY for Tommy!! :worship: I knew he could do it, and he did! :D

07-31-2006, 11:32 PM
YAY for Tommy!! :worship: I knew he could do it, and he did! :D
Great to see you in here idolwatcher1 :D Now if certain posters would just let me post in Robby's Forum everything would be just fine :rolleyes: