Scary, really scary [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Scary, really scary

Fingon
01-23-2004, 04:47 AM
Federer of course.

Morrison was doing all he could, he wasn't playing a bad match, and Roger wasn't even sweatting.

He makes everything looks so easy, it's like the ball comes from his hand and not his racquet.

I've followed tennis for many, many years and I can't think of other players as talented as Roger. There have been players spectacular in certain areas, like Edberg as a serve and volleyer but as complete as Roger? nobody.

I believe that if he keeps this level, nobody stands a chance, it's like in Wimbledon, simply there wasn't anything the other players could do.

Even Patrick McEnroe had to admit that when Roger is on, he is above all the rest, including Roddick.

go Roger

MisterQ
01-23-2004, 04:58 AM
Funny, I thought this was going to be about Agassi's first set vs. Enqvist!

WyverN
01-23-2004, 05:30 AM
Enqvist is washed up, a shade of his former self and Agassi would concentrate in what is realistically his last chance at a major. In those situations the greater talent almost certainly wins

WyverN
01-23-2004, 05:42 AM
As for the post, I agree that Roger has found form but Morrison is 156th in the world, how well could he possibly play?

CooCooCachoo
01-23-2004, 05:50 AM
Enqvist needs to try to get some length in his shots. He's trying to hang in there now, but it is absolutely pointless.