Next match....!!!! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Next match....!!!!

alix
01-22-2004, 06:13 PM
Hello everybody !!!!

I first start by excusing me for my very bad English... But when your fan of someone, I think the problem of the languages is not very important...
I'm a french Seb's fan girl and I was really happy to find a forum where people are helpfull with each other and who really like Seb..!!! Because the french forums are not always well done and people only talk about tennis and not about the man he is.... I think it's also important...

I must come back to my first aim because I wasn't suppose to talk about me....
I first wanted to say : "ALLEZ SEB !!!!!!!" We all trust in you I you must defeat Hrbaty.....!!!

P.S: I also wanted to ask everyone to send photos of Seb if you can... Surprising photos would be very good and some of him with his family would be better.. Thank you

ALIX

wilma
01-22-2004, 06:31 PM
hey hello Alix and welcome! I hope you'll find what you're looking for on this forum. You want to talk about 'Grosjean the Man'? Then you're certainly at the right place!!! We hardly do anything else ;)

Maybe you can have a look through some of the old threads, for there are loads of great pics there - also a few beautiful ones of his family.

And for the next match: ALLEZ SEB!!! :banana:

Esther, you were right of course: match starts at 9.30 am CET (am very poor at sums :retard: ). Have fun!!

ubrunjensen
01-23-2004, 06:24 AM
Welcome, Alix, I'm sure you will enjoy being here!
We talk about Grosjean a lot - and not just *boring* stuff like his matches...he he!

taremi
01-23-2004, 08:00 AM
Hi, Alix! Welcome to the Grosjean's world!! I really think all the Grosjean's threads here are so wonderful!!! And maybe, we can find out some great photos of him here. Yeah, languages isn't very important...how we LOVE Grosjean is important, I think so. (And everyone knows my English isn't good.... Haha...:lol: )

Wilma, which old threads I can find out some pics of his family? Do you remember that? I'm afraid I haven't yet seen it once....
Aww....The match is starting! ALLEZ SEB!!! :banana:

taremi
01-23-2004, 09:57 AM
:aparty: Seb WON 2-6, 6-4, 6-1, 6-3!!!!!! :woohoo: GREAT JOB SEB!!!!!

Alison
01-23-2004, 10:40 AM
Hello Alix! :wavey: welcome :)

ubrunjensen
01-23-2004, 01:08 PM
YES HE DID IT!!! He won in 4 sets! What did I tell you??? I knew he could pull it off! Now who's next? Robby Ginepri or what? I seem to remember that the American beat Grosjean in Kooyong last week...

cpuisette
01-23-2004, 03:49 PM
hello alix

me too i m french and i have a bad english. For pictures of Grosjean, you can see this thread :
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=292&page=3&pp=15

some pictures are very good but me i can't see all the photos, i don't know why.

taremi
01-23-2004, 05:28 PM
P.S: I also wanted to ask everyone to send photos of Seb if you can...

I have some Seb's photos which I took in 2003. Please copy it, if you need.;)

These photos were exhibited by Taremi & (c) Taremi:
http://www004.upp.so-net.ne.jp/rock_m_place/seb1.jpg

http://www004.upp.so-net.ne.jp/rock_m_place/seb2.jpg

http://www004.upp.so-net.ne.jp/rock_m_place/seb_thierry.jpg
Seb & Thierry Tulasne

wilma
01-23-2004, 05:36 PM
Wilma, which old threads I can find out some pics of his family? Do you remember that? I'm afraid I haven't yet seen it once....

Taremi, try the "ATP Show" thread => great pics of Seb's family and some sexy ones of the man himself sans cap!

wilma
01-23-2004, 05:36 PM
Fantastic photos btw, Taremi

taremi
01-23-2004, 06:38 PM
Taremi, try the "ATP Show" thread => great pics of Seb's family and some sexy ones of the man himself sans cap!
Wow!! THANK YOU FOR TELLING ME THAT, WILMA!!!!! :worship: How kind and so sweet you are!!! :hug: And I saw pics of Seb's family and etc.... They're awesome!!! :yeah: Thanks again, wilma!!

Alison
01-23-2004, 10:08 PM
Wow!Brilliant pictures Taremi! :worship: I think I might use the first one as a screensaver ;) something good to look at on the screen when I'm not using the computer;also something to annoy my 'other half' :p LOL

taremi
01-24-2004, 10:33 AM
I'm not using the computer;also something to annoy my 'other half' :p LOL
LOL...:haha: That's a great idea, Alison!!! :lol: :yeah: I'll wait for your report, when your 'other half' looked at it and what he(she?lol) said? :aplot:

xuzizhen
01-24-2004, 11:55 AM
Hello Alix! Here's my photoalbum of seb if you'd like to see:

http://community.webshots.com/user/bixliza

Hi taremi ! THank you so much for your great pics!!!! I guess you are from japan :))

ubrunjensen
01-24-2004, 12:21 PM
Taremi, your pictures of Grosjean are just GREAT!!! Especially the first one, so up close - and he looks so serious. Longest eyelashes, like brooms, wonder why mine don't look like that no matter what I do! Wonder what the secret is???
Say, have you ever met him in real life? Seen him play live?

ubrunjensen
01-24-2004, 12:37 PM
Xuzi, thanks for the link to your AWESOME pictures and wallpapers! I hope it's okay that I downloaded a few for my own sake! He's so incredibly cute when he laughs!

xuzizhen
01-24-2004, 12:48 PM
hi ubrunjensen ! Glad that u like the album. the wallpapers are my unskilled works :) i just put a little part of my collection of photo to this album :)

taremi
01-24-2004, 01:40 PM
Hi, Xuzizhen, woohoo! Your photoalbum of seb is awesome!!!! Great!!! Thank you for linking!!!! :worship: Oh.... Do you think I'm from Japan?? Hmmmm...I don't know! LOL

and he looks so serious. Longest eyelashes, like brooms,
Say, have you ever met him in real life? Seen him play live?My answer is 'yes', I just met him in real life and seen him play live! :aplot: He was a very nice person at that time!!!! (Of course, he is always very nice guy, you know. ;) ) Definitely his eyelashes are longest like a broom..... :eek: I really envy him!! LOL

wilma
01-24-2004, 01:50 PM
Xuzizhen,thank you for your link to your great slide show!! I liked the picture of the Masters: Seb is so adorably short next to the other guys, and they all look extremely uncomfortable in their suits! LOL

Alison
01-24-2004, 11:20 PM
Taremi,my 'other half' is sick of seeing Seb on the computer :p
I love to change the screensaver every now and again(from one picture of Seb to another ;) ) just to wind him up :devil:

taremi
01-25-2004, 07:38 AM
LOL :lol: Poor Alison's "other half"......:devil:

ubrunjensen
01-25-2004, 09:31 AM
my 'other half' is sick of seeing Seb on the computer :p

My other half is just sick of tennis in general and of the Aussie Open in particular! He gets this tired, blank look in his face when I start to retell the day's highlights! And he simply can't understand why I find Grosjean attractive at all! He says it'a a worrying sign of my bad taste and that it reflects badly on him ;)

Alison
01-25-2004, 10:06 PM
LOL Poor Alison's "other half"......

Taremi it's such good fun baiting him.It's a new sport;and I always win! ;)
The funny thing is he's getting it from 2 of us.My daughter's also a fan of Seb :devil: :devil:

He says it's a worrying sign of my bad taste and that it reflects badly on him

Ulla that made me laugh so much :haha: Mine says the same thing! ;)

taremi
01-26-2004, 01:37 PM
:lol: Oh! You guys really seems to be :devil: :devil:!!!! :lol: Sorry for every "other half" !!!! :nerner:

ubrunjensen
01-26-2004, 05:14 PM
Don't be, Taremi, don't be! I'm really not that mean all the time, he he! And he can take it, believe me. If you knew all the awful stuff he says about our Grosjean, you wouldn't feel sorry for him at all!