Expert Predictions!! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Expert Predictions!!

vamos21nadal
06-29-2006, 05:12 AM
Did all of you see the prediction Brad Gilbert made on the Nadal vs Kendrick match. He predicted that Nadal would lose...I don't know how he can come up with this...I think Rafa is definetly making it to at least The Round of 16..What are all of your predictions!?!?

Vamos---Rafa

MariaV
06-29-2006, 08:11 AM
Well, I don't take all these predictions too seriously.
Rafa SHOULD be good enough on grass to take out the likes of Kendrick but we'll see, anything can happen. I mean I pray that it won't happen but his shoulder could get worse or... No I don't wanna jinx anything so I'll just shut up ... :tape: :tape: and wish him good luck. :)

Welcome to MTF btw! :wavey:

the_natural
06-30-2006, 10:38 AM
I think we can see from that match that Brad was very intelligent. Grass isnt like clay, even a great fighter can lose in straights. Nadal is just such a fighter, hes the best fighter ive seen in a LONG time and one of the greatest champions (for his age, maybe for any age) that ive seen, for some reason in the third I had this strange confidence that he would pull through, he digs deep, and I "trust him" sortta like when i see hewitt in a tough situation (though i dont particularly like hewitt) Theres this sense of "somehow he will find a way, he always does". And when he won the 3rd I just had a real feeling he would build on it. But Brad was very good with his choice, Kendrick has a serve better than most of the best servers in the game, Big forehand, hits the ball flat and hard, had nothing to lose, was brought up on hard courts and keeps his composure well. Rafa really could have lost.