Who's looking like a hot ass mess at this AO?.. [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Who's looking like a hot ass mess at this AO?..

sigmagirl91
01-21-2004, 02:44 PM
Which players have just absolutely gone off the deep end with their fashion choices? Yes, this is a continuation of aforesaid "Fashion Hell-No" thread....

CooCooCachoo
01-21-2004, 02:45 PM
I thought Kim Clijsters looked horribly, to be honest..

sigmagirl91
01-21-2004, 02:50 PM
What's up with that backward visor? That looks soooo tacky.....
And the next player who shows their underwear (with the exception of boxer briefs) needs to be "fined". :rolleyes:

star
01-21-2004, 02:57 PM
I love Kim's new outfit.

Love Myskina's white top too.

And whose's underwear are you talking about?

I think Justine's outfit is the most attractive one she has worn.

I'm not to sure about those complicated Nike tops.

I haven't seen anything on the men yet that I really like. I would say that Lleyton's nike shirt is the most becomming.......... if only it were 2 sizes smaller.

Andy's shirt is better this year.

I'm not to crazy about the Federer nike shirt that I've seen on several players, but the white with the red stripe gives Fed a sort of nice Switzerland look. :)

Havok
01-21-2004, 03:20 PM
um anybody who's wearing Nike and Adidas, unfortunately. Nike just took their design for AO 2003 and made their stripes horizontal instead of vertical, and put one in the front and one in the back. ohhhhhhh how freakin original:yawn: and Adidas, need i say more? as for the ladies, yes that stupid backwards visor ala hantuchova, maybe she thought it would win her matches:hah: and also the top Daniela and Sharapova are wearing are crap.

Deboogle!.
01-21-2004, 03:20 PM
I'm sick of seeing Justine's underwear

I generally hate Adidas's clothes.

and Fila's clothes for men... that tie-dye-esque thing???? *gag*

maratski
01-21-2004, 03:34 PM
So far Myskina looks best IMO. I love the white top and combined with a blue hotpants she looked great.

ST still has the best shirt on the men's side (Escude's shirt), but I have to say that ulgy Adidas shirt looked very good on Marat today ;)

tangerine_dream
01-21-2004, 03:56 PM
I loved Venus' white tank outfit. It flattered her physique so well. Seeing a decent outfit that's actually flattering on the player is unheard of on the WTA. :eek:

sigmagirl91
01-21-2004, 04:08 PM
And whose's underwear are you talking about?

Any male player, ala Alex Corretja-although I thought that was absolutely hilarious... :)

Havok
01-21-2004, 04:13 PM
I loved Venus' white tank outfit. It flattered her physique so well. Seeing a decent outfit that's actually flattering on the player is unheard of on the WTA. :eek:
it actually works if you have a nice body/are sexy ala Kournikova/Dokic. i agree on the women's side, Venus is the best dressed. the Nike top with the holes is pretty good as well.

Ma. Estefania
01-21-2004, 04:26 PM
At women's one I totally dislike Clijsters' one, I mean, the outfit is nice, but doesn't fit her in my opinion.

Hantuchova was a whole mess, I think she needs some classes of "not showing your bra" on court... :rolleyes: It looked like she was all tied with so many stripes on her chest...

By other side, though Ashley lost today, I think she looked pretty good on that all red outfit of Nike. :)

Paradorn looks ugly at that Adidas outfit he's wearing.

I liked Nicolas Lapentti's one all grey (I think), it looked more like training clothes, but it was ok for my taste.

CooCooCachoo
01-21-2004, 04:40 PM
I loved the way Camille Pin looks! Very classy, great to watch! :D

sigmagirl91
01-21-2004, 04:49 PM
Although I have yet to see anyone look horrendously bad in red, it's become so unoriginal. Everyone is wearing red on the men's side. Could everyone's testosterone level be peaking on that side? What's up with the red-fest? Some other color, please..... :rolleyes:

CooCooCachoo
01-21-2004, 04:57 PM
I agree! Hénin-Hardenne was in red too..

tangerine_dream
01-21-2004, 05:39 PM
That's what I was saying on the AO thread. Everyone is dressed in reds! What is it about Australia that brings the red out in people? ;)

Sanneriet
01-21-2004, 08:05 PM
I don't think the players have that much choice in their outfits.

sigmagirl91
01-21-2004, 08:13 PM
But whose bright-ass idea was it to have people wearing red? Damn...I mean, like I said, no one is looking absolutely horrid in red right now, but it's a little much to have EVERYONE wearing red. :rolleyes:
Are we calling this the Crimson Open now? Is the theme of this open "In a Kick Ass Mood", and everyone's wearing red to celebrate? I don't know. Next year, if it's green, hell I can just see the mutiny with the players.....

faboozadoo15
01-21-2004, 09:46 PM
roddick looks absolutely terrible in his reebok tents...
roger looked cool
i actually liked hewitt's shirt
agassi needs longer pants if they are going to show close ups on his legs :haha: they're atrophied, if you ask me...

venus, sharapova, and davenport have looked okay, can't say too much about the others.

Ma. Estefania
01-21-2004, 10:11 PM
I agree, surprisingly I liked Davenport's outfit. What a change from her outfits from 2000 and before....

JeLuliA88
01-22-2004, 01:57 AM
The Adidas clothing are quite yuck to be honest, what's with the stripe down the middle on the back???

sigmagirl91
01-22-2004, 02:00 AM
Roddick and that damn tent he's playing in. It's a sheer wonder if he hasn't tripped over the damn thing....

Leo
01-22-2004, 02:07 AM
I think most of the women are dressed well. Davenport, Clijsters, Henin, Venus, Loit, etc. My favorite outfit has to be that of Myskina and Krasnoroutskaya. Not at all liking Hantuchova's backward visor.

For the men, I definitely like Hewitt's outfit. Also the blue Tacchini number is good (Robredo, Escude). I really hate Federer's red stripe thing. None of the other men have especially good outfits, I think.

sigmagirl91
01-22-2004, 02:10 AM
And Hewitt usually looks like a hot mess. But, now, I guess I'll give him credit.
Now, why do these other men have to look like a hot mess this year?

faboozadoo15
01-22-2004, 02:10 AM
Roddick and that damn tent he's playing in. It's a sheer wonder if he hasn't tripped over the damn thing....
tents look terrible on anyone... and if yur in "the best shape of your life" it's odd that you would wear one... his shirts were cooler last year.

sigmagirl91
01-22-2004, 02:14 AM
So, he should wear something a little closer to the body if he's in THAT good of shape.

faboozadoo15
01-22-2004, 02:22 AM
perhaps... but i dont really care... i just think it looks ridiculous.

trixy
01-22-2004, 02:33 AM
The only women whos dress i like is Venus'. I hate all the adidas clothes. I think they have to get over the 3 stripes. I mean you don't need to have it on every piece of clothing. Nike's whole front and back thing is weird but i think Daniela looks good in almost anything so she didnt look to bad. I actually like Lindsays outfit too, it's not bad and i like the one kim wore in first round match. Ok so maybe Venus' outfit wasnt the only one i liked.

With the men adidas once again proves to be gross once again and yeh what is with all the red?! Although i did think Robby Ginepri looked good yesterday in his red sleeveless thing.

sigmagirl91
01-22-2004, 02:35 AM
Maybe we should teach these men how to dress. Damn, some of those shirts are just absolutely ghastly-especially that shirt that Srichaphan has on....

Havok
01-22-2004, 02:40 AM
tents:banana: the shirt is really nice, he just needs to wear one at least one size smaller, maybe 2. the nike outfits are garbage, as are adidas. what else is new?