Can we have an Ilija Bozoljac forum pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Can we have an Ilija Bozoljac forum pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease?

adee-gee
06-21-2006, 10:30 PM
I know he's ranked 151 in the world and not done that much (yet!) but it would be most appreciated if we could have a forum for Ilija Bozoljac. He's a top guy, and is building up a load of fans who would frequent the forum regularly.

Please, as a favour for me, for all the services I've given to this site :angel:

For the record, his ranking is higher than Gambill, Philippoussis and Beck who all have their own forums :p

Thanks in advance! :kiss:

Saumon
06-21-2006, 10:35 PM
please!!

would we have a Serbian sub-forum then? :scratch:

savesthedizzle
06-21-2006, 10:36 PM
A Ilija forum would be awesome.

Especially as a part of this new Serbian generation with Tipsarevic, Djokovic and Pashanski, a forum for Ilija perhaps as part of a Serbian subforum would be great. Serbian player threads are starting to take over Rest of the world with Ilija, Viktor, Janko, Boris and Nenad all having supporters :)

Serbian fans are very active on this site and Ilija having a forum would be great. I guarantee it would be more active than most forums on this site even if I made it so single handedly :)

LaTenista
06-21-2006, 10:43 PM
Ilja rocks. :rocker2: He totally deserves his own forum as an up and coming player.

Deboogle!.
06-21-2006, 10:51 PM
If not a forum, maybe a Serbian forum so that the Novak forum and all the threads for these up and comers could all be together?

revolution
06-22-2006, 12:16 AM
Agree with the proposal :D

savesthedizzle
06-22-2006, 01:30 AM
To the powers that be...

If you reallly loved us... a Serbian subforum with the Novak forum, a Janko forum and an Ilija forum would make all of us ridiculously happy :) I probably would never ask anything of you ever again :D

InfiniteSadness
06-22-2006, 03:04 PM
A forum for Bozoljac would be great indeed. :)

Natasha250688
06-22-2006, 03:31 PM
I agree, it would be really great if Ilija could have a forum!

savesthedizzle
06-22-2006, 10:25 PM
If not a forum, maybe a Serbian forum so that the Novak forum and all the threads for these up and comers could all be together?

:worship: Please mods, listen to the Debstah. You know she is wise!

bad gambler
06-23-2006, 02:46 AM
I know he's ranked 151 in the world and not done that much (yet!) but it would be most appreciated if we could have a forum for Ilija Bozoljac. He's a top guy, and is building up a load of fans who would frequent the forum regularly.

Please, as a favour for me, for all the services I've given to this site :angel:

For the record, his ranking is higher than Gambill, Philippoussis and Beck who all have their own forums :p

Thanks in advance! :kiss:

Bloody bandwagon jumper :p

Scotso
06-23-2006, 03:14 AM
We do need a Serbian forum, we have lots of popular Serbs... and then a forum for Ilija and Janko maybe :)

Saumon
06-23-2006, 05:34 AM
he should blog for the atp, it worked with dima :lol:

adee-gee
06-23-2006, 08:17 AM
Bloody bandwagon jumper :p
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

There's no bandwagon to jump on yet, he hasn't done anything :p

freesbee
06-23-2006, 08:22 AM
:lol:
I agree, a Serbian subforum would be great :yeah:

savesthedizzle
06-23-2006, 05:59 PM
Pleeeeease admins :) The Serbs are fan favorites and with a subforum and some individual player forums people who are fans would be able to find their threads which now get lost in the madness of what is essentially a collection of leftovers in the "Rest of the World" section. This fleet of Serbs is more than just leftovers! They're each such crazy characters that there is more than enough for an active forum :)

If you will agree to a Serbian subforum and then maybe forums for Janko and Ilija on a test basis? And then if they aren't active get rid of them? I seem to recall that working for some other group getting a forum you weren't entirely sold on. These guys are all young though, just starting out careers and there is a lot to speculate on and talk about.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.

*begs*

adee-gee
06-23-2006, 09:38 PM
This is how Ilija feels about not having his own forum yet......

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/adeegee/DSC00250.jpg

Saumon
06-24-2006, 11:53 AM
awww :sobbing:

Jelena
06-24-2006, 12:50 PM
I think too it would be good if there was a Serbian subforum. It would be also a bit easier to navigate through all the threads for the Serbian players. And there are in the meanwhile so many threads about different Serbian players, that it would be worth unifiying them in a subforum.

Anne-Claire
06-24-2006, 05:08 PM
Yep I agree, a serbian subforum would be really great :bounce:

adee-gee
06-24-2006, 09:46 PM
C'mon mods, the support is there! :D

savesthedizzle
06-25-2006, 02:15 AM
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.

*bats eyelashes at gravity*

Kristen
06-25-2006, 04:15 AM
Yeah they should have one. You open up the "Player Forums" page, hoping to see if any of your players threads have been touched, but you always see a Serbian player at the top of the list :ras: ;)

Ilija is a good player, fun, and good looking, so he'll have even more fans in future. I think it would be a good investment, moderators ;) He won me over when he asked for a napkin, wanting a band-aid. I hope he's on his way to winning over the mods as well :awww:

LOL @ Jess' "If you loved us..."

Novak Dj
06-25-2006, 06:11 AM
Please one forum for Serbian players (Djokovic, Tipsarevic, Bozoljac, Zimonjic and probably Pashanski). They are popular here and they deserves that.

ae wowww
06-25-2006, 09:36 AM
Everyone that has met Ilija wants one :D The guy is a legend; pleeease!

savesthedizzle
06-28-2006, 04:00 AM
Ilija is sad that there has been no response to this. He cries at night. :sad:

adee-gee
06-28-2006, 07:19 AM
They're obviously too busy with their new blogging thing :sad:

Grofica
06-28-2006, 09:14 AM
Serbian subforum with Novak Janko and Ilija forums is great idea!! There are a lot of serbian supporters and I think that we deserve are subforum!!!

freesbee
06-28-2006, 11:43 AM
please mods, comfort me with a subforum, cause I can't see Janko's match today :sad: :sad: :sad: I'm prepared to beg!lol

adee-gee
06-28-2006, 01:25 PM
Cheating the system Jess *shakes head in disgust* :p

savesthedizzle
06-28-2006, 06:56 PM
Cheating the system Jess *shakes head in disgust* :p

:angel:

Neely
06-29-2006, 12:52 PM
Because the amount of Serbian players is increasing and lots of them are young prospects who are likely to attract fans in future, I would see it as more likely that Gravity maybe could be convinced for a Serbian country forum which would host of course the Djokovic player forum as a subforum there. But a Serbian forum plus two or three player forums for certain players or these player subforums alone (in "rest of the world") ... sorry to say, but that looks out of reach currently regarding the current amount of support for these players. I can't and won't decide on this case anyway, but that's my two cents.

savesthedizzle
06-29-2006, 04:33 PM
Because the amount of Serbian players is increasing and lots of them are young prospects who are likely to attract fans in future, I would see it as more likely that Gravity maybe could be convinced for a Serbian country forum which would host of course the Djokovic player forum as a subforum there. But a Serbian forum plus two or three player forums for certain players or these player subforums alone (in "rest of the world") ... sorry to say, but that looks out of reach currently regarding the current amount of support for these players. I can't and won't decide on this case anyway, but that's my two cents.

A Serbian subforum would be a small victory we would have to be satisfied with. :sad: Although, I have heard that on WTAWorld a lot of random Russian women were given forums just because people signed up to blog for them. I had applied to blog for Ilija... but I won't get my hopes up for that either then, I guess.

I think a case could be made for a Tipsarevic forum... Novak had a similar-ish ranking and a similar amount of posts when we got a forum for him. Of all the Serbs, Janko might very well have the most fans.

I knew Bozoljac was a bit of a stretch ;)

Nathaliia
06-29-2006, 06:41 PM
For the same reason JMDP and Korolev ranked in 130s should have forums, and all their bandwagoners from GMs could post in there. :rolleyes:

IMO it shouldn't be like this that every player should have a forum because it causes a mess... but I support the forum for Serbian players because of the large support they have, and it will help people like Jess, belco and others to manage it more successfully. :yeah: Keeping my fingers crossed for the subforum then.

zoltan83
06-29-2006, 11:36 PM
I agree with this idea too :D

chicky841
06-29-2006, 11:38 PM
A serbian sub forum is totally needed.

CassL
06-30-2006, 09:38 PM
Yes, a Serbian subforum, please.

SloKid
07-01-2006, 09:10 PM
Serbian + subforum = bliss :angel:

Pretty please. :awww:

guille&tati4life
07-02-2006, 03:01 PM
I want a Serbian subforum. At least for Janko

InfiniteSadness
07-04-2006, 11:55 AM
With no forum, I have no place to post my Bozoljac's pics taken in Roland Garros. :awww:

savesthedizzle
07-04-2006, 12:56 PM
With no forum, I have no place to post my Bozoljac's pics taken in Roland Garros. :awww:

AND THIS IS A TRAGEDY BECAUSE WE NEED TO SEE THEM!

RFitzpatrick
07-04-2006, 03:55 PM
:rolleyes: