Hope Holland is kinder to Marcos than Germany Ordina open [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Hope Holland is kinder to Marcos than Germany Ordina open

kindablue
06-17-2006, 12:15 PM
Sorry i beat you to this Mae! I know you are sleeping now and the draw is out.His first match looks easy this time.

1)Davydenko vs Kohlschreiber
Benneteau vs Q
Spadea vs Phau
Minar vs (6)Baghdatis

(3)Ancic vs Q
Sluiter vs Vik
Dlouhy vs Vliegen
Santoro vs (5)Ginepri

(8)Djokovic vs Waske
Hernych vs Q
Clement vs Lee
Sanguinetti vs (4)Berdych

(7)Ferrero vs Haase
Melzer vs Muller
Schuettler vs Serra
Q vs (2)Robredo

Go Marcos!!!

athina7
06-17-2006, 02:51 PM
Hopefully things will go better for Marcos this time! Good luck!!!

kindablue
06-17-2006, 06:28 PM
For some reason his first match will be tomorrow Sunday late afternoon.

Centre court at 12 noon
women
women
Ferrero vs Haase
Baghdatis vs Minar

Court 1 at noon
women
Melzer vs Muller
women
Djokovic vs Waske

athina7
06-17-2006, 06:34 PM
Really? That's strange. Well, thanks kindablue for posting that. I had no idea.

H_E_L_L_A_S
06-18-2006, 03:56 AM
ade re Marco i thinks is a bout timw u show us the form that got u 2 the Aus open final, need a good run here so he can be ready 4 Wimbledon, if he gets past Ivo Minar hes got a good chance here, lets hope he doesnt stumble at the first hurdle

kindablue
06-18-2006, 05:45 PM
Marcos won his first match against Ivo Minar after a shaky start 3-6, 6-3, 7-5
Hope he plays better in the next round :D

Choupi
06-18-2006, 05:46 PM
Haven't seen the match but I've followed the end on the scoreboard. It's a win and that's already good to take.

06-19-2006, 02:54 AM
Sorry i beat you to this Mae! I know you are sleeping now and the draw is out.His first match looks easy this time.

1)Davydenko vs Kohlschreiber
Benneteau vs Q
Spadea vs Phau
Minar vs (6)Baghdatis

(3)Ancic vs Q
Sluiter vs Vik
Dlouhy vs Vliegen
Santoro vs (5)Ginepri

(8)Djokovic vs Waske
Hernych vs Q
Clement vs Lee
Sanguinetti vs (4)Berdych

(7)Ferrero vs Haase
Melzer vs Muller
Schuettler vs Serra
Q vs (2)Robredo

Go Marcos!!!
:lol: Not only did you beat me to it I had completely lost track of Marcos and didn't even know where he was playing :eek: Anyway I'm straighten out now :D And Congrats to Marcos on his win :) Pame Marcos.

sdimitri
06-19-2006, 04:56 AM
Lets hope this win will give him powers for better games.
Pame Marcos!

hawk
06-20-2006, 07:57 PM
Marcos is playing with V Spadea on Wednesday around 17:00 CET.

Center Court - 12:00 Noon
WTA
WTA

Not before 3:00 PM
Mario Ancic vs Raemon Sluiter
Vincent Spadea vs Marcos Baghdatis

linus
06-21-2006, 01:53 AM
after a tough win for 1st round, wish Marcos ready enough for Sapdea :cool:

btw, i post some nice Marco(s) on pics thread :p

sdimitri
06-21-2006, 04:55 AM
Lets hope he is ready and play good tennis.
Go Marco!

kindablue
06-21-2006, 07:38 PM
Marcos won his match agaisnt Spadea 6-2 7-6.It's a shame we couldn't watch it on Eurosport. They didn't even play on centre court because the WTA matches took too long, and so did the Ancic- Sluiter match. Still, it's a good win i hope he is getting his confidence back! He is playing Kohlschreiber next.

hawk
06-21-2006, 09:08 PM
Marcos won his match agaisnt Spadea 6-2 7-6.It's a shame we couldn't watch it on Eurosport. They didn't even play on centre court because the WTA matches took too long, and so did the Ancic- Sluiter match. Still, it's a good win i hope he is getting his confidence back! He is playing Kohlschreiber next.

Yes there was significant delay due to rain so he played on the court 1 instead of the center court otherwise he would have to play both matches tomorrow. Does anybody have statistics from this match?

Well, he is playing tomorrow after 15:00 CET on court 1 so again no tv coverage.

H_E_L_L_A_S
06-22-2006, 01:08 AM
Marcos should beat Kohlschreiber, looks like hes back 2 his winning ways i hope

athina7
06-22-2006, 02:49 AM
Well done Marcos:yeah: Good luck tomorrow! Keep it up!

06-22-2006, 02:57 AM
Marcos should beat Kohlschreiber, looks like hes back 2 his winning ways i hope
I sure hope Marcos is back to his winning ways :) But that
Kohlschreiber has given other players problems :eek:

sdimitri
06-22-2006, 04:50 AM
Bravo Marco for winning.
Yes Kohlschreiber won´t be an easy play for Marcos but i am sure
he will play well as he did on the previous game.
Pame Marco!!

H_E_L_L_A_S
06-22-2006, 06:25 AM
Still think Marcos can win in straight sets

kindablue
06-22-2006, 06:35 AM
I sure hope Marcos is back to his winning ways :) But that
Kohlschreiber has given other players problems :eek:

Both Kohlschreiber's wins were expected.Davydenko was 1-10 on
grass and Benneteau is not a consistent player.I think Marcos should be able to win this!

kindablue
06-22-2006, 03:37 PM
Marcos won 6-2 3-0 ret. Kohschreiber retired with shoulder problems
but Marcos would have won anyway! He seems to be back into form!
There was a scare in the forum today in Thursday's OOP and scores
thread.Some idiot wrote that Marcos retired, and you can imagine how
i felt.I was so relieved to find out it wasn't the case!It's going to be Ancic or Santoro next.Very probably Ancic.This should have been the final really, for whoever wins will win the tournament!

athina7
06-22-2006, 04:56 PM
Yeah Marcos!!!!! I'm really happy he is getting some good results again.

christos
06-22-2006, 05:21 PM
Semi vs Ancic
Go for it Marcoooos!!

06-22-2006, 06:41 PM
Well for someone who thinks that "grass is for footballers" Marcos has done very well in this Tournament. Congrats to Marcos on his win :) And now it is on to the Semis :)

sdimitri
06-23-2006, 04:53 AM
Good play Marco!!!
Now lets hope for a good game against Ancic which he is in a good
shape.
This game should have been the final.

hawk
06-23-2006, 05:17 AM
Well for someone who thinks that "grass is for footballers" Marcos has done very well in this Tournament. Congrats to Marcos on his win :) And now it is on to the Semis :)

Don’t misunderstand me Mae :) Marcos said that grass is for footballers and he was teasing as I did. Anyway, Marcos was a footballer before being a professional tennis player! ;)

H_E_L_L_A_S
06-23-2006, 07:52 AM
His game suits Grass, hes a great player and if he keeps serving well then he can go far, his best is yet 2 come and i hope he plays well at Wimbledon and raises them eyebrows again

Abnaxus
06-23-2006, 08:45 AM
Hello guys.
Does anyone know when does Marcos game today begin and if Eurosport will be showing it?
Thanks

hawk
06-23-2006, 09:07 AM
Hello guys.
Does anyone know when does Marcos game today begin and if Eurosport will be showing it?
Thanks

Marcos is playing around 14:00 CET on the Center Court. Unfortunately Eurosport will not show the match live because of Moto GP. Eurosport will televise the recorded match around 15:20 CET if I am not wrong.

Abnaxus
06-23-2006, 09:11 AM
Marcos is playing around 14:00 CET on the Center Court. Unfortunately Eurosport will not show the match live because of Moto GP. Eurosport will televise the recorded match around 15:20 CET if I am not wrong.

Thanks for the info, hawk.
Too bad they wont be showing it live.
Let's hope he reaches the final and hopefully they will show that.*fingers crossed*

christos
06-23-2006, 01:29 PM
Marcos is live on Eurosport right now!!

hawk
06-23-2006, 02:35 PM
Marcos lost 6-7 3-6 :sad:

Ancic took advantage of his serve. He breaks Marcos at 0-2 and the rest it's history.

06-23-2006, 02:38 PM
I hope all of you in the scoring thread didn't mind me cheering for Mario. I had made some bad vBets and needed to make up my vCash.
And since I knew Marcos doesn't really like grass courts and everyone had been saying Mario was the favorite to win the Tournament I made a hugh bet on Mario. So this time I had to want Mario to win. Sorry :sad: But my vCash is happy :dance:

kindablue
06-23-2006, 02:46 PM
Marcos lost 6-7 3-6 :sad:

Ancic took advantage of his serve. He break Marcos at 0-2 and the rest it's history.

Marcos had his chances in the 1st set but everybody knows it's not easy to break Ancic! He only got broken once in the 2nd set
and he didn't collapse as everybody expected! I think he is gradually back on his feet and he can do well at Wimbleton!

kindablue
06-23-2006, 02:51 PM
I hope all of you in the scoring thread didn't mind me cheering for Mario. I had made some bad vBets and needed to make up my vCash.
And since I knew Marcos doesn't really like grass courts and everyone had been saying Mario was the favorite to win the Tournament I made a hugh bet on Mario. So this time I had to want Mario to win. Sorry :sad: But my vCash is happy :dance:

It's alright Mae, I cheer for Mario too but not today.I stopped
betting Vcash on Marcos matches though! I may lose TT today for
picking Marcos! Why not join us in TT.It's more fun than having loads of Vcash :lol:

hawk
06-23-2006, 04:59 PM
Marcos had his chances in the 1st set but everybody knows it's not easy to break Ancic! He only got broken once in the 2nd set
and he didn't collapse as everybody expected! I think he is gradually back on his feet and he can do well at Wimbleton!

Yes, Ancic was a tough opponent for Marcos and hard to be broken. I also think that he can do well in Wimbledon.

06-25-2006, 04:48 AM
It's alright Mae, I cheer for Mario too but not today.I stopped
betting Vcash on Marcos matches though! I may lose TT today for
picking Marcos! Why not join us in TT.It's more fun than having loads of Vcash :lol:
I'm glad no one is mad :D But what is TT?

kindablue
06-25-2006, 12:09 PM
I'm glad no one is mad :D But what is TT?

Tennis Tipping "THE GAME" :p