Masters Cup Uncovered [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Masters Cup Uncovered

Yonge
01-18-2004, 04:32 PM
Can anyone (maybe in Canada) please tell me if the Masters Cup documentary has already been shown in Canada, or if not, when it's going to be shown? A lot of people have already seen it and I've no clue if TSN is actually going to show it. Thanks.

star
01-18-2004, 04:33 PM
Hey, you can pick it up at http://www.roddickonline.com

Prophetic, Bunk, and Jackson do a great job there. Tangy too. :)

Deboogle!.
01-18-2004, 05:15 PM
well we must have full disclosure... that's just the Andy parts lol. But part 1 has an intro with everyone (so if you like your Moya shirtless or Agassi telling jokes, it's for you) so even non-Andy fans will like part 1.... but you'd have to go to an Andy site to get it :devil:

Chloe le Bopper
01-18-2004, 05:26 PM
You can get it off that site? I'll look later... the Andy parts won't be so bad. It's when he's on court that he bothers me ;)

The ATP site lists that TSN will carry the program eventually, but hasn't given a time or date.

Deboogle!.
01-18-2004, 05:37 PM
Yep, I made videos of it right after it aired yesterday and we got it up right away. Like I said, part 1 is an intro so all the players are featured. Agassi is particularly humorous. None of them like the Stetsons and he suggests a mutiny. And it is very cute to see little Jon-Benet Ramsey look-alikes give them all their hats. The shot of all these big tough guys with cute little girls is very cute.

they show very little on-court action in general... like, one point at the most per game. So I guess you might not mind the other parts lol. I happen to like the part where he pushes the TMC security out of the way to sign autographs. Puts a dent in the "Andy is an arrogant ass who hates the fans" argument :p and the part where Mardy douses him with champagne is why catching things on video was invented ;)

In the part where Andy and Coria play, it is truly painful to watchi Guille after the match. I would not have wanted video cameras on me.

Incidentally, the voiceover sounds just like someone who does voiceovers on the Food Channel, but I think it's just a coincidence ;)

Yonge
01-18-2004, 05:44 PM
Thanks guys. Can't wait to see it on TSN.

BTW, good job on that Roddick site. The WTA should hire you (I'm sure you've seen their new and "better" look - :spit: ) . Thanks again.

star
01-18-2004, 05:48 PM
Definitely, Prophetic should design that site. :)

Deboogle!.
01-18-2004, 05:49 PM
that really stinks that they haven't told you when they'll show it on TSN... you guys should write and complain!

and thanks, all credit goes to Prophetic the webmaster. I just make the vids and post pics and news lol. she does the hard stuff.

star
01-18-2004, 06:04 PM
Prophetic is amazingly talented.

Even if you don't like Andy, you should take a look at the wallpapers she has designed. They are fabulous. All of her work.... the avatars... everything is so artistic. I can't get into the avatars at the moment, but just take a look at Mr. Man's avatar.

Deboogle!.
01-18-2004, 06:10 PM
yep she rocks :worship:

star
01-18-2004, 06:15 PM
I wish she weren't so busy at the site or I would ask her to do a Guga wallpaper for me. :)

Chloe le Bopper
01-18-2004, 06:19 PM
that really stinks that they haven't told you when they'll show it on TSN... you guys should write and complain!

and thanks, all credit goes to Prophetic the webmaster. I just make the vids and post pics and news lol. she does the hard stuff.
For some reason I thought Prophetic was a boy.

I was likely associating her avatars gender with her own ;)

Deboogle!.
01-18-2004, 06:35 PM
star... you don't know if you don't ask ;) Everyone needs a distraction from doing the same thing!

and yea it's a she. She just likes Eminem :)

But I think she's napping right now though since she was up all night working hard on the site :hug:

RogiFan88
01-18-2004, 09:28 PM

I have already, Bunk, but their acknowledgement of my email is crap... so who knows?!! :mad: :rolleyes: :p

undomiele
01-18-2004, 09:44 PM
Im mad it was only a half hour though... in Europe and elsewhere it was a full hour. :mad:

Deboogle!.
01-18-2004, 09:46 PM
I know, sucks!

Prophetic
01-19-2004, 02:34 AM
Star...get me a couple of good pics to shoose from and I'll do it :) I stare at Andy all day, it'll be nice to see another face.

Rebecca...LOL!! *takes a look* I would appear to be female. It's ok, between the way I talk and the avatars I make people often assume that I'm a guy.

As for doing the WTA site...gladly, lmao. I could use the cash flow.

Thanks for the kind words all. I was having a shitty day and feeling really down about my design capabilities cuz the new layout I'm working on is fighting with me. This made me feel a lot better

J. Corwin
01-19-2004, 08:48 AM
You deserve all the praise hun. You're the backbone of the site and I'm glad to work there. :)

Prophetic
01-19-2004, 09:21 AM
i dunno about that baby....we're all equal parts backbone. I dunno what i'd do if i lost anyone. I'm glad to have you all helping.

Chloe le Bopper
01-19-2004, 03:24 PM
well we must have full disclosure... that's just the Andy parts lol. But part 1 has an intro with everyone (so if you like your Moya shirtless or Agassi telling jokes, it's for you) so even non-Andy fans will like part 1.... but you'd have to go to an Andy site to get it :devil:
Thanks for the first part.

What exactly is in the other parts? Does one of them highlight him losing to Fed? ;)

Deboogle!.
01-19-2004, 04:15 PM
yes becca lol part 5

Ma. Estefania
01-19-2004, 11:04 PM
I could see it about 2 weeks ago I think.....I quite liked (though Roddick and Agassi predominated it, with their good relationship with ex-president Bush, and blah blah blah) because I could see David! :hearts: He looked damn gorgeous at that sort of photo shoot that he was doing, and apart because it was announced that he had been picked by People magazine (in Spanish) as one of the 50 most beautiful people. :bounce:

Leo
01-20-2004, 12:54 AM
I could see it about 2 weeks ago I think.....I quite liked (though Roddick and Agassi predominated it, with their good relationship with ex-president Bush, and blah blah blah) because I could see David! :hearts: He looked damn gorgeous at that sort of photo shoot that he was doing, and apart because it was announced that he had been picked by People magazine (in Spanish) as one of the 50 most beautiful people. :bounce:

Not only that, he was picked as the "Sexiest Man Alive." At least that's what I thought the narrator said.

Ma. Estefania
01-20-2004, 04:43 PM
Well, I saw it already translated at Spanish, then at least that's what I heard the narrator said too.

Hey...anyway it's good. ;)

*Ljubica*
01-20-2004, 04:47 PM
Not only that, he was picked as the "Sexiest Man Alive." At least that's what I thought the narrator said.

Yes that's what they said - and after all - he IS! Well, in my opinion anyway!!! :)

Ma. Estefania
01-20-2004, 04:55 PM
Well said Rosie. ;)