Australian Open Quallies Photos [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Australian Open Quallies Photos

esther
01-18-2004, 03:06 AM
I actually didnt take many photos when i look at them...i was too paranoid my Seb photo would delete itself lol. I'll take more in the next two days i promise.

esther
01-18-2004, 03:11 AM
check out the felis ones...absolute classics

esther
01-18-2004, 03:16 AM
more...

esther
01-18-2004, 03:17 AM
I dont think i'll post my ones with Richard and Nico but if anyone wants to see them u can ask me lol

Lindsayfan
01-18-2004, 07:37 AM
great pics,thanks Esther! :kiss:

Nymeria
01-18-2004, 07:51 AM
Great pics Esther! :)

CooCooCachoo
01-18-2004, 07:57 AM
Hehe Esther, I want to see that picture :p

CooCooCachoo
01-18-2004, 08:01 AM
And..

Marat is growing a mustache? Doesn't look to good on him.. And those Lopez pictures really aren't flattering :) Nice pics Esther ;)

Marine
01-18-2004, 08:07 AM
I love Arnaud's pics watching the match, with his cute red pull-over ! :drool:

Thanks you again, Esther !

And the Feli's 'pic4 is sooo....:haha: u know what i mean...

And Nico looks great topless. ;)

Tryphon
01-18-2004, 09:01 AM
Good job Esther! :worship:

But why are quite a few of the pictures reversed? (like in a mirror) :confused:

irishface
01-18-2004, 04:51 PM
:drool: How hot is Nono????

Thanks Esther.

michelleg
01-18-2004, 06:27 PM
Lovely pics, thank you very very much!!!!!

Via
01-18-2004, 08:55 PM
thanks so much esther...... i'm missing nono already *sore heart*

if u post ur picture i'll post mine.... i've just received a snap of myself working on centre court.... haha... very cool, lol

esther
01-19-2004, 09:40 AM
haha ure welcome...
Via- Liz says you have to post ur richie ones

esther
01-19-2004, 09:40 AM
and irish...arnaud is very hot
lol
but i am still mad at him

Marine
01-19-2004, 11:23 AM
He was very very hot at tv, very tanned etc....and YES, Esther, we're mad of him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't understand what happened...really, sincerly, I don't see....!!!!!
I think it beginns in the end of the 3th set, when this bith of empire judged the Davidenko ball in...the cmera shoed it was OUT, arnaud was right...but...he was so angry !!! (I can say at tv we undrestand what he said, euhh...yes, he was angry, and I hope the empire doesn't speak french )

And he was not very nice with the ballboys....as usally when he's angry... and in spite of all that, I love him though...Am i normal ???

michelleg
01-19-2004, 08:22 PM
So once again, he let his disposition get the best of him. He did the same thing in Miami vs. Niemenen. Got all flustered over a few iffy calls and then he might as well have just retired, because his head was no longer in the match.

I was astounded at some of his serve speeds. I think I serve faster than that! Since we had no telly of it here (Roddick was the only match we had the privilege of watching, f-ing Fascist pigs over at ESPN) I could only guess by watching the stats.

He doesn't need a coach, needs to have a sports psychologist with him!

Marine
01-19-2004, 08:54 PM
Rémi is perfect for physical work, and it's very important for arnaud, it's his strong point.
But, yes, if he could have someone with him during the matches, as in davis cup, it would be perfect !!!
some years ago, they wanted to do new rules.. and tried in some tournaments, where coaches were autorised to coach their player during a match...I think it's a rule made for Arnaud !!!! LOL

Please, Guy, coach arnaud !!!!!!

Via
01-19-2004, 09:20 PM
i suppose arnaud wanted to win so much... and at the same time couldn't believe he could be losing to that guy, in the first round.... yeah he needs to learn to calm down. but i can tell you, he was pretty calm losing to hewitt a few days before. it's how much significance he puts on a tournament... and his previous success might also put more pressure on him.

anyway he says he isn't finding excuses for himself, so i might as well stop too.

Via
01-19-2004, 09:23 PM
i will upload one piccie of richie in adelaide over the coming weekend... like i said before, most of those pics aren't much good!

Marine
01-19-2004, 09:42 PM
Arnaud, thr king of autocritic !

"J'ai pas envie de trouver des excuses", ce n'est sans doute pas un hasard. Mais mener deux sets à zéro en Grand Chelem et perdre ainsi....c'est l'humiliation! C'est la honte. Plus que la défaite, c'est la manière qui m'atteint vraiment."

LOL

at least that's clear, he is not happy of him !

Via
01-19-2004, 10:11 PM
.. :smash: this is for him!

but all that 'shame' and 'humiliation'..... *sigh* poor dear

michelleg
01-19-2004, 11:16 PM
Such drama! Nono definately needs someone to help him become mentally strong.

I know it is very hard, as I tend to be my own worst critic on court and end up losing the match before I've even finished the set...

esther
01-20-2004, 09:46 AM
I think it beginns in the end of the 3th set, when this bith of empire judged the Davidenko ball in...the cmera shoed it was OUT, arnaud was right...but...he was so angry !!!

And he was not very nice with the ballboys....as usally when he's angry...

yes that bad line call was the beginning of the end. I said to either Rebel or Melissa (rebel's friend) 'he's going crazy...if he lets that get to him and doesnt forget about it he's a goner.'

Did you see Marine how he just stopped and walked over to the umpire and tried to get the crowd on his side and like had his arms up and everyone was yelling IT WAS OUT DAMMIT IT WAS OUT!!! lol *sigh* me and rachael had a PERFECT view of that ball...we had a better view than the linesperson because we were closer to the line than they were!!!!!!! was very annoying but still. no excuses. Yes arnaud that was humiliating and u shouldnt have lost.

how well do i know him *sigh*

And i didnt think he was that bad to the ballkids...he didnt do nething to make me say he was mean to them or nething

irishface
01-20-2004, 07:15 PM
He was nice to the ballkids after that!? Way to go, Nono. :clap2:

esther
01-21-2004, 11:27 AM
i woudlnt say NICE...but nothing out of the ordinary!

deflori
01-24-2004, 09:55 AM
hi dudes: )

i have one question.Is aranaud clement girlfriend or wife also a tennis player,and when who?

Thx

Via
01-24-2004, 08:29 PM
arnaud's girlfriend (or fiancee, but not yet wife) is camille pin, who's a tennis player on the wta tour.

irishface
01-25-2004, 05:15 PM
i woudlnt say NICE...but nothing out of the ordinary!

LMAO! Well said. :)