Looking For Non-Andy Fans [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Looking For Non-Andy Fans

Prophetic
01-17-2004, 02:59 PM
Hey guys

I'm the webmaster of http://www.roddickonline.com and we do pre-match analysis and predictions for grand slam tourneys and I'm looking for a couple people to predict for the AO. I know it's last minute but all i'd need is a short paragraph and a prediction of the outcome for each of Andy's matches. I'm looking for people who are not Andy fans. We have lots of fans on staff...i want to represent the other side too. Not hating on him though. A non-biased, fair opinion from someone who's not a fan.

If you're still interested when the other slams come around then you'll likely be called on again.

Any takers??

sebgrosfan
01-17-2004, 03:32 PM
Yeah, I'll do it. I'm indifferent to Roddick.

CooCooCachoo
01-17-2004, 05:16 PM
Sure.. I am a kind-hearted person :) And not really into Andy either! I am a Tommy Robredo fan.. Hopefully that doesn't make me biased lol.

PM me or e-mail me with the required info or such!

Howlman
01-17-2004, 05:18 PM
Hey guys

I'm the webmaster of http://www.roddickonline.com and we do pre-match analysis and predictions for grand slam tourneys and I'm looking for a couple people to predict for the AO. I know it's last minute but all i'd need is a short paragraph and a prediction of the outcome for each of Andy's matches. I'm looking for people who are not Andy fans. We have lots of fans on staff...i want to represent the other side too. Not hating on him though. A non-biased, fair opinion from someone who's not a fan.

If you're still interested when the other slams come around then you'll likely be called on again.

Any takers??

Good luck on this forum...
They mostly hate on him here!!!!

CooCooCachoo
01-17-2004, 05:23 PM
Well, I do hate Eminem so your avatar is not appealing to me Prophetic ;)

Prophetic
01-17-2004, 06:35 PM
Howlman

That was kinda the point. The other side gets a say too. Just not outwardly hating (calling him Pandy etc.) in an obvious way in the published work.

I'll have a new avatar soon enough, lmfao....maybe 50 cent to drive AndyLover_16 nuts

Howlman
01-17-2004, 07:08 PM
Howlman

That was kinda the point. The other side gets a say too. Just not outwardly hating (calling him Pandy etc.) in an obvious way in the published work.

I'll have a new avatar soon enough, lmfao....maybe 50 cent to drive AndyLover_16 nuts

LOL OK

By the way I enjoy the site!!!

Thanks

tangerine_dream
01-17-2004, 07:15 PM

:haha:

Prophetic
01-17-2004, 07:59 PM
LOL OK

By the way I enjoy the site!!!

Thanks

Thanks a lot...I can't take all the credit though. My wonderful staff behind me makes it all possible.

*waves to the staffers that post here*

J. Corwin
01-17-2004, 08:38 PM
*waves back*

I think this is a great idea.