When & who does Nadal play against with next? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

When & who does Nadal play against with next?

Vasillisa
06-11-2006, 05:29 PM
Thank you.

El Legenda
06-11-2006, 05:29 PM
Thank you.

check the Queens Draw, its not that hard to find out

www.atptennis.com

El Legenda
06-11-2006, 05:31 PM
http://www.atptennis.com/en/common/TrackIt.asp?file=/posting/2006/311/MDS.pdf

the cat
06-11-2006, 05:34 PM
Nadal should take some time off after such a long and grueling clay court season. He rushed right into the grass court season last year after a long clay court season and it backfired on him as he wasn't himself the rest of the summer. Nadal is not a machine and needs rest and then he can come back strong after a short break of about 2 weeks. One thing is for sure Nadal should not be playing tennis this week. He should be resting.

Deboogle!.
06-11-2006, 05:42 PM
Nadal should take some time off after such a long and grueling clay court season. He rushed right into the grass court season last year after a long clay court season and it backfired on him as he wasn't himself the rest of the summer. Nadal is not a machine and needs rest and then he can come back strong after a short break of about 2 weeks. One thing is for sure Nadal should not be playing tennis this week. He should be resting.well, knowing that he was in the RG Final, he also entered the Queens DOUBLES Draw..... sooooooo...

Vasillisa
06-11-2006, 06:01 PM
Anyone know exact date Nadal will be playing Roddick?If so will it be televised live and what channel will it be on?I live in Boston,Ma. USA.

Thank you.

El Legenda
06-11-2006, 06:04 PM
Anyone know exact date Nadal will be playing Roddick?If so will it be televised live and what channel will it be on?I live in Boston,Ma. USA.

Thank you.

Nadal will not be playing Roddick, and only way they can play is in the final, and Nadal will not make it to the final and Roddick will not make it to the final :)

anserq
06-11-2006, 06:05 PM
heheh #7 - That's what i like to hear! I MEAN yeah :) clearly.