Photos from Kooyong Friday [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Photos from Kooyong Friday

esther
01-17-2004, 01:18 PM
sorry i didnt take any more photos from when he was playing but it was too hot and was SOOO paranoid about getting my photo with seb deleted...and i didnt let ANYONE touch my camera LOL (sorry liz ;) ) so i tried to take as little photos as possible yesterday and at Quallies today. It was SUCH a relief to get my photos on the computer today coz then i know they are safe so here you go.

the head shots of me and seb is just the same as the first photo...but it looks so much more ..i dunno...sentimental when its so close and just our faces LOL

enjoy :)

xuzizhen
01-17-2004, 01:26 PM
How i envy you , Esther!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your pic with seb looks great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW ,esther you have asian origin?

esther
01-17-2004, 01:29 PM
hahah yes...

xuzizhen
01-17-2004, 01:42 PM
seb seems extremely kind and genial to fans!

esther
01-17-2004, 02:20 PM
he had our doubts...but he was the sweetest guy yesterday yeah!!

wilma
01-17-2004, 02:23 PM
The photos are lovely, Esther!!!!

esther
01-17-2004, 02:39 PM
thanks wilma! :)

sebgrosfan
01-17-2004, 04:16 PM
Esther, that is a GREAT pic of you and Seb, you lucky bastard! ;) :D

Lindsayfan
01-17-2004, 04:39 PM
you and seb are so cute together!! :kiss: :hearts:

*proud of you,Estherita*

esther
01-18-2004, 03:52 AM
Esther, that is a GREAT pic of you and Seb, you lucky bastard! ;) :D

:angel: I'm going to enlarge it sooooooo big its going to cover a wall in my room hehehhee.

you and seb are so cute together!! :kiss: :hearts:

*proud of you,Estherita*

Thanks VAle!!!!! :kiss:

rebel
01-18-2004, 04:17 AM
Esther I'm sooooooo glad it turned out!!

esther
01-18-2004, 04:20 AM
Rachael!! youre on!! Need to talk about players party and tomorrow!! How good did my seb one turn out?!

Tryphon
01-18-2004, 10:17 AM
Esther you're so cute! (and Seb isn't bad either) ;)

I'm glad you got a "second chance" with him and did not stay with your somewhat bad feeling of the first day.

Many thanks for all the photos and reports, this is fun.

ubrunjensen
01-18-2004, 10:37 AM
Ahhh! He's a sweetie! With pouches and all! And you are a lucky b*****d, Esther, standing SO CLOSE to him!!! You make quite a beautiful couple. I completely understand if you want to blow-up the pic and pin it on your wall! I'm dying of envy!
Surely he must be the bestlooking guy in the world! Okay, so as not to exaggerate: bestlooking guy in the world of tennis! LOL
Thank you so much, Esther, for sharing your pix and reports with all of us!

luckystar
01-18-2004, 12:06 PM
aww the pics of you two together are so sweet!

Lizan
01-18-2004, 07:54 PM
Yeah I agree, I wonder you know he's really cute without the cap and he doesn't wear it when he's training.. It's to bad he does wear it when he's playing for real.. When he has the long hair I like him better with the cap.. But this short hair is so gorgious on him..

Lizan
01-18-2004, 07:55 PM
But the sun is probably ennoying him when he plays for real (not practisiing)

rebel
01-19-2004, 09:37 AM
Rachael!! youre on!! Need to talk about players party and tomorrow!! How good did my seb one turn out?!

So sorry i haven't been posting - doesn't Esther look so cute in that photo with our beautiful man, and my God, it was so hard for me to hold that camera still cos i was shaking so much!!! (tho i'm pretty pleased with my efforts!) He was soooo patient.
:worship:

esther
01-20-2004, 11:04 AM
Many thanks for all the photos and reports, this is fun.

thanks tryphon! it is fun isnt it?! LOL

it was so hard for me to hold that camera still cos i was shaking so much!!! (tho i'm pretty pleased with my efforts!) He was soooo patient.
:worship:

heheh u know it was kind of a good thing you couldnt work the camera coz otherwise me and seb couldnt have had our little laugh about u ;)