Ljubicic = Rafa Killer [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Ljubicic = Rafa Killer

El Legenda
06-08-2006, 01:47 AM
just in case, i want to say , i am reserving that name right now. :lol: no one can take it :)

Johnny Groove
06-08-2006, 01:49 AM
The only Rafa killa is the :banana: as stated by Law 13

Argenbrit
06-08-2006, 01:50 AM
I truly hope he's a Rafa killa. :lol:

Merton
06-08-2006, 01:50 AM
This is an excellent opportunity for Ivan to back up his earlier statement that he feels like the #2 player in the world.

oneandonlyhsn
06-08-2006, 01:51 AM

You forgot Blake :sad:

mangoes
06-08-2006, 01:51 AM

:lol: Should he break Law 13.....I think MTF will explode :lol:

El Legenda
06-08-2006, 01:52 AM
This is an excellent opportunity for Ivan to back up his earlier statement that he feels like the #2 player in the world.
then say He is #1 , before a final with Roger? and wins :lol:

he felt he was #2 when he was #2, when Rafa was out :wavey:

Merton
06-08-2006, 01:55 AM
then say He is #1 , before a final with Roger? and wins :lol:

he felt he was #2 when he was #2, when Rafa was out :wavey:

I am 99.9% sure that he said that during Miami, when Rafa was back to the tour. I am fine with that, it would be better if players spoke their mind freely as Ivan does. All i am saying is that this match provides an opportunity to back up his earlier statement.

Johnny Groove
06-08-2006, 01:58 AM
You forgot Blake :sad:

sorry James :hug: you being a Rafa killa isnt as funny as the :banana: :sad:

Bad Religion
06-08-2006, 06:03 AM
You're wrong .

Ljubicic = The worst number 3 ever .

Also one of the most boring players in the tennis history, enemy number one of charisma :devil:

kindablue
06-08-2006, 07:42 AM
Ajde Ljubo!!!

mandoura
06-08-2006, 08:02 AM
just in case, i want to say , i am reserving that name right now. :lol: no one can take it :)

:lol:

Yergeht Fladnag
06-08-2006, 08:36 AM

Also one of the most boring players in the tennis history, enemy number one of charisma :devil:Please Ivan wins one more, I want to see your face of @%&# humiliated :devil:

Good luck tomorrow Boringcic
Ducky's topic is as dumb as usual, but he's at least entertaining. You are not. Of course, you are entitled to have your own opinion. Just as much as I'm entitled to put you on my Ignore List. Bye, retard. :retard: :devil:

connectolove
06-08-2006, 08:50 AM
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

As somebody has said before, the :banana: is the only Rafa killa!

Guybrush
06-08-2006, 09:08 AM
Ljubo CAN be Rafa Killer. But not on CLAY :sad:

Rafalution
06-08-2006, 09:35 AM
The only way Ljubicic can beat rafa...

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/1434/f19ad64bcopy1xc.jpg

Guybrush
06-08-2006, 09:58 AM
The only way Ljubicic can beat rafa...

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/1434/f19ad64bcopy1xc.jpg

Hm, good idea. I'll send him a MMS with your suggestion. Don't be surprised if he shows up in that suitcase friday :haha:

croman
06-08-2006, 04:13 PM
You're wrong .

Also one of the most boring players in the tennis history, enemy number one of charisma :devil:

That's not truth.But the truth is that you are an idiot! :(

croman
Lj

croman
Ivan will beat Nadal.AJMO !!!!!!!!!! :) :worship:

Johnny Groove
06-08-2006, 04:15 PM
Ivan will beat Nadal.AJMO !!!!!!!!!! :) :worship:

Ljubotard?

croman
06-08-2006, 04:20 PM
Ljubotard?

Shut up

Horatio Caine
06-08-2006, 05:16 PM

:spit: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :hysteric:

Horatio Caine
06-08-2006, 05:17 PM
Oh man...I thought Henman's draw in 2004 was piss easy...but Ljubo's took the cake this year. Nadal is going spank him over to London :drool: :devil:

Congrats Ivan on a RG semi...but it ends here! :yeah:

Jadranka
06-08-2006, 06:30 PM
LoL Rafa Killer :o

jenanun
06-08-2006, 07:37 PM
i just dont see ljubicic as the one....

after 58th attempt...

maybe nalby, or roger...

but ljubicic?

.... unless :banana: :banana::banana: back in action.....

*Ljubica*
06-08-2006, 08:39 PM
Good Luck Ljubo - PLEASE beat Rafa tomorrow :)

Argenbrit
06-08-2006, 08:49 PM
Good Luck Ljubo - PLEASE beat Rafa tomorrow :)

Ditto. :)

RaVeR
06-08-2006, 09:04 PM
Good luck Ivan!!!!
Plaese beat boring Nadal :rolleyes:

DrJules
06-08-2006, 09:04 PM
You're wrong .

Rafael is an incredibly effective player, BUT I certainly would not describe his tennis as exciting.

:armed: When does Ivan kill Rafa for the first time. :lol:

tangerine_dream
06-09-2006, 05:27 PM
:lol: Time for you to put on your fancy new Spanish Dress, Jerry :wavey:

Don't forget to change your new screenname to Rafa=Clown Killa

Geniey2g
06-09-2006, 05:29 PM
:cool:

AgassiDomination
06-09-2006, 05:30 PM
This is what happens when you're a complete dumbass.

fooclate
06-09-2006, 05:40 PM
haha your sure u still wanna reserve "Ljubicic = Rafa Killer " Good show rafa! Good service Ljubicic! Bad BAD show at the end though *Nods her head with disapproval*

El Legenda
06-09-2006, 11:15 PM
This is what happens when you're a complete dumbass.

yeah, speaking of dumbass',

Thank you come again :wavey:

Rafa = Fed Killa
06-10-2006, 05:01 AM
HAHAHAHA

Oh just like the real Jerry Seinfeld, great joke.

The "real world #2" getting to a GS final
and that also on clay
by beating Nadal in the semis.

:haha::haha::rolls::haha::haha:

Horatio Caine
06-11-2006, 10:21 PM
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Who is more on crack? Jerry S or Ljubo for thinking he was "playing like a #2 in the world?" :scratch:

El Legenda
06-11-2006, 11:03 PM
Who is a bigger :retard: Jez or Rafa=Fed Killa? for still thinking that Ivan thinks he is #2, some of you people suprise me, i mean you have a cpmputer and internet, you would think, you have a mind, but no :)

Horatio Caine
06-11-2006, 11:11 PM
Who is a bigger :retard: Jez or Rafa=Fed Killa? for still thinking that Ivan thinks he is #2, some of you people suprise me, i mean you have a cpmputer and internet, you would think, you have a mind, but no :)

:ras: :ras: :ras: Ljubo opens his mouth and speaks crap much of the time...I'm only processing it for him and shooting it back ;)

El Legenda
06-11-2006, 11:15 PM
:ras: :ras: :ras: Ljubo opens his mouth and speaks crap much of the time...I'm only processing it for him and shooting it back ;)

what did Ivan say after Nadal match that was bad? :wavey:

Horatio Caine
06-11-2006, 11:25 PM
what did Ivan say after Nadal match that was bad? :wavey:

I wasn't referring to that, but since you asked...how about speaking on behalf of the locker-room and complaining about Nadal time-wasting? :spit: :haha:

Surely he didn't think he stood a chance against Nadal? :haha: That said, he didn't take defeat to Puerta too well last year when he heard about the doping incident :shrug:

:wavey: ;)

El Legenda
06-11-2006, 11:31 PM
I wasn't referring to that, but since you asked...how about speaking on behalf of the locker-room and complaining about Nadal time-wasting? :spit: :haha:

Surely he didn't think he stood a chance against Nadal? :haha: That said, he didn't take defeat to Puerta too well last year when he heard about the doping incident :shrug:

:wavey: ;)

well Nadal got a warning for too much time between pts, what wrong with Ivan agree with fact he was taking 30min between points. and that was a huge locker room with 2 other players left not named Nadal, others being Federer and David (who himself said he wanted Roger to win). so i guess If Roger didnt want himself to win. i dont see whats wrong with what he said

:wavey:

Horatio Caine
06-11-2006, 11:41 PM
well Nadal got a warning for too much time between pts, what wrong with Ivan agree with fact he was taking 30min between points. and that was a huge locker room with 2 other players left not named Nadal, others being Federer and David (who himself said he wanted Roger to win). so i guess If Roger didnt want himself to win. i dont see whats wrong with what he said

He shouldn't shoot his mouth off...he never stood a chance in that match and didn't hide his disappointment well. :lol:

He complained on court and Nadal got a warning - that is fine. But complaining after the match isn't necessary - Nadal got punished as the umpire thought appropriate and it didn't influence the outcome :shrug:

The lockerroom comment wasn't necessary - a classic bitchy comment :p

El Legenda
06-11-2006, 11:50 PM
He shouldn't shoot his mouth off...he never stood a chance in that match and didn't hide his disappointment well. :lol:

He complained on court and Nadal got a warning - that is fine. But complaining after the match isn't necessary - Nadal got punished as the umpire thought appropriate and it didn't influence the outcome :shrug:

The lockerroom comment wasn't necessary - a classic bitchy comment :p

he didnt come to press room and say here is what we are going to talk about, he was asked questions and he gave his answer.

Horatio Caine
06-11-2006, 11:55 PM
he didnt come to press room and say here is what we are going to talk about, he was asked questions and he gave his answer.

He is 27 and has been on the Tour for years...surely he should have learnt the art of answering a question but not actually answering it if you see what I mean?

The press ask all sorts of direct questions...he doesn't have to give a direct, full answer! The indirect, subtle approach is always good! :lol: :rolleyes:

Jagermeister
06-12-2006, 02:01 AM
He is 27 and has been on the Tour for years...surely he should have learnt the art of answering a question but not actually answering it if you see what I mean?

The press ask all sorts of direct questions...he doesn't have to give a direct, full answer! The indirect, subtle approach is always good! :lol: :rolleyes:

While Ljubicic's candor is refreshing, it wouldn't hurt if he could temper it somehow. Didn't he have some similarly whiney comments after he lost to Roddick at the US Open in 2003? Sour-grapes is bad look for a grown man. :)

Mimi
06-12-2006, 02:06 AM
Ljubicic = Rafa's clown :cool:

El Legenda
06-12-2006, 02:20 AM

when you are answering questions in your 3rd lang, sometimes you just look for words that will fit, but may not sound right

Horatio Caine
06-12-2006, 02:56 AM
when you are answering questions in your 3rd lang, sometimes you just look for words that will fit, but may not sound right

Bullshit :)

It has nothing to do with language or understanding...he is a natural whiner :lol:

Incidentally, what is his 2nd language? :scratch:

El Legenda
06-12-2006, 03:11 AM
Bullshit :)

It has nothing to do with language or understanding...he is a natural whiner :lol:

Incidentally, what is his 2nd language? :scratch:

Italian, he had to learn it quick, when he moved over there when he was 13,