king of clay 'rafa' vs the rather irrtating djokovic thread [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

king of clay 'rafa' vs the rather irrtating djokovic thread

kittysweet
06-06-2006, 12:55 PM
^...king rafa will take this in straight sets..

Duleml
06-06-2006, 04:01 PM
yet another sick fan :o

supersexynadal
06-06-2006, 04:12 PM
I dont see a problem in wat she said. this isnt Djokovic's forum so everyone is free to say what they want as long as its not offensive to other or the player.

Yea kitty, straight sets is what i expect...If not, he has a problem in the final

kittysweet
06-06-2006, 06:02 PM
sorry if i sound offensive, didn't mean to offent any djokovic fans...just creating a support thread

oneandonlyhsn
06-06-2006, 06:06 PM
:rolleyes: Of the 2 Nadal is def the more irritating. Djoko is a very classy character and even if he loses he is still hotter :angel:

connectolove
06-06-2006, 06:46 PM
Nadal will win, I don´t know how many matches.

jenanun
06-06-2006, 07:01 PM
:rolleyes: Of the 2 Nadal is def the more irritating. Djoko is a very classy character and even if he loses he is still hotter :angel:

of course nadal is more irritating....

(to those who lost to rafa 4 times in a row.... and their fans....)

oneandonlyhsn
06-06-2006, 07:03 PM
of course nadal is more irritating....

(to those who lost to rafa 4 times in a row.... and their fans....)

:worship: You figured me out, if you have seen Djokovic play you cant in any honesty say that he is an irritating player. I know you like Rafa but plz be honest

croat123
06-06-2006, 07:11 PM
novak has a great game and he's far from irritating. if he's not nervous he has a shot

oneandonlyhsn
06-06-2006, 07:16 PM
novak has a great game and he's far from irritating. if he's not nervous he has a shot

Thank you :worship:

scoobs
06-06-2006, 07:22 PM
I really like Djoko and I hope he's recovered well enough from Monfils and can play freely and without too much nerves. If he can he could make it a competitive match.

Hard to see a way through Nadal though unless Rafa plays a true stinker of a match.

I think this is a little too early for Djoko to be expected to win it. But good experience and I think if he could grab a set then he's done an excellent job.

Not trying to do Djoko down, but for a first QF against the best player in the world on clay, expectations shouldn't be high.

Castafiore
06-06-2006, 07:26 PM
:worship: You figured me out, if you have seen Djokovic play you cant in any honesty say that he is an irritating player. I know you like Rafa but plz be honest
honest? What's being honest got to do with this and what's the bloody point of discussing which player is more irritating to whom?

Besides, it's a matter of OPINION, oneandonlyhsn. Don't take your own opinion as the truth and the only truth.
I know that Nadal & co annoys the hell out of you these days but please accept that others disagree.

The thread starter made a very subjective title and that's also a matter of opinion. I don't really have an opinion on it because I haven't seen enough of Djokovic but it takes a lot for me to be really irritated about a player.

In the French press, Djokovic said that he feels that he's got nothing to lose, nothing at all and he's usually more dangerous in a situation like that.
So, I'm getting ready for another hard battle for Rafa but I hope it's going to be a bit more easy than his previous two rounds.

Chloe le Bopper
06-06-2006, 07:51 PM
What is or isn't irritating is a personal matter. It's perfectly reasonable that one might find Djokovic irritating but not Nadal.

I don't find either irritating though :)

kittysweet
06-06-2006, 08:20 PM
me personally like djokovic but im devoted to rafa more so i definately think rafa will take this no matter what djoko throws at him

DrJules
06-06-2006, 08:21 PM
Novak is too noisy. Otherwise nothing else irritating.

oneandonlyhsn
06-06-2006, 08:23 PM
honest? What's being honest got to do with this and what's the bloody point of discussing which player is more irritating to whom?

Besides, it's a matter of OPINION, oneandonlyhsn. Don't take your own opinion as the truth and the only truth.
I know that Nadal & co annoys the hell out of you these days but please accept that others disagree.

The thread starter made a very subjective title and that's also a matter of opinion. I don't really have an opinion on it because I haven't seen enough of Djokovic but it takes a lot for me to be really irritated about a player.

In the French press, Djokovic said that he feels that he's got nothing to lose, nothing at all and he's usually more dangerous in a situation like that.
So, I'm getting ready for another hard battle for Rafa but I hope it's going to be a bit more easy than his previous two rounds.

What are you stalking me lately, I didnt say my opinion was the truth and I was replying to the thread started who accused Djokovic of being annoying. Nadal doesnt annoy its posters like the thread starter that do. Thanks :wavey:

Peta Pan
06-06-2006, 08:34 PM
If someone is going to make a subject title mentioning one player being irritating as their opinion, anyone else is very entitled to voice their opinion that he isn't irritating/that Nadal is more irritating in that thread.

Anyway, in my opinion Nadal is much more irritating and Nole is a very unirritating person and player. All that is really unimportant because the unfortunate truth in my opinion is that Nadal will win the match.

g35-great
06-06-2006, 08:38 PM
who is more irritating???

someone who is considered noisy or someone who picks his ass between every point :rolleyes:

*Ljubica*
06-06-2006, 08:50 PM
If someone is going to make a subject title mentioning one player being irritating as their opinion, anyone else is very entitled to voice their opinion that he isn't irritating/that Nadal is more irritating in that thread.

Anyway, in my opinion Nadal is much more irritating and Nole is a very unirritating person and player. All that is really unimportant because the unfortunate truth in my opinion is that Nadal will win the match.
:worship: My thoughts exactly Peta. I am not a particular Djokovic fan (nor a jealous Fedtard) - but in my own pesonal opinion I do find the Boy Wonder FAR more irritating than Novak, who is a very classy, well-behaved young man. I also think Nadal will win in straight sets :sad: but getting this far is still a wonderful achievement for Novak - congrats to him!

jenanun
06-06-2006, 09:00 PM

your avatar....

they dont pop out????

tennischick
06-06-2006, 09:12 PM

someone who is considered noisy or someone who picks his ass between every point :rolleyes:
it's not his fault that he has a big ass and has to deal with constant wedgies.

djokovic better show up with a gift of bananas if he wants to have a chance :p

Phunkadelicious
06-06-2006, 09:58 PM
me personally like djokovic but im devoted to rafa more so i definately think rafa will take this no matter what djoko throws at him
If you like Djokovic then WHY did you put "the rater irrtating djokovic" in the damn thread title?!

_pyromatic
06-06-2006, 10:19 PM
If you like Djokovic then WHY did you put "the rater irrtating djokovic" in the damn thread title?!
Because kittysweet is rather irritating. :)

prima donna
06-06-2006, 11:28 PM
Djokovic in 4.

jole
06-06-2006, 11:37 PM
What are you stalking me lately, I didnt say my opinion was the truth and I was replying to the thread started who accused Djokovic of being annoying. Nadal doesnt annoy its posters like the thread starter that do. Thanks :wavey:

Some people can't sleep at night if they aren't feeling superior in their own mind over someone on a virtual message board. ;) I wouldn't worry about it.

Yappa
06-07-2006, 12:10 AM

I assume cause his ball bouncing was a hot topic these last days. I dont think the thread starter wrote that to piss off the Djokovic fans.

Novak could pull a Baghdatis and become a new star if he defeats Nadal.

NYCtennisfan
06-07-2006, 01:02 AM
Some people can't sleep at night if they aren't feeling superior in their own mind over someone on a virtual message board. I wouldn't worry about it.

:yeah:

uglyamerican
06-07-2006, 01:05 AM
I dont see a problem in wat she said. this isnt Djokovic's forum so everyone is free to say what they want as long as its not offensive to other or the player.

Well put. We can hide in our forum when we get down. Or scared of the competition. It's comfy in there.

uglyamerican
06-07-2006, 01:07 AM
My hopes are not high for this match. It would be nice if Nole could maintain his record of no straight sets losses in a slam (since his debut thrashing at the hands of Marat).

anserq
06-07-2006, 01:09 AM
#18 boobs? ;) lol

Generator
06-07-2006, 01:16 AM
Go Djokovic! I really like this guy. He's very, very classy on the court, and he has a nice attacking game. Only thing that bothers me is his mental instability.

Castafiore
06-07-2006, 12:49 PM
Okay...I saw his ball bouncing routine in action now. I can't see what the big deal is really. If it helps him to concentrate, he can bounce it as much as he wishes as far as I am concerned.

Peta Pan
06-07-2006, 01:21 PM
Okay...I saw his ball bouncing routine in action now. I can't see what the big deal is really. If it helps him to concentrate, he can bounce it as much as he wishes as far as I am concerned.
My thoughts exactly :shrug:
What IS the big deal?