CONGRATS to the BIG SMART KID [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

CONGRATS to the BIG SMART KID

BlakeJamitis
06-04-2006, 07:55 PM
Proud of you Monfils. You battled long & hard & deserved this victory. Though you're still learning at this stage of your tennis career, you're doing quite well. I'm sure your coaches are very proud of you & the way you're constantly working at your game & improving on your techniques. Continue to learn from your mistakes & grow from adversity. You are already a champion.

There are many haters in life & people who speak (and write) before thinking. They don't know that "life & death can lie in the power of the tongue." You are indeed bright, intelligent & on smart.

And I love this quote...

Today you were slightly different in your attitude if we compare you against Murray and Norman.

GAËL MONFILS: I did not demonstrate so much because I have great respect for Blake. I admire Blake very much. It's not very easy to react the way I did in the first two rounds. I think Blake has had an incredible career, an incredible comeback. Sometimes you need to sort of boost your energy and you need to overreact, that helps you. I stopped a bit just out of respect for Blake.

El Legenda
06-04-2006, 07:58 PM
Im pretty sure Monfils does not read this forum, so you can stop with the ass kissing :wavey:

BlakeJamitis
06-04-2006, 08:03 PM
It's all good. Some people only live in negativity.

El Legenda
06-04-2006, 08:04 PM
It's all good. Some people only live in negativity.

i even shower with it :)

LLeytonRules
06-04-2006, 08:04 PM
Its good too see 2 black athletes in tennis compete.I am sure Monfils has alot of respect for Blake.

Nathaliia
06-04-2006, 08:12 PM
A contrario, no respect for Murray and Norman :rolls:

And seriously, Gael reacts enthusiastically on court, looks like it's hard to help it, but when he's on the press conference he shows he's down to Earth :yeah:

DDrago2
06-04-2006, 08:20 PM
He is sounding same as Nadal

AgassiDomination
06-04-2006, 09:06 PM
Are you a saint or something? :confused: