myspace for tojo!!! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

myspace for tojo!!!

margaret_gn
06-03-2006, 02:31 AM
So we (well a few of us) have decided that having a myspace for tojo is such a brill idea and we wanna get started...

Here's some of the tasks that we can divide among ourselves:
1. Make up an e-mail address and password (Siobhan? please :) ) and let the rest of us know.
2. Only after we have an e-mail address can we start signing up on myspace. Then we can research what music he likes, his hobbies etc (this can also be asked directly to tojo when some of us meet him in England or recalling the answers if we've asked him before or from his previous interviews or blog)
3. Have fun designing the layout. I can see there'll be lots of polls coming up :tape:

Lastly we add him as a friend.

Then Siobhan or whoever meets him can let him know about it and he can alter his profile etc as he likes.

Post what you think!

Aleksa's Laydee
06-03-2006, 11:09 AM
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah love it :yeah: We've got about...2 weeks to do it, coz Im sure I'll see him at Nottingham on the 20th! Shall we go go go with it?

Ok...email addy as in hotmail addy to sign up right? I was thinking maybe:

TJJohansson@hotmail.com however thinking about it, thats a bit obvious for other people to guess it i think AND when i signed up for a new email addy last year it gave me a hotmail.co.uk one without letting me chose a .com one so will that be ok do you think??

Aleksa's Laydee
06-03-2006, 11:13 AM
just read the grass thread about it...yahoo would be better as it would be .com but yahoo mail is confusing isnt it? do you think he'd get it, or would hotmail be better?

a username for any email could be...TJJohansson or Tojotennis or SverigeTojo

all i can think of at the mo

Kristen
06-03-2006, 01:43 PM
I guess either would be fine, and even with the .co.uk it should be fine, because he could change the address at a later date, and it wouldn't have to br visible to other myspace users.

LOL at your yahoo mail comments. I seriously still have problems finding the 'sign out' button at times!!! Also regarding the hotmail thing... 'MSN'. Not much chance of it happening, but it gives him an opportunity! :lol:

PS. Love the avatar! He's such a character!!!

Ceri
06-03-2006, 07:55 PM
D's looking lovely in the pic Siob! :)

Aleksa's Laydee
06-03-2006, 09:14 PM
:haha: Thanks you two :D :hearts:

margaret_gn
06-04-2006, 06:13 AM
Siobhan, is there a reason why TJJohansson has double J? just wondering...

yeah about the email address, we just need it to sign up. he can change it to anything he wants later, so it's fine if it has co.uk. i reckon hotmail. yahoo IS confusing! another suggestion may be tojo_myspace_addy@hotmail.co.uk. I bet it hasn't been taken up yet and it's obvious what it's for (just in case he has another e-mail address). And I agree with Kristen, remind him of MSN!

Thanks heaps! :)

Aleksa's Laydee
06-04-2006, 05:08 PM
yeah T J Johansson as in TOJO but without the O's ;)

which one should i pic: tojomyspaceaddress@hotmail.co.uk OR tjjohansson@hotmail.co.uk ??

Let me know what you think as soon as poss girls :D

Björki
06-04-2006, 05:34 PM
tojo@... would be nice IMHO
or toker@.... :D

margaret_gn
06-04-2006, 11:29 PM
i like this one:
tojomyspaceaddress@hotmail.co.uk
but toker@... would be good too if it wasn't already taken.

Björki
06-05-2006, 09:01 AM
Siobhan who is that in your avatar?

margaret_gn
06-05-2006, 11:07 AM
I've made a poll of all the usernames we've come up with. The domain shall be @hotmail.co.uk since it seems to be the easiest to navigate. So please vote, as many times as you like :)

Francine
06-05-2006, 12:00 PM
I voted for Toker :)

Aleksa's Laydee
06-05-2006, 01:41 PM
Siobhan who is that in your avatar?

Andrew Kennaugh :inlove:

Björki
06-05-2006, 01:55 PM
Andrew Kennaugh :inlove:
tennis player??

Aleksa's Laydee
06-05-2006, 08:15 PM
tennis player??

yeah for GB, he won Queens juniors last year and is 19 on the 18th of June. He lost 2nd round of Surbiton quallies at the weekend though :sobbing:

margaret_gn
06-06-2006, 09:18 AM
guys, before we progress, we should probably ask for tojo's permission first. otherwise we should state on the page that it's a fan page only. Just cos apparently that's what happenned to the clijsters/davenport pages, and people complained to myspace that they were only fan pages and not official ones. I just don't want our page to get deleted after all the hardwork.

Another alternative is just to go ahead and make it obvious that it's a fan page, and after we ask tojo then we can make it an official one. what do y'all think?

Kristen
06-06-2006, 10:15 AM
Yep. Fan page, and at this stage we have no contact with ToJo about any material on the page... I concur!

Aleksa's Laydee
06-06-2006, 07:55 PM
ok shall i create the toker addy then?

margaret_gn
06-07-2006, 03:01 AM
yes I think we can go ahead with the e-mail addy creation. everything should be fine so long as we label the site 'created by fans' or something like that until we tell him. Thanks Siobhan!

Ceri
06-07-2006, 04:49 AM
Sounds great :)

Björki
06-07-2006, 06:46 AM
Birte what do you think? I am not sure (anylonger) if Toker
would be the best. :eek:

Sommarsverige
06-07-2006, 07:15 AM
Birte what do you think? I am not sure (anylonger) if Toker
would be the best. :eek:

Sorry, I have not been here for a while and did not vote either. One question: Can someone please explain for me what myspace is exactly, I never heard about it :confused:
About the name, I think I would prefer something with ThomasJ or so, because as far as I know Toker is his nickname by friends and concerning ToJo, I have never heard anyone calling him like that. I think it is just an MTF name.
So that is why I would personally prefer something neutral like Thomas, but this is only my opinion.

Björki
06-07-2006, 07:28 AM
If Toker is only used my close friendswe better use something different
if Thomas[Jo] as Birte wrote.... :)

margaret_gn
06-07-2006, 10:25 AM
if this is only going to be a temporary e-mail address (until we tell him about myspace and then he can use his own personal e-mail address), i think it doesn't matter what it is as long as we can all tell that it's thomas's address. So far we have got:
a) toker@. if this is only used by close friends, I agree that maybe we shouldn't use this. (i didn't know that, i thought everyone calls him toker too!). we could perhaps use tojo@ if people agree.
b) I didn't really want to use TJohansson@ or anything with his actual name because it's not him making this e-mail address and I don't think we should make an e-mail address for someone with their actual name.
c) that leaves TojoTennis@, SverigeTojo@, or tojomyspaceaddress@ or something similar.

what do the others think?

margaret_gn
06-07-2006, 10:28 AM
Birte, myspace is like a personal website where you can customise the layout and content. people can write blogs, comments, add pictures etc. We thought it'd be a good idea if tojo has one so we could add him as a friend.

go to www.myspace.com or www.myspace.com/margaret_gn for mine. Siobhan and Kristen each has one as well. Fee has also created myspace for justin (gimelstob i think) and jmg with their permission/cooperation.

Aleksa's Laydee
06-07-2006, 10:39 AM
tojotennis@ is good...i need a final agreement by tonight/tomorrow morning (for you down under ;)) and il get to work on it on thurs :)

Sommarsverige
06-07-2006, 06:33 PM
tojotennis@ is good...i need a final agreement by tonight/tomorrow morning (for you down under ;)) and il get to work on it on thurs :)

This is great, I think :yeah:

Francine
06-07-2006, 06:45 PM
tojotennis sounds great :)

margaret_gn
06-07-2006, 11:37 PM
I agree with tojotennis@ too :)

sadhbh
06-08-2006, 12:34 AM
I like tojo@ it sounds kinda cute.

Aleksa's Laydee
06-08-2006, 09:22 AM
ok sorted...tojotennis it shall be...give me a moment ;)

Aleksa's Laydee
06-08-2006, 09:27 AM
ok i had to use my postal code as i didnt know a swedish one :lol:

its done :yeah: tojotennis@hotmail.co.uk is ours :yeah:

Aleksa's Laydee
06-08-2006, 09:34 AM
Margaret check you mtf pm's before you do anything on myspace please :)

margaret_gn
06-08-2006, 10:40 AM
replied! :)

Fee
06-10-2006, 01:08 AM
Looks good ladies. I hope he likes it. Let me know if you need any help or suggestions. :)

margaret_gn
06-10-2006, 08:19 AM
oh btw I forgot to post the actual link:

www.myspace.com/tojofanspace

let us know (me or Siobhan) if you have info about tojo (that's not already in the ATP profile) about fave movies, music etc. basically other random info you've found somewhere or have asked him that we can put in his profile, or if you want to put pics of you and him, or basically if you want anything changed.

Kristen
06-12-2006, 05:27 AM
http://images8.fotki.com/v155/free/5958d/4/417534/1471561/ToJo2005-vi.jpg

That's the url to my tojo pic, daggy as it is, if you wanted another? It's from Sydney 2005, same day as Margarets :lol:

My only question re. the site is...what's this? :lol:

Body type: 0' 1"

margaret_gn
06-12-2006, 07:51 AM
i have no idea about the body type... i think they just put in some random/default info if you don't put anything in... cos my sister got labelled a lesbian :tape: when she isn't...

thanks for the photo!

Aleksa's Laydee
06-12-2006, 08:40 PM
news update

thomas knows about the site...we'll see if we get a response ;)

Varya
06-12-2006, 11:20 PM
Great news for everybody here ,aleksa!! :bounce:
But I am only waiting for report from far east :wavey:

Have a good and enjoyable time in England dear :hug:

Björki
06-13-2006, 06:41 AM
news update

thomas knows about the site...we'll see if we get a response ;)
:yeah:

Aleksa's Laydee
06-13-2006, 11:22 AM
Great news for everybody here ,aleksa!! :bounce:
But I am only waiting for report from far east :wavey:

Have a good and enjoyable time in England dear :hug:

thank you :) :hug:

Björki
06-13-2006, 12:25 PM
lovely avatar Siobhan! :) will you post a bigger version in the photo thread?

Aleksa's Laydee
06-13-2006, 02:37 PM
thank you :D yeah of course

margaret_gn
06-13-2006, 10:18 PM
will you post your new pic with him on myspace too? :)

Aleksa's Laydee
06-13-2006, 11:00 PM
yeah sure will, sorry i freaked yesterday when you changed the name :o

heres the letter i gave him:

Dear Thomas,

Here are the details about the myspace fan page created about you by myself and Margaret, two big fans of you, that I spoke with you about at Queens on 12/06/06.

Your page can be viewed at: www.myspace.com/tojofanspace

Myspace Email: tojotennis@hotmail.co.uk

Myspace Password: -

Hotmail Password: -

The website is free and it is called www.myspace.com

To access your page you will need to type this address into an internet tool bar. Then, once there, you will need to use the Myspace email address and password to view and edit your page.

Margaret and myself will be willing to run this page for you and update it regularly if you like the idea of it. Other tennis players such as Jan Michael Gambill, Justin Gimelstob and Mardy Fish have their own page, which is run by a fan that is known to them, and they regularly log on to add new things to it and visit it.

If you want to contact me, here is my email address:

It maybe easiest to use the hotmail address at the top of this page when contacting me if you feel it is best. We would really love to hear from you about what you think and whether you like the idea of it or would like it deleted which we can easily do. We value your opinion on this page Thomas.

On your page you will see my profile headed ‘Siobhan’ and Margaret’s headed ‘Margaret’

We hope you like the site and hope to hear from you really soon!!

Good Luck for the rest of the year and Best Wishes,

Siobhan (England) and Margaret (Australia)

P.s. We are so glad your eye injury was not more serious than it was and that you are back playing so soon, we missed you greatly.

obviously without the ... and -

what ya think?

margaret_gn
06-14-2006, 03:06 AM
yeah sure will, sorry i freaked yesterday when you changed the name :o

heres the letter i gave him:

Dear Thomas,

Here are the details about the myspace fan page created about you by myself and Margaret, two big fans of you, that I spoke with you about at Queens on 12/06/06.

Your page can be viewed at: www.myspace.com/tojofanspace

Myspace Email: tojotennis@hotmail.co.uk

Myspace Password: -

Hotmail Password: -

The website is free and it is called www.myspace.com

To access your page you will need to type this address into an internet tool bar. Then, once there, you will need to use the Myspace email address and password to view and edit your page.

Margaret and myself will be willing to run this page for you and update it regularly if you like the idea of it. Other tennis players such as Jan Michael Gambill, Justin Gimelstob and Mardy Fish have their own page, which is run by a fan that is known to them, and they regularly log on to add new things to it and visit it.

If you want to contact me, here is my email address:

It maybe easiest to use the hotmail address at the top of this page when contacting me if you feel it is best. We would really love to hear from you about what you think and whether you like the idea of it or would like it deleted which we can easily do. We value your opinion on this page Thomas.

On your page you will see my profile headed ‘Siobhan’ and Margaret’s headed ‘Margaret’

We hope you like the site and hope to hear from you really soon!!

Good Luck for the rest of the year and Best Wishes,

Siobhan (England) and Margaret (Australia)

P.s. We are so glad your eye injury was not more serious than it was and that you are back playing so soon, we missed you greatly.

obviously without the ... and -

what ya think?

sounds very sweet and if I were him I'd be so happy to have two such very nice fans! let's hope he replies/does something about it soon :)

oh yeah I also thought it was good that you made the point that other tennis players have myspace.

thanks a lot for all your work on it Siobhan!

Ceri
06-14-2006, 03:06 AM
Ooh I really hope he gets back to you soon about it! hehe. Bad news re the essay though (which is now 4 hrs late, oops...) fell asleep lol, I don't normally do that! Have emailed her to tell her I'm going to try to get it in for 9am though, and am sure she won't mind as she isn't going to mark it in the middle of the night lol. Have just written some v. trite-sounding lines though lol. Can't wait till this final essay night is over...no more till September then, yay! Hope everyone's well.

Björki
06-14-2006, 06:25 AM
I hope you will hear from Thomas soon.

Aleksa's Laydee
06-14-2006, 09:39 AM
Ooh I really hope he gets back to you soon about it! hehe. Bad news re the essay though (which is now 4 hrs late, oops...) fell asleep lol, I don't normally do that! Have emailed her to tell her I'm going to try to get it in for 9am though, and am sure she won't mind as she isn't going to mark it in the middle of the night lol. Have just written some v. trite-sounding lines though lol. Can't wait till this final essay night is over...no more till September then, yay! Hope everyone's well.

awww :sad: :hug: do you think she will mind? hope you got in it by 9!

Kristen
06-14-2006, 11:30 AM
:) He has the same (type of) shirt on in our photos :lol:
Come on Dunlop... variety is the spice of life!

Varya
06-15-2006, 12:19 AM
Thank you so much for nice pics and reports,dear Aleksa! :worship: :angel:

:) He has the same (type of) shirt on in our photos :lol:
Come on Dunlop... variety is the spice of life!

Yeah, Japanese industries are really shit, :smash: :help:
Now,I go to Dunlop headquarters near here and request them that variable and more shocking spicy:hearts:wears for Thomas.:cool: :shout:

Lilia-V
06-15-2006, 09:45 AM
Hi girls,

Are you interested by Thomas' photos taken in Bercy in 2003 for your website?
See you. :)

Lilia-V
06-15-2006, 09:46 AM
I also get the Tiebreak mag whith Thomas on cover, it could be interesting

Ceri
06-15-2006, 10:10 AM
sounds good!

Aleksa's Laydee
06-15-2006, 10:42 PM
thats ok Varya :D

margaret_gn
06-16-2006, 02:10 AM
Siobhan did you actually tell him about myspace or did you just write about it in the letter? If the former, just wondering what his reaction was :)

Aleksa's Laydee
06-16-2006, 10:43 AM
Conversation with Thomas at Queens 2006

Me: Thomas have you got a second please
Thomas: ‘Yeah’ *walks over*
Me: Do you remember getting a 30th birthday card at Wimbledon last year?
Thomas: Yes I do remember
Me: That was from me!
Thomas: Ah thank you
Me: Did you like it
Thomas: Excuse me
Me: Did you like it
Thomas: Yes yes I did
Me: Good, Have you heard on the internet
Thomas: Yeah
Me: A site called myspace?
Thomas: No I haven’t *looks and listens quite intensely*
Me: Oh right, well me and a friend sign you up to it as like a fan page
Thomas: Ah yes thank you that’s good
Me: The details are in this note *gives note* so you can see if you like it or want us to delete it which we can do
Thomas: Ok ok thank you
Charlotte: Would you mind signing this please?
Thomas: Sure
*gives balls*
Me: Thank you; we are really big fans of yours
Thomas: Thank you, I need all the support I can get
Me: You’ll be ok against Max, he’s still got clay on his mind
Thomas: Oh yeah :lol:
Me: Ask Jonas to slip him something :lol:
Me: *receives ball* Thanks, could we have a picture with you too please
Thomas: Yeah sure
1, 2, 3 piccies
Me: Thank you very much
Thomas: It’s ok

margaret_gn
06-16-2006, 10:07 PM
thanks for that Siobhan ^^!

Kristen
06-17-2006, 04:50 AM
Conversation with Thomas at Queens 2006

Thomas: Thank you, I need all the support I can get:lol: For some reason I find this extremely amusing!! Nice little report Siobhan :D

Aleksa's Laydee
06-17-2006, 12:09 PM
thats ok :D me and charlotte tried to remember it word for word :lol:

margaret_gn
06-17-2006, 12:18 PM
is Charlotte=Ceri or are they completely different persons? been wondering for a while...

Ceri
06-18-2006, 10:09 PM
:lol: For some reason I find this extremely amusing!! Nice little report Siobhan :D
Lol, aww, he said it in this really sweet tone, bless him! :)

Ceri
06-18-2006, 10:11 PM
is Charlotte=Ceri or are they completely different persons? been wondering for a while...
Hey! Yep, I'm the Charlotte who went with Siobhan to Queens. :)

margaret_gn
06-19-2006, 03:09 AM
Hey! Yep, I'm the Charlotte who went with Siobhan to Queens. :)
:wavey: thanks, i didn't know!
you going to nottingham too?

Miss Soderling
06-12-2007, 11:26 AM
I saw Thomas and I took many photos and two videos so if u need something for the myspace I'm here;)

KOM IGEN THOMAS!

margaret_gn
06-16-2007, 08:24 AM
hey! well Siobhan passed on the myspace details to Thomas last year but I have no idea if he's been on at all actually :haha: would love to see the photos and videos though!

margaret_gn
06-16-2007, 08:42 AM
btw i've added you on myspace through his account. he still hasn't changed the password etc details from the ones we created the account with last year, again making me think that he hasn't actually been on at all :S

Miss Soderling
06-16-2007, 11:02 AM
Ok I'll tell u!
I added u on msn but I don't know if u often are on it:)
see u!

margaret_gn
06-16-2007, 11:06 AM
yeah i'm hardly on MSN... not even myspace for that matter, i'm a facebook convert ;) but i'll add you on msn back :)

Miss Soderling
06-16-2007, 11:09 AM
Ok I have a myspace too!!My name is Lo Agger on face book;)