Robby on GRASS! (the court not the... ) pt 1. - Queens Club [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Robby on GRASS! (the court not the... ) pt 1. - Queens Club

Fee
06-01-2006, 01:26 AM
I know it's a bit early, but I've been waiting to start this thread for weeks!

I hate to say it, but with 'Mr First Round' we might be okay with just one thread for his next three tournaments. We'll see how it goes. (Make me wrong Robby, please).

Deboogle!.
06-01-2006, 01:29 AM
LMAO Fee you were just dying to make this thread title. Never too soon to start looking ahead :)

idolwatcher1
06-02-2006, 03:18 AM
Please win two matches in a row, Robby! October was too long ago!!

Deboogle!.
06-06-2006, 12:44 AM
Apparently, Fee, not as early as you thought! Robby is playing Doubles with Bobby in Surbiton :eek:

Fee
06-06-2006, 01:16 AM
Good for Robby, he needs the matches.

idolwatcher1
06-06-2006, 03:56 AM
yup, this is good... even if it's only for one match... :shrug:

idolwatcher1
06-06-2006, 04:44 AM
http://www.atptennis.com/en/common/TrackIt.asp?file=/posting/2006/720/mdd.pdf#search='Surbiton%20doubles%20draw'

^ that's the doubles draw for Surbiton (which is like a suburb of London)... Robby and Bobby play Flopsy and Mopsy in the first round.... no, actually they play Eric Butorac (USA) and Chris Drake (USA), so maybe they will win? :shrug: I'll put on a bunny outfit if they don't... :rolleyes: :help:

bavaria100
06-06-2006, 05:23 PM
It's good that Robby decided to play in Surbiton. I hope he can win at least one match in the doubles competition. He really needs to get some matches under his belt.

idolwatcher1
06-06-2006, 09:33 PM
It's good that Robby decided to play in Surbiton. I hope he can win at least one match in the doubles competition. He really needs to get some matches under his belt.
Robby won his doubles match!! :D lol, I don't get to say that much, so I'll say it whenever I can... :) The score was 7-6(4), 6-2... Because Robby and Bobby had such a lead in the second set, Robby went for some flare on their first match point, and did a through-legs shot... they didn't win that point, but they won the next one! :lol: :worship: Robby was spotted this week practicing with Mardy... it's nice to know that he is getting some practice and matches in on grass... I think it was the right decision for him to come here instead of going back home to Georgia :yeah:

idolwatcher1
06-08-2006, 09:39 PM
Robby lost his doubles match today... back to practicing!

The Top 8 seeds for Stella Artois get a Bye in the first round... Robby is lingering in that area, but he'll need a couple people to withdraw first, like Ancic and Nadal to secure a Top 8 seeding... The draw comes out Saturday at 4pm local time... :)

Deboogle!.
06-08-2006, 09:57 PM
ancic is already out and rafa would probably wait til after the RG final to pull out so that wouldn't help Robby as the draw would be made already. some people think ljubicic might pull out but he has til tomorrow to decide i guess.

idolwatcher1
06-08-2006, 10:06 PM
we'll see then, I guess :) ... maybe Nadal will withdraw tomorrow? maybe not... I don't really care if Robby gets a Bye or not, because I can see a positive either way

Deboogle!.
06-09-2006, 01:12 AM
Depends on the ATP rules. The rules clearly state that while you are active in one tournament, you aren't supposed to be able to pull out of next week's tournament, however this year, that has been seemingly ignored a few times, so we're all confused by it, where other players have been told that the rules applied to them. I wouldn't count on it anyway because I think the difficulty of the RG final would determine whether he'll play or not. HE says he wants to win Wimbledon, and he showed up in Halle last year, he can probably get a Wednesday start too, so I think he might play.

Considering how badly Robby needs matches, I don't think having a bye is good for him.

idolwatcher1
06-10-2006, 05:12 PM
Robby plays Paul Goldstein in the first round... He is seeded #9 :)

bavaria100
06-10-2006, 05:21 PM
Robby plays Paul Goldstein in the first round... He is seeded #9 :)

Oh no! :sad: Considering that Paul has only played 2 tournaments since the middle of April, Robby should beat him. The thing is that Robby should have won many matches this year, but unfortunately lost most of them. This is grass and he has to turn his season around. BTW, does someone know how many points Robby has to defend during the US hardcourt swing?

Deboogle!.
06-10-2006, 05:35 PM
BTW, does someone know how many points Robby has to defend during the US hardcourt swing?Including his USO Semi? You don't really wanna know.... :lol: A quick glance, it's around 900 give or take :eek: :eek:

idolwatcher1
06-10-2006, 07:24 PM
Oh no! :sad: Considering that Paul has only played 2 tournaments since the middle of April, Robby should beat him. The thing is that Robby should have won many matches this year, but unfortunately lost most of them. This is grass and he has to turn his season around. BTW, does someone know how many points Robby has to defend during the US hardcourt swing?
Check out "Robby's 2006 schedule" thread, I posted the points that Robby has to defend until the US Open... it's a lot... but even if Robby drops out of the Top 100 again, the worst that can happen (as far as his fans are concerned) is that he quits pro tennis or he never really wins that much ever again... But the best that could happen is that he starts playing really well and wins matches again and gains confidence from that. And if James Blake can currently be at his peak at 26, it's still possible that Robby can have better 2007, etc... :)

Fee
06-10-2006, 10:18 PM
Robby is in the doubles draw with Jordan Kerr. They might not win a match together, but they just might be the best looking team there. Jordan is a cutie patootie.

bavaria100
06-10-2006, 10:20 PM
Check out "Robby's 2006 schedule" thread, I posted the points that Robby has to defend until the US Open... it's a lot... but even if Robby drops out of the Top 100 again, the worst that can happen (as far as his fans are concerned) is that he quits pro tennis or he never really wins that much ever again... But the best that could happen is that he starts playing really well and wins matches again and gains confidence from that. And if James Blake can currently be at his peak at 26, it's still possible that Robby can have better 2007, etc... :)

Thanks for the hint! I just looked it up and he has to defend 930 points. :eek: :scared: Honestly, I fear that he might fall out of the Top 100 again. He played a weak first half of the season last year, but he couldn't even defend those few points. But even if that happens, I'll still be here to support him. I won't let him down because of one bad season. If I had to chose between those 2 options, I would choose the second one. Who knows, maybe he's going to surprise us again during this year's hardcourt season. :)

idolwatcher1
06-11-2006, 06:00 AM
Robby is in the doubles draw with Jordan Kerr. They might not win a match together, but they just might be the best looking team there. Jordan is a cutie patootie.
...that should count for something! :drool: May they kill their opponents with hottness!! :aplot: (or their tennis... whichever one ;) )
Thanks for the hint! I just looked it up and he has to defend 930 points. :eek: :scared: Honestly, I fear that he might fall out of the Top 100 again. He played a weak first half of the season last year, but he couldn't even defend those few points. But even if that happens, I'll still be here to support him. I won't let him down because of one bad season. If I had to chose between those 2 options, I would choose the second one. Who knows, maybe he's going to surprise us again during this year's hardcourt season. :)
I hope he surprises us! in a good way!! But I know not to count on it, because Robby is feeling the pressure... he's lacking the confidence... and he's not feeling very relaxed and focused during his matches... :sad: It's a recipe for disaster... so he needs to get himself together and pretend that he's already out of the Top 100 and focus on tennis again at its basic, fundamental level... leave the other stuff out of it, as hard as that can be to do...

Go Robby!! :bounce:

Horatio Caine
06-11-2006, 11:42 PM
Had no idea Robby had to defend THAT many points :eek:

Drawing Murray in R2 might not be in his best interests this week :scared:

idolwatcher1
06-12-2006, 01:12 AM
Drawing Murray in R2 might not be in his best interests this week :scared:
Maybe he should do something about this inconvienence :p Just getting to Murray might be an accomplishment... :help:

If Robby loses all 930 points of the summer hard court season, he won't drop out of the Top 100... He will drop to about #75 though :tape:

Deboogle!.
06-12-2006, 01:24 AM
If Robby loses all 930 points of the summer hard court season, he won't drop out of the Top 100... He will drop to about #75 though :tape:He could, if he doesn't defend most of his points and a bunch of guys below him do well. That happening is unlikely, though.

idolwatcher1
06-12-2006, 03:28 AM
I agree... it is unlikely that Robby will drop that low because he will likely defend at least some of his points... And for example, he may lose in the 1st or 2nd round at Indy but may do better at L.A. or D.C. and (of course) Montreal... he may not duplicate his season last year in the same way this year, but it may still be enough to keep him in the Top 50...

I hope Robby fights really hard on grass!! :bounce:

idolwatcher1
06-12-2006, 09:25 PM
Robby plays around 2:30 (local time) on Court 1 for his singles match... then he plays his doubles match around 5pm... It seems like 9 times out of 10, Robby's doubles matches are AFTER his singles matches :rolleyes: Whatever. Nothing against Goldie, but I hope Robby beats him in straights... I just have these visions of Robby racing out to an early lead only to lose it all :scared: I don't want any drama this time... :help:

Fee
06-13-2006, 01:32 AM
Well if they are played on the same day, ATP rules state that singles matches must be scheduled first, so yes, Robby plays his Singles matches first.

Deboogle!.
06-13-2006, 02:02 AM
Well if they are played on the same day, ATP rules state that singles matches must be scheduled first, so yes, Robby plays his Singles matches first.I think she meant that Robby didn't get to play his doubles before his singles in terms of using it to get pre-singles matchplay.

But anyway I am rooting for my homeJew goldie in this match so :bolt:

idolwatcher1
06-13-2006, 02:55 AM
even though I've seen you congratulate Robby when he's won, I've never really seen you rooting for him... :lol: ;)

Deboogle!.
06-13-2006, 03:01 AM
Sure I do :) I don't really go into scoring threads and actively root for anyone.

But like I said, Goldie is my homeJew. :p (plus I expect Robby to win so Paul needs extra support:p)

idolwatcher1
06-13-2006, 03:14 AM
hmm... maybe you should go to Goldie's thread and root for him there... :p

I actually don't expect Robby to win this match (even though I feel that he should)... I feel it could go either way, especially since Paul will have more confidence going into this match (having beaten Robby already this year) and he knows how to win against him... He is also not seeded, so, like you suggest, Paul is "expected to lose", so he won't feel the pressure, and his focus will likely be on just playing his best tennis and throwing Robby off his game. We'll see what happens...

Deboogle!.
06-13-2006, 03:21 AM
I'm not rooting for him here. I said I was going to, so I would leave. You are the one who kept the discussion going :)

idolwatcher1
06-13-2006, 04:34 AM
you already stated, here, that you are rooting for him... so it's too late, you've already done it... ;) :p

bavaria100
06-13-2006, 02:33 PM
Robby won 3-6, 7-5, 6-1! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Lisa1062
06-13-2006, 03:01 PM
Could this be a start in the turnaround of his confidence? His next match will be against tougher competition.

Any win for Robby is good at this point. He came back from being down and he also beat Paul who had already beaten Robby this year.

I hope he keeps fighting in his next match and gets some wins under his belt. He needs momemtum and some points.

idolwatcher1
06-13-2006, 09:30 PM
I really hope so!

I am soooooooooo happy and proud of Robby for staying with it and fighting for the win!!! He didn't give up... He served his best in the last set, which probably helped him out a lot because the match was quite close!

I truly hope this gives Robby more confidence... I don't know that it's enough confidence to get him a good win in the next round (I feel he would need a couple wins IN A ROW first.), but I also hope that Robby remembers that if he applies the pressure on his opponent and stays focused out there, he can win more easily. :)

Go Robby!!! :woohoo: :worship:

Fee
06-14-2006, 01:23 AM
Yay Robby.

Now, prove me wrong and win 2 in a row. I know you can do it, you bubblehead. :)

idolwatcher1
06-14-2006, 02:07 AM
I'm guessing Robby will play his next match tomorrow around 3pm (local time), but it's up to whoever wins the 1st round match earlier in the day and what they choose as far as how long they will "rest" between their matches (I'm guessing)... This could potentially favor Robby... but it all depends on what they each bring with them to the next match... OR another rain delay could occur and the match won't happen tomorrow :lol: Either way, fight to win, Robby!! ;)

Fergie
06-14-2006, 02:11 AM
Well done Robby! :yeah:

rege
06-14-2006, 05:03 AM
:bigclap: Well done, Robby!

I hope he is viewing grass season as a fresh start of sorts... like "phew, I'm glad clay season is over" and pretend the last six months never happened.

Good luck in R2, Robby! :smooch:

bavaria100
06-14-2006, 03:36 PM
Robby is on a roll! :rocker: He beat Tipsarevic 7-6, 6-4 today. This is a great start into the grasscourt season!

Lisa1062
06-14-2006, 03:40 PM
Next up is James Blake. Good Luck, Robby!

Lisa1062
06-14-2006, 03:47 PM
Just checked--- last year Robby lost in R2 to Tim Henman. So he already has more points here then last year even if he loses to James.

Lisa1062
06-14-2006, 07:54 PM
Well, Robby is on a mini roll. He and Jordan Kerr won their doubles match 7-6, 6-3!! :)

Hope Robby does well against James. Don't think he'll win based on current form, but I hope he fights hard to stay positive.

idolwatcher1
06-14-2006, 11:26 PM
:yippee: Finally!!!! :yippee:

It was about frickin time! :worship: Now he's won two singles matches in a row... and it's sad that it took this long, but Robby can feel good about this... And regardless of the outcome tomorrow against James... he can at least feel good that he got to play a Top 10 player for the first time this year, and he got better results this year than last at Queens, and he can have something to build on for Wimbledon!!

:bigclap: Go Robby!! :smooch:

Fergie
06-15-2006, 02:04 AM
Robby!!! :woohoo:

Fee
06-15-2006, 03:10 AM
Excellent. Now stun me, and beat James too. Can you do it?

Deboogle!.
06-15-2006, 05:40 AM
Excellent. Now stun me, and beat James too. Can you do it?on grass he absolutely can. Good luck to him :) I didn't realize they were that close in the draw :(

rege
06-15-2006, 06:46 AM
:bigclap: I hope today's results give his confidence a big boost.

:smooch: Good luck in R3, Robby!

bavaria100
06-15-2006, 06:05 PM
Robby lost 3-6, 6-3, 3-6! :sad:

Lisa1062
06-15-2006, 07:46 PM
Robby had chances. He was only 2 of 11 on break chances while James was excellent on his break chances.

idolwatcher1
06-15-2006, 11:40 PM
I can't believe how close this match was on paper!! (they were identical after the 2nd set ended!) :eek: ... 94-90 points when the match ended... Robby had 13 break points (4 in the third set!), but only converted two of them (and zero in the last set)... :sobbing: Interesting to note also that James hit four more aces than Robby in the last set... it wouldn't surprise me if some of those happened on break points or game points... So, for Robby, it was... "close, but no cigar"... :sad:

Robby needed this match, though!... because he can finally compare himself directly with a Top 10 player this season. And he can see that he fought toe-to-toe with one!

Also, one thing is for sure... Robby probably feels better about how he did in this tournament than all the others that he's played this year... so this should give him more motivation to keep going for it, and getting better! Hopefully, more confidence :)

...Franciscoooooo! I really wonder about you.......... :unsure:

Lisa1062
06-16-2006, 01:06 AM
...Franciscoooooo! I really wonder about you..........

What do you mean?? The strategy that he has tried to convey to Robby?

Fee
06-16-2006, 01:52 AM
Hmmm, perhaps this will be a turning point for young Robert. Hope this week cleared his head and reminded him that he has the talent to hang with the big boys. Go Robby. :)

idolwatcher1
06-16-2006, 02:22 AM
really, I just wonder about him sometimes! I wonder what Francisco sees as being Robby's biggest problems and how he is addressing these problems... For example, when Robby is LOW on confidence, what does Francisco do to try and turn this around? Does he have a clear strategy with Robby?? If so, is it working?? Does he have the right solutions? Is he seeing improvements?? Obviously, I'm completely in the dark about what he's actually doing with Robby... :unsure: But what I do know is what I see or hear about when Robby's on the court, or talking in the press room afterwards...

I sometimes wonder if Francisco is "the poison and the cure" :lol: I simply don't know... but I know I want Robby to get better where he needs to so that he can get out of the hole that he's been in, and STAY out...

Deboogle!.
06-16-2006, 03:19 AM
A coach just can't magically impart confidence on his player. Robby will come around, maybe this tourney was a corner for him.

I thought Robby had seen a sports psychologist and THAT's largely what helped him last sumer. Maybe it's time to revisit that? I don't know if Francisco (or any coach) is gonna have a lot of the answers to mental issues.

idolwatcher1
06-16-2006, 04:42 AM
A coach just can't magically impart confidence on his player.
lmao! Was someone saying they could?? :scratch: :haha:

Coaches are supposed to be there to help their player where they need it the most!... If their player has very low confidence, there are steps they can take, as coaches, to help BOOST their player's confidence level. They can take any number of actions to help in this area... this includes anything from continual positive reinforcement during practices (everytime a player does something good, they are told that)... everytime their player improves or makes strides in practice, they are complimented and encouraged to continue it... setting up their player with a sports psychologist or motivational trainer type person... someone that can help with stress management or a host of other areas a player may be having issues with.

The coaches don't have to provide all the help themselves (and they already know this ;) ), but they SHOULD be the people knowing who to direct their player to if someone else can be of help to them... It's their job to look out for their player and be aware of what problems they may have and provide a solution for them, in one form or another. :)

Deboogle!.
06-16-2006, 05:00 AM
You said For example, when Robby is LOW on confidence, what does Francisco do to try and turn this around? Does he have a clear strategy with Robby?? If so, is it working?? Does he have the right solutions? Is he seeing improvements?? I interpreted this as you suggesting that Francisco should be doing things to fix Robby's confidence somehow. I don't think that's possible in most circumstances.

If that's not what you meant, please clarify.

bavaria100
06-16-2006, 08:02 AM
It's possible that this tourney was the turning point for him. He won 2 matches in a row for the first time this season, he faced a Top 10 player and gave him a close fight. But I have to say I'm a little bit sad that Robby won't play next week. He plays well on grass and he hasn't played much this season. He needs matches and I would have loved to see him compete in Nottingham.

idolwatcher1
06-16-2006, 11:43 AM
You saidI interpreted this as you suggesting that Francisco should be doing things to fix Robby's confidence somehow. I don't think that's possible in most circumstances.

If that's not what you meant, please clarify.
interesting choice of words... I wouldn't say confidence is something you "fix", as if it just takes one thing to make it all better... in an instant... Confidence is something you boost or build with time, and there are ways to help to improve it that aren't directly related to the results a player achieves during a season. As I said already, there are numerous different steps Francisco can take to help improve Robby's belief in himself as a tennis talent, and there are people who can help motivate him and keep him from feeling down, depressed or unconfident in himself or his abilities that Francisco can hook him up with... A coach's job is to find solutions to their player's problems in any way they can. :)

bavaria100
06-17-2006, 12:01 PM
I have good news! :) Robby received a Wild Card for the tournament in s-Hertogenbosch and his first round-opponent is Fabrice Santoro. Good luck to Robby for the tourney!

Fee
06-17-2006, 03:52 PM
interesting choice of words... I wouldn't say confidence is something you "fix", as if it just takes one thing to make it all better... in an instant... Confidence is something you boost or build with time, and there are ways to help to improve it that aren't directly related to the results a player achieves during a season. As I said already, there are numerous different steps Francisco can take to help improve Robby's belief in himself as a tennis talent, and there are people who can help motivate him and keep him from feeling down, depressed or unconfident in himself or his abilities that Francisco can hook him up with... A coach's job is to find solutions to their player's problems in any way they can. :)

Are you saying this because you are a tennis coach, or because you were a tennis player at one point and this is the type of thing that your coach did for you?

Deboogle!.
06-17-2006, 08:26 PM
Are you saying this because you are a tennis coach, or because you were a tennis player at one point and this is the type of thing that your coach did for you?Yeah, I still haven't seen an answer to what these actual steps and magical things are that Francisco can allegedly do.

Fergie
06-18-2006, 01:30 AM
Good luck Robby against Fab! :yeah:

idolwatcher1
06-18-2006, 01:55 AM
:) I like Santoro... this will be an interesting match! It's nice that Robby got a wild card so that he can play at least a match next week... Good luck to Robby!! :bounce:

Fee
06-18-2006, 05:38 PM
So... no answer to my previous question?

idolwatcher1
06-18-2006, 09:52 PM
oh, sorry Fee!... I didn't take your question that seriously, because I remember you saying that if we had personal questions to ask each other, we should PM that person... ;)

Fee
06-18-2006, 10:19 PM
It wasn't a personal question, it was a question that was directly related to your post.

idolwatcher1
06-19-2006, 01:33 AM
Are you saying that because you're Indian or because you're Japanese? :p

Fee
06-19-2006, 01:53 AM
I am neither. Why are you so defensive about a simple question?

Deboogle!.
06-19-2006, 02:26 AM
Are you saying that because you're Indian or because you're Japanese? :p:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

idolwatcher1
06-19-2006, 02:27 AM
I'm just messin' with ya Fee... :p But your question is particular to me, so that would make it "personal" (whether it was related to a post here or not)... just sayin' ;) And I didn't state any of the above because of my profession or because of tennis coaches that have taught me in the past. :)

idolwatcher1
06-19-2006, 02:28 AM
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Deboogle!.
06-19-2006, 02:29 AM
I'm clearly missing the humor here. What does being Japanese or Indian have to do with ANYTHING?

And I don't understand why what your profession or what coaches have told you affects your ability to tell us exactly what you expect that Francisco can do for Robby.

Fee
06-19-2006, 02:37 AM
Well this whole discussion has taken a very strange turn, and I'm still not sure why. You put a public post here, offering an opinion on Robby's coaching. I asked you a very specific question about that post to try to understand where it was coming from and you went off on a strange (and slightly rude, if you ask me) tangent. I guess I just don't understand your style of social communicating at all. If you really thought the question was too personal, you could have answered me in a PM.

idolwatcher1
06-19-2006, 02:48 AM
I'm clearly missing the humor here. What does being Japanese or Indian have to do with ANYTHING?

And I don't understand why what your profession or what coaches have told you affects your ability to tell us exactly what you expect that Francisco can do for Robby.
I don't take myself too seriously, deb... :p so don't let any of this bother you, okay? :cool:

Deboogle!.
06-19-2006, 02:50 AM
I don't take myself too seriously, deb... :p so don't let any of this bother you, okay? :cool:People throwing around some sort of ethnic generalizations bothers me, I can't help it. Fee and i both simply asked you to clarify what you were suggesting Francisco should do and you refuse to answer our questions and refuse to tell us why you refuse to answer our questions.... so, we are confused. :shrug:

idolwatcher1
06-19-2006, 03:04 AM
Well this whole discussion has taken a very strange turn, and I'm still not sure why. You put a public post here, offering an opinion on Robby's coaching. I asked you a very specific question about that post to try to understand where it was coming from and you went off on a strange (and slightly rude, if you ask me) tangent. I guess I just don't understand your style of social communicating at all. If you really thought the question was too personal, you could have answered me in a PM.
Fee, it's true, you don't know me very well at all, and I have time and again seen you misinterpret my posts... and I am sorry for that :p , I have done the same thing before to others, and it's nothing new on forums... All I can truly do is be myself and hope people pick up on my personality and my way of posting on forums, and if they don't, it's not something I get too concerned with. I did not honestly take your question as being serious when I first saw it, so I didn't believe a response was truly expected of me. You can say that I offered an opinion regarding Robby's coaching... but mainly, I asked a bunch of questions and I stated things that I "wonder about"... things that I am unsure about... I also made statements of which anyone is welcome to disagree with or have a different viewpoint than me, so it's all good! :)

Deboogle!.
06-19-2006, 03:09 AM
how do you know if we disagree with you if you keep side-stepping the questions we're asking? I was interested by your musings or wonderings or whatever you choose to call them, so I asked you to explain them further and you keep not doing that. it's not like I am trying to harp on this, I'm just trying to understand :shrug:

idolwatcher1
06-19-2006, 03:10 AM
People throwing around some sort of ethnic generalizations bothers me, I can't help it. Fee and i both simply asked you to clarify what you were suggesting Francisco should do and you refuse to answer our questions and refuse to tell us why you refuse to answer our questions.... so, we are confused. :shrug:
I could have said "Are you saying this because you have purple eyes or pink eyes? :p ", and it would have had the same EXACT meaning that I intended this question to have... and it wasn't done in seriousness, so you should relax knowing this... ;) I guess I see it all very differently than you... I'm sorry if you understand nothing I say or do, but I wouldn't get too bothered by it... :)

Deboogle!.
06-19-2006, 03:14 AM
I could have said "Are you saying this because you have purple eyes or pink eyes? :p ", and it would have had the same EXACT meaning that I intended this question to have... and it wasn't done in seriousness, so you should relax knowing this... ;) I guess I see it all very differently than you... I'm sorry if you understand nothing I say or do, but I wouldn't get too bothered by it... :)ummm......okay... I'm just trying to have a discussion about Robby on Robby's messageboard. You brought up some points, and I was trying to understand so that I could participate in the discussion with you. You obviously don't want us to understand, so whatever. I'm not the one posting all kinds of cryptic things then telling others not to worry about it.

I'm not bothered, I just don't get why you bother coming here if you won't even explain what you're trying to say when you're asked by people who are simply interested in what you have to say? I thought it was typically seen as a compliment that people are interested enough in what someone's saying to actually ask them to say more, but you obviously understand yourself and don't care if we understand you, so that's fine, I just don't understand what the point of saying it here in the first place if you refuse to continue the discussion with others :shrug: if it only matters that you understand it, wouldn't it just be easier to have the conversation with yourself? :)

Fee
06-19-2006, 03:14 AM
I don't know you at all. I only know the words you post on this forum and the fact that you are female. But none of that matters in the least to the fact that I asked you a very simple question, without any use of emoticons to imply it was anything less than a normal question.

As for misinterpreting your posts 'time and again', I think that is an exaggeration, but whatever. Funny, the one time I ask for specific clarification of one of your posts, you didn't offer it. Post away, I'll just stay out of it from now on if this is the grief I get in return.

idolwatcher1
06-19-2006, 03:17 AM
how do you know if we disagree with you if you keep side-stepping the questions we're asking? I was interested by your musings or wonderings or whatever you choose to call them, so I asked you to explain them further and you keep not doing that. it's not like I am trying to harp on this, I'm just trying to understand :shrug:
deb, don't worry about it, ok?? ;) I'm not concerned with whether someone thinks I'm side-stepping their questions or whether they agree or disagree with something I said... If I don't explain things to someone's liking or they are having trouble understanding my answers, there's only so much I can do about that... so, again, it's not something I or anyone else should worry too much about... :cool:

Deboogle!.
06-19-2006, 03:22 AM
deb, don't worry about it, ok?? ;) I'm not concerned with whether someone thinks I'm side-stepping their questions or whether they agree or disagree with something I said... If I don't explain things to someone's liking or they are having trouble understanding my answers, there's only so much I can do about that... so, again, it's not something I or anyone else should worry too much about... :cool:Okayyyyyyyyyy..... you're making no sense and obviously don't care, so like Fee, I will just drop it. But again, I don't see why you bother coming here if you have no desire to have a back-and-forth dialog.

If you were on the witness stand in a court case and a lawyer asked you to clarify something you said and you ignored him or her, you'd be found in contempt and sent to jail. I suppose then you might care more :)

I mean, it's just so curious to me, I've never seen someone so unwilling to simply expand upon what they were trying to say before. That's why I keep talking about it, because it's absolutely baffling me!

idolwatcher1
06-19-2006, 03:27 AM
ummm......okay... I'm just trying to have a discussion about Robby on Robby's messageboard. You brought up some points, and I was trying to understand so that I could participate in the discussion with you. You obviously don't want us to understand, so whatever. I'm not the one posting all kinds of cryptic things then telling others not to worry about it.

I'm not bothered, I just don't get why you bother coming here if you won't even explain what you're trying to say when you're asked by people who are simply interested in what you have to say? I thought it was typically seen as a compliment that people are interested enough in what someone's saying to actually ask them to say more, but you obviously understand yourself and don't care if we understand you, so that's fine, I just don't understand what the point of saying it here in the first place if you refuse to continue the discussion with others :shrug: if it only matters that you understand it, wouldn't it just be easier to have the conversation with yourself? :)
Deb, I am here to support Robby... that's why I come here! :) You don't need to pretend that you don't understand why I come here just because you don't understand me or something I've said... ;) I mean, you can say you're not bothered that I don't answer something to your liking, but you're certainly taking time to write a lot about it... so I'm just asking that you not let it bother you, that's all... Also, other people may understand what I say just fine, and they aren't having any trouble... the ones who can't, they can try asking their questions in different ways if their previous questions were not answered to their liking or I am not responding the way that helps them out... a number of things can be done, but a conversation goes two ways... so it goes where it goes.

Deboogle!.
06-19-2006, 03:34 AM
What do you mean "to my liking?" you didn't answer at all. Anytime someone asks someone else a question and doesn't get an answer, sure, that won't be to their liking. if I wasn't interested and curious about what you said, I wouldn't have bothered in the first place. You're here to support Robby, okay, why do you think I am here? Why do you think I asked you to expand upon your statements? Because I'm bored and have nothing else to do? I mean, really now.

You said there are "things" Francisco could do for Robby. I asked you to expand upon that, and you refused to answer and have been nothing but evasive since. how could anyone possibly know what you meant by that without being clairvoyant?! No one else has responded in support of understanding what you were saying, so logic must suggest that no one did, or they would come during this discussion and explain for you, since you obviously have some private and uhkown reason for not explaining on your own behalf. all fee and I have done is asked you very simple questions with the goal of furthering the discussion, you are the one side-stepping.

omfg, this is absolutely ridiculous and futile. You just refuse to respond to the original question and are filling it up with this other stuff trying to make it about me instead. This is honestly the single most bizarre discussion I have ever had. And that is really saying something.

idolwatcher1
06-19-2006, 03:42 AM
Okayyyyyyyyyy..... you're making no sense and obviously don't care, so like Fee, I will just drop it. But again, I don't see why you bother coming here if you have no desire to have a back-and-forth dialog.

If you were on the witness stand in a court case and a lawyer asked you to clarify something you said and you ignored him or her, you'd be found in contempt and sent to jail. I suppose then you might care more :)

I mean, it's just so curious to me, I've never seen someone so unwilling to simply expand upon what they were trying to say before. That's why I keep talking about it, because it's absolutely baffling me!
Okayyy... If I don't make any sense to you, I'm not sure why you keep inquiring of me... but I came to this forum to support Robby, and that's what I do! :) And if you were on a witness stand in a court case, and a lawyer asked you a leading question, I would like to see how you respond to it... :p
And just to let you know, I am not "unwilling" (as you deem) to expand upon something I've said before... But that's not to say I'm always going to expand to someone else's liking... I don't have full control over that, sorry...

Deboogle!.
06-19-2006, 03:47 AM
Okayyy... If I don't make any sense to you, I'm not sure why you keep inquiring of me... but I came to this forum to support Robby, and that's what I do! :) Because I am utterly fascinated by this, and I am trying to understand what is going on. I am an inquisitive person, so if I don't understand something, I am persistent to try to understand. I like understanding, I was always taught and raised that being curious and asking questions and trying to get to the bottom of things were all good qualities that made me an intelligent person.
And if you were on a witness stand in a court case, and a lawyer asked you a leading question, I would like to see how you respond to it... :p Leading questions are not allowed under the Federal Rules of Evidence so i'm sure the opposing lawyer would object, and if not, he/she should be sued for legal malpractice :)
And just to let you know, I am not "unwilling" (as you deem) to expand upon something I've said before... But that's not to say I'm always going to expand to someone else's liking...but you haven't expanded AT ALL. Or in the alternative, you haven't explained why you won't expand! So if you are so willing to respond to questions, why won't you do one of these two things?
I don't have full control over that, sorry...You don't have control over what you say? Well then, that is very sad :(

Pepper LaRue
06-19-2006, 03:55 AM
Wow...this thread has gone sideways hasn't it?

Just to help bring things back to the original subject...Idolwatcher here is what Fee initially asked you:

Are you saying this because you are a tennis coach, or because you were a tennis player at one point and this is the type of thing that your coach did for you?

It shouldn't be that difficult for you to answer those very SIMPLE questions.

I think folks here are just trying to understand where your tennis musings are coming from...

Fee
06-19-2006, 03:58 AM
Wow, this got even weirder. I didn't think that was possible.

I understand your curiosity Deb. I too am completely flummoxed by the evasive answers here. It's almost like a poor episode of punked or something.

Idolwatcher, perhaps you would be better off with a blog? That way you could post your random thoughts, wonderings or musings, and not engage the type of dialogue that forums like this are supposed to be about. I personally don't understand your behavior here or your animosity towards a simple question. This isn't about Deb or me.

Fee
06-19-2006, 03:59 AM
Hey Pepper, long time no see. :)

idolwatcher1
06-19-2006, 03:59 AM
What do you mean "to my liking?" you didn't answer at all.
that is false... :speakles: And I have asked questions also that weren't answered... I didn't write articles about it though, lmao :lol:

You're here to support Robby, okay, why do you think I am here? Why do you think I asked you to expand upon your statements? Because I'm bored and have nothing else to do? I mean, really now.
:haha: Honestly, deb, I don't know why you are here... you are not a fan of Robby's and right underneath the title of Robby's forums, it says, "Message forum and chat for fans of U.S. tennis player Robby Ginepri."... and when you're questions are answered, but not to your liking, you post the same question again? Really, is that going to get you anywhere...? :scratch: Maybe you think so... that's your thing...

You said there are "things" Francisco could do for Robby.
yes, and I already stated what those were that he could do... and none of it had to do with "magic"... ;)

No one else has responded in support of understanding what you were saying, so logic must suggest that no one did, or they would come during this discussion and explain for you, since you obviously have some private and uhkown reason for not explaining on your own behalf.
yes, if a tree falls in a forest, and no one hears it, did it really fall? :p

omfg, this is absolutely ridiculous and futile. You just refuse to respond to the original question and are filling it up with this other stuff trying to make it about me instead. This is honestly the single most bizarre discussion I have ever had. And that is really saying something.
and yet, you can't stay away from it?? so perhaps you enjoy it? :shrug:

idolwatcher1
06-19-2006, 04:02 AM
Wow...this thread has gone sideways hasn't it?

Just to help bring things back to the original subject...Idolwatcher here is what Fee initially asked you:

It shouldn't be that difficult for you to answer those very SIMPLE questions.

I think folks here are just trying to understand where your tennis musings are coming from...
I already did answer the question... :) ---> http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=3662089&postcount=71

idolwatcher1
06-19-2006, 04:05 AM
Wow, this got even weirder. I didn't think that was possible.

I understand your curiosity Deb. I too am completely flummoxed by the evasive answers here. It's almost like a poor episode of punked or something.

Idolwatcher, perhaps you would be better off with a blog? That way you could post your random thoughts, wonderings or musings, and not engage the type of dialogue that forums like this are supposed to be about. I personally don't understand your behavior here or your animosity towards a simple question. This isn't about Deb or me.
I don't have animosity towards simple questions...

Deboogle!.
06-19-2006, 04:05 AM
that is false... :speakles: And I have asked questions also that weren't answered... I didn't write articles about it though, lmao :lol: if it is not true please link me to the post where you answered either my OR Fee's question.:haha: Honestly, deb, I don't know why you are here... you are not a fan of Robby's and right underneath the title of Robby's forums, it says, "Message forum and chat for fans of U.S. tennis player Robby Ginepri."... and when you're questions are answered, but not to your liking, you post the same question again? Really, is that going to get you anywhere...? :scratch: Maybe you think so... that's your thing... you have some audacity to tell me whether I am a fan of Robby or not. Fee IS a fan of Robby, a big one, and you won't answer her question either, so your logic here fails miserably, even if you were right about me, which you're not, not even a little bit.yes, and I already stated what those were that he could do...and none of it had to do with "magic"... ;) link me please. I obviously missed it.

Fee
06-19-2006, 04:08 AM
Yeah, I missed that answer too in the previous post. I actually thought it was a response to something else entirely.

Okay, so idolwatcher is not a tennis coach, and she has never been a tennis player who had a coach who did those things. So, when she makes comments about the things that Francisco should do for Robby (and I don't think she has met either one of them), it is purely conjecture or musing, and shouldn't be taken seriously on any level.

Great, took about 15 posts to get to that conclusion.

Pepper LaRue
06-19-2006, 04:10 AM
Hi Fee! :wavey: I've been lurking but this thread gave me a serious headache and it's not because of the wine I had last night. ;)

I already did answer the question... ---> http://www.menstennisforums.com/sho...89&postcount=71

So...if I'm understanding you Idolwatcher...you have made a conscious choice not to answer Fee's question because it would reveal some personal information about you?

idolwatcher1
06-19-2006, 04:13 AM
if it is not true please link me to the post where you answered either my OR Fee's question.
I already did...
you have some audacity to tell me whether I am a fan of Robby or not.
You said you wouldn't call yourself a fan of Robby's... you said this to me, when I first met you...
Fee IS a fan of Robby, a big one
I'm well aware of that... Fee was one of the reasons I came to this forum, because I saw things she said in Robby's forum, and I wanted to post here and say that I agreed with some of the things she had said... I registered this forum on Sept. 19th, but I did not actually get accepted as a member until October 1st... so I had to wait awhile until I could finally post...

and you won't answer her question either, so your logic here fails miserably, even if oyu were right about me, which he's not.link me please. I obviously missed it.
yes, you did... because I already answered that I did not say anything because I was a tennis coach (because of my profession), or because of somethig a tennis coach did with me... I answered that already... and gave the link already...

idolwatcher1
06-19-2006, 04:16 AM
Yeah, I missed that answer too in the previous post. I actually thought it was a response to something else entirely.

Okay, so idolwatcher is not a tennis coach, and she has never been a tennis player who had a coach who did those things. So, when she makes comments about the things that Francisco should do for Robby (and I don't think she has met either one of them), it is purely conjecture or musing, and shouldn't be taken seriously on any level.

Great, took about 15 posts to get to that conclusion.
:haha:

idolwatcher1
06-19-2006, 04:20 AM
Hi Fee! :wavey: I've been lurking but this thread gave me a serious headache and it's not because of the wine I had last night. ;)

So...if I'm understanding you Idolwatcher...you have made a conscious choice not to answer Fee's question because it would reveal some personal information about you?
no... :lol: Fee made a statement last year on this board saying that personal questions should be asked in a PM... since her question was particular to me, and thus "personal"... I was just tongue-in-cheek reminding her that... but I answered her question... and now she knows... :lol:

Pepper LaRue
06-19-2006, 04:23 AM
no... Fee made a statement last year on this board saying that personal questions should be asked in a PM... since her question was particular to me, and thus "personal"... I was just tongue-in-cheek reminding her that... but I answered her question... and now she knows...

So...you would prefer someone PM when they need clarification regarding your tennis musings since it's "personal and particular to you"? Why post if you choose not to publicly clarify your musings? I mean...this is a PUBLIC messageboard after all and we are all here to dialogue about tennis. I don't get it. :scratch:

Fee
06-19-2006, 04:28 AM
Please link to the post where I made that comment. I think that you are taking it entirely out of context. Surely my comment was very specific to the events transpiring in this forum at that time.

idolwatcher1
06-19-2006, 04:35 AM
So...you would prefer someone PM when they need clarification regarding your tennis musings since it's "personal and particular to you"? Why post if you choose not to publicly clarify your musings? I mean...this is a PUBLIC messageboard after all and we are all here to dialogue about tennis. I don't get it. :scratch:
no, I was saying that tongue-in-cheek... I wasn't expecting anything to be taken to PM... :p

Fee, I don't have the link, but I remember you saying that last year, and maybe your comments were meant for the events transpiring at the time, but it's not like that was specified at the time anyway :p ... either way, it doesn't really matter...

Fee
06-19-2006, 04:38 AM
You're right idolwatcher, nothing that you post really matters.

Now, back to Robby's tennis, which does matter. He is going to play in s'Hertogenboesch (who decided to stop using the easier name, Rosmalen, for this tournament) and his first opponent is Fabrice Santoro, probably on Tuesday since he's not on Monday's schedule. He is not in the Doubles draw.
Good luck Robby, win a match for me, make me wrong again. (It's tough love, really).

superpinkone37
06-19-2006, 04:41 AM
ROBBY FOR 2006 WIMBLEDON CHAMPION!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Pepper LaRue
06-19-2006, 04:42 AM
no, I was saying that tongue-in-cheek... I wasn't expecting anything to be taken to PM...

Alright then...now we're getting somewhere. :lol: So I will ask again what Fee asked earlier since I'm truly curious and your previous "answer" really wasn't an answer...

1. Are you a tennis coach?
2. Have you been or currently are a tennis player with a coach?

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b217/Pepper-LaRue/ohcrap.gif

Deboogle!.
06-19-2006, 04:43 AM
My question keeps getting ignored and it is the question that DIRECTLY PERTAINS TO ROBBY!!!! Hmph, I am offended.

What, specifically, should Francisco do to help Robby regain his confidence?

I don't see how this question could possibly be more on topic in a robby ginepri discussion forum on a tennis message board and I don't understand why I keep being ignored.

Fee
06-19-2006, 04:44 AM
ROBBY FOR 2006 WIMBLEDON CHAMPION!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

From your lips to the Goddess' ears (said the resident big haired pagan). :)

Pepper LaRue
06-19-2006, 04:45 AM
I think there should be a new thread for Robby's grass court season. This one has obviously gone sideways...

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b217/Pepper-LaRue/ohcrap2.gif

Fee
06-19-2006, 04:46 AM
My question keeps getting ignored and it is the question that DIRECTLY PERTAINS TO ROBBY!!!! Hmph, I am offended.

I don't see how this question is more on topic in a robby ginepri discussion forum on a tennis message board and I don't understand why I keep being ignored.

I AM GOING TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION!!!!

Francisco should call me and hand the phone to Robby. I will talk to him, and he will play good tennis again. Simple as that.

Deboogle!.
06-19-2006, 04:46 AM
I think there should be a new thread for Robby's grass court season. This one has obviously gone sideways...

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b217/Pepper-LaRue/ohcrap2.gifIf my question as to what Francisco's coach could do for Robby could just be answered, the topic would swerve right back on track:awww:

your smileys rock btw

Fee, I was not asking you! :p:p:p:p

Fee
06-19-2006, 04:48 AM

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b217/Pepper-LaRue/ohcrap2.gif

Asssssss youuuuuuuuu wiiiiiiiiisssshhhhhhh....

Fee
06-19-2006, 04:49 AM
If my question as to what Francisco's coach could do for Robby could just be answered, the topic would swerve right back on track:awww:

your smileys rock btw

Fee, I was not asking you! :p:p:p:p

I know Debstanopoulos, but I wanted to take a stab at it. Can you have this locked tomorrow?

Pepper LaRue
06-19-2006, 04:51 AM
If my question as to what Francisco's coach could do for Robby could just be answered, the topic would swerve right back on track

Now you KNOW that isn't going to happen! It's like we're talking to James Carville...

your smileys rock btw

Thank you!

Asssssss youuuuuuuuu wiiiiiiiiisssshhhhhhh....

Many thanks again.

My head hurts...http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b217/Pepper-LaRue/gah.gif

idolwatcher1
06-19-2006, 04:53 AM

I don't see how this question could possibly be more on topic in a robby ginepri discussion forum on a tennis message board and I don't understand why I keep being ignored.
really??? :lol: ...go look back here: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=3646589&postcount=56
this includes anything from continual positive reinforcement during practices (everytime a player does something good, they are told that)... everytime their player improves or makes strides in practice, they are complimented and encouraged to continue it... setting up their player with a sports psychologist or motivational trainer type person... someone that can help with stress management or a host of other areas a player may be having issues with.

Deboogle!.
06-19-2006, 04:53 AM
I know Debstanopoulos, but I wanted to take a stab at it. aw, the country names are back :lol: Can you have this locked tomorrow?not really... :awww:Now you KNOW that isn't going to happen! It's like we're talking to James Carville...OMG :spit: :haha: :rolls: :rolls: :rolls: :rolls: :rolls:

Deboogle!.
06-19-2006, 04:55 AM
really??? :lol: ...go look back here: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=3646589&postcount=56so.... positive reinforcement, that's what you suggested? Robby has already seen a sports psychologist and other such persons, so that's not particularly insightful.

All this over Francisco should tell Robby "Yay you can do it!!"

wow. and here I was thinking there was some interesting insight somewhere.

Well this is disappointing.

superpinkone37
06-19-2006, 04:56 AM
Oh.

idolwatcher1
06-19-2006, 04:57 AM
Alright then...now we're getting somewhere. :lol: So I will ask again what Fee asked earlier since I'm truly curious and your previous "answer" really wasn't an answer...

1. Are you a tennis coach?
2. Have you been or currently are a tennis player with a coach?

:lol:
1. no
2. I've been a tennis player (not a professional one :o ) with a coach.

idolwatcher1
06-19-2006, 04:58 AM
so.... positive reinforcement, that's what you suggested? Robby has already seen a sports psychologist and other such persons, so that's not particularly insightful.

All this over Francisco should tell Robby "Yay you can do it!!"

wow. and here I was thinking there was some interesting insight somewhere.

Well this is disappointing.
aww... :awww: I figured you would be disappointed... :p

Deboogle!.
06-19-2006, 05:00 AM
Do you honestly think that Francisco is not already giving Robby positive reinforcement? Who in their right mind would keep paying a coach who wasn't doing something so simple as that? My bad for having higher expectations as to the insight I thought you were going to present.

You just posted a link and answered Pepper's questions in a matter of minutes. Do you realize if you had done this 40 posts ago that none of this would have happened?

Pepper LaRue
06-19-2006, 05:01 AM
1. no
2. I've been a tennis player (not a professional one ) with a coach.

Thank you Idolwatcher. Now...that wasn't that hard was it? ;)

I think I'll go back to lurking now... :wavey:

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b217/Pepper-LaRue/49.gif

Fee
06-19-2006, 05:02 AM
My head hurts...http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b217/Pepper-LaRue/gah.gif

Mine too (that smiley rocks). I'm going to read that feel good story I posted in Justin's thread to lift my spirits, then I'm going to get ready for bed.

Night y'all.

idolwatcher1
06-19-2006, 05:04 AM
Thank you Idolwatcher. Now...that wasn't that hard was it? ;)

I think I'll go back to lurking now... :wavey:

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b217/Pepper-LaRue/49.gif
HARD???? Nah... I'm the female James Carville, talking with me is NEVER hard!... :p Lurk no more! You must come back in the twilight zone... please?? :awww:

Phunkadelicious
06-19-2006, 05:07 AM
Thank you for the entertaining read peepz :cool:

Pepper LaRue
06-19-2006, 05:07 AM
HARD???? Nah... I'm the female James Carville, talking with me is NEVER hard!... Lurk no more! You must come back in the twilight zone... please??

I'm the original female James Carville. :devil: And that is why you have no problem conversing with me...

But this little girl is sleepy...until the next episode I bid you adieu.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b217/Pepper-LaRue/hibye.gif

idolwatcher1
06-19-2006, 05:11 AM
;) good night, Pepper... sweet dreams :devil:

J. Corwin
06-19-2006, 06:14 AM
Pass the grass :smoke:

cobalt60
06-19-2006, 11:56 PM
Pass the grass :smoke:
Smoking huh? It is bad for you. Man I am tired after this.

surfpinky
06-20-2006, 12:13 AM
wow I just read this entire thread |:
I think the title of this thread should be changed to "robby on grass!!! (not the court, the...)" d:
hi I'm alive.

Deboogle!.
06-20-2006, 01:36 AM
HAHAHAHAHA FEE!!!!!!!!!

Fee
06-20-2006, 02:03 AM
:angel:

Deboogle!.
06-20-2006, 02:15 AM
in your dreams, woman.

Fee
06-20-2006, 02:20 AM
I think you're being a bit defensive... are YOU the person in this thread that is 'on grass'? :smoke:

Deboogle!.
06-20-2006, 02:31 AM
You're only saying that because you have big curly hair.

superpinkone37
06-20-2006, 02:34 AM
ROBBY IS GONNA WIN WIMBLEDON!

I think I'm the one on the grass. |:

Fee
06-20-2006, 02:38 AM
You're only saying that because you have big curly hair.

That's a personal comment. You should PM it to me.

Deboogle!.
06-20-2006, 03:05 AM
That's a personal comment. You should PM it to me.no, biatch. it's not personal, everyone knows about it :p

Fee
06-20-2006, 03:06 AM
Don't you biatch me, you trollop!!!

I have less big curly hair than I did last week, so there. :ras:

Deboogle!.
06-20-2006, 03:36 AM
Don't you biatch me, you trollop!!!I will if I want to!!I have less big curly hair than I did last week, so there. :ras:Doesn't matter!!!!!! :nerner:

Fee
06-20-2006, 03:40 AM
No it doesn't, I still have the biggest bestest hair in my apartment!

J. Corwin
06-20-2006, 05:57 AM
Smoking huh? It is bad for you. Man I am tired after this.

Sue hun, I need to be punished. :angel:

I've been bad. :devil:

You can have my 20 foot bong.;)