The World Geography Knowledge Test [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

The World Geography Knowledge Test

Nathaliia
05-31-2006, 11:51 AM
http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=3309819500545571836

Geography Genius
You scored 97% knowledge, and 0% confusion
Excellent! This is the highest score. You are very knowledgeable about the world. You didn't answer any (or many) of the questions with seriously incorrect answers. Great work. You are now ready to write your own Geography Knowledge test. Don't forget to vote on this test!

:cool:

Suzi
05-31-2006, 12:21 PM
Geography Genius
You scored 94% knowledge, and 4% confusion
Excellent! This is the highest score. You are very knowledgeable about the world. You didn't answer any (or many) of the questions with seriously incorrect answers. Great work. You are now ready to write your own Geography Knowledge test. Don't forget to vote on this test!

Vass
05-31-2006, 01:06 PM
"Very good."
88% Knowledge and 0% confusion.

Devotee
06-01-2006, 06:08 AM
Geography Genius
You scored 100% knowledge, and 0% confusion

Haute
06-01-2006, 06:39 AM
You may be trying to use an old session, or something may have happened on the server. Either way, you'll have to start over. Sorry. (If you're trying to break our site, congratulations, you found a bug. Maybe.)

I did catch that I got 26/26 before that happened. :cool:

Nikki♥
06-01-2006, 08:50 AM
Very Smart
You scored 88% knowledge, and 0% confusion
You are very smart. You know a lot of details about the world. You have probably traveled a bit and were paying attention along the way. Also, you didn't choose any (or many) seriously incorrect answers. Great job on that part.

Purple Rainbow
06-01-2006, 09:06 AM
You scored 94% knowledge, and 0% confusion

Excellent! This is the highest score. You are very knowledgeable about the world. Your geography knowledge exceeds the knowledge of many American cllege students. You even leave Justin Gimelstob in humbled awe!

wolviebabe
06-05-2006, 11:06 PM
Geography Genius
You scored 91% knowledge, and 0% confusion
Excellent! This is the highest score. You are very knowledgeable about the world. You didn't answer any (or many) of the questions with seriously incorrect answers. Great work. You are now ready to write your own Geography Knowledge test.

Carlita
06-11-2006, 12:16 PM
Good Job
You scored 73% knowledge, and 0% confusion Well done. You have a good basic knowledge about the world. You still need a bit of study, but nice work. Also, you didn't choose any obviously wrong answers. Great job on that part. Don't forget to vote on this test!

Federerhingis
06-13-2006, 01:26 AM
Should I really embarass my self and give it a try? :lol: Sure why not.

This wont be pretty though. :tape:

Good Job
You scored 73% knowledge, and 6% confusion
Well done. You have a good basic knowledge about the world. You still need a bit of study, but nice work. Also, you didn't choose any obviously wrong answers. Great job on that part. Don't forget to vote on this test! :o

Alx
06-13-2006, 07:48 PM
Very Smart
You scored 85% knowledge, and 0% confusion
You are very smart. You know a lot of details about the world. You have probably traveled a bit and were paying attention along the way. Also, you didn't choose any (or many) seriously incorrect answers. Great job on that part. Don't forget to vote on this test!

<Eve>
06-14-2006, 07:00 PM
Very Smart
You scored 82% knowledge, and 12% confusion

merce
12-13-2006, 05:51 PM
Very Smart
You scored 82% knowledge, and 0% confusion

You are very smart. You know a lot of details about the world. You have probably traveled a bit and were paying attention along the way. Also, you didn't choose any (or many) seriously incorrect answers. Great job on that part. Don't forget to vote on this test!

Shabbabrain
12-13-2006, 07:09 PM
Geography Genius
You scored 94% knowledge, and 0% confusion

I knew this Geography degree i'm doing is useful for something:cool:

Naide
12-13-2006, 07:30 PM
"Very good."
88% Knowledge and 0% confusion.

same here

qczi
12-14-2006, 01:17 AM
Geography Genius
You scored 97% knowledge, and 6% confusion

SloKid
12-15-2006, 03:32 PM
Geography Genius
You scored 97% knowledge, and 0% confusion

:cool:

Andre♥
12-16-2006, 02:19 PM
Very Smart
You scored 88% knowledge, and 0% confusion

My tennis knowledge helped me in some questions! :tape: