Australian Summer ... [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Australian Summer ...

arcrespel27
01-14-2004, 04:31 PM
http://www.******************

Come on Australia!!

SaFed2005
01-26-2004, 12:15 AM
I wish I was at Australia right now. I'm in NYC and it's freezing cold... I don't think it's ever been this cold here... I hate winter....

Tingu
01-26-2004, 04:20 AM
I don't think you wanna, in Brisbane it's been non-stop night storms i can't sleep. I wanna go 2 Melbourne, but school starts 2morow and i doubt my parents would let me not when there's school and stuff like that.
Thanx 4 da site arcrespel27!!! :)

Ferrero Forever
07-14-2004, 11:15 AM
yep agreed, AUSTRALIAN WEATHER SUCKS BAD. I live in melbourne and i hate the weather here. It can go from being really hot to raining in a couple of hours, we are a drought stricken country so we have water shortages, even in winter. Becuase I live in melbourne, i know what the weather is like during the Australian Open, and it's sooooooo hot. I'm not allowed to go because nobody i know liked the tennis enough to sit in the heat all day. but the weather in australia sucks, but i can't complain about anything else

~EMiLiTA~
07-14-2004, 04:31 PM
hehe i've been caught out by Melbourne weather before too at the Aus Open...was freezing cold and rainy in the morning so went prepared for winter weather and in the afternoon it became soooo hot and my whole face got burnt with yellow blisters which took a week to go down cos I wasn't prepared...was very bad hehehe...though at the moment I'm at the tournament in Stuttgart and it's supposed to be "Summer" and it's colder than an Australian Winter grrrr

denim
07-14-2004, 10:30 PM
The weather wasn't too good there last October for Rugby World Cup final when England beat Australia 20-17 lol......you wont have long to wait for summer it soons come round :)

sigmagirl91
07-15-2004, 01:31 AM
hehe i've been caught out by Melbourne weather before too at the Aus Open...was freezing cold and rainy in the morning so went prepared for winter weather and in the afternoon it became soooo hot and my whole face got burnt with yellow blisters which took a week to go down cos I wasn't prepared...was very bad hehehe...though at the moment I'm at the tournament in Stuttgart and it's supposed to be "Summer" and it's colder than an Australian Winter grrrr

Wow. I was told that Australia had unpredictable weather. That bad, huh?

Ferrero Forever
07-15-2004, 09:25 AM
it's very bad, i reckon it's one of the only bad things about australia

CooCooCachoo
07-15-2004, 09:45 AM
Wow. I was told that Australia had unpredictable weather. That bad, huh?

TommyRGirl is obviously exaggerating ;) It's cold for summer, but it's not cold in general. About 18 degrees Celsius :)