MY AND REBEL'S DAY AT KOOYONG [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

MY AND REBEL'S DAY AT KOOYONG

esther
01-14-2004, 11:20 AM
Plugggggggg
http://s3.invisionfree.com/French_Musketeers/index.php?showtopic=21

Via
01-14-2004, 01:01 PM
esther it really was bad timing ... lots of players don't even want to sign anything after a loss, so seb was doing what he could... so many ppl want a piece of him. i hope u'll have a better time with him at the open! don't forget to look up arnaud too....

esther
01-14-2004, 01:04 PM
post at the other site woman!

Via
01-14-2004, 01:09 PM
lol........ i tried to load the reply page there but it took ages... whereas this page was available right away!!! don't blame me ;)

esther
01-14-2004, 01:10 PM
mmmhmmmm

Lindsayfan
01-14-2004, 08:36 PM
well esther i can understand ur bitterness but u know seb isnt the most outgoing person of this world..he's so reserved and far from his fans...of course i would have expected him to be like "omg u have my book?it's on sale also here? :eek:" or something like this but he's kinda cold and shy so...
well neway i'd be as disappointed as u r if it happened to me with my big fave player. :hug:

esther
01-15-2004, 03:28 AM
thanks vale :)
nah *sigh* its ok. I'll have more opportunites i'm sure and at least he actually did sign some autographs...agassi just pushed his way thru and dont think he signed many AT all

irishface
01-15-2004, 02:24 PM
See, this is where it gets confusing. Do I post here, do I post there? hmmmmm....both? :)

Aw, mate. He lost, that's all. Worst possible time to see him. The fact that he hung around to sign anything means he's a lovely guy. Most of them run from the court with their heads down. I don't blame you for being disappointed, but you'll see him again. He'll be in a better mood next time.

On a completely different note, I have a friend who is going be very happy that you took all those lovely photies of Rogi. Thanks.

esther
01-18-2004, 03:49 AM
thanks irish :)
hope they enjoy the rogi photos!

CooCooCachoo
01-19-2004, 12:33 PM
As far as I know Sébastien, he has a lot of mood changes. Last time I saw him, along the side of Nenad Zimonjic in doubles in Rotterdam last year, he was really nice, earlier he hadn't been nice. Obviously he is a bit bitter when he loses, so you should forgive him. I understand how hard that can be though..

esther
01-20-2004, 10:55 AM
well thats what i was saying before...u cant blame players to be upset if they lose...they are training and playign to win and of course they are goign to be annoyed if they lose.

but the thing i dont understand now is after kooyong he sounded like he didnt take it too seriously or think of it as any importance so i dunno. not complaining or being cynical, just wondering...

CooCooCachoo
01-20-2004, 02:48 PM
The Kooyong Classic isn't of any significant importance, is it? It is just a tournament to prepare for the AO and you are guaranteed a certain number of matches. I would take it lightly too, really. I would want to win, but if I don't, that's fine too.