MY AND REBELS DAY AT KOOYONG!! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

MY AND REBELS DAY AT KOOYONG!!

esther
01-14-2004, 10:16 AM
http://s3.invisionfree.com/French_Musketeers/index.php?showtopic=21
:)

sebgrosfan
01-14-2004, 09:27 PM
Bit of a bummer but I wouldn't worry cause that sounds like a typical Seb encounter. That's Seb for ya... :\

esther
01-15-2004, 02:27 AM
nah i dont blame seb at all...i mean he did just come off a bad loss but i was still very disapointed! Rebel just got a photo with him *jealous*

rebel
01-15-2004, 05:25 AM
i feel so bad esther!! it was just one of those fateful things..

btw, if anyone wants to read my ramblings about meeting seb, click on esther's link above.

esther
01-15-2004, 08:04 AM
Don't feel bad Rebel!! I'm very very excited for you but just jealous too! lol we'll see what happens tomorrow...see how far our scamming can take us ;)

ubrunjensen
01-15-2004, 09:13 AM
Bit of a bummer but I wouldn't worry cause that sounds like a typical Seb encounter. That's Seb for ya... :\

Explain, please, what do you mean? That Grosjean often is like that, sulky and not in the mood to smile and a bit cool with the fans? I certainly hope you mean something completely different coz I want to go on believing that he's the greatest guy in the universe!

sebgrosfan
01-15-2004, 10:22 AM
Hate to break it to you but yeah, that's exactly what Seb is like, at least the few times I've encountered him.

rebel
01-16-2004, 07:20 AM
Ulla - don't worry, Seb was lovely, very sweet and patient. Esther's big dream came true today cos she got to meet him - he asked *us* if we'd like a photo!!!! He stood - and even leaned in, while i took the photo (it's awesome btw). There will be a full report soon. KOOYONG ROCKS!!

wilma
01-16-2004, 07:53 AM
WOW!!!!

sebgrosfan
01-16-2004, 09:58 AM
Hey, I'm not dissing on Seb, I'm a huge fan but he does seem to be a bit standoff-ish when he meets fans. But that's great that he volunteered for a photo, I've never seen him do that :D

ubrunjensen
01-16-2004, 01:13 PM
Oh, Rebel, I simply can't wait! You and Esther are so LUCKY to have met him in person on a day when he was in the mood to pose! I'm sure I would pass out if I ever got that close to him...
It's going to be so divine to watch AO and maybe see him again! Even if it's only on the telly!

wilma
01-16-2004, 02:37 PM
Let's hope he will be on tv, Ulla! I suppose he must reach QF or SF or Final even to be shown on Dutch tv - unless he plays against a Dutch player of course. Will be very frustratring time again, I'm afraid.

ubrunjensen
01-17-2004, 10:33 AM
Yeah, that's the turning point. He simply has to make it to the Centre Court or Danish TV will show zip! And unlike you, Wilma, I can't count on Grosjean meeting a Danish player...I don't think there are any competing in the tournament! And anyway we only have like two players: Carlsen and Pless who's been injured for eternity!

esther
01-17-2004, 11:30 AM
New reports:
Kooyong (all about Seb): http://s3.invisionfree.com/French_Musketeers/index.php?showtopic=21&st=15&#last

Aus Open quallies day 3-
http://s3.invisionfree.com/French_Musketeers/index.php?showtopic=26&st=0&#entry457784