AFL - Round 10!!!! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

AFL - Round 10!!!!

sports freak
05-30-2006, 03:14 PM
Looking at a couple of games early that stands out n most likely wager later on the week but not too late due to the fact those odds will be plummeted!!
Some real good games in the round with almost have of the season being completed!!

Geez Pies were 1.52 now rocked down to 1.44 even without Chris Tarant,still gotta take the line imo and 40+ option for more juice!!!!

Geelong 2.15 over West Coast - The line makes no sense,Eagles should be way more favoured imho,Cats will pull one out of the bag n take this one espescially without the mercurial forward/midfielder Chris Judd (Absolute Superstar)

Melbourne vs Saints will be an absolute cracker with the scores ticking over every minute,soo many goal scorers on both side!!Tough game to choose,looking at 1-19 option either team wins!!!

Mr Flamboyant
05-31-2006, 03:42 AM
Agree Collingwood are value at $1.44 to beat the Lions .. Would've expected $1.30 or so for the Magpies.

Collingwood & Western Bulldogs @ $2.15 looks good ..

sports freak
06-03-2006, 01:24 AM
Going to take the Pies since they gonna drop more n more,heard their resting the youngster Dale Thomas,wont make a difference just giving the kid a break maybe proctecting him from the Lions trying to be extra physical,but Pies atm have twice as much skill level,seems like de javu with the GF when it was the other way around!!!
Go Pies you good thing,The Black n White army is partying 2nite!!!

40 units on Collingwood Magpies -17.5 over Brisbane Lions - Pies gonna make Bolar's boys look like Cubs 2nite!!Pies easy also going on 40+ n 60+ for more juice!!!

Good luck!!!Looking at Richmond +24.5 very closely may pull trigger aswell!!

sports freak
06-03-2006, 02:10 AM
Tab has some nice options on the Pies game!!!

Pies -15.5/Over 180.5 @ 3.25 Looks really good!!!!

Also Score Prediction!!!!Top 2 are the most likely with the other 2 as a good back bet value!!

1.Coll Over 120pts/Brisbane 76-90 pts @ 24.00!!
2. " " " / Bris 61- 75pts @ 24.00!!

3.Coll Over 120pts/ Brisbane Under 61pts @ 34.00!!
4.Coll Over 120pts/ Brisbane 91-105pts @ 34!! To be honest i will find it hard to see Lions putting throwing 15 goals,imo i feel they will be lucky to get that an maybe some where in the vincinity of 11-12 goals!!Pies to have a good defence,also the Midfield of the Pies may stop more feeds to Brown then what Lions would hope for!!!

Pies to run amok!!!

Bolar Bolabi
06-03-2006, 02:55 AM
You're very confident freak. Can I post my plays in here?

Western Bulldogs -18.5 @ $1.91 - Hawks stand no chance.

Brisbane +16.5 @ $1.91 and ML @ $2.72 - This won't be a one way street like most think it will be. Brisbane have a pretty good settled lineup now. The forwards Brown, Bradshaw and Brennan are in top form. The midfield is getting it's act together, Voss is starting to show signs again, Akermanis is in form again and our young defence is starting to gel with Roe and Michael and the likes back there. Collingwood don't have Tarrant which is a big blow for their forward line. If they had Tarrant, it would be another story. This will be a class match tonight. It will be a Grand Final atmosphere.

Richmond +25.5 @ $1.91 - Fremantle may win, but won't win by a big margin. The purple poofs are pathetic.

Good luck!

bad gambler
06-03-2006, 04:03 AM
Cats to beat the Eagles - $2.10

gl

Mr Flamboyant
06-03-2006, 09:15 AM
Cats to beat the Eagles - $2.10

gl

.. that's crushing .. hard luck mate ..

sports freak
06-04-2006, 02:22 AM
You're very confident freak. Can I post my plays in here?

Western Bulldogs -18.5 @ $1.91 - Hawks stand no chance.

Brisbane +16.5 @ $1.91 and ML @ $2.72 - This won't be a one way street like most think it will be. Brisbane have a pretty good settled lineup now. The forwards Brown, Bradshaw and Brennan are in top form. The midfield is getting it's act together, Voss is starting to show signs again, Akermanis is in form again and our young defence is starting to gel with Roe and Michael and the likes back there. Collingwood don't have Tarrant which is a big blow for their forward line. If they had Tarrant, it would be another story. This will be a class match tonight. It will be a Grand Final atmosphere.

Richmond +25.5 @ $1.91 - Fremantle may win, but won't win by a big margin. The purple poofs are pathetic.

Good luck!

Welcome back Bolar,good to see ya again!!Great to get anothr view in the AFL,its been lacking of late :)

Really like the Demons to do some real damage 2day BB,also Carlton +18.5 n ML looks very tempting!!!!Good luck today mate :wavey:

sports freak
06-04-2006, 02:31 AM
Like 2 plays alot 2day but the one that stand out is the Demons!!!!!Love this pic n been thinkin about it all night long!!!

50 units on Melbourne Demons 1.80 over Saint Kilda Saints - Dees fully strength while Saints hit with injuries, Dees win this one EASY imo!!!!!Going to take Dees 40+ aswell @ 5.25!!

30 units on Carlton +18.5pts over Port Adelaide Power - Blues in with a good chance of winning due to the form of Port n their ability to adjust at the MCG,this game will be low scoring,therefor Blues with the hcp is value!!Blues could get up on this one,ML @ 2.80 aswell!!!!

Good luck!!!!

Bolar Bolabi
06-04-2006, 02:44 AM
Cheers Freak.

Kangaroos +22.5 - Some may think I'm crazy but the Kangaroos have a very good record against the Swans on this ground. I think they will keep it up. They may not win, but they will get close.

Port Adelaide -14.5 - Port love playing at the Telstra Dome. I think they will get the job done here.

sports freak
06-04-2006, 02:58 AM
Cheers Freak.

Kangaroos +22.5 - Some may think I'm crazy but the Kangaroos have a very good record against the Swans on this ground. I think they will keep it up. They may not win, but they will get close.

Port Adelaide -14.5 - Port love playing at the Telstra Dome. I think they will get the job done here.

Shit Port playing at the Dome,oh well!!!Blues do play Power well at home so i will take my chance n hope for big Fev to bag more then 6 goals!!!You r crazy going on the Roos,but good luck mate for you hoping for the Shinboners spirit,but that spirit could get broken in the first quarter or half imo,tough ask to go with the hard running,handball crazy Swannies!!They had a good record few yrs back but Swans have even the ledger!!!

Bolar Bolabi
06-04-2006, 03:04 AM
Good luck today Freak.

I'm also going on the Demons @ $1.77 - they'll get the job done.

sports freak
06-04-2006, 03:18 AM
Good luck today Freak.

I'm also going on the Demons @ $1.77 - they'll get the job done.

Thanks Bolar the same to you all the best!!! Menzies 300th for Manly is good value also,just my 2cents,could be a very nice multi :)

Finns4
06-04-2006, 03:56 AM
Kangaroos +22.5
Kangaroos 1st team to score $2.00

GL!