Chat Thread (Part II) [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Chat Thread (Part II)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

NicoFan
01-28-2007, 12:07 PM
:lol: Yes, thank god it is Sunday. You can sleep the entire afternoon. :hug:

Congrats to your Roger. He's simply amazing. No words for what he can do on the court. :worship:

But it is time to implement the Rules For Roger - it's getting ridiculous - no one can stop the FED EXPRESS. :lol: :lol:

VAMOS NICO!

Fergie
01-28-2007, 12:36 PM
When Rogi win RG he can stop, not before :lol:

VAMOS NICOOO!!!

NicoFan
01-28-2007, 01:21 PM
When Rogi win RG he can stop, not before :lol:

VAMOS NICOOO!!!

I have a feeling this is Roger's year to win all 4 Slams in one season.

Rafa isn't playing as well as last year, and he keeps getting injured. Plus I think that Roger is smart enough after coming so close last year to beating Rafa to figure out Rafa's clay game.

As I said - amazing just simply amazing. For a long time, I complained about his dominance as hurting the sport. But now I think - just sit back and enjoy the show. :lol: Because it is the greatest on earth. And people are starting to watch just because they realize they are watching true tennis greatness and history being made.

VAMOS NICO!

TommyB.
01-28-2007, 02:19 PM
Fernando wasted 2 setpoints in the first set. After it King Fed was too strong. :shrug: A GS title without a set loss...respect for the performance.

But Gonzo played a great tournament! :yeah:

I hope Nico can do it this week!

VAMOS Nico!!

Brahna
01-28-2007, 02:50 PM
I totally agree with you NicoFan! There are no words to put on this guy, there's not enough terms to put on...:worship:

For sure during these two weeks, it was Fena the most likely to challenge Federer, his tennis was so perfect...:worship:

But who can beat Federer?, I'd like Federer's clone, as in the film with Schwarzenegger, I can't remember the name, that he would be able to have a regular contender...:lol:

No one can handle the comparison, no one can handle the bet!:confused:

Fena played the most accomplished tennis of his entire career during these two weeks, but even that wasn't sufficient, no more no less, even to take him up a set.:(

His tactic used during his previous matches had not worked against Roger.
Furthermore, I think he used his sliced backhand too often to bother Federer, who catched the tip very quickly, whereas it worked against Hewitt, Blake, Nadal and Haas. Slow down the game with the backhand, attending the acceleration of his opponent, to make the winning point! That was so clever, but not enough against Fedex, who was just too good!:eek:

I hope Nadal will be up again to challenge him on clay, but it will be so hard, and that's so possible wether it be Federer's year.:worship:

Once again congratulation to Fena for his amazing run, we'll see him soon in final again and I hope with the trophy in his hands!:worship:

And congratulation to the Master!:worship:

:rocker2: VAMOS NICO!:rocker2:

NicoFan
01-28-2007, 03:45 PM
I totally agree with you NicoFan! There are no words to put on this guy, there's not enough terms to put on...:worship:

For sure during these two weeks, it was Fena the most likely to challenge Federer, his tennis was so perfect...:worship:

But who can beat Federer?, I'd like Federer's clone, as in the film with Schwarzenegger, I can't remember the name, that he would be able to have a regular contender...:lol:

No one can handle the comparison, no one can handle the bet!:confused:

Fena played the most accomplished tennis of his entire career during these two weeks, but even that wasn't sufficient, no more no less, even to take him up a set.:(

His tactic used during his previous matches had not worked against Roger.
Furthermore, I think he used his sliced backhand too often to bother Federer, who catched the tip very quickly, whereas it worked against Hewitt, Blake, Nadal and Haas. Slow down the game with the backhand, attending the acceleration of his opponent, to make the winning point! That was so clever, but not enough against Fedex, who was just too good!:eek:

I hope Nadal will be up again to challenge him on clay, but it will be so hard, and that's so possible wether it be Federer's year.:worship:

Once again congratulation to Fena for his amazing run, we'll see him soon in final again and I hope with the trophy in his hands!:worship:

And congratulation to the Master!:worship:

:rocker2: VAMOS NICO!:rocker2:

:lol: Yup, the only one who can beat Fed is his clone - and doubt that too! :lol:

I can't wait to see the match - its on replay here in 20 minutes.

I think Fernando's best chance for a "big" one is a masters series event where Fed isn't there. It's hard to win a Slam - it would be difficult for Fernando to win RG with Fed there or if Rafa is over his injuries - plus while Fernando is very good on clay, there are a lot of other players who are as good or better. Fer can't use his big weapons on clay like his killer fh. And the US Open would be tough with Fed, Andy, Blake, and anyone else who could come up strong at that time. A clay MS this spring would be difficult too but Fed and Rafa usually skip Hamburg so that is a possibility. Or a late MS event like Madrid or Paris-Bercy.

VAMOS NICO!

NicoFan
01-28-2007, 06:18 PM
To make sad Fernando fans smile today. :)

Van Halen videos. :yeah:

Jump - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e-vgQSqNtA&mode=related&search=
Panama - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6YJvqXj84I
Hot for Teacher - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6HFaLdU6JA&mode=related&search=
Running with the Devil - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSeU-lDkiaE
Jamie's Crying - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8rR9fVw_7s

And why can't tennis have cool commercials like this? :sad: The NASCAR commercial for the upcoming Daytona race (that's Dale Junior, Jimmy Johnson and Jeff Gordon) - totally cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4NS8TIdIQI

VAMOS NICO!

ChinoRios4Ever
01-28-2007, 06:47 PM
so sad today for gonzo :sad: but im SO PROUD OF HIM.. HE'S TOP 5 NOW!!!! :banana: :bounce: that's make me so happy :)

well now is VIÑA DEL MAR TIME!!!!!, nico play tomorrow night vs paul... so sad that one chilean will lose, but one will win too :lol:

VAMOS NICO!!!!! AND FEÑA THANKS FOR THIS 2 FANTASTIC WEEKS!!!!!

NicoFan
01-28-2007, 06:55 PM
Sorry to Paul, but he's going down tomorrow! :fiery: :lol:

IT'S NICO'S TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fiery:

Everybody in Chile has forgotten Nico's name so it's time for him to remind him that he does indeed still exist. ;) :lol:

VAMOS NICOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

NicoFan
01-28-2007, 10:53 PM
To make sad Fernando fans smile today. :)

Van Halen videos. :yeah:

Jump - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e-vgQSqNtA&mode=related&search=
Panama - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6YJvqXj84I
Hot for Teacher - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6HFaLdU6JA&mode=related&search=
Running with the Devil - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSeU-lDkiaE
Jamie's Crying - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8rR9fVw_7s

And why can't tennis have cool commercials like this? :sad: The NASCAR commercial for the upcoming Daytona race (that's Dale Junior, Jimmy Johnson and Jeff Gordon) - totally cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4NS8TIdIQI

VAMOS NICO!

I worked so hard to find these to make everyone smile, and no one mentioned them. :(

:lol:

Van Halen rules.... :rocker:

VAMOS NICO!

kidnicky
01-29-2007, 01:58 AM
Sorry that nobody mentioned your videos NicoFan but you said that were for the sad fans and like I'm not sad I can't watch the videos :lol: just kidding :p

Clay is back since tomorrow!! :rocker2: sorry for Paul but I'm sick and tired of all this so Nico has to win win win win!!!! :fiery:

Oh and btw if I'm an annoying person this week, my apologies since now but when Viña starts are more annoying than the rest of the year :rolls:

Fergie congrats for your Mr. Tea :p :yeah:

Oh and Fernando can win his MS or GS in hardcourt, maybe now Fed won't play in Madrid again :lol: ... the clay MS or even GS that's for my Nico :p

VAMOOOS NICOOO VAMOOOOOS!!!!!

NicoFan
01-29-2007, 02:06 AM
I'm always crazed during Vina too. :eek: So sorrrrrry ahead of time for me too. :lol: It's because I know that Nico wants to win the title there so much.

VAMOS NICO!

ChinoRios4Ever
01-29-2007, 02:14 AM
im hoping that nico win viña this year.. gonzo won viña 2 times and made the final once... and gonzo is so tired now i dont think he can win 2 matches this year... and nico only lose the last year final.. it's time to nico win viña

i really hope nico can win "his" tournament this year

VAMOS NICO!!!!!!

NicoFan
01-29-2007, 02:17 AM
No1Rios - you are a good person....you always root for both Fernando and Nico. :hug:

VAMOS NICO!

ChinoRios4Ever
01-29-2007, 02:21 AM
for me i have the same feeling for nico and feña... they are like our HEROES...
it's really hard for me when they play each other like in last year viña semifinal match... i felt really good for nico but so bad for gonzo...

i only hope that nico can recover his level in the SA swing and in the DC... I WANT TO WIN THE DC THIS YEAR... this is THE YEAR for Chile... now or never.. we play at home till the final...

VAMOS NICOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

NicoFan
01-29-2007, 02:27 AM
I usually feel bad for the one that loses, but last year I was so relieved that Nico won because we weren't sure if his injuries the year before had affected whether he could come back or not. I was totally freaking out during Vina last year.

I hope Chile wins too!!! The chicos deserve to get it - they are both so dedicated to getting that championship. :yeah:

VAMOS NICO!

ChinoRios4Ever
01-29-2007, 02:32 AM
this is THE YEAR for Chile in the DC... it's a dream draw for us... i hope the US team can reach the finals too and we have a rematch from last year tie in Rancho Mirage...

hey JP Montoya won the 24 hours of Daytona :banana: fantastic for him!!!

VAMOS NICOOOOOOOOOO!

Fergie
01-29-2007, 03:30 AM
I'll go to Viña only the weekend then Nico has to win for me :angel:

VAMOS NICOOO!!!

kidnicky
01-29-2007, 03:38 AM
Oh Fergie I'm so jelous!! :p ... of course that Nico will win for you, for us and for him!!! :banana:

This is the year for DC and for Nico to win Viña and more!!!! :bounce:

VAMOOOS NICOOO!!!!

Brahna
01-29-2007, 04:58 PM
this is THE YEAR for Chile in the DC... it's a dream draw for us... i hope the US team can reach the finals too and we have a rematch from last year tie in Rancho Mirage...
VAMOS NICOOOOOOOOOO!

Hey, No1Rios, what do you imply? What about us, the French? ;) Are we easy to pass? Don't forget Gasquet, Grosjean and our pretty good double team.:)
Thank you:lol:

VAMOS NICO

kidnicky
01-29-2007, 05:10 PM
I don't think that he's forgetting France, he's just trying to be possitive and to have good thoughts about Chile this year in DC :angel:

btw it's monday and I don't see any change in someone's avatar :o :devil:

VAMOOOS NICOOO!!!!

NicoFan
01-29-2007, 05:22 PM
Yup, still no change of avy. :sad:

And still no one has watched my videos that I searched for. :sad:

Brahna: we root for Chile cuz our Nico wants to win DC. But obviously you are free to root for France if you want to. :lol: :lol:

VAMOS NICO!

kidnicky
01-29-2007, 05:31 PM
don't worry NicoFan, Nico won't like her anymore :haha:

and the videos were for the sad ones so I can't watch them :angel: :lol:

oh btw NicoFan you better start writting for the site, I'm to one step of the victory :rolls: ... go and check it ;)

VAMOOOOS NICOOOO!!!!

TommyB.
01-29-2007, 05:40 PM
NicoFan - I must work with an old laptop those days. With a terrible equipment...modem et cetera. :ras: So I can't watch any videos. :sad:

VAMOS NICO!!

NicoFan
01-29-2007, 05:49 PM
That's okay TommyB - I was just joking. But sorrrry about your computer problems. :sad:

Kid!!!!! It looks great!!!!!!!!! I will start writing. And I sent the pictures early last week so you should have them hopefully by the end of this week. :yeah:

VAMOS NICO!

kidnicky
01-29-2007, 05:58 PM
Thanks NicoFan, 'cause actually I don't want to use the "few" news that we could find in the chilean press ... I don't want to read the chilean press these days you know :p .... I'm glad that you liked it, I still have to move that freaking calendar but I hope that you also saw how it works right? ;)

VAMOOOS NICOOOO!!!!!

Alx
01-29-2007, 06:00 PM
Who didn't change her avatar ? :angel:
Brahna ? :devil:

VAMOOOS NICO !!!

kidnicky
01-29-2007, 06:16 PM
yeah right yeah right :rolleyes: :devil:

VAMOOOS NICOOO!!!!

ChinoRios4Ever
01-29-2007, 06:22 PM
brahna: france will be so tough for us.. but i hope i can beat the french team at home... you have lot of great players like gasquet, monfils, clement, PHM, santoro, benneteau, serra, gicquel, grosejan..... etc etc etc etc

VAMOS NICO!

NicoFan
01-29-2007, 06:31 PM
Alx - how could you have taken that cute little face off your avy to begin with... :confused: :lol:

Kid - The schedule was the only thing that confused me - I can't click on the date. I thought I would be able to click on it, and the tournament would pop up. Will it do that eventually?

VAMOS NICO!

ChinoRios4Ever
01-29-2007, 06:37 PM
nicofan... when did you change you flag??? :lol: the TTC will show viña all week or only the semis and the final???

VAMOS NICOOOOOOO!!!!!

kidnicky
01-29-2007, 06:40 PM
no :haha: is just that when you move your mouse in every day that is bold in orange, you can see wich tournament is starting that day, that's all :p

VAMOOOOS NICOOO!!!!

NicoFan
01-29-2007, 06:43 PM
No1Rios - yesterday when I got annoyed that all of Chile is ignoring my Nico. :angel: :lol: Who btw has an open invitation to live in my NYC any time he wants to. :lol: We would love him here. :hug:

Kid - :lol: I'll go back and try that. :lol:

VAMOS NICO!

NicoFan
01-29-2007, 06:45 PM
Kid - I tried it - it works!!!

VAMOS NICO!

ChinoRios4Ever
01-29-2007, 06:47 PM
nooo NF... in Chile will still loving NICOOOOO, let's wait for the weekend when he wins viña :lol: :angel:

VAMOS NICOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Sparko1030
01-29-2007, 06:49 PM
:wavey: Looks like I'm a bit behind here! :lol:

First congrats to Serena and Roger! :hatoff: :eek: At how quickly Serena finished off poor Maria!

:hug: for Fernando-a class act even in defeat. (they're still giving you crap about your Fena avy Alx??? :rolleyes: :lol:)

Sorry about not viewing the videos you looked up Nicofan-I'm like Tommy though ya know-sloooooow conection :awww: (never was a big fan of Van Halen either-again, your music taste is more like hubby's -he loves them) I think when VanHalen was at thier peak, I was into Duran Duran (:o yeah, you can diss me but they were fun too!)

I'm with No1Rios-it would be awesome if the final was the US and Chile!!! (ESPN might even carry it then) Of course, as always I would be unpatriotic and root for Chile-I just can't make myself care that much anymore for the whinny Blake or the creepy BBrothers :devil: :haha: and I like Andy but not nearly enough to ever root against the Chilean chicos! :D

Now, Nico WILL win tonight and he will win the title this year!!!

VAMOS NICO!!!!

Brahna
01-29-2007, 06:50 PM
Brahna: we root for Chile cuz our Nico wants to win DC. But obviously you are free to root for France if you want to. :lol: :lol:
VAMOS NICO!

I'm just kidding No1Rios, don't worry about who I am rooting for, NicoFan;)
Of course, I'm loyal:) You see I mean Alx?:lol:
I'll always cheer our Nico:) How can you doubt of me?:(

Thanks for notice my new avatar, pretty nice, isn't it?
I promise I will change it when the new Guns N' Roses album will be released, be patient:angel:

But it doesn't stop me from cheering our Nico, I swear, and as the French police can notice, It's been a long time since I've forgotten my vamos Nico:lol:

Each time Nico plays against a french guy, I want Nico to win. It's true, so if Chile plays France, I will be on the chilean side, no matter what my fellow countrymens say:lol:

VAMOS NICO

kidnicky
01-29-2007, 06:52 PM
oh that's good NicoFan, you have no idea how many headaches that schedule has given me and you were like "what's the big deal with that?" :lol:

the difference here is that we love Nico no matter what, when he is winning and when he is losing ... that's why he has open invitations to NY and Mexico :p :rolls:

VAMOOOS NICOOO!!!!

ChinoRios4Ever
01-29-2007, 07:00 PM
im only hoping a Chile-USA DC Final this year... because the only team that Chile could play at home in the finals is USA... against other we have to play on the road :lol:

we need the Olympic Warrior Massu again back on track to win the DC... :fiery:

VAMOS NICOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Sparko1030
01-29-2007, 07:01 PM
:scared: OK I'm going to say it....I think its quite normal that Chile is thinking about Fernando right at the moment-If Nico had made it to the AO finals he would be getting the same attention, as he so rightly did after his gold medals. As we know Nico didn't do well at the AO and its the nature of celebrity that he wouldn't be on the minds of people as much as the one still playing. As No1Rios said, lets see what happens this week. Also, I think he said in another thread that the focus is off Nico and therefore the pressure so it may actually work in his favor. :yeah: There are few things worse than everyone expecting you to win (ok, well, it doesn't bother Roger but he the only one).

Ok, I'm outa here!!! :lol: :bolt:

VAMOOOOOS NICO ALE!!!!

ChinoRios4Ever
01-29-2007, 07:05 PM
Sparko is right, if Nico had made the AO final it will be the same madness here in Chile.. Feña and Nico always had the same attention... either in the bad moments...

but i hope this week Nico can win Viña...

VAMOS NICOOOO!!!!!!

Sparko1030
01-29-2007, 07:05 PM
im only hoping a Chile-USA DC Final this year... because the only team that Chile could play at home in the finals is USA... against other we have to play on the road :lol:

we need the Olympic Warrior Massu again back on track to win the DC... :fiery:

VAMOS NICOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

:lol: Oh, I thought is was to get revenge for last year! But home advantage is a very good reason.

VAMOS NICO!!!

ChinoRios4Ever
01-29-2007, 07:07 PM
:lol: the main reason is that we have a dream draw... all the ties at home till the finals...

VAMOS NICO!!!!

LOVELY
01-29-2007, 07:15 PM
Each time Nico plays against a french guy, I want Nico to win. It's true, so if Chile plays France, I will be on the chilean side, no matter what my fellow countrymens say:lol:

VAMOS NICO

:secret: If Chile plays France..I'll be rooting for France :tape: Sorrrrrry Nico :o

VAMOS NICO !!!

NicoFan
01-29-2007, 08:13 PM
Sparko and No1Rios - stop being sensible! :haha: Of course, you are right.

I still, however, have Chile on probation so the USA flag stays for the time being. We'll see how Vina and DC goes - I'll be checking to see if my Nico gets equal love. ;) :lol:

VAMOS NICO!

kidnicky
01-29-2007, 09:31 PM
ooooh so that's the reason of the change of flags NicoFan?! :lol: .... it's okay I support you :yeah: :p

VAMOOOS NICOOOO!!!!

NicoFan
01-29-2007, 10:32 PM
ooooh so that's the reason of the change of flags NicoFan?! :lol: .... it's okay I support you :yeah: :p

VAMOOOS NICOOOO!!!!

Yes, petty of me, isn't it?!?! :haha:

Hey Sparko - I forgot to say before - I think your hubby has great taste in bands. Van Halen was one of the greatest bands ever!!! But sadly I never saw them in concert live as the "old" VH. I saw the "new" VH w/o Dave. And I saw Dave w/o VH. But never together. :sad: Something that always makes me sad when I think about it. I really liked them a lot.

If you liked Duran Duran, you should talk to Sjoukje...she's a DD fan too. :lol: If this was 20 years ago, I would be making fun of you for liking DD. :lol: But I'm more mature now (well just a little bit) so I won't. :angel:

VAMOS NICO!

kidnicky
01-29-2007, 10:38 PM
of course you're more mature now ... If I were you I'd have done worse things than just changing flags :lol:

VAMOOOOS NICOOOO!!!

ChinoRios4Ever
01-29-2007, 11:31 PM
i dont expect that NicoFan changing his flag... i expect Alexito changing his argentine flag for the spanish flag... he loves Rafa, Robredo and Moya, and he hates so much Fat Dave... and also he loves Fernando Alonso :lol:

VAMOS DOUBLE OLYMPIC CHAMP!!!!!

NicoFan
01-29-2007, 11:49 PM
:lol: Yup, Alexito does need to change his flag to Spain's flag. :yeah:

VAMOS NICO!

Sparko1030
01-30-2007, 12:12 AM
Hey Sparko - I forgot to say before - I think your hubby has great taste in bands. Van Halen was one of the greatest bands ever!!! But sadly I never saw them in concert live as the "old" VH. I saw the "new" VH w/o Dave. And I saw Dave w/o VH. But never together. :sad: Something that always makes me sad when I think about it. I really liked them a lot.

If you liked Duran Duran, you should talk to Sjoukje...she's a DD fan too. :lol: If this was 20 years ago, I would be making fun of you for liking DD. :lol: But I'm more mature now (well just a little bit) so I won't. :angel:

VAMOS NICO!

:hug: :lol: Thanks for not making fun of me Nicofan! (and how bad could DD be if Sjoukje likes them ;) ) I did get to see them in concert-lots of fun-ahhhh, those were the days.....:aplot: Too bad you were never able to see the "old" VH-maybe they'll have a reunion tour someday-when they all need the $$$$ :) .

VAMOS NICO!!!!

NicoFan
01-30-2007, 12:21 AM
Actually even though I'm teasing you, I kind of liked DD too! :eek: But I never would have admited it in public. :lol:

And Eddie VH just turned the big 5-0. Makes me feel old. :eek: :lol:

VAMOS NICO!

NicoFan
01-31-2007, 01:09 AM
Kid - we aren't doing a good job taking care of Lovely's GG for her. :sad:

He's losing 5-2 in the first set. :sad:

VAMOS NICO! VAMOS GG!

kidnicky
01-31-2007, 01:09 AM
Ok sorry for not posting here today but I'm sure that with just this post I'd make it up for you for my no postings today :lol:

after this pic, I can't think in Harry Potter as I used too!! :eek: :eek:

http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/7597/dr5zd2.jpg

VAMOOOOS NICOOOO!!!!!

NicoFan
01-31-2007, 01:10 AM
:eek:

Oh my.

I hope no one is under 18 here. :eek: :lol:

VAMOS NICO!

kidnicky
01-31-2007, 01:10 AM
yeah I know, Gaston doesn't have the mood to be playing :awww:

Vamooos Gaston Vamooooos!!!

He looks cute as always :p

VAMOOOS NICOOO!!!!

NicoFan
01-31-2007, 01:11 AM
You are watching him??

I want to see Vina! :( We don't get coverage until the SFs. :sad:

VAMOS NICO!

kidnicky
01-31-2007, 01:11 AM
well it's not my fault, Alex told me about this and I couldn't avoid to post this pic here :p

And he is 17 years old so what can I do?!?! :shrug: :lol:

VAMOOOS NICOOO Y GASTOOON!!!

NicoFan
01-31-2007, 01:13 AM
Hmmm...I think that's against the law here. :eek:

GG between get his act together! :mad:

I want a Nico-GG final!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fiery:

VAMOS NICO!

kidnicky
01-31-2007, 01:13 AM
I'm watching the same livestream as yesterday, not working that good but something is something

VAMOOOS NICOOO!!!!

NicoFan
01-31-2007, 01:15 AM
I thought it would be a slam dunk for Gaston. :sad:

He's harder to take care of than even NICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

VAMOS NICO!

kidnicky
01-31-2007, 01:15 AM
well I don't think so :rolls: .... Daniel will be doing the play "Ecqus" so that's the reason of the naked pictures, the play demands that :rolleyes:

Gaston doesn't want to play and Berlocq is playing really good :o

VAMOOOS NICOO Y GASTOOON!!!!

NicoFan
01-31-2007, 01:17 AM
I remember when Ecqus (sp?) was first on Broadway - it was considered to be soooo risque. :lol:

And hey Kid go look at the pictures - there was a gallery in terra. Nico looks so sexy with his hair down. :woohoo: But I can't figure out how to get around the rights reserved that terra has so you can't save it on your computer. I want to save them on my computer. :(

VAMOS NICOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

kidnicky
01-31-2007, 01:21 AM
oh okay I´ll check them :woohoo:

the thing for Daniel doing the play is also kind of risque, people is complaining 'cause he's under 18 and is playing a character for kids as Harry Potter ... off course that he's not a kid anymore :eek: :p

btw Gaston started to yell to himself :eek: :lol:

VAMOOS NICOOO!!!

NicoFan
01-31-2007, 01:23 AM
That's good that Gaston is yelling at himself! :lol: Maybe it will get him going.

VAMOS NICOOOOOOOOOOO!

ChinoRios4Ever
01-31-2007, 01:23 AM
harry potter :eek:

poor GG, he's suffering a lot in the court today

nicofan: check the gallery thread :yeah:

VAMOS NICOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

NicoFan
01-31-2007, 01:29 AM
I just saw it! :woohoo:

Nico is the cutest guy in all of tennis! :yeah:

Poor GG :hug: Lovely is going to be mad at us for not taking better care of him. :sad:

VAMOS NICOOOOOOOOOOOO!

kidnicky
01-31-2007, 01:29 AM
Thanks a lot No1Rios :hug:

yes Gaston is playing better now ... hopefully he could win this set :bounce:

NicoFan why aren't you on msn?!?!? :lol:

VAMOOOS NICOOO!!!

NicoFan
01-31-2007, 01:30 AM
Cuz I need to get off the computer and do something else... :lol: If I get on MSN, I'll never get anything done tonight.

VAMOS NICO!

kidnicky
01-31-2007, 01:41 AM
mmmmm you´re more difficult to reach than the president :lol:

VAMOOOS NICOOO!!!!

NicoFan
01-31-2007, 01:43 AM
:lol: Not really.

But I do have to get off the computer. :eek:

GG is on his own.

Come on GG! Kick butt dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fiery:

Night! :wavey:

VAMOS NICO!

kidnicky
01-31-2007, 01:46 AM
ok good night NicoFan :wavey:

VAMOOOS NICOO Y GASTOOON!!!!

kidnicky
01-31-2007, 03:01 AM
btw Gaston lost :sobbing: :sad:

I'm sorry Lovely and Elea :hug:

VAMOOOS NICOOO!!!!

Sparko1030
01-31-2007, 03:10 AM
:awww: Gaston :hug: Lovely and Elea :hug: Hopefully he'll win his next match.

Daniel Radcliff!!! :eek: OMG!!!! Well, boys do grow up but....Watch out Hermionie (sp) :devil: (good thing girls are in bed already!:lol: )

I'm afraid I have to correct you Nicofan....Those pics do not prove Nico is the cutest guy on the tour...the prove he's the HOTTEST guy on tour....;)

VAMOS NICO!!!!

Alx
01-31-2007, 06:25 AM
Daniel Radcliffe ?!?! He's only 17 years old ? :eek:
What is the thing he's going to play ?

VAMOOOS NICOOO !!!

NicoFan
01-31-2007, 12:03 PM
Poor Lovely and Elea... :hug: Poor Gaston... :hug: He'll win his next match though!!!!

Sparko - :lol: yup, he is the HOTTEST guy in tennis. And does look like our :rocker: in those press conference pictures. My type of guy.... :yeah:

VAMOS NICO!

kidnicky
01-31-2007, 01:21 PM
correction NicoFan ... our type of guy :kiss: :lol:

Alx Daniel will be in the play Ecqus, in a theater, like Broadway and things like those ... but still :eek: OMG I won't see Harry Potter in the same way as before :lol: ... and it seems that Emma (Hermione) isn't his girlfriend anymore ;)

VAMOOOOS NICOOO!!!!

Sparko1030
01-31-2007, 01:29 PM
Daniel is obviously trying to shake his "Harry" image. It seems a lot of child stars take on controversial roles when they want to break free of their image. I think he will be successful! :lol:

VAMOS NICO!!!

kidnicky
01-31-2007, 01:34 PM
Of course he'll be successfull :lol: I just hope that he won't finish like many other child actors that's all :shrug:

btw did you know that B Spears is waiting her third baby after just 4 months ago her 2nd child was born?!?! :haha: that girl is a joke :haha:

VAMOOOOS NICOOOO!!!!!

Alx
01-31-2007, 01:39 PM
btw did you know that B Spears is waiting her third baby after just 4 months ago her 2nd child was born?!?! :haha: that girl is a joke :haha:
and who is the father ?? :confused:

VAMOOS NICO !!

Sparko1030
01-31-2007, 01:42 PM
:spit: OMG!!!! She's preggers again????? :eek: Someone tell that girl about birth control....and who is the daddy? :o Wonder how the math works out there...before or after the split :devil: :haha:

Oh, that is too funny Kid-thanks for sharing!!!

VAMOS NICO!!!

Sparko1030
01-31-2007, 01:45 PM
It just occured to me....that's why our mothers made sure we wore underwear.....this is what can happen when you don't :devil: :rolls:

VAMOS NICO!!!!

kidnicky
01-31-2007, 01:53 PM
and who is the father ?? :confused:

nobody knows ... even her I think :haha:

It just occured to me....that's why our mothers made sure we wore underwear.....this is what can happen when you don't :devil: :rolls:

You're totally right Sparko :haha: ... I'm still laughing since I heard the "news" .... she is real a joke! and just to think that a few years ago she kept talking and talking about her virginity :rolls:

VAMOOOOS NICOOOO!!!!

Alx
01-31-2007, 01:53 PM

VAMOS NICO!!!!
:haha:

VAMOOS NICO !!

NicoFan
01-31-2007, 02:11 PM
I'm laughing so hard Sparko! :haha: Good one. :yeah:

VAMOS NICO!

Sparko1030
01-31-2007, 02:16 PM
nobody knows ... even her I think :haha:

You're totally right Sparko :haha: ... I'm still laughing since I heard the "news" .... she is real a joke! and just to think that a few years ago she kept talking and talking about her virginity :rolls:

VAMOOOOS NICOOOO!!!!

:rolls: She must have been though, otherwise if she'd had been sexually active, she surely would have gotten pregnant then too.:aplot:

VAMOS NICO!!!

kidnicky
01-31-2007, 02:26 PM
yes and by this time surely she could have her own N*suck band for her private entertainment .... but don't get me wrong, it'd have been one kid for each n*sync member :rolls:

The things that you see these days :rolleyes: :p

VAMOOOS NICOOO!!!!

Sparko1030
01-31-2007, 04:10 PM
yes and by this time surely she could have her own N*suck band for her private entertainment .... but don't get me wrong, it'd have been one kid for each n*sync member :rolls:

The things that you see these days :rolleyes: :p

VAMOOOS NICOOO!!!!

:haha:

VAMOS NICO!!!

Juliet
01-31-2007, 04:11 PM
then, she would have had 4 kids, cause there's on n'sync member who is gay, right? :devil:

kidnicky
01-31-2007, 04:56 PM
well then she still has one to go for her goal :lol:

VAMOOOS NICOOO!!!

NicoFan
02-01-2007, 02:08 AM
These pictures of Rafa with his agent, Carlos Costa, dancing in Shanghai are great! :lol:

Fergie
02-01-2007, 02:10 AM
NicoFan ... Where is your "Vamos Nico"? :ras:

VAMOS NICOOO!!!

kidnicky
02-01-2007, 03:02 AM
see!! I'm not the one forgeting her Vamos Nico for posting pics of other guys :p

sorrrry NicoFan :rolls:

VAMOOOS NICOOO!!!!

Sparko1030
02-01-2007, 03:04 AM
:lol: Thanks for the pics of Rafa and his agent dancing Nicofan! They are obviously having too much fun!!!

VAMOS NICO!!!

NicoFan
02-01-2007, 10:11 AM
Oh shoot...I did get distracted by the pictures! :lol:

VAMOS NICO! VAMOS NICO! VAMOS NICO! VAMOS NICO! VAMOS NICO! VAMOS NICO! VAMOS NICO! VAMOS NICO! VAMOS NICO! VAMOS NICO!
VAMOS NICO! VAMOS NICO! VAMOS NICO! VAMOS NICO! VAMOS NICO! VAMOS NICO! VAMOS NICO! VAMOS NICO! VAMOS NICO! VAMOS NICO! VAMOS NICO! VAMOS NICO! VAMOS NICO! VAMOS NICO! VAMOS NICO! VAMOS NICO! VAMOS NICO! VAMOS NICO! VAMOS NICO! VAMOS NICO! VAMOS NICO! VAMOS NICO! VAMOS NICO! VAMOS NICO! VAMOS NICO! VAMOS NICO! VAMOS NICO! VAMOS NICO! VAMOS NICO! VAMOS NICO! VAMOS NICO! VAMOS NICO! VAMOS NICO! VAMOS NICO! VAMOS NICO! VAMOS NICO! VAMOS NICO! VAMOS NICO! VAMOS NICO! VAMOS NICO!

VAMOS NICO!

Fergie
02-01-2007, 10:25 AM
Oh shoot...I did get distracted by the pictures! :lol:
But if isn't Nico :lol:

VAMOS NICO!!!

NicoFan
02-01-2007, 02:10 PM
Rowlings just announced that the last Harry Potter book will be released July 21!!!!!!!!!!!!

:woohoo:

I can't wait!

VAMOS NICO!

Fergie
02-01-2007, 02:47 PM
Great news!!! :woohoo: (I still have time to read the last one :lol: )

VAMOS NICOOO!!!

NicoFan
02-01-2007, 02:50 PM
Oh Fergie - you are going to love the last one. But the way it ends - I won't give it away, but it's very upsetting. :sad:

VAMOS NICO!

Fergie
02-01-2007, 02:52 PM
I only hope that the book has a good end :sad:

VAMOS NICOOO!!!

kidnicky
02-01-2007, 03:05 PM
Great!!!!! although I'd have to wait even more here in Mexico :ras:

and if she kills Harry I'm going to kill her :mad:

VAMOOOOS NICOOO!!!!

Fergie
02-01-2007, 03:13 PM
If she kills Harry the fans will not be happy at all :ras:

VAMOS NICOOO!!!

kidnicky
02-01-2007, 03:53 PM
I know but since the 4th book she's having the "killer instict" :o :p

VAMOOOOS NICOOOO!!!

NicoFan
02-01-2007, 04:43 PM
I don't know which thread to put this in. :lol:

Our Nico bought an apartment in Buenos Aires! Yeay for him! He loves Argentina. I think that he's very happy there.

Now if we could just find him a "nice" woman to date, I would be very happy. :lol:

VAMOS NICO!

Alx
02-01-2007, 04:53 PM
Now if we could just find him a "nice" woman to date, I would be very happy. :lol:
we need to organize a casting :o

Just kidding, I don't want him to have a girlfriend :ras:
Sorrry Nico :hug:

VAMOOOS NICOO !!!

NicoFan
02-01-2007, 05:03 PM
I suggested a "girl next door" type like a Sandra Bullock or Jennifer Anniston or Meg Ryan type on Alexito's thread, but Alexito says that while they are beautiful, they are boring.

I don't think they are boring. :lol:

But he also said that he didn't think that type was Nico's type - and he's right. :lol:

VAMOS NICO!

kidnicky
02-01-2007, 06:14 PM
we need to organize a casting :o

Just kidding, I don't want him to have a girlfriend :ras:
Sorrry Nico :hug:

Thanks Alx!! Finally I found someone that supports me in that aspect :worship: :devil:

I suggested a "girl next door" type like a Sandra Bullock or Jennifer Anniston or Meg Ryan type on Alexito's thread, but Alexito says that while they are beautiful, they are boring.

I don't think they are boring. :lol:

But he also said that he didn't think that type was Nico's type - and he's right. :lol:

Would you ever stop thinking or talking about this NicoFan?!?! :o .... leave the boy alone!!!!!! :rolls:

VAMOOOS NICOOO!!!!

Fergie
02-01-2007, 07:56 PM
I prefer Nico alone too ... Sorry :angel:

VAMOS NICOOO!!!

Alx
02-01-2007, 07:59 PM
Thanks Alx!! Finally I found someone that supports me in that aspect :worship: :devil:
You see Kid, we can agree on something :o :angel:

VAMOOOS NICOO !!!

kidnicky
02-01-2007, 08:29 PM
yes it's almost a miracle Alx :haha:

VAMOOOS NICOOO!!!

NicoFan
02-01-2007, 10:24 PM
You guys are awful! :lol:

You want our bug to be alone???? :sad:

A "nice" girl would be nice for our Nico. :yeah:

And Kid - I will never stop talking about it. :haha:

I'm determined to see Nico with a "nice" girl before he retires. :lol:

VAMOS NICO!

kidnicky
02-01-2007, 11:35 PM
yes I'm awfull!!! If I'm alone Nico can be alone so I don't care!!! :devil: :haha: besides he'd never be with a "nice" girl so if it's not any of us then I won't accept anybody :rolls:

oh and if you continue talking about that NicoFan, we'd vote to create your own thread about this subject on GM :haha: :angel:

VAMOOOOS NICOOO!!!!

NicoFan
02-01-2007, 11:40 PM
oh and if you continue talking about that NicoFan, we'd vote to create your own thread about this subject on GM :haha: :angel:

VAMOOOOS NICOOO!!!!

:haha: :haha: :haha:

OMG - I'm cracking up!!!! :haha:

GM.... :scared: Never!

VAMOS NICO!

NicoFan
02-01-2007, 11:42 PM
And okay - I'll stop talking about it - but that doesn't mean I won't be hoping for it. :lol:

VAMOS NICO!

NicoFan
02-01-2007, 11:42 PM
Ooopppssss forgot!

We now have under 8,000 posts to go to overtake Coria's forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VAMOS NICOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

kidnicky
02-01-2007, 11:45 PM
8,000?!?!! Vamooooos we can beat that forum!!! :fiery:

I'm glad that you will stop talking about that NicoFan, I like you a lot to create a thread for you in GM :haha:

VAMOOOS NICOOO!!!!

NicoFan
02-02-2007, 12:24 AM
I hope Sparko feels better soon. :hug: It's not the same here without her. :sad:

VAMOS NICO!

Sparko1030
02-02-2007, 02:52 AM
I hope Sparko feels better soon. :hug: It's not the same here without her. :sad:

VAMOS NICO!

:hug: Thanks Nicofan! I'm pretty much over the stupid flu (but as you know its pretty nasty strain this year!) I was just busy today-plus hubby was going to call so I had to keep the phone line open. :)

Looks like Kid finally not alone in not wanting a girlfriend for Nico! I stand with Nicofan on this-probably the mom in me! I just want to see him happy! ;) My vote is for someone like that sweet girl America Ferrera(from the US version of Ugly Betty) or Kiera Knightly, and that will be all I will say on the subject before Kid gets after me too! :haha:

We're getting ready for the "deep freeze" here-we're going to have the coldest temps here in 2 years! BURRRRRRRRRR!!!!! Time to hibernate! :lol:

VAMOS NICO!!!!

Fergie
02-02-2007, 03:14 AM
We need 5,000 post in the clay season ... Like Nico will win all the titles is very possible :angel:

VAMOS NICOOO!!!

ChinoRios4Ever
02-02-2007, 03:15 AM
Ooopppssss forgot!

VAMOS NICOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

if coria stays of action we will past that forum very soon...

i predict that in march or early april... :o

VAMOS DOUBLE OLYMPIC CHAMP... TAKE THE VIÑA TITLE PLISSSSS!!!!!!!

kidnicky
02-02-2007, 03:42 AM
Looks like Kid finally not alone in not wanting a girlfriend for Nico! I stand with Nicofan on this-probably the mom in me! I just want to see him happy! ;) My vote is for someone like that sweet girl America Ferrera(from the US version of Ugly Betty) or Kiera Knightly, and that will be all I will say on the subject before Kid gets after me too! :haha:

We're getting ready for the "deep freeze" here-we're going to have the coldest temps here in 2 years! BURRRRRRRRRR!!!!! Time to hibernate! :lol:

I won't say anything to you 'cause you're sick but I finally saw that America Ferrera girl and I kind of look like her so for you I have a chance with Nico?? :haha: :haha: just kidding!!!! good luck with the hibernation though! :hug:

We need 5,000 post in the clay season ... Like Nico will win all the titles is very possible :angel:

Oh Fergie I wish that all the Gods will read your wise words :worship: :lol:

VAMOOOOS NICOOOO!!!!

Fergie
02-02-2007, 03:47 AM
Oh Fergie I wish that all the Gods will read your wise words :worship: :lol:
* Praying since now * :lol:

VAMOS NICOOO!!!

kidnicky
02-02-2007, 04:05 AM
me too :lol:

VAMOOOS NICOOO!!!!

Alx
02-02-2007, 06:57 AM
Ooopppssss forgot!

VAMOS NICOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Let's crush this forum :rocker2: :fiery:

VAMOOOOS NICOOO !!!!

TommyB.
02-02-2007, 08:41 AM
Btw Nalbandian's forum has 49.247 posts!?! That's unbelievable. :eek: ;)

The MTF needs more Nico fans! And only few Nalbandian/Coria fans. :secret:

VAMOS NICO!!

Fergie
02-02-2007, 09:32 AM
Btw Nalbandian's forum has 49.247 posts!?! That's unbelievable. :eek: ;)
:speakles: ... But seems like the forum was more active in the past than now :p

VAMOS NICOOO!!!

Alx
02-02-2007, 09:37 AM
:speakles: ... But seems like the forum was more active in the past than now :p

VAMOS NICOOO!!!
yes, really uncredible :speakles:
That was I was going to say, the last post dates from 2 days :p

VAMOOOS NICOO !!!

Fergie
02-02-2007, 09:53 AM
We can beat Nalbandian forum too ... Maybe we are less fans but more dedicated (as our chico)

VAMOS NICOOO!!!

NicoFan
02-02-2007, 11:47 AM
Yeay Sparko is feeling better! :yeah:

And I'm not sure about America Ferrera for our Nico (though I love Ugly Betty and it was really funny last night), but I really would love Keira Knightley for Nico. :yeah: She's very pretty, and I loved her in Love Actually and Bend It Like Beckham.

VAMOS NICO!

kidnicky
02-02-2007, 01:20 PM
you're winning your own thread in GM NicoFan :aplot: :lol:

VAMOOOOS NICOOOO!!!

Alx
02-02-2007, 01:26 PM
you're winning your own thread in GM NicoFan :aplot: :lol:

VAMOOOOS NICOOOO!!!
Congrats Nicofan !! :bigclap: :lol:

VAMOOOS NICOOO !!!

NicoFan
02-02-2007, 01:34 PM
I know you won't put a thread up on GM. The mean people over there would be mean to our Nico so you won't take the chance.

:devil:

But really - I promise I won't mention it again. :angel:

VAMOS NICO!

kidnicky
02-02-2007, 01:57 PM
see? I have Alx support :lol:

well since I don't read GM I don't care if they're mean to Nico or not ... you're the one that is causing all that :rolls: but I know that for your own good you won't mention it again :p :hug:

VAMOOOS NICOOO!!!

NicoFan
02-02-2007, 02:01 PM
:ras:

VAMOS NICO!

kidnicky
02-02-2007, 02:11 PM
sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry :angel:

VAMOOOS NICOOO!!!!

NicoFan
02-04-2007, 01:04 PM
I know that I'm one of the few Van Halen fans here, but hey, David Lee Roth is getting back together with the rest of Van Halen for the tour this year! :yeah: http://www.van-halen.com/

Cool! :rocker:

VAMOS NICO!

Fergie
02-04-2007, 03:15 PM
They will fight soon again :lol:

VAMOS NICOOO!!!

NicoFan
02-04-2007, 04:41 PM
Yup - they'll probably start fighting on day 1... :lol:

NicoFan
02-04-2007, 10:59 PM
I know no one is a NASCAR fan either - but Dale Junior was on a Super Bowl commercial for Chevy singing! :lol: Dale Junior.... :worship:

VAMOS NICO!

NicoFan
02-04-2007, 11:05 PM
You know the Vina tournament needs to do something about having the finals at the same time as the Super Bowl. :(

I'm going to miss the entire second half. :sad:

Obviously it is worth it for my NICO! but it would have been better for me if they had the final at 1:00 or 2:00 like most finals. :haha:

VAMOS NICO!

ChinoRios4Ever
02-04-2007, 11:05 PM
SBXLI Bears 14-Colts 6

vamos Chicago :rocker2:

crazy game till now.... started with punt TD return of Hester, lots of fumbles... now another turnover... stupid rain :rain:

VAMOS NICO X EL TITULO AND DA BEARS!!!

NicoFan
02-04-2007, 11:06 PM
I know...stupid rain! :(

It's really affecting the game.

But that opening kickoff run was awesome! :yeah:

GO BEARS!

GO NICO!

ChinoRios4Ever
02-04-2007, 11:07 PM
You know the Vina tournament needs to do something about having the finals at the same time as the Super Bowl. :(

I'm going to miss the entire second half. :sad:

Obviously it is worth it for my NICO! but it would have been better for me if they had the final at 1:00 or 2:00 like most finals. :haha:

VAMOS NICO!

i will changing the channel a lot of times tonight :lol:

i had both ESPN and FOX Sports showing the SBXLI here... :devil: :o

VAMOS NICO AND DA BEARS!!!!

NicoFan
02-04-2007, 11:09 PM
I can't change the channel because I'm recording Nico's match. :lol:

GO BEARS!

GO NICOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

ChinoRios4Ever
02-04-2007, 11:09 PM
Hester is awesome, i never see that since Deion Sanders was playing... :worship:

nice... you re rooting for Chicago too... :rocker2:

VAMOS NICO AND DA BEARS!!!!!

ChinoRios4Ever
02-04-2007, 11:10 PM
i will record Nico's match too...

tomorrow ESPN will show the SBXLI again :lol:

VAMOS NICO AND DA BEARS!!!!!

NicoFan
02-04-2007, 11:11 PM
Yeah! Go Bears!

Wow...did you see that - helmet to helmet - Benson is still down.

Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

VAMOS NICO!

NicoFan
02-04-2007, 11:12 PM
ESPN will repeat it? That's cool! :yeah:

COME ON BEARS!

COME ON NICOOOOOOOOOO!

ChinoRios4Ever
02-04-2007, 11:13 PM
poor Benson... but Thomas Jones is playing well too

Grossman to Berrian... the KEY for Da Bears Offense tonight...

VAMOS NICO AND BEARS!!!!

NicoFan
02-04-2007, 11:14 PM
They just showed David Spade.. :lol:

He's such a goofball...

VAMOS NICO!

ChinoRios4Ever
02-04-2007, 11:16 PM
end of 1st qtr...

crazy game...

punt return TD, 3 fumbles, XPT aborted... :eek:

and we have 3 more quarters...

VAMOS NICO AND BEARS!!!!

NicoFan
02-04-2007, 11:18 PM
It is a crazy game...it's the rain.

They just said Benson is questionable to return tonight.

Manning is still passing well in teh rain.

VAMOS NICO!

ChinoRios4Ever
02-04-2007, 11:20 PM
sorry i said punt TD... NO.. it was a kickoff TD return :lol:

TO's: IND 2-CHI 2 :eek: and in only 1 qtr...

bad news for Chicago... Benson is questionable... maybe out for the rest of the game

VAMOS NICO AND BEARS!!!!!

ChinoRios4Ever
02-04-2007, 11:21 PM
the rain will hurt a lot the Colts' offensive pass game...

what a challenge for Peyton Manning

VAMOS NICO AND BEARS!!!!

NicoFan
02-04-2007, 11:22 PM
And Chicago has a great running game...

VAMOS NICO!

ChinoRios4Ever
02-04-2007, 11:23 PM
Vinatieri is automatic... 14-9 Bears

vamoooooooooos osos!!!!!!!

VAMOS NICOOOO!!!!!

ChinoRios4Ever
02-04-2007, 11:24 PM
And Chicago has a great running game...

VAMOS NICO!

yes... but they will miss Cedric Benson a lot... Thomas Jones will have 30-35 carries tonight

they dont want Grossman to win this game... they want to win the game with the run game and the special teams

VAMOS NICOOO!!!!

NicoFan
02-04-2007, 11:26 PM
omg...they just had the worse commercial on - can't really even tell what it was for... :lol:

A robot fighting a dragon monster something. :lol:

One of the best thing about the Super Bowl - commercials! :yeah:

And they just announced we can see them on CBS online after the game. :lol:

VAMOS NICO!

ChinoRios4Ever
02-04-2007, 11:27 PM
:haha: :haha:

commercials in the SB are all about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Benson not looking good :sad:

VAMOS NICO AND BEARS!!!!

NicoFan
02-04-2007, 11:31 PM
Benson... :sad:

The commercials are all about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ but they are funny. :lol: :lol:

Doritos had a contest for the fans to create an ad for the Super Bowl - and the one that was the winner was sooo funny! :lol: Though so far I like the Chevy ones the best. :yeah:

VAMOS NICO!

NicoFan
02-04-2007, 11:33 PM
Okay a half hour until the TV coveragee for my NICO begins.

NICO!!! :rocker:

I have to go check the DVD recorder and then run around my apartmnet and yell VAMOS NICO! :lol:

VAMOS NICO!

ChinoRios4Ever
02-04-2007, 11:34 PM
Benson is out... ESPN LA reporter say that recently :sad:

also he said that Thomas Jones always was :sad: because he wants more carries... well this is the night for him....

Indy inside the 5 yd....

VAMOS NICO AND BEARS!!!!

NicoFan
02-04-2007, 11:35 PM
Colts scored. :(

VAMOS NICO!

ChinoRios4Ever
02-04-2007, 11:35 PM
td Indy... Manning wanted to go for 2 points... but Dungy said NO!

16-14 Potros :sad:

ChinoRios4Ever
02-04-2007, 11:38 PM
hey, chilean tv channels showed that Tursunov and Andreev was practice today in La Serena.. Safin only watched the training cause was so tired cause of the loooooooooooooooooooooong travel from Russia to Santiago and then to La Serena who is 470 kms to the north of Santiago

ChinoRios4Ever
02-04-2007, 11:44 PM
another 3 and out for Bears' O...

not looking good for Chicago right now... he needs his defense and the special teams to win the game

NicoFan
02-04-2007, 11:45 PM
I saw that Safin arrived.

Tursunov was practicing too?

It's going to be tough....

It doesn't look good for the Bears. Manning is passing at will now... :sad:

VAMOS NICO!

ChinoRios4Ever
02-04-2007, 11:48 PM
2 minute warning...

Bears needs a stop now

VAMOS NICO AND BEARS!!!!

NicoFan
02-04-2007, 11:50 PM
COLTS FUMBLED!!!

Nice hit! Bam! :fiery:

GO BEARS!

GO NICOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

NicoFan
02-04-2007, 11:50 PM
No no no

Colts get it right back!!!

:bigcry:

VAMOS NICO!

ChinoRios4Ever
02-04-2007, 11:51 PM
OMG!!!! another fumble recovery by Chicagooooo!!!!

and fumble Grossman and Colts' ball

OMG what an incredible game :eek::eek::eek::eek:

ChinoRios4Ever
02-04-2007, 11:52 PM
i never saw something like that....

now Chicago needs to stop Indy to 3 points.... or another fumble? :lol:

Manning rules on "No huddle" offense

VAMOS NICO AND BEARS!!!!

NicoFan
02-04-2007, 11:54 PM
Man, I hope the Colts don't score again...

36 yard field goal attempt.

Colts almost blew it by forgetting to call time out... :lol:

VAMOS NICO!

ChinoRios4Ever
02-04-2007, 11:57 PM
"No huddle" offense are killing da bears D :sad:

i hope a bad snap or something like that

VINATIERI MISSED!!!!!!! HE'S AN HUMAN BEING!!!!!! :eek:

VAMOS NICO AND BEARS!!!!!!

NicoFan
02-04-2007, 11:57 PM

He missed!! Wide!!!

That will make the Bears feel good going into the locker room.

Okay - IT'S NICOOOOOOOOOO TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rocker:

VAMOS NICO!

ChinoRios4Ever
02-04-2007, 11:59 PM
yeah... it's NICOOOOOO TIME!!!!!

NicoFan
02-05-2007, 10:58 PM
Cool pictures of tennis' young guns:

http://www.corinnedubreuil.com/GALERIES/NEW%20BALLS2007/index.html

VAMOS NICO!

Sparko1030
02-06-2007, 12:25 AM
Thanks for the link Nicofan. Cool pics!

:awww: Too bad about the Bears No1Rios-Guess Peyton and Co. were just too much for da Bears.

Good weekend for a lot of my fav players though-Lubjy and Marcos in a final and Nico and Lucho. Guess they all were fresh since they all were out early at the AO. And I couldn't believe James blew his lead but I guess that can happen when a match is stopped in the middle of play and resumed the next day.

VAMOS NICO!!!

NicoFan
02-06-2007, 12:27 AM
From what I saw of it, the Ivan-Marcos match was good - eurosport had it free live streaming.

I can't believe James blew the lead either. And now he's late for the DC tie. He's never going to be ready to play clay. He shouldn't have played Delray.

VAMOS NICO!

ChinoRios4Ever
02-06-2007, 01:09 AM
im happy for Peyton Manning... finally he won the big one... he's not more a choker... he's a winner too :angel:

Chicago and NFC :sad:, the AFC has won 8 of last 10 SB...

poor Blake he lost the DB final... but i hope he can help the US to beat the czech team... I WANT A FINAL CHILE vs Team USA in december :fiery:

VAMOS NICO IN DC!!!!!

Sparko1030
02-06-2007, 02:30 AM
I was going to say the US still has Andy and the BBs but I see from Nicofan's post they will be playing on clay so who knows? :shrug: Not the best for either Andy or James (but I think the BB do OK on it.) Well, I hope they can pull if off too No1Rios-a Chile v USA final would be awesome (and of course give Chile the home court advantage ;) )

Yeah, its great for Peyton-its gotta suck to be one of the best but everyone always has to bring up the lack of a Super Bowl ring :p like the quarterback in the only player on the field. I'm also happy for Tony Dungy-he has a lot of ties to MN. He played college football here and was the defensive coach for the Vikings before becoming a head coach. :yeah: By all accounts he is a great guy.

VAMOOOOOOOOSSS NICO!!!! VAMOOOOOOOOOSSS CHILI!!!!

Fergie
02-06-2007, 02:48 PM
Cool pics except for Almagro :ras:

VAMOS NICOOO!!!

Alx
02-06-2007, 07:37 PM
German players have found a way to beat the Croatian in Davis Cup...

http://www.atptennis.com/5/photos/gallery/2007/daviscup1/1.jpg

http://www.atptennis.com/5/photos/gallery/2007/daviscup1/2.jpg

Tommy :drool:

http://www.atptennis.com/5/photos/gallery/2007/daviscup1/3.jpg

http://www.atptennis.com/5/photos/gallery/2007/daviscup1/4.jpg

http://www.atptennis.com/5/photos/gallery/2007/daviscup1/5.jpg

Any photo session for the Chileans ? :p

VAMOOOS NICOOO !!!

kidnicky
02-06-2007, 07:46 PM
oh god what a picture of Tommy :eek: :drool: .... this is not fair, why the boys can't make these kind of photo sessions?!?! :o

Thanks for the pics Alx!!! :hug:

btw now it's time to congratulate TommyB for reaching the final in TT Delray Beach :worship: ... we didn't say anything about it for not jinx ourselves :lol:

VAMOOOS NICOOO!!!

Alx
02-06-2007, 07:48 PM
btw now it's time to congratulate TommyB for reaching the final in TT Delray Beach :worship: ... we didn't say anything about it for not jinx ourselves :lol:
I had seen that Kid ;) and congratulations for your semifinal :yeah:

VAMOOOS NICOOO !!

kidnicky
02-06-2007, 07:54 PM
thanks Alx ;) .... we play better when we've to play since quallies :rolls:

VAMOOOOS NICOOOO!!!!

LOVELY
02-06-2007, 08:06 PM
congrats Kid and Tommy !!!!:D well done:yeah:

VAMOS NICO!!!

Sparko1030
02-06-2007, 08:10 PM
Wow!!! THose are cool pictures of the German team! I agree Kid, too bad there aren't some pics like that of the Chilean team!

Congrats to TommyB! Sounds like you guys have been doing well in TT.

VAMOOOS NICO!!! VAMOOOS CHILE!!!

kidnicky
02-06-2007, 09:39 PM
just one tournament but thanks :p we suck most of the time :lol:

Hey Alx , nice avy :yeah:

VAMOOOS NICOOO!!!!

NicoFan
02-06-2007, 09:57 PM
First, congrats on the Delray Final! :woohoo:

Second, I want pictures like that of the Chilean team. :sad: That is totally cool. :yeah:

Third, lovely the new avy Alx. :yeah:

VAMOS NICO!

TommyB.
02-06-2007, 10:01 PM
German players have found a way to beat the Croatian in Davis Cup...

It's maybe the best way to beat Croatia. Thanks for posting the pics! :)

And yes we won some matches in TT...Alx too! But now we'll lose again. :D

VAMOS Nico!!

kidnicky
02-06-2007, 10:05 PM
don't be so negative Tommy, we'll be playing quallies again so probably we'll win some matches again :lol:

Blake ruined the title for Tommy :o

I want pictures like those with the chilean team pleaseeee :awww:

VAMOOOOS NICOOOO!!!!

Alx
02-06-2007, 10:13 PM
And yes we won some matches in TT...Alx too! But now we'll lose again. :D

VAMOS Nico!!
Speak for you :p
I hope I'll keep on winning :o

Glad to see you like my new avy :p

VAMOOOS NICOO !!!

kidnicky
02-06-2007, 10:24 PM
we tortured you so much the last time with the "avatar" that you had to do a new one of Nico :lol:

VAMOOOS NICOOO!!!!

TommyB.
02-06-2007, 10:31 PM
Speak for you :p
I hope I'll keep on winning :o

Sorry I hope we'll win more and more! :angel:

Kid - Malisse ruined my title! :lol: He def. Spadea in straight sets.

VAMOS NICO!!

kidnicky
02-06-2007, 10:38 PM
yeah Malisse and your Tommy kind of screwed up the tournament for me too :o :lol:

NicoFan I'm almost sure that you'd be great in TT, you know more about tennis and players than I do :p

VAMOOOOS NICOOOO!!!!

NicoFan
02-06-2007, 11:12 PM
I tried it once - and I sucked! :lol:

VAMOS NICO!

NicoFan
02-06-2007, 11:12 PM
Plus - I was kind of confused - I really didn't understand how it worked very well. :confused:

VAMOS NICO!

kidnicky
02-06-2007, 11:24 PM
yeah it's worse now :lol: but if I figured it out I'm sure that you'd be better than me :p

VAMOOOS NICOOO!!!

NicoFan
02-07-2007, 01:40 PM
Senorita KidNicky - I need your help, you who knows every song out there... :lol:

I want to do a video that has pictures of Nico y Fer playing for Chile (Davis Cup/Olympics), but can't think of a song. Don't want to do something cheesy like "We Are The Champions" :lol: . I can't think of anything - I've thought and thought and thought, but nada.

Any ideas?

VAMOS NICO!

kidnicky
02-07-2007, 01:45 PM
an english or spanish song??

anyway I just got this song suddenly in my head, it's "My heroe" from the Foo fighters ... I love that song, the drums are great and I love the Foo fighters and it's a rock song so nothing cheesy or ridiculous :rolls:

if you don't know the Foo fighters, the lead singer used to be Nirvana's drummer so I'm sure that you'll like it :p

let me know what you think :lol:

VAMOOOS NICOOO!!!!

NicoFan
02-07-2007, 01:51 PM
I definitely know the Foo Fighters - saw them in concert once in Atlanta. :yeah:

I don't know the song, but I'll listen to it tonight! Gracias... :hug:

If you can think of others, let me know too. Probably English.

I want to do a video too of just Fernando - on that I think I'm going to use Remember The Name - someone used it for Andy, but I don't think it matters. Two different players...

VAMOS NICO!

kidnicky
02-07-2007, 01:58 PM
oh you saw them in concert :eek: I'm so jelous :p

and another one that could work is another from the FF that is "The best of you" also a good one for the video of the boys :yeah:

the song for the Fernando video I don't know it but I don't think it'd matter, like you said, 2 different players ;)

VAMOOOS NICOOO!!!!

NicoFan
02-07-2007, 02:18 PM
Cool...I'll check that one out too tonight.

And I'll put up the link for the Andy video...very cool song...I think you'll like it. :yeah:

You would like the place that I saw the Foo Fighters at. In Atlanta, there's a place called Masquerade (or there was when I lived there). The indoor building was an old factory - it really gave it this grunge type atmosphere. It had 3 levels - heaven, hell and purgatory. :lol: Hell was for dance music dancing, purgatory was like a regular bar, and heaven was where they had concerts - saw lots of bands there including Offspring (totally out of control concert :lol: ), Sebastian Bach, and David Lee Roth. But Foo Fighters was outside and it was also pretty wild. Dave Grohl had to tell everyone to calm down a couple of times. :lol:

VAMOS NICO!

kidnicky
02-07-2007, 03:12 PM
I can't picture you in those concerts NicoFan :eek: :worship:

I'm so sick of living here and have to go to Mexico city everytime that some good concert is here in Mexico :o and I think that we've never have the Foo fighters here :rolleyes:

I don't know why but I like Dave Grohl :p .... you'll understand me, is our type of guy :lol:

VAMOOOS NICOOO!!!!

NicoFan
02-07-2007, 03:38 PM
Sorrrrry Kid... :hug:

I was pretty lucky where I grew up. Being in Connecticut, I was half way between Boston and NY - plus Hartford, New Haven, Springfield, Worcestor (in CT and Massachusetts) all had big concert venues. So I spent all my college years, 20s and early 30s at concerts - my misspent youth. :lol:

And then I moved to Atlanta - another place with lots of places to see concerts.

It is hard to picture me now at concerts being wild. :lol: Someday I'll have to find pictures of me back then and scan them and send them to you so you can laugh at me.... :lol:

VAMOS NICO!

kidnicky
02-07-2007, 03:43 PM
now I got why you say that you love your 20's :lol: you're lucky living in all those places near to that kind of shows that anybody else would kill to go :lol:

yes you've to send me pics of that time, and I want to see you when you're a cheerleader ... I definetely can't picture that in my mind :o :rolls:

VAMOOOOS NICOOOO!!!

Alx
02-07-2007, 05:51 PM
Brahna - have you seen that we can download the concert that GNR gave in LA in 2006 on gnrfrance.net ?
The quality is very high :yeah:
The files are on avi format, do you think I can put them on a DVD and see them on my TV ?

VAMOOOS NICOOO !!!

Brahna
02-07-2007, 06:10 PM
Yeah, I check everyday to see if there's a new download:lol: . But thanks to remind it.

I know you can burn it on a cd and read it on TV if your dvd reader is a divx reader, so I'm sure you can do that on a dvd!:yeah:

VAMOS NICO!

Alx
02-07-2007, 06:12 PM
Noooooo, my DVD reader doesn't read the DivX :sobbing:

VAMOOOS NICOOO !!!

Brahna
02-07-2007, 07:58 PM
Sorry!:o
I've sent you a PM. Check it Alx!

LOVELY
02-07-2007, 08:02 PM
Sorry!:o
I've sent you a PM. Check it Alx!
there's something missing here....

VAMOS NICO!!!

Brahna
02-07-2007, 08:10 PM
:wavey: Thanks Lovely! I missed you so much, see it!:( :lol:
It's been almost 2 months I ain't forgot!

VAMOS NICO! VAMOS NICO! VAMOS NICO! VAMOS NICO! VAMOS NICO!

El conejo is just too good. I like that. Argentina has the best soccer crew of the world. Always a pleasure to watch them!:worship:

VAMOS NICO!(dedicated to Lovely):angel:

LOVELY
02-07-2007, 08:15 PM
VAMOS NICO!(dedicated to Lovely):angel:
Gracias!!!! :p

VAMOS NICO !!!! :angel:

kidnicky
02-07-2007, 08:19 PM
I saw it Brahna but I waited to see if anybody else would do me the favor :p

VAMOOOS NICOOO!!!!

Brahna
02-07-2007, 08:31 PM
Thanks Kid, but there's always a spy here!:unsure:
Don't worry about it!:lol:

VAMOS NICO!

kidnicky
02-07-2007, 08:48 PM
and I thought that the french police was kind of "bussy" watching the futbol match :lol:

VAMOOOS NICOO!!

Alx
02-07-2007, 08:59 PM
yes, an eye on the futbol match and the other on Nico's forum :o

VAMOOOS NICOO !!!

Brahna
02-07-2007, 09:02 PM
That's probably right and of course "Argentina" is the winner! :worship: France lost, without Zidane, it's tough now!:rolleyes:

VAMOS NICO!

LOVELY
02-07-2007, 09:03 PM
and I thought that the french police was kind of "bussy" watching the futbol match :lol:

VAMOOOS NICOO!!
The french police is always there....;)

VAMOS NICO !!!

LOVELY
02-07-2007, 09:05 PM
That's probably right and of course "Argentina" is the winner! :worship: France lost, without Zidane, it's tough now!:rolleyes:

VAMOS NICO!

you're not cheering for France???:eek: Shame on you !!!:ras: :angel:

VAMOS NICO !!!

kidnicky
02-07-2007, 09:57 PM
ooh so sorry that France lost :awww: but is just a friendly match ;)

VAMOOOS NICOOO!!!

Brahna
02-07-2007, 10:14 PM
you're not cheering for France???:eek: Shame on you !!!:ras: :angel:
VAMOS NICO !!!

I'm not very patriotic:secret: , plus all my favourite soccer players play for Argentine, but don't worry, for the Davis Cup, I'll be for France, you know why? Because the next round WILL BE against Chile which means we can see it on tv with a perfect image quality and we can even record it!
More France goes far, and more we have tennis matches on tv. So "Allez la France"!:lol:
Otherwise I don't care, it would be good they win, if not, what can I do?
I hope you're not like me. I'm a bit disgusted because last year I lived in Clermont-Ferrand (I was there during 5 years) and now I left, davis cup is played there! I must be damned!:mad:

VAMOS NICO!

LOVELY
02-07-2007, 10:30 PM
. I'm a bit disgusted because last year I lived in Clermont-Ferrand (I was there during 5 years) and now I left, davis cup is played there! I must be damned!:mad:

VAMOS NICO!
Part of my relatives lives near Clermont Ferrand!!!:eek:
I always cheer for France in Davis Cup and Football world or European Cup...but otherwise I'm not very patriotic ;)

VAMOS NICO!!!!

kidnicky
02-07-2007, 10:30 PM
oh Brahna that's just bad luck :rolleyes: :hug:

VAMOOOS NICOOO!!!!

NicoFan
02-07-2007, 10:32 PM
I see that the French and Mexican police are being mean to poor Brahna again... :lol:

Brahna... :hug: And after you posted that nice picture of our Nico...

VAMOS NICO!

kidnicky
02-07-2007, 10:37 PM
oh god! I didn't do anything!!! :o ... it doesn't matter, I'm always the bad one from the thread :ras: :lol:

VAMOOOS NICOOO!!!!

ChinoRios4Ever
02-08-2007, 12:43 AM
what a day for the home teams on football

France lost to Argentina 0-1... :eek: im really surprised about this result... i thought that France will win, but Argentina is a top team... Saviola is on FIRE!!!!

Spain beat England 1-0 at Old Trafford... :eek: OMG!!! Spain is close to be out of the Euro 2008 and is having a bad moment but they win at England..., maybe the english team miss Beckham :lol:

my Chile won at Venezuela 1-0, with a fantastic strike of Matigol :worship: :worship: , only hope that Chile can make a good Copa America on july...

kid: you will see USA vs Mexico today??? the Hugol's debut with the "Tri" :yeah:

VAMOS NICOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

NicoFan
02-08-2007, 01:11 AM
Yeay for Matigol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

VAMOS NICO!

kidnicky
02-08-2007, 02:56 AM
I'm kind of watching it and right now the "Hugol" is losing :lol: .... oh well I knew that and besides if he doesn't move away to Borgetti and the stupid Blanco, there's no hope for the team, the defence is the best, 4 consolidated players in Europe I mean, what else could we ask!?! :shrug:

Congrats to Chile! :yeah:

VAMOOOS NICOOO!!!

ChinoRios4Ever
02-08-2007, 03:33 AM
sorry kid... Mexico lost to USA 0-2.... :sad:

what a start for Hugol... losing in the 1st match is not a good start, but still the US team is very hard to beat at home, i think a man in Argentina must be very happy now... :devil:, Hugol said that he dont like the not native mexican players and he used and not 100% mexican player today, im right?? or Nery Castillo isnt 100% mexican????

let's see what happens with Mexico in the Copa America, and this year also the US team will play the Copa America too in Venezuela...

VAMOS DOUBLE OLYMPIC CHAMP!!!!

kidnicky
02-08-2007, 03:42 AM
don't be sorry, it's better to laugh :lol: .... and it wasn't USA it was Mexico :rolleyes:

and that's why I told you that Hugol says one thing and 5 minutes later he changes his mind, he said that about the non native mexicans and like 3 days later he said the opposite so everything with him is a mu point :lol:

USA will be playing copa america?!?! I didn't know that :eek: :p

VAMOOOS NICOOO!!!

ChinoRios4Ever
02-08-2007, 03:58 AM
USA will be playing copa america?!?! I didn't know that :eek: :p

yeah, they confirmed that last year... they will play the Copa America...

kidnicky
02-08-2007, 04:09 AM
we'll see then if they're actually good or not :shrug:

VAMOOOS NICOO!!!

ChinoRios4Ever
02-08-2007, 04:14 AM
well it will be a hard tournament, the 10 southamerican teams are good (well Bolivia not at all... but...) plus Mexico and USA...

i dont want Mexico or USA in Chile's group... i hope Chile in Venezuela's group (obvious reasons) :lol:

kidnicky
02-08-2007, 04:36 AM
oh well probably you'll get Venezuela and Mexico USA :lol:

VAMOOOS NICOOO!!!

kidnicky
02-08-2007, 02:13 PM
hey NicoFan, did you check the songs that I told you?

VAMOOS NICOOO!!!!

Brahna
02-08-2007, 06:13 PM
Alx, have you managed to download the file I gave you?

VAMOS NICO!

Alx
02-08-2007, 06:19 PM
Alx, have you managed to download the file I gave you?

VAMOS NICO!
Yes, I managed to download it. It's not really slow, it's quicker than megaupload :lol:

Thanks a lot Brahna :hug:

VAMOOS NICOOO !!!

Brahna
02-08-2007, 06:26 PM
Ok, that's great!;)
You're welcome!:)

VAMOS NICO!

Alx
02-08-2007, 06:45 PM
some news of our race against Coria's forum : we are less than 7.000 posts behind :banana: :rolls:

VAMOOOS NICOOO !!!

Sparko1030
02-08-2007, 06:58 PM
some news of our race against Coria's forum : we are less than 7.000 posts behind :banana: :rolls:

VAMOOOS NICOOO !!!

:woohoo: That should be down to about 6,000 after this weekend of DC play :lol:

VAMOS NICO!!!! VAMOS CHILENOS!!!

kidnicky
02-08-2007, 07:06 PM
maybe even until 5,000 :haha: :banana:

oh btw Sparko I saw the first episode of Am Idol last night in your Minnesota ;) ... how many days a week do you have Am Idol on tv?? ... 'cause right now I remembered that we have 2 days a week

VAMOOOS NICOOO!!!!

Sparko1030
02-08-2007, 07:43 PM
maybe even until 5,000 :haha: :banana:

oh btw Sparko I saw the first episode of Am Idol last night in your Minnesota ;) ... how many days a week do you have Am Idol on tv?? ... 'cause right now I remembered that we have 2 days a week

VAMOOOS NICOOO!!!!

Oh, no, then you've seen the crazies from here then :o (the "cowardly lion" woman was hilarious though!!!) The next city, Seattle, is even worse! :eek:
Its on two nights a week here too. This week just finished the auditions and next week is the begining of the competition in Hollywood. I think you're farther behind this year than last. Nicofan and I will have to be careful not to "leak" information again :p

VAMOOOOOOS NICO ALE!!!! VAMOOOOOOOS CHILENOS!!!

kidnicky
02-08-2007, 07:50 PM
Oh, no, then you've seen the crazies from here then :o (the "cowardly lion" woman was hilarious though!!!) The next city, Seattle, is even worse! :eek:
Its on two nights a week here too. This week just finished the auditions and next week is the begining of the competition in Hollywood. I think you're farther behind this year than last. Nicofan and I will have to be careful not to "leak" information again :p

VAMOOOOOOS NICO ALE!!!! VAMOOOOOOOS CHILENOS!!!

the lion was just soo funny and some of them we're even worse :o ... but Seattle is going to be even worse?!?! :lol: I'm going to watch that tonight. How many weeks have you had the show so far?? then I could do the math and tell you how behind I am this year :rolleyes:

VAMOOOS NICOOOOO!!!!

Sparko1030
02-08-2007, 08:08 PM
This was the 4th week of Am Idol here. And yes, believe it or not Seattle is worse than Minneapolis! :lol: Simon gets a little tooo mean though-just to warn you (although I guess that's what he does and people should know that but I still felt bad for some of the people.)

VAMOOOOOOOOOOOOOS NICO!!! VAMOOOOOOOOOOOOs CHILENOS!!!!

kidnicky
02-08-2007, 08:15 PM
so it's almost the same as the last year so it'll be the same as last year :p ... Simon too mean?!?! :lol: that's normal, like you said, people should know that, but like you I can't avoid feeling bad for some people, let's face it, I end up crying with the ones that get the ticket to Hollywood :rolls:

VAMOOOOS NICOOOO!!!!

Sparko1030
02-09-2007, 02:34 AM
I'm always so happy for those who get to go to Hollywood too Kid! But then last night they said 172 singers made it to Hollywood for this years competition and that number will have to go down to 24 soon so there will more tears, but this time sad ones. :sad:

VAMOOOOOOS NICO!!! VAMOOOOOOOS CHILENOS!!!

NicoFan
02-09-2007, 11:56 AM
You are further behind this year Kid. :sad:

Seattle is much worse... :lol:

And hey Bucky has a CD coming out on April 17!! And yesterday on cnn.com, I read where he said he was glad that Simon was mean because that's why people watch and gives people like him a chance to get noticed. I guess Simon and the others have been criticized for being even meaner this year - but Bucky said that if people said Simon was nice then that would be news - he's always been mean. And being mean is Simon's job. :lol:

VAMOS NICO!

kidnicky
02-09-2007, 03:47 PM
oh then I need a favor from you 2, I need a copy of those CD's!!! :lol: from Chris and now Bucky :p ... POR FAVOR!!! :rolls: I'll never get them here, or maybe until the next year :o

Definetely Seattle was worse :rolls: I loved the Indian bros :yeah:

VAMOOOS NICOOOO!!!!