Is anyone else worried right now??? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Is anyone else worried right now???

Als
05-24-2006, 06:50 PM
Just had to post. I'm so worried about Hasi. Injuries are one thing, but this seems worse, getting bloodtests, having panic attacks, not being able to breath. Do you think there's a chance he won't be at Wimbledon? If I don't get to see him there this year, I'll be completely and utterly devastated. Especially after last year's disaster there.

Get well soon Tommy, you're the greatest!!!

05-24-2006, 07:10 PM
Just had to post. I'm so worried about Hasi. Injuries are one thing, but this seems worse, getting bloodtests, having panic attacks, not being able to breath. Do you think there's a chance he won't be at Wimbledon? If I don't get to see him there this year, I'll be completely and utterly devastated. Especially after last year's disaster there.

Get well soon Tommy, you're the greatest!!!
I am and have been very worried for some time now. And the longer it goes without word on Tommy's health the more concerned I'm getting :scared: I have no idea about Wimbledon :unsure: We can't even find out anything about the French Open :tears:

Alexiana
05-24-2006, 08:21 PM
I surely am a bit worried but I am not panicing. I think he has to give himself some rest after all the ilnesses, that were obviously not totally cured by the time he started playing again.
But if he recovers (and he surely will not play before that again) he should be ok again. I hope he's fine.
Gett well soon Tommy :wavey:

05-24-2006, 10:35 PM
I surely am a bit worried but I am not panicing. I think he has to give himself some rest after all the ilnesses, that were obviously not totally cured by the time he started playing again.
But if he recovers (and he surely will not play before that again) he should be ok again. I hope he's fine.
Gett well soon Tommy :wavey:
Well Alexiana a poster in Tommy Girl's Paris thread said it was on German TV that Tommy had travelled to Paris, but that he still wasn't 100% . I can't believe it :rolleyes: Surely he isn't going to attempt to play RG without being 100% healthy :eek: He needs to take enough time off to get completely well--however long that takes :banghead:

Jogy
05-25-2006, 11:33 AM
I'm not worried for future, the thing Tommy has will go away again! :)

Alexiana
05-25-2006, 03:42 PM
I'm not worried for future, the thing Tommy has will go away again! :)

I think so too :)

Alexiana
05-25-2006, 03:43 PM
Well Alexiana a poster in Tommy Girl's Paris thread said it was on German TV that Tommy had travelled to Paris, but that he still wasn't 100% . I can't believe it :rolleyes: Surely he isn't going to attempt to play RG without being 100% healthy :eek: He needs to take enough time off to get completely well--however long that takes :banghead:

whats the problem, he can travel to Paris, look if he's able to play and if not don't play.

05-26-2006, 12:30 AM
whats the problem, he can travel to Paris, look if he's able to play and if not don't play.
I know that just because he went to Paris doesn't mean he is going to actually play. However, I don't even think that the travel is good when someone isn't well :unsure: I want him to get completely well like he was at the beginning of the year so he can win titles again and be happy :D And I'm afraid he is not giving himself enough time to just get well :scared:

<Eve>
05-28-2006, 07:07 AM
but you dont withdraw from a grand slam easily... maybe if this was another tournament he would have withdrew, but now he just wants to play and try i guess!! :woohoo: come on tommy!!! :bounce: :bounce:

Alexiana
05-28-2006, 12:13 PM
but you dont withdraw from a grand slam easily... maybe if this was another tournament he would have withdrew, but now he just wants to play and try i guess!! :woohoo: come on tommy!!! :bounce: :bounce:

he needs the points as hard as that sounds...

05-29-2006, 01:22 AM
he needs the points as hard as that sounds...
Yes I know tennis players needs points, but Tommy is just going around in a bad circle, if you ask me. He's not well, but he tries to play. And, of course, since he isn't well he can not play up to his best ability so he loses Matches.
So he doesn't get points and he still isn't well :rolleyes: I mean where does it end :confused: