Moya, Carlos 31
Massu, Nicolas 32
Djokovic, Novak 71
Sluiter, Raemon 112
Verkerk, Martin unr
and a young Dutch player

CooCooCachoo
05-17-2006, 09:56 PM
From the website, and the field, it sounds as if they are making the tournament very serious business!

Still, competing with Indianapolis and, especially, with Stuttgart, is hard. So chapeau for getting those players. Although Djokovic, as much as I like him, is not that big an accomplishment.

Nymeria
05-18-2006, 12:22 PM
Guillermo :cool: I definitely am thinking of going to that tournament now. Tho I have no money :sad:

CooCooCachoo
05-18-2006, 02:31 PM
They need 'better' players to go, if they want to persuade me :p

Like Chiudinelli :angel:

But Djokovic is nice :yeah: :D

Nymeria
05-18-2006, 02:38 PM
If Chiudinelli would be there, I definitely would go, no matter if I got money or not :p

LaTenista
05-19-2006, 12:10 AM
From the website, and the field, it sounds as if they are making the tournament very serious business!

Still, competing with Indianapolis and, especially, with Stuttgart, is hard. So chapeau for getting those players. Although Djokovic, as much as I like him, is not that big an accomplishment.

I agree. It seems like just about all the Top 50 guys play that week. I guess cause it's a couple of weeks after Wimbledon and a couple before Canada.

revolution
05-19-2006, 01:35 AM
Martijn didn't I remember you saying that Scheveningen's challenger was much better? Maybe they should move that to ATP level and switch them.

I hope Murray plays here, you'd definitely wanna go then :angel:

CooCooCachoo
05-31-2006, 11:54 AM
Martijn didn't I remember you saying that Scheveningen's challenger was much better? Maybe they should move that to ATP level and switch them.

I hope Murray plays here, you'd definitely wanna go then :angel:

It is better in terms of Atmosphere yes, but it could not host an ATP event as it is too small and has no room for expansion, seeing as it is situated in a living area.

Murray :lol:

Davidcuervacho
06-02-2006, 11:24 PM
:worship: go guillermo coria!!!!!!!!!!! :worship: