How do you heat your home? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

How do you heat your home?

Neely
05-12-2006, 12:30 PM
Please vote for your main home heating method to maintain room temperature at cold times. (Question does not apply for hot water supplies.)

- electricity
- wood, coal
- fuel oil
- (natural) gas
- liquid gas
- heat pump
- terrestrial heat / district heating
- other
- question inapplicable

The last choice, 'question inapplicable', is for people who usually do not need to heat their homes at all, such as living in hot climates.

bad gambler
05-12-2006, 12:33 PM
question "not" applicable ;)

odd poll :scratch:

LaTenista
05-12-2006, 12:33 PM
:shrug: I have an electric heat pump. It works quite well as I live in a townhouse with neighbors on both sides.

Kristen
05-12-2006, 01:10 PM
We use a gas heater to heat up the house, but have small electric heaters in a couple of the rooms, which we use from time to time.

Usually I have no problems, living in Sydney, but I'm not really good with Winter.
Poor Aussie girl. Winter = 15 to 20degrees :awww: :retard:

Suzi
05-12-2006, 07:39 PM
i have no idea :o

Washa Koroleva
05-23-2006, 08:40 PM
We use a gas heater to heat up the house, but have small electric heaters in a couple of the rooms, which we use from time to time.

Usually I have no problems, living in Sydney, but I'm not really good with Winter.
Poor Aussie girl. Winter = 15 to 20degrees :awww: :retard:

Woah, it used to be that cold in winter in our old flat. Hope you don't get ill too often because of that as it was the case for my little sister.

GermanBoy
05-23-2006, 08:53 PM
Neely clinks firestones together in her cottage on the mountain pasture... :lol: