Mandourable. [Archive] - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

Mandourable.

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

mandoura
06-19-2006, 03:21 PM
My studies are coming along alright, Mandou. :hug: I have to take a quiz for my online class at some point today. lol And I won't know how I did on my summary until the end of the week at least.

How is everything going for you? :)

Best of luck Randy. :hug:

We're all well here. All quite on our household front. :D

Haute
06-19-2006, 03:28 PM
That's good Mandou. :) How are the kids doing with tennis?

mandoura
06-20-2006, 12:46 PM
That's good Mandou. :) How are the kids doing with tennis?

So far so good Randy.

My son is practising well. He started a fitness program a month ago and it's starting to show. His arms and chest are filling up. Worth mentionning is he was in our club's swimming team for 3 years when he was 7-9 yo before he picked tennis. So he was never skinny. He always had broad shoulders and strong arms & legs. He's going to be 15 in July. He's 1.8 m tall and weighs 78 kgs. I would say he's well built for tennis. His first tournament starts on the 27th. Due to his improved ranking, he's seeded 3 so I hope he reaches at least the semis. We will see. ;)

My daughter is improving. She used to ride horses until she had a really minor accident that scared her off. She played tennis on the side for a year but started training seriously for the last 2 months. She's 9 and might be competing at the end of the year in the national U10 event. :)

Anyway, we will be on the road starting next week. :)

mandoura
06-20-2006, 12:55 PM
Guys, need help:

Is there a difference between the American billion and the English one? I say yes. The first is a thousand millions (9 zeros) and the other a million millions (12 zeros). I am betting with a friend. Anyone knows?

Edit: It's Ok. I found the answer. :)

Deboogle!.
06-20-2006, 01:50 PM
did you win?! :D

I did not know that, though. very interesting.

mandoura
06-20-2006, 05:34 PM
did you win?! :D

I did not know that, though. very interesting.

Yes I did. :yippee:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Billion

I remembered because this came up while I was playing a game of Trivial Pursuit, when I was about 18yo or something, with friends and family. We almost lost because none of us knew there was a difference except for my genious cousin. She saved us. :)

This shows how well information is stored in your teens while that gathered 2 days ago just evaporates. ;)

Phunkadelicious
06-20-2006, 05:35 PM
Mando darling :kiss: How is life in your hemisphere?

Deboogle!.
06-20-2006, 05:37 PM
Yes I did. :yippee:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Billion

I remembered because this came up while I was playing a game of Trivial Pursuit, when I was about 18yo or something, with friends and family. We almost lost because none of us knew there was a difference except for my genious cousin. She saved us. :)

This shows how well information is stored in your teens while that gathered 2 days ago just evaporates. ;):haha: that's awesome!!! I used to love Trivial Pursuit. And yes I completely understand what you mean about remembering weird obscure things from years ago but not what happened an hour ago :lol:

mandoura
06-20-2006, 05:42 PM
Mando darling :kiss: How is life in your hemisphere?

:woohoo: Brian :kiss: . How is your tooth? :hug:

You know Brian, you are truly my little angel. Every time you are around, there is something nice going on.

I've just read that my son made it to his first ITF tournament :yippee: . He was accepted into the qualies (#15) . It was very difficult last year because of his ranking. To earn points, he'll have to reach at least the R16 of the main draw. I know it means nothing but I am so excited. :crazy:

http://www.egypttennis.com/StaticFiles/acceptance_list/Egy1Junior_updated20-06-06.pdf

mandoura
06-20-2006, 05:46 PM
:haha: that's awesome!!! I used to love Trivial Pursuit. And yes I completely understand what you mean about remembering weird obscure things from years ago but not what happened an hour ago :lol:

I swear deb, sometimes I am in the middle of an argument and stops to have a sip of water or something and before I place my glass back, I go totally blank on what I was saying or what my point was. :eek: :o

Deboogle!.
06-20-2006, 05:47 PM
I swear deb, sometimes I am in the middle of an argument and stops to have a sip of water or something and before I place my glass back, I go totally blank on what I was saying or what my point was. :eek: :oawwww :hug: It happens to me most when I open a web browser page and can't remember where I meant to go :sobbing: Or I'll go into the kitchen and forget why :lol:

CONGRATS TO MOSTAFA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

cobalt60
06-20-2006, 07:37 PM
:woohoo: Yeah for Mostafa!!!!

Federerhingis
06-20-2006, 10:10 PM
:woohoo: Brian :kiss: . How is your tooth? :hug:

You know Brian, you are truly my little angel. Every time you are around, there is something nice going on.

I've just read that my son made it to his first ITF tournament :yippee: . He was accepted into the qualies (#15) . It was very difficult last year because of his ranking. To earn points, he'll have to reach at least the R16 of the main draw. I know it means nothing but I am so excited. :crazy:

http://www.egypttennis.com/StaticFiles/acceptance_list/Egy1Junior_updated20-06-06.pdf

Awesome!!!!!!!!! :banana: This is amazing stuff. He must be a pretty good player. Now tell me you've coached him to be the talent he is? You charming momma. :hug:

How do you do? :kiss:

Federerhingis
06-20-2006, 10:15 PM
:hug: Luis.

I certainly hope so. :yeah:

But as Randou (I am calling you that because some people used to call me Mandy but now it's Mandou instead, so ... I hope you don't mind ;) ) posted, Berdych is a bit :scared:. I too would love him to break Borg's record. :)

No problemo Madame Mandou. ;)

mandoura
06-20-2006, 10:16 PM
Thanks guys. I knew you'd be as excited as I am. :hug:

You all follow and share his tennis with me actually more than his father. :lol:

MariaV
06-21-2006, 07:22 AM

WOOOOHOOO for Mostafa and good luck!!!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :bounce: :bigclap:
And Mandoura, we're here to share all the joys and disappointments on this tennis road with you! :hug: :hug: :kiss:

Mrs. B
06-21-2006, 07:46 AM

it's great to come to your thread and read something like this, Mandoura! :hug:

Well done, Mostafa!!!! :yeah: GOOD LUCK!!!!!! :bounce:

Phunkadelicious
06-21-2006, 07:51 AM
:woohoo: Mostafa :bounce:

mandoura
06-23-2006, 04:03 PM
Thanks Eva, Maria & Brian. :hug:

Phunkadelicious
06-23-2006, 04:22 PM
I am going to be a Mostafatard :p Tell me about his game Mando :D

Haute
06-23-2006, 04:27 PM
:lol:

How are you doing Mandou? :hug:

freesbee
06-23-2006, 04:44 PM
:wavey:

mandoura
06-24-2006, 06:15 PM

:kiss:

freesbee
06-24-2006, 06:20 PM
how are you, Mandou? :hug: :hug:

mandoura
06-24-2006, 06:24 PM

How are you doing Mandou? :hug:

Fine, thanks Randou. :hug: :D

I'll be on the road starting Tuesday so I am busy fixing the car and checking everything. :)

mandoura
06-24-2006, 06:44 PM
I am going to be a Mostafatard :p Tell me about his game Mando :D

Thank you for allowing me to talk about my favourite subject :) . I bore evrybody to death, including him and his father, with his tennis :lol: . I am sure I've posted about his tennis at least a thousand times but I never get tired of it.

Anyway, this thread was your gift to me, so I suppose I can talk about anything I like, right? And you asked about it, right? (See why you are my little angel :kiss: ) . So here we go.

If you watch him play, I am sure you will like his game. His game/style is very beautiful to watch. All his friends call him Tafa (ever since he started playing. Now with the Rafa mania, it's cool ;) . So you will be a Tafatard :lol: ) . His game is a mixture of Gask, Rafa & Nalby. If it wasn't for his double-handed bh, I would have said only Gask. He has a very offensive game, killer serve, killer forehand, excellent volley. He started with a double-handed bh, had an injury in his left wrist, switched to single-handed bh (then his game was really close to Gask even his aura in court), never developed it as a weapon, so returned to a double-handed backhand, a monstrous one, like Nalby's. Now, all this should have taken him to a top rank. Unfortunately, his mental game needs a lot of work. He's a perfectionist. He'd rather lose playing perfect than win playing average. A bad call can drive him into comatose and make him lose a match he was serving for. It's getting much better though that's why he is climbing up the ranks. I hope it gets bettter & better. :)

That's it. :D

So, do you think you can really become a Tafatard? ;)

mandoura
06-24-2006, 06:47 PM
how are you, Mandou? :hug: :hug:

:banana: Freya.

:wavey: Sweetie. Finished with the tests and ready for summer or not yet? :)

freesbee
06-24-2006, 06:55 PM
:banana: Freya.

:wavey: Sweetie. Finished with the tests and ready for summer or not yet? :)
yes :D since yesterday :banana:

sounds like he has a very good game :D I wish him luck, I'm sure he will do great in the future :yeah:

Phunkadelicious
06-24-2006, 07:01 PM
Call me his 6th biggest fan (I'll climb the ranks once I get to see him play) :p

Federerhingis
06-24-2006, 08:12 PM
Mandou dear how are you? :kiss: Hope you have a wonderful road trip. Keep safe. :hug:

Choupi
06-24-2006, 08:45 PM
I'll be on the road starting Tuesday so I am busy fixing the car and checking everything. :)
Hope you have a safe trip. And all the best for your son. :)

Federerhingis
06-24-2006, 11:33 PM
Thank you for allowing me to talk about my favourite subject :) . I bore evrybody to death, including him and his father, with his tennis :lol: . I am sure I've posted about his tennis at least a thousand times but I never get tired of it.

Anyway, this thread was your gift to me, so I suppose I can talk about anything I like, right? And you asked about it, right? (See why you are my little angel :kiss: ) . So here we go.

If you watch him play, I am sure you will like his game. His game/style is very beautiful to watch. All his friends call him Tafa (ever since he started playing. Now with the Rafa mania, it's cool ;) . So you will be a Tafatard :lol: ) . His game is a mixture of Gask, Rafa & Nalby. If it wasn't for his double-handed bh, I would have said only Gask. He has a very offensive game, killer serve, killer forehand, excellent volley. He started with a double-handed bh, had an injury in his left wrist, switched to single-handed bh (then his game was really close to Gask even his aura in court), never developed it as a weapon, so returned to a double-handed backhand, a monstrous one, like Nalby's. Now, all this should have taken him to a top rank. Unfortunately, his mental game needs a lot of work. He's a perfectionist. He'd rather lose playing perfect than win playing average. A bad call can drive him into comatose and make him lose a match he was serving for. It's getting much better though that's why he is climbing up the ranks. I hope it gets bettter & better. :)

That's it. :D

Just noticed he might develop a Safin complex both have wonderful two-handers and lose it when their games aren't perfect. Hopefully his temper is far from close to that of the Russian. ;)

MariaV
06-26-2006, 11:04 AM
A Tafatard here! :wavey: :D
Mandoura, here you can talk all about his game you like! We'll be here listening.. errr reading. :D :D

Betty
06-26-2006, 11:31 AM
:yeah: i'm agree with Maria

how are u Maria :hug: where did u stay :p

MariaV
06-26-2006, 11:45 AM
:hug: I had some days off Betty. We had a national holiday. ;)
How are you doing? :wavey:

Corey Feldman
06-26-2006, 03:14 PM
Mandy, Betty, Choupi :bounce:
my fave MTF'ers all in 1 place

Corey Feldman
06-26-2006, 03:15 PM
not seen Sue :awww:
:hug: for her anyway

lets go Wimbledon !!
:rain:

Choupi
06-26-2006, 03:16 PM
Hola Mikey!!! :wavey: How long has it been since we last posted on MTF at the same time????? :eek: Hope you're well.

Corey Feldman
06-26-2006, 03:19 PM
seems like years :eek:
hello dear :kiss: im well, i have some hay-fever annoying me... usual for this time of year, but everything else is good..
how have you been lately??

Choupi
06-26-2006, 03:22 PM
Hay-fever, yes. I know you're subject to such stuff. Hope it goes away and leaves you soon.

How have I been? Well, pretty the same as always, with ups and downs. Just going out of some down, again. Looking forward to Stuttgart. :)

Corey Feldman
06-26-2006, 03:29 PM
Enjoy stuttgart :) ...
will corinna and all those be with you again?

have you been watching France in this world cup? i hope they beat Spain. :D

Choupi
06-26-2006, 03:32 PM
The Stuttgart team will be almost the same. Corinna will be there, yes. :) I'm gonna stay 4 days this time. Just the right time to get into some tennis overdose!! :lol:

As for the WC, I'm not watching it. And to be honest, les Bleus can lose tomorrow, I just don't care. At least, the idiots around will stop hooting for hours at night when they score!!! :devil:

Corey Feldman
06-26-2006, 03:38 PM

so when Spain score i'll be outside your window --> "http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/party/party-smiley-029.gif for spain, for choupi!!"
:p

Choupi
06-26-2006, 03:42 PM
You really wanna bother me?? Buy a car first and drive around, hooting like crazy till the middle of the night. And then, maybe you're gonna get me totally nuts, with murder pulsions!! :devil: Seriously, I can understand the support for a team, but what's the use of all that noise with the cars? :shrug:

Corey Feldman
06-26-2006, 03:47 PM
Well they needed to put hooters in a car for something :p
may as well be that :lol:
at least your nation has something to 'hoot for' :sad:

Choupi
06-26-2006, 04:01 PM
I've always been taught that hooters were meant in case of emergency. But I really don't see where it is in the WC......Anyway, I know I'm an exception to the rule. :rolleyes:

Have to go now Mikey. It's been real nice chatting with you. Hope to be able to do it again soon. :wavey: take care.

cobalt60
06-26-2006, 04:37 PM
not seen Sue :awww:
:hug: for her anyway

lets go Wimbledon !!
:rain:
I am here but you problably are not. I have been laying a bit low. Very busy at work and at home these days. Plus some of the MTF absurdities make me want to gag. :lol:

Lee
06-29-2006, 02:41 AM

I didn't read all the posts here only know Mostafa played his first ITF tournament. How's it?

I updated my blog.

Won't hang around here too much during Wimbly!

Federerhingis
07-02-2006, 10:11 PM
Mandou hope you're having a great time you lovely one. :hug: :kiss:

Mrs. B
07-03-2006, 12:52 PM

its.like.that
07-05-2006, 12:18 AM
Mandou :hug:

cobalt60
07-08-2006, 10:50 PM
Bump! Miss you a lot Mando. :hug: Hope the tennis season is going well for the family.
BTW- the kids passports are on the way and then we can start planning the trip. :woohoo:

Lee
07-09-2006, 01:23 AM
Mando :hug:

Lee
07-09-2006, 01:25 AM
Bump! Miss you a lot Mando. :hug: Hope the tennis season is going well for the family.
BTW- the kids passports are on the way and then we can start planning the trip. :woohoo:

*sigh* This reminds me I need new passports for all 3 of us before going back to Canada next year, even though existing ones won't expire until June 2007 :rolleyes: And getting Canada passports is real pain-in-the-neck especially you're not in Canada.

Haute
07-09-2006, 10:22 PM
Hope all is going well Mandou. :hug:

Phunkadelicious
07-17-2006, 01:44 AM

Lee
07-18-2006, 12:49 AM
Mando :hug:

cobalt60
07-18-2006, 12:50 AM
Hey Lee :wavey: I was just coming on to post here. I hope Mostafa is doing well this season.

Lee
07-18-2006, 12:57 AM
:wavey: Sue! I haven't been here (MTF) for almost 2 days. Quite a record :lol:

I hope Mostafa is doing well too but I miss Mandoura. :sad:

cobalt60
07-18-2006, 12:59 AM
I miss Mando too! I stayed off MTF all day ;). Good thing I was busy :lol: Anyway just a couple of posts tonight. I figure at least I can limit myself that way. Later :wavey:

Lee
07-18-2006, 01:01 AM
Yeah, I can put in a few posts myself before preparing dinner. :wavey:

partygirl
07-18-2006, 01:04 AM
http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/gen146.gif

mandoura
07-21-2006, 08:21 PM
:wavey: All. Missed you all SOOOOOOOOOOOO much. :hug:

We're all fine. I am home for a few days but EXTREMELY busy. So far, Tafa is doing fine, not bad and not great. :)

We attended DC matches today and watched Baggy. He's charming. Carlos Ramos is the head umpire. He's such a pleasant and nice guy. :)

Will try to post as much as I can during these very hectic few days. ;)

To all of you my friends, stay well. You're on my mind and heart always. :)

Deboogle!.
07-21-2006, 08:29 PM
MANDO! :hug: :hug: Glad to hear you are doing well and having a good time with everything :D:D:D

Choupi
07-21-2006, 08:42 PM
So nice to have you back Mandoura. You've been missed too. How I envy you. You saw Marcos. *sigh* Take care sweetie. :wavey:

Lee
07-21-2006, 09:55 PM
:hug: Mando

Corey Feldman
07-22-2006, 02:27 AM
WB Mandy :hug:

and hello to choupi :kiss: stop hiding from me you :p

Haute
07-22-2006, 04:01 AM
Mandou! :hug: Glad to hear all is going well for you. :hug:

Choupi
07-22-2006, 07:57 AM
and hello to choupi :kiss: stop hiding from me you :p
Hello Mikey!! Hiding? Who's hiding? ;) Was in Stuttgart, so I wasn't hiding.

Mrs. B
07-22-2006, 08:09 AM
:wavey: Mandou... enjoy your summer! :hug:

mandoura
07-24-2006, 06:46 AM

MariaV
07-24-2006, 08:34 AM
:wavey: All. Missed you all SOOOOOOOOOOOO much. :hug:

We're all fine. I am home for a few days but EXTREMELY busy. So far, Tafa is doing fine, not bad and not great. :)

We attended DC matches today and watched Baggy. He's charming. Carlos Ramos is the head umpire. He's such a pleasant and nice guy. :)

Will try to post as much as I can during these very hectic few days. ;)

To all of you my friends, stay well. You're on my mind and heart always. :)

Mandoura! :hug: :kiss: Good luck to Mostafa! :hug: :hug:
I just have to say it here that the Estonian guys (all actually still juniors) made it to the Europe/Africa Zone Group II next year. I'm so proud of the guys. :D They were playing in Bosnia & Herzegovina. :D

Corey Feldman
07-24-2006, 07:34 PM
Hello Mikey!! Hiding? Who's hiding? ;) Was in Stuttgart, so I wasn't hiding.well WB :wavey:
i guess you were supporting all those argie bargies as usual.
I just have to say it here that the Estonian guys (all actually still juniors) made it to the Europe/Africa Zone Group II next year. I'm so proud of the guys. :D They were playing in Bosnia & Herzegovina. :DIm sooo happy for you

NOT!!! :retard:

Choupi
07-24-2006, 09:04 PM
well WB :wavey:
i guess you were supporting all those argie bargies as usual.

Good supposition dear. :) Oh btw, check my blog and you'll discover about the cute boy who's sharing my life now.....;)

Federerhingis
07-25-2006, 03:13 AM
Mandou you lovely one how do you do? Hows life, family and work? :hug: :kiss:

partygirl
07-25-2006, 05:54 AM
Cat burglar suspect in garden-glove thefts
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060720.../feline_felon_2

MariaV
07-25-2006, 07:02 AM
Im sooo happy for you

NOT!!! :retard:

We might meet and beat the UK team soon. :D :wavey:

Betty
07-25-2006, 12:30 PM
Maria, Mando :kiss:
:bigwave: everybody

Corey Feldman
07-25-2006, 12:54 PM
Oh btw, check my blog and you'll discover about the cute boy who's sharing my life now..... ;)I seen it .... you said your white cat doesnt like it, so i hope there are no fights to deal with :p

Cat burglar suspect in garden-glove thefts Nice pussycat :stroke: :)

We might meet and beat the UK team soon. :D :wavey:any team can beat our GBR davis team thesedays, unless we had the 2 best players in the world ..
NADAL AND SAFIN.

:retard: :retard: :rolleyes:

MariaV
07-25-2006, 01:07 PM
any team can beat our GBR davis team thesedays, unless we had the 2 best players in the world ..
NADAL AND SAFIN.

:retard: :retard: :rolleyes:

I maybe a :retard: as I really don't get your obsession with me but whatever. If that makes you happy. :shrug: And please don't put words into my mouth, I have never said anything about Nadal or Safin being the best in the world if that's what you're implying.
Sorry to pollute wonderful Mandoura's thread with this. Won't happen again. Bye! :wavey:

Corey Feldman
07-25-2006, 01:42 PM
why are you upset now Tinkerbell? :kiss:

Denaon
07-25-2006, 02:01 PM
Hi all :wavey:
I just stopped by to tell mandou I adore her :smooch:
Mandoura, I cannot rep you...I still gotta spread :sad: but I'll pm you soon :kiss:

Betty, Choupi, MariaV, Sue...I've seen you are around :hug:

Betty
07-25-2006, 02:09 PM
Dani hun how are u :kiss:

Corey Feldman
07-25-2006, 02:15 PM
Hi all :wavey:Hello Grandpa :wavey:

Betty
07-25-2006, 02:17 PM
Hello Grandpa :wavey:

:eek: if Dani is an grandpa i'm a grandgrandma :eek: :haha:

Corey Feldman
07-25-2006, 02:32 PM
Bet, hold me... your little grandson :baby: :baby: :baby:

Betty
07-25-2006, 02:40 PM
:aplot: :hug: :hug:

mandoura
07-27-2006, 06:29 AM
:wavey: All.

Missed you so much :bigcry: .

Haute
07-27-2006, 07:31 PM
Mandou :hug: :hug: We've been missing you too!

surfpinky
07-27-2006, 08:32 PM
*pokes head in*

napki
07-28-2006, 07:26 PM
Mandou :wavey:

missed you too :smooch:

*expects surfpinky to be used to be poked back by now and... ok, not this time*

mandoura
07-31-2006, 11:20 PM
:bigwave: :hug: to all.

Deboogle!.
07-31-2006, 11:23 PM
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: how are you?!

mandoura
07-31-2006, 11:49 PM
I am fine Debo :hug: . A bit tired, a bit down but fine :D .

How about you sweetie? Enjoying summer? :)

Deboogle!.
07-31-2006, 11:56 PM
oh no, hope it's nothing serious :hug: My summer hasn't really been a summer :( Since finishing my internship I have 2 exams to study for, one a week ago and one Friday.... well with a couple days of tennis thrown in. Then on Saturday I fly back home to see my parents for a few days, then another week, then SCHOOL starts again :bigcry:

Lee
08-01-2006, 02:43 AM
A bit tired, a bit down but fine :D .

:hug:

Same feeling here.

Haute
08-01-2006, 02:51 AM
Mandou!! :hug: :hug: I hope I haven't missed you again!

Lee
08-18-2006, 03:06 AM
Mandoura, you are very missed!!!

Lee
08-18-2006, 03:08 AM
Remarkable Obituary

Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend,

Mr. Common Sense.
Mr. Sense had been with us for many years.

No one knows for sure how old
he was since his birth records were long ago
lost in bureaucratic red tape.

He will be remembered as having cultivated
such value lessons as knowing
when to come in out of the rain,

why the early bird gets the worm and
that life isn't always fair.

Common Sense lived by simple,
sound financial policies
(don't spend more than you earn)
and reliable Parenting strategies
(adults, not kids, are in charge).

His health began to rapidly deteriorate
when well intentioned but
overbearing regulations were set in place.

Reports of a six-year-old
boy charged with sexual harassment
for kissing a classmate;

teens suspended from school for using
mouthwash after lunch;

and a teacher fired for reprimanding an
unruly student,

only worsened his condition.

Mr. Sense declined even further when
schools were required to get parental consent
to administer aspirin to a student;

but, could not inform the parents when a student
became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.

Finally, Common Sense lost the will to live
as the Ten Commandments became contraband;

churches became businesses;

and criminals received better treatment
than their victims.

Common Sense finally gave up the ghost

after a woman failed to realize that a
steaming cup of coffee was hot,
she spilled a bit in her lap,
and was awarded a huge financial settlement.

Common Sense was preceded in death by his parents, Truth and Trust, his wife, Discretion;
his daughter, Responsibility;
and his son, Reason.

He is survived by two stepbrothers;

My Rights and Ima Whiner.
Not many attended his funeral because
so few realized he was gone.

If you still remember him,
pass this on;

if not, join the majority and do nothing.

Lee
08-18-2006, 03:23 AM
CATHOLIC GASOLINE

Sister Mary, who worked for a home health agency, was out making her rounds visiting homebound patients when she ran out of gas. As luck would have it, a gas station was just a block away. She walked to the station to borrow a gas can and buy some gas. The attendant told her that the only gas can he owned had been loaned out, but she could wait until it was returned. Since the nun was on the way to see a patient, she decided not to wait and walked back to her car. She looked for something in her car that she could fill with gas and spotted the bedpan she was taking to the patient. Always resourceful, she carried the bedpan to the station, filled it with gas, and carried the full bedpan back to her car. As she was pouring the gas into her tank, two men watched from across the street. One of the them turned to the other and said, "If it starts, I'm turning Catholic.",

cobalt60
08-18-2006, 10:19 AM
Remarkable Obituary

Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend,

Mr. Common Sense.
Mr. Sense had been with us for many years.

No one knows for sure how old
he was since his birth records were long ago
lost in bureaucratic red tape.

He will be remembered as having cultivated
such value lessons as knowing
when to come in out of the rain,

why the early bird gets the worm and
that life isn't always fair.

Common Sense lived by simple,
sound financial policies
(don't spend more than you earn)
and reliable Parenting strategies
(adults, not kids, are in charge).

His health began to rapidly deteriorate
when well intentioned but
overbearing regulations were set in place.

Reports of a six-year-old
boy charged with sexual harassment
for kissing a classmate;

teens suspended from school for using
mouthwash after lunch;

and a teacher fired for reprimanding an
unruly student,

only worsened his condition.

Mr. Sense declined even further when
schools were required to get parental consent
to administer aspirin to a student;

but, could not inform the parents when a student
became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.

Finally, Common Sense lost the will to live
as the Ten Commandments became contraband;

churches became businesses;

and criminals received better treatment
than their victims.

Common Sense finally gave up the ghost

after a woman failed to realize that a
steaming cup of coffee was hot,
she spilled a bit in her lap,
and was awarded a huge financial settlement.

Common Sense was preceded in death by his parents, Truth and Trust, his wife, Discretion;
his daughter, Responsibility;
and his son, Reason.

He is survived by two stepbrothers;

My Rights and Ima Whiner.
Not many attended his funeral because
so few realized he was gone.

If you still remember him,
pass this on;

if not, join the majority and do nothing.
:worship:

cobalt60
09-05-2006, 12:19 AM
Hey Mando Hope you are coming back soon. This place just isn't the same anymore and I do miss it. Received a lovely snailmail from Es and it made me remember how great certain parts of this place were. So wherever you are, I hope you and your family are well.

mandoura
09-27-2006, 03:04 AM
To all of you my friends:

You have no idea how much I missed you all. A very huge & sincere hug to all of you. :hug:

I am momentarily back. My pc is playing big tricks on me, big time :( . I had one tough unpleasant summer but it's ok now. One day, I might tell you what happened but I just want to forget it now. Don't worry, we are all well. It just was really unpleasant and I am trying to block it. ;)

Lee: My sincerest condolences. I've always thought the loss of a sibling will be much harder than that of a parent. I hope you and your family are feeling a bit better. :hug:

Sue: I am really sorry I missed Sam's bar-mitzvah (spelling?). I am sure he made you and Steve really proud. He's agreat kid. I promise, if God may, I will not miss Nate's. :hug:

bad gambler
09-27-2006, 03:05 AM
Mandoura :D :wavey:

mandoura
09-27-2006, 03:15 AM
Prabu :yippee: :hug:

How have you been? Missed you tons. How's Manisha? Hope you guys are great.

mandoura
09-27-2006, 03:17 AM
That's a wonderful orbituary Lee. Sent it to all my friends. :)

LaTenista
09-27-2006, 03:19 AM
Mandoura :bigwave: Glad to see you here!

mandoura
09-27-2006, 03:23 AM
Isa (or Iza? I can't remember which one you prefer :lol: ) :hug:

Thanks. How have you been? Did you enjoy your trip to Europe? I've been away for ages and missed you guys. :)

savesthedizzle
09-27-2006, 03:25 AM
Mandoura!!!! :wavey: :hug:

LaTenista
09-27-2006, 03:26 AM
It's Isa ;)

Paris was cold, windy, and wet however I had a great time at Roland Garros with Paul, Olga, Ville, Nico, and Parissima. In London Adam took me out for dinner and a pint after. :D

I'm hoping to go to Wimbledon next year.

How are you? And how is your son's tennis going?

mandoura
09-27-2006, 03:31 AM
Mandoura!!!! :wavey: :hug:

:yippee: Jessita. :smooch:

How are you? How was London? Did you get to meet Adam? :D

mandoura
09-27-2006, 03:37 AM
It's Isa ;)

Paris was cold, windy, and wet however I had a great time at Roland Garros with Paul, Olga, Ville, Nico, and Parissima. In London Adam took me out for dinner and a pint after. :D

I'm hoping to go to Wimbledon next year.

Wow, that's a big crowd. Glad you had a good time and, by all means, work on the Wimbledon trip. And did Adee behave? :)

How are you? And how is your son's tennis going?

I am fine thanks. Summer was not great but let's just not talk about it. ;)

Mostafa's tennis is ok. :)

savesthedizzle
09-27-2006, 03:37 AM
:yippee: Jessita. :smooch:

How are you? How was London? Did you get to meet Adam? :D

I'm good :) I have a full time job now, nothing special, but I work at a clothing store for preteen girls as an assistant manager. London was greaaaaaat. I did get to meet Adam, which was also great :) :hearts:

partygirl
09-27-2006, 03:40 AM
Resurrection!!!
:wavey::dance:

I did get to meet Adam, which was also great :) :hearts::hug:
-jealous. :drink:

mandoura
09-27-2006, 03:42 AM
I'm good :) I have a full time job now, nothing special, but I work at a clothing store for preteen girls as an assistant manager. London was greaaaaaat. I did get to meet Adam, which was also great :) :hearts:

Wow, full time & A.M, Cool. :)

I guess preteen is much more fun than maternity. :lol:

I think you deserved it. :)

savesthedizzle
09-27-2006, 03:43 AM
Wow, full time an A.M, Cool. :)

Preteen is much much more fun than maternity ;) However the down side is that I still fit in all the clothes in this store. :tape: :lol:

mandoura
09-27-2006, 03:44 AM
Resurrection!!!
:wavey::dance:

-jealous. :drink:

LARAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH !!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Missed you sweetie. :smooch:

LaTenista
09-27-2006, 03:44 AM
Wow, that's a big crowd. Glad you had a good time and, by all means, work on the Wimbledon trip. And did Adee behave? :)

Well, there were never more than 5 of us together at one time and we split off into smaller groups to watch most of the matches. Adam was a perfect gentleman but I only got to see him one night. It's funny on the phone he sounds more English and then in person more Scotish. :lol:

savesthedizzle
09-27-2006, 03:46 AM
Well, there were never more than 5 of us together at one time and we split off into smaller groups to watch most of the matches. Adam was a perfect gentleman but I only got to see him one night. It's funny on the phone he sounds more English and then in person more Scotish. :lol:

That's true actually :lol: I have to agree.

mandoura
09-27-2006, 03:48 AM
Preteen is much much more fun than maternity ;) However the down side is that I still fit in all the clothes in this store. :tape: :lol:

:yeah: Enjoy it as much as you can. :D

Johnny Groove
09-27-2006, 03:50 AM
hi Mandoura :bigwave: Dont know you yet, but it seems as if you're a respected, good person here :) :dance:

mandoura
09-27-2006, 03:50 AM
Well girls, Adee is really special, isn't he? ;)

mandoura
09-27-2006, 03:52 AM
hi Mandoura :bigwave: Dont know you yet, but it seems as if you're a respected, good person here :) :dance:

By here, do you mean in this thread or in the forum? :p

Johnny Groove
09-27-2006, 03:53 AM

By here, do you mean in this thread or in the forum? :p

both :kiss: :p

mandoura
09-27-2006, 03:57 AM
both :kiss: :p

You're a sweetie. :D

BTW, love your flag. :)

Johnny Groove
09-27-2006, 03:59 AM
You're a sweetie. :D

BTW, love your flag. :)

Me too! I love Brazil. what is yours? is it an asian country?

partygirl
09-27-2006, 03:59 AM
special :cool:

Johnny Groove
09-27-2006, 04:02 AM
partygirl, what is your REAL name? :)

Haute
09-27-2006, 04:03 AM
Mandou!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: How are you?

mandoura
09-27-2006, 04:05 AM
Me too! I love Brazil. what is yours? is it an asian country?

Yes, it's Lebanon's. I am actually Egyptian.

Johnny Groove
09-27-2006, 04:07 AM

cool :cool:

balloon
09-27-2006, 04:09 AM

hello.. :wavey:
r u in lebanon now?

mandoura
09-27-2006, 04:10 AM
Mandou!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: How are you?

Randoudi :yippee: :hug: :smooch:

Missed you so much.

In one of my son's tourney, a guy was wearing an American Eagle T-Shirt and guess who immediately came to mind? ;)

mandoura
09-27-2006, 04:11 AM
hello.. :wavey:
r u in lebanon now?

No, I am in Cairo, Egypt. :)

Haute
09-27-2006, 04:12 AM
Randoudi :yippee: :hug: :smooch:

Missed you so much.

In one of my son's tourney, a guy was wearing an American Eagle T-Shirt and guess who immediately came to mind? ;)

:lol: I can only speculate. :p

mandoura
09-27-2006, 04:22 AM
Oh Randy, I really missed you. :hug:

How is Brian? Luis?

Hope you're all great and had a wonderful summer. :)

MisterQ
09-27-2006, 04:25 AM
Mandoura :worship: :hug: :wavey: It's wonderful to see you. :)

I was away most of the summer, but it was sad to return and not find you here. Hope all is going well for you.

Haute
09-27-2006, 04:31 AM
Oh Randy, I really missed you. :hug:

How is Brian? Luis?

Hope you're all great and had a wonderful summer. :)

And I've really missed you too! :hug:

Brian has left us. :sobbing: Luis, I think is doing well. I saw him on here the other day, but didn't really get to talk with him.

mandoura
09-27-2006, 04:31 AM
:yippee: Matt :hug:. Or is it Uncle Q? :)

I've been back for a while but my pc was acting crazy. Still is actually. :(

Summer was really unpleasant. I am happy it's over.

LaTenista
09-27-2006, 04:33 AM
Brian has left us. :sobbing:

Why? :sad:

partygirl
09-27-2006, 04:37 AM
partygirl, what is your REAL name? :)
Larah.

Summer was really unpleasant. I am happy it's over.
I'm glad the summer is over too .

mandoura
09-27-2006, 04:38 AM
And I've really missed you too! :hug:

Brian has left us. :sobbing: Luis, I think is doing well. I saw him on here the other day, but didn't really get to talk with him.

What? Brian left? Noooooooooo.:crying2:

But why?

Haute
09-27-2006, 04:39 AM
Je ne sais pas pourquoi. :shrug: C'est très triste. :sad:

mandoura
09-27-2006, 04:55 AM
Oui, c'est très triste. Je suis malheureuse. :sad:

Haute
09-27-2006, 05:04 AM
Moi aussi. :sad: Mais j'ai pleuré assez déjà. lol

I need to get to bed though, because I have class in the morning (although I'm dropping the class as soon as it's over). Hope you are able to stick around longer this time, Mandou, and I'll catch you on MSN later. Night! :hug:

mandoura
09-27-2006, 05:12 AM
Bonne nuit Randou. :hug:

Deboogle!.
09-27-2006, 05:47 AM
MANDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: We missed you!!!!!!

Lee
09-27-2006, 07:05 AM
:hug: Mandou :hug:

landoud
09-27-2006, 08:04 AM
Mandu great to have back .... where have you been?

Betty
09-27-2006, 12:13 PM
Wow, full time & A.M, Cool. :)

:eek: :p maybe :lol:

happy see u again around Mandina :hug:

napki
09-27-2006, 12:14 PM
Mandou!!!!! :hug: you're here at last! i was just talking about you in another thread and here you are! :banana: are you back back or for is it only for a few hours only? hope you're well :hug:

cobalt60
09-27-2006, 01:12 PM
Welcome back Madame Mandou :hug:
Nate had the Bar Mitzvah and it was fab! I get to do it again with Sam in about 4 years;)

Choupi
09-27-2006, 01:37 PM
Nice to have you back Mandoura. :)

mandoura
09-28-2006, 01:48 AM
Deb, Lee, Sue, Landoudi, Choupi, Kay, Betty, ... girls, I really missed you so much. :hug:

I am happy I am back too. I can't believe I could stay away for so long. :)

I just hope my pc is really fixed this time. :rolleyes:

cobalt60
09-28-2006, 01:50 AM
Hey you! Before I head to bed I took a chance and returned and here you are!!! :hug: Now maybe MTF will get back to being normal..... maybe not :lol:

mandoura
09-28-2006, 01:53 AM
Welcome back Madame Mandou :hug:
Nate had the Bar Mitzvah and it was fab! I get to do it again with Sam in about 4 years;)

Oops, sorry Sue. See how :silly: I am? I am losing my mind, I tell you !!! :D

How did Nate do? Did he read the scriptures well? Was he shaky? Excited? And how did the celebration afterwards go? Was everything as planned? The food, the ambience?

Tell me everything. After all, I am his aunt. :D

What do you say in such an occasion? Will mazeltov do?

cobalt60
09-28-2006, 02:02 AM
Oh wow where to start! He was absolutely fantastic. I had posted some pics of the evening party on the Jew Crew but took them done. He had a girlfriend but by the time she went back to colorado it was over:lol: He read from the torah, about 200 folks were there. Yes he was nervous but really did not show it. His sermon was incredible for a young 13 yr old. His torah portion had to do with the laws of Kashrut( Kosher) and since he is a vegetarian he used this to give a speech about the laws and how they applied to his life ( one is kosher by default when one is a veggie) Then oif course the parents are asked to give a blessing or speech about their kid. Steve and I have always disliked the long winded speeches a lot of parents give. We all know the kid is great and that he/she is well loved but some parents go on way to long and I find it a bit embarassing. Anyway we kept it short. I think I might post his sermon and our blessing on the jew crew one day. Along with a repeat of the photos. Plus the food was great too. Nate designed a grafitti T shirt and you can still find that on the Jew Crew thread somewhere. Overall we were so proud of him. And he remained in a great mood all weekend. Then once he headed back to school the teenager really came out. He is playing football now - oh my- and keeps getting hurt. But you can't keep a male teen down for long;)

Lee
09-28-2006, 02:26 AM
I missed Mando again :mad:

mandoura
09-28-2006, 02:29 AM
Oh wow where to start! He was absolutely fantastic. I had posted some pics of the evening party on the Jew Crew but took them done. He had a girlfriend but by the time she went back to colorado it was over:lol: He read from the torah, about 200 folks were there. Yes he was nervous but really did not show it. His sermon was incredible for a young 13 yr old. His torah portion had to do with the laws of Kashrut( Kosher) and since he is a vegetarian he used this to give a speech about the laws and how they applied to his life ( one is kosher by default when one is a veggie) Then oif course the parents are asked to give a blessing or speech about their kid. Steve and I have always disliked the long winded speeches a lot of parents give. We all know the kid is great and that he/she is well loved but some parents go on way to long and I find it a bit embarassing. Anyway we kept it short. I think I might post his sermon and our blessing on the jew crew one day. Along with a repeat of the photos. Plus the food was great too. Nate designed a grafitti T shirt and you can still find that on the Jew Crew thread somewhere. Overall we were so proud of him. And he remained in a great mood all weekend. Then once he headed back to school the teenager really came out. He is playing football now - oh my- and keeps getting hurt. But you can't keep a male teen down for long;)

Oh Sue, I am in tears now while reading this. And as his aunt, I am really proud of him. :)

I was asking about the food because I managed to remember he was a veggie. ;)

I really missed you Doc, more than you would imagine. I think not a week passed without me quoting you, really. :)

mandoura
09-28-2006, 02:32 AM
I missed Mando again :mad:

No you did not :hug: .

Lee
09-28-2006, 02:33 AM
:bounce: Mando!

I should be making dinner for my family :o But I want to stay!

cobalt60
09-28-2006, 02:37 AM
Oh Sue, I am in tears now while reading this. And as his aunt, I am really proud of him. :)

I was asking about the food because I managed to remember he was a veggie. ;)

I really missed you Doc, more than you would imagine. I think not a week passed without me quoting you, really. :)
I missed you too :hug: Kept telling Steve that you were off with Mostofa and Nour. I read that not all is well. Hugs then to you and the family. I replied to your "moon" email but not sure you received it if you have been having computer problems. And I sent another email but it came back unreturnable so :shrug: Anyway I must get to bed. The last 3 months at work have been very very busy. The 2 of us are doing the work of 3 docs. And my partner is gone for 2 weeks in October which I am dreading.
BTW the girl went to the USO. What a story there. But good overall.
Adieu for tonight :wavey:

mandoura
09-28-2006, 02:37 AM
Go ahead Lee. We can meet again in an hour or so. Deal?

mandoura
09-28-2006, 02:39 AM
I missed you too :hug: Kept telling Steve that you were off with Mostofa and Nour. I read that not all is well. Hugs then to you and the family. I replied to your "moon" email but not sure you received it if you have been having computer problems. And I sent another email but it came back unreturnable so :shrug: Anyway I must get to bed. The last 3 months at work have been very very busy. The 2 of us are doing the work of 3 docs. And my partner is gone for 2 weeks in October which I am dreading.
BTW the girl went to the USO. What a story there. But good overall.
Adieu for tonight :wavey:

Ok Sue. Later sis. :wavey:

Lee
09-28-2006, 02:43 AM
Go ahead Lee. We can meet again in an hour or so. Deal?

:yippee: See you!

Nathaliia
09-28-2006, 02:45 AM
It's 4.44, all good Attention Seekers sleep and one bad thing who got unused to falling asleep alone can't do this...

I guess I gotta wait for Nieminen's match at 7.00 CET.

mandoura
09-28-2006, 02:50 AM
It's 4.44, all good Attention Seekers sleep and one bad thing who got unused to falling asleep alone can't do this...

I guess I gotta wait for Nieminen's match at 7.00 CET.

We're in the same time zone.

I am awake because it's Ramadan, our fasting month. We fast from dawn till sunset. So before dawn (4:15am), I have to wake the kids up to drink some water. Then, after the morning prayers, I read a bit in the Quran. I go to sleep when they are off to school, around 7:30 am. (Sue will kill me for this schedule ;) )

Which channel will show Nieminen's match?

Nathaliia
09-28-2006, 02:54 AM
You are such a good mother :hearts: My mom has to wake up at this time too... (I believe she did already) cos a.t.m. she works in Wrocław and needs to travel.

Dunno, about the channel, I was meaning the scoreboard.

mandoura
09-28-2006, 02:58 AM
You are such a good mother :hearts: My mom has to wake up at this time too... (I believe she did already) cos a.t.m. she works in Wrocław and needs to travel.

Dunno, about the channel, I was meaning the scoreboard.

Aww ok. :)

Mothers are here for this shit. :p :lol: ;)

Nathaliia
09-28-2006, 03:01 AM
I guess I won't be a mother myself :shrug: Unless I adopt a child, but first I need to get married.

Lee
09-28-2006, 03:19 AM
I guess I won't be a mother myself :shrug: Unless I adopt a child, but first I need to get married.

Come to America. You need not marry to adopt a child :p

Lee
09-28-2006, 03:19 AM
This bad mother had everyone ate leftover from yesterday :lol:

Lee
09-28-2006, 03:21 AM
We're in the same time zone.

I am awake because it's Ramadan, our fasting month. We fast from dawn till sunset. So before dawn (4:15am), I have to wake the kids up to drink some water. Then, after the morning prayers, I read a bit in the Quran. I go to sleep when they are off to school, around 7:30 am. (Sue will kill me for this schedule ;) )

Which channel will show Nieminen's match?

Have a great Ramadan, Mando! I don't remember I have your email or not :tape: I think I have but really need to dig it up :p I sent an email to Ilhame but haven't heard from her :awww:

Nathaliia
09-28-2006, 03:24 AM
Coming to America? Eww. And will they even give me a visa?

Lee
09-28-2006, 03:32 AM
Coming to America? Eww. And will they even give me a visa?

You can charm everyone in the INS and get your green card in no time ;)

Deboogle!.
09-28-2006, 04:05 AM
Coming to America? ONE OF THE FUNNIEST MOVIES OF ALL TIME :rocker2: :rocker2: :rocker2: :rocker2: :rocker2: :rocker2:

Sorry, couldn't resist ;)

2 nights in a row, Mando, how lucky are we :D:D:D

Lee
09-28-2006, 04:13 AM
ONE OF THE FUNNIEST MOVIES OF ALL TIME :rocker2: :rocker2: :rocker2: :rocker2: :rocker2: :rocker2:

Sorry, couldn't resist ;)

Where's Arsenio Hall these days?

Deboogle!.
09-28-2006, 04:16 AM
Where's Arsenio Hall these days?No clue :sad: he is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny in that movie though :haha: One of my faves of all time really :lol:

Lee
09-28-2006, 04:16 AM
No clue :sad: he is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny in that movie though :haha: One of my faves of all time really :lol:

I have watched it 2 or 3 times :haha:

Deboogle!.
09-28-2006, 04:18 AM
I have watched it 2 or 3 times :haha:Well that is not enough! :p I haven't seen it in years but I saw it soooo many times as a kid. I'll have to look for it on tv, some cable channel will probably show it at some point :haha:

Lee
09-28-2006, 04:19 AM
Consider the number of movies I watched, that's a very high praise for a movie :tape:

Lee
09-28-2006, 04:30 AM
Where's Mandou? I have to leave now. :awww:

mandoura
09-28-2006, 03:44 PM
Where's Mandou? I have to leave now. :awww:

Really sorry Lee. My father (I live with my parents as I might have told you)needed help and I couldn't leave him. :)

mandoura
09-28-2006, 03:47 PM

I am touching wood Deb. :scared: My pc is doing fine so far. I don't want to jinx it. ;)

MisterQ
09-28-2006, 03:53 PM

Have you tried immaculate conception? :angel:

MissFairy
09-28-2006, 04:10 PM
Mandoura! I missed you! :hug: :hug: :hug:

cobalt60
09-28-2006, 04:52 PM
Have you tried immaculate conception? :angel:

That is no fun :)

Lee
09-28-2006, 11:07 PM
Really sorry Lee. My father (I live with my parents as I might have told you)needed help and I couldn't leave him. :)

It's OK :hug: Hope your father is OK!

Bagelicious
09-28-2006, 11:18 PM
That is no fun :)

:haha: I think people would definitely prefer an emphatically non-immaculate one!

mandoura
10-01-2006, 06:31 AM
:bigwave: girls & guys.

PC still doing well but now it's the power shutdown :( . This morning we had 3 consecutive ones. It's really frustrating. :fiery:

mandoura
10-01-2006, 06:43 AM
I am really frustrated :mad: .

It seems I can't rep back many of you because I repped you almost 2 months ago. I have to spread the love first. Shouldn't there be a time limit or something? :scratch:

partygirl
10-01-2006, 06:47 AM
I thought there was a time limit on the rep limits...i think you should be able to rep as often as wanted...maybe it has to do with the recent update?

:hug:Mando i hate power outages too...
they make me want to break my electronics, but i know its not their fault:o

El Legenda
10-01-2006, 06:53 AM
:hug: :yawn: i might fall asleep before this Ljubicic vs Blake match :lol: 45more min :)

partygirl
10-01-2006, 07:01 AM
:hug: :yawn: i might fall asleep before this Ljubicic vs Blake match :lol: 45more min :)
I know how to put you to sleep.:devil:

Talk about Roddick:p

El Legenda
10-01-2006, 07:07 AM
I know how to put you to sleep.:devil:

Talk about Roddick:p

:rolls: :zzz:

partygirl
10-01-2006, 07:14 AM
http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/love049.gif

El Legenda
10-01-2006, 07:19 AM
http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/love049.gif

:smooch: :hug:
15min and counting until ivan starts beat Flake:p

partygirl
10-01-2006, 07:22 AM
I can be very helpful in keeping one awake.

El Legenda
10-01-2006, 07:25 AM
I can be very helpful in keeping one awake.

how is that :aplot:

partygirl
10-01-2006, 07:32 AM
Goodnight. http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/love042.gif

El Legenda
10-01-2006, 07:34 AM
Goodnight. http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/love042.gif

:sad: :hug:

partygirl
10-01-2006, 07:42 AM
...as we turn every thread into, about us.

MissFairy
10-02-2006, 08:22 PM
Mandoura! Where are you? I hope your internet connection hasn't gone :silly: again ):

Corinna
10-02-2006, 08:35 PM
:wavey: i just have to visit this awesome thread full of gorgeous posters again
i missed you guys :sad: :hug:
how are you doing?

Haute
10-02-2006, 10:08 PM
Corinna! Comment ça va? :hug:

Lee
10-03-2006, 03:12 AM
Mandou, sorry your PC still have problem.:( Are you saying the computer power down itself?

MariaV
10-04-2006, 08:01 AM
:wavey: i just have to visit this awesome thread full of gorgeous posters again
i missed you guys :sad: :hug:
how are you doing?
Miss you too Corinna! :sad: :hug:
And I miss the wonderful Mandoura too. :hug:

Midnight Express
10-06-2006, 11:52 AM
Honey, do you think I am reading so long repp's comments? No, I am not.
You think all those young sexy chicas? Attention from me? No, not at all.

Lee
10-13-2006, 05:03 AM
Mando! :wavey:

How are you and your lovely children? And your father and hubby?

mandoura
10-13-2006, 05:15 AM
Mando! :wavey:

How are you and your lovely children? And your father and hubby?

Lee :bounce: , my favourite mod :hug: .

I am so happy you're here.

I am fine Lee. It's Ramadan, our fasting month, so everything is going at a slow motion pace. ;)

PC is much better, no major power crashes as of late. Fasting is killing me (nicotine withdrawal is a b---h) but I am surviving.

:bigwave: Everyone.

mandoura
10-13-2006, 05:23 AM
Mandou, sorry your PC still have problem.:( Are you saying the computer power down itself?

No Lee, not the PC power, the whole district. They were replacing a cable and of course, it is never done right the first time. So, for almost a week, we had power shutdowns without warnings, usually in the early morning or very late at night. We are used to it but it bothers me because it can happen while the kids are in the lift and I get scared they will be trapped :( . Nour is claustrophobic.

Lee
10-13-2006, 05:27 AM
No Lee, not the PC power, the whole district. They were replacing a cable and of course, it is never done right the first time. So, for almost a week, we had power shutdowns without warnings, usually in the early morning or very late at night. We are used to it but it bothers me because it can happen while the kids are in the lift and I get scared they will be trapped :( . Nour is claustrophobic.

That's scary!!! :eek: Is it possible to take the stairs for the time being?

Lee
10-13-2006, 05:31 AM
Lee :bounce: , my favourite mod :hug: .

I am so happy you're here.

I am fine Lee. It's Ramadan, our fasting month, so everything is going at a slow motion pace. ;)

PC is much better, no major power crashes as of late. Fasting is killing me (nicotine withdrawal is a b---h) but I am surviving.

:bigwave: Everyone.

Ouch, how about nicotine patch? :shrug:

I don't have to fast but need to change my eating habbit. My cholesterol level is a bit above normal and my doctor is not happy. Since I am not doing any exercise now, I have to adjust my diet. :p

mandoura
10-13-2006, 05:32 AM
Sarah, Randoudi, Rinna, Maria, Larah, Duckymissed you all guys. :hug:

Hope you're all doing great. :)

mandoura
10-13-2006, 05:40 AM
That's scary!!! :eek: Is it possible to take the stairs for the time being?

Sure, stairs are always an option. The cable is replaced now and for the last 10 days everything was ok.

I need to exercise more too. I started gaining weight again and I am pissed. After 40, let alone 45, it's so damn hard to lose it but, after Ramadan, I am dieting again and will re-start my daily walks. :)

The patches never worked for me. Besides, even if they did work, I cannot use them while fasting.

Tell me, how is "mod" life? :D

partygirl
10-13-2006, 05:40 AM
"hello Mandoura!"

-thank you for the greeting...i'm doing well...i'm off to Los Angeles
in the morning with my best friend to find a new home, hopefully this will be the start of a new life:)

i could use one:lol::rolls::wavey::kiss:

Lee
10-13-2006, 05:44 AM
Sure, stairs are always an option. The cable is replaced now and for the last 10 days everything was ok.

I need to exercise more too. I started gaining weight again and I am pissed. After 40, let alone 45, it's so damn hard to lose it but, after Ramadan, I am dieting again and will re-start my daily walks. :)

Walking the stairs is a good way to exercise :lol:

The patches never worked for me. Besides, even if they did work, I cannot use them while fasting.

Tell me, how is "mod" life? :D

I told Sue the other day that it's OK except some moment of stress. There are a few posters/posts that I have to work hard to :tape: as what I would like to say is not very appropriate from a mod. :p

May be there's one account for me being a regular poster and another for me being a mod. :p

Lee
10-13-2006, 05:49 AM
Oh, add one or two posters that I really want to put them on ignore but can't. http://img2.menstennisforums.com/753/sigh.gif

mandoura
10-13-2006, 05:55 AM
Honey, do you think I am reading so long repp's comments? No, I am not.
You think all those young sexy chicas? Attention from me? No, not at all.

I am neither young nor sexy so I thought I would get full attention from you. :D

Jesus, your avy is making me really dizzy. :)

mandoura
10-13-2006, 06:03 AM
"hello Mandoura!"

-thank you for the greeting...i'm doing well...i'm off to Los Angeles
in the morning with my best friend to find a new home, hopefully this will be the start of a new life:)

i could use one:lol::rolls::wavey::kiss:

Best of luck PG. I hope it will be the right step for you. Stay safe girl. :hug:

partygirl
10-13-2006, 06:08 AM
:D

mandoura
10-13-2006, 06:09 AM
I told Sue the other day that it's OK except some moment of stress. There are a few posters/posts that I have to work hard to :tape: as what I would like to say is not very appropriate from a mod. :p

May be there's one account for me being a regular poster and another for me being a mod. :p

I know what you mean but for someone who has that lovely quote in her signature, I am sure you'll do just fine. :)

As for the ignore list, although I can use it, I don't. I like to read everything even if it drives me mad. Then, I am very happy with myself when I don't respond.;)

Lee
10-13-2006, 06:12 AM
I know what you mean but for someone who has that lovely quote in her signature, I am sure you'll do just fine. :)

The quote helps a lot :lol:

As for the ignore list, although I can use it, I don't. I like to read everything even if it drives me mad. Then, I am very happy with myself when I don't respond.;)

Usually, I still look at the posts for those I put on ignore. But when I am not in the right mood, I will refrain from viewing. I used to have quite a list but now, I only have those who probably been banned or haven't post for a long time.

Lee
10-13-2006, 06:15 AM
For no specific reason, just want to post this :lol:

http://img2.menstennisforums.com/753/thank.gif

mandoura
10-13-2006, 06:25 AM
The quote helps a lot :lol:

I know. It helps me. :D

Usually, I still look at the posts for those I put on ignore. But when I am not in the right mood, I will refrain from viewing. I used to have quite a list but now, I only have those who probably been banned or haven't post for a long time.

Good girl. ;)

And thank you for posting that bee heart. Bees & ants are my favourite insects, very perseverent the both of them. :)

Lee
10-13-2006, 06:32 AM
Great to chat with you tonight, Mando! :wavey:

I need my beauty sleep now. :angel:

:o Actually I have a hard time keeping my eyes open :lol:

mandoura
10-13-2006, 06:34 AM
Aww and Lee, just read in our club about your calf and elbow. So sorry for you :hug: . Both "injuries" ;) are pretty annoying. :(

mandoura
10-13-2006, 06:35 AM
See you soon Lee. May your sleep restore all your beauty :hug: . :D

Mrs. B
10-13-2006, 08:43 AM
Mandou, nice to see you around again! :hug: and thanks for the lovely rep! :kiss:

Hope you and your family are well. :)

MariaV
10-13-2006, 08:59 AM
Hello Mandoura and thanks for the rep. :hug: :hug: Hope you and your family are doing well. :)

And don't even tell me about gaining weight after 35 and how difficult it is to lose weight at that age. :o :(

Midnight Express
10-13-2006, 01:14 PM
I am neither young nor sexy so I thought I would get full attention from you. :D

Jesus, your avy is making me really dizzy. :)

You may be MTF's biggest ass-kisser and people here eat yours "I like you all"-stuff, but seriously, I know you are laughing to them straight to theirs faces via your screen!

partygirl
10-13-2006, 02:57 PM
No way "M" is a total original and genuine...she is refreshingly lovely
& loved by many.

mandoura
10-13-2006, 06:29 PM
You may be MTF's biggest ass-kisser and people here eat yours "I like you all"-stuff, but seriously, I know you are laughing to them straight to theirs faces via your screen!

:haha: Well, jesus, I am not laughing. I am smiling. :D

:scratch: So do you think I should tone down a bit on the "niceness" and raise the level of "bitching" a bit? Tell me. I will follow thee. ;)

cobalt60
10-13-2006, 06:29 PM
:haha: Well, jesus, I am not laughing. I am smiling. :D

:scratch: So do you think I should tone down a bit on the "niceness" and raise the level of "bitching" a bit? Tell me. I will follow thee. ;)

Wow we are on at the same time? :lol:
How are ya?

Lee
10-13-2006, 06:32 PM
Wow, where's Marlene? :lol:

cobalt60
10-13-2006, 06:33 PM
Wow, where's Marlene? :lol:

:lol: I was just thinking that too! Like old times;) Except that I don't think Mando is posting much these days.

mandoura
10-13-2006, 06:34 PM
Wow we are on at the same time? :lol:
How are ya?

:yippee: Sue.

I am fine dear. Missed you loads. Saw you on MSN with a "busy" status so didn't want to intrude.

So sorry for your friend. :sad:

cobalt60
10-13-2006, 06:36 PM
Well I am no longer busy. :hug: Just finished a consult and simulation. Waiting for an afternoon follow up and then the weekend!

Lee
10-13-2006, 06:38 PM
Am I the only poster in MTF that has no MSN?

mandoura
10-13-2006, 06:45 PM
No way "M" is a total original and genuine...she is refreshingly lovely
& loved by many.

That's only because you're a real sweet girl :hug: . To tell you the truth, I am the big bad wolf in granny's clothes. :devil:

Don't forget to keep us posted about your new home. :)

cobalt60
10-13-2006, 06:53 PM

I wish you did. We could be chatting all together now :hug: Can you download it?

Lee
10-13-2006, 07:01 PM
I wish you did. We could be chatting all together now :hug: Can you download it?

I worry I get too addict :lol:

cobalt60
10-13-2006, 07:03 PM
I worry I get too addict :lol:

I don't. I rarely use it. I think MTF is more addictive for me :hug:

Lee
10-13-2006, 07:05 PM

Hmmm, I may have it in my computer already but never use it :p I will try to check it out.

Lee
10-13-2006, 07:07 PM
:wavey: Hubby has been working at home whole week and it's time to serve lunch. :p

mandoura
10-13-2006, 07:07 PM

Any reason why?

Lee
10-13-2006, 07:10 PM
:lol: I just notice the thread is in Chat now and it's not my doing. :eek:

mandoura
10-13-2006, 07:19 PM

Same here. :)

So, Modlee, go and get it. :hug:

Carlita
10-13-2006, 07:26 PM
:lol: I just notice the thread is in Chat now and it's not my doing. :eek:that would have been me:o :o :o ;)

mandoura
10-13-2006, 07:30 PM
:woohoo: We are finally a chat thread. :yippee:

*Start speech*

:singer: I want to seize this opportunity to thank everyone who contributed valuable posts to this thread to achieve chat status, with special mention to those who contributed lately through dire and stalling moments, starting from post #1 ;) . :hug:s to all.

In that moment of success, I cannot forget the creator of this thread, my angel, Brian. So wherever you are I want you to know I miss you and want you back immediately. Our celebration is incomplete without you. :hug:

*End speech*