Mandourable. [Archive] - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

Mandourable.

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

silverwhite
05-19-2006, 04:57 PM
I know. Any vacation coming soon? ;)

June, but I'll be having my exams immediately after so I'll probably spend my holidays studying. :p

mandoura
05-19-2006, 05:00 PM
I have no idea what itunes are and I'm an IT-student!
Everything you cen get over UBS.

:lol: You're unique. Thanks for your help. :)

mandoura
05-19-2006, 05:09 PM
In you ranking? In my it is ...let me see...
http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/13134/normal_she%20sure%20got%20a%20mighty%20fine%20ass. jpg
this one

:eek: Great ass. :yeah:

MisterQ
05-19-2006, 06:46 PM
It's must not be an easy task emulating Novotna? :tape: :awww:

I too choke badly when under pressure. My volleyball co-ed intramural team lost like two straight semis because I choked under pressure (well the first time it was mainly my fault but the second time around the team captain couldnt take it; we were both times so close from making the final and having a shot at the title) :hug:

It's hard to emulate Novotna but someone's gotta do it! ;)

Do you play volleyball in NYC? It seems like a great game, but I've only played occasionally at parties.

MisterQ
05-19-2006, 06:47 PM
Guys, I have a problem.

We got a laptop for my son. He seems unable to transfer all his songs from his ipod to the laptop using itunes. Any suggestions? :)

Wish I could help!

In my very unscientific approach to these things, it sometimes helps to just unplug and plug things, and try restarting the computer when all else fails. :lol:

mandoura
05-19-2006, 07:50 PM
Wish I could help!

In my very unscientific approach to these things, it sometimes helps to just unplug and plug things, and try restarting the computer when all else fails. :lol:

Suffering from a total technology deficiency, this is my approach too. :D

However, I think it will not work this time because he didn't have the songs on the laptop in the first place. :)

Washa Koroleva
05-19-2006, 08:57 PM
:kiss:

Olga, your pictures are getting so exquisitely yummy. :)

Oh god thank you so much. This is way too nice :kiss:

mandoura
05-20-2006, 12:07 AM
Has anyone watched David Blaine Street Magic video? :eek: :eek:

Phunkadelicious
05-20-2006, 12:07 AM
Has anyone watched David Blaine Street Magic video? :eek: :eek:
Yes :eek: That is what happens when you live in your mother's basement for too long

mandoura
05-20-2006, 12:09 AM
It's amazing. :eek:

Federerhingis
05-20-2006, 04:41 AM
Hey Mandy dear. How are you? :hug:

Yeah this guy is pretty wacko. I guess he's always been an attention seeker.
He's always planning on the new weird psicodelic feat to come out with.

Howdy to all. :wavey:

mandoura
05-20-2006, 04:28 PM
Hey Mandy dear. How are you? :hug:

Yeah this guy is pretty wacko. I guess he's always been an attention seeker.
He's always planning on the new weird psicodelic feat to come out with.

Howdy to all. :wavey:

:hug: Luis. :wavey:

Some of his tricks are just :eek: .

Does anyone get the feeling sometimes he's on a poster's ignore list? Is there any way of knowing? :awww:

Lee
05-20-2006, 04:32 PM
Does anyone get the feeling sometimes he's on a poster's ignore list? Is there any way of knowing? :awww:

Yes but I don't know how you can find out. :shrug:

mandoura
05-20-2006, 04:39 PM
Yes but I don't know how you can find out. :shrug:

Me neither and I am really curious. :)

Lee
05-20-2006, 04:40 PM
How's mando and her beautiful children? And of course her dear hubby too?

Phunkadelicious
05-20-2006, 04:54 PM
Who are we talking about being on ignore lists?

mandoura
05-20-2006, 05:24 PM
How's mando and her beautiful children? And of course her dear hubby too?

:lol: We're fine Lee.

I've been back on my diet for the last couple of months. Well, it's not really a diet. I eat everything except sugar and refined food which suits me pretty well. After I lost all the weight I gained from my second pregnancy just a year ago, I don't want to risk putting it right back. My only sinful indulgence is CHOCOLATE. I don't really have any sweet tooth except for it. Before I re-started my diet, I was stuffing myself with chocolate that's why I had to refrain. The kids are fine. Mostafa is in his first break from tennis. No tourneys until mid june so lots of practice and fitness sessions. Nour is enjoying tennis and soon will be competing too :lol: .

Hubby (Omar like Omar Sharif :hearts: ) is up to his ears with work. He travels a lot but is enjoying it. 2 years ago, before he got his current job, he chose to retire at the age of 45. After a couple of wrong investments and getting bored to death at home for 3 years, he decided to go back to work. So, for the past 2 years, I've never heard him complain about his work. We still manage to steal some quality time for us and the kids. :)

How about you lovely Lee? How are things in your little kingdom? :)

mandoura
05-20-2006, 05:30 PM
Who are we talking about being on ignore lists?

Sometimes I get the feeling I am on some posters' ignore list. I wondered if anyone else gets the same feeling. Lee said yes she does.

We don't know how we can be sure of it though. :awww:

Phunkadelicious
05-20-2006, 05:34 PM
I highly doubt you are on any poster's ignore list :p As for Lee, well, she is on my ignore list. I kid I kid.

Lee
05-20-2006, 05:37 PM
The medicine from my doctor is pretty useless. I probably has to call him on Monday and see what can be done. :awww:

Little Lee and hubby are both affected by allergy but not as bad as mine. We have the vacation planned but I need to find a place for Brutus to stay. His vet also owns a 'pet resort' and I want to check it out as he has to stay for over 2 weeks there.

Just one more week and little Lee will be out of school. I can probably keep him busy to prepare for the trip. So, we'll see how we survive the last 6 weeks of this summer after we return from trip to Southern California.

Hubby's work is a little bit less busy as they finally distributed the latest release but there's still many problems to sort out. And from eavesdropping on his conversations with his co-workers, some of them are not so bright. He work at home more these days instead of going to office. Thus saving lots of money on gas :lol:

OK, I'm not really eavesdropping as he sits right behind me most of the time and puts the speaker phone on. :p

Lee
05-20-2006, 05:41 PM
I highly doubt you are on any poster's ignore list :p As for Lee, well, she is on my ignore list. I kid I kid.

:sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing:

mandoura
05-20-2006, 05:43 PM

I thought I was too until you surprised me with this beautiful thread. :p :lol:

I kid I kid too. :D

Phunkadelicious
05-20-2006, 05:44 PM
Lee are you having allergy problems too? Yesterday morning my sinuses got really plugged up and they haven't gotten better since :(

Phunkadelicious
05-20-2006, 05:44 PM
I know I have some claritin sitting around here somewhere but that really doesn't help much, and neither does that new stuff everyone is taking... I can't remember the name of it though.

silverwhite
05-20-2006, 05:45 PM
:bigwave:

Lee
05-20-2006, 05:52 PM
Lee are you having allergy problems too? Yesterday morning my sinuses got really plugged up and they haven't gotten better since :(

I have stuffy nose and itch, watery eyes for 2 weeks now :sad: :sad: Claritin was not helping so I went to my doctor on Thursday. And the prescription of cingulair is not of any help. :mad:

Thank God at least I got my new pair of glasses earlier this week as my eyes are so itchy that I don't want to wear my contacts.

Lee
05-20-2006, 05:53 PM
:kiss: SW. Richie won his qualies today?

mandoura
05-20-2006, 05:54 PM
The medicine from my doctor is pretty useless. I probably has to call him on Monday and see what can be done. :awww:

Little Lee and hubby are both affected by allergy but not as bad as mine. We have the vacation planned but I need to find a place for Brutus to stay. His vet also owns a 'pet resort' and I want to check it out as he has to stay for over 2 weeks there.

Just one more week and little Lee will be out of school. I can probably keep him busy to prepare for the trip. So, we'll see how we survive the last 6 weeks of this summer after we return from trip to Southern California.

Hubby's work is a little bit less busy as they finally distributed the latest release but there's still many problems to sort out. And from eavesdropping on his conversations with his co-workers, some of them are not so bright. He work at home more these days instead of going to office. Thus saving lots of money on gas :lol:

OK, I'm not really eavesdropping as he sits right behind me most of the time and puts the speaker phone on. :p

:lol: That's not eavesdropping that's getting information by exposure. ;)

I am exposed to it too. And :secret: sometimes I interfere :o :tape: . Well, you see, Omar is the calmest and coolest man I've known but sometimes, when I feel he's a bit harsh on someone, I give him a piece of my mind. I do it for selfish reasons: I hope it will be stored in my good-deeds account for my kids to cash later on. :)

Hope you have a wonderful time on your vacation Lee.

The kids won't be off school for another 4 weeks (June 15th for Mostafa and 22nd for Nour) .

How are Little Lee's tennis coming along? Is he enjoying it? Any plans/thoughts of going back to Tae Kwon Do?

Lee
05-20-2006, 05:59 PM
I am exposed to it too. And :secret: sometimes I interfere :o :tape: . Well, you see, Omar is the calmest and coolest man I've known but sometimes, when I feel he's a bit harsh on someone, I give him a piece of my mind. I do it for selfish reasons: I hope it will be stored in my good-deeds account for my kids to cash later on. :)

:lol: I did the same thing. The other day, he's on the phone with a guy from his office and his tone was really blunt and rude. I told him so and he said because that guy was an idiot. I have to agree with him when later that day, he was speaking to him on the speaker phone. He wasted a lot of hubby's time in helping him out with things that he should be able to handle himself. :p

Hope you have a wonderful time on your vacation Lee.

Thank You.

The kids won't be off school for another 4 weeks (June 15th for Mostafa and 22nd for Nour) .

How are Little Lee's tennis coming along? Is he enjoying it? Any plans/thoughts of going back to Tae Kwon Do?

It's too hot for tennis now. It's already over 90°F/32°C outside and it's not yet 10am. I hope I can put him back with his previous teacher come September. TKD is still out for the time being.

cobalt60
05-20-2006, 05:59 PM
:wavey: all

Lee
05-20-2006, 06:02 PM
Morning/Afternoon Doc :wavey:

silverwhite
05-20-2006, 06:03 PM
:kiss: SW. Richie won his qualies today?

Lee :kiss:

Yes. Thank goodness! He still has to win a third match tomorrow before he can qualify. :p

Lee
05-20-2006, 06:05 PM
Who will be Richie's opponent tomorrow?

mandoura
05-20-2006, 06:09 PM
You know guys, I am allergic to Claritine :awww: . Can you believe it? :rolleyes:

Brian, try this tip. I posted it some pages back. It works well for me. Hope you feel better soon. :smooch:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=3516472&postcount=238

SW, :hug: . Allez Gask :yeah: . (I really miss Tiff :rolleyes: )

:hug: Doc. Howdy?

cobalt60
05-20-2006, 06:12 PM
Lee and SW -how are you both? Lee- when is your trip scheduled?

mandoura
05-20-2006, 06:14 PM
:lol: I did the same thing. The other day, he's on the phone with a guy from his office and his tone was really blunt and rude. I told him so and he said because that guy was an idiot. I have to agree with him when later that day, he was speaking to him on the speaker phone. He wasted a lot of hubby's time in helping him out with things that he should be able to handle himself. :p

Yes, I know what you mean. ;)

It's too hot for tennis now. It's already over 90°F/32°C outside and it's not yet 10am. I hope I can put him back with his previous teacher come September. TKD is still out for the time being.

This is the average temperature here too. Sometimes Mostafa plays when it's 42°-43°C. Sometimes the temperature reaches as high as 47°C but it is not officially announced because there is a law if it reaches above 45°C, this day should be declared official paid day-off. :rolleyes:

Lee
05-20-2006, 06:15 PM
Sue, we will drive to San Diego on Jun 14 and haven't set the return day, depends on how many days we want to stay in LA. But will be back before end of June.

Lee
05-20-2006, 06:16 PM
This is the average temperature here too. Sometimes Mostafa plays when it's 42°-43°C. Sometimes the temperature reaches as high as 47°C but it is not officially announced because there is a law if it reaches above 45°C, this day should be declared official paid day-off. :rolleyes:

:eek: :eek: I think it's dangerous when it's that hot. You may have a heat stroke in no time all all running under the sun in that temperature.

silverwhite
05-20-2006, 06:18 PM
Who will be Richie's opponent tomorrow?

Leo Azzarro :p

How did you know that he's playing Qualies anyway? :p

silverwhite
05-20-2006, 06:19 PM
SW, :hug: . Allez Gask :yeah: . (I really miss Tiff :rolleyes: )

Sue :hug:

I can't believe he chose to play qualifying instead of accepting the WC. What made you think of Tiff? :confused:

silverwhite
05-20-2006, 06:19 PM
Sue :wavey:

Lee
05-20-2006, 06:20 PM

I bet his ranking is higher than a guy named Martin Fischer, an Austrian in the quali with WC, same age as Richie and defeated Saretta in 1st round 6-4 6-1. :banghead:

silverwhite
05-20-2006, 06:21 PM
How did you know that he's playing Qualies anyway. :p

silverwhite
05-20-2006, 06:22 PM
I bet his ranking is higher than a guy named Martin Fischer, an Austrian in the quali with WC, same age as Richie and defeated Saretta in 1st round 6-4 6-1. :banghead:

Oh dear. After beating Marat this week... :o

cobalt60
05-20-2006, 06:23 PM
Sorry I am off and on here. Just doing some paperwork and figuring out "stuff" :lol:
I need a vacation too I think but not until August. But the first week will be pre Bar Mitzvah and the second week I should be able to "let my hair down" although there will still be family in town.
Hey Chinchilla fan;) You must have exams coming up so good luck!

silverwhite
05-20-2006, 06:26 PM
Not really. My exams are in late June. :p

mandoura
05-20-2006, 06:27 PM
:eek: :eek: I think it's dangerous when it's that hot. You may have a heat stroke in no time all all running under the sun in that temperature.

Yes, absolutely.

2 years ago (he was almost 13) , he played a match that was supposed to start at 10 am but started at noon instead. The temp was 45°C. He won in 3 sets. The match lasted till 3 pm. Both him and his opponent struggled to reach the net to shake hands. Both started vomitting on court and collapsed. Mostafa started shaking and crying hysterically. Thank God, his pediatrician, whose son also plays with us, was there as the tourney's doctor. He took care of both kids immediately. The Head umpire was only concerned about finishing the tourney on time and did not accept to postpone the matches even when he knew beforehand of this heat wave. This was a 1st round match in the main draw. Mostafa had to play his second match at 6 pm. His opponent had a 1st-round bye, played fresh in the afternoon and of course won the match 64 63. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Phunkadelicious
05-20-2006, 06:28 PM

Who? :p
I really hope Richie doesn't lose tomorrow :unsure:

Lee
05-20-2006, 06:29 PM
How did you know that he's playing Qualies anyway. :p

If you're asking me, I follow St. Pölten as Rainer is playing there and knew Richie instead of accepting a WC for MD, get one for qualy.

I follow most of the tournament and challenger threads here although I seldom post in tournament threads.

Lee
05-20-2006, 06:30 PM
Yes, absolutely.

2 years ago (he was almost 13) , he played a match that was supposed to start at 10 am but started at noon instead. The temp was 45°C. He won in 3 sets. The match lasted till 3 pm. Both him and his opponent struggled to reach the net to shake hands. Both started vomitting on court and collapsed. Mostafa started shaking and crying hysterically. Thank God, his pediatrician, whose son also plays with us, was there as the tourney's doctor. He took care of both kids immediately. The Head umpire was only concerned about finishing the tourney on time and did not accept to postpone the matches even when he knew beforehand of this heat wave. This was a 1st round match in the main draw. Mostafa had to play his second match at 6 pm. His opponent had a 1st-round bye, played fresh in the afternoon and of course won the match 64 63. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

This is insane! :eek: :eek:

silverwhite
05-20-2006, 06:31 PM
Who? :p
I really hope Richie doesn't lose tomorrow :unsure:

That would be REALLY embarrassing. :help:

Actually, to be fair to him, he hasn't had any really bad losses this season. The worst one is probably the one to Vliegen. All the players he has lost to are in the Top 40/50. :shrug:

P.S. The Qualies will play Muller, Tursunov, Lapentti or Simon. No prizes for guessing who we're hoping for. :lol:

mandoura
05-20-2006, 06:31 PM
Sue :hug:

I can't believe he chose to play qualifying instead of accepting the WC. What made you think of Tiff? :confused:

She was the first one I've seen use the Gask abbreviation. :)

silverwhite
05-20-2006, 06:32 PM
If you're asking me, I follow St. Pölten as Rainer is playing there and knew Richie instead of accepting a WC for MD, get one for qualy.

I follow most of the tournament and challenger threads here although I seldom post in tournament threads.

I see. You were also following Saretta too, right? :p

silverwhite
05-20-2006, 06:33 PM
She was the first one I've seen use the Gask abbreviation. :)

I see, I see. :lol:

mandoura
05-20-2006, 06:34 PM
Sorry I am off and on here. Just doing some paperwork and figuring out "stuff" :lol:
I need a vacation too I think but not until August. But the first week will be pre Bar Mitzvah and the second week I should be able to "let my hair down" although there will still be family in town.
Hey Chinchilla fan;) You must have exams coming up so good luck!

Did you start any plans/preparations yet?

Lee
05-20-2006, 06:35 PM
I see. You were also following Saretta too, right? :p

*sigh* Yes. Not not as much as Rainer.

Lee
05-20-2006, 06:37 PM
SW, I believe I wished you good luck for your exam in some other threads but I don't think you mind for another good luck wish :kiss: Especially I won't be around your difficult moment! ;)

silverwhite
05-20-2006, 06:37 PM
What happened to Tiff, BTW? :confused:

Lee
05-20-2006, 06:38 PM
What happened to Tiff, BTW? :confused:

She is taking a sabbatical from MTF.

silverwhite
05-20-2006, 06:38 PM
SW, I believe I wished you good luck for your exam in some other threads but I don't think you mind for another good luck wish :kiss: Especially I won't be around your difficult moment! ;)

silverwhite
05-20-2006, 06:39 PM
She is taking a sabbatical from MTF.

What happened? :confused:

Lee
05-20-2006, 06:39 PM
OK, this forgetful and ignorant oldy have to ask what's Bar Mitzvah?

Lee
05-20-2006, 06:40 PM
What happened? :confused:

She's busy with her work and study, I believe.

mandoura
05-20-2006, 06:41 PM
Rainer :rolleyes: . Hope he's back like before.

Anyone thrilled for Hingis? I am. :banana:

mandoura
05-20-2006, 06:43 PM
OK, this forgetful and ignorant oldy have to ask what's Bar Mitzvah?

I think it is the transition from childhood to adulthood in Judaism. It's pretty important and meaningful. :)

cobalt60
05-20-2006, 06:45 PM
To answer you Mando- we are pretty much done. Nate will run the morning saturday service in mid August and at the synagogue we have a luncheon planned. No biggie as the food will be prepared on platters by a local supermarket. Very low key. I just ordered the papergoods/kippahs/party favors for the evening on line. That evening there is a small party at a nice restaurant in Portland's Old Port. That is the quaint part of the city -cobblestone sidewalks and streets-right near the ocean front. We have a DJ already and it is really a dinner for his friends, relatives and our good friends. Since Nate is a veggie the dinner menu will be ethnic stations. So a buffet set up. I expect about 150 people to the service and lunch and about half of those to the dinner. I just got off the phone with one of my sisters in law who offered their help. I asked her to help schlep the luncheon food. I am sure I will be requesting refrigerator space of some of my neighbors. :lol:

Lee
05-20-2006, 06:46 PM

I don't think he will but as long as he enjoys playing tennis. I'm fine with that. He turned 30 recently and his biggest weapon is his speed and confident which he lacks these days. :shrug:

I'm glad to return to tennis and hope she enjoys it. I was never a big fan of her but I love to watch tennis players enjoying what they are doing. I watched her playing World Team Tennis last year and :yeah: she enjoyed doing that.

silverwhite
05-20-2006, 06:46 PM

I'm pissed with Venus. I heard she made a truckload of UEs. :rolleyes:

Lee
05-20-2006, 06:49 PM
Ahhh! So that's a BIG day for Nate!!! Hope everything goes smoothly and everybody has great time!

cobalt60
Lee- pretty much what Mando said. Nate runs the entire service and reads from the torah ( our holy book) plus gives a sermon. It will be very emotional for me as neither my mom nor dad are alive to see this. My dad was so hoping to hang on when he got sick to see Nate's bar mitzvah but alas. Nate was very attached to my dad too so my guess is that we will all be crying. Anyway family is home. I'll be back.

guille&tati4life
I'm pissed with Venus. I heard she made a truckload of UEs. :rolleyes:

don't really know if i should post in here :scared: you don't mind, do you?

you might now. :lol: at venus.

i'm happy for hingis.

mandoura
05-20-2006, 06:51 PM
To answer you Mando- we are pretty much done. Nate will run the morning saturday service in mid August and at the synagogue we have a luncheon planned. No biggie as the food will be prepared on platters by a local supermarket. Very low key. I just ordered the papergoods/kippahs/party favors for the evening on line. That evening there is a small party at a nice restaurant in Portland's Old Port. That is the quaint part of the city -cobblestone sidewalks and streets-right near the ocean front. We have a DJ already and it is really a dinner for his friends, relatives and our good friends. Since Nate is a veggie the dinner menu will be ethnic stations. So a buffet set up. I expect about 150 people to the service and lunch and about half of those to the dinner. I just got off the phone with one of my sisters in law who offered their help. I asked her to help schlep the luncheon food. I am sure I will be requesting refrigerator space of some of my neighbors. :lol:

Great Sue. It sounds simple and cozy. It's what really matters, enjoying the day among people you know will be happy to share it with you. :)

mandoura
05-20-2006, 06:53 PM
Lee- pretty much what Mando said. Nate runs the entire service and reads from the torah ( our holy book) plus gives a sermon. It will be very emotional for me as neither my mom nor dad are alive to see this. My dad was so hoping to hang on when he got sick to see Nate's bar mitzvah but alas. Nate was very attached to my dad too so my guess is that we will all be crying. Anyway family is home. I'll be back.

:hug: I am sure his presence will be felt some way. :hug:

Lee
05-20-2006, 06:55 PM

:wavey: This is a great tradition. And my eyes are shiny reading your post which has nothing to do with my allergy. ;)

Lee
05-20-2006, 06:56 PM
I have to go too! :wavey:

silverwhite
05-20-2006, 06:57 PM

i'm happy for hingis.

Well, you're a Richard fan so I'll forgive you. :angel:

I would be happy for Hingis if she had won the match by making winners or forcing Venus into error. But Venus was the one making UEs left, right and centre. :shrug:

mandoura
05-20-2006, 06:59 PM

i'm happy for hingis.

Of course you should and of course we don't mind. :hug:

Do it as often as you feel like it. :)

I am very happy for Martina too. :banana:

She used to be one of my favourites until that famous final with Graff at RG and mind you Graff was not really my cup of tea because she did not show any emotion on court. That match was a turning point for me. I couldn't stand Martina anymore and jumped on Graff's wagon until she retired. :)

Then, Martina started preseting some tennis related stuff on TV and she won me back. I am very happy she's back and kicking a$$. :D

guille&tati4life
05-20-2006, 07:03 PM

I would be happy for Hingis if she had won the match by making winners or forcing Venus into error. But Venus was the one making UEs left, right and centre. :shrug:

Yeah, but i won't be supporting him if he gets Nico Lapentti. i am a member on his official website though, are you?

originally posted by Mandoura
Of course you should and of course we don't mind.

Do it as often as you feel like it.

I am very happy for Martina too.

She used to be one of my favourites until that famous final with Graff at RG and mind you Graff was not really my cup of tea because she did not show any emotion on court. That match was a turning point for me. I couldn't stand Martina anymore and jumped on Graff's wagon until she retired.

Then, Martina started preseting some tennis related stuff on TV and she won me back. I am very happy she's back and kicking a$$.

Weird, i felt really bad for Hingis after that match. and angry with graf.

:hug: thanks, i'll post here sometimes then

mandoura
05-20-2006, 07:09 PM

Well, you know what they say, sadly most matches are lost rather than won.

silverwhite
05-20-2006, 07:11 PM
Yeah, but i won't be supporting him if he gets Nico Lapentti. i am a member on his official website though, are you?

You're trying hard to make me dislike you, right? As if I don't know enough irritating Scots. :o Jk...

Yup, I am. :p

mandoura
05-20-2006, 07:13 PM
Weird, i felt really bad for Hingis after that match. and angry with graf.

:hug: thanks, i'll post here sometimes then

:lol: Yes, it's very weird how people react differently to the same situation. :)

Please do. Will be waiting for you. :D

silverwhite
05-20-2006, 07:13 PM
Well, you know what they say, sadly most matches are lost rather than won.

But in this match, it was especially bad. People would post "1-1, 4 UEs from Venus" and then "2-1, 4 UEs from Venus". :o :o :o

mandoura
05-20-2006, 07:14 PM
You're trying hard to make me dislike you, right? As if I don't know enough irritating Scots. :o Jk...

Yup, I am. :p

:haha: I know what you mean. ;)

silverwhite
05-20-2006, 07:15 PM

:aplot:

mandoura
05-20-2006, 07:19 PM
:aplot:

:lol:

freesbee
05-20-2006, 11:10 PM
Mandou!! :hug: just thought I'd drop by to say something! congrats with your thread! I am here more often now so you'll see me a lot, willing or not :lol: how are you?

Lee
05-20-2006, 11:34 PM

:yeah: A Nico fan. I will forgive you having Coria in your avy ;)

Lee
05-20-2006, 11:36 PM

I really love the way SW poked at his Scots vbro and the way his vbro responded :lol:

silverwhite
05-20-2006, 11:45 PM
I really love the way SW poked at his Scots vbro and the way his vbro responded :lol:

Huh? :confused:

Lee
05-20-2006, 11:49 PM
Huh? :confused:

The way you and Adam interact :devil:

I always feel you and Adam behave like 2 brothers. ;)

silverwhite
05-20-2006, 11:54 PM
I would drown myself if I had such a brother. :o

mandoura
05-21-2006, 05:17 AM
:wavey: Salam everybody.

napki
05-21-2006, 05:23 AM
Hi mando :wavey:

What time is it where you are? I was just thinking of going to bed. :p

mandoura
05-21-2006, 05:33 AM
Mandou!! :hug: just thought I'd drop by to say something! congrats with your thread! I am here more often now so you'll see me a lot, willing or not :lol: how are you?

Freya :bounce:

So good to have you here. Really missed you. I would love to see you as much as you can so come often, please. :hug:

Any news about Sjoukje? I miss her too, a lot.

BTW, I love your avy. Nando had a couple of great wins lately :banana: . I hope he is getting ready for RG. :)

I am fine. I am dying for the kids to finish school and summer vacation to begin. I always feel the same way this time of the ear. Their school year is very long, 10 months. Of course they have plenty of holidays during those months but the 2-months summer vacation just flies. :)

How about you? How is life treating you? Tell me everything. :D

mandoura
05-21-2006, 05:36 AM
Hi mando :wavey:

What time is it where you are? I was just thinking of going to bed. :p

:wavey: nap.

It's 7:35 am here. The kids are off to school and my day begins. If you want to go to bed, go ahead and I will guard the forum until you come back. :D

mandoura
05-21-2006, 05:41 AM
I would drown myself if I had such a brother. :o

You don't really mean that or do you? :eek: :lol:

You both are so loveable. :)

Lee
05-21-2006, 05:46 AM

It's 7:35 am here. The kids are off to school and my day begins. If you want to go to bed, go ahead and I will guard the forum until you come back. :D

Isn't it Sunday there, mando? The kids are off to school?

Just say Hi :wavey: and Bye :wavey: I should be getting ready to bed :zzz:

napki
05-21-2006, 05:46 AM

I see. I'm 7 hours behind you then and going to bed seems like a good idea. :yawn:

Bye! :wavey:

mandoura
05-21-2006, 05:52 AM
Isn't it Sunday there, mando? The kids are off to school?

Just say Hi :wavey: and Bye :wavey: I should be getting ready to bed :zzz:

The weekend here is on Friday & Saturday. Sunday is an official working day. Only Catholic schools have Fridays & Sundays off. I was in one and, for 12 years, was really pissed I didn't get my two days off in a row. :rolleyes:

mandoura
05-21-2006, 05:56 AM
I see. I'm 7 hours behind you then and going to bed seems like a good idea. :yawn:

Bye! :wavey:

Nightie night napki. Sleep tight. Till later. :wavey:

napki
05-21-2006, 05:57 AM
The weekend here is on Friday & Saturday. Sunday is an official working day. Only Catholic schools have Fridays & Sundays off. I was in one and, for 12 years, was really pissed I didn't get my two days off in a row. :rolleyes:
What country do you live in?

Lee
05-21-2006, 05:57 AM
That's good to know Sunday is a working day. Why doesn't Catholic schools have Saturday & Sundays off instead? :confused:

Lee
05-21-2006, 05:59 AM
http://img2.menstennisforums.com/753/thumbs/sigh.gif (http://www.menstennisforums.com/photos/showphoto.php?photo=20322) I sent little Lee upstair to take a shower an hour ago and finally, I had to threaten him with taking away his computer time for him to hit the shower. :banghead:

mandoura
05-21-2006, 06:00 AM
That's good to know Sunday is a working day. Why doesn't Catholic schools have Saturday & Sundays off instead? :confused:

Because Friday is the official day off for Muslims and Egypt is officially a Muslim country. :)

mandoura
05-21-2006, 06:00 AM
What country do you live in?

Egypt. You ?

napki
05-21-2006, 06:04 AM
Because Friday is the official day off for Muslims I think i heard that before :scratch: and Egypt is officially a Muslim country. :) I definitely heard that before! :lol:

Good night / good morning then! :)

Lee
05-21-2006, 06:05 AM
Because Friday is the official day off for Muslims and Egypt is officially a Muslim country. :)

OK :p

Lee
05-21-2006, 06:06 AM
napki, are you living in the east coast of USA?

napki
05-21-2006, 06:08 AM
Egypt. You ?
I live in Massachusetts and i thought you lived in Egypt but i wasnt sure about the workdays there. I know that in Israel first day of the week is Sunday, and Friday and Saturday are the weekend but it would have been strange to think that you lived there, that's why i asked. :)

mandoura
05-21-2006, 06:10 AM
http://img2.menstennisforums.com/753/thumbs/sigh.gif (http://www.menstennisforums.com/photos/showphoto.php?photo=20322) I sent little Lee upstair to take a shower an hour ago and finally, I had to threaten him with taking away his computer time for him to hit the shower. :banghead:

That's a great smiley Lee and a very appropriate one, so much needed. :lol:

Did it work? Although I rarely threaten, my threats are usually met with deaf ears unlike their father's who only needs one look. Now, in retaliation, I take action immediately with no warning. It feels great to have the upper hand sometimes. :devil:

mandoura
05-21-2006, 06:16 AM
I live in Massachusetts and i thought you lived in Egypt but i wasnt sure about the workdays there. I know that in Israel first day of the week is Sunday, and Friday and Saturday are the weekend but it would have been strange to think that you lived there, that's why i asked. :)

Yes, I've heard that too.

I live just around the corner from Israel. :)

I almost went once. We were a huge group in Taba, Sinai. Many of us crossed the border to Eilat and many, who like me didn't have their passports, couldn't. Shame. My hubby, brother and sister-in-law went and loved it. :)

Have you ever been there? Israel, I mean?

Lee
05-21-2006, 06:17 AM
That's a great smiley Lee and a very appropriate one, so much needed. :lol:

Did it work? Although I rarely threaten, my threats are usually met with deaf ears unlike their father's who only needs one look. Now, in retaliation, I take action immediately with no warning. It feels great to have the upper hand sometimes. :devil:

Computer privilege is my trump card. It works almost 99% ;)

napki
05-21-2006, 06:18 AM
Shower is a wonderful place :inlove: my mom had to threaten me with taking away my computer time (or something) for me to leave the shower when i was a teen. :lol: Even now i consider 20 minutes showers to be extremely quick, and my ex could make it in 7 minutes! How he does it is beyong me.

Lee
05-21-2006, 06:23 AM
Shower is a wonderful place :inlove: my mom had to threaten me with taking away my computer time (or something) for me to leave the shower when i was a teen. :lol: Even now i consider 20 minutes showers to be extremely quick, and my ex could make it in 7 minutes! How he does it is beyong me.

:lol: Like I can finish lunch/dinner in 10 minutes but hubby and little Lee need over 30 minutes :rolleyes: And little Lee usually finish his shower in 5 minutes. Of course, once a while, I have to intervene and really scrub him. :devil:

mandoura
05-21-2006, 06:26 AM
Like napki, my kids take their time in the shower. My threats are usually to get them out of the shower. :D

Lee
05-21-2006, 06:31 AM
Like napki, my kids take their time in the shower. My threats are usually to get them out of the shower. :D

The problem with little Lee is he's very sensitive (common to kids with his condition) and he hates water getting into his eyes or ears. And that's the reason I have to scrub him because he doesn't like to do it. When he swims, he must wear goggles. :shrug:

Lee
05-21-2006, 06:37 AM
OK, now it's my turn to take a shower, put my feet up and read a book before going to bed.

Hasta luego, mi amigos!

napki
05-21-2006, 06:39 AM
Have you ever been there? Israel, I mean?
Yes, i actually lived there. :p It's a wonderful place and the people are best ever. And if anyone complains you about their temper (many do for some reason, don't know why) don't listen to them! Israeli tempers rock, period.

And about the showers, my mom had to get me out of there every time because if she didn't, she was left with cold water. (in Israel 80% of boilers are operated by sun, so if you didn't heat enough water during the day you didn't have hot water in the evening. :p Or you could turn on the electrical boiler and manage much higher electricity bill in the end of the month. :) ) I must note that my mom didn't always remember to get me out of the shower in time. :tape:

freesbee
05-21-2006, 04:38 PM
Freya :bounce:

So good to have you here. Really missed you. I would love to see you as much as you can so come often, please. :hug:

Any news about Sjoukje? I miss her too, a lot.

BTW, I love your avy. Nando had a couple of great wins lately :banana: . I hope he is getting ready for RG. :)

I am fine. I am dying for the kids to finish school and summer vacation to begin. I always feel the same way this time of the ear. Their school year is very long, 10 months. Of course they have plenty of holidays during those months but the 2-months summer vacation just flies. :)

How about you? How is life treating you? Tell me everything. :D

good day to you all :bigwave:

ok :lol: but I promise you you will regret you ever said that :p

yeah Sjoukje is back. She had a wonderful time, Nando was sooooooooooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeeet to her! I want to marry him :angel: I'm sure she'll post her adventures soon somewhere, I'll let you know as soon as she does!

thank you! yeah I'm so happy for him! I hope it will give a boost to his confidence... He doesn't seem to believe in what he can do.

I'm okay, uni is almost over for this year... I have one more class to go, on Tuesday. Then I can start studying, whoopee. :lol: My exams start on the 7th of June and end on the 23rd. Gaby already asked me to go with them to Rosmalen for a day, and I'm still thinking about it. I hope I can go, but it will be pretty stressy and I will be exhausted by then... We'll see.
I'm also thinking about my thesis for next year, it will be a lot of work during the summer holidays :unsure: my promotor told me I had to finish all my reading before the beginning of the school year :scared:

mandoura
05-21-2006, 10:18 PM
good day to you all :bigwave:

ok :lol: but I promise you you will regret you ever said that :p

I guess you're right. I already regret it. ;) Just joking. :hug:

yeah Sjoukje is back. She had a wonderful time, Nando was sooooooooooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeeet to her! I want to marry him :angel: I'm sure she'll post her adventures soon somewhere, I'll let you know as soon as she does!

Yes, please do tell me when she post them. Nando looks sweet. Whenever I see him and because of you and Sjouk, I always think of strawberries. :D

thank you! yeah I'm so happy for him! I hope it will give a boost to his confidence... He doesn't seem to believe in what he can do.

Hope he does well in RG.

I'm okay, uni is almost over for this year... I have one more class to go, on Tuesday. Then I can start studying, whoopee. :lol: My exams start on the 7th of June and end on the 23rd. Gaby already asked me to go with them to Rosmalen for a day, and I'm still thinking about it. I hope I can go, but it will be pretty stressy and I will be exhausted by then... We'll see.

Why will you be exhausted? It will be fun and a nice change. Go for it. It will do you good. the 7th is still more than 2 weeks away. ;)

I'm also thinking about my thesis for next year, it will be a lot of work during the summer holidays :unsure: my promotor told me I had to finish all my reading before the beginning of the school year :scared:

Yes, I think he/she is right. Reading takes much of the time. Do you have any idea about your thesis? :)

Phunkadelicious
05-21-2006, 10:28 PM
Mando your thread is growing quite fast :) And I think a new permanent thread title is in order.

Suggestions please :)

freesbee
05-21-2006, 10:51 PM
Yes, please do tell me when she post them. Nando looks sweet. Whenever I see him and because of you and Sjouk, I always think of strawberries. :D

Why will you be exhausted? It will be fun and a nice change. Go for it. It will do you good. the 7th is still more than 2 weeks away. ;)

Yes, I think he/she is right. Reading takes much of the time. Do you have any idea about your thesis? :)

cute :lol: he surely is as sweet:hug:

well I think I will be because of the exams. I'm always so tired when the exams are finished.

yeah it does, unfortunately :lol: yeah I'm going to do it about Robert Browning, the Victorian poet. Not sure about what aspect of his work, but probably about the dramatic monologue.

mandoura
05-21-2006, 11:09 PM
:lol: I only just saw this thread.

Mandoura :inlove: :hearts: :worship:

Will you marry me? :awww:

Adee :bounce:.

I was starting to get hurt when you did not show up. :)

Of course I will marry you. :kiss: (I din't like the mother-son relationship anyway ;) )

freesbee
05-21-2006, 11:13 PM
:lol: hi you two! how has your evening been?

cobalt60
05-21-2006, 11:21 PM
Yes, i actually lived there. :p It's a wonderful place and the people are best ever. And if anyone complains you about their temper (many do for some reason, don't know why) don't listen to them! Israeli tempers rock, period.

And about the showers, my mom had to get me out of there every time because if she didn't, she was left with cold water. (in Israel 80% of boilers are operated by sun, so if you didn't heat enough water during the day you didn't have hot water in the evening. :p Or you could turn on the electrical boiler and manage much higher electricity bill in the end of the month. :) ) I must note that my mom didn't always remember to get me out of the shower in time. :tape:
Kay I keep missing you. Would love to chat one of these days :lol:

Phunkadelicious
05-21-2006, 11:21 PM
Suggestions please :mad:

cobalt60
05-21-2006, 11:23 PM
Love the wedding smilie :worship:

cobalt60
05-21-2006, 11:24 PM
Hey Brian I finished my cleaning :) I have no suggestions. Ever sinve I was told in 8th grade that I had no imagination? I have decided to live up to those expectations:lol:

mandoura
05-21-2006, 11:26 PM
Nothing here either. :shrug:

Maybe something with the Golden Ladies. :scratch:

cobalt60
05-21-2006, 11:26 PM
Mando how about getting on MSN? I need to check the pasta BRB

mandoura
05-21-2006, 11:30 PM
Mando how about getting on MSN? I need to check the pasta BRB

Ok. Give me 5 minutes. Have to put leftovers in the fridge. :)

cobalt60
05-21-2006, 11:32 PM
It says I am busy but I am not. Ok pasta should be done so I will look for you in a bit

freesbee
05-21-2006, 11:36 PM
How are you?

I'm fine, but I should be in bed :lol: I am such a bad student. :o

sorry, I don't have suggestions either lol

Phunkadelicious
05-21-2006, 11:39 PM
Mandoura, I just searched for your name on Google to find some ideas for a thread title, and this was the first result:
http://www.epinions.com/user-mandoura :lol:

freesbee
05-21-2006, 11:42 PM
That makes you a good student! :p

what, checking MTF? :lol: I've only learnt a couple of new words here :p

oh geez, I really have to go now! see you all later! goodnight :hug:

mandoura
05-21-2006, 11:52 PM
Mandoura, I just searched for your name on Google to find some ideas for a thread title, and this was the first result:
http://www.epinions.com/user-mandoura :lol:

Yes that's me. Haven't been there almost since I registered. Well maybe once or twice. :)

mandoura
05-21-2006, 11:59 PM
Check this Brian:
Wind Instruments
The Mandoura
The mandoura is the instrument of the shepherds and is made by them. It consists of a mouthpiece and pipe in which there are holes, which produce the different notes when covered or uncovered by the player.

http://www.mamidakishotels.gr/html/minos_culture.html

Corey Feldman
05-22-2006, 12:02 AM
So what have i stumbled into!
Mandy :wavey:

Phunkadelicious
05-22-2006, 12:06 AM
Check this Brian:
Wind Instruments
The Mandoura
The mandoura is the instrument of the shepherds and is made by them. It consists of a mouthpiece and pipe in which there are holes, which produce the different notes when covered or uncovered by the player.

http://www.mamidakishotels.gr/html/minos_culture.html
wow thats beautiful :)

mandoura
05-22-2006, 12:06 AM
Or better yet Brian, if you want to know something about me that only Sue knows, you can check this site:

http://baheyeldin.com/egypt/cuisine/links.html

cobalt60
05-22-2006, 12:08 AM
Mikey-my other fav scotsman!!
Mando that is beautiful! No wonder that your name suits you so.

Phunkadelicious
05-22-2006, 12:09 AM
Mandoura I am very impressed :bowdown:

mandoura
05-22-2006, 12:11 AM

Wow, Mikey :bounce: :woohoo: :kiss:

Corey Feldman
05-22-2006, 12:12 AM
Mikey-my other fav scotsman!!In what order?
Mikey=1st .. Sean Connery = 2nd ??
:p

mandoura
05-22-2006, 12:15 AM
Mikey-my other fav scotsman!!
Mando that is beautiful! No wonder that your name suits you so.

Yes, between Adam & Mikey (in alphabatical order) my heart swings.

And yes Sue it is beautiful. I didn't know this before though. I find it beautiful because it reminds me of an Arabic instrument called Nay (pronounced like high). It is my favorite instrument although quite sad. :)

cobalt60
05-22-2006, 12:16 AM
In what order?
:haha: Are you trying to get me in trouble? :aplot: I am quite capable of doing that all by myself you know.

mandoura
05-22-2006, 12:17 AM
In what order?

Sorry Mikey but Sir Sean Connery is out of competition :( .

partygirl
05-22-2006, 12:17 AM
my only thread title suggestion: MANDOURABLE.:)...because, why not she's fit to be adored.

Corey Feldman
05-22-2006, 12:19 AM
Wow, Mikey :bounce: :woohoo: :kiss:Hello 'ma ;)
was just doing my usual tour of whats going on in the tennis (and not tennis) world before bed..
and seen you got honoured with your own MTF home
remember and keep it tidy, you can employ my old Casa maids, they are eager for more work thesedays --> http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/spezial/Fool/leb.gif

mandoura
05-22-2006, 12:19 AM
Mandoura I am very impressed :bowdown:

Really :eek: ? But about what :o :o ? The instrument or the cooking? :o

Phunkadelicious
05-22-2006, 12:21 AM
Really :eek: ? But about what :o :o ? The instrument or the cooking? :o
The cooking :p I can't cook at all :sobbing:

Corey Feldman
05-22-2006, 12:24 AM
:haha: Are you trying to get me in trouble? :aplot: I am quite capable of doing that all by myself you know.Oh, been in trouble recently? :D
Sorry Mikey but Sir Sean Connery is out of competition :(.why! what's wrong with the finest 007 of all time? :(

my only thread title suggestion: MANDOURABLE.I think the day should come when we see a 'partygirl' thread :drool:
now that is a party id wanna go to ;)

mandoura
05-22-2006, 12:25 AM
Hello 'ma ;)
was just doing my usual tour of whats going on in the tennis (and not tennis) world before bed..
and seen you got honoured with your own MTF home
remember and keep it tidy, you can employ my old Casa maids, they are eager for more work thesedays --> http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/spezial/Fool/leb.gif

And I will count on you for the flowers :hug: .

partygirl
05-22-2006, 12:30 AM
I think the day should come when we see a 'partygirl' thread :drool:
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" :kiss::kiss:

cobalt60
05-22-2006, 12:30 AM
Sir Sean has cancer and has retired from the movies. My fav 007.
And no I am nowhere near being banned from MTF. But when I quit here, I promise to go out with a flair. :p

mandoura
05-22-2006, 12:31 AM
my only thread title suggestion: MANDOURABLE.:)...because, why not she's fit to be adored.

Awwwwww. http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y221/mandoura/smilies/emotion/blush.gif

I am so touched I don't know what to say. http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y221/mandoura/smilies/emotion/touched1.gif

And I second Mikey's suggestion: You should have yours too. :hug:

Corey Feldman
05-22-2006, 12:36 AM
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" :kiss: :kiss: "MMMMMmmmMMMMM" :smooch:
And no I am nowhere near being banned from MTF. But when I quit here, I promise to go out with a flair. :pthats the spirit Sue..
If Federer beats Nadal at Roland Garros, expect me to be banned within one day :p
and it would be worth it ;)

cobalt60
05-22-2006, 12:38 AM
:lol: Mike- you go man!! I will back you up! I would love for Fed to beat Nadal whenever and on whatever they next play. He is due!

mandoura
05-22-2006, 12:40 AM
why! what's wrong with the finest 007 of all time? :(

No one compares to him and no one should be in the same sentence with him. :worship:

I think the day should come when we see a 'partygirl' thread :drool:

:yeah:

cobalt60
05-22-2006, 12:40 AM
Nite all :wavey: Off to do some cooking. Mando you never came on MSN. Oh well maybe another time.

mandoura
05-22-2006, 12:43 AM
Sir Sean has cancer and has retired from the movies. My fav 007.
And no I am nowhere near being banned from MTF. But when I quit here, I promise to go out with a flair. :p

What :eek: :eek: ? :sad: :sad: :sad:

Really sad news.

That's my Sue. :bounce:

mandoura
05-22-2006, 12:45 AM
Nite all :wavey: Off to do some cooking. Mando you never came on MSN. Oh well maybe another time.

It's not working and I have no idea why. :( :( :(

mandoura
05-22-2006, 12:46 AM
:lol: Mike- you go man!! I will back you up! I would love for Fed to beat Nadal whenever and on whatever they next play. He is due!

That would make me really happy. :)

mandoura
05-22-2006, 12:50 AM
The cooking :p I can't cook at all :sobbing:

Awww. :kiss:

When I got married, I didn't know how to cook. My hubby taught me everything. Before we met, he lived 2 years abroad alone, one in London and one in Geneva. He cooks reaaaaaally well. The kids love it when he does. :)

partygirl
05-22-2006, 01:09 AM
ah, i believe Sue could cure MR bond, or at least try very hard.

i like the idea of a hubby teaching you the culinary arts mandy, so sexy
...im quite the chef, i just need to snare a man...a roddick...i mean a man. :o :o

Corey Feldman
05-22-2006, 01:32 AM
:lol: Mike- you go man!! I will back you up! I would love for Fed to beat Nadal whenever and on whatever they next play. He is due!:yeah: :bounce:
i just need to snare a man...a roddick...i mean a man. :o :olook over there ----> http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/spezial/Fool/yaya.gif <-- Mikey!
;)

partygirl
05-22-2006, 01:42 AM
:yeah: :bounce:
look over there ----> http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/spezial/Fool/yaya.gif <-- Mikey!
;)
ooooh, SCORE>!http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/love022.gif
"what would you like for dinner darling?"
...i'll be taking liberties afterward. ;)

Corey Feldman
05-22-2006, 01:49 AM
GOAL!!
id like to have you for dinner dear :lick:

cobalt60
05-22-2006, 01:52 AM
Who's around still? I am ready for ya! And Mikey have you seen a pic of Lara? :aplot:
Lovely. It is amazing to me how many lovely lasses there are here. So Mike-a pic please?

And about Sir Sean- haven't read what cancer it is or what stage it is :sad: Not sure he is telling.

Lee
05-22-2006, 01:55 AM
Who's around still? I am ready for ya! And Mikey have you seen a pic of Lara? :aplot:
Lovely. It is amazing to me how many lovely lasses there are here. So Mike-a pic please?

And about Sir Sean- haven't read what cancer it is or what stage it is :sad: Not sure he is telling.

:wavey:

:sad: my favourite 007.

cobalt60
05-22-2006, 01:58 AM
Lee :wavey: How has your weekend been?

Lee
05-22-2006, 02:03 AM
So far so good. Lots of manual labour since Friday. And I notice my nose clear up everytime I work :rolleyes: So I try to be on my feet as much as possible. But my ankle will start protesting soon.

How's your?

partygirl
05-22-2006, 02:04 AM
GOAL!!
id like to have you for dinner dear :lick:

:worship: :spit: :rocker: :yippee: :devil:

cobalt60
05-22-2006, 02:06 AM
Busy. Lots of manual labor here too. But I have been able to get my walk in everyday which is great. Although I prefered to walk alone this weekend instead of with a neighborhood friend. I needed the down time. We were out Friday and Saturday as well. And of course it is torrential downpours again as I post. But my garden isn't complaining. I wish I had been able to plant more annuals before all this rain. They would have loved it.

cobalt60
05-22-2006, 02:08 AM
:worship: :spit: :rocker: :yippee: :devil:
That was quite a line wasn't it :lol: Someone better get into a plane and fly right over :devil:

partygirl
05-22-2006, 02:10 AM
That was quite a line wasn't it :lol: Someone better get into a plane and fly right over :devil:

QUITE.
...im fearful he won't live through it. :o

Lee
05-22-2006, 02:11 AM
:wavey: Time for me to get dinner ready.

cobalt60
05-22-2006, 02:21 AM
Bye Lee. :wavey:

mandoura
05-22-2006, 05:05 AM
cute :lol: he surely is as sweet:hug:

well I think I will be because of the exams. I'm always so tired when the exams are finished.

yeah it does, unfortunately :lol: yeah I'm going to do it about Robert Browning, the Victorian poet. Not sure about what aspect of his work, but probably about the dramatic monologue.

Wow, pretty impressive señorita fresa-chica. :D

mandoura
05-22-2006, 05:07 AM
Sue, Mostafa fixed the MSN. I hate it when it is something really silly and I miss it. :(

mandoura
05-22-2006, 05:10 AM
Yes Sue, walking is a gift. It has always been my favourite sport. :)

Have you noticed how Mikey is attracted to the name Lara and Laura? ;)

mandoura
05-22-2006, 05:33 AM
ah, i believe Sue could cure MR bond, or at least try very hard.

i like the idea of a hubby teaching you the culinary arts mandy, so sexy
...im quite the chef, i just need to snare a man...a roddick...i mean a man. :o :o

Yes, he is very good at it. He used to watch and help his mother a lot when he was young. That's why I did the same with my son. Hubby can prepare the most sumptuous meal from leftovers. He taught me the most important lesson in cooking: improvisation and common sense are far more important than any recipe. ;)

Baking and desserts I picked on my own, the only thing I do better than him. I used to cater for 4-5 years before my son started competing in tennis. I stopped 4 years ago for lack of time. :)

And yes Roddick :hearts: . He's really yummy. :D

mandoura
05-22-2006, 05:40 AM

:sad: my favourite 007.

My favourite everything. :sobbing:

Haute
05-22-2006, 05:51 AM
Hi Mandoura :wavey: :hug:

mandoura
05-22-2006, 06:36 AM
:hug: Randy.

What time do you have?

freesbee
05-22-2006, 10:53 AM
Yeah! I spent my whole degree on MTF :p

Goodnight! Sleep well! :wavey: :hug:
:lol: ok I feel slightly better now :p

freesbee
05-22-2006, 10:55 AM
agreed! partygirl gets my vote :D

freesbee
05-22-2006, 10:59 AM
Wow, pretty impressive señorita fresa-chica. :D
:lol: not really :p I just asked my prof, because I was surprised he hadn't been taken as a thesis subject before (at least not at our uni). And she kind of begged me to take it :p

ohh yesterday was the day of the strawberry!! I can't believed I missed it :sobbing: I'm a disgrace to the fruit :sad:

Lee
05-22-2006, 04:55 PM
I like the new title :yeah:

Nathaliia
05-22-2006, 04:58 PM
It's a thread for Mandoura :bounce: Kindest greetings Mandou!

Midnight Express
05-22-2006, 05:08 PM
:eek:
So much love in this thread...it almost scare me...you know horror movies start like that........I hope sb. is going to do sb. as...you know..can't be still this way ...too boring

MisterQ
05-22-2006, 05:46 PM
So much love in this thread...it almost scare me...you know horror movies start like that........I hope sb. is going to do sb. as...you know..can't be still this way ...too boring

:haha:

*cues music from Psycho

Corinna
05-22-2006, 06:47 PM
mandy :hug:
gosh what an awesome title :hearts: partygirl :worship:

how are you all, lovely peeps? :D

Mara_M
05-22-2006, 06:50 PM
i love the new title :hearts:!

El Legenda
05-22-2006, 06:52 PM
Mandour for Presindent of MTF :yeah: :rolls: :hug:

freesbee
05-22-2006, 07:12 PM
:rolls:

well it's a thread of love for a lovely poster :)

Corinna
05-22-2006, 07:15 PM
:rolls:

well it's a thread of love for a lovely poster :)
so well-said :hearts: :hug:

savesthedizzle
05-22-2006, 07:16 PM
Nice title change Brian :)

Phunkadelicious
05-22-2006, 07:19 PM
Thank Partygirl for the suggestion :)

savesthedizzle
05-22-2006, 07:20 PM
Partygirl, you are a genius. :worship:

mandoura
05-22-2006, 08:50 PM
:lol: not really :p I just asked my prof, because I was surprised he hadn't been taken as a thesis subject before (at least not at our uni). And she kind of begged me to take it :p

ohh yesterday was the day of the strawberry!! I can't believed I missed it :sobbing: I'm a disgrace to the fruit :sad:

What are you talking about :eek: ? You are the fruit. :)

mandoura
05-22-2006, 09:27 PM
It's a thread for Mandoura :bounce: Kindest greetings Mandou!

:hug:

mandoura
05-22-2006, 09:29 PM
Mandour for Presindent of MTF :yeah: :rolls: :hug:

:wavey: Ducky :hug:

I'd rather be Friend of MTFers. :D

mandoura
05-22-2006, 09:35 PM
Partygirl (Lara ??)

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y221/mandoura/smilies/email/big-ok-thumbs-up.gif http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y221/mandoura/smilies/email/3d-offre-fleurs.gif

mandoura
05-22-2006, 09:59 PM
Thank you guys for your sweet posts. :worship:

I am really touched. http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y221/mandoura/smilies/emotion/touched.gif

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y221/mandoura/smilies/love/loveall.gif

freesbee
05-22-2006, 10:00 PM
aww Mandou you deserve everything we have said :hug:

how are you tonight?

Corey Feldman
05-22-2006, 11:32 PM
And Mikey have you seen a pic of Lara? :aplot:
Lovely. It is amazing to me how many lovely lasses there are here. So Mike-a pic please? yes ive gazed at her beauty many a time :inlove:
i seen you saying somewhere you had MSN now? gimme your addy! ;) and mandy's if you have one as well, altho i hardly ever use my MSN.
im fearful he won't live through it. :oyou'd be there to give me the kiss of life :kiss:
Have you noticed how Mikey is attracted to the name Lara and Laura? ;)attracted to the name, amongst other things :p
my lovely louw-rah :inlove:

partygirl
05-22-2006, 11:33 PM
Partygirl (Lara ??)

partygirl = Larah -just to be clear.:)

....and it is a fitting title, deserved...im glad it was well recieved.
It came from the same place as "Andytude"...i have a million of them :o :devil:

partygirl
05-22-2006, 11:39 PM
yes ive gazed at her beauty many a time :inlove:
attracted to the name, amongst other things :p
my lovely louw-rah :inlove:
smooth style &wit will get you...Everywhere.

it's mandy's thread yet I come here and feel joyous.
...it is a great thread.:hug::bigclap: :worship:

El Legenda
05-22-2006, 11:41 PM
:wavey: Ducky :hug:

I'd rather be Friend of MTFers. :D

ill see what i can do :) :angel:

mandoura
05-22-2006, 11:50 PM
ill see what i can do :) :angel:

:lol: OK :)

Corey Feldman
05-22-2006, 11:51 PM
will get you...Everywhere.
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/happy0045.gif

Corey Feldman
05-22-2006, 11:55 PM
now i know what you meant by the names Mandy..
laura=Escada :o
larah=partygirl

Corey Feldman
05-23-2006, 12:02 AM
And congrats Federer for winning that world's best sportsman award tonight..again! http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/party/party0045.gif http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/party/party0010.gif
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/party/party0040.gif http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/party/party0048.gif http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/party/party0007.gif

mandoura
05-23-2006, 12:07 AM
smooth style &wit will get you...Everywhere.

it's mandy's thread yet I come here and feel joyous.
...it is a great thread.:hug::bigclap: :worship:

Ok, Larah :hug: .

I am glad you like the thread. Here's the secret recipe of this thread:

1 Cup Courtesy
1/2 Cup Patience
1/2 Cup Forgiveness
2 Cups Understanding
1 Cup Encouragement
1 Cup Joy
1/2 Cup Tolerance
2 Tsp. Unselfishness
2 Tsp. Faith
Stir in a Pinch of Praise
Add a Dash of Confidence
Season with Wit and Humor
and serve with generous portions
of Kindness and Love

mandoura
05-23-2006, 12:10 AM
now i know what you meant by the names Mandy..
laura=Escada :o
larah=partygirl

See why I adopted you. You need someone to draw your attention to little things like this. Only moms can do it. :D

Becarina
05-23-2006, 12:50 AM

Corey Feldman
05-23-2006, 01:28 AM
See why I adopted you. You need someone to draw your attention to little things like this. Only moms can do it. :D
Mikey --> http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/spezial/Fool/ma.gif <-- Mommy

El Legenda
05-23-2006, 02:13 AM
Mikey needs a beating :boxing: :p

napki
05-23-2006, 02:25 AM
Kay I keep missing you. Would love to chat one of these days :lol:
I know! Probably because i'm online only in the evenings and not always in the posting mood. :awww: But i think that i'll need to catch you at some point to get the promised pointers on Portland. :p ;)

:secret: i talked to my superviser and he said that i will be able to take the whole week off and not just 2.5 days as my stub wants me to believe, so i'm in the :woohoo: mood about it. Even my boss says screw the regulations, isn't it great place? :D AND we have an open house/party tomorrow with the beers, wine tasting and some other stuff that i don't know about yet. They keep us guessing till the end! I love this place more and more.

napki
05-23-2006, 02:55 AM
I love the new thread title btw! :D

Federerhingis
05-23-2006, 05:26 AM
I love the new thread title btw! :D

Me too. Mandy is just such a charm!!!! :kiss: :hug:

Corey Feldman
05-23-2006, 02:53 PM
Mikey needs a beating :boxing: :pWhich girl are you gonna get to do it for you?

El Legenda
05-23-2006, 03:00 PM
Which girl are you gonna get to do it for you?

No need to bring a girl into this. I can handle it, i have been working on a mean right hook. :angel:

Corey Feldman
05-23-2006, 03:20 PM
for your best buddy for life, KarolBeck fan?
:D

cobalt60
05-23-2006, 05:19 PM
Mando do I have to roll the dice to get even a little bit of Mikey from you? Isn't it great Mike that 2 mothers are fighting over you? :lol: Adam's postcard came yesterday from South Africa and hubs was like-who is that? :haha: Now wait until I tell him about the Scottish Rogue with a Brogue;)

Kay-sounds good pointers and the job:yeah:

partygirl
05-23-2006, 06:04 PM
hmmm, a love interest with 2 possibly 3 mommies. :aplot:
...how do I compete.http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/think004.gif

mandoura
05-24-2006, 04:44 AM

:( :( Why am I not here when you pass by? :hug:

mandoura
05-24-2006, 04:48 AM
Mando do I have to roll the dice to get even a little bit of Mikey from you? Isn't it great Mike that 2 mothers are fighting over you? :lol: Adam's postcard came yesterday from South Africa and hubs was like-who is that? :haha: Now wait until I tell him about the Scottish Rogue with a Brogue;)

Kay-sounds good pointers and the job:yeah:

No way I am giving Mikey up :p . You can have Adam. :)

mandoura
05-24-2006, 04:51 AM
hmmm, a love interest with 2 possibly 3 mommies. :aplot:
... how do I compete.http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/think004.gif

:hug: If it will make my son happy, I'll gladly step out of the way. :D

Phunkadelicious
05-24-2006, 04:53 AM
Mando :kiss: how is your back?

mandoura
05-24-2006, 06:06 AM
Getting better my little angel :kiss: . Thank you for asking. :)

Federerhingis
05-24-2006, 06:46 AM
This is great news Mandy dear. :hug:

mandoura
05-24-2006, 06:59 AM
:bounce: Luis.

Yes, I've been walking everyday for the last week and it helped. :)

partygirl
05-24-2006, 09:03 PM
:hug: If it will make my son happy, I'll gladly step out of the way. :D

oh, NO!
i've learned you never come between a boy and his momma
(or mommies)...never, you won't win so don't try. :angel:

im just curious how mikey hit the maternal lottery, he must really be something.
"Prime Catch." is what we call it i think. :dance:

Federerhingis
05-25-2006, 04:54 AM
Mandy Mandy Mandy. My dear and lovely Mandy. :kiss: :hug: :kiss:

Good evening dear, Hope you're having a nice rest or a nice start to the new day.

:wavey: To all the Mandy admirer's. ;)

mandoura
05-25-2006, 07:32 AM
You prefer Mikey to me?!?!!??! :bigcry:

Didn't we agree the mother-son relationship isn't working for us and that we needed to move on, evolve? ;)

mandoura
05-25-2006, 07:46 AM
oh, NO!
i've learned you never come between a boy and his momma
(or mommies)...never, you won't win so don't try. :angel:

im just curious how mikey hit the maternal lottery, he must really be something.
"Prime Catch." is what we call it i think. :dance:

Well PG, some of us are born to be mothers :angel: . In real life, I have 2 kids of my own. There are posters here that are just too special for me. So I decided to vadopt them: 4 boys and 4 girls. :D

The girls are :hug:: Bexsi (Becky) , MissFairy (Sarah) , sugar_kane (Illeana) and Zazagook (Esther) . Sugar and Zaza just disappeared :sad: and I miss them a lot.

The boys are :hug:: bad gambler (Prabu and I doubt he even knows I adopted him) , Prima Donna (Dantino) , Escude (Mikey) and adee-gee (Adam) . Prabu & Dantino stopped talking to me: Prabu thinks I am so nice it is scary and Dantino cannot forgive me for one incident I was not so nice to him :sad: . Adam just cracks me up and he lately proposed to me so, with Oedipus hovering over us :o , I cannot consider him as a son anymore :D . So, Mikey is the only vson I have left. He is also the only son who gives me flower and never ever caused me even to frown :hug:. So, yeah, he is really something. :)

Therefore, you are safe Larah, I am only his vMomma. :D

Edit: And I forgot another very important poster to me :o . He's not a vson but my little angel, Brian :kiss: .

MariaV
05-25-2006, 07:49 AM
Can I have Adam, can I have Adam?? :D :angel: :kiss:

mandoura
05-25-2006, 07:51 AM
Mandy Mandy Mandy. My dear and lovely Mandy. :kiss: :hug: :kiss:

Good evening dear, Hope you're having a nice rest or a nice start to the new day.

:wavey: To all the Mandy admirer's. ;)

You know, your posts and Matt's always cheer me up and make my day. :hug:

mandoura
05-25-2006, 07:53 AM
Can I have Adam, can I have Adam?? :D :angel: :kiss:

Maria :hug:

Well, you can ask Sue. He's hers. She owns him. :)

How have you been Maria? How's work? Tiring?

mandoura
05-25-2006, 07:55 AM
Brb. Will just fix something to drink and a small bite. :)

MariaV
05-25-2006, 08:00 AM
Maria :hug:

Well, you can ask Sue. He's hers. She owns him. :)

How have you been Maria? How's work? Tiring?
It's OK. Got the work done I never thought would be possible. ;)
But I'm bothered by vertigo again so need to take care of it and other stuff before the RG start. Scared as hell of the draw already. :unsure: :scared: And gotta get some work done now so take care dear! :hug: :wavey:

Federerhingis
05-25-2006, 08:05 AM

You know, your posts and Matt's always cheer me up and make my day. :hug:

Yours too, it's simple diffusion however not passive. :yeah: :hug:

partygirl
05-25-2006, 08:12 AM
Well PG, some of us are born to be mothers :angel: . In real life, I have 2 kids of my own. There are posters here that are just too special for me. So I decided to vadopt them: 4 boys and 4 girls. :D

The girls are :hug:: Bexsi (Becky) , MissFairy (Sarah) , sugar_kane (Illeana) and Zazagook (Esther) . Sugar and Zaza just disappeared :sad: and I miss them a lot.

The boys are :hug:: bad gambler (Prabu and I doubt he even knows I adopted him) , Prima Donna (Dantino) , Escude (Mikey) and adee-gee (Adam) . Prabu & Dantino stopped talking to me: Prabu thinks I am so nice it is scary and Dantino cannot forgive me for one incident I was not so nice to him :sad: . Adam just cracks me up and he lately proposed to me so, with Oedipus hovering over us :o , I cannot consider him as a son anymore :D . So, Mikey is the only vson I have left. He is also the only son who gives me *flower and never ever caused me even to frown :hug:. So, yeah, he is really something. :)

Therefore, you are safe Larah, I am only his vMomma. :D

Edit: And I forgot another very important poster to me :o . He's not a vson but my little angel, Brian :kiss: .
this has me grinning from ear to ear...and i don't think it's just the bottle of wine i just finished.:rolls::drink:

...well then if all goes well i hope to become a Vdaughter in-law. :D :angel:

*brian is a musical angel to all of us.*

Mrs. B
05-25-2006, 09:03 AM
:wavey: Mandoura, et al...

I am at work, we are probably the only ones working today. :( at least i can catch up a bit on my reading at mtf. the hubby is packing and moving. :angel:

mandoura
05-25-2006, 09:33 PM
It's OK. Got the work done I never thought would be possible. ;)
But I'm bothered by vertigo again so need to take care of it and other stuff before the RG start. Scared as hell of the draw already. :unsure: :scared: And gotta get some work done now so take care dear! :hug: :wavey:

Do you know what's causing the vertigo Maria?

Can't wait for RG. Really hope Marat will go far. :)

mandoura
05-25-2006, 09:38 PM
Yours too, it's simple diffusion however not passive. :yeah: :hug:

MariaV
05-25-2006, 09:39 PM
Do you know what's causing the vertigo Maria?

My lousy blood circulation. I got some medication for it that helps. But it's an absolute horror - to lay or bow down and to get up in the morning - wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Can't wait for RG. Really hope Marat will go far. :)
:o :o I have no expectations whatsoever any more. :o :scared: :unsure:
Hopefully another great Fed-Rafa megafinal. :) And I love them both really. :D

mandoura
05-25-2006, 10:17 PM
:wavey: Mandoura, et al...

I am at work, we are probably the only ones working today. :( at least i can catch up a bit on my reading at mtf. the hubby is packing and moving. :angel:

:wavey: Eva.

Ready for Rolland Garros? :)