The "Andy will never be as cool as Dmitry" Blog Thread... [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

The "Andy will never be as cool as Dmitry" Blog Thread...

Pages : [1] 2 3

williaer
05-10-2006, 06:43 AM
So... Andy is apparently doing a weekly blog now for Ar.com and I thought it'd be cool to have a special thread for it, so it doesn't get lost in with other stuff....

Here's the first entry
------------------------
My First “Blog” Entry…

Okay, so here is the first of my weekly blogs here on andyroddick.com ….. there is really no set format and I have never done this before so be patient haha…. if this one is terrible, then it will get better…. if this one is good, then next weeks will most likely be much worse. I think I am just going to go for random thoughts.

- props to my team the Miami Heat for getting to round 2, although I was not feeling too good when it was tied at two all

- Kobe Bryant is the best player in the NBA and should have won the MVP this year…. even though the Lakers lost, no other player from any team could be substituted in and come close to accomplishing what Kobe and his team did this year. Last year was horrible for him away from the court, but props for bouncing back under so much scrutiny

- how is this for irony? Kobe and Shaq have baby girls on the same day last week within 6 minutes of each other…. congrats to both… wonder if there were congratulatory phone calls exchanged

- possibly the worst thing about coming to Europe during this time is not being able to watch the games anymore…. BLAH!!!!

- so Mike Bryan is on our same flight over to Rome, and some guy is shaking the back of his headrest the whole time…. that sounds like that would be fun for eight plus hours right?……. that guy should be forced to jump headfirst into a wall..haha

- Charleston is a great city, and we should definitely get back there for a Davis Cup home tie sometime

- Rome is an absolutely amazing city… When John and i landed here to fight off jet lag, we walked around the city for about 5 hours. I never go sightseeing, but it blew me away. We walked from the Vatican to the Coliseum, and we saw a castle that is still around from 173 AD…. it is almost impossible to comprehend how old that really is, especially being from a country that is a little over 200 years old…… very very cool

- I have been into this band The Fray…. I am sure most of you have heard their song “Over My Head”, but if not check it out

- have eaten too much buffalo mozzarella cheese since I got here

- a huge congratulations to Captain McEnroe and his wife Melissa for the birth of their first daughter!!!!

and as Jim Rome would say even if he was here in Rome “I am out”…

surfpinky
05-10-2006, 06:50 AM
- Kobe Bryant is the best player in the NBA and should have won the MVP this year….
*murrays*

BLAH!!!!
tursunoving!!!!!!!!

- I have been into this band The Fray…. I am sure most of you have heard their song “Over My Head”, but if not check it out
yay I like you.

- a huge congratulations to Captain McEnroe and his wife Melissa for the birth of their first daughter!!!!

more tursunoving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks ellen! [:

partygirl
05-10-2006, 06:51 AM
that guy should be forced to jump headfirst into a wall..haha
:spit: he so clever.:inlove:

have eaten too much buffalo mozzarella cheese since I got here
why would you do that???...you actually look skinny like a player at the moment.

“I am out”…
of course you are. :angel:

williaer
05-10-2006, 06:53 AM
So I just took Andy's advice and had a peek at The Frey... They've got some cool music!!!

am&a
05-10-2006, 07:05 AM
nice title. accurate.

williaer
05-10-2006, 07:18 AM
nice title. accurate.
;) True it is...

partygirl
05-10-2006, 07:30 AM
And dmitry will never be as beautiful as Andy, so it all works out fairly...sort ofhttp://www.freesmileys.org/emo/taunt010.gif

superpinkone37
05-10-2006, 07:33 AM
Thanks Ellen :)

- Kobe Bryant is the best player in the NBA and should have won the MVP this year…. even though the Lakers lost, no other player from any team could be substituted in and come close to accomplishing what Kobe and his team did this year. Last year was horrible for him away from the court, but props for bouncing back under so much scrutiny
:) :yeah:
I think I'm the only one in here that likes the Lakers. |:

nice title. accurate.HA!

morningglory
05-10-2006, 07:37 AM
blah... Andy needs to talk about himself more...

blosson
05-10-2006, 08:41 AM
blah... Andy needs to talk about himself more...

I sort of agree, the only person I know who he mentioned is John and P Mac... ah and Rome! I love Italia.

PennyThePenguin
05-10-2006, 08:42 AM
Thanks Ellen :)

HA!

no you're not :D

heya
05-10-2006, 09:35 AM
I love supporting selfish people.

Pmc loves me so much....
I never told him to shut up because he's my CAPTAIN!
Sport show hosts like Jim Rome adore my success too!

I hate killing losses with my talent...I don't have the guts....

but I've a big butt and belly. :wavey:

Cheetos, cheese burgers and chunks of cheese are great for my belly....
Mary Carillo agrees; she knows I'm slightly delusional like her..

Oh well, I still support good singers.

Please, don't tell me I'm a champ.
Bye,

11-yr.old Andy
xoxo

Noelle
05-10-2006, 11:18 AM
Wow. Putting "Blog" into quotes is so five years ago, Andy. :p

superpinkone37
05-10-2006, 02:51 PM
no you're not :D:D

Carito_90
05-10-2006, 04:24 PM
This is... I didn't see it coming. :lol:

- Rome is an absolutely amazing city… When John and i landed here to fight off jet lag, we walked around the city for about 5 hours. I never go sightseeing, but it blew me away. We walked from the Vatican to the Coliseum, and we saw a castle that is still around from 173 AD…. it is almost impossible to comprehend how old that really is, especially being from a country that is a little over 200 years old…… very very cool

See Andy? That's what Europe is like! You'd have known that if you went to their tourneys more often but... you know. :)

- have eaten too much buffalo mozzarella cheese since I got here

Doug, we have a problem here. Where ARE you!?

It was alright. Never as good as Dmitry's but... there are lots of !!!! there. (: hee

Deboogle!.
05-10-2006, 04:26 PM
I like it, it's a cool idea and I hope he actually keeps it up every week. It's not Dmitry's but it's very Andy.

acoffeygirl
05-10-2006, 04:29 PM
I like it too! :)

tangerine_dream
05-10-2006, 04:59 PM
If Andy's going to do nothing but talk about sports, cancel the blog. :ras: I want to hear about HIM.

I will have to check The Frey out. Figures he'd like a song called "Over My Head" :lol:

Why doesn't he blog for ATP? :confused:

The GM 'tards are being stupid again :o

Jade Fox
05-10-2006, 05:48 PM
Okay, since when has Andy ever been cool? That's why I love him, he's a dork at heart. :hearts: .

Deboogle!.
05-10-2006, 06:14 PM
Okay, since when has Andy ever been cool? That's why I love him, he's a dork at heart. :hearts: .this is true, this is very true :)

surfpinky
05-10-2006, 07:52 PM

I don't hate the lakers...just kobe d:

Deboogle!.
05-10-2006, 07:55 PM
i don't hate kobe.. just the lakers as an entity d:

surfpinky
05-10-2006, 07:59 PM
ok, that just made me giggle real hard |X

Deboogle!.
05-10-2006, 08:00 PM
did it make you..... fiffle? |:

surfpinky
05-10-2006, 08:01 PM
yes, sorry, typo |:
fiffle*

Deboogle!.
05-10-2006, 08:03 PM
:haha:

Fee
05-10-2006, 08:12 PM
I want to know who is proofreading/editing it for him, or did he decide to put his education to work and use proper punctuation all on his own?

Deboogle!.
05-10-2006, 08:14 PM
I want to know who is proofreading/editing it for him, or did he decide to put his education to work and use proper punctuation all on his own?:haha: He probably did it by himself - considering who writes and posts the articles on AR.com would they really be qualified to proofread someone else's work? ;)

superpinkone37
05-10-2006, 08:52 PM
I like the Fray :)

The song "How to Save A Life" is good too :yeah:

be nice to the lakers :sad: ;)

Carito_90
05-10-2006, 10:04 PM
:haha: He probably did it by himself - considering who writes and posts the articles on AR.com would they really be qualified to proofread someone else's work? ;)

I just really can't wait for him to say 'alot'. :haha: :haha:

Havok
05-10-2006, 10:45 PM
Ack I LOVE the fray. I head their song "Over My Head" on the radio and downloaded all kinds of their songs and liked about 90% of them. Awesome group :yeah:. I don't know how Andy can eat so much Mozzarella di Buffallo, I was never able to finish not even 1/4 of it when I went to Italy 6 years ago, and something tells me Andy eats them all (and those things are friggin huge!).

heya
05-10-2006, 11:13 PM
Dorks don't know how to tell jokes such as Andy's.
Ever heard of Courier, McEnroes and Gilbert?

Deboogle!.
05-11-2006, 01:16 AM
I just really can't wait for him to say 'alot'. :haha: :haha:He does it. I'm pretty sure. :o:o:o:o:o

Carito_90
05-11-2006, 02:19 AM
i think you need to replace doug. |:

I know.

He does it. I'm pretty sure. :o:o:o:o:o

I know, but I can't wait for you to be all "SHDHDSAGFGHDSFJGDSA ALOT IS NOT A WORD!!!!!!!!!!!EXCLAMATIONPOINT!!!!" It's just way too funny. Hee. (:

Deboogle!.
05-11-2006, 02:24 AM
I think I'm just resigned to the fact that he uses it, it's ok.

Noelle
05-11-2006, 03:02 AM
Andy uses "alot" alot. ;) :p

a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot (just typing practice to make sure I don't get used to typing "alot" :o )

Carito_90
05-11-2006, 03:10 AM
I think I'm just resigned to the fact that he uses it, it's ok.

Boo, that's not fun. :(

:p

surfpinky
05-16-2006, 05:51 PM
andy's new blog entry :spit:
_________
My Blog: May 16th, 2006
May 16th, 2006 11:22 am
By Andy Roddick

My Blog: May 16th, 2006

Ok so I am having fun writing these now… hope you enjoyed last weeks, and as I said, I will get better once I get a little more used to writing them;

- the Miami Heat are up 3-1 against the new jersey nets and looking like they are coming together quite nicely

- cannot wait for Da Vinci Code movie to come out…. all of Dan Brown’s books are amazing

- annoying injuries suck, but will be overcome

- props to Reggie Bush for not wanting to hold out on the New Orleans Saints…extremely refreshing considering all of the TO nonsense that dominated the headlines last off-season

- okay so the sunglasses in Italy…people wear glasses there that cover about 67 percent of their face. no joke… it was like a train wreck…I just couldn’t stop looking on in horror

-The Office is by far the best comedy on TV… cannot wait for next season!!!

Ok so I am going to have three weekly topics…they are:

Self-Chuck of the week…Last week I wrote about someone kicking Mike Bryan’s seat the whole way to Rome. I said he should throw himself into a wall….. This will be known as a self-chuck and I will dole it out weekly

Butthead of the Week…someone in the world whose actions make them a butthead… pretty self-explanatory

Fine of the Week…in my little group of friends we fine each other for stupid things like being late, saying the wrong thing, spilling stuff, etc etc…. to keep everyone up to date, I will post the dumbest thing that someone was fined for from the previous week

so here they are:

-Self-Chuck of the Week-…. Anybody who owns one of these team such and such T-shirts…. you have seen them… Team Aniston, Jolie, Nick, Jessica, Heather, Denise……. can we really find nothing better to spend forty bucks on?…proceed to the nearest wall

-Butthead of the Week-…Tawny Kitaen from Vh1’s Surreal Life. I am sorry but she makes watching this show more unbearable than it already is. I mean she has this huge ego and for what? She rolled around with hardly any clothes on in a Whitesnake video in the eighties, and beat up her ex-husband with a shoe…congrats!!!

-Fine of the week- …. Our first fine of the week goes to my sister in law Ginger… she was just going about her morning business and making herself a cup of coffee…. she put some cream in her coffee only to realize that she accidentally put egg beaters in her coffee by mistake… it earned her a 3 dollar fine…but in the true spirit of the fine game she called us on the road and ratted herself out

til next week……

Deboogle!.
05-16-2006, 05:52 PM
:haha: that's great.

Jade Fox
05-16-2006, 05:59 PM
:spit:

Okay now that is funny! I definitely agree with his choice for Self Chuck :worship: .

Deboogle!.
05-16-2006, 06:01 PM
What's funny is it's SO him. I can like hear him saying this stuff. So I'm glad he's just being himself and doing the random stuff. And that's pretty funny about Ginger putting EGG Beaters into coffee. lmfao I bet that tasted um.... good :o

acoffeygirl
05-16-2006, 06:02 PM
I like these....Andy in true form!!

cobalt60
05-16-2006, 06:44 PM
:haha: that is called coffee eggnog-add brandy

tangerine_dream
05-16-2006, 06:47 PM
- the Miami Heat are up 3-1 against the new jersey nets and looking like they are coming together quite nicely
I, and millions of other fans, don't give a fig noughton about basketball. The only "Miami heat" I want to know about his the one between him and his new girlfriend. :aplot:

- cannot wait for Da Vinci Code movie to come out…. all of Dan Brown’s books are amazing
Still in shock that Andy reads something other than the sports pages. :eek:

- props to Reggie Bush for not wanting to hold out on the New Orleans Saints…extremely refreshing considering all of the TO nonsense that dominated the headlines last off-season
Lose the annoying Bradisms. And again: nobody gives a crap about your favorite sports. Tell us about your ugly new haircut and were you drunk when you cut it again?

- okay so the sunglasses in Italy…people wear glasses there that cover about 67 percent of their face. no joke… it was like a train wreck…I just couldn’t stop looking on in horror
The Jackie-O look is in but I'm glad he hates the style because it's bad enough he looks like a bug when he wears his ubercool white dork shades.

Butthead of the Week…someone in the world whose actions make them a butthead… pretty self-explanatory
Butthead of the Week! Finally! Something we can all relate to. :rocker:

Fine of the Week…in my little group of friends we fine each other for stupid things like being late, saying the wrong thing, spilling stuff, etc etc…. to keep everyone up to date, I will post the dumbest thing that someone was fined for from the previous week
Andy must be broke by now.

-Self-Chuck of the Week-…. Anybody who owns one of these team such and such T-shirts…. you have seen them… Team Aniston, Jolie, Nick, Jessica, Heather, Denise……. can we really find nothing better to spend forty bucks on?…proceed to the nearest wall
TEAM MARDY!!!

-Butthead of the Week-…Tawny Kitaen from Vh1’s Surreal Life. I am sorry but she makes watching this show more unbearable than it already is. I mean she has this huge ego and for what? She rolled around with hardly any clothes on in a Whitesnake video in the eighties, and beat up her ex-husband with a shoe…congrats!!!
Awesome! Bitchy Andy is :cool: and :lol: and also a little :cuckoo: which is why we :hearts: him.

Much better than the first entry. I think he'll get the hang of it in a few weeks time. But he'll need more exclamation points !!! to catch up with Dima!!!!'s genius!!!!!!!!!!!

Deboogle!.
05-16-2006, 06:58 PM
Lose the annoying Bradisms. And again: nobody gives a crap about your favorite sports. Tell us about your ugly new haircut and were you drunk when you cut it again?I don't care fo the sports or even understand what he's talking about, but you have to admit that it's a big part of who he is so a weekly blog from him would be sort of weird if it didn't include something about sports. and :haha: I don't think it's appropriate to talk about being drunk shaving his head for the audience that is the AR.com largely underage crowd ;) The Jackie-O look is in but I'm glad he hates the style because it's bad enough he looks like a bug when he wears his ubercool white dork shades.:haha: that's true he has some nerve to talk about poor sunglass fashion.TEAM MARDY!!!:rolls: :haha:

cobalt60
05-16-2006, 07:13 PM
tangy-have you ever thought about ghost blogging for the ATP? You could spice things up quite a bit:worship:

partygirl
05-16-2006, 09:01 PM
I don't know what to say.

well maybe just that tangy & ande need to blog together.:hearts:

partygirl
05-16-2006, 09:49 PM
…Tawny Kitaen from Vh1’s Surreal Life. I am sorry but she makes watching this show more unbearable than it already is. I mean she has this huge ego and for what? She rolled around with hardly any clothes on in a Whitesnake video in the eighties, and beat up her ex-husband with a shoe…congrats!!!

...I get it, he is totally mad crushing on Alexis Arquette.
-she is blonde :rolleyes:

williaer
05-16-2006, 11:59 PM
What a great blog entry. Hilarious and sooooo him... I wish Andy did them more often, but I guess once a week is good because we won't get sick of them/he won't run out of things to say.

Um... what he had to say about Tawny Kitaen :haha: I don't even know who she is but the way he talks about her, I'm glad I've never heard of her!!

Caren
05-17-2006, 11:51 AM

I :hearts: Andy

This just typifies Andy, i love it :worship:

heya
05-17-2006, 01:07 PM
Cute, witty guy.... Sad to see him more worried about basketball playoffs and
CELEBRITIES than about his lifestyle and competition.
He can barely talk about work unless an opponent gets injured and he reaches a semifinal without working much most of the year.
He'll make it look like he's happy and pleasing everyone, but he never cares about a tournament he's playing....
If I stopped telling truths or taking my schedule + emotional maturity seriously,
I'd retire.

His brain disappears while listening to blatantly manipulative folks (Pmc, Mattress Mc....).

When something lame happens, he keeps dwelling on it and tries making a big, exciting deal of it. I don't see anything shocking about Ginger being absent-minded (she stupidly planned the PUNK'D show, and he felt the need to air it ON MTV. :o.....Wasn't the previous day's Davis Cup joke loss bad enough?).
:tape:

williaer
05-17-2006, 01:09 PM
Anyone got an idea for the thread title?

williaer
05-25-2006, 09:46 PM
New Blog:
so here we go again

- ok so the ankle first. I sprained two of the three ligaments in my left ankle. Fortunately, neither one is terrible. I woke up this morning and my range of motion was better so that is encouraging for next week. I won’t know my status for the French Open for a couple more days.

- I have eaten schnitzel everyday since I have been here. for those who don’t know it is basically breaded veal…. pretty tasty, but I am convinced it is just the German version of fried chicken haha

- Am I the only person on the planet who does not use myspace? I had not even heard of it a couple of months ago, and now it is all I hear about. I guess the guy who started it recently sold it for around 600 million. I would say it was apparently a pretty good idea for him, and I am way behind the times.

- When was the last time there was a positive story on CNN?

- There is not a shortage of rain in Germany

- GO HEAT!!!!! Wade is a stud

- A late congratulations to my friends Lauren and Stu who graduated from law school a couple of weeks ago. I know it was tough, but I am so happy/proud of you guys

- trying to figure out what to do in Düsseldorf on an off day when I can’t cruise around ….. any suggestions?

And the weekly awards go to

Fine of the Week— My brother John takes this prestigious award this week…he spills coffee on his shirt last week in Austin at about 9:30 in the morning. No big deal right? So, I walk into my kitchen at 8:30 at night and he is still wearing his white shirt with the quarter sized coffee stain in the middle of it after a full day of running errands around town. Come on John! You have to own more than one shirt haha

Butthead of the Week— Geri Haliwell, the former Spice Girl named her new baby daughter Bluebell Madonna. Congrats on being a parent, but are we seriously okay with yelling out Blubell Madonna? This is just the latest in celebs having to name their kids something totally off the wall. When will a celeb be okay with a Michael or Bob?…Sorry Ginger Spice…and sorry to Bluebell Madonna Spice as well

Self-Chuck of the week— Hasselhoff mania lives!!!! I have literally turned on my TV here in Germany 3 times since I have been here and something about David Hasselhoff has been on every time. It is unreal…. and to top that off none other than Dirk Nowitzki (who deserves crazy respect for helping the Mavs get past the Spurs), says that he sings David Hasselhoff songs when he gets nervous during games!!! Are we being serious about this Hasselhoff thing over here in Germany? Sorry to do it …. Dirk and friends…. proceed to wall

til next week….

Deboogle!.
05-25-2006, 09:49 PM
hm, fascinating.

surfpinky
05-25-2006, 09:55 PM
hmm.

WuMiE
05-25-2006, 10:00 PM
hhhhhhm. hmmmmmmm. :P

williaer
05-25-2006, 10:00 PM
i'm quite surprised he actually did one.
but it's good to hear what's wrong with him...

blosson
05-25-2006, 10:03 PM
OMG Any's bitching!

partygirl
05-25-2006, 10:06 PM
interesting again...

his enteries are so random i feel odd after having read them, like we have gotten some insight but insight to what i don't know.

and john should get the self chuck for that story.
if he's gonna wear spill damaged clothes he might aswell still be "fat john"
class it up big brother.

*my title suggestion-
The "self chucked duck"
or
"Im with stupid"

Breakaway
05-25-2006, 11:07 PM
Glad to hear his ankle is not too bad :yeah:

The "team" shirts are dumb, but not the JESSICA ones! :o

And Andy DON'T EAT VEAL!!!! :fiery: :sad:

I don't think there are any "Bobs" around, and sorry to anyone who knows one. But I don't care for that name... I like Robert better :p

When I think of "Bob" I think of that commericial! You know the one I am talking about?? :confused:

partygirl
05-26-2006, 12:09 AM
- trying to figure out what to do in Düsseldorf on an off day when I can’t cruise around ….. any suggestions?
:dance:I have one idea & everybody does it :devil: ...or has tried it. :tape:

Self-Chuck of the week— Hasselhoff mania lives!!!! I have literally turned on my TV here in Germany 3 times since I have been here and something about David Hasselhoff has been on every time. It is unreal….
I saw him on American idol last night crying like a woman.
...i laughed my ass off :haha:

Carito_90
05-26-2006, 12:12 AM

Eh, I think I'll need the answer to that later on. It might come handy!

Oh Andy, If only the Arag WC took place the 15th of June... I would've definitely showed you how you... get entretained. :devil: :lol:

I'm liking his blog and how he seems to come up with these ideas about awards etc. Cool. :p

renee_chin
05-26-2006, 03:21 AM
- Good to finally get some reliable update on the injury

- The Myspace comment - hmm... I'm surprised his 'boyfriends' haven't got him into it yet :lol:

- John -- *Sigh *

- So, we can be sure when Andy is going to be a dad, people won't go crazy and try to guess the name of the baby (especially the bookies :o )

- And finally - David Hasselhoff :haha: He makes an annual appearance at the American Idol these days, doesn't he?! :lol:

Deboogle!.
05-26-2006, 03:24 AM
:tape: :tape: :tape:

Fee
05-26-2006, 03:26 AM
Andy's not on Myspace? I thought for sure he was (at least 3 times). :lol:

am&a
05-26-2006, 03:27 AM
andy is going to name his kids after the twins.

Deboogle!.
05-26-2006, 03:28 AM
andy is going to name his kids after the twins.HAHAHAHAHA

renee_chin
05-26-2006, 03:34 AM
Andy's not on Myspace? I thought for sure he was (at least 3 times). :lol:

Actually, someone told me there's a profile that used to be on Bob's top 8 that matches Andy's profile...

Deboogle!.
05-26-2006, 03:36 AM
I think Bob and Mardy both have "Andy" as friends but they're fake.

renee_chin
05-26-2006, 03:50 AM
This profile I'm talking about isn't on Mardy's page....

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=56553621

She gathered from all the rather vague information, that's Andy :lol:

Deboogle!.
05-26-2006, 03:55 AM
lmao well i suppose anything is possible and those are the two people he mentioned in the blog but... I doubt it :lol: :shrug: And... I'm pretty sure Andy wants kids? And we know he drinks :haha:

surfpinky
05-26-2006, 04:06 AM
GO HEAT!!!!! Wade is a stud

Hasselhoff mania lives!!!!

til next week….

what, he's now trying to win me back over with the exclamation points? try harder kid, dmitry is everything you will never exclamate point to be. \;

did anyone else giggle at the "wade is a stud" thing? |:

Deboogle!.
05-26-2006, 04:08 AM
did anyone else giggle at the "wade is a stud" thing? |:no

but i fiffled

surfpinky
05-26-2006, 04:10 AM
no

but i fiffled
I love you.
*fiffles*

Deboogle!.
05-26-2006, 04:12 AM
i love you more :)

surfpinky
05-26-2006, 04:13 AM
I love you like a love james (stapler).
no, wait, I love you more than that d:

Deboogle!.
05-26-2006, 04:17 AM
I'm really glad you love me more than a mini-stapler. |:

Fee
05-26-2006, 04:17 AM

Actually, someone told me there's a profile that used to be on Bob's top 8 that matches Andy's profile...

Not him (just as the Lindsay Davenport and Kim Clijsters pages are fake, but the ho that made them answers messages and comments pretending to be them. Twisted bitch.).

Bob and Mardy add everyone even though their pages are real.

surfpinky
05-26-2006, 04:21 AM
Bob and Mardy add everyone even though their pages are real.
well, since they decided to use their pages for fans, they can't really be picky as to who they accept as fans, so I guess that's okay. d:

surfpinky
05-26-2006, 04:22 AM
but anyways, do you guys think andy is trying to be like dmitry now...his exclamation points have increased..hrmmm |:

Deboogle!.
05-26-2006, 04:24 AM
but anyways, do you guys think andy is trying to be like dmitry now...his exclamation points have increased..hrmmm |:no, I think he's just A DORKUS. :)

surfpinky
05-26-2006, 04:25 AM
heee
a wanna-be dorkus

surfpinky
05-26-2006, 04:25 AM
a wanna-be dmitry dorkus

Deboogle!.
05-26-2006, 04:27 AM
I dunno

he used the word stud

talked about a spice girl

and david hasslehoff

If that's not dorkus i dunno what is.

surfpinky
05-26-2006, 04:27 AM
hocus pocus

surfpinky
05-26-2006, 04:29 AM
I dunno

he used the word stud

talked about a spice girl

and david hasslehoff

If that's not dorkus i dunno what is.
:spit: :spit: :spit:

andy is showing his feminine dorkus side? d:

surfpinky
05-26-2006, 04:32 AM
I mean, just look at my avatar.
doesn't she err he look pretty with the daisy?

Fee
05-26-2006, 04:32 AM
well, since they decided to use their pages for fans, they can't really be picky as to who they accept as fans, so I guess that's okay. d:

Well, yeah you can still be picky if you choose to. JMG and Justin are not adding the fake pages, and the fake Robby has tried with both of them.

As for Andy's blog, it's getting better and I like it now. It really does seem like his genuine personality. You can practically hear him speaking exactly like that. :)

Deboogle!.
05-26-2006, 04:34 AM
doesn't she err he look pretty with the daisy?He looks dorktastic :hearts:

Fee
05-26-2006, 04:42 AM
sheesh, I still can't good rep Deb... :rolleyes: :tape: ;)

Deboogle!.
05-26-2006, 04:43 AM

partygirl
05-26-2006, 05:19 AM
did anyone else giggle at the "wade is a stud" thing? |:
I did and it made me:aplot:...i love his comfort with sounding or looking like 1/2 a homo.http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/score010.gif

doesn't she err he look pretty with the daisy?
hotbitch.

superpinkone37
05-26-2006, 06:14 AM
I like these blogs he does. They're completely random, but like you said Fee, it sounds like him, you know? :)

blosson
05-26-2006, 08:22 AM
Who's Wade in "wade is a stud"?

I read in a magazine Geri was torn between Stella and Bluebell, she chose the second as her mother told her it's rare flower...

renee_chin
05-26-2006, 09:01 AM

I read in a magazine Geri was torn between Stella and Bluebell, she chose the second as her mother told her it's rare flower...

He's talking about Dwayne Wade who plays for the Miami Heat.
http://www.nba.com/playerfile/dwyane_wade/index.html

PennyThePenguin
05-26-2006, 11:22 AM
I'm really glad you love me more than a mini-stapler. |:

mini-injury? :scratch:

PennyThePenguin
05-26-2006, 11:26 AM

this reminds me of that "bluebells cockle shells" nursery rhyme thingy.

Caren
05-26-2006, 01:34 PM
Maybe not as funny as the last entry but hell its still Andy. Yeh that geri halliwell name is a bit suspect, god love the child when she gets to school.

I love dork Andy!!!!!!::)

Deboogle!.
05-26-2006, 01:40 PM
mini-injury? :scratch:I love you!!!!!!!

knight_ley
05-26-2006, 04:09 PM
Self-Chuck of the week— Hasselhoff mania lives!!!! I have literally turned on my TV here in Germany 3 times since I have been here and something about David Hasselhoff has been on every time. It is unreal…. and to top that off none other than Dirk Nowitzki (who deserves crazy respect for helping the Mavs get past the Spurs), says that he sings David Hasselhoff songs when he gets nervous during games!!! Are we being serious about this Hasselhoff thing over here in Germany? Sorry to do it …. Dirk and friends…. proceed to wall

A - MAZING.

I just read these this morning and they def put me in a good mood for the rest of my day... :lol:

tangerine_dream
05-26-2006, 04:14 PM
sheesh, I still can't good rep Deb... :rolleyes: :tape: ;)
Have you not been sleeping around enough? I thought you were the slut of the group here? :p

I did and it made me:aplot:...i love his comfort with sounding or looking like 1/2 a homo.http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/score010.gif
LOL. I liked his "stud" comment too. Today's modern men rock. :rocker:

Andy's blog is great. It's very "him", funny and dorky, and it lets us inside his head a bit. I like his weekly awards best. I'm always impressed when someone is not afraid to state a strong opinion without fear of backlash or some fan turning on him ("You don't like Geri Halliwell!??? I can't be your fan any more! Andy sucks!!" :crying2: ) Too many people are too afraid to keep it real these days. :cool:

blosson
05-26-2006, 05:41 PM
He's talking about Dwayne Wade who plays for the Miami Heat.
http://www.nba.com/playerfile/dwyane_wade/index.html

Thanks. That NBA page looks like a stock market page! Sooo many numbers. How can you understand them?

renee_chin
05-26-2006, 06:09 PM
I can't translate those stats into anything useful and since I'm not interested in it, I never bother to learn about that. Same thing with those baseball stuff... I guess I'm just not bothered :lol:

Funny how I'm working with complex mathematics models, and can't translate simple stats like that :p

J. Corwin
05-26-2006, 08:40 PM
At least she didn't name the kid Blueballs Madonna. :tape:

heya
05-26-2006, 10:36 PM
John, as you claim, is your talented hero.
Maybe you're flabbergasted because he isn't half the man you are.
Oh no! Don't say anything bad about THE OLDER RODDICKS.
The truth hurts.

Uh, shaddup about Maimi Heat, Wade and the prick Shaq Goon.

partygirl
05-26-2006, 10:52 PM
Ask Andy:
Out of your friends, who is the most fun person to play practical jokes on? What is the best prank you’ve pulled?

Andy's Answer:
I recently pulled a great prank on my friend Sandy. I hid all of his car keys around the neighborhood and made him find and solve clues to get his keys back. He was running all over the neighborhood for about an hour!

how old is he???
sounds like one of those things little boys would do to let you know they like you, sort of.
If little boys had cars and keys.
...well he obviously cares, it seems like a lot of work for the trick-er as well as trick-ee.

"what a stud."
(hey ellen how's that for a thread title? :) )

heya
05-26-2006, 11:50 PM
But he loves young teen girls like Mandy Moore. Circa 2002.
:sobbing:

How sad that he has time to cure his boredom by
hiding from tennis! And messing around with the boys, with Mom's approval!!

PennyThePenguin
05-27-2006, 08:26 AM
I LOVE DEBITA TOO! :kiss:

BelgianWaffle
05-27-2006, 02:56 PM
I like that Andy is dissing the outrageous celebrity baby names. Someone had to do it. :p

I'm checking out the songs of 'The Fray'. So far I like them! :yeah:

Big sunglasses in Italy?
How about Hollywood? (think Nicole anoRichie and the Olson twigs twins)
Read some more gossip magazines, Andy! :p

Deboogle!.
05-27-2006, 02:58 PM
Read some more gossip magazines, Andy! :pOh he does! He took US Weekly with him all the way to Europe :rolls: :haha:

BelgianWaffle
05-27-2006, 03:01 PM
Oh he does! He took US Weekly with him all the way to Europe :rolls: :haha:
I secretly heart US Weekly. :o My dad buys it whenever he travels to the US. It's shiny. And it has so many pictures! :p

Deboogle!.
05-27-2006, 03:02 PM
I secretly heart US Weekly. :o My dad buys it whenever he travels to the US. It's shiny. And it has so many pictures! :p:haha: :haha: :haha: and here I was thinking the european tabloids were much better than ours:p

BelgianWaffle
05-27-2006, 03:06 PM
:haha: :haha: :haha: and here I was thinking the european tabloids were much better than ours:p
Nah, your smut is loads better! :p
I don't like the regular magazines though. Too much advertizing. I find it highly annoying that I have to flip through 36 pages of adverts before I see the table of contents. :p

Deboogle!.
05-27-2006, 03:29 PM
Nah, your smut is loads better! :p
I don't like the regular magazines though. Too much advertizing. I find it highly annoying that I have to flip through 36 pages of adverts before I see the table of contents. :p:haha: Yea that pisses me off a lot :lol:

PennyThePenguin
05-28-2006, 07:59 AM
:haha: Yea that pisses me off a lot :lol:

me three! :D

Wednesday Addams
05-28-2006, 08:42 PM
You realize this is gonna be one of the kid's nicknames in school, right? :tape:

Bluebell Madonna :hug:

partygirl
05-31-2006, 10:21 PM
I think Andy should give the Roland Garros crowd from this week
The Self chuck

williaer
06-10-2006, 01:29 AM
My Blog: June 9th, 2006
June 9th, 2006 06:54 pm
By Andy Roddick

-Heat are in the final!!!!! take it home Shaq and co.

- It is great to see Andre Agassi cruising around the practice facilities at Queens club fit and healthy.

- I really do love London. I think I feel more at home here than in any other city we travel to.

- ok so how does Da Vinci Code get trashed? I am convinced movie critics get paid for negativity…Where do they get off criticizing when they have never gone down the road of making a movie…I guess it is easier to sit back, watch, and trash.

- I did my first assignment for the Presidential Fitness Council, and I must say it is a very nerve-wracking process of trying to write something that may eventually reach the President…kinda weird.

Self Chuck of the Week— I have seen some guys walking around with man purses here in London…. anything bigger than a money clip or a wallet is to be left to your girlfriend / wife…and just so we are clear you should not be able to throw your “wallet” over a shoulder…if you have a man purse, the wall is waiting.

Butthead of the week— Kevin Federline…he really did nothing out of the ordinary, but let’s be honest. this was inevitable.

Fine of the Week— my sister in law Ginger wins again…she was groggy from a hard nights sleep and went into the bathroom in the morning to take an aspirin for a headache…only she took a sleeping pill instead….. must have been a fun rest of the day

partygirl
06-10-2006, 01:34 AM
I think Anday carries a big Pink Purse and this is his way of throwing us off...

if he can constantly play with himself on court in public, why can't a guy carry a bag?
-who should be ashamed, they are both at issue because they have junk to carry around.:rolls:

fashion advice from andy...again :cool:

AnDy BLOg SuX.

Deboogle!.
06-10-2006, 01:55 AM
Lame entry Andy :ras:

surfpinky
06-10-2006, 04:04 AM
wtf kind of entry is that?
I read it all rushed...probably how he wrote it lol

heya
06-11-2006, 04:13 AM
My Blog: June 9th, 2006
June 9th, 2006 06:54 pm
By Andy Roddick

-Heat are in the final!!!!! take it home Shaq and co.

- It is great to see Andre Agassi cruising around the practice facilities at Queens club fit and healthy.

- I really do love London. I think I feel more at home here than in any other city we travel to.

- ok so how does Da Vinci Code get trashed? I am convinced movie critics get paid for negativity…Where do they get off criticizing when they have never gone down the road of making a movie…I guess it is easier to sit back, watch, and trash.

- I did my first assignment for the Presidential Fitness Council, and I must say it is a very nerve-wracking process of trying to write something that may eventually reach the President…kinda weird.

Self Chuck of the Week— I have seen some guys walking around with man purses here in London…. anything bigger than a money clip or a wallet is to be left to your girlfriend / wife…and just so we are clear you should not be able to throw your “wallet” over a shoulder…if you have a man purse, the wall is waiting.

Butthead of the week— Kevin Federline…he really did nothing out of the ordinary, but let’s be honest. this was inevitable.

Fine of the Week— my sister in law Ginger wins again…she was groggy from a hard nights sleep and went into the bathroom in the morning to take an aspirin for a headache…only she took a sleeping pill instead….. must have been a fun rest of the day
Andee, you sold yourself short once again.
It reminds me of your desperate call for an apology from
the Pardon the Interruption TV show (right before
your surrendering "loss" after the bad call in the Ginepri match).
In the show, you insulted the interviewer for being an American who bashed poor Federer.
Well, at least you know what brainless double standards are.
After all, you preferred the media to bash you for showing talent and depth of character. You'd rather be an unrestrained, arrogant Roddick family money machine you currently are. Hope your American Express and "image is everything Lacoste" commercials work. Nice job.
Don't give the disingenuous "mock outrage" just because someone
criticized your precious movie or beloved George Bush.

You should look in the mirror when you think about a
blind media whore and male chauvinist pig.
For your own sake, leave your family's grasp and find an intelligent role model.
Mother Nature cannot have a failed abortion playing for the ATP tour. ;) wink

:o :rolleyes:

Well, at least Kevin isn't raised by his mama to be an overexposed spoiled brat who kisses everyone's ass.
Dickweed, now go back to drinking your mama's breast milk and kissing Federer's body.

surfpinky
06-11-2006, 04:27 AM
Well, at least Kevin isn't raised by his mama to be an overexposed spoiled brat who kisses everyone's ass.
Dickweed, now go back to drinking your mama's breast milk and kissing Federer's body.
holy fucking crap
|X
:spit: :spit: :spit: :spit: :spit: :spit: :spit: :spit: :spit: :spit: :spit: :spit:
*dies*

partygirl
06-11-2006, 07:20 AM
Mother Nature cannot have a failed abortion playing for the ATP tour. ;) wink

what a great motivational fan sign...

*discretionary edit*

Deboogle!.
06-11-2006, 03:04 PM
maybe I'm a prude but I am failing to see any humor in talking about failed abortions...

Caren
06-11-2006, 07:02 PM
maybe I'm a prude but I am failing to see any humor in talking about failed abortions...

Maybe me neither :confused:

But the blog entry :ras: It took him 2 weeks to come up with that piece of crap :retard:

Jimnik
06-11-2006, 08:20 PM
You guys are so harsh.

Deboogle!.
06-11-2006, 09:27 PM
What he wrote was fine it just would've been nice to hear more about how his ankle was recovering, what he was feeling back on the grass, practicing with Andre not just seeing him fit, etc. I dunno.

The_Rod
06-12-2006, 03:54 PM
May have been a lame entry but his Kevin line pleased me so much it made my signiture :lol:

williaer
06-21-2006, 09:03 AM
My Blog: June 21st, 2006
June 21st, 2006 01:23 am
By Andy Roddick

--
Here we go:

Heat are one game away from taking it all!!! I wish i could be at the games!

The USA versus Italy game the other day at the world cup was amazing…let’s win the next one!

I am currently hooked on the first season of the show Lost

I love that iTunes now has tv shows that you can buy and download. It saves me from having to carry around dvd’s

Last week felt really good on the court. I started to serve well again… this is great, because I haven’t served well for most of this year…being healthy is a plus also…I cannot wait for Wimbledon!!!

And a shout out to the pink ladies for their support last week…and thanks for the t-shirts, even though they were quite “cheeky”

Butthead of the Week- the Italian cheap shot artist who elbowed Brian Mcbride’s face in the USA-Italy game…his name does not deserve mention here, but it was ridiculous

Self-Chuck of the Week- people who wear sunglasses at night and inside during dinner…was not aware that UV protection was needed at these times…walls for all the guilty parties!!!

Fine of the Week- ME!!! I walked down to the court to play my quarterfinal match against Fernando Gonzalez last week and realized I had carried my brother’s bag to the court…I had to run back up to the locker room to switch the bags while everyone was waiting…not my proudest moment haha

Caren
06-21-2006, 11:45 AM
My Blog: June 21st, 2006
June 21st, 2006 01:23 am
By Andy Roddick

--
Here we go:

Heat are one game away from taking it all!!! I wish i could be at the games!

The USA versus Italy game the other day at the world cup was amazing…let’s win the next one!

I love that iTunes now has tv shows that you can buy and download. It saves me from having to carry around dvd’s

Last week felt really good on the court. I started to serve well again… this is great, because I haven’t served well for most of this year…being healthy is a plus also…I cannot wait for Wimbledon!!!

And a shout out to the pink ladies for their support last week…and thanks for the t-shirts, even though they were quite “cheeky”

Butthead of the Week- the Italian cheap shot artist who elbowed Brian Mcbride’s face in the USA-Italy game…his name does not deserve mention here, but it was ridiculous

Self-Chuck of the Week- people who wear sunglasses at night and inside during dinner…was not aware that UV protection was needed at these times…walls for all the guilty parties!!!

Fine of the Week- ME!!! I walked down to the court to play my quarterfinal match against Fernando Gonzalez last week and realized I had carried my brother’s bag to the court…I had to run back up to the locker room to switch the bags while everyone was waiting…not my proudest moment haha

Oh god, the AR forums are not somewhere any of us will want to be right now :o

Deboogle!.
06-21-2006, 03:24 PM
Oh god, the AR forums are not somewhere any of us will want to be right now :oThey're somewhere some of us NEVER want to be ;) ;)

heya
06-21-2006, 07:11 PM
Hope someone actually tells you
"Go to hollywood, even though you don't admit you want to be
an actor/TV show host.
You don't know how low your mind and fitness
are sinking? Please retire now, Titanic Roddick.
The Andee humiliation is spreading more than ever, especially between the years 2003 + 2010." It's pathetic because your fans know you have a lot of talents, but
you refuse to mature and your body is not athletic and powerful anymore. :sad:

acoffeygirl
06-21-2006, 10:07 PM
LOST!!!!!! I liked the blog this week.

partygirl
06-21-2006, 10:18 PM
Hope someone actually tells you
"Go to hollywood, even though you don't admit you want to be
an actor/TV show host.

"Andrew go to Hollywood and become a TV show host"...i like that idea, Andy is the new Ellen. :)
and stop blogging :o :angel:

surfpinky
06-22-2006, 02:52 AM
LOST!!!!!! I liked the blog this week.
!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!

Deboogle!.
06-26-2006, 02:03 AM
so he's not as funny as dmitry or odd/random as Andy, but he's awesome nonetheless.
http://www.atptennis.com/en/blog/mirnyi.asp

superpinkone37
06-26-2006, 04:35 AM
I've been reading his blog all week, and though I liked him before...this blog made me like him even more. I think that's why these blogs are such a great idea--you find out a little something about some players you might not be too familiar with, and you can judge whether or not you like them on personality, not just what little you've seen of them on tv.

Deboogle!.
06-26-2006, 05:13 AM
:woohoo:
http://www.atptennis.com/en/blog/bryans.asp

superpinkone37
06-26-2006, 05:14 AM
KJHFkjaGHMHGJHFGJSHDGJ^&@$&%^&%$@&^%$&!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

acoffeygirl
06-26-2006, 05:58 AM
Yeah....what she said.

williaer
06-26-2006, 08:54 AM
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

blosson
06-26-2006, 10:12 AM
Hahaha how funny! I know the restaurants they are referring to. I like Giraffe and have been there many times. It's a restaurante catered to kids... :lol: shame I'm at work and can't go there for breakfast.

snaillyyy
06-26-2006, 12:28 PM
:lol: this could get very interesting.

PinkFeatherBoa
06-26-2006, 12:38 PM
Ooh, I've been in Giraffe as well! I can just see the line of ar.com type people heading for there, after reading that. I think they'll be looking for a new place to eat soon! :lol:

blosson
06-26-2006, 12:54 PM
Ooh, I've been in Giraffe as well! I can just see the line of ar.com type people heading for there, after reading that. I think they'll be looking for a new place to eat soon! :lol:

I bet John will have to cook breakfast at home from now on... :lol:

Noelle
06-26-2006, 03:24 PM
Hahaha how funny! I know the restaurants they are referring to. I like Giraffe and have been there many times. It's a restaurante catered to kids... :lol:It figures The Overgrown Kid and his buddies would love a restaurant catering to kids. :lol:

Deboogle!.
06-26-2006, 03:28 PM
I've got this thought in my head of these huge tall guys sitting in these little chairs made for kids in a colorful restaurant and having trouble eating and it's making me laugh so hard :haha:

Noelle
06-26-2006, 03:33 PM
:spit: :rolls:

surfpinky
06-26-2006, 04:46 PM
KJHFkjaGHMHGJHFGJSHDGJ^&@$&%^&%$@&^%$&!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ditto. |:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

snaillyyy
06-26-2006, 05:26 PM
I've got this thought in my head of these huge tall guys sitting in these little chairs made for kids in a colorful restaurant and having trouble eating and it's making me laugh so hard :haha:

:haha: :haha: oh that is a good one!!

tangerine_dream
06-26-2006, 06:01 PM
Deb, I saw your post in the Bryan blog thread and thought best to post my bitchy response in here for your entertainment, I'm not in the mood to start another GM war so soon after the last one just ended:

I don't understand some people's need to whine and bitch about every single fricking thing :rolleyes:
Because many of the Federer fans always feel like Roger's getting jipped somehow. They bitch about how Andy gets all the commercials but not Perfect Roger. They bitch about how Maria's on the cover on SI but not God Roger. They bitch about how Rafa got to do a blog first before No-1-in-the-world Roger. It never ends with these freaks.

The Federer forum is a hoot these days. They are actually scared of Roger losing the Wimbledon title this year. He's won it three years in a row!

It's always amazed me how Roger's fans seem to be made up of mostly spoiled, insecure crybabies who use him to define their own worthiness. It's kinda sad.

-------------------------------

Thanks for letting me vent. :p

Deboogle!.
06-26-2006, 06:02 PM
:rolls: oh tangy :hug:

tangerine_dream
06-26-2006, 06:04 PM
:rolls: oh tangy :hug:
Thanks :hug: I need to stay away from the Fed forum because reading their ridiculous posts is hazardous to my health!

The picture and video threads are much safer to peruse.

Deboogle!.
06-26-2006, 06:09 PM
Thanks :hug: I need to stay away from the Fed forum because reading their ridiculous posts is hazardous to my health!

The picture and video threads are much safer to peruse.that's really too bad that a fan feels like they can't participate in the discussion on his board :(

tangerine_dream
06-26-2006, 06:19 PM
that's really too bad that a fan feels like they can't participate in the discussion on his board :(
His official board is just as bad. I've seen RogiFan get attacked over there numerous times because she *gasp* likes Rafa! :rolleyes:

blosson
06-26-2006, 06:22 PM

:haha: I always book the Giraffe everytime I go out with friends who have kids and babies. :lol: When you order a drink they put a plastic giraffe mixer in it. It's pretty cute! I wonder if Andy and the Bryans are collecting those... they come in different colours!

Deboogle!.
06-26-2006, 06:23 PM
:haha: I always book the Giraffe everytime I go out with friends who have kids and babies. :lol: When you order a drink they put a plastic giraffe mixer in it. It's pretty cute! I wonder if Andy and the Bryans are collecting those... they come in different colours!omg. I bet everything I own that they are.

surfpinky
06-26-2006, 06:24 PM
omg, now I want to go to the giraffe.

surfpinky
06-26-2006, 06:25 PM

The picture and video threads are much safer to peruse.
yeah, I think I've only posted there twice. It's pretty scary lol.

blosson
06-26-2006, 11:52 PM
I wonder what kind of place would let the Bryans play their "music". I remember listening a bit in their site and it's crap. It might be the empty pub around the corner or something like that.

Deboogle!.
06-27-2006, 01:27 AM
More Andy mentions in today's entry :lol:
http://www.atptennis.com/en/blog/bryans.asp

snaillyyy
06-27-2006, 01:40 AM
As long as he didnt have too many beers:p:lol:

Noelle
06-27-2006, 02:47 AM
More Andy mentions in today's entry :lol:Hey, if it gets the Andyboppers reading anything, it must be a good thing. :p

Caren
07-24-2006, 09:59 PM
Well i think it's safe to say the blog thing was short lived :cool:

partygirl
07-25-2006, 02:07 AM
Well i think it's safe to say the blog thing was short lived :cool:
I know, what 3 posts???

does'nt blog imply somewhat regularly :confused:

Deboogle!.
07-28-2006, 03:53 PM
This was in the Club Roddick mailing list...
==================
Blog Entry 7/27/06
By Andy Roddick

- Hello all.... first of all let me apologize for not writing for
the past couple of weeks. here we go

- I need to make a slight revision on the man purse thing...I got
ripped pretty good for my man purse opinion in my past blog. I am
definitely sticking to my guns that in most cases, a wallet is
sufficient...some exceptions have been brought to my attention. If it
serves a business purpose like keeping folders and such then it is
allowed. A tennis agent brought this one to my attention and I was
quick to admit my mistake.... also, college kids who carry around a
laptop in an "over-the-shoulder-bag" are all good by me...sorry for
the oversight in the other blog...I stand firm on my no man bags at
dinner or social function rule though haha

- Tiger Woods is unreal.. props

- I have been obsessing over Early 90's rock lately...I can't get
enough of Smashing Pumpkins or the Metallica Black Album. i know
these are well-known, and I am not exactly being insightful here, but
they have been in heavy rotation recently...I also cannot wait to
listen to more of Pharrell's new album. I downloaded it about 3
minutes before writing this blog

- I was reading USA Today this morning and checked out the music
reviews in the back and saw a review for a guy named Jake Owen...not
normally a big deal, but Jake is Mardy Fish's best friend! it was
really cool to see this guy who I have known in passing for years,
and who Mardy is obviously very close to being reviewed in USA
Today.... so congrats! And check him out if you are a country music
fan

Butthead of the week---- Ken Jennings. He is the Jeopardy guy who
was unbeatable for awhile. after his run was all said and done, he
had made about 2 and a half million on the show.... how did he show
his thanks? By absolutely ripping the show recently. he called the
host "robotic" and ripped on the format of the show...um, was that
the same "boring" show that has pretty much set you up for life?
BUTTHEAD!!!!!

Fine if the week---- goes to a recent waitress I had at a steak
restaurant...she gave me a soup spoon and a fork to eat my
steak...that was tough...an off week for the fine game

self-chuck------ anyone who wears a wool skull/ ski cap in the
summer...is it really that cool looking? haha

Caren
07-28-2006, 03:58 PM
Andy....as insightful as ever :rolleyes:

renee_chin
07-28-2006, 04:33 PM
Fine if the week---- goes to a recent waitress I had at a steak
restaurant...she gave me a soup spoon and a fork to eat my
steak...that was tough...an off week for the fine game
am i the only one who finds that funny?! :p

Caren
07-28-2006, 04:45 PM
^^:haha:

Deboogle!.
07-28-2006, 04:51 PM
:scratch:.......... I'm missing something.....

Caren
07-28-2006, 05:40 PM
Re-read the statement in bold...innuendo?

Deboogle!.
07-28-2006, 05:45 PM
..... that's a common saying here, so I guess that's why I thought nothing of it... if I made an innuendo every time I said I had a waitress that did something, I'd make a lot of innuendos....

:shrug:

renee_chin
07-28-2006, 05:47 PM
I get what he means (and what Deb means)... But it sounded like he feasted on the waitress (literally) when I first read it...

It's probably just me then :p

Caren
07-28-2006, 05:48 PM
lol, well here if u were to say that statement the immature teen would be coming out and everyone would be laughing. :lol:

acoffeygirl
07-28-2006, 06:00 PM
Yeah I'm with Deb....what he said sounds normal to me.

Caren
07-28-2006, 06:04 PM
http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/ashamed001.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org) I guess we are in the minority renee

superpinkone37
07-28-2006, 06:05 PM
I don't get it.

Deboogle!.
07-28-2006, 06:09 PM
http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/ashamed001.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org) I guess we are in the minority reneeMaybe it's just an American saying? :shrug:

Caren
07-28-2006, 06:11 PM
Maybe it's just an American saying? :shrug:

Yeh we'll just say it is :angel:

partygirl
07-28-2006, 07:48 PM
That blog sucks.
Smashing Pumpkins rule
& if you now have to be part of that club to get his blog, uh Bye-bye.

Deboogle!.
07-28-2006, 07:57 PM
You don't have to be special, you just had to sign up for the free Club Roddick mailing list :shrug:

partygirl
07-28-2006, 08:01 PM
That seems stupid, maybe eventually you will have to pay?:shrug:

i'm no longer getting free douchebag "Rodcasts" :(

again, that site is the attack of whack.

Deboogle!.
08-12-2006, 09:36 PM
Just to hvae them all in this thread...
==============
My Blog: August 12th, 2006
August 12th, 2006 02:39 pm
By Andy Roddick

Translate This Article:
Spanish Flag French Flag Italian Flag Portuguese Flag Japanese Flag Korean Flag Chinese Flag

- I am going to play in Cincy, and I cannot wait to get out there!!!! This injury has been insanely annoying, because I have been waiting all year to play well and felt like i was starting to get there before i got hurt…. I started hitting some light serves yesterday, and have not hit them full out yet, but the pain is gone which is a good thing

- Jimmy has been down here all week, and it is a blast working with him. I feel like I learn so much every time I am on the court with him…Bobby Reynolds was here for a little bit as well to train, and Sam Querrey has been down here for the last four days… both great guys!

- Saw Talladega Nights and thought it was an instant classic…I was laughing out loud throughout the movie…I have never seen my trainer Doug laugh so hard…if you have not seen it yet, then it is definitely worth the 8 bucks

- I love dog the bounty hunter….. love it!!

- I can’t how happy I am that the terrorist plot in London was stopped…I also think the people that are keeping us safe, behind the scenes working against terrorism don’t get enough credit…they stopped 12 or so planes from being blown up….. unreal…I am confident I can speak for all of us when I express my deepest appreciation

And the weekly awards

Self-chuck of the week—– if you watch movies on lifetime network…proceed to the nearest wall…. just when I thought acting could not get worse than soap operas, lifetime movie channel happened

Butthead of the week—– Maurice Clarett… I really feel sorry for this guy. he was the star running back of a national championship team not too long ago, and now his life is in disarray… he was picked up with four guns in his car while wearing a bullet proof vest.. you wonder what happened to make something like this take place… it is a real
shame, and I hope he gets some help and is able to right the path

Fine of the week— my friend Lauren gets this weeks top honor for asking a waitress at dinner the other night if cup of soup was bigger than the bowl of soup……… um…….

partygirl
08-13-2006, 02:13 AM
Fine of the week— my friend Lauren gets this weeks top honor for asking a waitress at dinner the other night if cup of soup was bigger than the bowl of soup……… um…….
If i were "his friend Lauren" (& not his fan Larah :D ) I'd :ras::ras: his fine of the week.

partygirl
08-16-2006, 09:56 PM

okay when i read this i called him whitebread and said Andy's taste was way gross.

However i was up practically all night and a god damn "dog the bounty hunter" marathon was on and i watched all of it (4am) damn it and it was good.

this dude is so crazy looking its easy to dismiss but it is actually a really cool show and "Dog" is a total sweetheart & his wife is crazy/awesome.

i still reserve the right to call them very trashy looking.
but i'am the kind of chick who admits when she's wrong.

Damn you roddick. :rolleyes:

heya
08-22-2006, 03:37 AM
- I am going to play in Cincy, and I cannot wait to get out there!!!! This injury has been insanely annoying, because I have been waiting all year to play well and felt like i was starting to get there before i got hurt…. I started hitting some light serves yesterday, and have not hit them full out yet, but the pain is gone which is a good thing it'd be nice to take it easy and try to win at least 7-10 tournaments instead of playing poker and playing 5-hour exhibitions with your precious friends and brother. 2-year-old boy. :baby:. :o :rolleyes:

- I love dog the bounty hunter….. love it!! I TOLD YOU and everyone here! Dog hunts down his enemies and his big-boned family can run fast too!
Your bro John almost broke his arm after running into a fence.:confused: :mad:

Self-chuck of the week—– if you watch movies on lifetime network…proceed to the nearest wall…. just when I thought acting could not get worse than soap operas, lifetime movie channel happened
Soap operas? Andy, you mean the "US OPEN IS MY HOUSE" line you advertised on TV. And....don't forget the Saturday Night Live joke before Masters Cup 2003.
.... And the Australian Open bathroom break or the butt kissing you gave Mr. Pathological Liar and Cheater PMcEnroe (especially during the Croatian Davis Cup match and Belgium DC match versus Rochus.) :o

Butthead of the week—– Maurice Clarett… I really feel sorry for this guy. he was the star running back of a national championship team not too long ago, and now his life is in disarray… you wonder what happened to make something like this take place… it is a real
I also wonder why you bragged about eating bad food and proceeded to lose your health and game. All the while, you were mocked for "losing every tournament" and "dating Sharapova".

Hey, Andy...overpromote other people's money-raising duties.
That's what champions do! :scared:
Fine of the week— my friend Lauren gets this weeks top honor for asking a waitress at dinner the other night if cup of soup was bigger than the bowl of soup Who cares about losing Grand Slams when you can mock your friends and celebrities?!

J. Corwin
08-22-2006, 03:42 AM
OMG HEYA's bAcK!!!111111 :hearts:

mishagirl
08-30-2006, 09:16 AM
Just to hvae them all in this thread...
==============
August 12th, 2006 02:39 pm
By Andy Roddick

Translate This Article:
Spanish Flag French Flag Italian Flag Portuguese Flag Japanese Flag Korean Flag Chinese Flag

- I am going to play in Cincy, and I cannot wait to get out there!!!! This injury has been insanely annoying, because I have been waiting all year to play well and felt like i was starting to get there before i got hurt…. I started hitting some light serves yesterday, and have not hit them full out yet, but the pain is gone which is a good thing

- Jimmy has been down here all week, and it is a blast working with him. I feel like I learn so much every time I am on the court with him…Bobby Reynolds was here for a little bit as well to train, and Sam Querrey has been down here for the last four days… both great guys!

- Saw Talladega Nights and thought it was an instant classic…I was laughing out loud throughout the movie…I have never seen my trainer Doug laugh so hard…if you have not seen it yet, then it is definitely worth the 8 bucks

- I can’t how happy I am that the terrorist plot in London was stopped…I also think the people that are keeping us safe, behind the scenes working against terrorism don’t get enough credit…they stopped 12 or so planes from being blown up….. unreal…I am confident I can speak for all of us when I express my deepest appreciation

And the weekly awards

Butthead of the week—– Maurice Clarett… I really feel sorry for this guy. he was the star running back of a national championship team not too long ago, and now his life is in disarray… he was picked up with four guns in his car while wearing a bullet proof vest.. you wonder what happened to make something like this take place… it is a real

Finally, someone who agrees with me!

Deboogle!.
09-08-2006, 03:15 PM
heh.
===================
US OPEN - Can’t Wait!

Posted By Andyroddick.com Staff On 1st September 2006 @ 01:33 In Andy's Blog | Comments Disabled

Hey guys - welcome to Club Roddick, it’s been a long time coming and a ton of people have worked really hard to pull this together so we hope you enjoy it. I’m sure you know, but your membership fee is 100% donated to my foundation. (I would never expect someone to pay otherwise..I’m not that interesting..haha) So here is the next blog - I”m trying to keep up with these but every time I get on the computer ,I get stuck spending time on emails..but here it goes - the first Club Roddick Blog! Thanks again for joining!

- Cincy was great and it feels really good to be playing good tennis again…. I feel very prepared for this US Open and cannot wait to start

- There are so many great things about NYC…. it is tough to find a bad meal, and it is definitely the best people watching in the world

- Obviously the biggest story around the open is this being Andre’s last tournament….. he will be missed and there will never be another like him

- I participated in Arthur Ashe Kids Day on Saturday… what a great way to celebrate a great man’s legacy every year.. it is a pleasure to be a part of every year

Butthead of the Week– there are some great kids that are the locker room attendants at the tourney in Cincy. there were a lot of scrabble games last week down there…. unfortunately my buddy Devon got beat by 150 points by another attendant named Ethan…that is bad in itself, but he was actually using the dictionary while he was playing and still managed to trail by that many..you are a good kid Devon, but kind of a butthead as well…haha

Self-Chuck– well the Emmys were Sunday, and that was very cool…anyone who can sit around and watch seven hours of pre-Emmy shows is a little out of control…I mean, seriously, do we really need seven hours of it? If you watch even four hours…..WALL!!!

Fine of the Week– ME!!! So I am not proud, and I knew this day was only a matter of time…I definitely locked myself out on my balcony when I got to my room in New York last Sunday. My brother John was at a diner next door and i had to call him to help me out…..

knight_ley
09-08-2006, 03:42 PM
Fine of the Week– ME!!! So I am not proud, and I knew this day was only a matter of time…I definitely locked myself out on my balcony when I got to my room in New York last Sunday. My brother John was at a diner next door and i had to call him to help me out…..

LITERALLY I :spit:
:haha: :haha:

Tytta!.
09-08-2006, 03:44 PM
:haha: :spit:

PennyThePenguin
09-08-2006, 04:17 PM
uhm.....................hmm. fun! i hope he was fully dressed.

Saumon
09-08-2006, 04:58 PM
uhm.....................hmm. fun! i hope he was fully dressed.

Carito_90
09-08-2006, 08:20 PM
:haha: Fine of the week. :haha:

partygirl
09-08-2006, 08:21 PM
always with the phone:sobbing:he loves his phone.

snaillyyy
09-08-2006, 08:35 PM
Fine of the Week– ME!!! So I am not proud, and I knew this day was only a matter of time…I definitely locked myself out on my balcony when I got to my room in New York last Sunday. My brother John was at a diner next door and i had to call him to help me out…

Why doesn't this surprise me.:haha::spit::rolls:

Caren
09-08-2006, 10:30 PM
Andy you win at life :kiss:

Sofyaxo
09-09-2006, 12:08 AM
Oh Andy. :rolleyes:

But seriously I don't get why the balcony had a lock to begin with.

tangerine_dream
09-09-2006, 12:25 AM
He should've double-fined himself for walking around Manhattan with his fly wide open while doing the pre-USO media rounds. :lol:

J. Corwin
09-09-2006, 12:30 AM
Andy :spit:

But seriously I don't get why the balcony had a lock to begin with.

Boppers have been known to scale hotel walls. :lol:;)

Sofyaxo
09-09-2006, 12:46 AM
That's right I forgot how well those little girls could climb. :p

partygirl
10-09-2006, 11:17 PM
I think Andy's blog sux.

First he never does it, which i think is a requisite when blogging -Frequency
and now his "offical" site is holding new ones hostage until you pay or they deem us fit to read it:rolleyes:

i hope he does one for the ATP...I look forward to that.

simpletennis
10-10-2006, 05:28 AM
I think Andy's blog sux.

First he never does it, which i think is a requisite when blogging -Frequency
and now his "offical" site is holding new ones hostage until you pay or they deem us fit to read it:rolleyes:

i hope he does one for the ATP...I look forward to that.

i agree. i hate how club roddick members get it first, sure they paid and stuff, but my mom won't let me get it, cuz i already get too much stuff. i know it's for charity and everything. but...

and they said it'd be a weekly thing, what a bunch of bull crap. it was weekly for like three times, when he first started it. an ATP blog would be good, they have cool photos of them too, not ones of him that we've already seen playing.

Deboogle!.
10-10-2006, 06:07 AM
Andy's probably not gonna do an ATP blog because of the blog on his own site.

he's a busy guy, an intermittent blog is better than the nonexistent one for years before it :shrug:

simpletennis
10-10-2006, 06:59 AM
doesn't roger do a blog for his own site too?

blosson
10-10-2006, 08:38 AM
I think he might do an ATP blog at some point. He and David are the only top players who haven't done one yet.

Deboogle!.
10-10-2006, 11:55 PM
From The US Open Until Now

Posted By Andy Roddick On 6th October 2006 @ 10:11 In Andy's Blog | Comments Disabled

I know it’s been a while – every time I start to write this, something comes up or my computer battery dies on the plane, figures. Anyways, before I forget THANK YOU to everyone for the birthday book. It is never easy having your birthday in the middle of a grand slam, the book was really thoughtful and the donation to ARF was amazing, thanks!

I finally got to celebrate my birthday last weekend in Vegas. I had gone to Los Angeles for the Ellen Show, and we just decided why not? I told my Mom I needed to practice for the charity poker event we’re hosting in December. Funny how they say “everything that happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas,” and then my friends tell me they read about things that didn’t even happen. It was nice to unwind after Davis Cup and gear up for the end of the season. Our hotel suite had a regulation size bowling alley literally in the room.:o:haha: With me, bowling is one of those sports I would never voluntarily get in the car and drive to an alley for but if it’s already there, somehow it is the best thing ever.

I’ve been training with Jimmy and my brother this week in California. It’s been great to have several days of intense training with him. Everyone at the Open kept on asking me what is the best piece of advice or lesson I’ve learned from Jimmy – I still can’t explain it, I’m learning so much, it’s really exciting. My next tournament is Vienna, I’m looking forward to taking the momentum of this week overseas.

And of course….

Butthead of the Week – Law breaking NFL athletes in general – Titan’s Haynesworth tore up the bare face of Dallas center Gurode with his cleat Sunday – and he wasn’t the only NFL player to make headlines this week for misconduct, DUI’s, drug charges, you name it. These guys are riding the gravy train, and still? Seriously, put away the guns, hire a driver, think twice before everything.

Self Chuck - I’ve been getting a lot of flack (mostly from girls I know) about my guest review in People Magazine. Apparently you ladies think you need to carry gigantic bags, but I stand by what I said earlier – a little ridiculous. I mean honestly, some of those bags would not pass the carry on test at an airport. If you are carrying a suitcase around and you can’t acknowledge it’s a tad big – wall!

Fine of the Week – Russian Baggage Claim – could be a little conspiracy theory but out of the 15 bags our team traveled with to Russia – 10 bags were lost. 10! Only James and I got our bags, so we were the goodwill for the team the first few days. Note for next time, carry on everything!

partygirl
10-11-2006, 05:00 AM
i want to hear more about what jimmy is teaching him, i know its hard to put into words and maybe it should just be for him...but it gets me excited.

Deboogle!.
10-11-2006, 05:11 AM
Well in press conferences he's refused to talk about it :p

partygirl
10-11-2006, 05:31 AM
If he keeps his mouth shut and executes...i'll forgive being out of the loop.;)

partygirl
10-11-2006, 06:21 PM
I also appricate that the ladies he knows give him a hard time for his fashion opinions & style...rightfully.

blosson
10-11-2006, 06:24 PM
he needs to ditch the camos.

Deboogle!.
10-24-2006, 05:36 AM
Writing From Vienna & Madrid

Posted By Andy Roddick On 23rd October 2006 @ 22:30 In Front Page Stories, Andy's Blog | Comments Disabled

- I am absolutely obsessed with fantasy football. For those who are not aware of what it is, it’s a statistics based league where you are kind of a mock general manager for an NFL football team. we had a draft and everything. It’s becoming a very competitive league, and i am not very good at it. It is fun though, and helps pass the time over here. Dean, Doug, John, my friends Lauren and Stu, my friend Neal, Graham who works for my agency, my buddy Getty, and Jimmy are the other team managers. It’s my first year doing it, but I am hooked.

- Vienna was a very cool city! I had never been before so it was a cool experience. I was actually surprised by the amount of support I received from the fans there. I wish I could have done a little bit better, and played for a title, but I hit the ball well.

-I have been crazy busy trying to coordinate our Dec. 8th poker event. I am excited, because we have not done anything like this before to raise money for the foundation. I am hoping it will be a blast and we can help some kids out along the way… I mean there are worse ways to raise money than playing a some cards right? Should be fun.

- So I have finally finished season two of Lost. I started season one way back in England so it has been a long time coming. I don’t watch TV much when I am home so it was good to finally get through it and I am looking forward to season 3…. I am also so fired up that The Office is back on TV!!! it is for sure my favorite show.

- the new John Mayer album is amazing. He is a great lyricist. My favorite track is “Vultures”

- Ok so I have a question…A day or two after the Yankees lost in the playoffs the cover story for the sports section for the New York Daily News said that manager Joe Torre was being fired….. Turns out he was not fired…. so my question is what happens to the journalist who wrote the false story? Does he/she get punished in any way, or are you just allowed to write false stories with no consequences if they
are made up? :scratch:

- So I would normally give myself the fine of the week for this one, but there was just no room this week….. so when I was in the Austin airport on my way to Madrid I loaded up on books and magazines for the trip. I think I had about 8 mags and 4 books….I figured that would pass a lot of time on this Europe swing….. so I am going through customs in Austria and realized I had left the mags/books on the plane! I am a moron…. that, and now I have been forced to wait for Doug to finish whatever he is reading and try to steal it from him.

- Self chuck of the week—-have you ever been at a restaurant where you have to wait to order a counter (subway, mcd’s, etc.)? Have you ever had that person that has been standing in that line in front of you for five minutes and then only looks at the menu to decide once they are at the front of it? If you have been standing in line waiting to order food for five minutes then you should know what you want by the time you get there…for all of you who don’t WALL!!!!

- Butthead of the week—- the first tie in butthead history!!!! Michael Jackson has been spotted cruising around in women’s blouses, and high heels…um…on to the next one…..Mike Tyson says that he now wants to fight women….um….I am not really sure where to go with either one of these. I mean you come to the point where you think that nothing either one of these guys does would really shock or surprise you too much and then they do/say stuff like this…I just hope I never meet Tyson with him knowing I gave him this dubious distinction haha.

- Fine of the week—- so we are playing indoors here this week in Madrid…not a big deal right? So I walk into the locker room today and another player walks up to me and says that there is a rain delay. I looked at him a little confused until he explained that there were leaks in both of the roofs of the courts and the rain from outside was
making the courts wet in certain spots…I did not think it could be done, but there was an indoor rain delay…. that has to be a fine right?

blosson
10-24-2006, 08:43 AM
I'm pretty sure Vienna's newstands sell books and magazines in English too.

partygirl
10-24-2006, 09:30 AM
:haha: Well he called himself a moron.

merce
10-24-2006, 06:11 PM
indoor rain delay :lol:

renee_chin
11-21-2006, 12:45 AM
So this isn't exactly a blog, but since it's a message from Andy, thought I'd post it here...

-----------------------------------

Thank You 2006
November 20th, 2006 03:52 pm
By Andy Roddick

Nov 20th 2006
Thank You 2006

Not sure where to start as I sit here in Austin a little confused what to do on a day without a set schedule. 2006 brought me more joy than any other year in my tennis career thus far. Yes, you heard me correctly. I had more exhilarating fun coming back this summer than I had had before. It was almost comparable to when I was first coming up when I was seventeen and had everything to prove. Going back to that place where I went into matches unsure of what was going to happen, to feeling like a force in the tennis world again was a crazy journey. Nothing felt better than winning big matches again, after the struggles, and the questions of the first six months. I don’t think I will ever take winning for granted again. It was a learning experience that I won’t forget anytime soon.

I also want to thank all of you fans for sticking by me. It was tough to keep up a strong exterior with a lot of negativity and questions swirling what felt like all the time. It was nice to know that some people still had faith and were more interested in helping me build it back up as opposed to tearing it down for the sake of a story.

I can honestly say I feel very very good about 2007 as well. I will have a couple of months to train and get even more used to my new style of game. I thought i played an attacking style well at times the second half of the year, but had hardly anytime to really get down to practicing it for an extended period of time. I should have beaten Roger at Shanghai, and I feel with more time and preparation heading into next year, I will be able to produce more matches like that. How I played for those first two sets is the direction I see my game heading as far as style. I really do believe that struggling early on this year will help me from here on out. I mean I feel like things could have not gone much worse for a the better part of the year, and yet I still ended up at Maters. I guess that is a good thing in a weird way.

Thanks again for your support and I am looking forward to sharing 2007 with you.

Andy

Deboogle!.
11-21-2006, 12:48 AM
Aw. Andy.

:awww: :awww: :awww: :awww: :awww: :awww: :awww: :awww: :awww: :awww: :awww: :awww: :awww: :awww: :awww: :awww: :awww: :awww: :awww: :awww:

tennis lover
11-21-2006, 01:00 AM
awww! :hug: what a sweetie! :awww:

Jade Fox
11-21-2006, 01:02 AM
I third that Awww.:hug:

snaillyyy
11-21-2006, 01:21 AM
and another awwwww

merce
11-21-2006, 01:32 AM
another one from me

awwww Andrew :awww:

knight_ley
11-21-2006, 02:48 AM
AWWW!
That just made my heart smile!
:)

:hug:

Deboogle!.
11-21-2006, 02:56 AM
awww! :hug: what a sweetie! :awww:I third that Awww.:hug:and another awwwwwanother one from me

awwww Andrew :awww:AWWW!
That just made my heart smile!
:)

:hug:Dude people, COPYCAT MUCH :p:p:p:p

merce
11-21-2006, 03:05 AM
Dude people, COPYCAT MUCH :p:p:p:pWhere's the nice and kind Deb we like?

The new thread has change you :awww:

Deboogle!.
11-21-2006, 03:17 AM
Where's the nice and kind Deb we like?

The new thread has change you :awww:
:p:haha: :haha: :haha:

I am always nice :D

merce
11-21-2006, 03:21 AM
:haha: :haha: :haha:

I am always nice :Doops, my bad :o, maybe I got lost at the "COPYCAT :p:p:p:p" remark :p

:lol: (j/k Debster ;))

Deboogle!.
11-21-2006, 03:31 AM
oops, my bad :o, maybe I got lost at the "COPYCAT :p:p:p:p" remark :p

:lol: (j/k Debster ;)):haha:

Watch it, I hold power over you, I could drop Gilmore Girls spoilers when you least expect it ;)

williaer
11-21-2006, 04:00 AM
Eeeee Andy is so cute sometimes!!! :)

Jade Fox
11-21-2006, 09:23 AM
Dude people, COPYCAT MUCH :p:p:p:p

Hey, I just want to do what the cool kids are doing:p.

Tytta!.
11-21-2006, 11:53 AM
Andy :kiss: :hug:

merce
11-21-2006, 12:15 PM

Watch it, I hold power over you, I could drop Gilmore Girls spoilers when you least expect it ;)no you wouldn't :eek:
So deb-evilistic :lol:

surfpinky
11-21-2006, 12:32 PM
*tries to be different*
ummm

EW ANDY EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Tytta!.
11-21-2006, 12:34 PM
n@ :haha: :haha: i <3 you.

surfpinky
11-21-2006, 12:43 PM
I <3 you too!

Tytta!.
11-21-2006, 01:09 PM
aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww :hearts:

Deboogle!.
11-21-2006, 03:19 PM
no you wouldn't :eek:
So deb-evilistic :lol:No, i wouldn't. :lol: :)

*tries to be different*
ummm

EW ANDY EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

simpletennis
11-21-2006, 06:41 PM
thanks andy for making it an exciting year

Havok
11-21-2006, 08:03 PM
Cute. Bring on 2007 now :rocker2:.

blosson
11-21-2006, 08:19 PM
Nice words of wisdon from Andy. But do not play serve and volley against every player. It did work with Roger but it didn't with David. Just mix it up and adapt accordingly to each opponent. LOL

tennis lover
11-21-2006, 08:30 PM
Dude people, COPYCAT MUCH :p:p:p:p
:awww: I say awww all the time! :ras:

renee_chin
12-26-2006, 04:08 PM
This is finally made public...

Andy’s Blog: Last of 2006

Here goes…I really do need to get more consistent with these blogs…sounds like a new years resolution waiting to happen :)

- I was down in Tampa hitting with James and Mardy for the last week or so… definitely some good practice and it is always good seeing the boys…James. Mardy, Bob, and Mike also played an exo in Austin not too long ago…it was very cool having all my tennis friends in my city…was definitely a fun time :)

- So I have tried playing golf a couple of times this off-season…not sure if I have the patience for golf. Every time I play I have to get a new set of clubs…I am the guy who is not fun to play with, because I get way too frustrated with myself. Wish I had it in myself to just play and have fun without trying to be good at it.

- All of the ARF events were amazing this December…we raised somewhere around 1.4 million this month and had a blast doing it. It is a lot of hard work, but is probably the most selfishly rewarding thing that I do. I cannot wait to come back to the Miami area in 3 months or so and see the progress that has been made with our various beneficiaries. We are all very lucky and should remember that around the holidays!

- So I did X-mas cards this year for the first time. Thank goodness that my buddy Stu helped me out…could possibly be the most tedious thing of all time hahaha

- Congrats to my buddy Scott who recently got engaged…love u buddy…best of luck!!!

- So I know the anticipation is killing all of you: John and I are in the finals of the playoffs in our fantasy football league haha…John took out Dean in the semis and I got a slim win over Doug…All Roddick showdown in the finals!!! JOHN IS GOING DOWN!!!

- New John Legend Record “Save Room” is one of the hottest tracks I have heard in a while…it has been in heavy rotation this ‘off-season’

Fine of the week— my agent Ken Meyerson got fined 1000 dollars for the foundation for losing to me while I was playing lefty…a very steep fine…work on that forehand Kenny

Butthead of the week— tough call between OJ Simpson and his potential book, Miss USA for almost being fired, and Britney…you choose

Self-chuck— wall!!! If you drive really slow in the far left lane of an interstate/highway….. move over!!!

---------------------------------
p.s. I didn't put in the smilies ;)

Raina
12-26-2006, 05:21 PM
andy knows how to put the smilie faces, so amazing!!! :bounce: :bigclap: :lol:

MissFairy
12-26-2006, 05:35 PM
He didn't write Christmas cards until he was 24?! :lol:

Huge congratulations for raising so much money (: That's a great achievement, jerk.

Jlee
12-26-2006, 09:28 PM
Glad to see the last blog finally available to the public...

Nice one :lol: And congrats on the money for the foundation :yeah:

knight_ley
12-27-2006, 12:37 AM
Self-chuck— wall!!! If you drive really slow in the far left lane of an interstate/highway….. move over!!!

:haha: :yeah: AMEN to that!

merce
12-27-2006, 01:25 PM
So I did X-mas cards this year for the first time. Thank goodness that my buddy Stu helped me out…could possibly be the most tedious thing of all time hahaha :awww: cute Andy

Butthead of the week— tough call between OJ Simpson and his potential book, Miss USA for almost being fired, and Britney…you choose:lol: how to choose?, it's not fair :p

tangerine_dream
12-28-2006, 11:06 PM
Good to see Andy living up to his MTF reputation as Supreme Asshole of the World. :worship:

fangirl
12-29-2006, 02:34 PM
Speaking of that Miss USA chick, I bet you anything she screwed Trump to keep that job.