Denial: The Land Where None Of Your Problems Exist [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Denial: The Land Where None Of Your Problems Exist

atheneglaukopis
05-08-2006, 02:49 PM
The Safin fans have discovered this wonderful land of DENIAL (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=76493&page=1&pp=15), and I thought if anyone needed a trip to the land of DENIAL, we do.

In DENIAL, there are no wrist injuries just as he has a tournament in the bag, no early draws against Federer, no first round losses at home against the likes of Karlovic, and best of all, we can't jinx him!

So if anyone wants to follow his first match at Rome, and all future matches, from the safety of DENIAL, please, join me.

atheneglaukopis
05-08-2006, 03:38 PM
For example, la la la la la! Not down a break already. La la la la la!

Neely
05-08-2006, 03:49 PM
lets say in the land of denial Tommy would already have won the first set :angel: :lol:

<Eve>
05-08-2006, 04:33 PM
:lol: i love denial :lol:

but, tommy is playing well the 2nd set, so maybe this thread helped a bit!! :devil:

05-08-2006, 04:38 PM
You know this Thread is one of the most thought provoking I have seen on the MTF. I like it-- the land of denial. I think a lot of players and their fans have already crossed over to that land and who knows it may be a good place to be :) Denial tends to be better than reality in most cases! After all if the reality were good, you wouldn't need the denial :sad:

Alexiana
05-08-2006, 05:39 PM
I am so happy for Gael :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

05-08-2006, 06:23 PM
I am so happy for Gael :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
:haha: :haha: :haha: Yes Alexiana you have found the land.
Actually in my mind the first player to find that land was
Andy Roddick. He just kept thinking all he had to do was change coaches and he would start winning the big Matches. And now he can't even win the small Matches :eek: He never stopped to think he might be the problem instead of his coaches :rolleyes:

Alexiana
05-08-2006, 06:28 PM
:haha: :haha: :haha: Yes Alexiana you have found the land.
Actually in my mind the first player to find that land was
Andy Roddick. He just kept thinking all he had to do was change coaches and he would start winning the big Matches. And now he can't even win the small Matches :eek: He never stopped to think he might be the problem instead of his coaches :rolleyes:

Oh yes, I found the promised land :cool:

I am not a big fan of Andys game and I always wondered how he could be ranked so high, but now he is really losing match for match like Coria...
I like him as a person , cause he's funny but I really hate his game. It's not stylish at all. I could see him at WTC I guess :)

05-08-2006, 06:43 PM
Oh yes, I found the promised land :cool:

I am not a big fan of Andys game and I always wondered how he could be ranked so high, but now he is really losing match for match like Coria...
I like him as a person , cause he's funny but I really hate his game. It's not stylish at all. I could see him at WTC I guess :)
Yes Andy is funny, but he used to be funny off court and now he is also funny on court :rolleyes: And Coria is following Tommy's path. Coria had shoulder surgery and so far has not been the same since. I don't know if he can get it turned around or not :unsure:

Alexiana
05-08-2006, 06:44 PM
Yes Andy is funny, but he used to be funny off court and now he is also funny on court :rolleyes: And Coria is following Tommy's path. Coria had shoulder surgery and so far has not been the same since. I don't know if he can get it turned around or not :unsure:

But Tommy DID turn it around :)

05-08-2006, 06:49 PM
But Tommy DID turn it around :)
I thought he had, but now doubts are starting to creep in
:(

Alexiana
05-08-2006, 06:51 PM
I thought he had, but now doubts are starting to creep in
:(

He's just having a mental break :retard:

05-08-2006, 06:54 PM
That maybe the only thing worse than shoulder surgery.
Mental problems are usually harder to fix :sad:

atheneglaukopis
05-09-2006, 12:52 AM
I see this great land is proving to be as popular as I expected, for here in DENIAL, Tommy does not lose on clay at the same time freaking Ginepri wins. Nope, doesn't happen.

05-09-2006, 03:25 AM
I see this great land is proving to be as popular as I expected, for here in DENIAL, Tommy does not lose on clay at the same time freaking Ginepri wins. Nope, doesn't happen.
I hope you don't mind, but when I read something I love I write it down to remember it. And I love this thread title it says everything we really think, feel, and believe, but usually don't say because, of course, we are in the land of denial :rolleyes: However, please take it easy on Robby I think this is like only the 2nd Match he has won all year (I guess three if you count the exhibition with Pete). So Robby has been in his own land of denial :p

atheneglaukopis
05-09-2006, 02:23 PM
And I love this thread title it says everything we really think, feel, and believe, but usually don't say because, of course, we are in the land of denial :rolleyes:
Same here, which is why I imported it from the Safin forum.

However, please take it easy on Robby I think this is like only the 2nd Match he has won all year
Surely, surely, I thought, if Ginepri can win here with a season like that, Tommy can too. Yesterday sent me straight back into DENIAL.

05-09-2006, 10:16 PM
I know we are in the land of Denial, but Robby has struggled all year while Tommy has won 2 Titles. So we don't want to be in denial about Tommy's Victories :) Right now what I want to be in denial about Tommy is his physical heath. He is still talking about both his shoulder and wrist bothering him :scared:

atheneglaukopis
05-10-2006, 12:52 AM
I know we are in the land of Denial, but Robby has struggled all year while Tommy has won 2 Titles. So we don't want to be in denial about Tommy's Victories :) Right now what I want to be in denial about Tommy is his physical heath. He is still talking about both his shoulder and wrist bothering him :scared:
Sure. But, stepping out of our nice happy light-hearted home of DENIAL for a moment, both he and Monfils won exactly 93 points yesterday. That means it came down to mental edge, and it was Monfils who had that.

05-10-2006, 04:22 AM
I see the point you are trying to make. But if you are hurting that is what is going to be on your mind so it would take the mental edge off the tennis. The mind can't be as focused on the Match as it should be. I was in the scoring thread and many posters, me included, were wondering what was wrong with Haas. Because of the obvious mistakes he was making in his playing. Well after hearing about the shoulder and wrist no wonder he was making mistakes--his mind was on his body not on the tennis match :sad:

<Eve>
05-12-2006, 11:01 AM
that must be it!! he broke up for good with his girl!!! so now he's mentally weak!!

Come on girls, let's start the hunt for tommy!!! he's single now!!! :yippee:

05-12-2006, 04:25 PM
that must be it!! he broke up for good with his girl!!! so now he's mentally weak!!

Huh :confused: I didn't think Tommy was really with anyone right now? He said he only wanted to concentrate on his tennis now. He did say he and I believe her name was Sandy(?) still kept in touch and always had. But that is the most I knew of him talking about a female right now.

<Eve>
05-12-2006, 05:07 PM
Huh :confused: I didn't think Tommy was really with anyone right now? He said he only wanted to concentrate on his tennis now. He did say he and I believe her name was Sandy(?) still kept in touch and always had. But that is the most I knew of him talking about a female right now. :confused: :confused: :confused: i think ive missed that part.. or i made the story in my head, that they were back together! :eek:

i think im mental :retard:

Alexiana
05-12-2006, 05:31 PM

He's not single :lol: He said that he was looking forward to Hamburg, and that he would spend some days with his girlfriend :) I'm sorry Eva :angel:

Alexiana
05-12-2006, 05:31 PM
Huh :confused: I didn't think Tommy was really with anyone right now? He said he only wanted to concentrate on his tennis now. He did say he and I believe her name was Sandy(?) still kept in touch and always had. But that is the most I knew of him talking about a female right now.

They are a couple :)

05-12-2006, 06:13 PM
They are a couple :)
So much for only wanting to concentrate on his tennis :rolleyes: But he might have just said that to try to keep some of his life private from the press and I can't say I blame him for that.

Alexiana
05-12-2006, 06:23 PM
So much for only wanting to concentrate on his tennis :rolleyes: But he might have just said that to try to keep some of his life private from the press and I can't say I blame him for that.

I think he does the right thing. Sandy's a nice girl and she supports him very much

<Eve>
05-12-2006, 06:55 PM
fieuw!! so im not mental :retard:
:lol:

05-12-2006, 10:32 PM
Well she sounds a lot better than that other woman he was seeing :eek:

atheneglaukopis
05-13-2006, 03:36 PM
Check out the Hamburg draw! Tommy's going to WIN! If Nadal wins today and tomorrow, he'll equal Vilas's record, and Tommy will forever be remembered as the one who kept him from breaking it!

Alexiana
05-13-2006, 03:47 PM
Check out the Hamburg draw! Tommy's going to WIN! If Nadal wins today and tomorrow, he'll equal Vilas's record, and Tommy will forever be remembered as the one who kept him from breaking it!

ok, now we're definately in the land of denial :lol: bad luck with the draw again :rolleyes:

atheneglaukopis
05-13-2006, 08:16 PM
ok, now we're definately in the land of denial :lol: bad luck with the draw again :rolleyes:
I'm good at this!

Hey, if Nadal looks at the draw and gets scared and pulls out, does Tommy get to play a LL instead? Or, you know, if he pulls out for any other reason, like playing a long final tomorrow?

05-14-2006, 04:37 AM
Think of me--I'm deep in the land of denial because I don't even want to believe that a draw came out that has them in line to play each other :rolleyes: I don't guess Tommy Girl kidnapped Federer since we are sure he is behind all of Tommy's bad draws :lol:

Alexiana
05-14-2006, 12:00 PM
Think of me--I'm deep in the land of denial because I don't even want to believe that a draw came out that has them in line to play each other :rolleyes: I don't guess Tommy Girl kidnapped Federer since we are sure he is behind all of Tommy's bad draws :lol:

No, he must have slipped away :lol:

Alexiana
05-14-2006, 12:00 PM
I'm good at this!

Hey, if Nadal looks at the draw and gets scared and pulls out, does Tommy get to play a LL instead? Or, you know, if he pulls out for any other reason, like playing a long final tomorrow?

I think he would play a LL then, but I'm not sure. :rolleyes:

05-14-2006, 06:38 PM
Tommy might get to play someone else since Rafa had a tough Match.
So maybe no Denial will be needed?

Alexiana
05-14-2006, 08:46 PM
Tommy might get to play someone else since Rafa had a tough Match.
So maybe no Denial will be needed?

I'm so glad Rafa won that tough match :) But I hope too, that he won't play Hamburg because of that

05-15-2006, 03:34 AM
I haven't heard anything about Rafa yet--will he or won't he go to Hamburg :shrug:

Alexiana
05-15-2006, 04:38 PM
I haven't heard anything about Rafa yet--will he or won't he go to Hamburg :shrug:

he won't :woohoo:

05-15-2006, 05:04 PM
I know :yippee: Now I don't have to be in the land of denial at least not until we find out who Tommy will play?

Alexiana
05-15-2006, 05:06 PM
I know :yippee: Now I don't have to be in the land of denial at least not until we find out who Tommy will play?

He will play Robin Söderling :)

05-15-2006, 05:24 PM
He will play Robin Söderling :)
I don't know Robin really I had seen his name at Tournaments in the past. Has he been out recently due to injury or illness? I don't think I have seen his name for awhile? What do you think Tommy's chances are now to get through the 1st Round?

Alexiana
05-15-2006, 06:10 PM
I don't know Robin really I had seen his name at Tournaments in the past. Has he been out recently due to injury or illness? I don't think I have seen his name for awhile? What do you think Tommy's chances are now to get through the 1st Round?

He lost to Tommy in the Memphis final ;)
I think Tommy will win

05-15-2006, 09:25 PM
I hope so :) And it is so nice I don't have to think of him playing Nadal :tennis: :lol: I feel so much better :dance:

Alexiana
05-16-2006, 09:43 AM
I hope so :) And it is so nice I don't have to think of him playing Nadal :tennis: :lol: I feel so much better :dance:

I bet you are :lol: I feel much better myself and Tommy said on his HP that he is very pleased with this decision too, altough its a loss for the tournament :yeah: So he's confident :D

05-16-2006, 01:39 PM
I bet you are :lol: I feel much better myself and Tommy said on his HP that he is very pleased with this decision too, altough its a loss for the tournament :yeah: So he's confident :D
Tommy :yeah:

<Eve>
05-16-2006, 05:06 PM
:crying2:

05-16-2006, 09:31 PM

Save your crying Tommy Girl. I don't think a pollen allergy
is worth any tears. That is the reason given on the ATP Site as to why Tommy retired in the 2nd Set :rolleyes:

<Eve>
05-17-2006, 06:57 AM
is worth any tears. That is the reason given on the ATP Site as to why Tommy retired in the 2nd Set :rolleyes:you know for yourself how terrible this allergy is.. because of this allergy i was never allowed to play tennis in the summer, go lay down on grass at the swimmingpool, play football etc..
this could be a serious allergy now that they're playing outside all the time.. so a little crying again for me :crying2:

Alexiana
05-17-2006, 11:07 AM
is worth any tears. That is the reason given on the ATP Site as to why Tommy retired in the 2nd Set :rolleyes:

I am really wondering about your reactions Mae. If you don't believe what he is saying you can, but don't try to convince others of Tommys "bad behaviour". Have you seen the match? He was really in panic and almost cried when the doctor came.... He couldn't see and breath right and had really a hard time outside there. You should read the interview...I'm really disappointed by your reaction...you've known and supported him for such a long time and now you are giving him the fault for something like that and even think the audience was right whisteling??? I really don't understand that, sorry

<Eve>
05-17-2006, 04:31 PM
I am really wondering about your reactions Mae. If you don't believe what he is saying you can, but don't try to convince others of Tommys "bad behaviour". Have you seen the match? He was really in panic and almost cried when the doctor came.... He couldn't see and breath right and had really a hard time outside there. You should read the interview...I'm really disappointed by your reaction...you've known and supported him for such a long time and now you are giving him the fault for something like that and even think the audience was right whisteling??? I really don't understand that, sorryamen:angel:

05-18-2006, 09:40 AM
I am really wondering about your reactions Mae. If you don't believe what he is saying you can, but don't try to convince others of Tommys "bad behaviour". Have you seen the match? He was really in panic and almost cried when the doctor came.... He couldn't see and breath right and had really a hard time outside there. You should read the interview...I'm really disappointed by your reaction...you've known and supported him for such a long time and now you are giving him the fault for something like that and even think the audience was right whisteling??? I really don't understand that, sorry
I think the ATP Site led me to believe that there wasn't a big problem. And since I have allergies myself and know they can be managed well. I had a hard time understanding why there was so much trouble over an allergy. And I'm sure the people at the Tournament didn't understand either. After reading the interview it sounds like there was a whole lot more going on than just a pollen allergy. And having a panic attack as well as all the other problems he has been having lately. It seems Tommy is just not well and as I said in the other thread he needs to have a complete physical and mental check up soon. So I'm sorry for my reaction and the reaction of the people at the Tournament as well :sad: I hope all of you will forgive me. And I hope Tommy can get his health straighten out.

Alexiana
05-18-2006, 05:20 PM
I think the ATP Site led me to believe that there wasn't a big problem. And since I have allergies myself and know they can be managed well. I had a hard time understanding why there was so much trouble over an allergy. And I'm sure the people at the Tournament didn't understand either. After reading the interview it sounds like there was a whole lot more going on than just a pollen allergy. And having a panic attack as well as all the other problems he has been having lately. It seems Tommy is just not well and as I said in the other thread he needs to have a complete physical and mental check up soon. So I'm sorry for my reaction and the reaction of the people at the Tournament as well :sad: I hope all of you will forgive me. And I hope Tommy can get his health straighten out.

sure I will "forgive" you if there's anything to forgive. I was just wondering about your harsh reaction and didn't understand why you said those things you said. I hope he will be better soon. I want to see him at the WTC :sad:

05-19-2006, 05:53 AM
sure I will "forgive" you if there's anything to forgive. I was just wondering about your harsh reaction and didn't understand why you said those things you said. I hope he will be better soon. I want to see him at the WTC :sad:
Well I shouldn't have made the remarks I did without actually having all the facts. I hadn't read Tommy's interview or seen those pictures of him, if I had I never would have made those comments. In the future I will keep my mouth shut until I actually do have all the facts :tape:

<Eve>
05-19-2006, 09:25 AM
Well I shouldn't have made the remarks I did without actually having all the facts. I hadn't read Tommy's interview or seen those pictures of him, if I had I never would have made those comments. In the future I will keep my mouth shut until I actually do have all the facts :tape: :hug: welcome back ;)

05-19-2006, 07:23 PM
:hug: welcome back ;)
Thanks ;) And I really am sorry :sad: But when the ATP site said "pollen allergy" I just thought what is the big deal here? I think I fell victim to the idea that just because I have a medical problem that is well under control that I'm an "expert" in that area of medicine. Which, of course, I'm not :rolleyes: So in the future I will keep my mouth shut :tape: And I do hope Tommy will get well soon ;)

TommyB.
05-19-2006, 08:20 PM
Tommy withdrew from Düsseldorf today. It´s a pity but this WTC isn´t so important i think. I hope we see him again in Paris.

Get better soon Tommy! :)

<Eve>
05-19-2006, 08:41 PM
Tommy withdrew from Düsseldorf today. It´s a pity but this WTC isn´t so important i think. I hope we see him again in Paris.

Get better soon Tommy! :)oh no!! alexia is going there!!! :crying2:
too bad alexia!! :( im sorry for you :sad:
and of course i also hope tomme will be better soon!! :yeah:

<Eve>
05-19-2006, 08:43 PM
Thanks ;) And I really am sorry :sad: But when the ATP site said "pollen allergy" I just thought what is the big deal here? I think I fell victim to the idea that just because I have a medical problem that is well under control that I'm an "expert" in that area of medicine. Which, of course, I'm not :rolleyes: So in the future I will keep my mouth shut :tape: And I do hope Tommy will get well soon ;) its ok!! :D

Alexiana
05-19-2006, 10:21 PM
oh no!! alexia is going there!!! :crying2:
too bad alexia!! :( im sorry for you :sad:
and of course i also hope tomme will be better soon!! :yeah:

:crying2: :crying2: :crying2: I don't wanna see Kohlschreiber :mad: :mad:

05-20-2006, 04:11 AM
:crying2: :crying2: :crying2: I don't wanna see Kohlschreiber :mad: :mad:
I went to Tommy's website in the hope of finding out some information, but the English version has not been updated yet :sad: Obviously I don't know what the German version says :rolleyes: I'm so sorry Alexiana I know you really wanted to see Tommy :sad: But I'm sure you want Tommy well more than you want to see him ;) You are such a nice person Tommy's health would be more important to you than the WTC :angel:

TommyB.
05-20-2006, 09:52 AM
Alexiana - You are going to Düsseldorf?

Tommy´s website says nothing at the moment...also the German version.

But i found this:

"Germany has been drawn in the same group as Argentina, Czech Republic and Italy following the draw for the 2006 ARAG ATP World Team Cup in Duesseldorf. The defending champions will challenge Italy first in the Red Group on Sunday, with USA Croatia, Chile and Spain competing in a strong Blue Group.

The second tie on day one of the 29th edition of the ARAG ATP World Team Cup, at the Rochusclub, will be between two-times former champions Chile and Spain. The decision was taken following results of action at ATP Masters Series Hamburg on Friday.

This year’s ARAG ATP World Team Cup features six players ranked inside the Top Ten of the INDESIT ATP Rankings.

Late entrant James Blake joins US compatriot Andy Roddick, Argentines David Nalbandian and Gaston Gaudio, Ivan Ljubicic or Croatia, and Fernando Gonzalez of Chile as Top Ten stars at the clay-court championship.

American twins Bob and Mike Bryan, currently ranked No. 1 in the Stanford ATP Doubles Race are also scheduled to compete.

German captain Patrick Kuehnen will look to his squad of Nicolas Kiefer, Philipp Kohlschreiber, Alexander Waske and Michael Kohlmann to win the host nation a fifth title.

Tommy Haas withdrew on Saturday due to a pollen allergy he picked up in Hamburg." :sad:

http://www.arag-world-team-cup.com/en/news/stories/newsarticle_8552_rx.asp

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Alexiana
05-20-2006, 05:27 PM
I went to Tommy's website in the hope of finding out some information, but the English version has not been updated yet :sad: Obviously I don't know what the German version says :rolleyes: I'm so sorry Alexiana I know you really wanted to see Tommy :sad: But I'm sure you want Tommy well more than you want to see him ;) You are such a nice person Tommy's health would be more important to you than the WTC :angel:

Today I went to the free training of the teams and I made a photo with Patrick Kühnen and Kohlschreiber, so it's ok now ;) Kohlschreiber was really very nice :D

05-20-2006, 11:13 PM
Today I went to the free training of the teams and I made a photo with Patrick Kühnen and Kohlschreiber, so it's ok now ;) Kohlschreiber was really very nice :D
:awww: I'm glad things worked out well for you after all ;)
I just wish we knew more about Tommy?

atheneglaukopis
05-21-2006, 12:03 AM
Alexiana - You are going to Düsseldorf?

Tommy´s website says nothing at the moment...also the German version.

But i found this:

"Germany has been drawn in the same group as Argentina, Czech Republic and Italy following the draw for the 2006 ARAG ATP World Team Cup in Duesseldorf. The defending champions will challenge Italy first in the Red Group on Sunday, with USA Croatia, Chile and Spain competing in a strong Blue Group.

The second tie on day one of the 29th edition of the ARAG ATP World Team Cup, at the Rochusclub, will be between two-times former champions Chile and Spain. The decision was taken following results of action at ATP Masters Series Hamburg on Friday.

This year’s ARAG ATP World Team Cup features six players ranked inside the Top Ten of the INDESIT ATP Rankings.

Late entrant James Blake joins US compatriot Andy Roddick, Argentines David Nalbandian and Gaston Gaudio, Ivan Ljubicic or Croatia, and Fernando Gonzalez of Chile as Top Ten stars at the clay-court championship.

American twins Bob and Mike Bryan, currently ranked No. 1 in the Stanford ATP Doubles Race are also scheduled to compete.

German captain Patrick Kuehnen will look to his squad of Nicolas Kiefer, Philipp Kohlschreiber, Alexander Waske and Michael Kohlmann to win the host nation a fifth title.

Tommy Haas withdrew on Saturday due to a pollen allergy he picked up in Hamburg." :sad:

http://www.arag-world-team-cup.com/en/news/stories/newsarticle_8552_rx.asp

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for posting that for us. :) However, since we are in DENIAL, none of this is happening.

Somehow I ended up as a fan of two players for whom I need a DENIAL thread just to maintain some semblance of sanity.

05-21-2006, 09:43 PM
Thanks for posting that for us. :) However, since we are in DENIAL, none of this is happening.

Somehow I ended up as a fan of two players for whom I need a DENIAL thread just to maintain some semblance of sanity.
Did you read the post where it said Tommy had blood tests done and the results weren't good? I wish I could be in DENIAL about that, but I'm afraid I can't be!!!!

Alexiana
05-22-2006, 06:36 PM
thats an article about his health, but unfortunately in German:

http://www.wz-newsline.de/sro.php?redid=116710

I keep on searching

05-22-2006, 07:52 PM
I can't find anything at all that doesn't say any more than "allergies".
I'm trying to go to DENIAL and think that is all Tommy has wrong with him, but it is very hard to do especially after seeing those pictures :bigcry:

atheneglaukopis
09-26-2006, 03:45 AM
In DENIAL, I came back from vacation to find that Germany won 5-0.

09-26-2006, 11:02 PM
In DENIAL, I came back from vacation to find that Germany won 5-0.
I hate to tell you, but you are really in denial :eek: Tommy lost his Match--he had a problem with this leg. And didn't play anymore. So the most the score could have possibly been was 4 to 1 :confused: And I'm not going to ask you about yo-yos :p But I'm sure Tommy Girl could find a picture, if you did start to talk about them :D

atheneglaukopis
09-26-2006, 11:26 PM
I hate to tell you, but you are really in denial :eek: Tommy lost his Match--he had a problem with this leg. And didn't play anymore. So the most the score could have possibly been was 4 to 1 :confused: And I'm not going to ask you about yo-yos :p But I'm sure Tommy Girl could find a picture, if you did start to talk about them :DBut in DENIAL, Tommy doesn't have problems with his leg, because nobody's problems exist, because we ignore them! Therefore, if Tommy doesn't have problems with his leg, he wins his match, and Germany wins 5-0. Got it? ;) :lol:

09-27-2006, 03:29 AM
But in DENIAL, Tommy doesn't have problems with his leg, because nobody's problems exist, because we ignore them! Therefore, if Tommy doesn't have problems with his leg, he wins his match, and Germany wins 5-0. Got it? ;) :lol:
Oooops sorry you ran that one right past me :eek: I never even saw it coming :sad: Can we go back to talking about
B------? :rolleyes:

atheneglaukopis
09-27-2006, 03:39 AM
Oooops sorry you ran that one right past me :eek: I never even saw it coming :sad: Can we go back to talking about
B------? :rolleyes:We can talk about b------ in DENIAL, of course. :D We can talk about anything happy, positive, or fun, (no matter how unrealistic), and b------ are definitely very happy, positive, and fun. :drool:

09-27-2006, 03:45 AM
We can talk about b------ in DENIAL, of course. :D We can talk about anything happy, positive, or fun, (no matter how unrealistic), and b------ are definitely very happy, positive, and fun. :drool:
I guess you can do your yo-yo discussion here? It would be new to this Forum. Besides I think we just about did poor tom&ni in with all the B------ :p

atheneglaukopis
09-27-2006, 04:01 AM
I guess you can do your yo-yo discussion here? It would be new to this Forum. Besides I think we just about did poor tom&ni in with all the B------ :pThat's true...You know what's funny? We had our yo-yo discussion in the Safin forum, and not long after, just yesterday:By the way, I've just seen the latest (October) issue of Ace magazine (from the UK) which has an article on Marat, entitled 'Yo-Yo from Moscow'. It doesn't really say anything new and seems to be a selection of information put together from other articles, including the Italian one from a couple of months ago, plus updated commentary. Unfortunately I don't have a scanner so can't scan it in here. It comes with a few pictures but nothing that hasn't been seen before. I think the website is www.acemag.co.ukSomeone at acemag.co.uk reads MTF. :scared:

09-28-2006, 03:58 AM
That's true...You know what's funny? We had our yo-yo discussion in the Safin forum, and not long after, just yesterday:
Oh that is funny :haha: I wonder what the odds were on that happening :eek: But don't you hate it when a magazine puts in an article like it is something new, but it is really just a collection of parts of other old articles :ras: