Isn't it interesting? A Tribute to Nico's Fans!!!! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Isn't it interesting? A Tribute to Nico's Fans!!!!

05-05-2006, 11:27 PM
I do think there is a thread missing here. And my posts and other peoples' posts just gone. I don't appreciate that one bit. And I'm sure I know who did it because this poster gets everything they want done. I did not mention anyone names in the Thread I posted. No one knew who I was posting about. Much worse things have been said on the MTF when people knew who was being talking about and nothing was ever done! But this poster always makes sure they get what they want done! I still feel Nico and his fans are special. And I don't care who knows that! I'm sorry all of you have been involved in this situation. Vamos
Nico ;)

zine56
05-06-2006, 02:53 AM
what?? º_º... i'm sorry mae.. but.. what' r u talkin about?? what's happening here¿¿

>_<

05-06-2006, 04:59 AM
what?? º_º... i'm sorry mae.. but.. what' r u talkin about?? what's happening here¿¿

>_<
I had a thread titled "A Tribute to Nico's Fans" posted here and it disappeared. It had to do with a match Nico
had played and some posters' private reactions (done in PMs to me) about me favoring Nico over his American
opponent. No names of the posters were ever mentioned in the thread they were just referred to as "American Posters". Yet someone obviously didn't like the thread so it was deleted. I'm waiting to see if this thread also disappears.

Chileno
05-06-2006, 12:25 PM
I am disapointed with the forum admins. That is all.

NicoFan
05-06-2006, 02:20 PM
Nico's fans are wonderful. :)

And we do deserve a tribute big time for being such great fans of Nico's. :worship:

:haha: :haha:

But as the oldest person here (and no, I refuse to admit my age, and if someone knows, please shhhhh ;) :lol: ), I'm going to take a leadership position.

I really really really really want Nico's forum to be a calm place. Free of controversy. Unlike the player we root for. ;) :lol:

And to be honest, haven't we all had enough of fighting with the American fans after the DC tie? :haha:

Things got a little crazy for awhile, but I have a lot of respect for the vast majority of the American fans. While I may disagree with them on some things, I respect their positions, and most times agree with them 100%. To be honest, when we do have our minor differences, I enjoy debating with people that really know the game and the players. And I definitely have a huge amount of respect for the people that serve as either official or unofficial moderators on the Americans forums...they have an extremely difficult job there trying to keep everything in line and not allowing chaos to rule the day because of the large number of diverse people with difference opinions that visit there everyday.

So if the moderators allow this thread to remain, my humble suggestion is let's keep it as a tribute to Nico's fans...we can pat ourselves on the back everyday and tell each other how wonderful we all are :) :lol:

Because in all seriousness, to root for players that are beyond the top 20 is difficult. And all of us that have stayed Nico's fans through last year's insanity with the hernia, two major injuries that could have been career threatening, and coaching changes, we do deserve a huge "kudos" now and again.

If anyone disagrees with me, please feel free to pm me. I hope I haven't offended anyone.

(I'm not going to be around for the vast majority of the day...so if you do pm me and I don't get back to you right away, its not because I'm ignoring you).

05-06-2006, 03:29 PM
I agree and kudos to Nico's Fans was what I intended the thread to be for and about :) I hadn't heard about all of Nico's health problems because we don't hear much about him in the U.S. So I think Nico deserves kudos also for coming through all of that:) And the funny part was none of you were fighting anybody and I didn't name any names in the thread before this only using the term "American posters". Think of how many posters that could apply to on the Forum? None of you right now even know who I was talking about and I don't intend to ever give any names. So I personally don't understand why the thread was deleted? I have seen some awful threads in the MTF that were never deleted. I know of a few threads that have been closed, but that is different from being totally deleted. So anyway I hope this thread lasts not as being against anyone, but being for Nico and his fans :) Vamos Nico :cool:

zine56
05-06-2006, 04:26 PM
...crazy gringos... :rolleyes: ...

well it's like the old said:

"u can't live with them....
u can't invade another countries without them"

:angel:

Sparko1030
05-06-2006, 07:00 PM
Nico's fans are wonderful. :)

And we do deserve a tribute big time for being such great fans of Nico's. :worship:

:haha: :haha:

But as the oldest person here (and no, I refuse to admit my age, and if someone knows, please shhhhh ;) :lol: ), I'm going to take a leadership position.

I really really really really want Nico's forum to be a calm place. Free of controversy. Unlike the player we root for. ;) :lol:

And to be honest, haven't we all had enough of fighting with the American fans after the DC tie? :haha:

Things got a little crazy for awhile, but I have a lot of respect for the vast majority of the American fans. While I may disagree with them on some things, I respect their positions, and most times agree with them 100%. To be honest, when we do have our minor differences, I enjoy debating with people that really know the game and the players. And I definitely have a huge amount of respect for the people that serve as either official or unofficial moderators on the Americans forums...they have an extremely difficult job there trying to keep everything in line and not allowing chaos to rule the day because of the large number of diverse people with difference opinions that visit there everyday.

So if the moderators allow this thread to remain, my humble suggestion is let's keep it as a tribute to Nico's fans...we can pat ourselves on the back everyday and tell each other how wonderful we all are :) :lol:

Because in all seriousness, to root for players that are beyond the top 20 is difficult. And all of us that have stayed Nico's fans through last year's insanity with the hernia, two major injuries that could have been career threatening, and coaching changes, we do deserve a huge "kudos" now and again.

If anyone disagrees with me, please feel free to pm me. I hope I haven't offended anyone.

(I'm not going to be around for the vast majority of the day...so if you do pm me and I don't get back to you right away, its not because I'm ignoring you).

Nothing I can add to that Nicofan :yeah: (except you're not the oldest by much :lol: )

Sparko1030
05-06-2006, 07:04 PM

:haha: Thanks for a good laugh Zine! Yeah, we do have our uses ;)

NicoFan
05-06-2006, 08:31 PM
Thanks for understanding Mae! :yeah: :hug:

And :haha: to Zine!!!!!!

Sparko - now there's a thread that I would definitely have deleted - any one that included my age. ;)

05-07-2006, 04:16 AM

:haha: :haha: :haha: I must admit I have never heard that one before. And I certainly have no trouble in understanding that you want to keep Nico's Forum nice because believe me I have seen some Forums that weren't kept nice at all :eek: So cheers to Nico and his Fans :yeah:

kidnicky
05-08-2006, 02:35 AM
I can't add to much to what NicoFan said so chica this is for you .... :worship:

NicoFan has spoken!! :hug:

And you're right, after the terrible year that we had ... the Nico Fans that are still supporting him, we do desearve a tribute :haha:

Love ya Nico!!!

zine56
05-08-2006, 02:48 AM
are we talking about the same gringo-Administrators who told kidnicky not to speak spanish in the forum? @_@....

just ignore them... some gringos love to bully people around.. that's their "thing" latelly.. u_u...

------->"AQUI SE HABLA ESPAÑOL"<----------

kidnicky
05-08-2006, 02:52 AM
zine, nobody have told to me (yet) to not post in spanish here ... but I knew about someone that had that kind of warning, but I won't say anymore 'cause I don't want to cause trouble.

zine56
05-08-2006, 02:55 AM
WOW! i can write that kind of thing and the admins are not shutting this THREAD down???? :) :) :)

maybe i was wrong about gringo-land .... :worship:

zine56
05-08-2006, 03:08 AM
...wait... there's a couple of black mini-van outside my house... :scared:

...what's the meaning of "F.B.I." ?? :confused:

05-08-2006, 03:24 AM
WOW! i can write that kind of thing and the admins are not shutting this THREAD down???? :) :) :)

maybe i was wrong about gringo-land .... :worship:

Uh, being new here and having already gotten one thread deleted in this Forum I hope you won't mind me saying I think you should be careful what you say about the admins.
And I think in a thread where a lot of posters are in it is just nice to speak in a language that most people can understand and I think that language is English? I hope that didn't sound too much like a gringo :rolleyes: I would love to be able to speak another language other than English and I so admire people who can speak languages other than their native language. But all I can speak is English :sad:

zine56
05-08-2006, 03:37 AM
nah you're right .... i was just kidding .... :angel: ...

i luv to tease people just to see how they react :cool: ...

just ask my friends :devil: LOL

05-08-2006, 05:26 PM
:haha: :haha: :haha: I like you and your sense of humor :) And I think for awhile yet we Nico fans are going to need all the humor we can possibly get!