AFL ROUND SIX [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

AFL ROUND SIX

Mr Flamboyant
05-04-2006, 09:45 AM
Not liking much other than perhaps West Coast X Adelaide X Collingwood .. at a tick over $2 ..

gahh
05-04-2006, 10:16 AM
I think Essendon at $1.80 are good value, also Sydney -6.5 at $1.92. Carlton +27.5 as well as I don't think Collingwood can keep their form up forever but I can't see them losing or winning by a big amount

sports freak
05-04-2006, 12:08 PM
I agree Gahh on Bombers,they are good value this weekend,my Best Bet of the Weekend is on Swans ML @ 1.70 over Brisbane Cubs ( Bolars boy's gonna get another hiding again)

gahh
05-04-2006, 01:26 PM
Agree freak, I'm confident enough that they'll cover a goal to take the 1.90 line. Though I've had enough stresses with line betting this year

Mr Flamboyant
05-05-2006, 12:22 AM
The Swans have had a pretty good last couple of games against the Lions in Brisbane, and that was during far better times for the Lions, so surely they can take care them in their current decrepit state. Someone, somewhere this week said something about the Lions hitting back hard which threw me off the Swans a bit, but as they say talk is cheap.

hawker
05-05-2006, 06:39 AM
Heres my preview for tonights match guys.

Melbourne vs Geelong
Tonights match at the G is a very important game to get both these 2 teams seasons back on track.

Melbourne have started theres with 2 very close wins in the last 2 weeks vs Sydney and then the Kangaroos by less then a goal and should face a very tough encounter tonight.

Geelong have now lost 3 in a row after one stage being premiership favourites after dishing out two flogging in the first 2 rounds. Went down to Sydney last week and now won of only 1 of their last 12 games interstate and lost by a point to the doggies the week before in a great display though.

The last 2 times Geelong has played at the MCG has been against Melbourne winning by 55 points in the elimination final last year and going down by 48 to them earlier last season.

With injuries both teams going in opposite directions here with Geelong having some massive ins with Ruckman King there Full Forward Kingsley aswell as Peter Riccardi. The Dees still have out David Neitz and Russel Robertson is still under an injury cloud although lined up to play.

Think Geelong with this weeks inclusions aswell as Matty Scarlett here will be enough to get them back on track. Also if it is a wet game its only going to help the cause even more with Geelong having a great record in the wet and Melbourne really struggle 4-13 of recent times.

1 unit Geelong -10.5 @ $1.91

Geelong have also been fast starters this year with a 4-1 record in first quarters while the demons are only 1-1-3. Geelong even in their last 2 losses have won their first quarters while the Demons have been the opposite in their 2 wins trailing at quarter time. So I think there is defiantely some value to be had here.

1 unit Geelong Quarter Time @ $1.75

High Goalscorer Value

For the ones looking for value here I suggest looking past the favourites here in Kingsley and Robertson. Kinglsey coming back from injury and Robertson carrying an injury at the moment. There is plenty of players in both sides that are capable of kicking 4 of 5 goals. Cameron Bruce is having a great season and bobs up with a few goals he is available at 17.00 also Aaron Davey @ $13.00 is coming off some great form kicking 3 goals last week and has kicked a bag of 5 vs the cats in the past. For geelong Chappy at 13.00 is always in the goals but I suggest looking on to young Gary Ablett @ $10.00 he has already kicked a couple of 4s this year and is playing some great footy right now.

Most Disposals Value
Note players here include(Corey, Ling, Bartell, Enright, Bruce, Green, Johstone, Brown)

There is 2 players here that I see as value here, the first player I like is Cameron Bruce paying $5.50. He is having a great start to the year just like he did last season and is averaging 25 possies a match and being consistent throughout the lot. Very good chance of taking this though I think Joel Corey is some great value also, he had a bit of a letdown week last week in Sydney but before this was averaging 27 possies a game and think his a good bet tonight. Suggestion take Corey with a small Saver on Cameron Bruce.

Value Bet here Joel Corey $4.25

bad gambler
05-06-2006, 05:04 AM
St Kilda to beat Bulldogs - $1.90

gl

b_boy
05-06-2006, 05:05 AM
saint -8.5 @ 2.10

gl everyone

:wavey:

b_boy
05-06-2006, 06:52 AM
FREMANTLE v WEST COAST
Total Game Score: 173 or Less
@ 2.40

Westcoast ML @ 1.40

gl everyone

SwiSha
05-06-2006, 07:03 AM
West Coast + Adelaide Double @ 1.92

GL

bad gambler
05-06-2006, 08:01 AM
St Kilda to beat Bulldogs - $1.90

gl

win

nice one as well bboy with the extra juice

L James
05-06-2006, 02:53 PM
BAMOS RICHMOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ONE HELL OF A SWEAT

phew

b_boy
05-06-2006, 03:42 PM
saint -8.5 @ 2.10

gl everyone

WON

b_boy
05-06-2006, 03:43 PM
FREMANTLE v WEST COAST
Total Game Score: 173 or Less
@ 2.40

Westcoast ML @ 1.40

gl everyone

WON
n
LOST

sports freak
05-07-2006, 02:43 AM
BAMOS RICHMOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ONE HELL OF A SWEAT

phew

F the Tigerssssssss,lucky bastard!!Bombers missed 4 shot at goal n one out of bound by Jobe Watson,Unf**kinbelieveably!!!Atleast i cashed on Crows n Saints so in the end wasnt too bad after all but couldve been one hell of a day!!!!

sports freak
05-07-2006, 02:47 AM
Did like the Swans earlier but every man n his dogs is on it,just like the Bombers last nite!!Surely it wont happen again n the better team will come out on top!!!

40 units on North Melbourne Kangaroos +7.5pts over Hawthorn Hawks- ShinBoners win this one outright,throwing some units on ML @ 2.15 aswell!!!

Good luck- Other lean on Swans 1.60 n cover imo!!!