Battle Of The Lefties: Nadal Vs Mcenroe Who Would Win? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Battle Of The Lefties: Nadal Vs Mcenroe Who Would Win?

TeaMMashA
04-27-2006, 12:02 PM
As Nadal hasnt reached his prime age well put him up against the 19 year old Mcenroe who would win this Encounter?

Action Jackson
04-27-2006, 12:04 PM
Come on, you have to do better than that. "What if" syndrome again? Too far apart generationally ( not sure if this word exists) to be compared.

What surface is this being played on?

Guybrush
04-27-2006, 12:07 PM
As Nadal hasnt reached his prime age well put him up against the 19 year old Mcenroe who would win this Encounter?

Nadal on clay, Big Mack on any other surface :o

TeaMMashA
04-27-2006, 12:08 PM
wow ive already been here a few days and i can see you live up to your name lol its only a bit of fun chill out, on Hard i would assume as its where the big portion of the season is played on

Action Jackson
04-27-2006, 12:10 PM
Comparing Nadal to McEnroe, why cause they are both lefthanders, that is funny enough.

Guybrush, has already answered this question in full detail.

hitchhiker
04-27-2006, 12:13 PM
only interesting on hardcourts and as nadal doesn't play any great serve volleyers these days its way to hard to tell

TeaMMashA
04-27-2006, 12:24 PM
Comparing Nadal to McEnroe, why cause they are both lefthanders, that is funny enough.

Guybrush, has already answered this question in full detail.

Left handed teen sensations probably why but i guess you seem like a bit of a stiff to participate in stuff like this, just a way to have a discussion :wavey:

Billabong
04-27-2006, 12:26 PM
only interesting on hardcourts and as nadal doesn't play any great serve volleyers these days its way to hard to tell

Exactly;). But I'm sure a peak Mac would give him a spank on a fast court:devil:

disturb3d
04-27-2006, 12:43 PM
-John had a dominance over amateurs.
-Nadal has a growing dominance over a well-trained, performance-supplemented field.

The level of tennis is so ridiculously over-powering to that of the 70's, that any comparison is insult to today's players.

hitchhiker
04-27-2006, 12:45 PM
-John had a dominance over amateurs.
-Nadal has a growing dominance over a well-trained, performance-supplemented field.

The level of tennis is so ridiculously over-powering to that of the 70's, that any comparison is insult to today's players.

there is not a single thing correct in this post :angel: