2 things i have heard from Roger fans [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

2 things i have heard from Roger fans

LLeytonRules
04-27-2006, 03:24 AM
I have heard 2 things that Roger fans have suggested in other sites.

1Use a bigger square inch head racquet, meaning a 95.

2Use lighter shoes, change his shoes for clay :devil:

Can these 2 things even mattered?

LCeh
04-27-2006, 03:31 AM
You gotta be kidding me with the shoes. :lol:

The first thing can matter, but there is absolutely NO WAY Roger is going to change his racquet midway through the season, especially considering the success he has been having with his current racquet.

I don't see a point in Roger having a bigger head size racquet, seeing as he has probably been hitting with a 90 all life long. The small head size is not causing him any problems, so why change it? Having a bigger headsize is going to reduce the racquet's manuverability, and I don't see him ever doing that

Players usually don't change their racquets, the only recent ones I can think of is Davydenko going to the O3s, and Pete abandoning his PS85 I think? I think that's what he used before and used the nCode T90 in his match against Ginepri. Maybe Roger will use a bigger headsize racquet after he retire? :lol:

megadeth
04-27-2006, 03:35 AM
what a pointless post :rolleyes:

delete this thread pls...

LLeytonRules
04-27-2006, 03:41 AM
Hey megadeth, ur such a big roger fan, look at his website.There are alot of theories.

Allez
04-27-2006, 06:11 AM
what a pointless post :rolleyes:

delete this thread pls...

:haha::haha::haha: I agree. Those suggestions are not going to do the trick. It's all in the head.

megadeth
04-27-2006, 06:36 AM
Hey megadeth, ur such a big roger fan, look at his website.There are alot of theories.

i've been to his website before. i don't check the forums there too much. for some reason, the fans there are too unrealistic and too nice...

they're like from another planet... :p