Novak ā Paris!!! Allez Nole, tu vas cartonner!!! [Archive] - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

Novak ā Paris!!! Allez Nole, tu vas cartonner!!!

Pages : 1 [2]

Danika
06-05-2006, 11:40 PM
Oh my god what a great win for Novak!!and it only took three sets!Now he is in the quarterfinals how awesome!His ranking is really going to start going up!Next up is rafa and it's going to be a really hard match for Novak!But im just happy he got this far!Oh and that was so sweet at the end of the match when Novak and Gael gave each other a hug!Im still not that big of a fan of Gael but it was sweet.

Scotso
06-05-2006, 11:59 PM
Nole, you know I love you and all. But don't even think about beating my precious Rafa :awww:

Get ready to be disappointed :angel:

PennyThePenguin
06-06-2006, 01:15 AM
Nole, you know I love you and all. But don't even think about beating my precious Rafa :awww:

:ras: i watched the match from when they started showing it after rafa's. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: i haven't been this excited about a tennis match in a looonnnggg time hahaha.....

neliem
06-06-2006, 09:52 AM
it's the first time i come here i hope not to bother any conversation
i saw novak at RG at the benny berthet he was playing against Fernando Gonzalez
and when i saw his way to play i knew that this lil boy was going to make something big there
and some days after i saw that he beated gonzalez and now monfils and now he's going to face Nadal
i just hope that he'll have enough energy to win cuz he said that during monfils match he didn't have enough but i'm confident!!
he really has talent and i just hope that he'll make a great match!!!
:);)

Saumon
06-06-2006, 11:28 AM
Don't worry, we had the same comments with the french commentators.... It was really irritating at the end... to bring all this stuff from USO but Gael said that they were friends and the end of the match showed it...
and they started to count how many times he made the ball bounce before serving (well our commentator was Guy Forget, you can guess how biased he is :rolleyes: :rolleyes: )... well i had never noticed he made the ball bounce so many times tho :eek: (18 times when serving for the match point :tape: )

i should have watched it on eurosport because i like Escude commentating but on france television they show images from the locker room :aplot: so we saw a shirtless Nole getting a massage from his coach before his match :p he looked very relaxed ;) we also saw him after his victory :D

now Rafa :scared: it's gonna be extremly tough but why not?! if there's one player I allow to end Rafa's winning streak it's Nole!! hmm don't forget that before the tourney starts he said he wanted to play on the Chatrier court next sunday :p I think the French football shirt is bringing him luck!! I saw part of his press conference from yesterday this morning!! he was wearing it!!! :rolls: :yeah:

Scotso
06-06-2006, 01:45 PM
on france television they show images from the locker room :aplot: so we saw a shirtless Nole getting a massage from his coach before his match

:drool:

PennyThePenguin
06-06-2006, 02:54 PM
oh gab! my aussie commentators were counting the number of time he bounced the ball too!!! about 14 and 9 on average for first and 2nd serves :p they had nothing else to talk about :o

and novak has the power of predicting the future. remember he said he'd like to be on philippe chatrier in two sundays time during benny berthet day?

uglyamerican
06-06-2006, 03:59 PM
it's the first time i come here i hope not to bother any conversation

he really has talent and i just hope that he'll make a great match!!!
:);)

You are very polite. Feel welcome to come back any time. :wavey: I expect we will have some more Novak fans around here.

If you've not seen the best French site for Novak stuff, here's a link:

http://www.noledjokovic.com/news.htm

Saumon
06-06-2006, 04:21 PM
and novak has the power of predicting the future. remember he said he'd like to be on philippe chatrier in two sundays time during benny berthet day?
we were there with steph and the girls even if we didnt really focus on the exo :o (we were busy talking about a story of pigeons :tape: )

Anne-Claire
06-06-2006, 04:50 PM
and they started to count how many times he made the ball bounce before serving (well our commentator was Guy Forget, you can guess how biased he is :rolleyes: :rolleyes: )... well i had never noticed he made the ball bounce so many times tho :eek: (18 times when serving for the match point :tape: )

MDR, to be honest.. we did the same thing with a friend during his match vs Haas... He bounced the ball so many times...

now Rafa :scared: it's gonna be extremly tough but why not?! if there's one player I allow to end Rafa's winning streak it's Nole!! hmm don't forget that before the tourney starts he said he wanted to play on the Chatrier court next sunday :p I think the French football shirt is bringing him luck!! I saw part of his press conference from yesterday this morning!! he was wearing it!!! :rolls: :yeah:

Yes, it was too funny when I heard on TV (France2) that Nole was wearing the french football jersey!! When we saw him praticing on sunday... he came and said look what I have in my bag... and this was the tee shirt... and he wanted a pic with it and his coach... too funny, nole is such a cutie ;)
He was wearing it during press conference? Too bad I missed it...

Saumon
06-06-2006, 05:42 PM
do you have the pics? :lol:

Anne-Claire
06-06-2006, 05:54 PM
Yes I've added them on my website :)

Saumon
06-06-2006, 06:06 PM
i hadnt seen the page 2 :o
he's soooo lovely :hearts: how can people hate him? :shrug: :awww:
too bad he cant wear the jersey for warming up before his match, gaël couldnt wear henry's jersey yesterday, football jerseys arent allowed :(

_jeudi
06-06-2006, 06:36 PM
he's soooo lovely :hearts: how can people hate him? :shrug: :awww:

there are people that hate him? :eek: They have no idea.

Anyways, just wanted to drop off my very first post over here (after having been a lurker for far too long!) :wavey: I've been a fan of Nole ever since I saw him play that breathtaking 5-setter against Gael last year at USO!
Uhm, I haven't really found an introduction thread ... can anyone help me out here as I don't really want to spam this thread here :p

Saumon
06-06-2006, 06:38 PM
I dont think there's an introduction thread here :scratch: Wilkommen hier! :p

there are people who think Nole is arrogant :shrug: :eek:

_jeudi
06-06-2006, 06:44 PM
I dont think there's an introduction thread here :scratch: Wilkommen hier! :p

there are people who think Nole is arrogant :shrug: :eek:

oh, okay! Danke :D

What the...? Arrogant? Right. Please!
I met him when he played Hamburg last month and he was one of the players who really took the time to talk to his fans, sign autographs, take pictures and so on. Very cute!

uglyamerican
06-06-2006, 06:48 PM
This is a fine place to introduce yourself.

Howdy.

_jeudi
06-06-2006, 06:55 PM
alright, cool!

Mhm, I still cannot quite believe that there are people who hate Nole. Weird. I mean, in Hamburg, most people didn't even know who he was. Haha, my friends and I were like the only fans who kept sitting in the front rows to watch his matches and all :p And he was never arrogant. Not at all.

Are you guys going to be able to watch his match against Rafa live (on tv) tomorrow? Because I won't --> classes + work afterwards. Life sucks. I have to record it :(

uglyamerican
06-06-2006, 07:01 PM
I'm trying to figure that out right now. It seems that it will be only on tape-delay here (it will definetly be delayed, just don't know how long).

Scotso
06-06-2006, 07:02 PM
welcome jeudi :wavey:

They don't have him... they fear him :devil: ;)

Saumon
06-06-2006, 07:03 PM
I have to tape it, I have exams tomorrow :sad:

I wonder who the lil :devil: will cheer for tomorrow :lol:
http://www.novak-djokovic.com/photo/o-usopen_2005/usopen_2005_other_06.jpg

<Gabrielle> i saw this picture of you and your brothers where they are wearing Nadal's outfit in NY, dont you think they are little traitors?
(novak-djokovic): hhehehe...they are...
(novak-djokovic): i beat them after that:)

Scotso
06-06-2006, 07:04 PM
I'm trying to figure that out right now. It seems that it will be only on tape-delay here (it will definetly be delayed, just don't know how long).

It's so stupid and annoying! Argh!

Like they can't go on two hours earlier to show them both live? :rolleyes: I know I won't be able to stop myself from checking the live scores, especially if ESPN puts Ljubicic on first. I'm sure they'll do that, though... counting on Nadal to draw more viewers in the latter hours of their coverage. So frustrating.

Scotso
06-06-2006, 07:06 PM
I wonder who the lil :devil: will cheer for tomorrow :lol:

I was talking about that with someone, lol! I think he'll cheer for his brother. He's obviously totally enamoured with his big brother, it's very, very cute. Seeing him cheer for Nole was one of the top 5 most adorable things I've seen in my life.

Saumon
06-06-2006, 07:07 PM
I cant wait for the lil Djokos to play in juniors :p

Scotso
06-06-2006, 07:08 PM
ESPN is showing Mike and Mike in the Morning rather than tennis at 6am. Great, they pass up live tennis to show a RADIO show on television. :rolleyes:

_jeudi
06-06-2006, 07:09 PM
Aw, the lil' :devil: ? But the pic is love, definitely!

Our coverage is fine but I hate how they put Nole vs Rafa FIRST match. Seriously. Not smart. People are at uni, school, work until at least 2 or 4 pm. Like me. I won't be home until 5 pm. And I won't be able to go online or whatever. Ha, and the funniest thing: The commentator on Eurosport (Germany) said that IF you have time to watch the Nole/Rafa match, you should because Nole's going to be one of the big tennis stars of the future. That nearly made me scream and throw stuff at the tv screen!

MatejBockoFan Hi! Thanks :) And yes, they better fear him!

Scotso
06-06-2006, 07:10 PM
Can someone remind me how old they are now? And their names? I think the youngest is Djordje?

Saumon
06-06-2006, 07:14 PM
Marco (14) and Djordge (10)

Scotso
06-06-2006, 07:21 PM

Scotso
06-06-2006, 07:22 PM
Marco should be starting his junior career soon. ;) He seems much more relaxed. The little one gets really pumped. :D His mom had to keep pulling him back.

uglyamerican
06-06-2006, 07:22 PM
I don't know that there's an official way of translating it from the Cyrillic alphabet.

Scotso
06-06-2006, 07:23 PM
I hope the little ones are as good or better than Nole (I've heard they're better?). It would be nice for them if Nole continues to do well, since I'm sure they would get more opportunities than he did in the form of WCs and such.

Saumon
06-06-2006, 07:31 PM
there were the Maleeva sisters, here come the Djokovic brothers!! :p

Saumon
06-06-2006, 07:47 PM
You know that Nole is becoming a very good player when you see he has his official haters in GM! :yeah:

Grofica
06-06-2006, 07:53 PM
Just for the name Djordje is the best way to translate in serbian latin there is one letter Đorđe:)

Saumon
06-06-2006, 07:55 PM
Is it pronounced Dyordye, Dyordge, Dgeordge or Dgeordye? :scratch:

Grofica
06-06-2006, 08:20 PM
Have no bloody idea how to explain how is it pronounced!!! let's say it's Dyordye!! e on the end is also pronounced!!!

milica
06-06-2006, 09:00 PM
Novak Đoković
Marko Đoković
Đorđe Đoković

Новак Ђоковић
Марко Ђоковић
Ђорђе Ђоковић

;)

Saumon
06-06-2006, 09:02 PM
thanks but it doesnt help for the pronounciation :shrug: :awww:

fangirl
06-07-2006, 12:49 AM
YAY NOVAK.

Byt no yay University exams and assignments!

uglyamerican
06-07-2006, 12:51 AM
I found something. Clik on "Greetings." Next page, click on the word for "see you." That tricky 'dj' sound is the third syllable. DO-VEe-DyEh-NyAh

http://onlinelearning.lingnet.org/serbian-croatian/Survival_Guide/default.htm

uglyamerican
06-07-2006, 12:54 AM
Hope that helps, Saumon. And anyone else who's interested.

PennyThePenguin
06-07-2006, 01:06 AM
we were there with steph and the girls even if we didnt really focus on the exo :o (we were busy talking about a story of pigeons :tape: )

maybe because you focussed too much on the pigeons they decided to go on strike. BAAAAAADDDD pigeons. told you I hated them ;)

but because you didn't focus on novak, maybe that brought him some noodle :D

PennyThePenguin
06-07-2006, 01:09 AM
alright, cool!

Mhm, I still cannot quite believe that there are people who hate Nole. Weird. I mean, in Hamburg, most people didn't even know who he was. Haha, my friends and I were like the only fans who kept sitting in the front rows to watch his matches and all :p And he was never arrogant. Not at all.

Are you guys going to be able to watch his match against Rafa live (on tv) tomorrow? Because I won't --> classes + work afterwards. Life sucks. I have to record it :(

HIIII!!! willkommen! I won't be able to watch the match either :( i'll be at work.

uglyamerican
06-07-2006, 01:13 AM
HIIII!!! willkommen! I won't be able to watch the match either :( i'll be at work.

Fishing? Or sitting on eggs? What's the time difference to Antarctica?

PennyThePenguin
06-07-2006, 01:14 AM
Fishing? Or sitting on eggs? What's the time difference to Antarctica?

fishing ;)

time difference...uhm....6 hours ahead.

Scotso
06-07-2006, 02:00 AM
I found something. Clik on "Greetings." Next page, click on the word for "see you." That tricky 'dj' sound is the third syllable. DO-VEe-DyEh-NyAh

http://onlinelearning.lingnet.org/serbian-croatian/Survival_Guide/default.htm

I guess it's better for me not to try. :p

Scotso
06-07-2006, 02:00 AM
Novak Đoković
Marko Đoković
Đorđe Đoković

Новак Ђоковић
Марко Ђоковић
Ђорђе Ђоковић

;)

:D

uglyamerican
06-07-2006, 02:03 AM
I guess it's better for me not to try. :p

That's what I say. Use your favorite sound that's somewhat close.

Björki
06-07-2006, 10:22 AM
live:
hey it's starting in a few minutes, Rafael and Novak are on the court. There is this arab channel that is broadcasting now

rtsp://streaming1.eim.ae/live.ae/live.smil

Björki
06-07-2006, 12:24 PM
Rafa def. Nole 6-4, 6-4 ret. :sad:

Novak Dj
06-07-2006, 12:34 PM
Smart decision! Excellent tournament for Nole. I wish him good grass season.

Scotso
06-07-2006, 01:59 PM
:sobbing:

But yes, it was a great tournament for Nole and it's much better for him to not risk further injury.

Scotso
06-07-2006, 02:12 PM
Big surprise that ESPN would hate on him constantly during the match. :rolleyes: They pick a few players they like... the Americans... Nadal... Federer... and they just rip into the rest. :rolleyes:

Novak has so many positives to take from this match. He's one of the big boys now. :yeah:

uglyamerican
06-07-2006, 02:28 PM
What were they saying in between sets? I stepped out of the room. More hatin'?

Scotso
06-07-2006, 02:42 PM
Yes, they just kept hating. Ridiculous. ESPN is so biased in so many ways. They decided at the US Open they don't like Nole, and it will stay that way... unless he starts winning a lot like Federer, at which point they will go well out of their way to give him lots and lots of head.

_jeudi
06-07-2006, 02:48 PM
Meh. Nole had to retire :sad: another reason why today sucks for me! Poor thing! I hope his back injury won't turn out to be too serious! And what's with all the hate?! I don't get it - ESPN kinda sucks, eh? I haven't watched the match yet but I will later - though I highly doubt that Eurosport hates Nole ;) I mean, they keep saying how he's the new big star of future tennis and all :D :D

Let's bring on the grass season then!

CassL
06-07-2006, 03:23 PM
Big surprise that ESPN would hate on him constantly during the match. :rolleyes: They pick a few players they like... the Americans... Nadal... Federer... and they just rip into the rest. :rolleyes:

Novak has so many positives to take from this match. He's one of the big boys now. :yeah:

What did ESPN say? Well, I wouldn't expect anything less from Mary Carillo and PMac.

Björki
06-07-2006, 04:43 PM
Day 11 - An interview with Novak Djokovic
Wednesday, June 7, 2006
Novak Djokovic
Player Overview
Video Interview

Transcribed Interview

Q. Did you go in to the match with a back problem? Had this been something that was lingering, or did it flare up at that point in the second set?

NOVAK DJOKOVIC: No, I didn't go into the match with a back problem, and I didn't go to the match hundred percent fit. So that's what I think.

You know, it's difficult to play against Nadal on this kind of surface, on his favorite surface, where he feels most comfortable 'cause I have to ‑‑ if I want to win points, I have to earn points, I have to make points. So that was today's case.

You know, I was trying to make as short as I can the points, to make winners, to be in the control of the match, which I did in some stage, you know. And I'm pretty unhappy that it finished like this because I think that Nadal is for sure the best on this surface, but I was feeling really well on the court, you know, playing‑wise. I was playing pretty well. I was hitting the ball. I was feeling the ball really well.

I was feeling okay, you know, until, you know, the moment I ‑‑ you know, he started to play some good points. He made a break. He had two, three lucky shots in 1‑All first set and today it was difficult to break back. He was holding his serve really well.

I started second set with unlucky start. I had couple chances to win my first game. After that, I felt the pain in the back. I was sliding a lot, you know. I was making a quick moves. And since then, since this moment, I couldn't serve. I couldn't serve hundred percent. I was just serving second serve. I didn't move for the balls which were really far away.

I was fighting till the end, but I just couldn't hold on anymore because I don't think it would ‑‑ it wouldn't bring me good, that's for sure, if I would continue playing with the pain in the back. This is not the only tournament in the year. I have two more Grand Slams left and many, many, many tournaments which I want to play good on and I want to feel good.

So I think I made the right decision, unfortunately. I don't like to retired. I don't like this situations. That's why I'm really unhappy that I finished this way, you know, because I think that I was ‑‑ even though I was playing pretty well today, I was playing pretty well. I think I was in control because I think everything was depending on me. You know, how I was playing, result was like that. Because even with the sore back, I think I played equal match with him.

Q. How tough is he to play?

NOVAK DJOKOVIC: To play what?

Q. How tough Rafael is to play? How difficult is it to play against him?

NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Of course it is difficult, you know. He's No. 1 on this surface. He's defending champion. He's feeling most comfortable here, especially on Roland Garros. He won the title. You know, he didn't have too much problems in the last four rounds.

And especially, these players like Nadal, Federer, Nalbandian, top, top players are playing their best tennis on the end of the tournament. So this was quarterfinal of the Grand Slam, you know. He never played with me, I never played with him.

He was in the start and, you know, during the match, he was not so comfortable. I saw that. I think I had the control of the match. I just didn't finish it on the right way when I needed to.

Q. You said you played "wise." Do you have to be a different player when you play, for example, Rafael Nadal?

NOVAK DJOKOVIC: I don't need. I don't need. I realized today that I don't need to play anything special, you know. I don't need to play anything special. Everybody thinks, you know, Nadal. For sure he's the best on this surface, but he's not unbeatable. That's for sure. I realized that because I played today and I felt pretty good on the court. I broke him back like two times in the second set.

I didn't ‑‑ I couldn't serve hundred percent. So I think if I will serve, you know, my serve is pretty good, I will use this serve and use the opportunities and I think I will win the second set, you know.

And I think I could win today, you know. I have to say that even though that he's the best and everybody thinks that he's unbeatable, I say he's not unbeatable. He's beatable, you know.

And especially in this match when he didn't know how to play against me, because he never played against me, so it was difficult position for him as well, you know. He was not feeling too comfortable in control of the match, that's for sure.

Q. Going on to grass now, you're going to London. Are you prepared for the type of interest there will be in you because of the discussion about possibly thinking about being British? Are you prepared for that pressure?

NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Well, it's big pressure for sure, you know. It's big pressure from my country, from media from my country, from the people. I just don't want to talk about that anymore. I just don't want to think about that anymore. I just said it's not truth. I said a couple of times, even here, you know. And I don't want to talk about it anymore. I just need to be focused on my tennis, you know.

Today I was feeling a lot of pressure, even from my country. I don't need that, you know. I'm only 19 years old, and it's tough life, you know. It's tough to play tennis, you know. You have to travel all the time, change the surfaces, change the, you know ‑‑ individual sport, you have to take care of a lot of small things.

So now I want to be focused on the grass. I hope that this injury will not stop me playing on the grass, well on the grass. Last year I think I was doing really well with the fact that I played just the first time on the grass last year. So I'm looking forward being in a grass courts, and I just hope that I will do well.

I'm not sure still for what I'm gonna do for Queen's, if I'm going to play or not, because I just finished and Queen's is starting on Monday. So it's totally two different surfaces, two different moves, you know. Moving on the court, it's totally different. So I'm gonna think what I'm gonna do for Queen's. But I'm going to play a tournament in Holland and Wimbledon for sure.

I hope that just this back problem is going to ‑‑ I'm going to recover fast.

Q. Is this a problem you've had at all before this year, with the back?

NOVAK DJOKOVIC: No, I never had the problem. I didn't have a problem this year. I had one time four, five years ago, but not a big problem. Actually, it was big problem. I didn't play for two, three weeks.

But now I've, in the last three, four years, I never had a problem with the back. So I think ‑ I hope ‑ that the problem with the back is just that my back is sore right now and it's just from getting tired, you know, fatigue. I hope so. Because if it's something else, it will not be good.

Q. Did you hurt it at all when you fell? Was that a problem?

NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Well, yeah, I felt it before. And when I fell, I felt it even more, you know, because I did a quick move and I felt it in the low back on the right side.

You know, I was playing okay. I didn't feel too much pain playing from the baseline. But serving, serving was my biggest problem. I couldn't serve, you know. I couldn't do the hundred percent serve. I was serving like 40, 50% maximum, you know.

Saumon
06-07-2006, 05:12 PM
Yes, they just kept hating. Ridiculous. ESPN is so biased in so many ways. They decided at the US Open they don't like Nole, and it will stay that way... unless he starts winning a lot like Federer, at which point they will go well out of their way to give him lots and lots of head.
:retard:
people who hate him never met him or never talked to him, he's Mister Super Nice!! :shrug:
even Guy Forget, who's the most unbiased guy on Earth when it comes to tennis and French players, had to admit Nole is very talented and all when he commentated the match against Gaël (of course they talked about the Us Open and the ball-bouncing-one-billion-times-before-serve but it was ok-ish :rolleyes: )

I hope he will finish (and win!) a match on the Chatrier Court very soon!!! :bounce:

I've taped the match, they said Nole had practiced with Benneteau this morning (at the same time as Ljubo and a junior)

SS6888
06-07-2006, 05:35 PM
i just got so pissed when the commentators were saying how looking at novak's attitude on court today made nadal seem even more mature! ah i totally disagree with them, i didn't think he had a bad attitude at all, i think they're completely biased, they tend to not show/root against most of my faves anyway. and yes, nole did make it pretty close even with his multiple injuries, 6-4 6-4 is definitely not a blowout by nadal. i wish him luck and hope his back and ankles don't hinder him for long.

Saumon
06-07-2006, 05:54 PM
:spit: :spit: :spit: I've just seen a priceless video from the locker room before the match.. you could see Rafa, very serious, very focused and jumping up and down as usual and Nole.
Nole was putting the grip on his rackets when he saw the camera: "oh! this is my lucky camera... my lucky camera... :p how are you gonna be lucky today?" the cameran: "you choose", Nole: "it depends on me huh?"
Later Nole is on the massage table, his coach is about to massage him. Nole: "Massaaage..." The coach: "??? for him it's tough" Nole: "Life is so easy". The coach massages his right shoulder, Nole has his eyes closed.
After the massage, Nole is dressed for the match and he shows his shoes: "You know that Rafa has 'Vamos' and 'Rafa'... I'm gonna make the same 'Vamos' and 'Nole'. We make... we take the pen and we write :lol: " His coach: "Let's do it!" Nole: "We do it?" His coach runs upstairs and comes back with a pen: "I'm very quick!" and they DID IT!!! :haha: :haha: :haha: :rolls: :rolls: :rolls:

Saumon
06-07-2006, 06:51 PM
woot! eurosport replays the match!!

Scotso
06-07-2006, 08:58 PM
It seems now that Nole lost, he also lost many of the new fans he had just a few days ago. :p :rolleyes:

Why does this board love to trash him? Oh well. I'm glad we'll have him to ourselves again. ;)

Scotso
06-07-2006, 09:02 PM
:spit: :spit: :spit: I've just seen a priceless video from the locker room before the match.. you could see Rafa, very serious, very focused and jumping up and down as usual and Nole.
Nole was putting the grip on his rackets when he saw the camera: "oh! this is my lucky camera... my lucky camera... :p how are you gonna be lucky today?" the cameran: "you choose", Nole: "it depends on me huh?"
Later Nole is on the massage table, his coach is about to massage him. Nole: "Massaaage..." The coach: "??? for him it's tough" Nole: "Life is so easy". The coach massages his right shoulder, Nole has his eyes closed.
After the massage, Nole is dressed for the match and he shows his shoes: "You know that Rafa has 'Vamos' and 'Rafa'... I'm gonna make the same 'Vamos' and 'Nole'. We make... we take the pen and we write :lol: " His coach: "Let's do it!" Nole: "We do it?" His coach runs upstairs and comes back with a pen: "I'm very quick!" and they DID IT!!! :haha: :haha: :haha: :rolls: :rolls: :rolls:

Where?! I WANT TO SEE!!!!!

Saumon
It seems now that Nole lost, he also lost many of the new fans he had just a few days ago. :p :rolleyes:

Why does this board love to trash him? Oh well. I'm glad we'll have him to ourselves again. ;)
:lol: btw what happened to the people who used to say Nole was Murray's nemesis and stuff? they disapeared when Nole played with Andy at the AO and they realised they are BFF :devil:

Scotso
Nole is just uncontrolled cuteness. :p

Saumon
06-07-2006, 09:04 PM
Where?! I WANT TO SEE!!!!!
someone uploaded a video where you can see part of this (in the Hewitt sings blablabla on GM) but if you want to see the whole video you will have to come here, I have it on tape :lol:

Scotso
06-07-2006, 09:06 PM
:lol: btw what happened to the people who used to say Nole was Murray's nemesis and stuff? they disapeared when Nole played with Andy at the AO and they realised they are BFF :devil:

Nole :hug: Andy

awww :D

Scotso
06-07-2006, 09:07 PM
someone uploaded a video where you can see part of this (in the Hewitt sings blablabla on GM) but if you want to see the whole video you will have to come here, I have it on tape :lol:

okay I will go find it now :D

and why don't you bring the tape here? :p

Saumon
06-07-2006, 09:08 PM
okay I will go find it now :D

and why don't you bring the tape here? :p
because I have a test tomorrow :angel:

Saumon
06-07-2006, 09:11 PM
so did you find it? :p

Scotso
06-07-2006, 09:14 PM
Man, GM is all Nadal-Federer. I really hope they play and Nadal spanks him again. Deivid is right, the Fedtards are hating on Novak because he didn't tire him out for Federer. :p Not like Federer needs help, he's had much more rest time.

Maybe Fatbandian will beat him :D

Scotso
06-07-2006, 09:14 PM
so did you find it? :p

yes I found it. but there wasn't much Nole :sad: and the Kim at the end ruined it :fiery:

Saumon
06-07-2006, 09:17 PM
Man, GM is all Nadal-Federer. I really hope they play and Nadal spanks him again. Deivid is right, the Fedtards are hating on Novak because he didn't tire him out for Federer. :p Not like Federer needs help, he's had much more rest time.

Maybe Fatbandian will beat him :D
:lol: :devil:
I'm tired of these Fedtards who think tennis is not tennis when Fed doesnt play :rolleyes:

Scotso
06-07-2006, 09:19 PM
Most of them only like him because he's #1. If he fell to like #10 for the rest of his career, they would quickly fall in love with the new dominant player.

Saumon
06-07-2006, 09:22 PM
I know :retard:

Scotso
06-07-2006, 09:27 PM
Vamosssssss Noleeeeeeeeeeee!

He'll be #1 one day. ;) His little brothers will, too. Vamos Djokovic family! :D

Saumon
06-07-2006, 09:33 PM

He'll be #1 one day. ;) His little brothers will, too. Vamos Djokovic family! :D
and the Fedtards will become his 'fans' :tape: (please no, not that! please :awww: )

Scotso
06-07-2006, 09:42 PM
We won't let them. :p

Deivid23
06-07-2006, 10:36 PM
I had pendant to write a funny anecdote when I was in Paris last week. I sat behind Nole´s family (parents and younger brothers) in his match against Horna. It was very funny to see how Nole´s father cheered for his son with a perfect Latin expression "ĄBravo Maestro!" :lol: . Her mother and even his brothers also cheered for him with some Serbian expressions (I only managed to understand typical adje or ajmo Nole :lol: ) and the younger brother even copied his father and some times shouted, ĄBravo Maestro! :haha:

Scotso
06-07-2006, 10:41 PM
The youngest brother is so adorable :yeah:

Danika
06-08-2006, 12:01 AM
Aww poor Novak I hope he gets better for the grass season!But with that said he had a great run at the french Open and im really happy and proud of him!And yay the Fedtards are really annoying all they like is Roger and every one else sucks and are know good to them it's really stupid!

PennyThePenguin
06-08-2006, 01:30 AM

:rocker2:

vamos djokovic!!!!!!

fangirl
06-08-2006, 03:01 AM
Poor Novak, hope he is feeling better soon!

But major HEE at the 'Vamos Nole' on the shoes from the Video clip!

Novak Dj
06-08-2006, 06:29 AM

Maybe Nole was only one of young prospects, but in last two weeks he grown into one dangereous rival. I hope Nole will be soon closer to the top and I`m sure there will be more haters, but both journalists and fans could kiss his (you know what ;) )

Björki
06-08-2006, 06:39 AM
did you see already this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnNX5pKNh-w

:haha:

_jeudi
06-08-2006, 06:55 AM

well, I'm not going anywhere :angel: True fans stick to their obsession, no matter what!