barcelona stream? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

barcelona stream?

federated
04-24-2006, 07:44 PM
I know it's a seriously long shot, but I figured I'd ask anyway...

TennisMan85
04-24-2006, 07:46 PM
sometimes http://************************ will show livestream matches. it had monte carlo tournament livestream shown throughout last week... hope it has barcelona livestream for this week too

Yappa
04-24-2006, 07:51 PM
I know it's a seriously long shot, but I figured I'd ask anyway...

Maybe there'll at least be a stream for the semis and final. I cant promise though so dont count too much on it.
But who knows. Maybe someone else will find a stream.

sometimes http://************************ will show livestream matches. it had monte carlo tournament livestream shown throughout last week... hope it has barcelona livestream for this week too

Which matches were shown live and on which channel? And I am talking about channels which were featured on the site you mentioned. I am waiting for an answer, thx.

amarone
04-24-2006, 08:10 PM

That site usually only has the CCTV 5 stream and CCTV 5 didn't show anything live from Monte Carlo. I don't know the schedule for CCTV5, because it's in Chinese. Maybe someone who understands Chinese will tell us about the schedule and when the next ATP broadcast will be.

Like Four:Love posted, I don't think we'll get a stream for the early rounds, but we might get one for the semis and the final.

Yappa
04-24-2006, 08:23 PM
I checked the CCTV 5 site with a t/l program before the MC tourney started and as for every Masters Series tourney they showed matches from tape Tue-Fr. Due to soccer and Formula 1 no coverage of Saturday and Sunday though. According to their schedule they didnt even show the final.

NaDALiTa
04-24-2006, 09:56 PM
i know that Paris Première a french channel will only show the semi and the final !!

Yappa
04-24-2006, 10:56 PM
i know that Paris Première a french channel will only show the semi and the final !!

Yes, I know that too and thats why I said that maybe there'll be a stream available for those matches. Depends if someone who can make streams A) has that channel and B) is willing to stream it.

federated
04-25-2006, 01:40 AM
fyi, more coverage listings from the atp site:

http://www.atptennis.com/en/newsandscores/news/tvschedule/tvschedule12.asp

just in case anyone has access to these channels to stream...

amarone
04-27-2006, 06:56 PM
Fox Sports Latin America shows some of the matches from Barcelona. You can watch it with TV Ants.

If you don't have it, download it from this site.

http://sportsadvisory.com/DOWNLOADS.html

Open the program and write Fox Sports in the search box.

I just checked the Fox Sports Latin America (Colombia) website. I don't speak Spanish, but I think the broadcast will start at 2.30 pm CET (Barcelona time) tomorrow and continue for four hours.

Labamba
04-27-2006, 07:51 PM
That's good news, I'm hoping to watch Rafa v. Jarkko tomorrow :)

Yappa
04-27-2006, 07:58 PM
Cool, thx for the info. :)

Not starting for me right now (buffer at 0%) but I'll see how it'll work tomorrow.

amarone
04-27-2006, 08:06 PM
If I understood the schedule right, Fox Sports will probably show Robredo or Verdasco vs Stepanek and Nadal vs Nieminen tomorrow. :)

Yappa
04-27-2006, 08:12 PM
If I understood the schedule right, Fox Sports will probably show Robredo or Verdasco vs Stepanek and Nadal vs Nieminen tomorrow. :)

Well lets hope it works tomorrow. :)

Yappa
04-28-2006, 11:50 AM
Doesnt work for me. First it asks you for a password, and if you try to start it anyways the buffer stays at 0% and after a while commercials/teasers start which are shown over and over.

avocadoe
04-28-2006, 11:58 AM
awwww too bad...would have been fun to see Robredo vs Stepanek...

amarone
04-28-2006, 12:19 PM
Yeah, I just noticed it doesn't work. It was working yesterday when I posted (I checked) and it was working during the end of the Nadal match yesterday.

It might work later today. Just close the box where it asks for a password.

avocadoe
04-28-2006, 12:22 PM
i can't even find the right channel?

amarone
04-28-2006, 12:28 PM
I can find the channel, it's in the list, but the quality (listed in the channel list) is 0 at the moment. Mine is buffering, but I don't think I'm going to see anything.

avocadoe
04-28-2006, 12:30 PM
Is it just plain FoxSports??? I found that, but the description said fotoball, I think?

amarone
04-28-2006, 12:34 PM
Is it just plain FoxSports??? I found that, but the description said fotoball, I think?

That's it. It was showing tennis yesterday and I think it's Fox Sports Latin America (Colombia). The description is what the person responsible for the stream has written. The channel "Soccer Addict" is actually Eurosport, for example.

amarone
04-28-2006, 12:44 PM
Mine is playing now, but it's commercials, so don't know about tennis yet.

Yappa
04-28-2006, 12:51 PM
Mine is playing now, but it's commercials, so don't know about tennis yet.

soccer commercials and then some teaser with two men in some sports show? ;) Then it stops and after a while you see the same shit again.

amarone
04-28-2006, 12:52 PM
Yep, that's what I'm seeing too. :(

avocadoe
04-28-2006, 01:09 PM
That's it. It was showing tennis yesterday and I think it's Fox Sports Latin America (Colombia). The description is what the person responsible for the stream has written. The channel "Soccer Addict" is actually Eurosport, for example.
:wavey: thanks...didn't want to keep trying if not the right channel...I'll check back here periodically to see if you succeed :worship: