HELLO CLAY: Ivan Navarro Pastor (ESP) def. Paradorn Srichaphan 6-3 6-4 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

HELLO CLAY: Ivan Navarro Pastor (ESP) def. Paradorn Srichaphan 6-3 6-4

Nathaliia
04-24-2006, 08:09 PM
Score from Barcelona. Maybe many posters are not surprised, but I still am. I have seen Navarro Pastor playing live and he's a total moonballer... As for me, I'd like to have Paradorn through.

Well... at least the Spanish crowd out there can be happy.

Alvarillo
04-24-2006, 08:10 PM
Score from Barcelona. Maybe many posters are not surprised, but I still am. I have seen Navarro Pastor playing live and he's a total moonballer... As for me, I'd like to have Paradorn through.

Well... at least the Spanish crowd out there can be happy.

with his serve plays most of times serve and volley so .... and one year qualified for Wimbledon ..... are you sure is the same Navarro-Pastor?? :rolleyes:

Nathaliia
04-24-2006, 08:13 PM
Maybe he had a bad day out there :shrug: I saw only one match and you surely know more about him.

If it's like you say, then sincere congratulations Ivan :)

Alvarillo
04-24-2006, 08:14 PM
Maybe he had a bad day out there :shrug: I saw only one match and you surely know more about him.

If it's like you say, then sincere congratulations Ivan :)

maybe, who knows ;)
yes, also i've been a line umpire in some matches and of course he does very well on clay but loves to serve and volley when he can, it's not an usual Spanish clay-court player

Nathaliia
04-24-2006, 08:22 PM
maybe, who knows ;)
yes, also i've been a line umpire in some matches and of course he does very well on clay but loves to serve and volley when he can, it's not an usual Spanish clay-court player
So he's someone like Paul Capdeville from Chile :eek: :yeah:

Now I am waiting to see him again, I like watching serve & volley on clay. I know you're an umpire, I read your reports and like them very much.

SwissMister1
04-24-2006, 08:31 PM
I remember seeing a match of his at Wimbledon, he does come to net a bit. It doesn't really matter how he plays against P-dorn on clay, though :)

Action Jackson
04-25-2006, 07:22 AM
Navarro Pastor serves and volleys quite a lot and as Swiss Mister said, it doesn't matter how anyone plays the Srich on clay, they usually win.

bad gambler
04-25-2006, 09:04 AM
At least Srich showed up

Ferrero Forever
04-25-2006, 09:38 AM
I watched Navarro play live, and he's not a fantastic player, but he's not that bad either. He's very nice though, I'll give him that much. I quite like the guy

I♥PsY@Mus!c
04-25-2006, 12:02 PM
Paradorn :help:
BTW I watched the word Ivan and thought it was Ivan Ljubicic at first,I know he was injured though! :o

Sjengster
04-25-2006, 03:41 PM
Is Navarro Pastor the best name on the ATP Tour ever? He sounds like he should have been Henri IV's private chaplain.

Golfnduck
04-25-2006, 03:44 PM
Pdorn :sad:

Nathaliia
04-25-2006, 03:47 PM
Is Navarro Pastor the best name on the ATP Tour ever? He sounds like he should have been Henri IV's private chaplain.
I thought yesterday we made a conclusion Francisco Franco was.

George_Hanson
04-25-2006, 03:57 PM

The best name definetely is Jose Antonio Sanchez da Luna. I would add Bartolome Salva-Vidal and Daniel Munoz de la Lava.

Others include Weerapat Doakmaiklee and Prima Simpatjaji