Juan Sebastian Cabal (COL) d. Francisco Franco (COL) 6-1 7-6(2) in Bogota qualifying [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Juan Sebastian Cabal (COL) d. Francisco Franco (COL) 6-1 7-6(2) in Bogota qualifying

SwissMister1
04-24-2006, 04:36 PM
Given his lack of height, and the fact that he is dead, this is a pretty good result for the dictator.

http://www.itftennis.com/Mens/players/player.asp?player=100036095

Rumor has it he requested a wild card into Barcelona this week and was denied.

Nathaliia
04-24-2006, 07:33 PM
Haha yeah... saw that name :p Had a good laugh :p No offence but Cali in Colombia is a cool place for people like him to hide :rocker:

And a lil off-top but one professor at my university has said recently that he's got a student from Panama who is writing a diploma work at his direction (here at our uni) and his name is... Stalin Lenin (first and second name) :o :eek: The surname sounded very Spanish, but I don't remember.

Sjengster
04-24-2006, 07:44 PM
I hope he's not copying material for his diploma from his best mate Trotsky Bukharin.

Nathaliia
04-24-2006, 07:46 PM
I don't know, but a week ago the mentioned professor was sitting at the next table to me, at the canteen, with the university's guest, ambassador of Cuba :tape:

Julio1974
04-24-2006, 07:53 PM
Haha yeah... saw that name :p Had a good laugh :p No offence but Cali in Colombia is a cool place for people like him to hide :rocker:

And a lil off-top but one professor at my university has said recently that he's got a student from Panama who is writing a diploma work at his direction (here at our uni) and his name is... Stalin Lenin (first and second name) :o :eek: The surname sounded very Spanish, but I don't remember.

I'm surprised he was admitted in Poland with that name !!!

Nathaliia
04-24-2006, 07:56 PM
I'm surprised he was admitted in Poland with that name !!!
The university has no name now (just the name of the city) but previously had the name of the last president before 1989. And this president came back from Moscow by train in.... a coffin :rolleyes: They were all fellows anyway, just some fellows had the poison pills and some did not.

SwissMister1
04-24-2006, 08:40 PM

Now that is going all out for a name. I suppose Stalin Lenin and Francisco Franco wouldn't make very good friends, though, since Franco and the Communists didn't exactly get along.

Nathaliia
04-24-2006, 08:46 PM
Now that is going all out for a name. I suppose Stalin Lenin and Francisco Franco wouldn't make very good friends, though, since Franco and the Communists didn't exactly get along.
I think they can afford some fights on Myspace.com after one bagels the second :p But that's not my piece of cake actually. :)

CooCooCachoo
04-24-2006, 08:59 PM
He's not dead. He's like Tupac.

NATAS81
04-24-2006, 09:04 PM
lmao

Alvarillo
04-24-2006, 09:37 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Franco Ha ...... VUELTO !
:lol: noooooooooooooo

SwissMister1
04-24-2006, 09:48 PM
I think they can afford some fights on Myspace.com after one bagels the second :p But that's not my piece of cake actually. :)

Possibly - but I'll leave it to you if you want to make a profile for the "Generalissimo" :tape:

Nathaliia
04-25-2006, 09:12 AM
Possibly - but I'll leave it to you if you want to make a profile for the "Generalissimo" :tape:
screenname - el caudillo :p
hobbies - fighting against communism

when i have time i might write it once

Action Jackson
04-25-2006, 04:48 PM
Lucky there wasn't an S.Hussein playing in this event as well.

SwissMister1
04-25-2006, 04:57 PM
screenname - el caudillo :p
hobbies - fighting against communism

when i have time i might write it once

someone beat you to the punch :eek:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=29595134

Nathaliia
04-25-2006, 07:12 PM
Francisco's Interests
General I like causing civil wars :spit: when the goverment becomes too liberal. I like having other countries that are allies to bomb cities of people nobody can understand. I like military marches and wine, with the occassional mass murder of opposition here and there

:lol:

I only don't get... geez look who is listed in his friends! I'd believe it was your job again SwissMister but the comments are older ... :(

SwissMister1
04-25-2006, 08:43 PM
Francisco's Interests
General I like causing civil wars :spit: when the goverment becomes too liberal. I like having other countries that are allies to bomb cities of people nobody can understand. I like military marches and wine, with the occassional mass murder of opposition here and there

:lol:

I only don't get... geez look who is listed in his friends! I'd believe it was your job again SwissMister but the comments are older ... :(

Sadly, I can't take credit for this one. I guess dead dictators are able to look past their ideological differences after they are gone.

Jim Jones
04-25-2006, 11:20 PM
Lucky there wasn't an S.Hussein playing in this event as well.
There was a local Indian player called Yasser Arafat. :lol:
Ok Arafat was no Saddam but he was still pretty much a dictator.

Nathaliia
04-25-2006, 11:40 PM
There was a local Indian player called Yasser Arafat. :lol:
Ok Arafat was no Saddam but he was still pretty much a dictator.
Don't you have bin Laden's brother (ironically called bin Laden as well :p) out there in Switzerland, running his sweet business, Jim?

:cool:

Jim Jones
04-26-2006, 02:24 PM
Oh you mean Yeslam. Yeah he has his business overhere but he seems to be different from Osama. He lives with a French woman who is studying to be a lawyer and they are not married. He has been with her for sometime and seems to have quite a stable guy. I am far from being an admirer of the bin laden family but this chap seems to be alright at least on the surface. His daughter from a previous marriage posed semi nude for a magazine in the U.S. recently. Her mother wrote a book on her life with the bin laden family and said that her only encounter with Osama was him knocking on her door and when encountered her without her wearing a veil he hid his eyes in his hand and asked her where her husband was. :lol:

Nathaliia
05-03-2006, 04:42 PM
Colombia #3

First round of main draw

Julio Cesar Campozano (ECU) d. (WC)Francisco Franco (COL) 6-3 6-1
:awww:

He lost to Julius Caesar :hysteric:

white&blue
05-03-2006, 05:01 PM
Colombia #3

First round of main draw

:spit:

SwissMister1
05-03-2006, 06:40 PM
Colombia #3

First round of main draw

:lol: The Caudillo has a long way to go...

Nathaliia
05-03-2006, 06:44 PM
:lol: The Caudillo has a long way to go...
Oh yes he does. He hasn't achieved tennis level of Ancient Romans yet.