ugotlobbed
04-24-2006, 06:30 AM
1. attack his serve to his backhand and come up to net
i remmeber from the blake matches nadal's bh brokedown in key moments

2. dont go for a high risk shot to his forehand
ie hit very hard shots thinking he will shank it

3. if ur out of position, and u must lob, lob to his bh overhead volley

4. keep the balls low and watch out for his drops when doing so

5. hit high topspins to his bh because i dont think he can hit down so well on his bh

6. do not drop him

7.hit to middle(deep or slice) let him create angles dont give him angles, he can create off short middle shots but not as well on deep ones

good luck all facing nadal

Action Jackson
04-24-2006, 06:35 AM
Isn't there a thread already for beating Nadal in here and that is specific to all surfaces.

alfonsojose
04-24-2006, 12:48 PM
Soon there will be one for every clay court tournament :silly: ;)

Scotso
04-24-2006, 01:08 PM
Wow, you should be pro!

zicofirol
04-24-2006, 01:48 PM
Just play him outside of clay and power players can beat him. If you look at Nadal's results on hardcourts last year he had alot of easy draws, I believe with tougher draws this year he will not have the same succes on hard courts.

On clay I think Safin and Gonzalez can beat him.

A_Skywalker
04-24-2006, 01:57 PM
My t heory to beat Nadal is : Just dont write here , cause I will tell Nadal to read it and you will not beat him :P

Corswandt
04-24-2006, 02:04 PM
Just play him outside of clay and power players can beat him. If you look at Nadal's results on hardcourts last year he had alot of easy draws, I believe with tougher draws this year he will not have the same succes on hard courts.

On clay I think Safin and Gonzalez can beat him.

That's funny, I was thinking the same (regarding Gonzo). Very aggressive, unpredictable players who really go for their shots are the greatest threat to Nadal.

But I really don't think he can be beaten on clay.