Enjoy Nadal while u can [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Enjoy Nadal while u can

LLeytonRules
04-23-2006, 07:36 PM
Seriously, this guy's body will take a told from running up and down and chasing balls, i think he will burn out faster then my guy Hewitt.I think u just cant play like that every time.I think he will be slower next year.

tangerine_dream
04-23-2006, 07:38 PM
I think u just cant play like that every time.I think he will be slower next year.

Didn't you say the same thing last year?

Dumb thread. *click. delete*

NATAS81
04-23-2006, 07:39 PM
This just in, Nadal is far superior physically than Hewitt.

End.

artlinkletter
04-23-2006, 07:39 PM
Lord, stop with these idiotic threads.

ClaycourtaZzZz.
04-23-2006, 07:40 PM
:lol: He plays like this for serval years.

LLeytonRules
04-23-2006, 07:40 PM
How is this a stupid statement?Look at the way he plays, i am saying he will probably burn out.Look at Juan Carlos Ferrero, where is he now?

Scotso
04-23-2006, 07:41 PM
:yawn:

tangerine_dream
04-23-2006, 07:43 PM
Dude. I can't believe you just compared Rafa with JCF. :sobbing: Can you possibly find two clay players with totally different games and physiques?

ugotlobbed
04-23-2006, 07:45 PM
i think its better u post this when it happens, then it will be 10x sweeter like when i owned these noobs hard back then when agassi lost to fed in usopen final

LLeytonRules
04-23-2006, 07:45 PM
When Nadal is a step-slower, i will say, i told u so.I think its wise if he doesnt play all the tournaments.Next year he will be slower if he has a grueling schedule, bank on it!

ChloeLove
04-23-2006, 07:46 PM
Stop posting, smash your keyboard. Please.

ugotlobbed
04-23-2006, 07:47 PM
i think its better u post this when it happens, then it will be 10x sweeter like when i owned these noobs hard back then when agassi lost to fed in usopen final
hs

artlinkletter
04-23-2006, 07:47 PM
Sorry, it's not an stupid issue. Wrong chose of words on my part. It's just been discussed over and over, that it gets tiring after a while.

ChloeLove
04-23-2006, 07:48 PM
He isn't playing as many tournaments as he did in 2005, he knows what he's doing. I think Nadal has a lot more left in him, than poor Lleyton does.

ae wowww
04-23-2006, 07:50 PM
Seriously, this guy's body will take a told from running up and down and chasing balls, i think he will burn out faster then my guy Hewitt.I think u just cant play like that every time.I think he will be slower next year.

He's a man now, fully developed and his body can take it. He is used to it, and I for one am glad :D

LLeytonRules
04-23-2006, 07:50 PM
We will see about that Nadal fans :devil: , lets see if he can win the slams Hewitt has :o

artlinkletter
04-23-2006, 07:52 PM
He only needs one more if that's the case. And I'm pretty sure it'll happen. If not the French, the AO.

Natasc
04-23-2006, 07:52 PM
there we go....

Deboogle!.
04-23-2006, 07:54 PM
We will see about that Nadal fans :devil: , lets see if he can win the slams Hewitt has :o:retard: You make it sound like Lleyton has 10 slams or something... I think Rafa will win at least one more slam. He's already won more Masters shields than Hewitt and he's only 19. I mean, huh?

I mean, Rafa has had injury problems in his young career, some of them bordering on the potentially serious, so I do think he has to be careful, but I also don't see a reason to believe he won't be around and relatively healthy for another 10 years or so if he's smart and plans his schedule well and takes good care of himself and stuff.

tangerine_dream
04-23-2006, 07:56 PM
We will see about that Nadal fans :devil: , lets see if he can win the slams Hewitt has :o
I didn't know that this was supposed to be a competition between Nadal and Hewitt.

:retard:

Jelena
04-23-2006, 07:58 PM
How is this a stupid statement?Look at the way he plays, i am saying he will probably burn out.Look at Juan Carlos Ferrero, where is he now?
Have you seen live in front of your eyes Rafa and JCF? They are physically so completely different that you simply cannot compare them. Your comparison is just as stupid as it would be to compare Hewitt physically with Philippoussis...... The only thing Rafa and JCF have in common is the Spanish passport.

LLeytonRules
04-23-2006, 07:59 PM
Nadal wont win another slam minus the french, anyone wanna bet some cash on it, thats how confident i am.

Deboogle!.
04-23-2006, 08:00 PM
Nadal wont win another slam minus the french, anyone wanna bet some cash on it, thats how confident i am.What does this have ANYTHING to do with his body burning out (which was the alleged premise for this thread in the first place)?

Natasc
04-23-2006, 08:03 PM
*hater alert*

IM a Hew fan also...but...btw, where is him right now??
give a break for the spanish guy bro....

LLeytonRules
04-23-2006, 08:03 PM
Read on top, someone people think he will win the australian open.I predict he will win 3 french opens.

LLeytonRules
04-23-2006, 08:04 PM
Realist is more like it.Not hater.

artlinkletter
04-23-2006, 08:22 PM
Read on top, someone people think he will win the australian open.I predict he will win 3 french opens.
So you predict he will the French open, yet, earliar you said he will not be able to match Hewitt's Slams.

EDIT: Or atleast your skeptical about it.

nobama
04-23-2006, 08:22 PM
He isn't playing as many tournaments as he did in 2005, he knows what he's doing. I think Nadal has a lot more left in him, than poor Lleyton does.He knows what he's doing but he's scheduled to play clay tournies after Wimbledon? :scratch: Why not use that time to rest up and prepare for the summer hard court season?

Hank777
04-23-2006, 08:34 PM
Stop posting, smash your keyboard. Please.
:haha: :haha: :haha:

Yappa
04-23-2006, 09:00 PM
He's a man now,

So you mean for the first time he actually had ...? :lick:
I thought thats bad for the training or something. Uh no, forget what I said! :angel:

star
04-23-2006, 09:04 PM
He knows what he's doing but he's scheduled to play clay tournies after Wimbledon? :scratch: Why not use that time to rest up and prepare for the summer hard court season?

What do you care, Mirkababe?

Jimnik
04-23-2006, 09:16 PM
I think there's a reasonable point here. No doubt Nadal will probably win Roland Garros this year and be a contender at AO and USO for the next few years. But, with his style, he'll probably burn-out at a relatively young age.

This isn't anything new. It's happened to many young stars in the past. Borg and Wilander are the obvious examples. Rafa will no doubt win many slams over the next 3-4 years but it's unlikely that he'll be able to keep up this intensity into his late 20s.

ClaycourtaZzZz.
04-23-2006, 09:19 PM
Ridiculous.

Rafa CAN and WILL win all 4 slams, and he will win at least 10 slams. If he improves his all-court game, he's gonna break Sampras' record, soon Fed's. As soon as he gets suited to faster surfaces, he'll be in the zone.:cool:

joeb_uk
04-23-2006, 09:23 PM
Nadal is the most condintioned player on tour! Not only is his endurance incredible. He is such a strong player too, players like hewitt/federer are no where near him in turns of that sense. Physically, he probably has it all! Excellent in all components.

nobama
04-23-2006, 09:28 PM
What do you care, Mirkababe?I don't really I was responding to someone who said his scheduling was smart. I don't see much differenece from last year except that he was out with injury earlier this year and couldn't play. What's the point of playing clay tournies after Wimbledon?

star
04-23-2006, 09:35 PM
I don't really I was responding to someone who said his scheduling was smart. I don't see much differenece from last year except that he was out with injury earlier this year and couldn't play. What's the point of playing clay tournies after Wimbledon?

There isn't any point for Federer to do so.

nobama
04-23-2006, 09:48 PM
There isn't any point for Federer to do so.Nor Nadal. And by the time he got to Cincy and USO last year he was burned out.

Racket88
04-23-2006, 09:54 PM
Hewitt is a wimp with girly arms. Nadal is a strong MAN. His career will last longer than Hewitt's.

Hewitt's days of winning majors are over. Nadal will win at least 4 or 5 majors.

star
04-23-2006, 09:58 PM
Nor Nadal. And by the time he got to Cincy and USO last year he was burned out.

If that's the case, you should be thrilled he's playing clay tournaments.

RogersGirl
04-23-2006, 10:15 PM
who the hell are u kidding. roddick will make a comeback that will scourge ur pathetic existances

RogersGirl
04-23-2006, 10:16 PM
im sorry about the above post... my idiotic little brother

Jogy
04-23-2006, 10:35 PM
Sure, the only hope of some idiot Federer fan is hoping that Nadal is getting injured or slower and less physical every year :haha:

Leo
04-23-2006, 11:14 PM
This thread is premature, but not completely out of line. Burn-out is a worry for almost all players who have such intensive schedules at a young age and who play such physical tennis. As far as we know, Nadal could still end up like a Chang or Hewitt in a few years, although he is better than they are and also more offensive. Only time will tell if his body can hold up.

Chloe le Bopper
04-24-2006, 12:12 AM
Nor Nadal. And by the time he got to Cincy and USO last year he was burned out.

Burned out? Oh, my bad. Here I was simply thinking that he got burned at the USO - by Blake.

Now I know the truth.

04-24-2006, 12:27 AM
I do intend to enjoy Nadal playing no matter how short or long his career may be ;)

heya
04-24-2006, 02:22 AM
If Nadal has a little brother, he'd be overwhelmed too.

ugotlobbed
04-24-2006, 06:01 AM
Ridiculous.

Rafa CAN and WILL win all 4 slams, and he will win at least 10 slams. If he improves his all-court game, he's gonna break Sampras' record, soon Fed's. As soon as he gets suited to faster surfaces, he'll be in the zone.:cool:

bahahaaha and so will santoro freaking biggest noob ive ever seen

Allez
04-24-2006, 06:38 AM
Even if Rafa burns out aged 25, he still will have prevented Roger from winning all 4 grand slams.By the time Rafa burns out Roger will probably have retired without a RG title. That would live a bitter taste in my mouth as Roger would have achieved no more than what Sampras did. People (like Haas) would still question his greatness. Personally I see no reason why Rafa should not dominate until around 27/28. Just because Hewitt is burning out doesn't mean Rafa will automatically go the same route.

almouchie
04-24-2006, 06:56 AM
He knows what he's doing but he's scheduled to play clay tournies after Wimbledon? :scratch: Why not use that time to rest up and prepare for the summer hard court season?

u mean Bastad & Stuttgart
he is also playing world team champ as well with spain
I thoght he would want a break b4 RG, risk of too many matches
he has a decent shot at hardcourts, AO maybe

people love to hate him,
he is good that why many people like to talk good or bad about him
he is no fluke
& proving it now that last season wasnt a one off

Mimi
04-24-2006, 07:10 AM
even if nadal retires today, his achievements are still a lot better than 90% of the players :p 1 gs, 5 master series at just 19, of course i wish your predictions are wrong :rolleyes:

Action Jackson
04-24-2006, 07:20 AM
u mean Bastad & Stuttgart
he is also playing world team champ as well with spain
I thoght he would want a break b4 RG, risk of too many matches
he has a decent shot at hardcourts, AO maybe

He is not playing the World Team Cup this year. He is playing Bĺstad and Stuttgart.

Depending on how he plays in Rome, he will probably withdraw from Hamburg.

Guybrush
04-24-2006, 08:44 AM

I agree. He can play that way on his age, but I don't see him still on top in a few years...

connectolove
04-24-2006, 08:48 AM
Nadal has an incredible physique and is he keeps his weight down he can last a long time. It is true that it would be almost impossible to keep up with that level, so only time will tell us.

Castafiore
04-24-2006, 09:01 AM
In an article in L'Equipe (edition of today), his uncle Toni says that his nephew has not yet physically peaked. He still has room to become stronger.

We'll see what the future holds, whether it lasts a long time or a short time. I'm going to enjoy every minute of it.

propi
04-24-2006, 09:12 AM
Realist is more like it.Not hater.
Someone whose nick is LleytonRules talks about reality???? :lol:

connectolove
04-24-2006, 10:36 AM
posted by Castafiore: In an article in L'Equipe (edition of today), his uncle Toni says that his nephew has not yet physically peaked. He still has room to become stronger.

We'll see what the future holds, whether it lasts a long time or a short time. I'm going to enjoy every minute of it.

Well, it is difficult to believe that this kid is going to develop more... anything can happen but if he keeps getting stronger it will be VERY scary to play aganst him!

Monteque
04-24-2006, 10:44 AM
Physical style is so vulnerable that's why although Nadal smashed Federer, he gets more critics than Federer gets. In another side, Federer plays with brain, heart, smooth, and grace so......

That is to show cause why. :)

vincayou
04-24-2006, 11:20 AM
Well it's true that Nadal is asking much more to his body than other players. It's sensible to wonder if he won't suffer some kind of bad injuries or just burn out at some point.

bokehlicious
04-24-2006, 12:00 PM
his uncle Toni says that his nephew has not yet physically peaked.

With exogenic help, nothing's ever impossible :o

ezekiel
04-24-2006, 07:45 PM
A big part of Nadal's game is his ability to run down all shots . Guess who used to do the same thing mostly on hard courts and even grass ? A similar-aged Hewitt back in his years of domination 2001-02 and where is he now?

Languishing out of top 10 . I think Federer knows this and is just waiting for his chance and bidding his time to claim Nadal like he did to Hewitt

NATAS81
04-24-2006, 07:46 PM
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=75637

ClaycourtaZzZz.
04-24-2006, 07:57 PM
Just shut the fuck up with such bullshit, thanks.:retard: Like 5 threads about that.

blue249
04-24-2006, 08:15 PM
Physical style is so vulnerable that's why although Nadal smashed Federer, he gets more critics than Federer gets. In another side, Federer plays with brain, heart, smooth, and grace so......

That is to show cause why. :)

In another side, Nadal plays with brain, heart, smooth, and grace so......and at a much younger age than Federer -

I like them both but your comments are uncalled for -

dylan24
04-24-2006, 08:25 PM
nadal is a beast like coria said.
no way his body breaks down.
hewitt is a little girlie man compared to the big bad beast.

Deejay
04-24-2006, 08:54 PM
Nadal is fitter than Hewitt will ever be and he posseses alot more firepower so no way

rofe
04-24-2006, 09:00 PM
Why do people need to make millions of threads about this? As a Fed fan, I am happy that Nadal is providing Fed a viable threat. I don't like Nadal's style but he is very good for the game. It keeps Fed from getting bored. :D

Merton
04-24-2006, 09:23 PM
Nadal is still at the early stages of his career, so it is impossible to predict at this point when he will lose "a step and a half" as somebody fameously said. Given that he is 5 years younger than Roger, it is likely that he will lose a step after Roger does.

Deboogle!.
04-24-2006, 09:34 PM
Why do people need to make millions of threads about this?From my experience with duplicate posts/threads, it's b/c they simply don't read what's already been posted :o

rexman
04-24-2006, 09:43 PM
I also think it's a bit early to say Hewitt has flamed out. Love him or hate him, he has proven that he can come back from poor form before.

heya
04-24-2006, 10:35 PM
Federer did say he was lucky to win Wimbledon and "didn't expect to win Masters Cup" and "Ferrero should've won" vs. him.
Seems like his knowledgeable fans aren't too quick.
Notice how Nadal doesn't have personality critics, except if they are Fed trolls.
Yet, the Fed trolls have turned against themselves.
"You're a Nadal bandwagon jumper ---you didn't like him before the year 2003!!!!
Your uncle is your daddy! I hope you're bitter.
No one else's worth watching for the next 10 years!" Bad rep the Fed haters now, you hear!

Federer's the embodiment of love.
Go to Chloe(Rebecca)'s tennis board and badmouth nonFederer/Ferrero fans again, hypocrites. Safin trolls can join them there.
Vamos.

morningglory
04-24-2006, 10:37 PM
oh we definitely will enjoy him alright... :haha:
Since when do we get to see Fed's dark side right out in the open? And see Fed swallow his words? Not often, I tell you, not often at all.

Nadal is like a fresh breath of air to the tour... I'll enjoy it while it lasts (and it might last for 10+ years goodness knows)

LCeh
04-24-2006, 10:51 PM
Nadal doesn't win by just chasing balls. That's one of his biggest weapon, but that doesn't mean that's his only weapon.

In fact, everyone chases balls. He is just faster so he can get to more balls than a lot of other players, but that doesn't mean the other players are not making the effort to chase the ball. Also, when he gets to the ball, he actually does something with it. He is not just being a yoyo at the back of the court, which means he is not always doing insane running.

I can also argue that since he moves so fast, it takes him less effort to get to most balls than other players do.

megadeth
04-24-2006, 10:53 PM
Just shut the fuck up with such bullshit, thanks.:retard: Like 5 threads about that.

it's gonna happen rafatard... you'll see :rolleyes:

chang, hewitt, then nadal... no one ever kept that kind of intensity for more than 4-5 yrs...

when that day happens, i can't wait to see you with your foot in your mouth. that'll be the day when threads like "WTHHW Nadal?" or "Should Nadal change his game?"

he'll become like a roddick... :p

ChloeLove
04-24-2006, 11:03 PM
This topic has been done to death. Nadal has a completely different physic than Hewitt. Nadal is stronger, clearly, and tires less easily than Hewitt. Just because they cheer when they get point, doesn't mean they're the same player. They really are completely different.

sammy2
04-24-2006, 11:21 PM
This is Hewitt's 9th year on the pro circuit. Let's see what Nadal does by his 9th year.

ChloeLove
04-24-2006, 11:39 PM
Nadal doesn't win by just chasing balls. That's one of his biggest weapon, but that doesn't mean that's his only weapon.

In fact, everyone chases balls. He is just faster so he can get to more balls than a lot of other players, but that doesn't mean the other players are not making the effort to chase the ball. Also, when he gets to the ball, he actually does something with it. He is not just being a yoyo at the back of the court, which means he is not always doing insane running.

I can also argue that since he moves so fast, it takes him less effort to get to most balls than other players do.
Exactly, he's faster and stronger than a lot of the players on the tour. It may appear he's doing a lot of work, but for him it takes less effort than it would for most other players to get from one side of the court to the other.

baubaby
04-25-2006, 12:25 AM
Ridiculous.

No way dude..it will be hard enough winning the French with Coria and Gaudio around and dare I say Fed. 2 more French Opens and one AO.....No chance at Wimbledon and USO will be dominated by Fed, Hewitt, Safin and Roddick Baubaby has spoken....

morningglory
04-25-2006, 12:35 AM
No way dude..it will be hard enough winning the French with Coria and Gaudio around and dare I say Fed. 2 more French Opens and one AO.....No chance at Wimbledon and USO will be dominated by Fed, Hewitt, Safin and Roddick Baubaby has spoken....
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Clara Bow
04-25-2006, 01:00 AM
While I do understand why some may think that Rafa's body may not last that long, you should also look at genetics.

His uncle was quite a brawny and tough defensive player- who had a long career- was it four WC teams? During his last WC he was one of the oldest players, if not the oldest player for Spain. I think that bodes well for Rafa. I'm not saying that his body won't break down, but I am saying that it is not a pure given like some others may think. And his body type is very different than Hewitt. One thing that I have really noticed in that regard is that since he is a bit taller than Lleyton, he takes long strides in running as oppossed to the more scurrying type steps that the shorter Hewitt must take.

nkhera1
04-25-2006, 01:48 AM
The guy is 19 so he will probably keep adjusting and learning to be better in order to compensate for that one step he eventually will lose. How much did Fed improve between the age of 19 and 23? I would say quite a bit though I'm not saying Nadal will improve that much. Nadal is pretty well conditioned and if football players who are bigger can run just as fast there is no reason Nadal can't as long as he takes care of himself like he has been. Funnier thing is what happens when Fed loses that one step. Sure speed isn't his main game but he does rely a lot on movement and I would say in some cases it could be the difference between a tight win or a tight loss.

dEcu_RF
04-25-2006, 01:58 AM
While I do understand why some may think that Rafa's body may not last that long, you should also look at genetics.

His uncle was quite a brawny and tough defensive player- who had a long career- was it four WC teams? During his last WC he was one of the oldest players, if not the oldest player for Spain. I think that bodes well for Rafa. I'm not saying that his body won't break down, but I am saying that it is not a pure given like some others may think. And his body type is very different than Hewitt. One thing that I have really noticed in that regard is that since he is a bit taller than Lleyton, he takes long strides in running as oppossed to the more scurrying type steps that the shorter Hewitt must take.
Nadal being taller than Hewitt doesn't make any difference at all, considering that his game style is totally diferent to that of Hewitt. Nadal plays way far off the baseline, classic clay-court tennis, and Hewitt usually plays right on the baseline, so Nadal is likely to outmileage Hewitt in any of his matches. Clay is a soft surface and he can slide...his feet and ankles don't suffer that much .The problem comes on hard courts where the abrupt changes of pace he has to make playing that far off the baseline will eventually take its toll on his body.

yomike
04-25-2006, 02:46 AM
I don't know why Nadal fans are so defensive, it definitely could happen.

Action Jackson
09-15-2010, 05:00 AM
Not bad as longevity goes.

Ackms421
09-15-2010, 05:13 AM
Yep, and the funny thing is people are still saying that he will burn out. My God, the guy has been here since 2005, running and skidding, and jumping around. Not only hasn't he burned out yet, he is now dominating the way Federer used to, winning on grass hard courts and clay. I laugh and get a little angry every time someone says "yeah but he won't last long." Fact is, he's already lasted long and has put 9 slams in the bank already. More to come...

BigJohn
09-15-2010, 05:20 AM
Yep, and the funny thing is people are still saying that he will burn out. My God, the guy has been here since 2005, running and skidding, and jumping around. Not only hasn't he burned out yet, he is now dominating the way Federer used to, winning on grass hard courts and clay. I laugh and get a little angry every time someone says "yeah but he won't last long." Fact is, he's already lasted long and has put 9 slams in the bank already. More to come...

He had a similar strike of success earlier and then he broke. That is why it is not completely irrational to say it could happen again since he's older, carries more wear and tear, and allegedly has chronic tendonitis.

Ackms421
09-15-2010, 05:26 AM
He had a similar strike of success earlier and then he broke. That is why it is not completely irrational to say it could happen again since he's older, carries more wear and tear, and allegedly has chronic tendonitis.

No, a temporary injury is not the same thing. After he "broke" last year, he's come back to win three consecutive slams. Hewitt, Ferrero, and any number of others never peaked again after they fell off. Sure Nadal has had his share of injuries, but he's still the player that he always was--you know, the one who is "a" threat or "the" favorite for each and every tournament he enters.

BigJohn
09-15-2010, 05:35 AM
No, a temporary injury is not the same thing. After he "broke" last year, he's come back to win three consecutive slams. Hewitt, Ferrero, and any number of others never peaked again after they fell off. Sure Nadal has had his share of injuries, but he's still the player that he always was--you know, the one who is "a" threat or "the" favorite for each and every tournament he enters.

What I said must be irrational then.

Aurora
09-15-2010, 06:01 AM
Ridiculous.

bahahaaha and so will santoro freaking biggest noob ive ever seen

4 slams - check. 10 slams - pretty close.

nadal_slam_king
09-15-2010, 06:05 AM

Still, Federer will retire soon, basically after London. Not Nadal, he's only just begun his prime :yeah:

ossie
09-15-2010, 08:15 AM
how the times have changed, rafa doesnt play like he used to and the knees seems to be holding up pretty well

Filo V.
09-15-2010, 12:52 PM
Rafa's gonna be around a good while longer me thinks, all the doubters will have to just deal with it :angel:

DorianGray7
09-15-2010, 01:14 PM
I see Nadal burning out at 27/28. That's still 3 years down where he can win 12 GS in a row.

star
09-15-2010, 01:21 PM
What I said must be irrational then.

It's not irrational. Any player can be felled by a crippling injury. No one is immune.

It's just that this thread was started in 2006. FOUR years ago. Nadal not only is doing well, he's gotten better.

Obviously, no player lasts forever. Each one peaks and falls away. That arc takes different shapes for different players, but, of course, Nadal will someday cease to be as fast and as mentally strong. When that day comes, I'm sure there will be people claiming "See? I told you so."

The problem is that they started predicting his demise 2 years into his career.

azmad_88
09-15-2010, 01:48 PM

lol

Jaz
09-15-2010, 02:05 PM
He will probably have 2 good years and then decline after that.

Johnny Groove
09-15-2010, 02:59 PM
Only time will tell.

He may have another 1-2 or even 3 years of peak tennis before he starts to decline or maybe even less. Or maybe he schedules even better and takes care of his body, pulls and Agassi and is winning slams into his 30's.

Allez
09-15-2010, 03:48 PM
EPIC FAIL. Nadal is still going strong and he is improving all the time. Uncle Toni is doing an amazing job. I foresee him playing at this level well into his 30's after which is body will completely disintegrate :eek: However by then he will have set records which will not be broken this side of the century.

Matt01
09-15-2010, 03:48 PM

:haha:

peribsen
09-15-2010, 04:00 PM
Predictions from 2006

Nadal wont win another slam minus the french, anyone wanna bet some cash on it, thats how confident i am.

MTF hasn't changed that much...

:smash:

Topspindoctor
09-15-2010, 04:01 PM

http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/5050/nadlstfucopy.jpg

Everko
09-15-2010, 04:22 PM

what a great picture:worship:

peribsen
09-15-2010, 05:23 PM

Is it copyrighted or may we use it, it's simply great!

anticaria
09-15-2010, 06:08 PM
I think u just cant play like that every time.I think he will be slower next year.

Didn't you say the same thing last year?

Dumb thread. *click. delete*

lol right on, tangerine.. i've actually heard that same bullsht about rafa allegedly 'burning out early' since '05.. lol

it's pure bitter loser-itis horse manure.. ever since rafa stopped roger cold in the r garros semis in '05 as part of a rampage of 5-consecutive wins over roger for an early 6:1 h2h lead, the haters have been trying to bury the spaniard to no avail.. :devil:

Quakes
09-15-2010, 06:13 PM
I thought from the title that the OP was a jealous fan girl addressing Xisca Perello.

Sapeod
09-15-2010, 06:14 PM
I for one, can't wait until he's gone.

Tennis is dead atm, but when he starts losing and slumping, it will be alive again, even more so when he retires.

Topspindoctor
09-15-2010, 06:29 PM

Tennis is dead atm, but when he starts losing and slumping, it will be alive again, even more so when he retires.

Nah, tennis was actually dead when that Scottish pusher was making GS finals (:o hopefully never again). Now that he's getting knocked out earlier and earlier, tennis is on its way back to recovery :wavey:

Chair Umpire
09-15-2010, 06:34 PM
Murray is a very talented player, more than the overrated Delpotra. He just can't handle with the pression in the key moments.

Serenidad
09-15-2010, 06:36 PM

This is actually creative.

The Magician
09-15-2010, 06:38 PM
lol

Hewitt is probably as good if not a better player than Nadull who happened to be born at the wrong time. Nadull has a better forehand, but they have a similar backhand and serve, while Hewitt has better volleys, better fighting spirit, better court craft, and probably the same amount of fitness.

Biggest problem for Hewitt is he had genuinely debilitating injuries which kept him out of the game and made him a shadow of his former self, too bad those injuries get next to no coverage while the "knee injury" of Nadull is supposed to be so bad he skipped one GS and is now back to his very highest level :rolleyes:

If Nadull has injuries like his knees his whole career, I expect him to be here for another 10 years :o

SheepleBuster
09-15-2010, 06:59 PM
This is actually creative.

Take this trash off my screen (i mean the creative). I have come to believe that Rafa and uncle Tony use advanced mind control techniques. the measured responses, the subtle things he does, the I can never do this talk, the I am not the best in khistory, the he is the favorite line, being late to the match, waiting for opponent to pass first, jumping up and down before the coin toss, calling the doctor after opponent gets momentum, the grunting he does (which rivals that of Sharapova). For someone who is close to a king (bloodline), I am very suspicious of Rafa and his success.

SheepleBuster
09-15-2010, 07:00 PM
Hewitt is probably as good if not a better player than Nadull who happened to be born at the wrong time. Nadull has a better forehand, but they have a similar backhand and serve, while Hewitt has better volleys, better fighting spirit, better court craft, and probably the same amount of fitness.

Biggest problem for Hewitt is he had genuinely debilitating injuries which kept him out of the game and made him a shadow of his former self, too bad those injuries get next to no coverage while the "knee injury" of Nadull is supposed to be so bad he skipped one GS and is now back to his very highest level :rolleyes:

If Nadull has injuries like his knees his whole career, I expect him to be here for another 10 years :o

It's mind programming. Read into it. That way he gets better coverage, sympathy of analysts, and ...

Commander Data
09-15-2010, 07:10 PM

yeah, that is pretty good.

peribsen
09-15-2010, 07:17 PM
For someone who is close to a king (bloodline), I am very suspicious of Rafa and his success.

Now that's a new one!
Just what are you smoking?

DuMa
09-15-2010, 07:19 PM
his serve is going to help him out in the long run.

peribsen
09-15-2010, 07:25 PM

That comment disqualifies you as a sportsman. Think abou it.
Can't handle a rival? Pray he gets lost, injured, murdered, whatever, as long as he doesn't insist on keeping your fave from the titles that are, of course, his right.

Tennis has never been killed by a man with a rackett in his hands. The sport has been going on for close to 130 years, it has known all sorts of players, styles and publics. The fact you happen to dislike the top dog in a given moment does not mean tennis is dead. Maybe it only means you have been following the sport for a too short period of time.

Please get over it.

Sapeod
09-15-2010, 07:32 PM
Nah, tennis was actually dead when that Scottish pusher was making GS finals (:o hopefully never again). Now that he's getting knocked out earlier and earlier, tennis is on its way back to recovery :wavey:
Nadull is the death of tennis.
He is the death of tennis and has won the US Open, killing tennis.

Murray isn't harmful to tennis, he's a talented and entertaining player.

Nadull is the death of tennis.

Sapeod
09-15-2010, 07:33 PM
That comment disqualifies you as a sportsman. Think abou it.
Can't handle a rival? Pray he gets lost, injured, murdered, whatever, as long as he doesn't insist on keeping your fave from the titles that are, of course, his right.
It's not that he's keeping titles away from Murray, that's partly Murray's fault for losing to such a clown or losing to other clowns (Wawrinka, Cilic).

I want Nadal gone because he's awful to watch, he's a cheat, he takes way too much time between points and he's the death of tennis.

Matt01
09-15-2010, 07:47 PM
Wordlife :haha:

Still bitter I see. You and the Magician should get a room where you can discuss how exactly "Nadull" destroyed tennis :tape:

marvin0211
09-15-2010, 07:51 PM
hey please understand a 15yr old kid, he is not mature enough for grownup conversation let him rant he is still confused

peribsen
09-15-2010, 08:11 PM
he's a cheat

You always say that, but never give a convincing argument. Something is not so simply because you repeat it time and again.

Cheating isn't subjective, you should be able to prove it. Soderling pointing to a mark 2 yards away from where the ball landed is a clear cut example of cheating. Rafa being slow between serves is not, because there are other explanations that are perfectly credible, like his obsessive routines that are meant for himself rather than for making his rival edgy.

Chair Umpire
09-15-2010, 08:16 PM
http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0906/bitterness-fat-ugly-stupid-demotivational-poster-1244053259.jpg

star
09-15-2010, 08:32 PM
hey please understand a 15yr old kid, he is not mature enough for grownup conversation let him rant he is still confused

I know several 15 year-olds who can conduct themselves in a respectable way.

And if one of them were as disrespectful as this one, I would reprimand him/her immediately. Youth is no excuse for poor behavior.

marvin0211
09-15-2010, 08:39 PM
I know several 15 year-olds who can conduct themselves in a respectable way.

And if one of them were as disrespectful as this one, I would reprimand him/her immediately. Youth is no excuse for poor behavior.

well do you think he will behave though? its better to let it pass though but sometimes we cant resist also to remind him of his behavior

well i see a better behaved 5 yrs old pre schooler than this 15yr old kid though:D

and then he bad repped me because I said he is not good enough for mature conversation

Sapeod
09-15-2010, 08:54 PM
http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0906/bitterness-fat-ugly-stupid-demotivational-poster-1244053259.jpg
Well, I'm neither ugly, nor fat, nor stupid :shrug:

Chair Umpire
09-15-2010, 09:06 PM
I didn't reply to you directly. Interesting that you were the only one who felt alluded. :dance:

Sapeod
09-15-2010, 09:08 PM
I didn't reply to you directly. Interesting that you were the only one who felt alluded. :dance:
I know you weren't.
I was just saying....i'm neither fat, nor ugly, nor stupid.

SheepleBuster
09-15-2010, 09:09 PM
I know you weren't.
I was just saying....i'm neither fat, nor ugly, nor stupid.

Take it easy brother. A smart man defined hell as a place where no logic exists. That's where Raftards live.

Chair Umpire
09-15-2010, 09:11 PM
And I'm just saying that it's interesting that you were the only one here who felt the need to reply to that message (twice now, btw :D).

marvin0211
09-15-2010, 09:13 PM
Have you watch Dumb and Dumber

Now I read Word Life and SheepleBuster

They have in common but I really cannot comprehend it yet

Am I stupid?

Sapeod
09-15-2010, 09:14 PM
Take it easy brother. A smart man defined hell as a place where no logic exists. That's where Raftards live.
Word.
And I'm just saying that it's interesting that you were the only one here who felt the need to reply to that message (twice now, btw :D).
Why is it interesting?
I reply to it because I feel like it, and well, because I can.
Oh look, that's three times now.

Ibracadabra
Trust me wordlife you are defeinately one of the above

Sapeod
Am I stupid?
I'm....not going to answer that *cough*

SheepleBuster
09-15-2010, 09:15 PM
Have you watch Dumb and Dumber

Now I read Word Life and SheepleBuster

They have in common but I really cannot comprehend it yet

Am I stupid?

You can insult me, ridicule me, and everything else. That bears little significance to me.

Sapeod
09-15-2010, 09:16 PM
And trust me, no I'm not.

I'm curious now, why do you think I'm one of the above?
Answer honestly.

Chair Umpire
09-15-2010, 09:16 PM
I reply to it because I feel like it, and well, because I can.
Oh look, that's three times now.

Exactly, you feel like it. You were the only one who felt hit by the message. And that's what I find interesting.

Chair Umpire
09-15-2010, 09:19 PM

Seeing how interested he is in making clear to the forum that he is none of those things, I suspect he's more than one. http://www.messentools.com/images/emoticones/lol/www.MessenTools.com-emoticones-lol-risa-226.gif

MalwareDie
09-15-2010, 09:20 PM
Exactly, you feel like it. You were the only one who felt hit by the message. And that's what I find interesting.

He probably felt that Everko, or some other poster who doesn't like him, would eventually call him out, so he made an early response.

Sapeod
09-15-2010, 09:22 PM
MalwareDie hit the nail on the head....
Seeing how interested he is in making clear to the forum that he is none of those things, I suspect he's more than one. http://www.messentools.com/images/emoticones/lol/www.MessenTools.com-emoticones-lol-risa-226.gif
Oh do you now?
Well I can gaurantee you that I am none of them :yeah:
Funny emoticon btw, almost as funny as that time I almost died.
He probably felt that Everko, or some other poster who doesn't like him, would eventually call him out, so he made an early response.
Exactly.

Chair Umpire
09-15-2010, 10:23 PM
And you couldn't have explained that by your own in the first place?? :lol:

Sorry, too late to give credit to that explanation. First reaction use to be the most revelatory. :dance:

star
09-15-2010, 11:17 PM
Chair Umpire -- You're to old to play with children.

thrust
09-16-2010, 01:10 AM
Dude. I can't believe you just compared Rafa with JCF. :sobbing: Can you possibly find two clay players with totally different games and physiques?

SO TRUE! However, I do think Rafa needs to lighten his schedule a bit more due to his style of play. He is not getting any younger either.

RedFury
09-16-2010, 01:31 AM

http://demotivatorsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/epic-fail-sports-fail-epic-forehead-weak-retard-demotivational-poster-1206344902.jpg

fed invented god
09-23-2010, 01:35 AM
thee thing is NOBODY can enjoy nadal when he can because NOBODY can enjoy nadal
watching this guy play is more boring than watching a baseball match.

tribalfusion
09-23-2010, 01:40 AM

Predictable hate from someone called "fed invented god".

The 2008 Wimbledon final is widely considered one the greatest matches ever due to both players not just due to your "god".

gulzhan
09-23-2010, 01:41 AM
Well, I'm neither ugly, nor fat, nor stupid :shrug:

You might be not ugly and not fat, don't know. The third one is bingo though. Here is the proof-- change your prediction for Metz from Robredo BACK to Monfils :lol:

tribalfusion
09-23-2010, 01:44 AM
You might be not ugly and not fat, don't know. The third one is bingo though. Here is the proof-- change your prediction for Metz from Robredo to Monfils :lol:

He had Llodra picked but then Llodra couldn't take the obvious crushing pressure of being Wordlife's pick and withdrew.

Let's see how this one goes :)

gulzhan
09-23-2010, 01:46 AM
My comp makes duplicates :help:

Hope he won't pick Gasquet next :scared: :lol:

River
09-23-2010, 02:39 AM
Medical technology will help him. It'll help everyone.

He's still going to run fast, even if it reaches the point where cortisone is needed.

Raferminator
09-23-2010, 11:41 AM

It's time for new blood to dominate. Tennis has finally lifted itself from the ashes, imo. :wavey:

kronus12
09-23-2010, 01:39 PM
It's time for new blood to dominate. Tennis has finally lifted itself from the ashes, imo. :wavey:

ashes? please isn't that a bit dramatic, true its Nadal turn to dominate tennis but at least he's humble compare to his fanbase on this particular forum I won't mention any name(Topspindork, clay dummie, and start to get a glue about tennis)I think they called the band of dumbasses.
I'm a fan of Federer but I can also admit I'm a fan of Nadal at least I can respect both of them not those idiots.
Oh don't know the other guy's name who just pop in the forum giving it to Nadal with both guns not cool dude the guy is a great competitor and a lovely person of the court.

star
09-23-2010, 04:42 PM

:hug: Of course, baseball is boring for you because you don't know the first thing about it.

Maybe the same is true for watching Nadal. :shrug:

fed invented god
09-24-2010, 01:43 AM
:hug: Of course, baseball is boring for you because you don't know the first thing about it.

Maybe the same is true for watching Nadal. :shrug:

yeah either that or I have good taste

christallh24
09-24-2010, 02:34 AM
Your uncle is your daddy! I hope you're bitter.

ZOMG! :lol:

http://demotivatorsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/epic-fail-sports-fail-epic-forehead-weak-retard-demotivational-poster-1206344902.jpg

OMG! These two posts were fucking hilarious! Thanks for the laugh!

yeah either that or I have good taste

Like I love watching Rafa, I love baseball too. But I understand how you feel. I'm the same way about Yankees fans. Makes no sense people liking The Evil Empire. :shrug:

Man, this thread was a blast to read through. It's bodes well for the rest of Rafa career people predicting when the end will be.