Who will win Bryan Brothers vs. Roddick Brothers? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Who will win Bryan Brothers vs. Roddick Brothers?

WhataQT
04-18-2006, 07:03 AM
Roddick Brothers To Meet Bryan Brothers In Charleston

By Tennis Week
04/17/2006

Davis Cup teammates become opponents as a brotherly battle is on tap for Charleston next month. Andy Roddick and brother and coach John Roddick will partner against the top-ranked doubles team of Bob Bryan and Mike Bryan in the marquee match of the Charleston All-American Tennis Shootout at the Family Circle Tennis Center on Wednesday, May 3.

"Iím excited to return to Charleston," Roddick said. "We all had a great time during our 2004 Davis Cup semifinal against Belarus. The community really supported our team, and we look forward to bringing world-class menís tennis back to Charleston."

Leading off the All-American Tennis Shootout will be three tiebreakers featuring players representing Clemson, University of South Carolina, The Citadel, College of Charleston, and the Charleston Professional Tennis League (CPTL). The tiebreaks will precede the battle of the brothers featuring the Bryan brothers against the Roddick brothers.

Tickets are on sale now and range in price from $59.50 to $26.50. For more information, please visit www.etix.com or phone at (800) 514-ETIX (3849).

CooCooCachoo
04-18-2006, 07:49 AM
Well, obvious question, if the Bryans take it seriously ;)

ae wowww
04-18-2006, 09:47 AM
I think it should be 'How many points will the Roddicks win?'

;) As much as I love Andy, it will be tough. Should be a fun match!

Jairus
04-18-2006, 10:30 AM
Can John play at a semi-pro level still?

TennisMan85
04-18-2006, 10:41 AM
of coz the bryan brothers
they are the best double in the ATP circuit

joeb_uk
04-18-2006, 10:46 AM
Oh, I thought it was going to be fish and roddick! But then again, that would probably be titled roddick and his wife.