Worst recommended play ever! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Worst recommended play ever!

Mr Flamboyant
04-18-2006, 05:27 AM
Hope you're sitting down for this .. The Courier Mail (Queensland newspaper for all you international folks) in it's "Bets bets" segment today nominated the Denver Nuggets at $1.21 to beat Houston.

Now regardless of the result (and, no doubt you'd all know the Rockets won) recommending anything at $1.21 in this unbelievably unpredictable competition is sheer lunacy (and the reason I for one will never touch the NBA from a betting point of view).

In fairness, the guys who put this daily bit together are more often than not on the money (pardon the pun), especially with their racing tips. But I'm sure I don't need to tell you seasoned NBA punters that "Denver Nuggets - $1.21" was a monumental brain explosion!!

I just hope no naive suckers here in the Sunshine State actually followed it!?

dbnumberone
04-18-2006, 05:44 AM
Hope you're sitting down for this .. The Courier Mail (Queensland newspaper for all you international folks) in it's "Bets bets" segment today nominated the Denver Nuggets at $1.21 to beat Houston.

Now regardless of the result (and, no doubt you'd all know the Rockets won) recommending anything at $1.21 in this unbelievably unpredictable competition is sheer lunacy (and the reason I for one will never touch the NBA from a betting point of view).

In fairness, the guys who put this daily bit together are more often than not on the money (pardon the pun), especially with their racing tips. But I'm sure I don't need to tell you seasoned NBA punters that "Denver Nuggets - $1.21" was a monumental brain explosion!!

I just hope no naive suckers here in the Sunshine State actually followed it!?

recommending any meaningless nba game is lunacy, and all the west games were meaningless today