The "So You're Saying It's A Party In Your Pants." Thread 01 [Archive] - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

The "So You're Saying It's A Party In Your Pants." Thread 01

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Murkofan
01-13-2004, 05:31 PM
Selig Not Setting Timetable for Decision on Rose
Commissioner Says He Has Not Read Book Yet
By JIMMY GOLEN, AP SPORTS

BOSTON (Jan. 12) -- Baseball commissioner Bud Selig broke his silence Monday on Pete Rose, but only to say that he hasn't read Rose's book and doesn't know when he will decide on the hit king's bid to lift his lifetime ban.

Rose agreed to the suspension in 1989 after an investigation into his gambling revealed that he bet on games while manager of the Cincinnati Reds and applied for reinstatement in 1997.

He continued to deny publicly betting on baseball, but publicly reversed his position last week in his new autobiography. Rose also said he made the admission to Selig in November 2002.

Rose's belated confession struck many as falling short of a sincere apology. Selig declined to say on whether he believed Rose was sorry, saying that it would be inappropriate for him to prejudge the case.

Asked when that might be, Selig declined comment. Asked what needs to happen for Rose's application to be heard, Selig declined comment.

Asked what the next step in the process is, Selig said: "There is no next step."

Selig was appearing at the annual dinner of the Boston chapter of the Baseball Writers' Association of America, where he received the Judge Emil Fuchs Award for long and meritorious service to the game.

He also said on Monday that the sale of the Los Angeles Dodgers to Boston developer Frank McCourt is on the agenda for Wednesday's owners meeting in Phoenix, but it is not expected to come to a vote. Selig said members of the ownership committee have seen the documents, but other owners haven't.

"It would probably be unfair for people to vote on something they haven't even seen," Selig said.

McCourt, who also attended the dinner, said he didn't expect the sale to be voted on for another week. He otherwise declined comment.

Among the other award winners was Oakland reliever Jim Mecir, who has pitched nine seasons in the major leagues despite being born with two club feet. He will receive the Tony Conigliaro Award for overcoming adversity through spirit, determination and courage.

The award is named for the promising Red Sox player whose career essentially ended when he was hit in the face by a pitch in 1967.

01-12-04 23:01 EST

Angele
01-13-2004, 05:37 PM
:wavey: Anybody?

Murkofan
01-13-2004, 05:38 PM
When you can open your mouth again, I highly recommend extreme tots.

Murkofan
01-13-2004, 05:39 PM
U.S. Champion Thrower Price Tests Positive for THG
Price Denies Knowing Conte, Taking Any Products Made by BALCO
By ROB GLOSTER, AP SPORTS

National champion hammer thrower Melissa Price tested positive for the newly discovered steroid THG during the 2003 U.S. championships, a source close to the case told the Associated Press on Tuesday.

Price won her first national title in June with a personal-best throw of 230 feet, 9 inches. She also failed a drug test a few weeks later in an out-of-competition test, according to the source, who spoke on condition of anonymity.

Price's positive test was first reported by the Los Angeles Times. In a statement released by her attorney to the newspaper, Price denied taking THG.

Other athletes tested positive for THG at the U.S. championships, including middle-distance runner Regina Jacobs and hammer thrower John McEwen.

European 100-meter champion sprinter Dwain Chambers tested positive twice last year for THG and faces a two-year ban.

THG was unveiled when a track coach sent a syringe with the substance to the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency. That coach said the substance came from the Bay Area Laboratory Co-Operative, a nutritional supplements lab in Burlingame, Calif.

"I have never met Victor Conte or even heard of him, and have never taken any products from BALCO," Price's statement read. "I therefore have no idea how or why I tested positive, as I understand that USADA believes that THG came from Victor Conte and BALCO."

In June, Price married British shot putter Carl Myerscough, who served a two-year ban after failing a 1999 test for steroids.

Myerscough, who won last year's NCAA shot put title for Nebraska, is banned from the Olympics for life by British Olympic Association rules.

01/13/04 11:43 EST

Angele
01-13-2004, 05:41 PM
What are those? :confused:

Chesty Larue
01-13-2004, 05:42 PM
Rejoice, Canadians, for we are reaching out to you! :p

oh the US are reaching out to us..I feel so special :p

Murkofan
01-13-2004, 05:42 PM
Chris Guccione, an 18 year old Aussie, beat Ferrero 6-3 7-6 in Sydney :yeah:

Murkofan
01-13-2004, 05:44 PM
Extreme tots are soooooo awesome. They're from Sonic. They're normal tater tots, but with chili, cheese, onions, ranch dressing, and jalepenos on 'em. Terribly unhealthy, but wonderful.

Ileana, don't be sarcastic, or I'll cart my big bad American self on up there and whip your Canadian ass :p

Angele
01-13-2004, 05:45 PM
If I'm not mistaken he was once a hitting partner for Kim!

Chesty Larue
01-13-2004, 05:45 PM

:drool: I could go for some of those right about now

Angele
01-13-2004, 05:46 PM
Extreme tots are soooooo awesome. They're from Sonic. They're normal tater tots, but with chili, cheese, onions, ranch dressing, and jalepenos on 'em. Terribly unhealthy, but wonderful.

Ileana, don't be sarcastic, or I'll cart my big bad American self on up there and whip your Canadian ass :p
Even as much as I want food right now, those things don't sound good :p

Chesty Larue
01-13-2004, 05:49 PM

Ha! You wouldn't make it 2 feet past the border before you your little Texan ass froze to the ground :p

Murkofan
01-13-2004, 05:51 PM
Please :p Texans are tough, unlike you Canadian pansies :p

Chesty Larue
01-13-2004, 05:53 PM
Even as much as I want food right now, those things don't sound good :p

You don't like tater tots?! :o Sacrilegious! :p

I mean regular tater tots at least..not necessarily Marly's overblown ones ;)

Angele
01-13-2004, 05:55 PM
You don't like tater tots?! :o Sacrilegious! :p

I mean regular tater tots at least..not necessarily Marly's overblown ones ;)
Well I've never had tater tots but they look good, I'm sure I would like them. Those extreme tots have a bunch of inregidents that I don't like though so we can basically scratch those :p

Chesty Larue
01-13-2004, 05:56 PM
Please :p Texans are tough, unlike you Canadian pansies :p

Pff when you brave temps colder than -20 C then we'll talk :p

Murkofan
01-13-2004, 05:57 PM
Sure, and then you can come down here and brave temps hotter than 100 F :)

Murkofan
01-13-2004, 05:58 PM
Never had tater tots? :eek: You Canadians need to get out more :p

Angele
01-13-2004, 05:59 PM
Hey tater tots exist here, we ( as in me and my family) just don't eat them :p

Chesty Larue
01-13-2004, 06:01 PM
Sure, and then you can come down here and brave temps hotter than 100 F :)

I can do that :p

I've done Greece in the summer when it's 30 C (86 F for our Americano :p) at 8:00 in the morning.

Not to mention it's humid where I live and we can reach up to temps of 45 C with the Humidex..113 F.

We get very cold and we get very hot ;)

Murkofan
01-13-2004, 06:02 PM
86 in the morning :haha: That's balmy for a South Texas summer morning. About 4 in the morning, mind you.

Chesty Larue
01-13-2004, 06:03 PM

lol..they were the only edible thing in our high school caf :p

Angele
01-13-2004, 06:04 PM
My chem teacher goes to Texas a couple of times a year to visit his daughter and he's never had too much problem with the heat :p If he can handle it, I'm pretty sure Ileana could as well ;)

Chesty Larue
01-13-2004, 06:06 PM
86 in the morning :haha: That's balmy for a South Texas summer morning. About 4 in the morning, mind you.

Fact reminds I have and can brave intense heat and frigid cold so..:p

There is no heat like Athens though..mainly cause of all the pollution..big time green house effect :o

Murkofan
01-13-2004, 06:07 PM
I never ate in the high school cafeteria :p My grade was the last to have open campus every year of high school, so I just walked (and later drove) home every day :p

Well, Ileana, if Angele says it must be so, then it must be so :p I'm sure you'd settle in and be just peachy keen down here :p

Angele
01-13-2004, 06:08 PM
Cafeteria food here isn't very good :o Grades 7-12 are permitted to leave school grounds during lunch hour so I usually eat out. Nothing too extravagent, Tim's is a favorite :lick:

Murkofan
01-13-2004, 06:09 PM
Fact reminds I have and can brave intense heat and frigid cold so..:p

Yes, well, I would imagine that is the case for most healthy, relatively young human beings on this planet :p

Chesty Larue
01-13-2004, 06:10 PM
Yes, well, I would imagine that is the case for most healthy, relatively young human beings on this planet :p

True ;)

Chesty Larue
01-13-2004, 06:12 PM
Cafeteria food here isn't very good :o Grades 7-12 are permitted to leave school grounds during lunch hour so I usually eat out. Tonight too extravagent, Tim's is a favorite :lick:

As in Hortons? :p

I don't really like their food though..I used to adore Dunkin Donuts croissant sandwiches :drool:

Murkofan
01-13-2004, 06:12 PM
But not for old people. Old people get cold a lot. My grandmother was wrapped in her shawls and had her space heaters and gas stove on during our lovely 80 degree weather a couple of weeks ago. It was like walking into a bloody sauna.

Angele
01-13-2004, 06:15 PM
As in Hortons? :p

I don't really like their food though..I used to adore Dunkin Donuts croissant sandwiches :drool:
Sorry, yes as in Hortons :p

I LOVE Tim Hortons :lick: Their chocolate chip muffins are to die for. Boy one of those would be good right now :o

Murkofan
01-13-2004, 06:16 PM
Oh, damn. My school's superintendent just announced that he's retiring in June. Back to weird, creepy, crappy out-of-towners I suppose. *sigh*

Angele
01-13-2004, 06:18 PM
Oh, damn. My school's superintendent just announced that he's retiring in June. Back to weird, creepy, crappy out-of-towners I suppose. *sigh*
Should I tell the story of how local teachers have single handedly ruined my school? :p

Chesty Larue
01-13-2004, 06:19 PM

Big fan of the strangers I see :p

I've never had the chocolate chip muffin Ange..maybe I'll try it next time ;)

Chesty Larue
01-13-2004, 06:20 PM
Should I tell the story of how local teachers have single handedly ruined my school? :p

Go for it ;)

We've had that account of your iffy doctors :unsure: Run from the Maritimes Ange! Run! :p

Murkofan

Well, if you want to, I can't exactly stop you, can I? :p

And yes, strangers suck :p

Angele
Anyways speaking of heat in the southern united states :p, my friend and her family went on a cruise over Christmas and they first flew to Miami. My friend wasn't sure how warm it was but they were all walking around in shorts and tank tops while the locals were bunlded up in pants and sweatshirts :p

Angele
01-13-2004, 06:21 PM
Big fan of the strangers I see :p

I've never had the chocolate chip muffin Ange..maybe I'll try it next time ;)
Ileana :eek: Run to your nearest Tim Hortons right this instant :p Those muffins are the best chocolate chip muffins you will ever have tasted!

Murkofan
01-13-2004, 06:22 PM
Just for future reference, I also highly recommend online classes. Right now I am printing out my COSC syllabi and Calendar of Events. Unfortunately, my online Speech class has a 4 hour orientation on Saturday :rolleyes: From 10-2, effectively wasting the day :rolleyes:

Chesty Larue
01-13-2004, 06:25 PM
Ileana :eek: Run to your nearest Tim Hortons right this instant :p Those muffins are the best chocolate chip muffins you will ever have tasted!

Yes Ma'am! :p

Murkofan
01-13-2004, 06:26 PM
I wouldn't call jeans and sweaters being bundled up :p I never wear shorts, and I wear my zip-up hooded sweatshirt into June.

Angele
01-13-2004, 06:27 PM
Go for it ;)

We've had that account of your iffy doctors :unsure: Run from the Maritimes Ange! Run! :p
Ok well some years ago, maybe about 15, my school had a principal who very much believed in hiring local teachers so for a couple of years whenever a position opened up, a local teacher was hired. The idea in itself is fine, i've got no problem with that but what happened was that an english teacher retired and we hired a social studies teacher... a french teacher retired and we hired a gym teacher. So right now, we've got a shortage of math, science, french and english teachers but hey, we've got 4 gym teachers ;)

Angele
01-13-2004, 06:29 PM
I wouldn't call jeans and sweaters being bundled up :p I never wear shorts, and I wear my zip-up hooded sweatshirt into June.
Is everybody in Texas like that though? :p In Miami everbody my friend saw was in pants and a sweater. The same thing happened when one of our dance troops went to Louisiana a couple of years back in March.

I'd say pants and a sweatshirt is bundled up for whatever the temp. was in Miami that day :p

Chesty Larue
01-13-2004, 06:30 PM
There is never too many Gym teachers as far as I'm concerned :D :p

My high school was pretty crappy as well..we had gym teachers who also taught Biology and English :rolleyes:

Murkofan
01-13-2004, 06:31 PM
Ok well some years ago, maybe about 15, my school had a principal who very much believed in hiring local teachers so for a couple of years whenever a position opened up, a local teacher was hired. The idea in itself is fine, i've got no problem with that but what happened was that an english teacher retired and we hired a social studies teacher... a french teacher retired and we hired a gym teacher. So right now, we've got a shortage of math, science, french and english teachers but hey, we've got 4 gym teachers ;)

Hey now, don't blame the local teachers, blame the local principal. He sounds like a real idiot. And your School Board must be pretty stupid as well to approve the hiring of teachers who aren't properly qualified for the advertised positions.

Well, I can't speak for everybody in Texas since, you know, I'm just one girl in one town :p

Murkofan
01-13-2004, 06:33 PM

My high school was pretty crappy as well..we had gym teachers who also taught Biology and English :rolleyes:

Some of my best teachers were coaches. Of course, they did complete the proper requirements and get certified by the TEA, but still :p

Angele
01-13-2004, 06:34 PM

We've had gym teachers teaching : english, social studies, geography, law, french and, of course, gym :p

Angele
01-13-2004, 06:36 PM
Hey now, don't blame the local teachers, blame the local principal. He sounds like a real idiot. And your School Board must be pretty stupid as well to approve the hiring of teachers who aren't properly qualified for the advertised positions.

Meh same thing :p And I have no idea about the school board :shrug:

Well, I can't speak for everybody in Texas since, you know, I'm just one girl in one town :p

One girl in one two who never steps out of her house? :p What about others in you town?

edit: one town :scratch: :o

Chesty Larue
01-13-2004, 06:36 PM
I have no clue if our gym teachers were qualified or not lol :p

We didn't get much money being that we were an english high school..our bathrooms were so completely disgusting :( When we had parent teacher night I would advise my mom not to use them :o

Angele
01-13-2004, 06:40 PM
We don't get much money either Ileana. Years ago Nova Scotia was court ordered to put money into renovating our school but only this year are they getting their add into gear and even now I don't know how much has been done. We got a new gym floor and a new playground yet our science labs are still second rate :rolleyes:

Murkofan
01-13-2004, 06:42 PM
Do you have a School Board? Every school here has to have one, and they have to approve pretty much everything the school does.

Ileana, you were shortchanged on funds because you were an English high school? Sounds like it's time for y'all to bust out with the Canadian version of Brown v. Board of Education :p Or, barring that, Edgewood v. State of Texas :p

Chesty Larue
01-13-2004, 06:43 PM
Yeah I don't doubt it..when our school got some money it went for new windows in one section and we got new basketball nets..that was pretty much it :p

Although I've heard that recently they started fixing the bathrooms :D I swear they were like 1 step away from some kind of health code violation :p

Didn't help that our school was very old..build in 1904 :rolleyes:

Angele
01-13-2004, 06:44 PM
Yes Marly we have a school board :p I just meant that I wasn't sure why they approved the hiring of those teachers.

Murkofan
01-13-2004, 06:44 PM
One girl in one two who never steps out of her house? :p What about others in you town?

edit: one town :scratch: :o

One town, hee :p

This is an ambigous answer, but it's true--some people do, some people don't :p The people who don't are typically horrifically slutty, not that that's the case all the time.

Murkofan
01-13-2004, 06:46 PM
Yes Marly we have a school board :p I just meant that I wasn't sure why they approved the hiring of those teachers.

Well, you're big on Fighting the Power and Laying Down the Law to people you think are stupid. Find out :p If those stupid people are still on the school board, or if there are new stupid people on it, campaign to get people with brains hired.

Angele
01-13-2004, 06:46 PM
Most of the time people in your town who wear shorts are slutty? Hmm, that's rather puzzling :confused: Everybody wears shorts in the summer here and it's not even close to as warm as in Texas.

Chesty Larue
01-13-2004, 06:48 PM
Do you have a School Board? Every school here has to have one, and they have to approve pretty much everything the school does.

Ileana, you were shortchanged on funds because you were an English high school? Sounds like it's time for y'all to bust out with the Canadian version of Brown v. Board of Education :p Or, barring that, Edgewood v. State of Texas :p

Yeah we have a school board..Lester B. Pearson :p used to be Lakeshore which I liked better.

School boards used to be divided by Catholic or Protestant..then they changed it to being divided by English or French. I can't say for sure if the French school boards got preferential treatment..but you could say that that was the general feel a lot of people got. Not to mention there was a string of about 3 or 4 english schools getting shut down a few years back that pissed off some folks.

Anyway it's just political crap..I don't really care.

Murkofan
01-13-2004, 06:49 PM
It's not so much the shorts themselves as the kind of shorts, the way they're worn, and the people who wear them. It's easy to see the difference bewteen a Nice Girl and a Slutty Girl.

Of course, sometimes appearances are deceiving. But I know the personalities and characters of just about everyone I went to school with, so I do have what you might call inside information.

Angele
01-13-2004, 06:49 PM
Well, you're big on Fighting the Power and Laying Down the Law to people you think are stupid. Find out :p If those stupid people are still on the school board, or if there are new stupid people on it, campaign to get people with brains hired.
Well to be quite honest I had never even thought about the school board. Good idea though but I don't think it would work here because we changed school boards in 1995 I believe.

Angele
01-13-2004, 06:52 PM
It's not so much the shorts themselves as the kind of shorts, the way they're worn, and the people who wear them. It's easy to see the difference bewteen a Nice Girl and a Slutty Girl.

Of course, sometimes appearances are deceiving. But I know the personalities and characters of just about everyone I went to school with, so I do have what you might call inside information.
Oh I have no doubt that if you say the people in your town who wear shorts are slutty then they are, I'm just a little surpsied that more people don't wear shorts.

Murkofan
01-13-2004, 06:53 PM
Yeah we have a school board..Lester B. Pearson :p used to be Lakeshore which I liked better.

School boards used to be divided by Catholic or Protestant..then they changed it to being divided by English or French. I can't say for sure if the French school boards got preferential treatment..but you could say that that was the general feel a lot of people got. Not to mention there was a string of about 3 or 4 english schools getting shut down a few years back that pissed off some folks.

Anyway it's just political crap..I don't really care.

If it's something you think is upsetting and/or wrong/unfair, try to get it changed.

Division due to religion sounds kind of unConstitutional to me. Here, anyway.

Chesty Larue
01-13-2004, 06:55 PM
Oh I have no doubt that if you say the people in your town who wear shorts are slutty then they are, I'm just a little surpsied that more people don't wear shorts.

I have a few friends who don't wear shorts in the summer cause they hate the way their legs look lol :p

I'll wear shorts around the house in the summer but generally when I go out I wear pants. In Greece actually when you go out to the cafe or dinner or whatever you can't wear shorts :p Men have to wear pants and women have to wear either pants or a skirt. I wore my jeans :p

Murkofan
01-13-2004, 06:55 PM

Part of it probably has to do with profession. I mean, it's not really sensible to be welding or mucking around with the horses and cattle wearing shorts. I think most people would rather be hot than burned or sliced up by cactus :p

Angele
01-13-2004, 06:58 PM
Geez is my town the only town in North America where people wear shorts? :p

And btw Marly I meant more like when people are just relaxing or whatever, not when people are working :p I wore pants almost all of last summer because they were part of my work uniform but whenever I wasn't working I was in shorts or a skirt :cool:

Chesty Larue
01-13-2004, 06:58 PM
If it's something you think is upsetting and/or wrong/unfair, try to get it changed.

Division due to religion sounds kind of unConstitutional to me. Here, anyway.

It doesn't bother me..they have their reasons for doing it I'm sure.

Well they had to divide it somehow :p It wasn't like if you were Catholic you had to go to Catholic school..you still went where ever you wanted. At some point though French/English just became more logical.

Murkofan
01-13-2004, 06:59 PM
When people here relax, we're inside where it's air conditioned, so there's no need for shorts :p

Murkofan
01-13-2004, 07:01 PM
It doesn't bother me..they have their reasons for doing it I'm sure.

You are nothing like Angele :p

Speaking of, I meant to ask this earlier--you said your school board was changed in 1995. What's that mean? Here, we have elections either every year or every other year, I can't remember. Back in the fall, I got to vote for the first time :D I voted for the least stupid woman running :p

Well they had to divide it somehow :p It wasn't like if you were Catholic you had to go to Catholic school..you still went where ever you wanted. At some point though French/English just became more logical.

That doesn't explain why a French-speaking school would get more money than an English-speaking school. Unless I'm missing something. Are you talking revenue from taxes or funds provided by the province/country?

Murkofan
01-13-2004, 07:02 PM
Oh, and also, we have really, really bad chiggers and mosquitoes here. The more of your body you cover up the less they have to bite :p That's especially important with all West Nile crap we always have around here.

ETA: We have interesting conversations, don't we? :p

Chesty Larue
01-13-2004, 07:05 PM

Speaking of, I meant to ask this earlier--you said your school board was changed in 1995. What's that mean? Here, we have elections either every year or every other year, I can't remember. Back in the fall, I got to vote for the first time :D I voted for the least stupid woman running :p

That doesn't explain why a French-speaking school would get more money than an English-speaking school. Unless I'm missing something. Are you talking revenue from taxes or funds provided by the province/country?

Indeed, I'm far to lazy to fight any powers :p

Ange was the one that said her school board changed in 1995 ;)

A lot of people feel provincial funding isn't equal between French and English schools..I've never really bothered to look into it. There are a lot more french schools than english though..

Angele
01-13-2004, 07:06 PM

Well I live in Nova Scotia which isn't a bilingual province, even though Canada is a binlingual country. Provines still have their own official languages. They all have only english except Quebec which is, I believe ( correct me if I'm wrong Ileana) totally french and New Brunswick, which is French and English. Anyways, until 1995 ( I think?) all the school boards in Nova Scotia were english and divided by region. We still had french in our school but we had english as well. In 1995, a french school board was created for Nova Scotia. We only have one and it goes for the entire province. Since 1995, my school has been with the new french school board and a few years after that, we changed to a completely french school.

Angele
01-13-2004, 07:08 PM
Indeed, I'm far to lazy to fight any powers :p

Ange was the one that said her school board changed in 1995 ;)

A lot of people feel provincial funding isn't equal between French and English schools..I've never really bothered to look into it. There are a lot more french schools than english though..
The same thing pretty much happens here, except of course we're reversed, english schools get more funding than french schools :(

Chesty Larue
01-13-2004, 07:08 PM
Well I live in Nova Scotia which isn't a bilingual province, even though Canada is a binlingual country. Provines still have their own official languages. They all have only english except Quebec which is, I believe ( correct me if I'm wrong Ileana) totally french and New Brunswick, which is French and English. Anyways, until 1995 ( I think?) all the school boards in Nova Scotia were english and divided by region. We still had french in our school but we had english as well. In 1995, a french school board was created for Nova Scotia. We only have one and it goes for the entire province. Since 1995, my school has been with the new french school board and a few years after that, we changed to a completely french school.

Yup French is our official language.

Our country is biligual because we have one province that's french :p

Murkofan
01-13-2004, 07:13 PM
I know Angele was the one who asked; I brought it back up in that particular post because I had just mentioned her name :p I'll try to be more clear in the future :p

Back to school boards. Thank you for obliging me with information. How are the school boards chosen? By general election or appointment? Also, how long do they serve?

Here, every school has its own separate, personal school board.

Angele
01-13-2004, 07:17 PM
I have no idea at all how school boards work here :o I do know though that one school board doesn't represent just one school. I don't know how many schools are in a school board though.

Murkofan
01-13-2004, 07:19 PM
I have no idea at all how school boards work here :o I do know though that one school board doesn't represent just one school. I don't know how many schools are in a school board though.

Really? That's interesting. Thank you for answering my incessant questions :D

Goonergal
01-13-2004, 07:21 PM
Is this a dagger I see before me? :scratch:

Murkofan
01-13-2004, 07:23 PM
BBB, you agree with me completely, don't you? :p

Angele
01-13-2004, 07:24 PM
Really? That's interesting. Thank you for answering my incessant questions :D
No problem! I wish I knew more about our school boards though. I do though have a rather :eek: story about one of the school boards around here. It was a huge scandal when the story broke. The superintendent (sp?) of the english school board in my region 'borrowed' over a million dollars from the school board to invest. He was planning to put back the money before anybody noticed but I guess his stocks didn't do well or something and somebody found out his secret. Needless to say he's gone now!

Angele
01-13-2004, 07:24 PM
Hey Cilla :wavey:.... I'm afraid I don't get it :o :shrug:

Chesty Larue
01-13-2004, 07:27 PM
Hey Cilla :wavey:

Angele
01-13-2004, 07:30 PM
I've only realized now how many tv commercials are for food :mad:

Murkofan
No problem! I wish I knew more about our school boards though. I do though have a rather :eek: story about one of the school boards around here. It was a huge scandal when the story broke. The superintendent (sp?) of the english school board in my region 'borrowed' over a million dollars from the school board to invest. He was planning to put back the money before anybody noticed but I guess his stocks didn't do well or something and somebody found out his secret. Needless to say he's gone now!

Wow. That's, like, major embezzelment.

Over the last year or so, there's been some major scandals with the Alamo Community College District. Something about shady business dealings having to do with certain construction companies hired to work on the different campuses. Lots of jail time for some people. There's also been a separate scandal having to do with the San Antonio City Council. Also lots of jail time involved :p

Chesty Larue
lol Poor Ange :o

Goonergal
01-13-2004, 07:32 PM
BBB, you agree with me completely, don't you? :p

*nods obediently*

:p

I'm afraid I don't get it
I'm just quoting from Macbeth dear, ignore me :p

Angele
01-13-2004, 07:33 PM

Everybody around here was shocked when the story broke. Nothing big ever happens around here so big scandals are almost like "as seen on tv" for us :o

Over the last year or so, there's been some major scandals with the Alamo Community College District. Something about shady business dealings having to do with certain construction companies hired to work on the different campuses. Lots of jail time for some people. There's also been a separate scandal having to do with the San Antonio City Council. Also lots of jail time involved :p

Jail time for something related to business or like past bank robbers? :p

Chesty Larue
01-13-2004, 07:34 PM
oh cute pics of Kimmie with doggies on her site :D

The last one is adorable :angel:

Goonergal
01-13-2004, 07:35 PM

Too bloody right! Yep, I'll just borrow a million dollars from the school board...*cough*

Murkofan
01-13-2004, 07:35 PM
There's a good BBB *pats BBB's head* :p

Light thickens, and the crow
Makes wing to the rooky wood;
Good things of day begin to droop and drowse,
Whiles night's black agents to their preys do rouse.

Angele
01-13-2004, 07:36 PM
oh cute pics of Kimmie with doggies on her site :D

The last one is adorable :angel:
You're right, the pics are great :D The last pic is cute and is a nice ring shot ;) :angel:

Murkofan
01-13-2004, 07:37 PM
Jail time for something related to business or like past bank robbers? :p

Too be honest with you, I don't know much about it. I think, though, it was stuff like corruption and kickbacks and "favors" and stuff. Nothing glamorous like robbing banks :p

Chesty Larue
01-13-2004, 07:37 PM
You're right, the pics are great :D The last pic is cute and is a nice ring shot ;) :angel:

Yeah lol I was gonna mention that for you ;) Also clearly shows the ring to be platinum..not gold :D

Angele
01-13-2004, 07:38 PM
Too be honest with you, I don't know much about it. I think, though, it was stuff like corruption and kickbacks and "favors" and stuff. Nothing glamorous like robbing banks :p
Robbing banks : the crime of high class criminals :p

So did anything ever come out of that or is it just like people talking about and rumors going around?

Angele
01-13-2004, 07:40 PM
Yeah lol I was gonna mention that for you ;) Also clearly shows the ring to be platinum..not gold :D
Also shows that it's huge, but then again we already knew that ;)

Chesty Larue
01-13-2004, 07:41 PM
Also shows that it's huge, but then again we already knew that ;)

lol I showed the pic to my sis so she could see the dog and she started laughing and said the ring is bigger than the dog lol :p

Goonergal
01-13-2004, 07:43 PM
There's a good BBB *pats BBB's head* :p

:dog: :p

Also shows that it's huge, but then again we already knew that

:haha:

Goonergal
01-13-2004, 07:44 PM
So fill me in people, I'm out of the loop in the Kim 'will she won't she play' saga ;) :shrug:

Angele
01-13-2004, 07:45 PM
lol I showed the pic to my sis so she could see the dog and she started laughing and said the ring is bigger than the dog lol :p
lol at your sis :p

I'm still in amazement at how big it actually is though. I never thought Lleyton would go for something that big. I'm sure Kim is glad he did though ;)

Chesty Larue
01-13-2004, 07:46 PM
She hasn't officially ruled the Aus Open out yet..but the odds are slim at best. She practiced lightly for 20 minutes yesterday I think..and then left as her foot flared up again. She said she has to take care of her body and won't take chances with her future.

All caught up ;)

Angele
01-13-2004, 07:46 PM
So fill me in people, I'm out of the loop in the Kim 'will she won't she play' saga ;) :shrug:
She won't, she pulled out yesterday. From what I understood she had another practice session and it was still acting up so she didn't wanna risk it. Right now, I'd say AO is pretty doubtful.

Chesty Larue
01-13-2004, 07:47 PM
C'est l'amour :couple:

Angele
01-13-2004, 07:49 PM
:lol:

Goonergal
01-13-2004, 07:50 PM
Thanks dears ;)

Well Kim should just pull ot then. Can't see her recovering in time. A certain Wallon girl must think all her Christmases have come at once...

Murkofan
01-13-2004, 07:50 PM
Robbing banks : the crime of high class criminals :p

So did anything ever come out of that or is it just like people talking about and rumors going around?

Embezzelment is robbing banks or companies, etc, but as a Texan, when you say robbing banks, my mind tends to go more towards men on horseback jumping onto moving trains and looting 'em :p

The ACCD thing or City Council? Either way, it's fact in both cases. People have been investigated and sent to jail. I want to say at least two City Councilmen are serving prison time as I type.

Chesty Larue
01-13-2004, 07:52 PM
Thanks dears ;)

Well Kim should just pull ot then. Can't see her recovering in time. A certain Wallon girl must think all her Christmases have come at once...

It's so completely unfair *sigh* This is probably Kim's favorite part of the season and this happens to her..

I want Davy to win it now..not Justine or Venus :p

Goonergal
01-13-2004, 07:52 PM

What is that smilie in aid of :p Or are you just in the mood for lurve :p

Murkofan
01-13-2004, 07:53 PM
Thanks dears ;)

I agree. In my (completely unprofessional) experience, if Kim's injury is so severe as to still be a problem 5 days after the fact, another 5 days won't make enough of a difference to enable her to play on it. But hopefully I'll be proven wrong :p

Ezel :rolleyes:

Chesty Larue
01-13-2004, 07:54 PM

What is that smilie in aid of :p Or are you just in the mood for lurve :p

lol..I was just joking since Ange mentioned that Lleyton basically went all out on Kim's ring ;)

but I could be in the mood for lurve :scratch: :p

Angele
01-13-2004, 07:54 PM
Embezzelment is robbing banks or companies, etc, but as a Texan, when you say robbing banks, my mind tends to go more towards men on horseback jumping onto moving trains and looting 'em :p

When I think of robbing banks the image that pops into my head is of a man with a black mask on his face holding a bag with a money sign on it :p

The ACCD thing or City Council? Either way, it's fact in both cases. People have been investigated and sent to jail. I want to say at least two City Councilmen are serving prison time as I type.

Scandelous :p Our school board person, for whatever reason, never did any jail time :confused: I should find out about that, it's very odd.

Angele
01-13-2004, 07:56 PM
lol..I was just joking since Ange mentioned that Lleyton basically went all out on Kim's ring ;)

You know what I just thought of? We were all shocked when we saw Kim's ring so imagine Kim's reaction when Lley pulled out that ring :o

Murkofan
01-13-2004, 07:57 PM
Kim probably wasn't shocked at all, considering how high on the hog they both live :p

Chesty Larue
01-13-2004, 07:58 PM
You know what I just thought of? We were all shocked when we saw Kim's ring so imagine Kim's reaction when Lley pulled out that ring :o

You call that a ring?! :rolleyes:

hmm..maybe not :p

Angele
01-13-2004, 07:58 PM
Kim probably wasn't shocked at all, considering how high on the hog they both live :p
Well yes but they don't live extravagent lifestyles :p

Chesty Larue
01-13-2004, 07:59 PM

lol high on the hog..that certainly produces an interesting visual :scratch:

Angele
01-13-2004, 08:00 PM
You call that a ring?! :rolleyes:

hmm..maybe not :p
*stomps foot* Nobody is taking my question seriously :p

Murkofan
01-13-2004, 08:01 PM
You don't call buying a house worth over a million dollars extravagant? A house with an indoor pool and theater not extravagant? Renting an entire HOUSE at Wimbledon not extravagant?

I think we have different ideas of extravagant :p

A Texas-ism, Ileana :p

Chesty Larue
01-13-2004, 08:02 PM
*Looks down*

Hey look how high up we are on this hog :p

Goonergal
It's so completely unfair *sigh* This is probably Kim's favorite part of the season and this happens to her..

I want Davy to win it now..not Justine or Venus :p

Yeah, I'd like Linds to win but I don't think she has the legs :p

Venus is too rusty, so I predict another slam for she who shall not be named.

Murkofan
This looks to be the latest article re: the City Council thing:

City Hall bribe case reopened

By Maro Robbins
San Antonio Express-News

Web Posted : 01/06/2004 12:00 AM

Hoping they can jump-start a stalled corruption case, federal prosecutors have reopened their investigation and are considering filing additional charges against former City Councilmen Enrique "Kike" Martin and John Sanders.
The government quietly resurrected its inquiry last month, days after the judge put the case on hold while he waits for the U.S. Supreme Court to review a challenge to the federal bribery statute — the same law that anchors Martin and Sanders' indictments.

If applicable, charges such as mail fraud, wire fraud or bank fraud would give the case support to stand on if the justices decide the bribery law is unconstitutional, said the lead prosecutor, Assistant U.S. Attorney Charles Jenkins.

New charges, while not altering the basic accusations that the councilmen took kickbacks from a lawyer and lobbyist in 2002, also could give the case the legs to go forward now.

"This is just getting stale. The case needs to be resolved," Jenkins said. "It's in everyone's interests — except perhaps the defendants' — for justice to be done in this case."

When the government revealed its intentions in a Dec. 8 letter to the judge and defense, it touched off a round of written protests from the attorneys for accused lobbyist H. Jack Pytel Jr. and indicted lawyer Juan Peña.

Defense lawyers described the renewed investigation as an end run around U.S. District Judge Royal Furgeson's decision to wait for the Supreme Court to rule in a Minnesota case that questions whether federal authorities can prosecute bribes that do not directly affect federal grants, programs or agencies.

Pytel's lawyer, Michael McCrum, noted the government's letter to the judge came the same day an editorial in the San Antonio Express-News said the case should be handed to state prosecutors if federal prosecutors could not resolve it.

"While it goes without saying that every community has an inherent right to the swift administration of justice, that same system of justice should not be swayed so easily by the winds of politics," McCrum wrote.

Martin's lawyer described the former councilman as "a little surprised and shocked" by the prospect of another indictment, while Sanders' attorney characterized additional charges and a speedier trial as relatively unimportant details.

For one thing, under federal guidelines, the punishment for mail and wire fraud is the same as for bribery, said Sanders' lawyer, Jay Norton.

Also, Norton said, it doesn't matter whether the Supreme Court scraps the bribery statute, authorities are not going to forget the case and the underlying allegations that Martin and Sanders sold their votes when the City Council hired a law firm to collect unpaid municipal fines.

"They're either going to do it under bribery or some other statute," he said, "but they're going to do it."

Goonergal
01-13-2004, 08:05 PM

:woohoo: Good luck to the lcuky fella :p The men of Canada can't be too careful with a lusty canadian woman walking about :eek:

Lusty women I should say including you QG :p

Angele
01-13-2004, 08:06 PM
You don't call buying a house worth over a million dollars extravagant? A house with an indoor pool and theater not extravagant? Renting an entire HOUSE at Wimbledon not extravagant?

I think we have different ideas of extravagant :p

A Texas-ism, Ileana :p

Ok well I didn't say they were pinching pennies :p Lley and Kim are clearly living well but for the amount of money that they make, I don't think they're extravagant. They each have a house which is fine, even though they obviously have very nice houses. They don't have dozens of sport cars and beach houses and yachts :p

Murkofan
01-13-2004, 08:06 PM
*Looks down*

Hey look how high up we are on this hog :p

Ileana, sweetheart, we're not on a hog :p Unless I'm mistaken, we're all middle class. I overheard last night that we can't afford to spend an extra $100 a month, if that tells you anything about my family's financial situation :p

I agree with BBB's prediction, unfortunately. I want either Linds or Ai to win :D

Murkofan
01-13-2004, 08:07 PM
Ok well I didn't say they were pinching pennies :p Lley and Kim are clearly living well but for the amount of money that they make, I don't think they're extravagant. They each have a house which is fine, even though they obviously have very nice houses. They don't have dozens of sport cars and beach houses and yachts :p

Speaking of, does anyone watch MTV Cribs? Hilarious. Especially the episode with Mariah Carey in the bathtub :p

Angele
01-13-2004, 08:07 PM
:woohoo: Good luck to the lcuky fella :p The men of Canada can't be too careful with a lusty canadian woman walking about :eek:

Lusty women I should say including you QG :p
Thanks Cilla :p

Murkofan
01-13-2004, 08:09 PM
Hee, Angele is lusty :p

Chesty Larue
01-13-2004, 08:11 PM
hehe lusty :p

Murkofan
01-13-2004, 08:13 PM
Angele, change your user name to Lusty :p

Angele
01-13-2004, 08:13 PM
Hee, Angele is lusty :p
hey, she was talking about Ileana too :p

Angele
01-13-2004, 08:14 PM
Angele, change your user name to Lusty :p
Erm, let me think about it.... no :p

Chesty Larue
hehe that reminds me of the Simpsons :D

Marge I changed your name to Chesty Larue :lol:

How about Busty St-Clair :p

Murkofan
Yeah, but it's funnier to think of you as lusty :p

Chesty Larue
hey, she was talking about Ileana too :p

Don't be dragging me into this lusty :p

Angele
Yeah, but it's funnier to think of you as lusty :p
Dare I ask why? :p

Goonergal
01-13-2004, 08:16 PM
Thanks Cilla :p

:hatoff:

Murkofan
01-13-2004, 08:16 PM
Erm, let me think about it.... no :p

Oh come onnnnnnnnnnnnn :p I'll accept Busty St. Clair too :p

Angele
01-13-2004, 08:17 PM
Oh come onnnnnnnnnnnnn :p I'll accept Busty St. Clair too :p
If you change your name to Busty St. Clair, I'll change mine to Lusty :p

Murkofan
01-13-2004, 08:18 PM
Dare I ask why? :p

Why yes you could, but I don't think I have an acceptable answer :p Thinking of you as lusty just tickles my funny bone more than thinking of Ileana as lusty does :p

Lusty :p

Chesty Larue
If you change your name to Busty St. Clair, I'll change mine to Lusty :p

oh oh I'll be Chesty Larue then :p

Angele
oh oh I'll be Chesty Larue then :p
Now we need one for Cilla since she started all of this :p

Goonergal
01-13-2004, 08:20 PM
Shall we talk about bras and boobs again? :p See if we can get over 150 lurkers like last time :p

Murkofan
Oh yes, let's try that :p

I am a puny B cup compared to all you busty (and lusty :p) women :p

Angele
Shall we talk about bras and boobs again? :p See if we can get over 150 lurkers like last time :p

Maybe we should advertise in GM? :p

Goonergal
01-13-2004, 08:21 PM
I love that Simposons ep :haha:

*chuckles madly*

Chesty Larue
01-13-2004, 08:21 PM
Now we need one for Cilla since she started all of this :p

The last name that Homer suggested in that episode was Hootie McBoob :lol:

Angele
01-13-2004, 08:22 PM
The last name that Homer suggested in that episode was Hootie McBoob :lol:

I think that would be PERFECT for Cilla :kiss:

Angele
01-13-2004, 08:23 PM
We've got 55 lurkers atm, let's see how many more we can get :p

Goonergal
01-13-2004, 08:24 PM
Oh yes, let's try that :p

I am a puny B cup compared to all you busty (and lusty :p) women :p

Chesty Larue
01-13-2004, 08:24 PM
So we've got..

Ange - Lusty
Marly - Busty St. Clair
Me - Chesty Larue
Cilla - Hootie McBoob

Angele
01-13-2004, 08:25 PM
So we've got..

Ange - Lusty
Marly - Busty St. Clair
Me - Chesty Larue
Cilla - Hootie McBoob

Who wants to be the first to post in the name change thread? :p

Murkofan
01-13-2004, 08:25 PM
So we've got..

Ange - Lusty
Marly - Busty St. Clair
Me - Chesty Larue
Cilla - Hootie McBoob

Oh man, I second that :haha:

Angele
01-13-2004, 08:26 PM
We're up to 60 lurkers :bigclap:

Chesty Larue
01-13-2004, 08:26 PM
http://www.duke.edu/~gmw/boob_names.html

Listen to the sound byte lol :p

Goonergal
01-13-2004, 08:27 PM

I think that would be PERFECT for Cilla :kiss:

Hootie is then :devil:

Angele
01-13-2004, 08:28 PM

Good work finding that :yeah:

Angele
01-13-2004, 08:29 PM
And with the new thread title, we're up to 64 lurkers :yeah:

Murkofan
01-13-2004, 08:29 PM

"Let go of those!" :haha:

Goonergal
01-13-2004, 08:31 PM

Homer :worship: :worship:

Murkofan
01-13-2004, 08:31 PM
Start talking about how big yours are, Lusty, and I'm sure we'll reel in more :p

Angele
01-13-2004, 08:33 PM
Start talking about how big yours are, Lusty, and I'm sure we'll reel in more :p
I'm a D :ras:

Murkofan
01-13-2004, 08:33 PM
Well, don't sound so excited about it :p

Chesty Larue
01-13-2004, 08:34 PM
I'm a C ;)

Ange is thrilled about being a D I see :p

Murkofan
01-13-2004, 08:35 PM
Speaking of big boobs, Bobbie is talking to Carly on GH, and that woman has the biggest. breasts. EVER.

Angele
01-13-2004, 08:35 PM
Well, don't sound so excited about it :p
You wouldn't be too excited about it either :p

Chesty Larue
01-13-2004, 08:36 PM
Speaking of big boobs, Bobbie is talking to Carly on GH, and that woman has the biggest. breasts. EVER.

Seriously..but they're horribly unnatural looking :eek:

btw has Jason yelled at Carly yet for wanting to get her freak on with Alky?

Angele
I'm a C ;)

Ange is thrilled about being a D I see :p
C is good :o D is too big :(

Murkofan
Yes, I'm quite content with my boobs, thank you Lusty :p

Chesty Larue
01-13-2004, 08:37 PM
C is good :o D is too big :(

Yeah I must say I'm very happy with my size :D

Hey Hootie..fess up :p

Murkofan
01-13-2004, 08:38 PM
Seriously..but they're horribly unnatural looking :eek:

btw has Jason yelled at Carly yet for wanting to get her freak on with Alky?

I know. They're, like, suspended out there. Weird.

I think so. I flipped it on and they were in The Penthouse. She was saying, "We kissed" so I flipped it off again :p Maxie coaching Georgie on how to fake Dillon into thinking she was having sex was pretty funny :p

Goonergal
01-13-2004, 08:38 PM
I'm a D :ras:

Yep, D sucks ass :p

Angele
01-13-2004, 08:39 PM
Yep, D sucks ass :p
Aha, somebody who feels my pain :p

Murkofan
01-13-2004, 08:40 PM
BBB, have I ever told you I appreciate your use of The Banana in your signature?

Also...who is going to be the first into the name change thread? :p

Angele
01-13-2004, 08:40 PM
76 :cool:

Chesty Larue
01-13-2004, 08:41 PM
BBB, have I ever told you I appreciate your use of The Banana in your signature?

You go first Marly :p

Angele

I vote for Ileana :p

Goonergal
Aha, somebody who feels my pain :p

I felt your pain last time we discussed this :p

Edit: I would LOVE Ai to win the Open :D And wtf is this scoreline about Dementieva def Cargill 6-0, 0-6, 6-3 :eek: :o

Angele
01-13-2004, 08:42 PM

If I remember correctly, so did Jane :p

Chesty Larue
01-13-2004, 08:42 PM

Edit: I would LOVE Ai to win the Open :D And wtf is this scoreline about Dementieva def Cargill 6-0, 0-6, 6-3 :eek: :o

I heard heat became a big factor as the girls were being affected.

Murkofan
01-13-2004, 08:43 PM
What is 76 in reference to?

I also vote for Ileana to go first :p

Goonergal
01-13-2004, 08:44 PM

No, you haven't :p But, I apreciate it :p

Woo! :banana:

Chesty Larue

I also vote for Ileana to go first :p

Hey! The name change was your idea :p

76 is the # of people viewing the forum.

Angele

Lurkers ;)

Murkofan
01-13-2004, 08:45 PM
Lurkers, comprende.

Ileana, I can't hearrrrrrrr youuuuuuuu *covers ears* :p

Woo! :banana:

Goonergal
01-13-2004, 08:46 PM
If I remember correctly, so did Jane :p

:rolls:

I heard heat became a big factor as the girls were being affected.
Okay. But, on the other hand I'm not suprised with anything that Elena does :o :p

Chesty Larue
01-13-2004, 08:47 PM
Cilla who do you think should go first? :p

Murkofan
01-13-2004, 08:47 PM
Heyyy, you big breasted people should become figure skaters! No one can tell how big your boobs are in those spandex costumes :p

Angele
01-13-2004, 08:48 PM
Heyyy, you big breasted people should become figure skaters! No one can tell how big your boobs are in those spandex costumes :p

Goonergal
01-13-2004, 08:50 PM
Cilla who do you think should go first? :p

Chesty Laure :p

Angele
01-13-2004, 08:51 PM
We're down to 73... come on people, step it up :p

Goonergal
01-13-2004, 08:53 PM

Let's hope Deux never takes to the ice then :eek:

Chesty Larue
Chesty Laure :p

ah you bitch! You spelt my name wrong too :p

Fine I'll go first..but Marly your ass better be right behind mine into that forum! :p

Murkofan

Angele, talk about French porn :p

Angele
01-13-2004, 08:54 PM
Ugh that would be even worse than the catsuit :tape:

Angele
01-13-2004, 08:55 PM

Angele, talk about French porn :p
What would you like me to say about it? Beyond the ironing board story, I don't have much :p

Murkofan
01-13-2004, 08:55 PM

Fine I'll go first..but Marly your ass better be right behind mine into that forum! :p

Heh heh, BBBs always stick together :devil:

Okay, here's my dilemma--what if I go in after you and then you go back and delete your post? Sticking me as Busty and leaving the rest of you normal? :p

Chesty Larue
01-13-2004, 08:56 PM
Heh heh, BBBs always stick together :devil:

Okay, here's my dilemma--what if I go in after you and then you go back and delete your post? Sticking me as Busty and leaving the rest of you normal? :p

omg this is never going to work :lol: :p

Murkofan
01-13-2004, 08:56 PM
What would you like me to say about it? Beyond the ironing board story, I don't have much :p

Well, repeat that :p I'm sure not all the lurkers have seen it :p Oh, and talk about the carnival music too :p

Angele
01-13-2004, 08:58 PM
You're just trying to get out of going in there first :p

Chesty Larue
Right below the WB channel on our dish guide they have the playboy and Hustler channels ..(which by the way we don't get :p) but they have the best movie titles ever lol :p

Murkofan

Ah, so you were planning on double-crossing me then :p

Chesty Larue
01-13-2004, 08:59 PM
Ah, so you were planning on double-crossing me then :p

maybe I was..maybe I wasn't :aplot:

Goonergal
01-13-2004, 08:59 PM

Whoops :p

Angele
01-13-2004, 09:01 PM
Well, repeat that :p I'm sure not all the lurkers have seen it :p Oh, and talk about the carnival music too :p
Well the ironing board story is more disturbing than anything else :o I bet there are still people in here who can't iron without thinking about it :p

The porn with the carnival music doesn't come on anymore :eek:

Angele
01-13-2004, 09:01 PM
92 ;)

Murkofan
01-13-2004, 09:02 PM
We have (but also don't subscribe to :p) Playboy and other porn channels :p Titles and descriptions:

Oriental Ecstasy: Beautiful Asian women
Private Passions, Strange Desires: Sensual scenarios
441 Expose, Lusty Latinas: Spicy Senoritas

Murkofan
01-13-2004, 09:03 PM
What, no carnival music? That sucks :p Porn here tends to have either weird techno music or rock with bad guitar riffs :p

Goonergal
01-13-2004, 09:03 PM
The porn with the carnival music doesn't come on anymore :eek:

We speak of Deux and talk of porn arises....coincidence :P

Angele
01-13-2004, 09:04 PM
What, no carnival music? That sucks :p Porn here tends to have either weird techno music or rock with bad guitar riffs :p
We have some weird techno music but the rest is like this slow, sensual music :p

Chesty Larue
01-13-2004, 09:04 PM
Most of the ones I see are plays on movie titles or something..like

In-rear-end-ance Day :lol:
Getting Sticky with it :haha:

Angele
01-13-2004, 09:05 PM

We speak of Deux and talk of porn arises....coincidence :P

:unsure: :bolt:

Goonergal
92 ;)

See throw in a bit of porn.....;)

Murkofan
maybe I was..maybe I wasn't :aplot:

Bitch :p

How 'bout this: if you get your name changed, I'll do it to. I'll swear on my honor as a church-going Methodist!

Angele
01-13-2004, 09:06 PM

omg :haha: :haha:

Goonergal
Buffay the Vampire Layer ;)

Chesty Larue
Bitch :p

How 'bout this: if you get your name changed, I'll do it to. I'll swear on my honor as a church-going Methodist!

Well..that sounds solid enough :p K I'm on my way ;)

Murkofan

Your porn is much worse than mine :p

Angele
01-13-2004, 09:07 PM
Buffay the Vampire Layer ;)

Murkofan
01-13-2004, 09:08 PM
Well..that sounds solid enough :p K I'm on my way ;)

:yeah:

Lusty and Hootie, what about y'all? :p

Chesty Larue
01-13-2004, 09:08 PM
Alright Marly..you're up :p I've posted mine.

Angele
01-13-2004, 09:09 PM
We've got playboy listings too but nothing interesting there :p In the Pay Per View listings though I've got :

Carmen Goes to College 2: A sexy co-ed studies hard, but plays harder

Double O Blonde: A spy tries to save the world from evil

Angele
01-13-2004, 09:10 PM
I think we can file this under gross :o

Anal Trainer 2: Sexpots learn about backdoor passion :unsure:

Chesty Larue
01-13-2004, 09:10 PM
Backdoor passion :haha:

omg that's the funniest :lol:

Murkofan
01-13-2004, 09:11 PM
Carmen Goes to College 2: A sexy co-ed studies hard, but plays harder

Double O Blonde: A spy tries to save the world from evil

Oh, well, of course :p

Chesty, you better not edit or delete your post requesting the name change :p

Murkofan

Oh Lord :haha:

Angele

I don't like mine :p Y'all's are all boob related, mine's diffrent :ras:

Chesty Larue
01-13-2004, 09:12 PM
Oh, well, of course :p

Chesty, you better not edit or delete your post requesting the name change :p

Nope as long as you're name change is up mine will stay :angel:

Goonergal

I haven't had the chance to go through the porn channels :p
Ch 5 is pretty pornish though with lame porn like the red shoe diaries :p And, slapstick Britsih porn with the milkman or whatver :p

Murkofan
Also, I forget my name :p What is it again?

Chesty Larue
01-13-2004, 09:13 PM
Also, I forget my name :p What is it again?

Busty St. Clair :p

Murkofan
01-13-2004, 09:13 PM
We get The Red Shoe Diaries here. That shouldn't even qualify as porn, it's so cheesy :p I hate it when porn tries to be all deep and stuff :p

Chesty Larue
01-13-2004, 09:14 PM
I don't like mine :p Y'all's are all boob related, mine's diffrent :ras:

Well if you can think of another boob related one be my guest :p

Chesty Larue
01-13-2004, 09:14 PM
Marly..I'm waiting!

Angele
01-13-2004, 09:15 PM
Well if you can think of another boob related one be my guest :p
I'm not creative... somebody else think of one :p

Murkofan
Ileana, I just posted! :p

Angele, your name rocks :p

Chesty Larue
k Marly's up ;)

Cilla or Ange..step up to the plate :p

Murkofan
01-13-2004, 09:16 PM
Actually, Busty St. Clair isn't really appropriate for me, seeing as how I'm the "short stack" around here :p Angele, would you like to be Busty and give me Lusty? :p

Angele
01-13-2004, 09:16 PM
Ileana, I just posted! :p

Angele, your name rocks :p
Ok fine :p But i'm open to suggestions in the future!

Angele
01-13-2004, 09:17 PM
Actually, Busty St. Clair isn't really appropriate for me, seeing as how I'm the "short stack" around here :p Angele, would you like to be Busty and give me Lusty? :p
Ok :D

Goonergal

:eek: :haha:

Angele
Thanks Marly :yeah:

Murkofan
Okay, so what is Lusty's last name? I need to go edit my request :p

Chesty Larue
01-13-2004, 09:18 PM

hey that's a good idea ;)

Angele
Lusty doesn't have a last name yet :scratch:

Murkofan
Thanks Marly :yeah:

:hatoff:

Chesty Larue
01-13-2004, 09:19 PM

I guess whatever you want it to be..Lusty doesn't have a last name :p She's like Cher :p

Murkofan
01-13-2004, 09:19 PM
Okay, I need a boob-related last name. Think, people! :p

Angele
01-13-2004, 09:20 PM
I guess whatever you want it to be..Lusty doesn't have a last name :p She's like Cher :p

Angele
01-13-2004, 09:20 PM
Okay, I need a boob-related last name. Think, people! :p
You;re the funny one here, don't look at me :p

Murkofan
01-13-2004, 09:21 PM
I deleted my request 'til I can think of a good last name :p

Help me out here, people :p I'm not the only funny one :p

Angele
01-13-2004, 09:21 PM
111 :eek: