The "So You're Saying It's A Party In Your Pants." Thread 01 [Archive] - Page 19 - MensTennisForums.com

The "So You're Saying It's A Party In Your Pants." Thread 01

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20

Angele
01-21-2004, 07:20 PM
I've got Lindsay. The third set is just starting.
Seriously?

TSN :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

Chesty Larue
01-21-2004, 07:21 PM
What?! We've got Agassi again! :mad:

Nice little article about 'Aussie Kim' at Aus Open website ;)

Murkofan
01-21-2004, 07:22 PM
I like the way Linds looks, too. She's let her hair grow out, and she's got a very nice blue top on.

Murkofan
01-21-2004, 07:23 PM
Yes, seriously. The match has been on since the first point.

possie
01-21-2004, 07:24 PM
Hopefully tonight you'll have some nice people to talk to and you'll be able to get a good night's sleep :)

Yep. I'm pretty tired already and its only 8:30pm! I think I am still recovering from my tour though :o

Well they're both playing on Rod Laver. Play on that court starts at 11 p.m local time and the first match is Juan Carlos vs. somebody then Kim and Lleyton following her.

I think you mean 11 am, but thanks, I'm going to look up times now. Lleyton should beat kuchera (sp? its horrid I know :o ) right??? (Someone just reassure me please)

Angele
01-21-2004, 07:26 PM
Yep. I'm pretty tired already and its only 8:30pm! I think I am still recovering from my tour though :o

Probably! I'm sure 6 a.m wake up calls didn't allow for much sleep :o

I think you mean 11 am, but thanks, I'm going to look up times now. Lleyton should beat kuchera (sp? its horrid I know :o ) right??? (Someone just reassure me please)

Oops, yes 11 a.m :o Well Lleyton has played Kucera twice in the last couple of weeks and has beaten him both times. He's had a little bit of trouble though :( I believe the first match went to three sets and in the other he was down 0-4 before turning it around :( I think Lleyton knows what he's gonna have to do though!

possie
01-21-2004, 07:27 PM
BTW, just so you know, in 5 minutes I am going to temporarily disappear, go to pay another pound, and then be back on for another hour (this system is so annoying how you have to pay in advance in hour increments :( ) But, such is life....c'est la vie.

Chesty Larue
01-21-2004, 07:28 PM
Does anyone else feel that the Aussies are putting pressure on her to change nationalities? :o

possie
01-21-2004, 07:29 PM
Oops, yes 11 a.m :o Well Lleyton has played Kucera twice in the last couple of weeks and has beaten him both times. He's had a little bit of trouble though :( I believe the first match went to three sets and in the other he was down 0-4 before turning it around :( I think Lleyton knows what he's gonna have to do though!

I just hope he can do it! *Crosses fingers* God this is making me even more nervous! :o

Angele
01-21-2004, 07:31 PM
BTW, just so you know, in 5 minutes I am going to temporarily disappear, go to pay another pound, and then be back on for another hour (this system is so annoying how you have to pay in advance in hour increments :( ) But, such is life....c'est la vie.
Is your first hour already up? Time flies :(

Murkofan
01-21-2004, 07:31 PM
Does anyone else feel that the Aussies are putting pressure on her to change nationalities? :o

No :p

Angele
01-21-2004, 07:32 PM
I just hope he can do it! *Crosses fingers* God this is making me even more nervous! :o
I'm sorry :o

Chesty Larue
01-21-2004, 07:33 PM
No :p

Thank you for your concise answer :p

Angele
01-21-2004, 07:34 PM
I think they are a little bit but it's all in vain I think. I remember when there was the big rumour last year or the year before about Kim changing nationalities that somebody said that if she did do that, she'd need to wait 3-4 years to even be able to play Fed Cup for Australia because you can't play Fed Cup for two different countries without taking a break in between or something. Anyways if that's the case, there's really no point to anybody putting pressure on Kim to become and Aussie because I don't think she's going to change anytime soon and I don't think she's going to be playing for the next 10 years so that all amounts to her never playing for Australia :p

possie
01-21-2004, 07:35 PM
Is your first hour already up? Time flies :(

Doesn't it! But I'm back on.

And don't worry its not you thats making me more nervous for Lley :hug:

Angele
01-21-2004, 07:36 PM
Doesn't it! But I'm back on.

And don't worry its not you thats making me more nervous for Lley :hug:
Ok good! I'm nervous as well if that's any consolation :kiss:

possie
So Kim is playing directly after Lley?? Oh they're playing tag-team again! :)

Angele
So Kim is playing directly after Lley?? Oh they're playing tag-team again! :)
Kim is actually up before Lleyton!

Murkofan
01-21-2004, 07:37 PM
Will it annoy anyone if I say I'm not nervous? :p

possie
01-21-2004, 07:38 PM
Ok good! I'm nervous as well if that's any consolation :kiss:

Yes, that does help!

Ooops, I got it round the wrong way :o Kim then Lley....but they're still playing tag-team :p

Angele
01-21-2004, 07:40 PM
Yes, that does help!

Ooops, I got it round the wrong way :o Kim then Lley....but they're still playing tag-team :p
Yup lol... they must hate playing one after the other because it means whoever is playing first has to shower, do press, etc... while the other is playing and whoever is playing second needs to be getting ready for their match when the other is playing.

possie
Are you staying up to watch Ange and Marls? I have worked out that if Kim's up second, 1pm Melbourne time is 2am for me :(

Chesty Larue
I think they are a little bit but it's all in vain I think. I remember when there was the big rumour last year or the year before about Kim changing nationalities that somebody said that if she did do that, she'd need to wait 3-4 years to even be able to play Fed Cup for Australia because you can't play Fed Cup for two different countries without taking a break in between or something. Anyways if that's the case, there's really no point to anybody putting pressure on Kim to become and Aussie because I don't think she's going to change anytime soon and I don't think she's going to be playing for the next 10 years so that all amounts to her never playing for Australia :p

I'm not sure they are really even thinking about Fed Cup..it seems they just want her to be Australian :p

I just rubs me the wrong way is all :p

Chesty Larue
01-21-2004, 07:42 PM
Are you staying up to watch Ange and Marls? I have worked out that if Kim's up second, 1pm Melbourne time is 2am for me :(

What about me? :sobbing:

;) :p

Kim's at a very decent hour ;) Which means I'll probably be watching tv cause I hate scoreboard watching Kim matches :o

Angele
01-21-2004, 07:43 PM
Ack that's bad timing :(

It'll be a couple of hours earlier for me so I imagine that I'll stay up for as long as I can keep my eyes open lol

Murkofan
01-21-2004, 07:43 PM
I'm not staying up. I've got class tomorrow morning.

possie
01-21-2004, 07:44 PM
Yup lol... they must hate playing one after the other because it means whoever is playing first has to shower, do press, etc... while the other is playing and whoever is playing second needs to be getting ready for their match when the other is playing.

Yeah, that's true. I think it would be easier playing first. I can just imagine Lley trying really hard to concentrate on getting focused for his own match but just not being able to help himself keep looking at Kim's match :angel: and worrying about her (after all she isn't in 100% condition and he would surely know the real story) :hearts: :hearts: Now I'm getting all gooberish :o :angel:

Angele
01-21-2004, 07:45 PM
I'm not sure they are really even thinking about Fed Cup..it seems they just want her to be Australian :p

I just rubs me the wrong way is all :p
Well if they're not thinking about Fed Cup then I'm not really sure what the point is :p It doesn't really bother me though :p I would however rub me the wrong way if Kim decided to switch nationalities while she was still playing. I just wouldn't like to see her leave Belgium after all the support she's gotten from people there.

possie
01-21-2004, 07:46 PM
What about me? :sobbing:

;) :p

Kim's at a very decent hour ;) Which means I'll probably be watching tv cause I hate scoreboard watching Kim matches :o

Ooooo....sorry Ileana :hug: :hug: I wans't sure if you were still here. My fault though :o

I'm very glad you'll be watching as I would love a full match report tomorrow please :p :) (i.e. how is she moving, how does the ankle look etc. as trying to decode this from a simple scoreline is far to challenging for my brain!)

Angele
01-21-2004, 07:46 PM
I'm not staying up. I've got class tomorrow morning.
Kim's match is probably gonna start around 8 p.m your time :p

Knockers LaBroad
01-21-2004, 07:48 PM
:wavey: She's NOT gonna leave Belgium!:angel: for now that is...:p

I'm not nervous, but it will come

Chesty Larue
Well if they're not thinking about Fed Cup then I'm not really sure what the point is :p It doesn't really bother me though :p I would however rub me the wrong way if Kim decided to switch nationalities while she was still playing. I just wouldn't like to see her leave Belgium after all the support she's gotten from people there.

Yeah me too..I would a really hard time swallowing that one. It's one of the things I hate the most in sports, simply cause it causes more bad than good.

I wouldn't go so far as to say I would stop supporting her but..honestly it would back me off a lot :o

Angele
Yeah, that's true. I think it would be easier playing first. I can just imagine Lley trying really hard to concentrate on getting focused for his own match but just not being able to help himself keep looking at Kim's match :angel: and worrying about her (after all she isn't in 100% condition and he would surely know the real story) :hearts: :hearts: Now I'm getting all gooberish :o :angel:
Oh how I miss having somebody to be really gooberish with :hug:

I can absolutely imagine Lleyton stealing glimpses at the locker room tv far too often for his coach's liking :angel:

I'm sure Lleyt does know the real situation as well as how Kim is really feeling emotionally :angel:

Murkofan
01-21-2004, 07:49 PM
*blocks out gooberishness*

:wavey: Elke1 m'dear! Smooches! :p

Angele
01-21-2004, 07:50 PM

As long as she stays belgian while she plays I'll be happy :angel: After she retires she can do whatever she wants :p

Chesty Larue
01-21-2004, 07:51 PM
*blocks out gooberishness*

:wavey: Elke1 m'dear! Smooches! :p

nice Marly :p

Anyway I won't be nervous till she starts playing..at which point I'll probably leave and then come back when I think the match has finished :p

possie
01-21-2004, 07:52 PM

*Pats Elke on the shoulder* ...There, there its Ok, you're right, she's not going to leave Belgium yet.

Hi Elke, how are you amd that gorgeous boy of yours tonight?

Angele
01-21-2004, 07:52 PM
Yeah me too..I would a really hard time swallowing that one. It's one of the things I hate the most in sports, simply cause it causes more bad than good.

I wouldn't go so far as to say I would stop supporting her but..honestly it would back me off a lot :o
I'm not sure how I would react if Kim switched to Aus. I can't imagine that I'd stop supporting her over it but I'd much, much prefer for her to stay with Belgium for now.

Angele
01-21-2004, 07:53 PM
nice Marly :p

Anyway I won't be nervous till she starts playing..at which point I'll probably leave and then come back when I think the match has finished :p
I wish I could do that :p I'll be staring at the computer screen praying that she's ok!

Knockers LaBroad
01-21-2004, 07:53 PM
How's things??

In Begian media, they're guessing at the date of the wedding!:p
Kim was plkaying it really short!;):p They were NOT amused by her answer: It's none of your business, you'll find out sooner or later!:angel:
But Belgian press can't be mad at Kimsy, because she's too kind to be mad at!
It is really like that, like the Olympics, she had bad press n Bel for one single day, then the papers noticed that everyone agreed with Kim, and then they did nothing but prqise her!:rolleyes:

possie
01-21-2004, 07:54 PM
Oh how I miss having somebody to be really gooberish with :hug:

I can absolutely imagine Lleyton stealing glimpses at the locker room tv far too often for his coach's liking :angel:

I'm sure Lleyt does know the real situation as well as how Kim is really feeling emotionally :angel:

Oh I miss it too! I'm sure all of what you said is true. I'm just so "Awww" thinking about it :angel: :hearts:

Chesty Larue
01-21-2004, 07:54 PM
As long as she stays belgian while she plays I'll be happy :angel: After she retires she can do whatever she wants :p

I agree :yeah:

She can do whatever she pleases after she's retired ;)

Angele
01-21-2004, 07:55 PM
Oh I miss it too! I'm sure all of what you said is true. I'm just so "Awww" thinking about it :angel: :hearts:
I've been feeling extra gooberish lately. Have you been to CCL? Kim said she's been reading wedding magazines :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Chesty Larue
01-21-2004, 07:56 PM
How's things??

Kim was plkaying it really short!;):p They were NOT amused by her answer: It's none of your business, you'll find out sooner or later!:angel:
It is really like that, like the Olympics, she had bad press n Bel for one single day, then the papers noticed that everyone agreed with Kim, and then they did nothing but prqise her!:rolleyes:

lol :p Fickle media ;)

possie
01-21-2004, 07:57 PM

I agree too, but what's the ;) for Ileana?

Angele

If I had to guess I'd say after she retires she'll be mostly in Australia and when they have kids, they'll raise them in Australia. And that's fine with me :p

Knockers LaBroad
My gorgeous boyfriend is out, playing soccer, trying to get rid of his nerves!:rolleyes:

He took a 10 days off from his job to watch tennis!:scratch:
It's one of his failures: he's crazy and frives everyone else crazy!:angel:

possie
01-21-2004, 07:58 PM
I've been feeling extra gooberish lately. Have you been to CCL? Kim said she's been reading wedding magazines :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

I've been very gooberish lately (bus drivers and all ;) but Lleyki stuff too, of course). I haven't been too CCL for a couple of days, I'm going to pop over now quickly!

Angele
01-21-2004, 07:59 PM
How's things??

Nobody can be mad at Kim for too long :angel:

I think everybody wants to know the date of the wedding, myself included lol... I hope when they do decide on one they'll let the world know :p

Murkofan
01-21-2004, 07:59 PM

Oh no *sticks head in sand* :p

possie
01-21-2004, 08:00 PM
If I had to guess I'd say after she retires she'll be mostly in Australia and when they have kids, they'll raise them in Australia. And that's fine with me :p

Me too :angel: :hearts:

possie
01-21-2004, 08:01 PM
My gorgeous boyfriend is out, playing soccer, trying to get rid of his nerves!:rolleyes:

He took a 10 days off from his job to watch tennis!:scratch:
It's one of his failures: he's crazy and drives everyone else crazy!:angel:

Oh Tim is so gorgeous...not crazy Elke, don't worry *gets even more gooberish....just for Marly :p *

Angele
01-21-2004, 08:01 PM
I've been very gooberish lately (bus drivers and all ;) but Lleyki stuff too, of course). I haven't been too CCL for a couple of days, I'm going to pop over now quickly!
lol

There's not too much gooberish stuff in CCL so don't get your hopes up :o Kim said that Lindsay gave her some wedding magazines though :angel: And she was at fanfest yesterday being bombarded by Lleyton questions it seems lol.... apparently she showed her ring to those who asked to see it though :angel:

possie
01-21-2004, 08:02 PM
Oh no *sticks head in sand* :p

Pulls Marly's head OUT of the sand! :p

Knockers LaBroad
01-21-2004, 08:03 PM
I really wouldn't be too surprised to see the wedding in Belgium, it's kind of tradition: you'll marry in the city of the bride.

But I wouldn't be surprised either if they do get married and sell one or two pics and support some charity...

Angele
Pulls Marly's head OUT of the sand! :p
:lol:

Chesty Larue
I agree too, but what's the ;) for Ileana?

Nothing really..why what were you thinking? :p

Did I bait you without even knowing it lol :D

Chesty Larue
01-21-2004, 08:05 PM
I really wouldn't be too surprised to see the wedding in Belgium, it's kind of tradition: you'll marry in the city of the bride.

But I wouldn't be surprised either if they do get married and sell one or two pics and support some charity...

Yeah I mentioned that before..it's tradition to get married where the bride is from.

Everyone probably ignored me as they all want it in Australia :p

Angele
01-21-2004, 08:06 PM

I think a wedding in Belgium would be good :yeah: Who is it that I had a lengthy discussion about this with? It was either Ileana or Anne but I forget :o

Re pictures, as long as we get some lol

possie
01-21-2004, 08:07 PM

No, I wouldn't be surprised with this either Elke. I think they will get married in Belgium.

Murkofan
01-21-2004, 08:07 PM
Pfffff :p *lays the smack down the Anne and buries head again* :p

Angele
01-21-2004, 08:08 PM
Yeah I mentioned that before..it's tradition to get married where the bride is from.

Everyone probably ignored me as they all want it in Australia :p
Hey not me :p The only thing that makes me antsy about a wedding in Belgium is when it'll be. A wedding in December would be kind of chilly :o And the summer is full of tennis, except this summer during olympic time but I don't think Kim can plan a wedding in such a short period of time with the busy schedule that she has. So if it's not this summer, who knows when it'll be :p

possie
01-21-2004, 08:08 PM
Nothing really..why what were you thinking? :p

Did I bait you without even knowing it lol :D

What was I thinking....all kinds of very gooberish thoughts :p :angel:

Yes, *gives Ileana an even bigger head :p * you did bait without even knowing it.

possie
01-21-2004, 08:09 PM
Pfffff :p *lays the smack down the Anne and buries head again* :p

Ok fine, but you're the one who's missing out :angel:

Chesty Larue
01-21-2004, 08:09 PM
What was I thinking....all kinds of very gooberish thoughts :p :angel:

Yes, *gives Ileana an even bigger head :p * you did bait without even knowing it.

hehe I've got skills baby ;) :yeah:

So care to share what exactly you were thinking when I said Kim can do whatever she pleases..;)

possie
01-21-2004, 08:11 PM
Hey not me :p The only thing that makes me antsy about a wedding in Belgium is when it'll be. A wedding in December would be kind of chilly :o And the summer is full of tennis, except this summer during olympic time but I don't think Kim can plan a wedding in such a short period of time with the busy schedule that she has. So if it's not this summer, who knows when it'll be :p

Yeah, I think it was me you were having the discussion with Ange, I agree with what you've said, I don't think I (and I'm hoping they can't either) can wait 1 1/2 year between engagement and actual marriage.

Murkofan
01-21-2004, 08:11 PM
*pulls head out* Nice of Lindsay to give Kim some brides' magazines :p My sister could help out with that too :p *puts head back in*

possie
01-21-2004, 08:12 PM
hehe I've got skills baby ;) :yeah:

So care to share what exactly you were thinking when I said Kim can do whatever she pleases..;)

You know what I was thinking, so stop baiting miss! :p

Chesty Larue
01-21-2004, 08:14 PM
oh totally off topic but for coverage tonight I seriously hope we don't have Ryan/Washington..Just when I thought it couldn't get any worst :o :rolleyes:

Tim Ryan/Mal Washington = :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

Man are they ever boring! :o

Knockers LaBroad
01-21-2004, 08:15 PM
I'm off, hoping to be asleep when my sweet nervewreck arrives!:p
Cos I want to get up at 3AM!:eek::o

Night ladies! :wavey::kiss:

Go Lleyton, go Kim!:yippee:

Angele
Yeah, I think it was me you were having the discussion with Ange, I agree with what you've said, I don't think I (and I'm hoping they can't either) can wait 1 1/2 year between engagement and actual marriage.
Yup it was with you I think, surprise surprise :p I think I remember you saying something about her father really being able to give her away :angel:

I know I can't wait a year and a half between engagement and wedding :p I imagine Kim is pretty anxious to get married as well if she's already giving wedding magazines. And during Hopman Cup they asked her about her goals for the year and she said planning the wedding :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Chesty Larue
You know what I was thinking, so stop baiting miss! :p

I haven't a clue :angel:

Angele
01-21-2004, 08:16 PM
Goodnight Elke :wavey:

possie
01-21-2004, 08:16 PM
I'm off, hoping to be asleep when my sweet nervewreck arrives!:p

Aawwww :angel:

Cos I want to get up at 3AM!:eek::o

Night ladies! :wavey::kiss:

Go Lleyton, go Kim!:yippee:

Good for you, maybe I'll get up at 2am :scratch:, the TV room should be empty and I could search channels for some tennis.

Night Elke, talk to you later :kiss:

possie
01-21-2004, 08:18 PM
I haven't a clue :angel:

Do you really want a whole, long, gooberish, sopy, romantic, sexy ( ;) ) story that goes with my thoughts......:scratch: :angel:

Chesty Larue
01-21-2004, 08:19 PM
Night Elke :wavey:

3:00am :o

I'll probably be avoiding :p Ange can testify as to how neurotic I can get in that respect :p

Angele
01-21-2004, 08:19 PM
Do you really want a whole, long, gooberish, sopy, romantic, sexy ( ;) ) story that goes with my thoughts......:scratch: :angel:
I do :D

Chesty Larue
01-21-2004, 08:20 PM

*Grabs Popcorn*

Go! :p

possie
Yup it was with you I think, surprise surprise :p I think I remember you saying something about her father really being able to give her away :angel:

I know I can't wait a year and a half between engagement and wedding :p I imagine Kim is pretty anxious to get married as well if she's already giving wedding magazines. And during Hopman Cup they asked her about her goals for the year and she said planning the wedding :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

I agree (surprise, surprise :p ) I think they both want to get married soon too :hearts: :yippee; :yippee:

Did she really say that in the interview :angel: That is just so :hearts: And she has really reduced her playing schedual and doubles too.

Angele
Night Elke :wavey:

3:00am :o

I'll probably be avoiding :p Ange can testify as to how neurotic I can get in that respect :p
You're probably just as neurotic away from the computer :p

possie
01-21-2004, 08:22 PM
I do :D

I know you do! I've been trying to write another story, but its hard when I'm travelling, always on the move etc.

*Grabs Popcorn*

Go! :p

Ileana, you'd just laugh at my imagination :o

Chesty Larue
01-21-2004, 08:23 PM
You're probably just as neurotic away from the computer :p

Maybe a bit but it's not so bad, that is if I stay away from the computer :p Which I didn't do during the Davenport/Kim USO semi :o lol

Anyway the way I figure it..Kim has already taken like 10 years off of my life thru stress and nerves during her matches..I don't need to lose anymore :p

Angele
01-21-2004, 08:23 PM
I agree (surprise, surprise :p ) I think they both want to get married soon too :hearts: :yippee; :yippee:

Hopefully they can plan a wedding in less than a year lol

Did she really say that in the interview :angel: That is just so :hearts: And she has really reduced her playing schedual and doubles too.

Yup, she did :D http://www.hopmancup.com.au/tournament_news/press.aspx?NWS_NewsID=111

possie
01-21-2004, 08:24 PM
Ok, in 7 minutes I will have to disappear again to pay more money, but I'll be back (You guys are still going to be here?)

Scotso
01-21-2004, 08:25 PM
Ange is always here :p

Angele
I know you do! I've been trying to write another story, but its hard when I'm travelling, always on the move etc.

I know, it's fine, don't worry about it :kiss:

Angele
Ok, in 7 minutes I will have to disappear again to pay more money, but I'll be back (You guys are still going to be here?)
I will definetly still be here!

Angele
01-21-2004, 08:26 PM
Ange is always here :p
Hey I can't leave the house, what else am I going to do :p

Chesty Larue
01-21-2004, 08:27 PM
*whines* *complains* I wanna watch Kim play :(

possie
01-21-2004, 08:28 PM
"Have you set any goals for this year – number one, grand slams?

(Clijsters) No, not really – just to try to get the wedding organised, I guess."

Oh, I love it :hearts: :angel:

Thanks very much for the link (I missed out on such much tennis news!)

Angele
01-21-2004, 08:29 PM
"Have you set any goals for this year – number one, grand slams?

(Clijsters) No, not really – just to try to get the wedding organised, I guess."

Oh, I love it :hearts: :angel:
I hope that means the wedding will be this year :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Angele
01-21-2004, 08:29 PM
*whines* *complains* I wanna watch Kim play :(
Me too!

possie
01-21-2004, 08:30 PM
I hope that means the wedding will be this year :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Me too! By the sounds of it it sounds like it could be :yippee: :yippee: *Crosses fingers, toes.....*

possie
01-21-2004, 08:31 PM
Me too!

Me three!

possie
01-21-2004, 08:31 PM
Maybe I'll just stay up till 2am :p

possie
01-21-2004, 08:32 PM
Oooo...go to go pay mor money! Back in a minute.

Scotso
01-21-2004, 08:33 PM
:wavey:

Yay Nadal and Juanqui play tonight :hearts:

Chesty Larue
01-21-2004, 08:35 PM
I'm counting on JFC to get his match over with in like an hour :p I don't wanna half the night for Kim's match. Plus I want her to be done before Venus for some reason :p

Angele
01-21-2004, 08:35 PM
Me too! By the sounds of it it sounds like it could be :yippee: :yippee: *Crosses fingers, toes.....*
I wish Lleyton and Kim would make up their minds :p I'm sure a wedding within the year would be possible but I don't know if they can plan a wedding for this July or August which is when I assume it would be if it's this year and in Belgium.

Angele
01-21-2004, 08:36 PM
I'm counting on JFC to get his match over with in like an hour :p I don't wanna half the night for Kim's match. Plus I want her to be done before Venus for some reason :p
If JCF, Venus and Roger could all play their respective matches in an hour, that would be perfect! Even better if Venus could play hers in like 40 minutes :p

Chesty Larue
01-21-2004, 08:38 PM
oh Vodafone starts an hour earlier than Rod Laver..nevermind then Venus will be on before Kim :p

possie
01-21-2004, 08:39 PM
I wish Lleyton and Kim would make up their minds :p I'm sure a wedding within the year would be possible but I don't know if they can plan a wedding for this July or August which is when I assume it would be if it's this year and in Belgium.

I'm back :) (Wow, I can't belive how fast 2 hours has gone already!)

I think they want to get married some time in 2004 (rather than 2005) and the reason they haven't said anything about a date yet is that they are (very busy together :angel: ) trying to work out if it is possible to get married this year before they announce to the world when they want the wedding (and then not be able to follow through). I can just imagine their after tennis talks and what they keep coming back to talking about as they lie in bed before falling asleep :angel:

possie
01-21-2004, 08:40 PM
Even better if Venus could play hers in like 40 minutes :p

Well, who is she playing?, that could be possible.

Angele
01-21-2004, 08:42 PM
I'm back :) (Wow, I can't belive how fast 2 hours has gone already!)

I think they want to get married some time in 2004 (rather than 2005) and the reason they haven't said anything about a date yet is that they are (very busy together :angel: ) trying to work out if it is possible to get married this year before they announce to the world when they want the wedding (and then not be able to follow through). I can just imagine their after tennis talks and what they keep coming back to talking about as they lie in bed before falling asleep :angel:
:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Murkofan
01-21-2004, 08:43 PM
Be proud, y'all. I WARMED UP my Dinty Moore! :D

Scotso
01-21-2004, 08:43 PM
I wonder who they'll show tonight :rolleyes:

Last night they showed Agassi and Roddick AGAIN. PF.

Chesty Larue
01-21-2004, 08:44 PM

Douchevina.

I wouldn't be surprised if it took 40 minutes :p She's like many..a talented young russian. Lack of experience will probably kill her, she's bound to be nervous and that spells disaster :o

Angele
01-21-2004, 08:45 PM
A russian I believe, don't know her name though :o

possie
01-21-2004, 08:46 PM
:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

You're making me even more :hearts: now and I really want to write, but I write so much better when I'm at my home computer :(

Murkofan
Scott, they're showing Venus and Roger vs. Jeff Morrison. Flip's match is on tomorrow afternoon.

Chesty Larue
I wonder who they'll show tonight :rolleyes:

Last night they showed Agassi and Roddick AGAIN. PF.

Not surprisingly it's suppose to be Venus and Federer (cause Federer is playing a low ranked American :rolleyes: )

I want Kim and Lleyton you rat bastards!! :mad: :fiery:

Scotso
I hope that they show Lleyton again :D Only live this time :D

Scotso
01-21-2004, 08:48 PM
Kim's playing Camerin from Italia.

Pffffffff. Venus? :rolleyes: I don't mind Federer, he has a nice game. I like Morrison too, so that's not so bad. But come on, why Flip? Why are they airing all his matches? That's a joke.

Chesty Larue
01-21-2004, 08:48 PM
A russian I believe, don't know her name though :o

She looks like she's 12 :p

She played a top player at the USO last year..I can't remember who though :scratch:

Scotso
01-21-2004, 08:49 PM
oh sorry I thought you meant who Kim was playing, but I see now you meant Venus.

Scotso
01-21-2004, 08:49 PM
Venus is playing Vera Douche :D lol

I have to drive Eric to his meeting and then drive home, I'll see you all later :wavey:

possie
01-21-2004, 08:50 PM
I want Kim and Lleyton you rat bastards!! :mad: :fiery:

You tell 'em Ileana! :p

Angele
omg :o I'm watching Oprah and it's about women who's husbands left them. There's this poor women there who's husband left her for her best friend and her four children, leaving her alone with 5 young kids. Now he lives right around the corner from her :( Oprah asked if she and her husband had been emotionally disconnected and she said a little and Oprah snapped back either you were or you weren't, it's like being pregnant, you are or you aren't. The poor women almost burst into tears :(

Murkofan
For some reason ESPN seems to feel obligated to show the big night match, no matter who's on :scratch:

Chesty Larue
Venus is playing Vera Douche :D lol

lol yes poor girl has a rather unfortunate name :o :p

Angele
01-21-2004, 08:51 PM
You're making me even more :hearts: now and I really want to write, but I write so much better when I'm at my home computer :(
Sorry, I didn't mean to tempt you :o If it helps though, I'm sure you'd write something beautiful even away from home. But don't feel that you have to write for me!

Murkofan
01-21-2004, 08:52 PM
I have to agree with Oprah there.

Angele
01-21-2004, 08:52 PM
For some reason ESPN seems to feel obligated to show the big night match, no matter who's on :scratch:
They didn't do that today though... the night matches yesterday were Alicia vs. Dani and Ginepri vs. Guccione

Angele
01-21-2004, 08:53 PM
I have to agree with Oprah there.
Well yeah but she really snapped back at the poor woman :o She could of said it in a nicer way I think.

Chesty Larue
01-21-2004, 08:55 PM
They didn't do that today though... the night matches yesterday were Alicia vs. Dani and Ginepri vs. Guccione

Pff they didn't show Kim either even though she was the first night match :(

possie
01-21-2004, 08:56 PM
Sorry, I didn't mean to tempt you :o If it helps though, I'm sure you'd write something beautiful even away from home. But don't feel that you have to write for me!

No, no, I want to write something, but I'm just having trouble trying to put my thoughts into words at the moment, and not having a place to myself to sit down and write makes it harder. But some day soon....

Patience is a virtue :angel: (But don't worry, when it comes to this gooberish Lleyki stuff me and you have no patience! :angel: )

Murkofan
01-21-2004, 08:57 PM

This is true. I guess Linds got the nod over Ginepri, especially considering they'd only shown one women's match :p

Chesty Larue
01-21-2004, 09:00 PM
This is true. I guess Linds got the nod over Ginepri, especially considering they'd only shown one women's match :p

Cause lord knows the network would explode if they showed a match in full that didn't consist of an American woman :rolleyes:

Angele
01-21-2004, 09:00 PM
No, no, I want to write something, but I'm just having trouble trying to put my thoughts into words at the moment, and not having a place to myself to sit down and write makes it harder. But some day soon....

Whenever you're ready to write, I'll be ready to read :angel: No pressure though, no hurry, etc...

Patience is a virtue :angel: (But don't worry, when it comes to this gooberish Lleyki stuff me and you have no patience! :angel: )

I just can't wait for wedding pictures :hearts: :hearts: And just all the gooberish stuff that's going to come with a wedding :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Chesty Larue
01-21-2004, 09:02 PM
why was everyone all up about the possiblity of a Sharapova/Kim match? Sharapova would have to go thru Myskina first..it's doubtful she'll even win that match :rolleyes:

possie
01-21-2004, 09:02 PM
Whenever you're ready to write, I'll be ready to read :angel: No pressure though, no hurry, etc...

Thank you.

I just can't wait for wedding pictures :hearts: :hearts: And just all the gooberish stuff that's going to come with a wedding :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

I'd be happy at this stage with a wedding date! But I can just imagine the pictures :hearts:

Angele
01-21-2004, 09:05 PM
Thank you.

No problem! In the meantime I've been reading your other stories :angel:

I'd be happy at this stage with a wedding date! But I can just imagine the pictures :hearts:

I think at this stage I'd be happy with a gooberish picture lol... we've had all the engagement stuff but it's been so long since we've gotten a good, gooberish picture of them!

possie
01-21-2004, 09:05 PM
why was everyone all up about the possiblity of a Sharapova/Kim match? Sharapova would have to go thru Myskina first..it's doubtful she'll even win that match :rolleyes:

Because the tennis press and commentators love to get themselves worked up about what could come in rounds ahead just so the actual tennis players can spend all their time saying that they don't look beyond the next match :p

Chesty Larue
01-21-2004, 09:08 PM
Because the tennis press and commentators love to get themselves worked up about what could come in rounds ahead just so the actual tennis players can spend all their time saying that they don't look beyond the next match :p

But seriously..she would have to go thru Myskina and Rubin I think in order to get to Kim :p

The way everyone was talking I thought she would be Kim's 3rd or 4th round opponent..but she can only meet Kim in the Quarters.

possie
01-21-2004, 09:09 PM
I think at this stage I'd be happy with a gooberish picture lol... we've had all the engagement stuff but it's been so long since we've gotten a good, gooberish picture of them!

Yeah that's true actually. I don't intend to jinx anyone but we need a victor at the AO. I really, really want Lleyton to do well. It would mean so much to him and I know that the Aussie crowd would be in their element (and I of course would be kicking myslef that I wasn't in the country :p )

possie
01-21-2004, 09:10 PM
But seriously..she would have to go thru Myskina and Rubin I think in order to get to Kim :p

The way everyone was talking I thought she would be Kim's 3rd or 4th round opponent..but she can only meet Kim in the Quarters.

Yeah, I don't think she'll get to Kim in the quarters *hopes Kim gets to the quaters :unsure:*

Murkofan
01-21-2004, 09:10 PM
Rubin's not a young Russian, and Myskina is a brunette with bad hair :p

Angele
01-21-2004, 09:12 PM
Yeah that's true actually. I don't intend to jinx anyone but we need a victor at the AO. I really, really want Lleyton to do well. It would mean so much to him and I know that the Aussie crowd would be in their element (and I of course would be kicking myslef that I wasn't in the country :p )
A victory at the AO would just be heaven! Lleyton would be ecstatic... I'm pretty sure we'd see tears from him and from most of his camp :hearts: :angel:

Jess
01-21-2004, 09:12 PM
Evening :wavey:

Chesty Larue
01-21-2004, 09:13 PM
I want like hourly updates on the condition of Kim's ankle :p I hate that we don't really know till after the match :(

Angele
01-21-2004, 09:14 PM
:wavey: Jess!

possie
01-21-2004, 09:14 PM
At victory at the AO would just be heaven! Lleyton would be ecstatic... I'm pretty sure we'd see tears from him and from most of his camp :hearts: :angel:

Oh, I don't want to get my hopes up but..... :angel:

Chesty Larue
01-21-2004, 09:15 PM
Hey Jess :wavey:

possie
01-21-2004, 09:16 PM
Hi, Boobette = Jess? Hi there! (I was away when all the name changes occurred, so forgive me if I'm a little slow / forgetful with the new changes).

Angele
01-21-2004, 09:16 PM
Oh, I don't want to get my hopes up but..... :angel:
I don't want to get my hopes up either but I can't stop my mind from wandering to thoughts of such things :angel:

Jess
01-21-2004, 09:18 PM
Oooh I soooo hope one of them wins :bounce: I cannot allow myself to hope that though...

possie
01-21-2004, 09:24 PM
I don't want to get my hopes up either but I can't stop my mind from wandering to thoughts of such things :angel:

Me either!! :angel: To say that he has three Grand Slam titles to his name .....:D :angel:

Chesty Larue
01-21-2004, 09:24 PM
I know what the chances of it happening are..so I don't think about it :o

possie
01-21-2004, 09:27 PM
Just to let you know that I have to go in about 8 minutes. But it was great to have this chat (I do miss the gooberishness on a regular basis :angel: ) But I will be on tomorrow as I have to find out the match results (and match reports!) *Crosses fingers*

Angele
Ok I'm gonna stop thinking about it now :o It's only the wednesday of the first week of the open... I'm never gonna survive 2 weeks :o

Scotso
Ginepri is f'in hot

Jess
01-21-2004, 09:28 PM
I just want to see them both get through their second round matches for now. I'll worry about the other rounds later.

Angele
01-21-2004, 09:29 PM
Just to let you know that I have to go in about 8 minutes. But it was great to have this chat (I do miss the gooberishness on a regular basis :angel: ) But I will be on tomorrow as I have to find out the match results (and match reports!) *Crosses fingers*
It was great talking to you too! I don't know if I'll be on tomorrow because I've got a dentist appointement in the afternoon and my dentist is two hours away so that takes away a good portion of the day :( Hopefully though I'll be here. If not, I hope I'll be able to talk to you again soon :hug:

Angele
01-21-2004, 09:30 PM
Well I need to be off as well, my dad needs the computer.

:wavey: All

Chesty Larue
01-21-2004, 09:30 PM
I'm hoping for some improved play from Lleyton though..he wasn't playing all that great against Mamiit :o Maybe he just didn't like his style of play :confused:

For Kim..I just hope she stays healthy lol :p She needs a better serving day and cutting down on the UE's..but loving the apparently aggressive play from her ;)

Scotso
01-21-2004, 09:32 PM
I'm so lazy. I haven't done *any* school work so far and I'm really going to regret it later.

It's okay though, right? Because it's a grand slam, right? :D :o

possie
01-21-2004, 09:33 PM
Yes, I should stop thinking about it too. Now I do have to be off. Goodnight Ange, Ileana, Jess, Marly and Scott.

Talk to you soon :wavey:

Scotso
01-21-2004, 09:35 PM
I'm taking a brain test. Apparently I need a new one.

Scotso
01-21-2004, 09:36 PM
don't leave me guys :sad:

Chesty Larue
01-21-2004, 09:37 PM
I'm gonna take off as well :wavey:

Scotso
01-21-2004, 09:41 PM
"Two hydrogen atoms are walking down the road. One says, 'I've lost an electron.' 'You sure?' the other asks. 'Yes,' the first answers, 'I'm positive.'"

:lol:

Scotso
01-21-2004, 09:42 PM
oh no I'm all alone :sad:

Jess
01-21-2004, 09:45 PM
I'm still here. Attempting to work as well :rolleyes: but it's too hard.

Scotso
01-21-2004, 09:46 PM
Then stop and talk to me :D

Scotso
01-21-2004, 09:49 PM
wow I had a virus, good thing I ran my scan thingy

Jess
01-21-2004, 09:50 PM
are you alright now.... what scan?

Scotso
01-21-2004, 09:54 PM
it was a computer virus

i ran norton antivirus

Scotso
01-21-2004, 10:00 PM
I need to put in some laundry brb

Lisbeth
01-21-2004, 10:01 PM
Hi people!

Yay! Kim and Lleyton day!

Jess
01-21-2004, 10:01 PM
lol - oh right! ;)

Lisbeth
01-21-2004, 10:03 PM
We need Kimmy Ankle Cam so we can see how it's going 24 hours a day!

dagmar7
01-21-2004, 10:07 PM
:wavey: thread...

I'm glad Marly's calm, anyway. Someone has to be.:) Count me as one of the neurotic wrecks. Coverage only starts at 11:30 P.M. here.

Go Lleyton, Kim and also PimPim, Todd and assorted others to be determined later.:p

Jess
01-21-2004, 10:08 PM
Hiya Jane :wavey:

Jess
01-21-2004, 10:09 PM
Unfortunately I don't have coverage only audio hopefully it goes without too many incidents.

Lisbeth
01-21-2004, 10:10 PM
Yes lots of excitement today. I have a good feeling about Kim and a decent feeling about Lleyton based on the fact that he's beaten the guy twice already this year.

Jess
01-21-2004, 10:12 PM
Yeah I think they should both be alright. As long as the ankle holds up I don't think Kim'll have too many problems. And Lleyton has beaten him twice in two weeks.

dagmar7
01-21-2004, 10:14 PM
Yes lots of excitement today. I have a good feeling about Kim and a decent feeling about Lleyton based on the fact that he's beaten the guy twice already this year.

I thought Ll looked pretty nervous for the first match--no profanity!:( Sometimes, an alarming sign...and Kucera is a tough customer, a smart player. He won't hand him the match.

On the positive side, Lleyton's physical conditioning looks amazing.:D Let's hope it's really hot, and this will be a good test for him.

Kim should beat the Italian girl very easily. I hope her ankle/bruise/tendon? feels good.

Edit: On the fearful side, Kucera trounced Malisse in straight sets, although Xavier made a lot of errors, over forty I think.

Scotso
01-21-2004, 10:16 PM
hey new people :)

Scotso
01-21-2004, 10:17 PM
go Emmanuelle, PimPim, and both Vivi and Silvia :D

dagmar7
01-21-2004, 10:20 PM
:wavey: Hey Dr. Scotso...How are things? You're attending University I seem to recall.

Oh yeah, and best of luck to Stephanie Foretz in the doubles, even though she breaks my heart.lol

Edit: sorry about all the typos. I could use more University myself, obviously.:p

Scotso
01-21-2004, 10:21 PM
go Todd, RAFAEL :D, Amanda, and Elena L :D

Scotso
01-21-2004, 10:23 PM
Things are decent, thanks :) Yeah I'm in school but I hate it. Eh well.

Go tennis!

Scotso
01-21-2004, 10:24 PM
Joachim's up a break :D

Lisbeth
01-21-2004, 10:26 PM
I am interested that they keep giving the night matches to Flip instead of Ll. It might be because Flip keeps drawing more interesting opponents, but I wonder if the tournament trusts Ll to hold up better in the heat?!

Anyway, I'm not worried about Lleyton. He was ahead the whole time (despite a few fruit loops in GM who think Mamiit would have come back and won!) so there was not much to get excited about. And he was very worked up at Sydney so the profanity and racquet abuse is not too far away!

Lisbeth
01-21-2004, 10:27 PM
Wow Pim Pim's having a great year! Must be the Camp Hewitt factor. Does anyone know why he's called that, btw?

dagmar7
...and gave it back.:(

Come on PimPim, beat that Martin, who must be tired from taking out Feliciano Lopez in five. At least, I think it was him.

:confused:

Scotso
Nadal up a break :D :hearts:

dagmar7
01-21-2004, 10:32 PM
I am interested that they keep giving the night matches to Flip instead of Ll. It might be because Flip keeps drawing more interesting opponents, but I wonder if the tournament trusts Ll to hold up better in the heat?!

Anyway, I'm not worried about Lleyton. He was ahead the whole time (despite a few fruit loops in GM who think Mamiit would have come back and won!) so there was not much to get excited about. And he was very worked up at Sydney so the profanity and racquet abuse is not too far away!

Well, I think that's true. Flip has worked a lot on his fitness, but with all his injuries, it just makes it impossible for him to achieve the same level that Lleyton has, and the larger you are, the more you sweat and the more you tend to wilt in the heat. At least, that's what someone told me.

Last year, Ll had the first three matches at night, and then didn't seem to adjust well to daytime conditions, so I'm happy he's playing day matches. He looks great.:)

He seems to feel more inhibited in Melbourne than in Sydney.:scratch:

Scotso
01-21-2004, 10:34 PM
Manu isn't doing too well.

Scotso
01-21-2004, 10:35 PM
This Golovin girl must be on steroids :eek:

Scotso
01-21-2004, 10:36 PM
Nadal lost the break :rolleyes:

Todd up 4-1 :D

Scotso
01-21-2004, 10:38 PM
Emmanuelle about to get bagelled :o :mad:

Scotso
01-21-2004, 10:40 PM
wow she saved 2 set points :D go manu!

Scotso
01-21-2004, 10:42 PM
dust I scare thee away with my fanatacism? :o

dagmar7
01-21-2004, 10:42 PM
Emmanuelle about to get bagelled :o :mad:

Un-bagelled.:D

Scotso
01-21-2004, 10:43 PM
Manu broke :bounce: 1*-5 :D lol

Lisbeth
01-21-2004, 10:43 PM
Yes he does seem to be inhibited in Melbourne. I guess because this is the one he really, really wants. But that didn't stop him in Davis Cup, so hopefully the pseudo-Fanatics will help him today! Kucera's certainly no pushover but I think Ll starts as fave.

Scotso
01-21-2004, 10:45 PM
2-5* :D

GO MANU KICK HER RUSSIAN ASS :D

No offense to any Russians ;)

yay you're alive dagmar7 (what is your name)

Scotso
01-21-2004, 10:46 PM
Kucera doesn't match up well against Lleyton.

Nadal broke again :D :hearts:

Jess
01-21-2004, 10:46 PM
Yeah winning the davis cup there has to be a good thing. I think he's got to be favourite against Kucera.

Scotso
01-21-2004, 10:48 PM
2-6 Gagliardi :sad:

dagmar7
dust I scare thee away with my fanatacism? :o

Indeed, you are vehement, but I am not yet scared away.;)

I just don't type that quickly.:)

My name is Dagmar.:o

Jane, I always agreed with John McEnroe--I felt the fans let Lleyton down in that El Aynaoui match.:(

Scotso
Likhovtseva leads the Italian Lesbian 6-2 :D

Scotso
01-21-2004, 10:49 PM
Where are you from Dagmar? I know you probably told me before but that was a long time ago :o

Lisbeth
01-21-2004, 10:50 PM
I am trying to ignore Nadal, LOL!

dagmar7
01-21-2004, 10:51 PM
Where are you from Dagmar? I know you probably told me before but that was a long time ago :o

I'm Canadian. My dad is german; my mother is american, but was born in russia--hence, the weird name...although there is another Dagmar on these boards.:)

Lisbeth
01-21-2004, 10:52 PM
Oh, did McEnroe say that? He's probably right actually. El Anouyi did play amazingly well but a proper biased crowd with no scruples might have lifted Hewitt in time. He he, listen to me.

Lisbeth
01-21-2004, 10:53 PM
Dagmar's not a weird name. I know at least one and I'm sure there are lots in books. I think it's quite a nice name.

Scotso
01-21-2004, 10:54 PM
How can you ignore Rafa :o Have you SEEN him? :hearts:

Wow that's more strange than Mary Pierce. I won't hold your Russification against you ;)

dagmar7
01-21-2004, 10:57 PM
Oh, did McEnroe say that? He's probably right actually. El Anouyi did play amazingly well but a proper biased crowd with no scruples might have lifted Hewitt in time. He he, listen to me.

Yes, he did say that, and, needless to say, I agreed with him.
Anyway, I'm glad to see him play more tournaments to start the year. He's listed for AMRO (?) in the Netherlands too. He's never played that before.:)

Scotso
01-21-2004, 10:57 PM
http://members4.clubphoto.com/_cgi-bin/getImage.pl?imgID=28725645-10ce&trans=

http://members4.clubphoto.com/_cgi-bin/getImage.pl?imgID=28725677-8f9e&trans=

:hearts:

Lisbeth
01-21-2004, 10:58 PM
Yep, normally I like Nadal (too young for me to lust over without feeling weird, though!) but he's Lleyton's next opponent and I am nervy enough about Kucera without worrying about the wunderkind in round 3 and the tennis demigod in round 4!

Lisbeth
01-21-2004, 10:59 PM
Hey Reid is up 6-3 1-0 with a break! Go Toddy, this is what WCs are for! Camp Hewitt strikes again!

Scotso
01-21-2004, 10:59 PM
download "Radio Belize" by Deep Forest :D

I'm so obsessed with this song, it's so odd :D

Scotso
01-21-2004, 11:00 PM
Toddy :D

6-4 0-1 Nadal :D

7-6 PimPim :D

Scotso
01-21-2004, 11:02 PM
yes Nadal is only 17, but I'm only 20 and I look 14, so I figure that if he can have more muscles in his pinky than I do in my whole body then I can lust after him... plus 16 is legal here so yeah :hearts:

dagmar7
01-21-2004, 11:04 PM
Dagmar's not a weird name. I know at least one and I'm sure there are lots in books. I think it's quite a nice name.

Thanks...you know a Dagmar? I don't know any others. People made fun of my name a lot in school as you can well imagine, but I have embraced it.:)

Scot, I've watched one Nadal match on television--a poorly contested affair against Corretja, but I won't hold that against him.

He isn't 'hot' to me--but I didn't think Lleyton was hot when he was that age either so maybe it's just my anti-jailbait gene kicking in.:p

Lisbeth
01-21-2004, 11:05 PM
Well that's perfectly fine but I'm more like 30 so I'm afraid I draw the line at teenagers as eye candy. I'm sure he'll still be cute in 3 years, LOL!

dagmar7
01-21-2004, 11:06 PM
Also, my mum was born there, but I don't automatically like all Russians.

I loved Zvereva when she was playing...and now I like crying Vera Zvonareva, but I don't support them en masse.

Lisbeth
01-21-2004, 11:07 PM
yes i can imagine, but then people make fun of anyone in school eg can you imagine how many things rhyme with "Jane"!!

Actually I think a lot of children are extremely cruel by nature. Luckily they evolve!

Scotso
01-21-2004, 11:07 PM
Nadal broken :mad:

Gagliardi is putting up more of a fight in this set. Allez!

Dagmar is a nice name. It's something you don't see every day which is wonderful. I get sick of having 100 "Jim"s around, etc.

Scotso
01-21-2004, 11:08 PM
ick, you like the crybaby?

you're 30? wow I thought you were younger. not a bad thing, btw.

yay Nadal broke back :D

Lisbeth
01-21-2004, 11:10 PM
Actually I remembered I know 2 - one I went to uni with, and the other is the 7 year old daughter of a colleague. Obviously I don't know her all that well. Every second person has a "weird" either first or second name in Oz so by the time the wits have dealt with Tjandamurra, Saddam and Moron I don't think they have much time for the Dagmars of this world!

Scotso
01-21-2004, 11:10 PM
this Farina/Vivi match is taking forever

Amanda losing to that Safina :mad:

Scotso
01-21-2004, 11:11 PM
Juan Carlos started :bounce:

Lisbeth
01-21-2004, 11:12 PM
Yep but I like to act about 11. More fun that way, LOL!

Scotso
01-21-2004, 11:12 PM
PimPim rolling now. Nadal not :p

Need to do more laundry brb

Lisbeth
01-21-2004, 11:13 PM
I was just going to say that. Hurry up JC.

Jess
01-21-2004, 11:13 PM
Has Ferrero's match started yet. I really want to stay up for Kim and Lleyton's matches - but I hope the one before gets over with quickly!

Lisbeth
01-21-2004, 11:14 PM
The Nadal match was on dead even points won last time I checked, but he does have the first set so that makes him ahead. Sorry Scott (I assume that's your name?) but I hope this match is exhausting!!

dagmar7
01-21-2004, 11:14 PM
Yes, I'm twenty-eight. Part of the senior contingent, I suppose.:)

lol...who would give their kid Moron for a name...although I knew an Aphrodite in school...talk about pressure.:p

Lisbeth
01-21-2004, 11:16 PM
anti-jailbait gene, LOL! I reckon I've got one of them too. But I'm always telling the girls not to get serious with any bloke under 30 as they improve immesely at that age. I'm only half kidding.

dagmar7
01-21-2004, 11:17 PM
I don't think I can be on line for the match. It makes me too nervous, like my fellow weak-willed canuck, Ileana.

Besides I have an early meeting tomorrow.:(

Oh, yeah, and I worship the crybaby. I really like the way she construct points. I think she has a lot of creativity on the court, especially compared to Dementieva, Safina, Petrova and, yes, from what I can tell Sharapova aswell.

So there it is.:)

Jess
01-21-2004, 11:18 PM
lol...who would give their kid Moron for a name...although I knew an Aphrodite in school...talk about pressure.:p

Was there really a kid called Moron :lol: what goes on in some parents minds! :rolleyes:

Scotso
01-21-2004, 11:19 PM
JC didn't start well.

6-2 5-0 Likhovtseva :D

Scotso
01-21-2004, 11:20 PM
What's wrong with you Rafael :mad:

Scotso
01-21-2004, 11:20 PM
I think if Lleyton and Rafa play I'll stay far away from here for fear of my life :p

Lisbeth
01-21-2004, 11:22 PM
Serbs, I think. They also use Marion for boys. We have a lot of relatively recent refugees from there and I assume they didn't know the kid would grow up in an English-speaking country until after it was born. The Saddams mostly call themselves Sam though!

Anyway kids are one thing but luckily most Aussie adults are pretty fine what you're called or what colour you are or whatever as long as you're a good person (and cheer for the right cricket team!).

Lisbeth
01-21-2004, 11:24 PM
Aphrodite is a bit full on, but then it's no worse than Athena, Diana, Venus or Freya and there are a few of those around. The Spanish thing of calling boys Jesus I have never really got my head around though!

Jess
01-21-2004, 11:25 PM
Yeah it's just the children who would give you a hard time!!

JC has been broken! I wanted this to be over quickly - :rolleyes: not a 5 set epic.

Lisbeth
01-21-2004, 11:26 PM
Nadal fans do not have to stay away. Though of course if actually you're cheering for him OVER Lleyton then there's probably a safer forum for you!

Scotso
01-21-2004, 11:28 PM
JC is still on serve ?

I hope he steps it up soon.

I wouldn't cheer for Nadal, but I wouldn't cheer for Lleyton either.

Scotso
01-21-2004, 11:29 PM
Todd's up 6-3 6-4

anyone else having the occasional problem posting?

Jess
01-21-2004, 11:29 PM
Sorry - yeah JC is still on serve 2-2,

Scotso
01-21-2004, 11:30 PM
Silvia losing :eek:

7-6 6-3 PimPim :D

dagmar7
Nadal fans do not have to stay away. Though of course if actually you're cheering for him OVER Lleyton then there's probably a safer forum for you!

What she said...;)

Ferrero's still on serve with Volandri, who I didn't realize was in the top fifty.

:scratch:

Maybe not such an easy match after all.

Todd Reid and PimPim up two sets to love.:worship:

Scotso
Golovin def. Pistolesi 6-2 6-3 :eek:

Scotso
01-21-2004, 11:32 PM
break him Rafa!

Scotso
01-21-2004, 11:33 PM
6-4 3-6 Rafa :mad:

he better not lose another set.

Lisbeth
01-21-2004, 11:34 PM
Oh for crying out loud JCF, we're depending on a short sharp match here and you're fiddling around with deuces.