The "So You're Saying It's A Party In Your Pants." Thread 01 [Archive] - Page 12 - MensTennisForums.com

The "So You're Saying It's A Party In Your Pants." Thread 01

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Angele
01-17-2004, 12:15 PM
Yeah, i'm pretty sure it is. They usually do a interview with them so hopefully it's the same this year.
:D
Sounds great :D You lucky aussies will have to let us know what Lleyton talked about!

donna
01-17-2004, 12:16 PM
You poor thing.....it must be horrible. At least you can still talk on this I guess but i'm sure you must be sick of it all.

Angele
01-17-2004, 12:17 PM
Apparently Belgian news just announced that Kim would be playing AO... somebody started a thread about it at wtaworld but a lot of people seem to questioning the news since they didn't say where they got it from and it hasn't been reported anywhere else :unsure:

Angele
01-17-2004, 12:18 PM
You poor thing.....it must be horrible. At least you can still talk on this I guess but i'm sure you must be sick of it all.
Well I am definetly not sick of talking to you guys :hug: It's the one thing that's still normal atm lol

donna
01-17-2004, 12:18 PM
Sounds great :D You lucky aussies will have to let us know what Lleyton talked about!

don't worry, we will! Although I don't think it will be anything interesting....just the usual stuff and even if there is anything about the engagement he will say the same thing he has been saying all week. It's quite funny actually coz i have seen about 3 interviews with him and he has said exactly the same thing every time :p

donna
01-17-2004, 12:21 PM
Apparently Belgian news just announced that Kim would be playing AO... somebody started a thread about it at wtaworld but a lot of people seem to questioning the news since they didn't say where they got it from and it hasn't been reported anywhere else :unsure:

:eek: i'm slightly worried! I really don't want her to hurt it even more but if it is true then i'm sure she knows what she's doing :unsure: I hope that she does make a decision by tomorrow (sunday) coz I am going and I would rather just know whether or not she will be there and not be sitting down waiting for her to play then find out she has pulled out :mad: I have prepared myself for her not to be there....

Angele
01-17-2004, 12:25 PM
don't worry, we will! Although I don't think it will be anything interesting....just the usual stuff and even if there is anything about the engagement he will say the same thing he has been saying all week. It's quite funny actually coz i have seen about 3 interviews with him and he has said exactly the same thing every time :p
:lol:

Lleyton's answers do sometimes sound pre-recorded... Kim's as well. How often has she said that they don't talk about tennis? lol If we don't get any news before then though he might have an update on her ankle!

donna
01-17-2004, 12:27 PM

Lleyton's answers do sometimes sound pre-recorded... Kim's as well. How often has she said that they don't talk about tennis? lol If we don't get any news before then though he might have an update on her ankle!

Yeah that's true although I'm sure he will just give another pre-recorded answer about that too :p

Angele
01-17-2004, 12:28 PM
:eek: i'm slightly worried! I really don't want her to hurt it even more but if it is true then i'm sure she knows what she's doing :unsure: I hope that she does make a decision by tomorrow (sunday) coz I am going and I would rather just know whether or not she will be there and not be sitting down waiting for her to play then find out she has pulled out :mad: I have prepared myself for her not to be there....
There's so much conflicting information that it's impossible to know what to believe. I'd hate for Kim to play and injure her ankle more but then some reports have said that Kim won't play unless she's 100%... I can't see her ankle being 100% by Tuesday though :( I hope whatever decision she makes that she makes it today or tomorrow because a lot of people are in the same situation as you I think and plus it would just be good to stop worrying about it lol... I trust that whatever decision she makes though it's the right one. I'm sure both the AO and Sydney tournaments have great staff/doctors that have been advising her on what to do and have told her what could happen if she plays and it's not 100% so I hope she won't take any chances.

Puss-in-Boots
01-17-2004, 12:30 PM
:wavey: Busty! ;)

Hope you feel better soon. :hug:

Angele
01-17-2004, 12:30 PM
Yeah that's true although I'm sure he will just give another pre-recorded answer about that too :p
Probably lol... but actually he hasn't been too bad about her ankle. He gave a bit of information in his thursday press conference and on saturday apparently said that she had been training but it was still day to day. That press conference hasn't been released yet though, only read that quote in an article.

Angele
01-17-2004, 12:31 PM
Allan!! :wavey: Hi, how are you? Haven't talked to you in ages :(

Thanks! I'm definetly feeling a lot better than I was!

donna
01-17-2004, 12:31 PM
yep totally agree with you. And truthfully I would rather not see her play this year at the AO if that meant that she would be alright for the rest of the year which i'm sure is what everyone wants. I'm sure she will do what she thinks is best and hopefully everything goes ok

donna
01-17-2004, 12:33 PM
:wavey: Allan. I don't think we have met before

Angele
01-17-2004, 12:33 PM
yep totally agree with you. And truthfully I would rather not see her play this year at the AO if that meant that she would be alright for the rest of the year which i'm sure is what everyone wants. I'm sure she will do what she thinks is best and hopefully everything goes ok
Yeah I think everybody just wants to see her healthy asap. It would be so :sad: if she needed surgery or something and couldn't play for the rest of the year :(

donna
01-17-2004, 12:36 PM
Yeah it would be. Well i must be off...getting late and I have to get up for work in the morning *sighs* stupid work *mutters*

Talk to you soon :hug:

Angele
01-17-2004, 12:39 PM
:wavey: Cya later Donna... hope work isn't too horrible tomorrow :kiss:

Puss-in-Boots
01-17-2004, 12:41 PM
I'm good thanks, Angele! :kiss: Had a great holiday season, but now finding it hard to get back into work mode. :p

I have now also reached the stage where I am riding unaccompanied in slightly busier roads with traffic lights etc. :p The bike now lives with me, and I ride it to my friend's place and back everyday for practice. I kinda almost wish my friend lived just a little bit further away. :p It takes about as long for me to ride there as it does for me to get ready to ride (get the cover and locks off and wheel it to the front porch, and then get all my gear on and warm the bike up). :p :o :lol:

How are you? :) Has school started for you yet?

:wavey: Donna. :) I used to post here a fair bit, till the forums were shut down for a while.

Angele
01-17-2004, 12:45 PM
Glad you had a great holiday :D Going back to work is never fun though :ras: Are classes starting up again for you or are you doing some research?

:yeah: for all the bike stuff :bowdown: In no time you'll be riding like a real pro :smoke:

School has started up again but I haven't been going. I'll probably be home for at least another week :(

Puss-in-Boots
01-17-2004, 12:51 PM
I don't have to start teaching again till first week in March....but I'm supposed to be doing research at the moment. :o I'm so still in holiday mode. LOL

Walking/pushing the bike out of storage is a pain. Did you know that motorbikes have no reverse gear? I mean, in a way it makes sense, but if you're used to a car it's a bit weird not being able to reverse. :p

So what have you been up to at home? Is it boring, being stuck at home unwell? :hug:

Murkofan
01-17-2004, 12:55 PM
Wiesy almost does it, falls a shot short of cut
AP

HONOLULU -- This is one time a 14-year-old girl dreads having the weekend off.

Michelle Wie battled to the very end Friday, making two birdies on her final three holes for a 2-under 68 that left her one shot short of making the cut in the Sony Open.

"I cannot believe it," Wie said, exasperated that her even-par 140 wasn't enough to play on the weekend.

Maybe another time -- like, soon.

The youngest player in the PGA Tour record books, Wie posted the lowest score ever by a female competing against the men. Se Ri Pak had a 3-under 69 last year in the third round of the SBS Super Tournament on the Korean PGA Tour, where she tied for 10th.

Wie didn't realize the cut was at 1-under 139 until she finished her round.

"I thought I just had to make birdie," she said. "They said it was 139, and I added 70 and 70 together and was like, 'Oh, no. This is NOT happening."'

Her round was about as good as she could have shot. Wie saved par on eight holes, and two of her birdies Friday at Waialae Country Club were from at least 50 feet.

Still, it left a strong field at the Sony Open in awe.

"It's pretty incredible," former Sony Open winner Jerry Kelly said. "She's opening the door."

She tied for 80th, and finished ahead of 47 others.

Wie plans to play six LPGA Tour events this year -- she made the cut in six out of seven last year, two of them majors. When asked if she would like another sponsor's exemption to the Sony Open, the teenager in her came out.

"What do you think?" she said with a catty smile.

Steve Allan of Australia shot an 8-under 62, and at 129 held a one-stroke lead over Harrison Frazar (63) going into a weekend that won't have nearly the crowd or the excitement.

Defending champion Ernie Els (64) was another stroke back at 9-under 131. He spent the afternoon in his hotel room watching Wie, with whom he played a practice round Tuesday.

Craig Bowden shot 64 playing with Wie, a round only his wife will remember.

Wie returns to the ninth grade at nearby Punahou School, but she left quite an impression -- not only with her 68, but the strong finishing kick.

Despite a good chip to save par on No. 15, Wie had to play the final three holes in 3 under to make the cut.

She didn't go down without a fight.

Michelle Wie made two putts of more than 50 feet in Friday's round.

With the sun setting over Diamond Head, Wie belted her longest drive of the week, 311 yards down the middle. Her approach stopped 15 feet beyond the cup, and she holed it for her sixth birdie of the week.

She pulled her tee shot on the 189-yard 17th, the ball bouncing off the grandstand into the rough about 100 feet from the flag. Fighting to the end, she pitched to 4 feet and saved par for the eighth time in the round.

Wie needed an eagle on the final hole to make the cut, and she gave herself a chance with another big drive, leaving herself 252 yards to the hole.

She got her 5-wood a little too much in the air and it landed softly in front of the green, rolling into the first cut of rough. With a packed grandstand quietly watching, her chip for eagle headed to the hole and turned away, running about 4 feet by to end her hopes of making the cut.

What did she learn from the week?

"I learned what the PGA does -- they made the sand a lot fluffier and the greens a lot faster," Wie said.

It still wasn't enough to make a 14-year-old girl play like one.

Nearly 5,000 people -- a larger crowd than the Sony Open usually gets for the final pairing Sunday -- followed her around Waialae, and PGA Tour players stopped on the range to watch when she came up the ninth hole.

"I played with her on Tuesday, and she wasn't feeling well and wasn't playing well," Paul Azinger said as Wie played the back nine. "I thought she'd get waxed out here, but she's proving me wrong. I'd like to see her make a few birdies and make the cut."

Wie was trying to become the first female in 59 years to make the 36-hole cut in a PGA Tour event.

Babe Zaharias did it at the 1945 Los Angeles Open, then shot 76 and failed to qualify for the final round. No other women played on the PGA Tour until Annika Sorenstam last year at the Colonial.

Sorenstam had rounds of 71-74 to miss the cut by four shots. Connecticut club pro Suzy Whaley qualified for the Greater Hartford Open last year, but missed the cut by 13 shots.

This one came down to the very last hole, although it's difficult to compare Wie with Sorenstam.

Sorenstam had enormous pressure. She was the first woman in 58 years on the PGA Tour, and faced intense scrutiny for three months leading to her opening tee shot. Plus, Sorenstam already was established as the best player of her generation, and expectations were high.

Still, Waialae (7,060 yards) and Colonial (7,080 yards) are similar in length.

The Sony Open had a stronger field, featuring Vijay Singh, Ernie Els and Davis Love III among six of the top eight players in the world

And remember, Wie is in the ninth grade.

"If she makes it, that will be a lifetime achievement on this tour," Els said after he finished his round.

She was one shot away.

As fans streamed out of Waialae, they ran to the scoreboard to see if she made the cut, then slumped their shoulders and quietly filed out the gates.

Angele
01-17-2004, 12:57 PM
Well at least research is something you can pretty much do on your own time so nobody will know if you slack off a little bit ;)

No reverse? :scratch: I suppose it does make sense when you think about it but I can't imagine having to push a heavy bike is very easy :unsure:

I haven't been up to much... I am bored out of my mind. I haven't been sleeping well because I have to sleep on my back with my head elevated and with these big ice packs around my head so not only is that making me a little cranky but I also have more time on my hands :p I've been watching tv, some movies as well. It's annoying though because I'm not allowed to cry so I can't watch any sad movies. Laughing really, really hurts so I try to stay away from those as well :o Those two things eliminate a whole lot of movies though lol

Angele
01-17-2004, 01:01 PM
Hey Marly... thanks for the article. There are simply no words to describe how great Michelle is, and is going to be :worship: To shoot under par and come within one of making the cut at a men's event as a 14 year old girl is just hard to believe.

Puss-in-Boots
01-17-2004, 01:04 PM
Well at least research is something you can pretty much do on your own time so nobody will know if you slack off a little bit ;)

No reverse? :scratch: I suppose it does make sense when you think about it but I can't imagine having to push a heavy bike is very easy :unsure:

I haven't been up to much... I am bored out of my mind. I haven't been sleeping well because I have to sleep on my back with my head elevated and with these big ice packs around my head so not only is that making me a little cranky but I also have more time on my hands :p I've been watching tv, some movies as well. It's annoying though because I'm not allowed to cry so I can't watch any sad movies. Laughing really, really hurts so I try to stay away from those as well :o Those two things eliminate a whole lot of movies though lol

... until I get asked for results anyway. :p ;)

I've had a few scares pushing my bike. :o I just had to end up buying one of the larger and heavier 250cc bikes around. :rolleyes: But I think today I finally worked out how to get it to my front porch without any dramas.

You're not allowed to cry, and laughing hurts.... geez, it must be *really* boring for you. :hug: What's left to watch, nature documentaries? :p

:wavey: Marly. ;)

Angele
01-17-2004, 01:10 PM
... until I get asked for results anyway. :p ;)

I've had a few scares pushing my bike. :o I just had to end up buying one of the larger and heavier 250cc bikes around. :rolleyes: But I think today I finally worked out how to get it to my front porch without any dramas.

You're not allowed to cry, and laughing hurts.... geez, it must be *really* boring for you. :hug: What's left to watch, nature documentaries? :p

:wavey: Marly. ;)

Well whenever you know your deadline is coming up you can just work double time til it's done ;) That way you can slack off now and nobody will ever know :angel:

How heavy would you say your bike is? I know I certainly wouldn't have the strength to push around a motorbike :o I'm glad you've worked it out though :yeah:

Well I've been watching a lot of game shows and talk shows :p I can watch things that are a little funny but nothing that's really like laugh out loud funny beause then I can't stop myself from laughing :o

Puss-in-Boots
01-17-2004, 01:15 PM
Grar. I should be working now..... there's always tomorrow I guess. :angel: :p

My bike weighs about 160kgs. It's plenty enough for me... remember, I'm smaller than Lleyton :o .... heck even before he got buff? I'm smaller than that. :o

Well, I have started doing weights with some friends of mine... but it'll be a while before the effects really show. :p ;)

Angele
01-17-2004, 01:19 PM
It's late in the evening for you isn't it? Don't think you'll be getting any work done tonight :p

Well 160kgs seems like a lot of weight to push around, regardless of how much a person weighs :unsure:

You're smaller than Lleyton? I wouldn't of said that from the pictures I have of you :p How tall are you?

Puss-in-Boots
01-17-2004, 01:21 PM
I think I'm only 5'8" - 5'9". :sad:

But yeah... I remember seeing Lleyton's stats on the ATP site... and I am shorter and lighter than him. :p

Puss-in-Boots
01-17-2004, 01:23 PM
You still have pics of me? :o :p Well, if those pics of me on the motorbike my friend's dad took ever show up :p I'll pm you a copy. :p

Angele
01-17-2004, 01:27 PM
I'm pretty sure I saved that picture of you jumping in the air :p I unforetuntely forgot to save the lovely Allan as a blonde picture though :p

I suppose it's hard to tell in that picture but I would of said you were close to 6 feet :o

Angele
01-17-2004, 01:27 PM
Oh and definetly send me a pic of you on your motorbike if you get any :D

Murkofan
01-17-2004, 01:33 PM
Hey Marly... thanks for the article. There are simply no words to describe how great Michelle is, and is going to be :worship: To shoot under par and come within one of making the cut at a men's event as a 14 year old girl is just hard to believe.

I wanted her to make it so bad. Find out when she'll be on TV again, Golf Girl :p

I have a four hour orientation at school today :rolleyes:

Puss-in-Boots
01-17-2004, 01:34 PM
I'm pretty sure I saved that picture of you jumping in the air :p I unforetuntely forgot to save the lovely Allan as a blonde picture though :p

I suppose it's hard to tell in that picture but I would of said you were close to 6 feet :o

Oh good grief, you keep the crap ones and don't save the pics of myself I actually like. ;) :p

I've figured out how to put pics up on my uni account, so I'll put that pic up and pm you the link when I get around to doing it.

6 feet?! Maybe in my wildest dreams :o .... I'm glad we're clearing this up now, otherwise, you'd be so very disappointed if we ever met face-to-face. :p

Angele
01-17-2004, 01:38 PM
I wanted her to make it so bad. Find out when she'll be on TV again, Golf Girl :p

It would of been too cool had she made the cut :D But ah well, next time... hopefully there will be a next time!

I don't even know if anybody knows which tournaments she's playing this year :p All the reports have her playing 6-7 tour events including two majors but they don't mention whichones :p

I have a four hour orientation at school today :rolleyes:

:nerner:

Puss-in-Boots
01-17-2004, 01:39 PM
Oh and definetly send me a pic of you on your motorbike if you get any :D

Heh, I'm dying to see them myself. I don't really know what I look like on the motorbike. I hope those pics turned out well. My friend's dad took them ages ago, but I think he's still waiting to finish the roll of film. :o I'm almost tempted to just go out and buy a cheap digital camera and get my friend to do loads of shots that I can see immediately. :p

Yes, I'm so vain. :p

Murkofan
01-17-2004, 01:41 PM
It would of been too cool had she made the cut :D But ah well, next time... hopefully there will be a next time!

I don't even know if anybody knows which tournaments she's playing this year :p All the reports have her playing 6-7 tour events including two majors but they don't mention whichones :p

I want to know when she comes on again, dammit! :p
:nerner:

At least I can eat solid foods for breakfast before I go :p

Angele
01-17-2004, 01:42 PM
Oh good grief, you keep the crap ones and don't save the pics of myself I actually like. ;) :p

I've figured out how to put pics up on my uni account, so I'll put that pic up and pm you the link when I get around to doing it.

6 feet?! Maybe in my wildest dreams :o .... I'm glad we're clearing this up now, otherwise, you'd be so very disappointed if we ever met face-to-face. :p

I checked and I have that picture of you in the air and another of you posing in front of what looks like a whiteboard. There's an article with that picture if that helps at all. That picture is quite nice!

I wouldn't be dissapointed, I'd be happy :p I wouldn't have to hurt my neck to look up at you :p I'm only 5'3" though so you're still a good 6 inches taller than me :p

Angele
01-17-2004, 01:43 PM
Heh, I'm dying to see them myself. I don't really know what I look like on the motorbike. I hope those pics turned out well. My friend's dad took them ages ago, but I think he's still waiting to finish the roll of film. :o I'm almost tempted to just go out and buy a cheap digital camera and get my friend to do loads of shots that I can see immediately. :p

Yes, I'm so vain. :p

Tell your friends dad to finish that roll asap :p I'm sure you look very :cool: on your motorbike!

Angele
01-17-2004, 01:44 PM
I want to know when she comes on again, dammit! :p

Well I'll let you know if I find out anything :p

At least I can eat solid foods for breakfast before I go :p

That is so not funny!

Murkofan
01-17-2004, 01:46 PM
If you don't :nerner: at my misfortune, I won't :p at yours :angel:

Angele
01-17-2004, 01:48 PM
If you don't :nerner: at my misfortune, I won't :p at yours :angel:
Your misfortune has a duration of 4 hours, not 4 weeks :p

Puss-in-Boots
01-17-2004, 01:51 PM
I checked and I have that picture of you in the air and another of you posing in front of what looks like a whiteboard. There's an article with that picture if that helps at all. That picture is quite nice!

I wouldn't be dissapointed, I'd be happy :p I wouldn't have to hurt my neck to look up at you :p I'm only 5'3" though so you're still a good 6 inches taller than me :p

Ah... I know which ones you are referring too... I didn't really like them.... but then I think I am generally unphotogenic. :p

Well, thank you :kiss: it's just annoying cos just about every male friend I have is bigger and taller than me. I'm always the small, angry guy in the group. :p

Murkofan
01-17-2004, 01:52 PM
Dude, 4 hours is a long time :p

Angele
01-17-2004, 01:57 PM
Ah... I know which ones you are referring too... I didn't really like them.... but then I think I am generally unphotogenic. :p

Well, thank you :kiss: it's just annoying cos just about every male friend I have is bigger and taller than me. I'm always the small, angry guy in the group. :p

Well I think you look rather cute in the picture that accompanies the article :kiss:

:lol: at the small, angry guy :p All my female friends are about the same height as I am :p My male friends are all so tall though... bastards :p 75% of them are over 6 feet :( They all find it very amusing that they can stand behind up and put their chins on top of our heads :p

Angele
01-17-2004, 01:58 PM
Dude, 4 hours is a long time :p
Dude, imagine how long 4 weeks must feel then :p

Puss-in-Boots
01-17-2004, 02:02 PM

Tell your friends dad to finish that roll asap :p I'm sure you look very :cool: on your motorbike!

Yeah, if he was going to have trouble finishing the roll, why didn't he just take more pics of me on the bike? :p ;) :lol:

Well, it's not just me :p, there was also a group photo of me and my two biker friends, all of us on our bikes. I really want to see how that one turned out too.

Angele
01-17-2004, 02:04 PM
Yeah, if he was going to have trouble finishing the roll, why didn't he just take more pics of me on the bike? :p ;) :lol:

Well, it's not just me :p, there was also a group photo of me and my two biker friends, all of us on our bikes. I really want to see how that one turned out too.
Look at y'all posing for pictures :p Models in the making ;)

Puss-in-Boots
01-17-2004, 02:07 PM
Look at y'all posing for pictures :p Models in the making ;)

Bikers are very proud of their bikes. :p :lol: We've all even named our bikes. :o

Angele
01-17-2004, 02:09 PM
Bikers are very proud of their bikes. :p :lol: We've all even named our bikes. :o
:haha:

What did you name yours?

Puss-in-Boots
01-17-2004, 02:11 PM
So, fill me in on this..... why the whole mammary gland theme with the usernames etc? :p

3 of us, 3 bikes, 3 names. Zoe, Sally and Svetlana. Guess which one is mine? :o

Angele
01-17-2004, 02:16 PM
So, fill me in on this..... why the whole mammary gland theme with the usernames etc? :p

:lol: Well it's kind of a long story. The way it started was that I said something about being suprised Lley went for such a big ring for Kim and Ileana said it must be love and inserted a cheesy smilie :p Cilla asked Ileana if she was in love and eventually she (Cilla) said something about us lusty canadian women :p Marly said I should change my name to Lusty and I said only if she changed hers to Busty, which somebody had mentioned a little earlier, forget why though :p Anyways it kind of grew from there :o 3 of the names ( Busty, Hottie and Chesty) come from the simpsons... the others we made up ourselves :cool:

3 of us, 3 bikes, 3 names. Zoe, Sally and Svetlana. Guess which one is mine? :o

:lol:.... I think yours is Sally :p

Puss-in-Boots
01-17-2004, 02:24 PM
LOL, I wonder what the lurkers must think. :p

About the bike names...were you joking (and hence the :p?)? Mine's Svetlana. :lol:

Actually there are more guys that they went to uni with who also ride motorbikes, but I am closest to the two who are in the picture.... which I may hopefully be able to show you someday, when that mystical roll of film gets finished and developed. :p

Angele
01-17-2004, 02:28 PM
LOL, I wonder what the lurkers must think. :p

About the bike names...were you joking (and hence the :p?)? Mine's Svetlana. :lol:

Actually there are more guys that they went to uni with who also ride motorbikes, but I am closest to the two who are in the picture.... which I may hopefully be able to show you someday, when that mystical roll of film gets finished and developed. :p

Well our conversation eventually turned to our own breasts and I'm sure the lurkers got a kick out of that :p We had up to 125 at one point :o

I wasn't sure if I was kidding :scratch: lol... Well Svetlana is a very nice name for a bike *cough* :p

I have an idea ;) You could break into your friends house, steal the camera and finish off the roll of yourself. Then just take out the roll and put the camera back... I bet nobody would notice :p

Puss-in-Boots
01-17-2004, 02:36 PM
Well our conversation eventually turned to our own breasts and I'm sure the lurkers got a kick out of that :p We had up to 125 at one point :o

ROFLMFAO! :haha: 125 lurkers?! :o That's probably the most traffic these boards have ever seen. :p

I wasn't sure if I was kidding :scratch: lol... Well Svetlana is a very nice name for a bike *cough* :p

I have an idea ;) You could break into your friends house, steal the camera and finish off the roll of yourself. Then just take out the roll and put the camera back... I bet nobody would notice :p

I'm not that desperate...yet. :p Maybe I'll text him tomorrow and ask. :p

Scotso
01-17-2004, 02:38 PM
Hi :wavey:

Angele
01-17-2004, 02:41 PM
ROFLMFAO! :haha: 125 lurkers?! :o That's probably the most traffic these boards have ever seen. :p

Apparently a lot of people are interested in our bra sizes :p

I'm not that desperate...yet. :p Maybe I'll text him tomorrow and ask. :p

When did he take the pictures? If it's been more than 2 weeks I say break into the house :p Less than two weeks, maybe a text message would be ok ;)

Angele
01-17-2004, 02:42 PM
Hey Scott :hug: How are you?

Scotso
01-17-2004, 02:42 PM
Gilles Muller qualified for the Aussie :D

Scotso
01-17-2004, 02:43 PM
I'm good... I'm really glad the first week of classes is over. I'm taking 7 :eek: and I have no free time during the week.

I really shouldn't be having free time this weekend but... I'm lazy :p

Puss-in-Boots
01-17-2004, 02:45 PM
:wavey: Scotty :)

Angele
01-17-2004, 02:45 PM
I'm good... I'm really glad the first week of classes is over. I'm taking 7 :eek: and I have no free time during the week.

I really shouldn't be having free time this weekend but... I'm lazy :p
7 :eek: That sounds like a lot... which classes are you taking?

Scotso
01-17-2004, 02:46 PM
omg Camille Pin and Marie-Eve Pelletier qualified :D

Angele
01-17-2004, 02:47 PM
You're waking up to tons of good news Scott lol

Puss-in-Boots
01-17-2004, 02:48 PM
When did he take the pictures? If it's been more than 2 weeks I say break into the house :p Less than two weeks, maybe a text message would be ok ;)

If I'm not mistaken, 15 days ago, so just over 2 weeks. Ah well, I'll just text. ;)

Scotso
01-17-2004, 02:49 PM
*pull Allan into his lap*

I'm taking advance fitness :rolleyes:, wisdom literature of the prophets (old testament), sociology, business today, history of the president and congress, russia since 1917, and citizenship and service learning

Angele
01-17-2004, 02:51 PM
If I'm not mistaken, 15 days ago, so just over 2 weeks. Ah well, I'll just text. ;)
Well it's close to two weeks so I guess a text message is ok :p

Angele
01-17-2004, 02:52 PM

I'm taking advance fitness :rolleyes:, wisdom literature of the prophets (old testament), sociology, business today, history of the president and congress, russia since 1917, and citizenship and service learning
Wouldn't be my first choice of courses (:o) but I'm sure you like them :yeah:

Puss-in-Boots
01-17-2004, 02:53 PM

*nibbles Scotty's ear*

:eek: Sounds like you'll be writing lots of papers this term. :o

Puss-in-Boots
01-17-2004, 02:54 PM
Well it's close to two weeks so I guess a text message is ok :p

Well, actually.... I already messaged asking about the pics last week. :o But I'll message again! :p :devil:

Angele
01-17-2004, 02:55 PM
Well, actually.... I already messaged asking about the pics last week. :o But I'll message again! :p :devil:
:lol: now the truth comes out :p

Scotso
01-17-2004, 02:59 PM
*nibbles Scotty's ear*

:eek: Sounds like you'll be writing lots of papers this term. :o

woohoo

and yes :sad: I have to write three 15-page research papers :sad: I don't know what to do, I don't even know what kind of topic to make :sad:

Scotso
01-17-2004, 03:10 PM
where'd you go

Puss-in-Boots
01-17-2004, 03:10 PM
Well.. it's past 2 am here.... and I'm getting really sleep, so it's off to bed for me,

:goodnight Angele and Scotty! :kiss: :wavey:

Puss-in-Boots
01-17-2004, 03:11 PM
Sorry... really slow dialup.

Angele
01-17-2004, 03:13 PM
:wavey: Goodnight Allan :kiss:

I'm off as well, need to get some lunch :)

Scotso
01-17-2004, 03:17 PM
Bye Allan :sad:

Scotso
01-17-2004, 03:18 PM
We're getting rid of my digital cable TV and cable internet. We pay 100$ a month for them and no one has any time to use them.

So I'll be on dial-up soon, when I actually use the net.

Scotso
01-17-2004, 03:23 PM
Time to go to campus and pick up Eric :wavey: :kiss:

Chesty Larue
01-17-2004, 03:52 PM
So apparently Marc says Kim is playing..seeing how he's the coach I think I'll believe him :p

This is where I'm confused though..according to everyone she's had a little practice, nothing intense though and her ankle is ok..not great but ok :p Which in all honesty doesn't really sound that good. However we've also heard that she won't play unless she's 100% :confused:

Anyone else get the feeling they really don't want to spell out how well she is? Keep everyone guessing? :shrug:

Chesty Larue
01-17-2004, 04:21 PM
lol this is on the Aus Open site

http://www.australianopen.com/images/pics/large/b_hewitt_1701.jpg

The pic comes with this caption.."Lleyton Hewitt cheers on the Aussies" :scratch:

That's from the US Open..and he's cheering on Kim :p Evelyn is sitting right in front of him!

unless Kim magically became Australian :confused: :p

Chesty Larue
01-17-2004, 04:27 PM
OMG they did give Kim the Tuesday start! :eek: :lol:

Murkofan
01-17-2004, 07:48 PM

We all have excellent breasts ;)

Murkofan
01-17-2004, 07:52 PM
OMG they did give Kim the Tuesday start! :eek: :lol:

How upset are the WTAworld fans of poor put-upon wittle Ezel? :p

Chesty Larue
01-17-2004, 11:16 PM
How upset are the WTAworld fans of poor put-upon wittle Ezel? :p

Ah no one cares..they already did their little song and dance about McNamara being up Kim's ass :p

Frankly I would only expect something to start up again if one of the top players..like Justine, Amelie or Lindsay complained about it..but they haven't.

Angele
01-17-2004, 11:50 PM
:wavey: Anybody here?

dagmar7
01-17-2004, 11:51 PM
:wavey:

Is that you, Angele, behind that giant bust?;)

Angele
01-17-2004, 11:54 PM
lol yes Dagmar, it's me!

How are you?

Angele
01-17-2004, 11:55 PM
We all have excellent breasts ;)
Of course we do :angel:

dagmar7
01-17-2004, 11:57 PM
lol yes Dagmar, it's me!

How are you?

I'm great.:) I took advantage of the relatively less frigid temps and went skating.:D

I'm glad you enjoyed the article. Kim sure seems to like that Louis Vuitton cargo.

How's your rehabilitation going?:kiss:

Angele
01-18-2004, 12:02 AM
The temperate is a bit warmer here as well, not that I've been out or anything :o But about -5 today!

Kim's turning into a true fashionista :p She's got a LV bag, necklace and now, charm is it?

I'm doing better. The swelling has gone down considerably. I'm running out of the things to do to make the time go by though :o

Jess
01-18-2004, 12:06 AM
:wavey: Good evening ;)

Angele
01-18-2004, 12:08 AM
Hey Jess :wavey: How are ya?

dagmar7
01-18-2004, 12:10 AM
Well, it sounds like it's going well, and you are at the bored and restless stage.

At least we'll finally have some tennis to watch. Let's hope that it's worth watching.:)

I saw Ll. on the rds highlights show, and I started to feel really psyched. He looks like he's hitting the ball really well, but it's hard to tell from highlights packages.

I'm not a fan of big designer logos like on the bag and pendant, but the charm is probably cute, being personally supervised by Marc Jacobs and Delta Goodrem etc.:)

Jess
01-18-2004, 12:13 AM
Hiya I'm fine thanks , how are you all?

dagmar7
01-18-2004, 12:13 AM
Good evening, er, boobette...;)

Angele
01-18-2004, 12:15 AM
I should of watched rds :o Damn tennis for not showing any tennis highlights except slams :mad:

I'm somewhat excited about AO but Kim's situation has put a damper on the tournament, for me at least. Hopefully it'll be better once we know for sure what her decision is and once the tournament actually gets going!

I'm not sure about the charm :unsure: It says its in the shape of an evenlope... where would one where something like that? I'm not usually a fan of designer logos but I absolutely love the LV bags.

Angele
01-18-2004, 12:16 AM
Hiya I'm fine thanks , how are you all?
I'm good :)

Jess
01-18-2004, 12:17 AM
What's this charm thing of Kim's you're talking about?

dagmar7
01-18-2004, 12:18 AM

I posted an article about it in the miscellaneous article's thread. Kim's latest present from Lleyton.:)

Angele
01-18-2004, 12:18 AM
Dagmar posted an article about it in the articles thread... basically Lleyton baught some kind of charm for Kim through an auction for $16,000!

Chesty Larue
01-18-2004, 12:20 AM
Hey I just realized Langlois and Archetto are a couple..that's my revelation for the day :p

Jess
01-18-2004, 12:21 AM
lol - I'll have a look ;) These guys sure know how to spend money :p - I'd have though the $200,000 engagement ring enough!

Angele
01-18-2004, 12:24 AM
Hey I just realized Langlois and Archetto are a couple..that's my revelation for the day :p
Really? I didn't know that :p But then again I only found out during the Canadian champs that those ice dancers were a couple :o For whatever reason their names except me atm :scratch:

dagmar7
01-18-2004, 12:28 AM
Really? I didn't know that :p But then again I only found out during the Canadian champs that those ice dancers were a couple :o For whatever reason their names except me atm :scratch:

Dubreuil and Lauzon...yeah, love is in the air.

They look like they could be brother and sister though...now why does that sound familiar.

:scratch:

;)

Chesty Larue
01-18-2004, 12:30 AM

Dubreuil and Lauzon..he's got some crazy hair :p

Yeah well I was just watching the Canadian Champs Gala and the Langlois/Archetto program ends with their faces like an inch and half apart lol :p and the camera moved but I noticed that there was a quick kiss there ;) ..always a sure sign of dating.

New pairs team Putnam and Wirtz can't be far behind lol :p

Jess
01-18-2004, 12:31 AM
They look like they could be brother and sister though...now why does that sound familiar.

;)

:lol: :lol:

Angele
01-18-2004, 12:31 AM
Dubreuil and Lauzon...yeah, love is in the air.

;)

They do look kind of similar though. And they've been dating for like 7 years or something, I can't believe I didn't know that til a couple of weeks ago :o I don't really follow them or anything but I watch a decent amount of figure skating and I never a) heard that mentioned or b) noticed how kissy they were with each other :o

Chesty Larue
01-18-2004, 12:32 AM
Langlois and Archetto is a little weird to me though..I know she's quite a deal younger than him :unsure:

Just checked..22 and 31 :p

Angele
01-18-2004, 12:34 AM
Dubreuil and Lauzon..he's got some crazy hair :p

Yeah well I was just watching the Canadian Champs Gala and the Langlois/Archetto program ends with their faces like an inch and half apart lol :p and the camera moved but I noticed that there was a quick kiss there ;) ..always a sure sign of dating.

New pairs team Putnam and Wirtz can't be far behind lol :p
I think it's so cute when the pairs teams are dating :angel:

Another skating couple that I didn't know about is one of our single skaters, Fedor Andreev I believe it is, and an American ice dancer. I don't know what her name is but she's part of the pair that's like the next best thing.

Jess
01-18-2004, 12:34 AM
and they've been going out for seven years - that means she must've been fifteen and dating a twenty four year old! I can just imagine my parents reaction to that kind of situation :p

dagmar7
01-18-2004, 12:36 AM
Langlois and Archetto is a little weird to me though..I know she's quite a deal younger than him :unsure:

Just checked..22 and 31 :p

She's only 22...I would have never guessed. She looks older than that. Not a slam, she just has a mature face.

Chesty Larue
01-18-2004, 12:36 AM

They do look kind of similar though. And they've been dating for like 7 years or something, I can't believe I didn't know that til a couple of weeks ago :o I don't really follow them or anything but I watch a decent amount of figure skating and I never a) heard that mentioned or b) noticed how kissy they were with each other :o

They don't hide it at all lol..I remember seeing them waiting backstage a few minutes before they were suppose to go on and she was sitting down..he was standing..but kinda draped all over her. Once again..very very close proximity..he went to kiss her but she kinda turned away lol :lol: It was funny :p

dagmar7
01-18-2004, 12:38 AM
I think it's so cute when the pairs teams are dating :angel:

Another skating couple that I didn't know about is one of our single skaters, Fedor Andreev I believe it is, and an American ice dancer. I don't know what her name is but she's part of the pair that's like the next best thing.

Oh yeah, Tanit (sp.) Belbin from Belbin/Agosto...they are such a great dance team, and she is absolutely stunning, but then Fedor is also a part-time model, I believe.

Angele
01-18-2004, 12:38 AM
The gala comes on at 11 here... if I'm still up, and my tv is working by then, I'll have a little look!

Angele
01-18-2004, 12:39 AM
They don't hide it at all lol..I remember seeing them waiting backstage a few minutes before they were suppose to go on and she was sitting down..he was standing..but kinda draped all over her. Once again..very very close proximity..he went to kiss her but she kinda turned away lol :lol: It was funny :p

Well after I found out they were dating I noticed that they were very kissy after their free dance :p

Chesty Larue
01-18-2004, 12:40 AM
and they've been going out for seven years - that means she must've been fifteen and dating a twenty four year old! I can just imagine my parents reaction to that kind of situation :p

no no Langlois and Archetto are 22 and 31..

Dubreuil and Lauzon are the couple that's been dating for 7 years..they are both all grown up :p I think like 27 and 29 or something..

Langlois and Archetto have been dating for 4 years..so 18 and 27. I still would have had some objects if I was her mom :p

Angele
01-18-2004, 12:40 AM
Oh yeah, Tanit (sp.) Belbin from Belbin/Agosto...they are such a great dance team, and she is absolutely stunning, but then Fedor is also a part-time model, I believe.
I've seen them skate twice and they seem to be very good... I find their style quite refreshing for some reason!

Angele
01-18-2004, 12:41 AM
no no Langlois and Archetto are 22 and 31..

Dubreuil and Lauzon are the couple that's been dating for 7 years..they are both all grown up :p I think like 27 and 29 or something..

Langlois and Archetto have been dating for 4 years..so 18 and 27. I still would have had some objects if I was her mom :p
They've been dating for 4 years? :eek:

Angele
I'm almost 17 and my parents would definetly have objections with me dating a 26 year old :p

dagmar7
The gala comes on at 11 here... if I'm still up, and my tv is working by then, I'll have a little look!

I think it's on ctv now.:scratch:

I'm watching the habs/rangers game. Mtl. up 1-0.:) and yet :eek:

Jess
01-18-2004, 12:42 AM
:lol: that's not so bad then!

Chesty Larue
01-18-2004, 12:43 AM

Well after I found out they were dating I noticed that they were very kissy after their free dance :p

Yeah that's what I mean by not hiding it lol..they're very open about it.

Jamie and David were complete opposite ;) But they had such an awesome connection it seemed almost impossible that they weren't dating :p

Murkofan
01-18-2004, 12:44 AM
My parents wouldn't mind if I dated someone older than me :p LG told me not to date anyone younger than 25 :p

Chesty Larue
01-18-2004, 12:44 AM
They've been dating for 4 years? :eek:

Yeah it's under the..Did you Know.. section of their site lol :p

Angele
01-18-2004, 12:46 AM
I think it's on ctv now.:scratch:

I'm watching the habs/rangers game. Mtl. up 1-0.:) and yet :eek:
It's on here now but on a channel that I don't have :confused: I have like 4 different CTV's on my satellite dish but only one that actually works :o

Murkofan
01-18-2004, 12:46 AM
Michelle Wie highlights with commentary by Michelle Wie :D

Angele
01-18-2004, 12:47 AM
Yeah that's what I mean by not hiding it lol..they're very open about it.

Jamie and David were complete opposite ;) But they had such an awesome connection it seemed almost impossible that they weren't dating :p
Jamie and David were almost too secretive :p Everytime they'd win something I'd hope David would kiss her but he never did :(

Chesty Larue
oh our big feminine skater's on the ice :p Dancing to Justin Timberlake..

Lisbeth
WOOHOO! Kim's playing!

Angele
:woohoo:

Angele
01-18-2004, 12:48 AM
WOOHOO! Kim's playing!
For sure?? :D

Angele
01-18-2004, 12:49 AM
oh our big feminine skater's on the ice :p Dancing to Justin Timberlake..
Jennifer? :unsure:

Lisbeth
01-18-2004, 12:49 AM
http://www.abc.net.au/sport/default.htm

Looks like it!

Chesty Larue
01-18-2004, 12:50 AM
Jamie and David were almost too secretive :p Everytime they'd win something I'd hope David would kiss her but he never did :(

I was actually floored by the news :o

Cause when they first started together in 1998 I was like these guys have got to be together :p but then I looked online and found out David was married..so up until the Olympics I was still under that assumption.

Jess
01-18-2004, 12:51 AM
My parents wouldn't mind if I dated someone older than me :p LG told me not to date anyone younger than 25 :p

My parents wouldn't mind if I dated someone old. But a 27 year old and 17 I think they might kick up a few objections...

Murkofan
Golf Girl, find when she's on TV again :p

Angele

Looks like it!
Thanks Jane!

Seems I :D too soon though... I'm scared she's going to do more damage :unsure: So much for only playing is she's 100%...

dagmar7
01-18-2004, 12:52 AM

The big Wiesy...I love that nickname. She's pretty adorable, and her swing really does look like Ernie Els'.

Angele
01-18-2004, 12:52 AM
Golf Girl, find when she's on TV again :p
I already told you I didn't know :p

Chesty Larue
01-18-2004, 12:53 AM
Jennifer? :unsure:

Pff please..Sandu has 2 times more estrogen than Jennifer :p

I hate Jennifer :o She's about as graceful as a hippo :o :p

Angele
01-18-2004, 12:53 AM
I was actually floored by the news :o

Cause when they first started together in 1998 I was like these guys have got to be together :p but then I looked online and found out David was married..so up until the Olympics I was still under that assumption.
David's been married? I didn't know that :unsure:

Well I'm not too sure when I knew they were together but I knew before the Olympics :p

dagmar7
01-18-2004, 12:54 AM

Looks like it!

Thanks, Jane! Good news. I notice the little article is enhanced by a 'rock' shot. The photographers love that ring.:p

Murkofan
01-18-2004, 12:55 AM
The Big Wiesy is the bomb :D She makes me like golf, which is saying something :p

Pff, Golf Girl, I said find out :p You said you were running out of things to do; that should keep you busy for a while :p

Angele
Pff please..Sandu has 2 times more estrogen than Jennifer :p

I hate Jennifer :o She's about as graceful as a hippo :o :p

:lol: I find she makes everything look so damn hard :( Like her jumps always look like they're two-footed even though they're not, that really annoys me :o

Jess
Thanks Jane!

Seems I :D too soon though... I'm scared she's going to do more damage :unsure: So much for only playing is she's 100%...

The thing is though it's the nearest thing to a home g.s and only comes around once a year. With no Serena and no chance of meeting Ezel to the final this has to be a really good chance of doing well. I guess she's worked out it's worth taking a chance :unsure:

It's got to be worth a shot and she's probably sensible enough to pull out if there's a real chance of the injury getting worse.

Angele
01-18-2004, 12:56 AM
The Big Wiesy is the bomb :D She makes me like golf, which is saying something :p

Pff, Golf Girl, I said find out :p You said you were running out of things to do; that should keep you busy for a while :p
Ok let me see what I can do :p

Jess
01-18-2004, 12:59 AM
Anyway, I'm going to bed now :wavey: Bye

Angele
01-18-2004, 01:00 AM
The thing is though it's the nearest thing to a home g.s and only comes around once a year. With no Serena and no chance of meeting Ezel to the final this has to be a really good chance of doing well. I guess she's worked out it's worth taking a chance :unsure:

It's got to be worth a shot and she's probably sensible enough to pull out if there's a real chance of the injury getting worse.
Yeah you're right. And plus her ankle must be doing better if she thinks she can play on it. And you never know what it's gonna do. Maybe in another week it'll be almost back to 100% and she'll be able to play like normal :)

Angele
01-18-2004, 01:00 AM
Goodnight Jessica :wavey:

Murkofan
01-18-2004, 01:02 AM
I knew you'd step up to the plate, Busty :yeah: :p

dagmar7
01-18-2004, 01:02 AM
Anyway, I'm going to bed now :wavey: Bye

Sleep well, Jessica. I hope we haven't been too boring with our figure skating talk.:o

Canadians and winter sports...*shakes head*

Chesty Larue
01-18-2004, 01:03 AM
Later Jessica :wavey:

Yeah Jennifer makes everything look hard..that's why she's a crappy skater :p I'm actually rather pleased she didn't win this year..although I know nothing about the girl who won :confused:

Angele
01-18-2004, 01:05 AM
Later Jessica :wavey:

Yeah Jennifer makes everything look hard..that's why she's a crappy skater :p I'm actually rather pleased she didn't win this year..although I know nothing about the girl who won :confused:
I know nothing about her either, she just came out of nowhere. There's one thing I've been :confused: about since the championships though... is she related to Dion Phaneuf? :p I expected the TSN/CTV people to least mention the connection ( or lack there of) but they didn't :p

dagmar7
01-18-2004, 01:08 AM
I know nothing about her either, she just came out of nowhere. There's one thing I've been :confused: about since the championships though... is she related to Dion Phaneuf? :p I expected the TSN/CTV people to least mention the connection ( or lack there of) but they didn't :p

Cynthia Phaneuf...nobody saw that coming. She skated great though. Very delicate and artistic but landed all her jumps and two nice triples in combination (one was a lutz:p)...

Pff...she should be going to the worlds. She won the championships.

I'm sure they would have mentioned if she were related to Dion. Some body-slam the competition jokes, perhaps? Phaneuf is a pretty common name in parts of Quebec, I think.

dagmar7
01-18-2004, 01:09 AM
Jane, if you are still around, what is this scurrilous tabloid report about M/Andy breaking up?;) Can you fill us in please?

Angele
01-18-2004, 01:10 AM
Is Cynthia from Quebec? Well Dion is from Western Canada so that pretty much guarantees no close relation between the two. And I'm sure they would have mentioned it as well. I'm just surprised that they didn't say anything about the name relation at all, especially since the World Juniors had just ended. But perhaps I'm the only person who'd never heard the name Phaneuf before Dion came along :unsure:

Murkofan
01-18-2004, 01:11 AM
Josee Chouinard :D Brasseur and Eisler :D

Puss-in-Boots
01-18-2004, 01:12 AM
:wavey: o well-endowed thread! :p

Angele
01-18-2004, 01:12 AM
Josee Chouinard :D Brasseur and Eisler :D
Brasseur and Eisler are gonna be at Stars on Ice :D

Angele
01-18-2004, 01:13 AM
:wavey: Allan :p

dagmar7
01-18-2004, 01:14 AM
:wavey: o well-endowed thread! :p

Allan...although I'm not really qualified to post in any well-endowed thread.:p

Murkofan
01-18-2004, 01:14 AM
Brasseur and Eisler kick ass, man :D

*flashes Allan*

Chesty Larue
01-18-2004, 01:16 AM
I was originally a little :fiery: @ the decision to send Robinson instead of Phaneuf..but Phaneuf was cool with it so it's alright then.

It was her coaches idea I believe anyway..they want her to go to some Junior competition instead..I think I agree..she is only 15 after all.

btw Just to add the the list :p

Marcoux/Buntin are dating..as are Wing/Lowe :p

Angele
01-18-2004, 01:17 AM
Well Marly I haven't been able to find anything definite but if I had to take a guess, I'd say you can next see Michelle at the Kraft Nabisco Championship which is the last weekend of March. I'd guess that tournament because a) she played it last year and b) all reports say that she's going to play 2 majors this year and last year she played the Kraft and the U.S Open so I'd say she'll probably play the same ones this year.

edit: Nevermind, I think she only played the Kraft Nabisco Championship last year :confused: But anyways I'll imagine she'll play there again this year!

dagmar7
01-18-2004, 01:18 AM
Is Cynthia from Quebec? Well Dion is from Western Canada so that pretty much guarantees no close relation between the two. And I'm sure they would have mentioned it as well. I'm just surprised that they didn't say anything about the name relation at all, especially since the World Juniors had just ended. But perhaps I'm the only person who'd never heard the name Phaneuf before Dion came along :unsure:

I think they assume a different audience. You don't hear of the many hockey/figure skating connections. Like Brad Ference and Michelle Kwan are a couple, and I think Brett Hedican and Kristi Yamaguchi are married. The much maligned Jennifer Robinson is Gaston Gingras' or somebody's neice. So don't mess with her. :bolt:

Puss-in-Boots
01-18-2004, 01:18 AM
Allan...although I'm not really qualified to post in any well-endowed thread.:p

Dagmar :kiss:

Well,.... neither am I :p my pecs could do with a good deal of work. :( I wonder when are the guys gonna pull their fingers out and drive me to the gym again. Slackers. :p ;)

Angele & Marly :kiss: :kiss:

dagmar7
01-18-2004, 01:20 AM
I was originally a little :fiery: @ the decision to send Robinson instead of Phaneuf..but Phaneuf was cool with it so it's alright then.

It was her coaches idea I believe anyway..they want her to go to some Junior competition instead..I think I agree..she is only 15 after all.

btw Just to add the the list :p

Marcoux/Buntin are dating..as are Wing/Lowe :p

Pff...her coach is just bowing to the establishment. She's almost sixteen. This is figure-skating and lots of skaters compete at the senior's level at that age. If she's good enough, she should go. Or what's the point of having a competition in the first place.

Not that I have strong opinions on the subject or anything.;)

Murkofan
01-18-2004, 01:23 AM
Well Marly I haven't been able to find anything definite but if I had to take a guess, I'd say you can next see Michelle at the Kraft Nabisco Championship which is the last weekend of March. I'd guess that tournament because a) she played it last year and b) all reports say that she's going to play 2 majors this year and last year she played the Kraft and the U.S Open so I'd say she'll probably play the same ones this year.

edit: Nevermind, I think she only played the Kraft Nabisco Championship last year :confused: But anyways I'll imagine she'll play there again this year!

Golf Girl :worship:

Kristi Yamaguchi (my first favorite skater when I was a wee thing :D) is married to that dude. Who's that dude Michelle Kwan is dating?

Angele
01-18-2004, 01:25 AM

Kristi Yamaguchi (my first favorite skater when I was a wee thing :D) is married to that dude. Who's that dude Michelle Kwan is dating?
But now don't go getting upset at me if Michelle doesn't play there :p I'm only taking an educated guess :angel:

Angele
01-18-2004, 01:28 AM
My brother is going to his very first party tonight :unsure: My parents said no drinking, we'll see if he obeys or not :o

Chesty Larue

She's dating Brad Ference..he's an NHL defenceman. She's dating a Canuck lol :p

Here's a pic..although he looks like a big ol' square in it :o :p

http://heatherw.com/mk/pics/more/mkbrad_ph.jpg

dagmar7
Dagmar :kiss:

Well,.... neither am I :p my pecs could do with a good deal of work. :( I wonder when are the guys gonna pull their fingers out and drive me to the gym again. Slackers. :p ;)

Angele & Marly :kiss: :kiss:

:lol: Join me in my un-well-endowed world of darkness.:eek:

Gym? What is this word gym that you speak of?:p

I am really more into the outdoor exercise. The social dynamics of the gymnasia are a little too intense for my anti-social self.:)

Murkofan
Like I'd have a right to get upset, considering I didn't have a clue to begin with :p

Murkofan
01-18-2004, 01:31 AM
She's dating Brad Ference..he's an NHL defenceman. She's dating a Canuck lol :p

Here's a pic..although he looks like a big ol' square in it :o :p

http://heatherw.com/mk/pics/more/mkbrad_ph.jpg

Aw, I think he's cute. Nice and tall and solid and dependable :D And she looks very happy. I hope he doesn't get that nice face smashed up :unsure: :p

Chesty Larue
01-18-2004, 01:31 AM
hey did you guys hear about this :p Poor Blatter :o

FIFA president causes uproar over call for sexier uniforms for women

LONDON (CP) - Here's a fashion tip sure to make female soccer players uncomfortable: The sport's chief suggests they slip into something a little tighter on the field.

FIFA president Sepp Blatter said women should consider wearing more revealing uniforms, such as skimpier shorts, to bring more attention to the game.

Canadian women's star Kara Lang called the idea "laughable." "I thought we were taking steps forward, and I don't think that's what we need to lift women's soccer up," Lang said from her Oakville, Ont., home Friday. "I think our continued performance, like what we've been giving, that's what's going to do it." Lang added: "I'd like to see Sepp Blatter wearing hot pants."

:haha: That's my girl! :D :yeah:

Blatter said women's soccer needs different sponsors from the men's game and should try to attract fashion and cosmetics companies by featuring "more feminine uniforms." "Tighter shorts, for example," Blatter told the Swiss newspaper SonntagsBlick. "In volleyball the women also wear other uniforms than the men. Pretty women are playing football today. Excuse me for saying that." The 17-year-old Lang, who scored a pair of goals in Canada's fourth-place game at the 2003 women's World Cup, said any move toward enforcing a skimpy-uniform rule would cause a massive revolt in women's soccer. "I can think of a number of players who wouldn't be caught dead in hot pants on the field," said Lang. "You would be thinking about it while you were playing, there are girls who would be self-conscious about it. That's not going to do anything to help the game."

There are other player quotes..all basically saying :rolleyes:

Angele
01-18-2004, 01:32 AM
Like I'd have a right to get upset, considering I didn't have a clue to begin with :p
Well I don't follow the LPGA much so I don't have a clue either :p I just did a quick google search to find out which tournaments Michelle played last year :p

Murkofan
01-18-2004, 01:32 AM
Heh, he should quit hockey and go into Pairs skating with her :p "Toe pick!" :p

Angele
01-18-2004, 01:33 AM
How old is Michelle's boyfriend? He looks to be quite a lot older than her.

dagmar7
01-18-2004, 01:34 AM
Aw, I think he's cute. Nice and tall and solid and dependable :D And she looks very happy. I hope he doesn't get that nice face smashed up :unsure: :p

That picture doesn't do him justice. He's pretty appealing. He plays with the Phoenix Coyotes now and his career isn't going too well, distracted by the beautiful Michelle perhaps.;)

They met when she had the rink time following the Florida Panthers' training session.:cool:

Murkofan
01-18-2004, 01:34 AM
So explain to me, GG, what Tiger's deal is. Does he not have a great short game (lookit me, pickin' up the lingo! :D) or what?

Chesty Larue
01-18-2004, 01:35 AM
How old is Michelle's boyfriend? He looks to be quite a lot older than her.

Nope..He's 24.

Angele
01-18-2004, 01:35 AM
Yeah I heard about that Ileana... what an idiot :lol: What kind of person says things like that? He must of known there would be a lot of negative reaction.

Puss-in-Boots
01-18-2004, 01:36 AM
:lol: Join me in my un-well-endowed world of darkness.:eek:

Gym? What is this word gym that you speak of?:p

I am really more into the outdoor exercise. The social dynamics of the gymnasia are a little too intense for my anti-social self.:)

Yeah.... I am very anti social myself... which is why I never really even tried going to the gym before..... however.... my two new motorcycling buddies have this semi-private setup where one of them works (he coaches kiddie gymnastics at a community centre)..... you have to climb up a ladder to get to his weights setup in the attic. :lol:

Murkofan
01-18-2004, 01:37 AM
I already think he's appealing, so I suppose I'd be quite ga-ga over him in a good picture :p What was Michelle doing in Florida? :p I thought she lived in Cali.

Chesty Larue
01-18-2004, 01:38 AM
Yeah I heard about that Ileana... what an idiot :lol: What kind of person says things like that? He must of known there would be a lot of negative reaction.

Yeah no kidding..like all the girls were going to jump up and go, oh oh I want hot pants! :p

Angele
01-18-2004, 01:39 AM
So explain to me, GG, what Tiger's deal is. Does he not have a great short game (lookit me, pickin' up the lingo! :D) or what?
lol

No Tiger has a great short game, probably the best in the game atm. His current problems ( if you'd call them that) seem to be centered around two things : driving and putting. His driving is so so but there are way too many times when he's in the rough off the tee so he can't get a good shot to the green and ends up being way too far away from the hole to have a reasonable birdie putt. His other thing is putting. It always seems a little bit off :shrug: His iron play isn't as good as it has been but it's still better than average and he's leaving himself a lot of putts that he should make. I don't think his putting has ever been great though. When he had that great year (2000) he was first in putting on the tour but I think it was because he's iron play was amazing and he always had short putts.

Did any of that make any sense to you Marly? :p

Murkofan
01-18-2004, 01:40 AM
Apparently no ugly women play soccer, and if they do, they should wear burlap sacks over their heads :p

Angele
01-18-2004, 01:40 AM
Yeah.... I am very anti social myself... which is why I never really even tried going to the gym before..... however.... my two new motorcycling buddies have this semi-private setup where one of them works (he coaches kiddie gymnastics at a community centre)..... you have to climb up a ladder to get to his weights setup in the attic. :lol:
:lol: that's very secretive :p

Puss-in-Boots
01-18-2004, 01:41 AM
My brother is going to his very first party tonight :unsure: My parents said no drinking, we'll see if he obeys or not :o

:lol: Well, good luck to him. ;)

Angele
01-18-2004, 01:42 AM
Short shorts are no fun :p If it was up to me I'd ban them from volleyball as well but unforetunately I have no control over such things :p

Chesty Larue
01-18-2004, 01:42 AM
Some excellent comments by Foudy..and like Kara she takes her own shot at Blatter lol :p

Julie Foudy, co-captain of the U.S. national team, suggested other ways Blatter could improve women's soccer. "Instead of talking about tight shorts, FIFA should be focusing on increasing its support for the women's game . . . by pushing federations around the world to support their women's programs, or giving prize money to teams in the women's World Cup," she said. "We'll start wearing tighter shorts when he starts doing press conferences in his bathing suit." :tape:

:worship:

Angele
01-18-2004, 01:43 AM
:lol: Well, good luck to him. ;)
I think he'll be good because he knows he won't be allowed out of the house til he's 19 if he comes home drunk :p

dagmar7

Motorcycling buddies? You have used your time wisely, I see.:angel:

That sounds ideal. I hate when 250 pound muscle-bound men ask me to spot them. I have to tell them that all I'll be able to do is say "the giant weight is falling on you and I am helpless to stop it" followed by "ouch! That must hurt!"

Angele
Some excellent comments by Foudy..and like Kara she takes her own shot at Blatter lol :p

Julie Foudy, co-captain of the U.S. national team, suggested other ways Blatter could improve women's soccer. "Instead of talking about tight shorts, FIFA should be focusing on increasing its support for the women's game . . . by pushing federations around the world to support their women's programs, or giving prize money to teams in the women's World Cup," she said. "We'll start wearing tighter shorts when he starts doing press conferences in his bathing suit." :tape:

:worship:

Puss-in-Boots
01-18-2004, 01:44 AM
:lol: that's very secretive :p

Yes it is.... but I so love it! :p

Chesty Larue
01-18-2004, 01:44 AM

That sounds ideal. I hate when 250 pound muscle-bound men ask me to spot them. I have to tell them that all I'll be able to do is say "the giant weight is falling on you and I am helpless to stop it" followed by "ouch! That must hurt!"

:lol: :haha:

omg I almost fell off my chair laughing :lol:

Angele
01-18-2004, 01:45 AM

You should instead say sorry, I won't go out with you and move on because i'd guess that's what they really want :p

Puss-in-Boots
01-18-2004, 01:49 AM

Yes, I'm now a biker. A slow, occasionally wobbly one with a great big yellow "L" plate behind my bike, but a biker nonetheless. ;) It's great fun! :D

:haha: about spotting. Well... my friends have seen how much I can lift. They spot each other and leave me alone when it comes to that. :p

Murkofan
01-18-2004, 01:51 AM
lol

No Tiger has a great short game, probably the best in the game atm. His current problems ( if you'd call them that) seem to be centered around two things : driving and putting. His driving is so so but there are way too many times when he's in the rough off the tee so he can't get a good shot to the green and ends up being way too far away from the hole to have a reasonable birdie putt. His other thing is putting. It always seems a little bit off :shrug: His iron play isn't as good as it has been but it's still better than average and he's leaving himself a lot of putts that he should make. I don't think his putting has ever been great though. When he had that great year (2000) he was first in putting on the tour but I think it was because he's iron play was amazing and he always had short putts.

Did any of that make any sense to you Marly? :p

What's the difference between putting and the short game? Also, seems like Michelle Wie had a few problems with getting on the fairway (there I go again :D) but she still managed to save a lot of pars :D and make some birdies yesterday. If only she'd had one more *sniff* but there's always next year :p Reckon she'll get an exemption to play any more PGA stuff this season?

Puss-in-Boots
01-18-2004, 01:52 AM
I think he'll be good because he knows he won't be allowed out of the house til he's 19 if he comes home drunk :p

:haha: Is 19 the legal drinking age where you are?

proteus
01-18-2004, 01:52 AM

You should instead say sorry, I won't go out with you and move on because i'd guess that's what they really want :p
almost as perceptive as you are endowed ... :p

:wavey: hi all!

Murkofan
01-18-2004, 01:54 AM
I can spot :p I've got Mad Spotting Skillz, as a matter of fact :p

Most of the boys are know aren't much bigger than me :p

Angele
01-18-2004, 01:54 AM
What's the difference between putting and the short game? Also, seems like Michelle Wie had a few problems with getting on the fairway (there I go again :D) but she still managed to save a lot of pars :D and make some birdies yesterday. If only she'd had one more *sniff* but there's always next year :p Reckon she'll get an exemption to play any more PGA stuff this season?
Short game is like around the green... when you get into the bunker, when you have to chip from just off the green, stuff like that. Basically you use your short game when you screw up and miss the green :p

Michelle did have some driving problems yesterday :( I think she may have been nervous though, or trying to do too much, because her accuracy was near 80% on thursday and that's a very :worship: number.

I don't know if Michelle will get anymore exemptions this season but I hope she will :D I'm sure in the future though she'll get some more if she's interested, and I think she will be!

Murkofan
01-18-2004, 01:55 AM
:wavey: Pro! :wazzup: :p

proteus
01-18-2004, 01:55 AM
I can spot :p I've got Mad Spotting Skillz, as a matter of fact :p

Most of the boys are know aren't much bigger than me :p
cradle-snatcher. :wavey:

Angele
01-18-2004, 01:56 AM
:haha: Is 19 the legal drinking age where you are?
Yup! I'm sure my parents will let him drink before then though. They let me drink when I was 15 :p My brother's 15 as well but four months younger than I was the first time I was allowed to drink ;)

Angele
01-18-2004, 01:57 AM
almost as perceptive as you are endowed ... :p

:wavey: hi all!
Why thank you Pro :kiss: :p

Murkofan
01-18-2004, 01:58 AM
Short game is like around the green... when you get into the bunker, when you have to chip from just off the green, stuff like that. Basically you use your short game when you screw up and miss the green :p

Michelle did have some driving problems yesterday :( I think she may have been nervous though, or trying to do too much, because her accuracy was near 80% on thursday and that's a very :worship: number.

I don't know if Michelle will get anymore exemptions this season but I hope she will :D I'm sure in the future though she'll get some more if she's interested, and I think she will be!

Comprende dude :yeah: It's a bummer more of her putts didn't go in on Thursday. She really got robbed a couple of times on both days.

Let's start a letter-writing campaign to get her another exemption :D After all, she said she didn't want to go back to school :p

Murkofan
01-18-2004, 01:59 AM
cradle-snatcher. :wavey:

No, I'm just a strapping young girl and they're rather wimpy :p Too much inbreeding, I reckon :p

Angele
01-18-2004, 02:00 AM
Comprende dude :yeah: It's a bummer more of her putts didn't go in on Thursday. She really got robbed a couple of times on both days.

That almost felt like deja-vu of Tiger's last few rounds :o She definetly could of made the cut though and I'm sure she eventually will!

Let's start a letter-writing campaign to get her another exemption :D After all, she said she didn't want to go back to school :p

What a very good plan :p Which tournament would you like to get her into? :p

Chesty Larue
01-18-2004, 02:00 AM

I wouldn't bet on her getting many chances..I don't think they want it to become an every day sort of occurance.

Yeah her accuracy went astray in the second round a bit :p She did well to save most of her pars :yeah:

That's one thing she has a lot better than Annika. Annika isn't a very good putter :p Michelle was wonderful on the green.

proteus
01-18-2004, 02:02 AM
:wavey: Pro! :wazzup: :p
Hey Marly, I knew you were Lusty! :p :)

Murkofan
01-18-2004, 02:03 AM
The next on on TV :D Chesty, don't rain on my parade *pushes Chesty* :p

Yes, yes I am lusty. Completely controlled by my hormones, in fact. Who can blame me with so many wussy boys around to tempt me? :p

proteus
01-18-2004, 02:04 AM
No, I'm just a strapping young girl and they're rather wimpy :p Too much inbreeding, I reckon :p
lol, you're friends with royalty?

Chesty Larue
01-18-2004, 02:04 AM
The next on on TV :D Chesty, don't rain on my parade *pushes Chesty* :p

Yes, yes I am lusty. Completely controlled by my hormones, in fact. Who can blame me with so many wussy boys around to tempt me? :p

*Pushes over Lusty* :p

I must be off for a bit :wavey:

Angele
01-18-2004, 02:05 AM
Injured Clijsters to Play in Melbourne
1 hour, 36 minutes ago Add Sports - Reuters to My Yahoo!

The world number two was on crutches after sustaining a bruised bone in her foot at the Hopman Cup in Perth earlier this month, and her chances of competing in the grand slam event which begins Monday had looked slim.

But Sunday she told reporters: "I have done everything I can do and I really want to give it a shot."

Clijsters, three times a losing grand slam finalist, is hoping to finally break through at the Australian Open.

While doctors have told the 20-year-old her foot will never completely heal and she may eventually require surgery, she has been told playing will not damage it further.

"It feels okay," she said. "I play with the tape and stuff and that is what I am going to have to do for a while now, I guess.

"I have been told I can't make it worse, so that's okay.

"You know, it is getting better. It is not 100 percent but it is getting better. You know, I have come here and I have decided to play.

"It wasn't a hard decision, I really want to play.

"If I thought I wouldn't be able to play seven matches then I would have pulled out, that is why I didn't play (the warm-up event) in Sydney.

"That wouldn't be fair to myself, to the fans, to anybody.

"But now I feel I am capable of playing all my matches if I get through. Today was my third practice session and everything feels okay.

"First of all I am happy about that. I am looking forward to my first match and that is all I am thinking about."

Clijsters is due to play Germany's Marlene Weingartner on Tuesday.

Angele
01-18-2004, 02:06 AM
:wavey: Ileana!

proteus
01-18-2004, 02:06 AM
Bye chesty Ileana :wavey:

Murkofan
01-18-2004, 02:07 AM
lol, you're friends with royalty?

The inbreeding hasn't made anyone quite THAT wussy :lol:

Murkofan
01-18-2004, 02:08 AM
Busty, post that article in WTA GM and call people on all their needless bitching :p

Angele
01-18-2004, 02:09 AM
Busty, post that article in WTA GM and call people on all their needless bitching :p
I imagine it's already been posted and I'm not in a fighting mood tonight :p And plus I wanna wait til she plays a match because I wouldn't look too good if she played 3 games and withdrew :o

Puss-in-Boots
01-18-2004, 02:09 AM
Off for some lunch now... :wavey: thread! :)

Angele
01-18-2004, 02:11 AM
:wavey: Allan :kiss:

proteus
01-18-2004, 02:12 AM
Bye Allan :wavey:

Angele
01-18-2004, 02:13 AM
This is a funny looking picture :p

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20040118/capt.mel10201180134.australia_open_tennis_mel102.j pg

dagmar7
01-18-2004, 02:13 AM
Yes, I'm now a biker. A slow, occasionally wobbly one with a great big yellow "L" plate behind my bike, but a biker nonetheless. ;) It's great fun! :D

:haha: about spotting. Well... my friends have seen how much I can lift. They spot each other and leave me alone when it comes to that. :p

Have a nice lunch, Allan; bye Ileana :wavey:

Sorry for the delay--I was distracted by hockey. I assume that L for "Legolas"...as I always say, there's nothing like an obsessed math prof. on a motorcycle.:worship:

It sounds great.

:wavey: proteus :)

Murkofan
01-18-2004, 02:14 AM
Not in a fighting mood, pff :p You'll never keep up with those annoying Ezel and Preds fans like that :p

Angele
01-18-2004, 02:16 AM
Not in a fighting mood, pff :p You'll never keep up with those annoying Ezel and Preds fans like that :p
Hey I fought the other day, you do it today :p

dagmar7
01-18-2004, 02:17 AM

What is there to fight about? She's either too injured to play or she'll give it a try?

Evidently, Kim feels like she can give it a try.:)

The injury is very mysterious, I have to say. Bone bruise? Achilles tendon? I honestly haven't got a clue what specifically is wrong with her, except that it's below the knee.

proteus
01-18-2004, 02:17 AM
Hi Dagmar! :)

Thought you'd nipped back to the gym ..

Murkofan
01-18-2004, 02:18 AM
Eh, not in the mood :p

Angele
01-18-2004, 02:19 AM
omg did you guys know this? Pam Shriver and her 64 year old husband are apparently expecting a baby :eek:

Murkofan
01-18-2004, 02:20 AM
What is there to fight about?

Ah, you don't frequent WTA's GM very often, do you? :p

proteus
01-18-2004, 02:20 AM
The injury is very mysterious, I have to say. Bone bruise? Achilles tendon? I honestly haven't got a clue what specifically is wrong with her, except that it's below the knee.
Yes, it's curious, an injury which "doesn't heal completely" or something to that effect.

dagmar7
01-18-2004, 02:21 AM
Hi Dagmar! :)

Thought you'd nipped back to the gym ..

Good one. If only I had mad spotting skillz all would be well.:p

Murkofan
01-18-2004, 02:21 AM
Wow, go Pam :D She must've been inspired by Mary Joe :p Kim'll be pumped; another baby for her to comandeer :p

Angele
01-18-2004, 02:23 AM
Wow, go Pam :D She must've been inspired by Mary Joe :p Kim'll be pumped; another baby for her to comandeer :p
Isn't it Pam's husband who just loves Kim? I'm sure she'll be the first person they call if they need a sitter :p

Murkofan
Good one. If only I had mad spotting skillz all would be well.:p

Practice makes Mad Skillz, Dagmar :p

dagmar7
Yes, it's curious, an injury which "doesn't heal completely" or something to that effect.

If it's a bone bruise, usually for hockey or basketball players--they miss a couple of games, not a big deal. That's why I was so confident that she would play. If her Achilles Tendon is torn then that's a different story, and she shouldn't even consider playing.

:confused:

The Rangers just scored!:fiery:

Murkofan
01-18-2004, 02:24 AM
Isn't it Pam's husband who just loves Kim? I'm sure she'll be the first person they call if they need a sitter :p

Yep, George Lazenby, AKA James Bond :worship:

dagmar7
01-18-2004, 02:26 AM
Practice makes Mad Skillz, Dagmar :p

Life is too short for me to cope with protecting some bulky stranger from an object three times plus my body weight, but thanks for the life skillz advice.:kiss:

proteus
01-18-2004, 02:27 AM
If it's a bone bruise, usually for hockey or basketball players--they miss a couple of games, not a big deal. That's why I was so confident that she would play. If her Achilles Tendon is torn then that's a different story, and she shouldn't even consider playing.

:confused:

The Rangers just scored!:fiery:
Yes, and I think she'd be incapable of playing with a torn Archilles tendon, yet she says the injury isn't affecting her in practice. Anyway, I suppose we'll see the extent of it soon enough.

Angele
01-18-2004, 02:29 AM
All the reports from Kim herself have said bone bruise but Lleyton mentioned her Achilles the other day :shrug:

Puss-in-Boots
01-18-2004, 02:31 AM
Have a nice lunch, Allan; bye Ileana :wavey:

Sorry for the delay--I was distracted by hockey. I assume that L for "Legolas"...as I always say, there's nothing like an obsessed math prof. on a motorcycle.:worship:

It sounds great.

:wavey: proteus :)

Still getting ready to get out... :p ... saw this and couldn't help responding.

LMAO no! :haha: The "L" is for "learner". I am required by law to have that plate on the back of my bike. :p

Murkofan
01-18-2004, 02:33 AM
If your Achilles is torn, you can't even walk. It's the doohickey that allows your foot to pivot up and down.

proteus
01-18-2004, 02:33 AM
Life is too short for me to cope with protecting some bulky stranger from an object three times plus my body weight, but thanks for the life skillz advice.:kiss:
lol, but according to Busty spotting skills are more about observational skills, I don't know if you saw her post, but apparently you don't actually have to be able to catch the weights.

dagmar7
01-18-2004, 02:34 AM
Still getting ready to get out... :p ... saw this and couldn't help responding.

LMAO no! :haha: The "L" is for "learner". I am required by law to have that plate on the back of my bike. :p

:lol: I feel like such a tool. I thought it was for Legolas, or maybe Lleyton, or maybe Legolas and Lleyton. Forgive me :kiss:...it's the cold air, exercise and the Valpolicella.

:p

proteus
01-18-2004, 02:37 AM
If your Achilles is torn, you can't even walk. It's the doohickey that allows your foot to pivot up and down.
yep, so if you run out of bullets, you can always take out the old pocket-knife and ... ;) :devil:

Murkofan
01-18-2004, 02:38 AM
Hopefully you're not dumb enough to spot someone dumb enough to try and bench/squat more than they can lift :p

dagmar7
01-18-2004, 02:43 AM
lol, but according to Busty spotting skills are more about observational skills, I don't know if you saw her post, but apparently you don't actually have to be able to catch the weights.

I suppose it could be...'Busty' is indeed wise as well as well endowed, but they should learn how to be more forthright and they could save themselves time and personal injury.

In any case, bulky=not my type.