(6) CORIA, Guillermo ARG v YOUZHNY, Mikhail RUS
MATHIEU, Paul-Henri FRA v SAFIN, Marat RUS
PASHANSKI, Boris SCG v (WC) LLODRA, Michael FRA
MIRNYI, Max BLR v (9) KIEFER, Nicolas GER

(14) NIEMINEN, Jarkko FIN v VLIEGEN, Kristof BEL
Qualifier v (WC) BENNETEAU, Julien FRA
(WC) LISNARD, Jean-Rene MON v MURRAY, Andy GBR
CLEMENT, Arnaud FRA v (2) NADAL, Rafael ESP

I even have no mood to create the interesting title whatsoever! :banghead: He is too close to that Federer...again! :fiery::fiery::fiery:
Tommy really needs luck! :rocker2:

Neely
04-15-2006, 02:49 PM
He is close to Federer and that's bad :( But I think he won't meet him anyway because I suppose he will be fighting for the title in Houston on Sunday and then he will arrive in Monte Carlo too tired and jet-lagged to win two rounds, especially the heavy one in round #2 with Grosjean vs Verdasco.

Lets see, but I don't expect too much from him in this tournament!

Alexiana
04-15-2006, 03:15 PM
oh how I hate those Federer draws..... but its on clay, so there will be at least a chance, but if Tommy plays for the title in Houston he will be too tired.... :mad:

<Eve>
04-15-2006, 04:27 PM
oh how I hate those Federer draws..... but its on clay, so there will be at least a chance, but if Tommy plays for the title in Houston he will be too tired.... :mad:
:mad: :mad: :fiery: :banghead: :bolt: :smash: :mad: :cuckoo: :toothy: :shout: :explode:

why is he always soooo close to federer!! I really start to hate it!!!
but as you say, it's on clay :D :D :D

Alexiana
04-15-2006, 05:00 PM
:mad: :mad: :fiery: :banghead: :bolt: :smash: :mad: :cuckoo: :toothy: :shout: :explode:

why is he always soooo close to federer!! I really start to hate it!!!
but as you say, it's on clay :D :D :D

It's really making me angry. I would like to bribe the draw makers :lol:

atheneglaukopis
04-15-2006, 08:03 PM
Wow. :eek: It is rigged. Courier's revenge...sounds like the title of a horror movie.

It's not as bad as it could be, though, coming right on top of a probable win, or at least final, at Houston. So I will cheer him through his first two matches, and if that's successful, hope without too much guilt that he gets some rest and a better draw next time.

These early-round matches between Tommy and Roger are hard on those of us who are cheering for them both, specifically Roger to win everything he possibly can (like achieving the 2006 Grand Slam), and Tommy to get his ranking up and qualify for the TMC. *sigh*

04-15-2006, 08:44 PM
:lol: Don't worry about the thread title because when I make them up I get made fun of. Not in Tommy's Forum, but elsewhere. The Fed is going to be in a lot of Tournaments- just be glad he wasn't in Houston ;) And right now I'm not worried about Monte Carlos. My mind is firmly on Houston and Tommy winning there :)

I♥PsY@Mus!c
04-16-2006, 05:00 AM
It's too commonplace and boring,but it's not that important anymore. :sad:
Now he may retire this tourney because of both crappy draw and injury.

Jogy
04-16-2006, 06:20 PM
:fiery: piss on Federer near in draw and damn the stupid injury, I think Tommy will not play here

maybe it is better to give some time to heal when wrist was bad in Houston :shrug:

Alexiana
04-16-2006, 11:33 PM
Tommy withdrew

04-16-2006, 11:36 PM
I don't see any point in Tommy going to Monte Carlo with a wrist problem and having to play Federer :rolleyes: And besides does anyone even know how badly Tommy's wrist was hurt? What is it with German Tennis Players? Robby Ginepri, an American Player, has had an awful year, but he paired with Rainer (I think I have that name right) and they were winning in doubles. And so what happens, of course, Rainer gets sick :banghead:

Alexiana
04-16-2006, 11:39 PM
I don't see any point in Tommy going to Monte Carlo with a wrist problem and having to play Federer :rolleyes: And besides does anyone even know how badly Tommy's wrist was hurt? What is it with German Tennis Players? Robby Ginepri, an American Player, has had an awful year, but he paired with Rainer (I think I have that name right) and they were winning in doubles. And so what happens, of course, Rainer gets sick :banghead:

he withdrew ;) I wrote it in the post over yours :)

04-17-2006, 04:01 AM
he withdrew ;) I wrote it in the post over yours :)
Sorry I saw it the 2nd time around. I got caught in a long maintance time on the Forum. The first message said it would take just alittle while so I kept checking back, but then I got the message that it would take several hours so I waited and now have finally gotten back on. I don't know exactly when the Forum came back on because I didn't want to check and recheck so I just waited :rolleyes: Anyway I think Tommy withdrawing from Monte Carlo was all he could do. Because I just didn't see with the Tournament ready to start how Tommy could be ready to play :sad: And what a gift for Mardy--a Tournament Title.
I guess Tommy gave that to Mardy because he had a broken wrist last year :rolleyes:

Alexiana
04-17-2006, 11:27 AM
Sorry I saw it the 2nd time around. I got caught in a long maintance time on the Forum. The first message said it would take just alittle while so I kept checking back, but then I got the message that it would take several hours so I waited and now have finally gotten back on. I don't know exactly when the Forum came back on because I didn't want to check and recheck so I just waited :rolleyes: Anyway I think Tommy withdrawing from Monte Carlo was all he could do. Because I just didn't see with the Tournament ready to start how Tommy could be ready to play :sad: And what a gift for Mardy--a Tournament Title.
I guess Tommy gave that to Mardy because he had a broken wrist last year :rolleyes:

what a gift :)

04-17-2006, 04:03 PM
what a gift :)
Yes, but please I'm still upset over that Tournament :ras:
That title belonged to Tommy. He did the hard work with getting Andy out of the way, but then all it did was benefit Mardy :bigcry: