Super 14 Round 10.. [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Super 14 Round 10..

Mr Flamboyant
04-14-2006, 06:18 AM
* Total match points 'under' in the energy drink battle (Reds - Bulls).. No total is set yet but anything over 42.5 is worth backing 'under' (hope you're still with me!) because tries are likely to be at an absolute premium in this game.

Head to head looks tough to call, but having a little 'each way', on both teams 1-12 (both at $2.95) looks a lock as neither team will pull away by much no matter who wins.

* A similar play on the Warratahs - Brumbies looks good too. Last season they played out a 10-6 yawn-a-thon and at home, the tahs will look to grind away through the forwards and blunt the Brumbies attack. No total is up yet (on TAB Sportsbet) but again, anything over 42.5 looks like a reasonable candidate for an 'under' play.

Can also see this one being decided in the 1-12 range either way.

bad gambler
04-14-2006, 06:46 AM
If the weather is fine on Sunday, the tah's-brumbies game will be a shootout

sports freak
04-15-2006, 04:27 AM
Leaning strong on Reds pk over Bulls,may have a medium play later!!!

Mr Flamboyant
04-15-2006, 05:14 AM
Liking the Reds Bulls under 46.5 total match points.. Prefer to stay out of this as far as picking a winner goes, but whoever wins, it's sure to be close so a bit each way on 1-12 for either team appeals @ $2.90 for each.

Mr Flamboyant
04-15-2006, 05:16 AM
Sportsfreak, if you were going to play the Reds, take them at the 1-12.. The game will be decided in that range IMO..

sports freak
04-15-2006, 05:46 AM
Sportsfreak, if you were going to play the Reds, take them at the 1-12.. The game will be decided in that range IMO..

Thanks for the advice Flamb,Reds look good last game n feel they could have a big win on the way,like the Reds pk atm,unders could be value!!!Just feel either way Reds will win this one,but dont want to go the margin just incase of a blowout!!!Good luck to ya

bad gambler
04-15-2006, 06:10 AM
Just the one...

Bulls pk v Reds - $1.90

gl

sports freak
04-15-2006, 06:12 AM
Adding!!!!

30 units on Queensland Reds pk @ 1.90 over Bulls- Home gorund advantage plus their last game was on the up!!!!

dave nz
04-15-2006, 06:27 AM
One so far tonight bigger bets on the later games possibly :

Crusaders -25.5 over Cheetahs--------------1 unit

gl

dave

bad gambler
04-15-2006, 07:34 AM
Adding:

Chiefs to cover -10.5 v Stormers - $1.90

good luck

Mr Flamboyant
04-15-2006, 07:38 AM
Good stuff Dave, hosts ahead 39-10 with plenty of time left.. Can't see the Cheetahs troubling the scorers too often in the remaining 25 mins so you're play should pay!

Toying with the idea tonight's Reds - Bulls game will be another Suncorp grind.. total under 46.5 might be a play..

Liking the Bulls to win too, must win game for them and they've been waiting for the Reds to return from South Africa - long trip home could affect hosts.

dave nz
04-15-2006, 08:18 AM
Cash the Crusaders.

Add :

Chiefs -10.5 over Stormers----------------0.7 of a unit

gl

dave

SadrieL
04-15-2006, 10:10 AM
Adding!!!!

30 units on Queensland Reds pk @ 1.90 over Bulls- Home gorund advantage plus their last game was on the up!!!!

It was against the CATS. The Reds are just hopeless and the Bulls are no joke.

dave nz
04-15-2006, 10:12 AM
Add :

Reds ML +105 for 1 unit

Back tomorrow with more

bad gambler
04-15-2006, 11:11 PM
Just the one...

Bulls pk v Reds - $1.90

gl

If only I waited after the chiefs game, i wouldn't have backed the Bulls - drawing against the chiefs last week should be considered a failure after the rubbish they threw up against the stormers

lost

bad gambler
04-15-2006, 11:13 PM
Adding:

Chiefs to cover -10.5 v Stormers - $1.90

good luck

worst game i have watched all season, scoreline very flattering towards the chiefs

i counted 10 knock ons inside the first 30min of the game

lost

Mr Flamboyant
04-16-2006, 02:24 AM
BG, did you know the Chiefs were playing the game away from their usual home ground ? This sort of thing has knack of keeping scores a lot closer. They were also missing a couple of key players.

bad gambler
04-16-2006, 02:40 AM
BG, did you know the Chiefs were playing the game away from their usual home ground ? This sort of thing has knack of keeping scores a lot closer. They were also missing a couple of key players.

yep i knew, trust me if you have watched any of the stormers game this year you would know they are pretty terrible, they showed it last night but my mistake was overrating the chiefs

Anyway today I'm rolling with Umaga, the genius is back

Canes to cover -6.5 v Highlanders - $1.90

gl

sports freak
04-16-2006, 02:47 AM
* Total match points 'under' in the energy drink battle (Reds - Bulls).. No total is set yet but anything over 42.5 is worth backing 'under' (hope you're still with me!) because tries are likely to be at an absolute premium in this game.

Head to head looks tough to call, but having a little 'each way', on both teams 1-12 (both at $2.95) looks a lock as neither team will pull away by much no matter who wins.

* A similar play on the Warratahs - Brumbies looks good too. Last season they played out a 10-6 yawn-a-thon and at home, the tahs will look to grind away through the forwards and blunt the Brumbies attack. No total is up yet (on TAB Sportsbet) but again, anything over 42.5 looks like a reasonable candidate for an 'under' play.

Can also see this one being decided in the 1-12 range either way.

Hit the nail right on the coffin,brilliant work Flamb,congrats

dave nz
04-16-2006, 03:26 AM
Add :

Highlanders +8.5 over Hurricanes-------------1 unit

gl

dave

Mr Flamboyant
04-16-2006, 04:14 AM
Content to put the cue in the rack after a nice saturday night, but the Warratahs - Brumbies game is one I've eyed off all week as a tight low scoring one. As someone said on 'The Main Game' the other night, "Rugby's a bit like a first date, in that you don't know what the chances are of scoring until it's well underway" .. Just feel both teams might nullify one another to an extent and it could come down to penalty shootout.. which sounds ludicrous given the players in both lineups..
Any thoughts??

sports freak
04-16-2006, 04:22 AM
Content to put the cue in the rack after a nice saturday night, but the Warratahs - Brumbies game is one I've eyed off all week as a tight low scoring one. As someone said on 'The Main Game' the other night, "Rugby's a bit like a first date, in that you don't know what the chances are of scoring until it's well underway" .. Just feel both teams might nullify one another to an extent and it could come down to penalty shootout.. which sounds ludicrous given the players in both lineups..
Any thoughts??

Yeah agree,leaning on the unders too!!!!Like the Tahs in this game aswell!!!

Mr Flamboyant
04-16-2006, 04:48 AM
Geezuz BG, can the Canes buy a kick at goal ?? Your -6.5 would be almost safe by now if they'd landed their shots.

dave nz
04-16-2006, 05:15 AM
2-2 +0.25 for the round so far, possible bet on the last game coming later.

bad gambler
04-16-2006, 08:15 AM
yep i knew, trust me if you have watched any of the stormers game this year you would know they are pretty terrible, they showed it last night but my mistake was overrating the chiefs

Anyway today I'm rolling with Umaga, the genius is back

Canes to cover -6.5 v Highlanders - $1.90

gl

win

I'm heading out to the tah's game tonight, hopefully going to be a cracker, played the tah's winning margin >12.5 paying $2.95 for a bit of fun

hoping for a great game with a tah's win of course :)

bad gambler
04-16-2006, 02:01 PM
win

I'm heading out to the tah's game tonight, hopefully going to be a cracker, played the tah's winning margin >12.5 paying $2.95 for a bit of fun

hoping for a great game with a tah's win of course :)

up the tahs