Your best Rafa's memories [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Your best Rafa's memories

NaDALiTa
04-11-2006, 10:20 PM
I just wanted to know when was the moment were Rafa gave you the most intense emotion and explain why ?

last year when i saw Roland Garros final i thought that i would never have such intense tennistic emotion but i was wrong..........Rafa made me cry so much in Dubai thriller's final when he won this awesome match against Federer. This intense feeling was due to the fact that we, Rafa's fan, had a tough winter, this feeling was sooo goood , i hope we'll live that again !!! :wavey: :worship: :worship:

Ti-Anne
04-12-2006, 10:42 AM
For me it was in Madrid's final vs Ljubo, when he was 2 sets down and I thought he'd never get through this. I cried my eyes out :bigcry: , and then things started to get better and better until he won :bounce: ! I'll always remember this, he was so brave and fought so hard !
RG of course is a very good memory ! :D

mallorn
04-12-2006, 03:44 PM
For me the Dubai final was the most intense experience in terms of emotions.

Of course, the RG final was the most important one, but somehow I wasn't so stressed about the result. The match was tight and naturally I was thrilled when Rafa won, but much later I found out that I can be way more emotional about a tennis match. :p

As Nadalita said, Rafa's fans had been through a tough time over the winter, what with all the injury worries and withdrawals and interviews about him crying with helplessness, so my expectations were really low and to see him in another final so soon after his return was just awesome. :D

The match was broadcast live by Eurosport, but because of a handball match running long they didn't show the first set. :smash: So I was cursing Eurosport and handball, watching the Live Scores thingy, not knowing what was going on and losing hope. :o They finally started the broadcast at the beginning of the second set, and again Rafa was in trouble on his serve. :eek: He fought hard though, won the game and from then on started playing with more confidence. I thought they were heading for a tiebreak when Roger suddenly threw in a bad service game and the set was over, just like that. :D Then Rafa broke Roger in his first service game of the third set and I was :yippee:! (well not literally because there were other people in the room ;) ). It wasn't the end of the rollercoaster of emotions because then Roger broke back and they were back on serve... http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/scared/scared0016.gif ...until Roger mentally lost it again...and all of a sudden Rafa was on his back, crying with happiness, having won the match! :D

The range of emotions was so wide for me: from confusion, disappointment and anxiety to hope and admiration and happiness. I didn't cry but I was so thrilled and delighted and proud of him for coming back to win the match when probably everyone had written him off! :yeah:

lilfairyprincess
04-13-2006, 06:42 PM
for me..it was the semi final last year against federer at roland garros...

I think everyone pretty much thot of this match as the final, as whoever won this match was the huge favourite to take the title! so after beating federer (obviously the undisputed number 1) it allowed our little rafa to:
*win his first slam
*and top off an amazing claycourt season
....and all on the day of his birthday!!!!!!! *what a birthday present for rafa! :eek: *
and on a lesser note...it was fun to be hanging around mtf that day too with all of the rafa haters;)

however, obviously anytime rafa sheds tears i do too! like after the final and also at dubai this year...such emotional moments!

lilfairyprincess
04-13-2006, 06:42 PM
P.s

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to NaDALiTa again.

what a lovely thread sweetie :hug:

NaDALiTa
04-13-2006, 06:59 PM
thanx my dear lilfairyprincess :smooch: :hug:

liuxuan
04-16-2006, 01:05 AM
when we met while I was on holiday in majorca. he was just coming from a practise session wearing only his long shorts that made his ass look irresistable. he said hi and i offered to show him where I was staying, so we went up, and had hot, rampant sex on the balcony......

oh wait, do you mean real life memories?? :bolt:

dionisienne
04-16-2006, 08:51 AM
for me, it's the end of the final of Roland Garros, when he falls in the clay and then he cries... i love a man who cries, that's very beautiful, especially him!

NaDALiTa
04-16-2006, 11:48 AM
when we met while I was on holiday in majorca. he was just coming from a practise session wearing only his long shorts that made his ass look irresistable. he said hi and i offered to show him where I was staying, so we went up, and had hot, rampant sex on the balcony......

oh wait, do you mean real life memories?? :bolt:

:haha: :haha: and for real what's your favorite moment ?

MariaV
04-16-2006, 12:26 PM
for me, it's the end of the final of Roland Garros, when he falls in the clay and then he cries... i love a man who cries, that's very beautiful, especially him!
That was priceless, and when he shook hands with the King. :worship:

Oh, and last year's Madrid final - incredible comeback. I had already lost hope but not Rafa, never! :worship:
The Dubai final - I wasn't too emotional but I sure was happy he had a great comeback after all the injury drama and could beat Fed again. :D :D :D :D

NaDALiTa
04-16-2006, 12:51 PM
That was priceless, and when he shook hands with the King. :worship:

Oh, and last year's Madrid final - incredible comeback. I had already lost hope but not Rafa, never! :worship:
The Dubai final - I wasn't too emotional but I sure was happy he had a great comeback after all the injury drama and could beat Fed again. :D :D :D :D

during RG final i was sooo move when he felt in Toni's arms, i knew he'll cry after it was for sure !!!!!!!

Dubai final drove me crazy, i've cried, i've laughed .....i was so excited that i couldn't sleep :lol: :banana:

Madrid's final the only thing i said ''this chico is CRAZYYYYYYY" :eek: :worship:

adelaide
04-17-2006, 04:41 AM
I was so freakin excited when he won over Youzhny last year at AO. I don't know if that's the best ever but it was certainly the most exciting ;) It was Match Point Youzhny and I remember freaking out like there was no tomorrow. Then Rafa won the set and he won the match and it was wonderful :D I got so over excited that I took a whiteout/correction pen to my shirt and drew a stick figured Rafa :lol:

Where that shirt is now I do not know. oops.

Nadal_fan
04-30-2006, 03:09 AM
The final on RG when he cried! That's a moment I will never forget!

lilfairyprincess
05-21-2006, 04:37 PM
the rome final for sure is up there with the best memories now!! :)

NaDALiTa
05-21-2006, 08:03 PM
for sure lilfairyprincess !!! It's in my mind especially when rafa saved the two match points :kiss:

supersexynadal
05-23-2006, 03:37 PM
definately rome, dubai final. Dubai coz he was just injured and beat federer and rome coz he really proved that he wasnt lucky to win in their previous meeting! And of course, talking to him in madrid