Does Paulo like lots of his Frenchmens... [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Does Paulo like lots of his Frenchmens...

I♥PsY@Mus!c
03-30-2006, 06:41 AM
smoke? :smoke:
Don't bash me,this thread isn't to preach people smoking.I did it for ages so I know how harmful is that. :devil: Now I even think disgusting smell tobacco shouldn't exist in the world. :armed: But I'm just too curious because I saw some forums said some French players and DC captain did it together in a restaurant,maybe owing to peer pressure,considering the fact they always like to do something together. :eek: The last time I heard is after the defeat of DC.So what about him?

silverwhite
03-30-2006, 09:57 AM
Richard was in the team for the QFs too. :speakles:

*julie*
03-30-2006, 08:14 PM
I saw some forums said some French players and DC captain did it together in a restaurant,maybe owing to peer pressure,considering the fact they always like to do something together. :eek: The last time I heard is after the defeat of DC.So what about him?

:eek:

I know Pioline was used to smoke some cigarettes from time to time but it's the only player I have heard of. As for the DC captain, Yannick Noah was smoking canabis in the past but I really don't think that Forget smokes cigarets... and I am convinced it's the same for the current french players.

And Paulo is the kind of player who seems to really take care of his health so I would be surprised to see him smoking.

Do you have a link to this forum? I am curious to know after which defeat it happened.

I♥PsY@Mus!c
03-31-2006, 05:52 AM
Don't worry,watch the date of that original poster I think it's in 02/03.

I only remeber this forum.
http://membres.lycos.fr/phmonline/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=4&sid=a3a312906517082c8814569373c521e6
I only know what that means a bit apparently,because just use the rough translator. :o

Recently feel bored so found his stuff.Wow it's also so surprised it seems no one knew his name of his gf before Paulo told the name in tennis mag. :eek:
http://membres.lycos.fr/phmonline/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=4&sid=a3a312906517082c8814569373c521e6

joyk
04-01-2006, 05:18 AM
I don`t think Paulo smokes,I don`t know why but if I try picturing him with a cig in his hand I start laughing.