Sampras at Jay Leno - who's got a video ?? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Sampras at Jay Leno - who's got a video ??

Hank777
03-25-2006, 11:08 AM
Despite being a huge fan of PETE, I usually shy away from specific Pete boards, but I thought I'd try my luck now on the following ...

Does ANYONE happen to have a copy of the JAY LENO 2002 LATE NIGHT SHOW, where Pete was the guest somewhere in August?

I saw the written version of it at: Samprasfanz.org, but I'd really, really like to see a video of it !! :)

If anyone can help me out !! THANKS A MILLION !! :worship:

angiel
03-25-2006, 07:07 PM
Despite being a huge fan of PETE, I usually shy away from specific Pete boards, but I thought I'd try my luck now on the following ...

Does ANYONE happen to have a copy of the JAY LENO 2002 LATE NIGHT SHOW, where Pete was the guest somewhere in August?

I saw the written version of it at: Samprasfanz.org, but I'd really, really like to see a video of it !! :)

If anyone can help me out !! THANKS A MILLION !! :worship:

We will help if we can here - I myself dont have one, but maybe one of the other guys do, hope we see you more often here, we like having you, okay. :worship: :D :wavey:

Hank777
03-25-2006, 07:51 PM
We will help if we can here - I myself dont have one, but maybe one of the other guys do, hope we see you more often here, we like having you, okay.
Wow ... NOW that's a friendly welcome ... from the PETE COMMUNITY :) Thanks allot !!

Cool yeah, If someone has it, please let me know, I've been looking for it quite a while ... good luck ...

Keep the MEMORIES ALIVE !! :worship:

angiel
03-25-2006, 08:13 PM
Wow ... NOW that's a friendly welcome ... from the PETE COMMUNITY :) Thanks allot !!

Cool yeah, If someone has it, please let me know, I've been looking for it quite a while ... good luck ...

Keep the MEMORIES ALIVE !! :worship:

Are you a Pete fan or what ;) :p will let you know, one love. :angel: :wavey: :worship:

angiel
03-25-2006, 08:18 PM
THIS IS A PHOTO OF PETE FROM THAT SAME SHOW.

http://www.samprasfanz.com/gallery/2002jayleno/lenolaugh.gif

angiel
03-25-2006, 08:19 PM
ONE MORE.

http://www.samprasfanz.com/gallery/2002jayleno/brow.gif

Hank777
03-26-2006, 07:19 PM
Are you a Pete fan or what will let you know, one love.
Absolutely, I mean I've set my watch to seeing him play, year in year out. Pete's a tennis legend.

I think he was a cool role-model in his playing days and I'm sure he's now too, albeit somewhat different.

Hell, I even try to serve the way he does when I play tennis (took me at least 6 months to get the technique down) and I still feel like I've not even started to master that technique :) :worship: :worship: :worship: but it an awesome serve :worship:

Thanks for the shots, hate to say it, but I already have these + the interview thanks anyway, really cool best of luck!!

I'll be back soon, count on it!! :cool: :)

almouchie
03-26-2006, 08:01 PM
hi there
i am back
I was a bit busy with work then vacation
missed the news on the pete board